Story Notes:
This is my first fanfic. It's only Spuffy in the way that both characters are in the story but they are not 'together' in any way except Spike trying to fight the good fight with Buffy and the Scoobies. This is a Spike/Other fic. And it's my OC (Original Character) that I thought would be an interesting twist. It's set around Season 5 of BTVS.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The story starts out with more PG, then NC-17 and will eventually hit AO-Adults Only. This is my first fanfic so please give me a chance.
Alone... Separated... Unloved.... Where is she to go now?

Lily Jamison didn't know it yet but... she was special. Special in the way that she was between life and death. Half human, half vampire... she never found out who her father was but it didn't matter. The demon side of her she never wanted to embrace... kept pushing her to hunt, kill, and feed.

Lily was a beautiful girl. Tall, long brown hair... almost to the middle of her back. It has small waves at the ends and she has piercing sky blue eyes.

Her mom has similar features but she has brown eyes and so does her father... or so she was told.

Her mother did the best she could, keeping her away from the darkness as much as she knew how.

She needed answers... so she fled to the one town that she thought could shine some light on her unfortunate situation. Sunnydale, California... the Hellmouth. Or so it said in several books she read to maybe help her understand herself.

So, she left home... wrote her mom a note telling her that she was sorry but she needed to know more. She grabbed all the money from her bank account, which was surprisingly large..., her mom must have been putting money away.

It was fifteen thousand dollars. Her mom must been working a second job behind her back. Lily was only seventeen and a lot of the time she was at a sitter when her mom was working so it was a good possibility that her mom got a second job.

She got a taxi to take her to the bus stop. It was seven in the morning when she left; she knew her mom wasn’t going to be up for a few more hours. The taxi ride seemed short once she hit the Oklahoma City bus stop. Right away she knew she was getting a one way ticket to Sunnydale.

*^*^*^*^*

She didn't have many bags, the bag with her money which was in her satchel that she carried on her and the other two had all her clothes. She carried her pillow and blanket on the bus so she could try to rest. It was going to be a long drive.

In the middle of the afternoon around two. They had a half hour stop in Nevada near Reno to stretch and eat... maybe even a bathroom brake if necessary.

She was hungry... not only for food but for blood. The pain wasn't horrible but it was unpleasant. She walked up to one the strangers on the bus... it was a girl around her age.

"Where you heading?" she asked sweetly.

"California... I wanted to go to LA but they only had tickets to Sunnydale. I'll be taking another bus once I get there." She smiled at Lily.

"What's your name?"

"Stephanie."

"Would you do me a favor Stephanie?"

"Sure, as long as it doesn't involve money. I don't have much." She said it with such heartache.

"Just close your eyes and count to ten. Once you hit ten. I'll give you something. If you feel that's too much to ask. I'll leave."

"Okay." she said with such anticipation.

Once she closed her eyes. Lily vamped out and took a bite from her wrist. Breaking the delicate skin. Once the blood started to flow, she said "start counting."

She counted so slowly, part of it was because Stephanie was getting weak, a lot quicker than a normal girl. Lily realized she was sick.

She couldn't taste it but she could smell it. She stopped at seven. Licking the wound... it closed almost instantly. No trace of a bite at all.

Lily instantaneously was back her seat... pretending to sleep. Stephanie opens her eyes after ten. No one was there, people where coming back onto the bus when she noticed a large fold of money in her lap. She quickly put it in her bag.

Was it her imagination or was it angel sent with a gift. Whatever it was, she was thankful.

Lily was no longer hungry but part of it was that it disgusted her to have to feed from people. So only had to do it once a week... but still.

Just a few more hours and she would be there... Sunnydale. The only place she knew she could get answers.

*^*^*^*^*

Now arriving in Sunnydale, California. After four more hours in a bus that wouldn't stop shaking all the way from Reno.

Six o'clock... the sun is just setting. Which means Lily's demon is about to show... how very uncool.

"I really need a room... and fast." She told herself. Hopefully there's a hotel somewhere close by.

After getting dropped off with a taxi into the center of town... she couldn't find a hotel anywhere. Anytime she tried to ask someone, no one acknowledged her.

She finally found a Motel 6, settled in and wanted to go exploring around town.

She walked for a bit, passing a coffee shop and then she heard the thumping of music. Small groups of people were going towards... she quietly followed behind them. Maybe she could find some more social people there.

The Bronze. What an interesting name for a club but she'd never been to one before, why stop herself from having a good time.

They let her right in; the bouncer must have been in a good mood. There were couples on the dance floor, grinding and practically screwing on the dance floor.

She saw a table free and grabbed it. It had a good view of the floor, and the people dancing. A pretty waitress came up and asked what she was wanting.

"I'm not sure... it's my first time here. Do you have coke?" The waitress answered yes with a happy smile... she came back with her drink and some note attached to her receipt.

It said, "Looking for a friend?"

"Who gave you this note?" She asked, curious to who would even notice her.

"That blonde guy at the bar. The Billy Idol wannabe" She said, pointing to his direction. "You know him?"

"No... I'm new in town. He must be looking for a 'FB' to spend the night with."

“He’s a regular; he usually cruises around the club. Looking at everyone dancing and chatting about.”

“He’s probably lonely, looking for some loving.” Lily smiled at her. The waitress left, but the man was still there. Just staring at her every so often.

He was handsome… in a dark and sexy way for sure. But there was something familiar about him, a sense she felt all through her body.

She got tired of just sitting there and watching everyone else dancing. She decided to join the crowd; a great song was starting to play. It was Vampire by People in Planes; the song really spoke to her after finding out what she was.

The beat was just perfect; not too fast and not too slow. She danced to beat gracefully, jiving along to the sharp notes and that lovely voice. What a way to drown the sorrows with a good song.

As she glided around the floor, she started having that feeling again. The familiar feeling; the feeling of connection… life… and blood lust. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore it, she opened her eyes as she felt a hand touch her waist.

It was a man… the man from the bar who gave her that feeling. He grabbed her softly and leaned her against his chest and then she figured it out. The familiar feeling; he was a vampire.

But she wasn’t frightened, she felt like she never had felt before… whole. They danced together so passionately, even though they didn’t know each other.

She didn’t turn around, didn’t face him… they just danced. Once the song ended, he pushed her hair aside and whispered, “Do you want to keep dancing?”

Lily asked so quietly, “Who are you?”

“The name’s Spike luv.”


Chapter End Notes:
Not too much in the beginning, it's basically an intro chapter. Please review!! :)