[Reviews - 127] LikedPrinter
Summary: The holidays were supposed to be a fun-filled time full of presents and overeating, but everything went down the drain when her mother decided to extend charity to a vampire.



The second Spike gave her a challenging smirk and charmed the reason out of her mother, Buffy knew that before the end of Christmas someone would die a painful horrible death. She’d just have to make sure it wasn’t her.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Comedy fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: Yes
Word count: 68352 Read: 33826
Published: 12/09/2012 Updated: 04/20/2013

1. Chapter 1 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2445 words)
A new story! YAY! I feel like it's been forever since I uploaded anything. So here you go, guys. A Christmas-themed fic where Spike and Buffy hate each other's guts. You know you like it. ;) It's set post-S4, so everything that's happened up to that point in canon applies. However, this pretty much veers straight into the 'made-up' category right away.

A massive thank you goes to All4Spike for being the best beta and the most precious human being ever.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] (2699 words)
A massive thank you to everyone who reviewed! It means A LOT. As always, replied to all of you. :)

All4Spike beta'd, just because she's incredible.

3. Chapter 3 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2924 words)
Previously: All of you have been brilliant and Joyce interrupted Buffy's murderous (or quite possibly sexually frustrated) rampage.

Beta'd by All4Spike, the best beta anyone could ask for!

4. Chapter 4 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (2589 words)
I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS. Sorry for yelling, it was neccessary to get my point across. Happy holidays to all of you (lots and lots of love and hugs)!! And to those of you who don't celebrate, hope you have a lovely day. :)

Bless All4Spike for being the best beta ever. She rocks.

5. Chapter 5 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (2378 words)
Previously: Spike and Buffy got zapped into a place that most certainly isn't Sunnydale. Where are they? What perils await them? Will Spike ever get his coat back? Read ahead and find out.

Beta'd by the lovely All4Spike.

6. Chapter 6 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (3916 words)
Previously: Spike and Buffy find out there's a plot twist and are now faced with their dopplegangers' daughter.

Beta'd by the ever lovely All4Spike.

7. Chapter 7 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (3454 words)
Previously: Buffy and Spike had a freak out and Buffy unwrapped a present, only to found crotchless panties of implied sexy times inside. No need to despair Buff, at least they weren't edible. (Spike got those. JK. Maybe.)

Beta'd by the very helpful All4Spike.

Disclaimer (just because I feel like drowning in self-pity): Buffy and Spike don't belong to me. If you listen closely, you can hear trumpets of sadness playing softly in the background.

Sorry, I'm done now. Proceed reading.

8. Chapter 8 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2957 words)
Previously: Buffy suffered a breakdown in the frozen foods aisle and Spike let a five-year-old talk him into playing beauty salon.

Many thanks to All4Spike, the best beta ever!

9. Chapter 9 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2757 words)
Previously: Buffy insisted on getting the make-up off Spike's face because he obviously couldn't do it himself, and a missing toe made them kiss. They most certainly did not like it. Nope.

All4Spike beta'd, because she's awesome.

10. Chapter 10 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (3087 words)
Previously: Buffy kicked Spike off the bed and then ended up (not) sleeping on the floor. We also got a glimpse of the other Spike&Buffy popping up in Sunnydale.

Beta: the awesome All4Spike

11. Chapter 11 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2921 words)
I hate busy weeks. So much. This one was one those, but here's a chapter for you anyway! :)

Previously: Buffy can never catch a break and got her period, but Spike volunteered to brave the drug store. Is there a deeper truce brewing? Read on and find out. Dun-dun-dun.

Beta'd by the ever amazing All4Spike!

12. Chapter 12 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2960 words)
Sorry for the delay, lovely readers! I couldn't upload sooner, as I've been writing a story for the auction over at the Elysian Fields. But hey, an update, so I'm forgiven, right? Please?

Previously: There was cuddling followed by late night admissions of 'maybe caring a little bit'.

All4Spike beta'd because she's lovely.

13. Chapter 13 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2987 words)
I'm updating a bit later than I would have otherwise, because I was writing that story for the auction. You can find it here, if you're bored and want something short-ish to read: http://auction.dark-solace.org/?p=835

Speaking of short stories, mine was published in a collection titled Fall. You can download it for free on Amazon, until Monday (February 18), I believe. Just in case you want something non-fanfic to read. :) Mine is called Top of the World.
Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fall-Collection-Stories-Contest-ebook/dp/B00BCSY8B6

A big thank you to All4Spike for betaing! Any mistakes you see are all mine. :)

14. Chapter 14 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2916 words)
Previously: Buffy watched some live porn starring her and Spike, then made out with the actual Spike, and arsonistic squirrels almost set the cabin on fire.

Big thanks goes to All4Spike for betaing! Any mistakes you see are all mine, baby.

15. Chapter 15 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (3071 words)
Previously: Buffy fumbled her way through a phone call with non-witchy Willow, and things between Buffy and Spike got steamy (because Buffy was in the shower... get it? Sorry, I need to get my jollies somewhere.).

Beta'd by the lovely All4Spike.

16. Chapter 16 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 3] Liked (2934 words)
Previously: Buffy and Spike had a nice little talk. They admitted to liking one another and the world didn't explode. Fancy that.

Beta'd by the amazing All4Spike. All mistakes are miiine. All mine.

17. Chapter 17 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 11] Liked (4507 words)
Previously: Buffy's cleaning spree ended up with her ditching it in favour of thumbing through Spike's book. We've learned more about the other Buffy & Spike, and Spike almost ravished Buffy on top of a kitchen counter.

Warning you that this is a long ass chapter, so, you know... hope you like that kind of thing. It's like two in one! I think I deserve treats.

Beta'd by the lovely All4Spike. She makes my writing better!

18. Chapter 18 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 6] Liked (3782 words)
Previously: Emma let it slip that she'd noticed her parents hadn't exactly been acting like themselves and thought making them fall in love would solve it all. For all of you who are confused, nope, she wasn't responisble for the swap. :) Then Buffy finally got to rub over Spike's nakedess and BOOM, they're back in the good old Sunnydale.

This chapter is a longer one as well. Big thanks goes to my beta All4Spike. She's brilliant, and any error you see is all mine, especially since I've added quiet a bit to the chapter after her wonderful suggestions.

I'm shutting up now. Enjoy!

19. Chapter 19 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 4] Liked (2059 words)
Previously: Buffy and Spike are back in SunnyD, but only Willow and Tara remember the other Spuffy, and Buffy snuck into the basement because she totally wanted Spike cuddles. We can't blame you, Buffy! Go get that hot piece of vampire ass. (sorry I may have had too much chocolate, it makes me exuberant)

Beta'd by All4Spike. She's lovely and I love her forever.

20. Chapter 20 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 7] Liked (3944 words)
Previously: The other Spuffy are safe and sound back at the cabin, our Buffy snuck her way into the basement to get herself some Spike cuddles and Joyce noticed the lack of threats and insults.

Also, this chapter royally kicked my ass, okay? So it better not suck or I'll cry myself to sleep for an entire week.

Beta'd by All4Spike who is awesome and makes everything better.

21. Chapter 21 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 5] Liked (2948 words)
Previously: Riley got the boot (we're all very sad about this, I know) and Willow found out Buffy's in love with Spike and her head didn't explode.

Beta'd by All4Spike, the best beta ever.

22. Chapter 22 by The Enemy of Reality [Reviews - 13] Liked (4117 words)
Previously: Misunderstanding in the cemetery, which led to some sappy Spuffy times. Let's pick up where we left off, shall we? ;)

Beta'd by All4Spike, who not only makes my writing better, she's also a terrific human being. A massive thank you to her!! Any mistake you spot is all mine, lovely people.