Story Notes:
I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted something. For all of you who have read and enjoyed Christmas Rage, I hope you like this little addition! I found this in my folder of drafts and decided to finally finish it.
Beta'd by the very lovely All4Spike. She's the best!!
Disclaimer: None fo the characters belong to me, unfortunately.
Author's Chapter Notes:
I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted something. For all of you who have read and enjoyed Christmas Rage, I hope you like this little addition! I found this in my folder of drafts and decided to finally finish it.

Beta'd by the very lovely All4Spike. She's the best!!
“No,” Buffy said, backing away from the hungry look in his eyes, her lower back colliding with the kitchen island. “No way.”

“Why not?” He was too close, with his booted toes bumping hers and his palm gliding down her arm in a way that made her shiver from head to toe.

“Because…” Now would be a good time to come up with something. If only she could gather her thoughts enough to—

“Because it’s wrong? Messy? Too much fun for you, Slayer?”

She slapped her hand over his chest and fisted his T-shirt. “I’m all fun. Fun is my middle name.”

“I thought it was Anne,” he said with a smirk because he knew how much it drove her mad. How much it made her want to bite his lower lip, tug at it with her teeth until his lips turned pliant under hers and his body sagged into hers.

“And I thought yours was ‘I’m not getting laid today’. Because that’s what it will be if you don’t quit.”

“I hear you say that, but,” his body was flush against hers now, his thigh pushed between hers, “you smell as though you want to.”

“That’s my new deodorant,” she protested into his shoulder, her treacherous hand rubbing down his side and sneaking in a quick butt squeeze. “It’s deceptive like that.”

“Come on,” he said, sucking on her pulse point. “Nobody has to know.”

She leaned away, met his eyes, her heart picking up in speed.

Then his hands were on her hips and he was sitting her up on the counter, her T-shirt discarded in a blink.

“Mom—”

“Just left for work,” Spike filled in, gathering her knee-length skirt up at her hips, grinning as if he’d already won. The nerve of him! And, oh okay, he was pushing her to lie back on the counter and spraying whipped cream on her boobs. Maybe she could be persuaded.

“Mmm, someone’s not wearing knickers. Or a bra.”

“You told me not to!” Oh God, he had chocolate syrup too.

“Yeah, I did.” He grinned against her stomach, his tongue flicking out to catch the rapidly melting whipped cream on her skin. When he dripped chocolate over her nipples and sucked them off so slowly she didn’t know whether she should beg him to stop or keep going, she forgot all about the mess they’d have to clean up. Mess shmess. It was times like these that she knew he really was the devil’s spawn.

“Sp—”

He pulled her skirt off in a few swift tugs, and even though the counter was cold beneath her bare butt, she was too distracted by his hands on her thighs and his lips trailing lower to be too bothered by it.

She hazily remembered saying this was a bad idea. Hadn’t she? She must have. They’d made fajitas on this very counter yester—

“Oh God, right there!”

Bad idea. Good idea. Who even knew what the difference was anymore? Especially when Spike had shucked his T-shirt off and was devouring her as if she was one of those really tasty triple-chocolate fudge desserts with a pretentious French name.

His hair was soft and curly under her gripping fingers, his eyes heavy-lidded and dark and he was doing things with his tongue that made her twitch as if she’d touched a live wire. Then his hands joined in and she’d probably have a bump on the back of her head from banging it against the counter too hard. She could barely feel it. Not when the heat in her belly kept building and building and building.

Spike curved his fingers inside her in a come hither gesture and rubbed, smirking against her clit and sucking hard and the heat exploded into bright white sparks, her toes curling against the counter with the force of it.

“There’s my Slayer,” he said, low and rough. She wasn’t proud of the whimper she let out, nor about blanking out. Which she must have, because when she opened her eyes, Spike was already standing up and sliding inside her and she thought that if he kept this up, he’d have killed his third slayer after all.

“Yeah,” he said, voice edging on desperate, “See? Told you it’d be fun.”

“I’m not… cleaning up.”

He grunted and squeezed her hip. “Fine. I’ll do it.”

“Can you wear… an apron and nothing else?”

He laughed, a breathless little sound. “Kinky.”

“After we… after… can I?” She swallowed hard, gripped the edge of the counter. “Lick you all over too?”

“Fuck yeah.”

*******

Today of all days, Joyce had to forget her wallet at home. Today when she had an important shipment coming in and a lunch meeting with a prospective buyer she had to meet in fifteen minutes. Today was just not her day.

She parked the car in front of the house and hurried towards the front door as quickly as her heels would allow her to. In her haste to get the keys out of her bag, she managed to drop them twice. Then finally, finally she unlocked the door and rushed inside. She must have left her wallet in the kitchen, she was sure of it.

The second she walked in, she promptly dropped her open bag on the floor and smacked her hand over her eyes. Mascara rolled out of her bag somewhere beneath the kitchen counter, which… no. There was definitely nothing happening by the kitchen counter and she had not just seen her daughter on her knees with… no.

“Mom!”

Joyce definitely did not notice the way Buffy’s voice was a bit rougher than usual.

“Joyce! Fuck. We weren’t…uh. This isn’t what it looks like?”

Or Spike’s breathless one.

“I just… I forgot my… um… my wallet, I…” She waved her hand at the general area of the counter as she bend down to blindly pick her bag off the floor before staggering to her feet again. “Can you just check, please?”

Where was the bottle of whiskey when she needed it?

“Sure,” Spike said, voice higher by a couple of octaves.

Joyce spun on her heel and held out her free hand, trying to blink the visual out of her mind’s eye. So far, she was proving to be unsuccessful. Maybe she should stop by Rupert’s after the meeting and get drunk. So very, very drunk.

“There you go.” A wallet landed in her hand. She preferred not to think about where Spike’s hands may have been before she’d walked in on them.

“Thank you. I will see you later. Much later.” She took a deep breath and slowly walked out of the kitchen, only brave enough to uncover her eyes once she stepped into the foyer.

“You better use bleach to clean up!” She called out before she closed the door behind her.

*******

“I hate you,” Buffy said, smacking him on the chest so hard his skin turned pink for a few seconds. “’Joyce isn’t coming home. We’ve got time to shag in a very open area of the house, of course, don’t be silly, Buffy’.”

“I do not talk like that.”

She bit his shoulder out of sheer frustration. “This is all your fault, William.

“How was I supposed to know she’d be coming back anyway?” Spike knotted his hand in her hair and tilted her head back, leaving an open-mouthed kiss right over her pulse, teeth skimming her sensitive skin. “Are you embarrassed, Slayer?”

“I was giving you a… you know. With the sucking and stuff. I will never be able to look my mom in the eye again.” Her eyes fluttered close, her heartbeat speeding up. And wasn’t this what had gotten her into this mess in the first place? Bad Buffy. Bad Spike for being a seductive fiend she couldn’t keep her hands off.

“The sucking and stuff,” he mocked, hands smoothing down her sides to rest on her hips. He pulled her in, sudden and strong. She was so not getting off on this. Absolutely not. Except for the part where she was totally thinking of finishing what she’d started. He’d just looked so… open and vulnerable and completely under her command.

“Making fun will not get you an orgasm, pal,” she said, the skin-on-skin like a shock of electricity.

He slid his hands to rest just beneath her butt and lifted her up. She locked her limbs around him with a decidedly unslayer-like squeak and tried to ignore the fact that he’d never gone soft. She really hoped exhibitionism wasn’t contagious. “What are you doing?”

“Round three up in your bedroom?” he asked, pouting. Had his eyelashes always been this long? Oh God, at the rate they were going, she’d have to use a cane just so she could walk on patrol tonight.

“Okay.”

“There’s my girl,” he said, complete with an indecent eyebrow wiggle and a smirk against her lips before he kissed her slow and deep.

“Shut up and shag me,” she said, laughing against his cheek when he bounded up the stairs.

Sometimes, being thrown into an alternate universe wasn’t the worst thing to happen.

THE END


Chapter End Notes:
Be kind and review? :) It would make my day!