[Reviews - 49] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike are in for the surprise of a lifetime when an enigmatic Watcher travels from the future to enlist the help of the Scoobies in retrieving a mysterious weapon that has been stolen from the future Slayer. But when the true nature of the weapon is revealed, Buffy is forced to consider a shocking future with a vampire she loathes—or does she? Set in Season Five, after Family.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 38539 Read: 35849
Published: 12/28/2012 Updated: 01/09/2013

1. Chapter 1 by haleycc [Reviews - 7] Liked (1237 words)
Rated NC-17 for eventual smut.

Disclaimer: The story is mine, but the characters aren't. Buffy & Co. belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.

2. Chapter 2 by haleycc [Reviews - 2] Liked (2032 words)

3. Chapter 3 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (2793 words)

4. Chapter 4 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (2086 words)
For the purposes of this story, I have intentionally moved up Quentin Travers' visit to Sunnydale.

5. Chapter 5 by haleycc [Reviews - 2] Liked (2375 words)
For the purposes of this story, Spike did NOT spend that silly year with Angel in L.A.

If you recognize Sahjhan from Angel, yay! But please remember that this story takes place in Buffy Season Five, so Sahjhan hasn't shown up in the land of Angel quite yet.

Reviews and feedback are very much appreciated, so if you like it (or don't, but I hope you will), then please feel free to let me know!

6. Chapter 6 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (2291 words)

7. Chapter 7 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (2099 words)

8. Chapter 8 by haleycc [Reviews - 3] Liked (2499 words)

9. Chapter 9 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (2455 words)
Mild smut alert! More to come in the next chapter.

10. Chapter 10 by haleycc [Reviews - 2] Liked (2819 words)
Serious smut happening here! If that isn't your thing, then...well, probably you just want to skip the entire chapter...

11. Chapter 11 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (2756 words)

12. Chapter 12 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (3178 words)

13. Chapter 13 by haleycc [Reviews - 2] Liked (1866 words)

14. Chapter 14 by haleycc [Reviews - 1] Liked (3094 words)

15. Chapter 15 by haleycc [Reviews - 3] Liked (1514 words)

16. Chapter 16 by haleycc [Reviews - 20] Liked (3445 words)
Last chapter everyone! Thanks so much for following along, and special thanks to all of you who have read the story and have taken the time to review. Sometimes I read fanfic stories that were written ages ago, and I'm not sure if the author still has any interest in hearing feedback on their work. Just want you to know that, whether you've been reading this story as I've been writing it or if you stumble upon it at some point in the future, I'm always interested in hearing your thoughts!

2nd Note: I did choose to skip the meeting with Travers, because, in my mind, it's very similar to the meeting that took place on the show, just a little bit earlier in the timeline.

3rd Note: I have to admit that this story has completely captured my imagination, and I'm really interested in exploring how the rest of the series would play out, now that Buffy and Spike have been given this information about their future. So...maybe a sequel at some point? No promises, but it is a serious possibility.