[Reviews - 6] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy, Willow and Xander have relocated to a new city and tentatively put down roots. Meanwhile, an introduction with bigger implications has been seeding change for some time. As the trio's awareness and understanding of what is emerging increases, they begin to assume new roles of service in the world. The story is set post season 7 with crossover up to mid-season five of Angel.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4100 Read: 5904
Published: 04/23/2013 Updated: 06/15/2013

1. something new, something old by comicbound [Reviews - 3] Liked (1179 words)
Character death influenced by reader feedback. If you like him or her, say so and they won't be axed. If this was a movie it would be rated R, but story and character development will be given as much attention as romantic or erotic content.

2. Harbinger by comicbound [Reviews - 1] Liked (739 words)
The idea is shorter chapters/quicker postings. We'll see how it goes. This one took too long. Gotta improve on that if I still want people to remember the chapter before.

3. Divided attentions by comicbound [Reviews - 1] Liked (698 words)
One vote for Dawn not being killed off. She'll be around later. Officially, only Whedon controls Buffy and Spike's life-span. Unofficially, no way I am going to kill them. I'm still missing Anya and Tara.

4. The one after three by comicbound [Reviews - 1] Liked (1484 words)
Ok. I am done reading all of Slaymesoftly's stories. Time to return to my own and hope she has a lull in creativity.