[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to 'Dreaming of You' (which was the sequel to '..Or is This the Dream That Never Goes Away?') set in the same AU world, which will make no sense if you've not read the other two! Set during series four, Buffy and Wesley head back to Sunnydale, where Joyce is awaiting surgery for a brain tumor...
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6476 Read: 8274
Published: 02/17/2013 Updated: 03/03/2013

1. Chapter 1 by velvet cat [Reviews - 3] Liked (2921 words)
Far back in the mists of time, I wrote the first sequel in my 'Dreaming' series and, at the end, I promised another sequel. Since then I have been hampered by real life, in the shape of writer's block and the deaths of two laptops but, I'm happy to say, I have overcome these blights and here's chapter one of three.
An enormous thank you to everyone who took the trouble to email and ask how the writing was going. I hope it was worth the wait.

2. Chapter 2 by velvet cat [Reviews - 3] Liked (2330 words)
Many thanks to everyone who read chapter one and extra thanks to everyone who reviewed. Here's chapter two.

3. Chapter 3 by velvet cat [Reviews - 3] Liked (1225 words)
Many thanks to everyone who read and reviewed chapter two, hope you all enjoy chapter three.