[Reviews - 40] LikedPrinter
Summary: In desperate need of a Buffy, one dimension loses theirs and takes the offer of a replacement from an alternate universe. The only catch is, they're about to experience a whole new person.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 9319 Read: 10898
Published: 01/03/2013 Updated: 04/06/2013

1. The Ultimate Question by sam52 [Reviews - 8] Liked (793 words)
So I was watching Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter and this plot kind of just popped in my head and I thought, what the heck, I'll run with it and see where it goes! Hope you enjoy!

2. The Ultimate Decision by sam52 [Reviews - 5] Liked (830 words)
Here's chapter 2! Hope you like it! :D

3. The Grand Meeting by sam52 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1229 words)
Here's chapter three for you! I hope you enjoy it! I am hoping that I will get to keep this chapter a day thing going....so far so good! :D

4. A Bit of a History Lesson, Part 1 by sam52 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1503 words)
And here comes Chapter 4! So glad I can keep up with this chapter a day trend! Muse don't fail me now! :D

5. Chapter 5 by sam52 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1062 words)
Here's Chapter 5! I tried to wait until I got off work to post the next chapter but I just couldn't hold it in any more! Hope you enjoy! :D

6. Interlude To The Beginning by sam52 [Reviews - 5] Liked (825 words)
First, I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading and a great big thank you to everyone that has been reviewing. My muse has thrived on it, allowing me to make these chapter-a-day posts. I am so glad that you all have enjoyed reading this and that makes me enjoy writing each and every chapter. So thank you!

Second, I want to apologize to everyone who has been confused by the characters in this story. I should have made it a point to explain to you all that these characters are AU. Majority of them will act different, or close to the end of the season. The reason they act like this is because I always interpreted that tis was how they acted (or wanted to act) all along, but as they got closer to the end they felt freer to show this side of them.

And last but not least, Buffy. Buffy is going to be completely AU. She is, of course, from an Alternate Universe. She is going to feel different, act different, say things different, etc. She is completely a new person.

I’m sorry that some of you have been confused. I should have made this very plain from the beginning. If there are any more questions or confusing things please don’t hesitate to send me a message or to leave a comment and I would be more than happy to try and explain it to you.

Now for the good part, here’s chapter 6! I hope you enjoy it! Let me know how we’re doing! Thanks! -S

7. And So We Begin by sam52 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1592 words)
I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry!!!!!!!!! I am a BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD author!! So sorry that it took me this long to get this one chapter out!!! But in all fairness....RL has been kicking my butt and then on top of that this chapter has a bit of beginning fun in it.....but I also wrote a HUGE portion of the next chapter at the same time....which I will admit took a lot out of me emotionally.

I hope you enjoy!

8. When The Going Gets Tough by sam52 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1485 words)
This has been a task to write. I hope that you all enjoy it and that it answers some questions that you have. Well.......here goes.....