Buffy was the most beautiful sight Spike had ever seen, even more stunning than a Siren or an ancient Greek goddess. She just looked such a tasty little picture, all spread out for him, like the most delicious feast covered with his markings. He knew that he needed to take a taste of this succulent banquet.

He needed a taste and he needed it now!

Starting at the dip in her clavicles he ran his tongue alone the angular bone, finishing behind her ear. Wriggling his tongue rhythmically he worked his way in the other direction, pausing at her left ear to pull the lobe into his hungry mouth. He sucked on the delicate piece of flesh.

“Daddy!” she cried out.

“Mmm, you like that?” he asked, his teeth worrying the lobe.

“It feels amazing,” she cooed, tipping her head back to give him better access. “More!”

“Greedy little kitten,” he murmured, moving down lower to taste her swollen nipples. He drew her left nipple between his lips, his teeth gently grazing the cherry-like nub. Her mouth dropped open in a silent scream when he gently bit down.

“Such a naughty…wanton…lovely….kitten,” he drawled, his words interspersed with tender licks.

When he was satisfied with that nipple, he turned his attention to her right breast, repeating the same ministrations with those. After the rough sting of the belt, feeling his tongue on her was even more heavenly than if her skin hadn’t been so abused. His hands caressed her thighs as he suckled at her breasts. Tingles seemed to follow every touch, skittering across her nerve endings.

However, there was still one vital area of her body that he longed to touch…and to taste.

He glided down her body to inspect her gaping slit. Her cunt was an angry red from being smacked with the belt. So puffy like the dewy petals of a rose in bloom. He caressed her softly and his mouth filled with saliva as her musky scent hit his nostrils.

Leaning in Spike ran a finger down her open pink folds. Her shaved mound was calling to him like a siren song and he gave her slit an experimental lick savoring the taste of her honey as it hit his tongue. Her clit peeked out curiously from under her hood, throbbing with need. He couldn’t help but pull the engorged little bundle of nerves into his mouth, suckling on it sensuously.

Buffy stared down at Spike in shock. She couldn’t believe he was feasting on her and seemingly enjoying it. She’d only had one boy do it for her before and that pimply teenager’s performance didn’t even make it into the same galaxy as Spike’s.

The peroxide blond was extracting sensations from her that didn’t even seem possible. The whole situation was somewhat surreal and the fact that it was all swathed in pleasure merely intensified that.

“Let’s soothe your poor abused cunny,” he hummed against her flesh. She vibrated with exhilaration at his caresses, silently pleading for more. The girl didn’t seem exactly au faith with dirty talk but he was sure that it wouldn’t take long until she had as filthy a mouth as he did.

However, her actions definitely spoke louder than words.

Although the bonds restricted her from moving around too much, she was still able to buck her hips upward, humping his mouth. When his tongue wriggled inside her pink hole she arched her back so that her clit could get some much needed friction against the tip of his nose. Spike knew exactly what she was doing, of course, but he didn’t reprimand her for being such a forceful little kitty. In fact he was secretly pleased that her libido was able to somewhat match his own.

Taking pity on the girl he pushed her hips back down to the bed with a forceful shove and held them in place with one hand. His other hand worked several fingers into her tight channel while he pulled on her sensitive pink bud with his teeth, drawing it harshly between his puckered lips.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh my good God!” she chanted in between moans and sighs. She was one of the most vocal women that he’d ever been with and Spike was loving every single second of this precious experience.

Inside of her the pressure built, like a dam waiting to explode. It was pervading every cell in her body suffusing her with a need that was new and yet comfortingly familiar all at the same time. Her heart was thumping in her chest, her palms were sweaty and her eyes were screwed tightly shut.

But Spike wasn’t going to let her give in to her needs so easily. He deftly kept her on the brink of her climax was what seemed like an eternity. The sweet torture was rapturous as the pressure climbed to perilous levels inside of her.

And then the waves of pleasure started to crash over her until she feared she might be washed away to nothing. Or at least she would have feared that had she been able to form coherent thoughts any longer by that point.

When she finally hit the pinnacle of her climax, sweet pussy juices gushed into his waiting mouth and he swallowed them down. She tasted like the finest wine to him and he would gladly have drunk from her font from here to eternity.

Slowly he withdrew from her mound and wiped her spendings from his chin, making sure to lick his fingers when he was done. He didn’t want to miss out on a single drop of Buffy taste.

Buffy’s clitoris throbbed ceaselessly as the aftermath of her orgasm still ran through her nerves. Her juices spilled down her thighs and butt cheeks, pooling on the material beneath her ass. In moments it was totally soaked through with the continuing stream of her honey.

“Heavens, you come like a fountain,” Spike chuckled with a hint of pride. “The sweetest fountain I ever tasted.”

He lazily retrieved her lacy panties from where he’d dropped them on the ground earlier and cleaned her inner thighs with the scrap of lace. When he was satisfied he brought the soiled panties slowly to his nose. Buffy looked on with a mixture of fascination, repulsion and arousal churning inside of her.

Letting his blue eyes drift shut he breathed in the scent of her juices as if they were the finest French perfume. “Mmm, you smell wonderful,” he sighed, a gooey look settling on his face. “You know what’s even better about these knickers?”

Buffy shook her head and choked out, “No.”

A smile spread over Spike’s face. He sucked in his cheeks highlighting the angular planes of his cheekbones. “Then I’ll tell you love.” He continued to gently finger the scrap of lace in his hands as she waited eagerly for him to continue. “This little thing here…it’s multipurpose.”

Buffy frowned in confusion at his words but she didn’t have long to wait before finding out his meaning. Her eyes bugged out of her head when Spike stuffed the panties into her open mouth, effectively gagging her. She tried to spit out the material but she couldn’t seem to get the leverage with her tongue. Her eyes shot fire at her father but he only grinned with amusement at her struggles.

“Can you taste yourself, love?” he asked, ignoring the way she was tugging at her bonds. “Can you taste that lovely flavor of your sweet cummy juices?”

The way she glowered at him gave him the answer that he needed and a small chuckle bubbled from his lips. Despite her fury at being forced to taste the panties, Buffy actually didn’t think they tasted so bad. There was something tangy yet sweet about them. It made her understand why Spike seemed to enjoy the taste of her cunt so thoroughly. She’d loved feeling his mouth on her soft wet pussy lips, tongue wriggling inside of her pink hole. He’d taken her to a heaven that she suspected none of the teenage boys she’d been with even knew existed.

A sharp slap to her face brought her back from her musings. That was something she should have hated and resented but the sharp sting did nothing but arouse her even further right then. It was disconcerting because she never suspected pain would be a turn on for her. When she’d felt Spike bringing the belt relentlessly down on her spread labia, it had imbued her senses with a unique kind of bliss. One that she could never have foreseen.

Maybe she was just as nutballs as her mom.

She wasn’t sure how to feel about that but then again she wasn’t sure how to feel about anything at that moment.

There was a maelstrom of emotions all warring for dominance in her brain right now and she couldn’t fathom which of those conflicting feelings would finally gain a victory over the others.

“I’m going to fuck you now,” he told her, his deep voice little more than a lustful croak. “I want you to concentrate just on feeling me. Let yourself feel how I feel you all up.”

Spike knew that he didn’t need to use a condom. His girl had been on birth control for over a year. She’d told him that it was to regulate her menstrual cycle, but after finding out what a wanton little devil she was today he was beginning to suspect she had different motives for obtaining it.

Putting the thought of Buffy with others out of his mind, he slid the head of his dick over her slippery folds, hitting her clit. The zing of pleasure that seared through her was already too much. She didn’t know how she could cope with this. She was a total mess, burning in the arms of the man she couldn’t survive another moment without.

“Do you like that?” he asked and Buffy nodded, still unable to speak due to her makeshift gag. “I can’t wait to be inside you, pet. I want to become part of you, experience how good you feel on the inside. Mmm, want to feel your hot cunt clenching around me. I know it’s going to me heaven, kitten.”

When his cock finally slid inside of her Buffy squealed blissfully like an excited little piglet. She had never felt so full, so complete before. Nothing could compare to the feeling of Spike fully seated within her sopping passage. He gasped himself and gritted his teeth, gnashing them together. His dick felt like it was already ready to explode with his hot load.

“Fuck but you feel like heaven,” he groaned, screwing his eyes shut as they rolled back in his head. He was encased in her tight, hot flesh and he knew that if he died right at this moment then he would have died at the very pinnacle of his existence. Nothing else would ever compare to this paradise.

He glanced down at his pseudo-daughter and watched her as the pleasurable emotions played out over her face. She was gasping around her panties, guttural moans emanating from deep within her. When he eyes snapped open and locked with his he knew he needed to hear her scream for him so he reached down and yanked the panties out of her mouth with a roar. She rewarded him with the prettiest little squeal he’d ever heard.

“Oh God! Daddy!” she moaned in ecstasy as he thrust harder into her.

Spike stroked a damp lock of hair away from her forehead and smiled indulgently at her. When she called him ‘Daddy’ it had made him harden even more. He knew that was wrong but…oh well. After what he’d done already tonight he was pretty sure he was hell bound anyway. A few more sins to add to the coffers wouldn’t make a real difference now.

Leaning down he buried his face in her neck, nipping gently at the soft skin of her shoulder. He moved his lips up to her jaw line before turning his attention to her earlobes. Buffy’s ears had always been a soft spot for her and when she felt him take the delicate nub of flesh between his sharp teeth she keened in ecstasy.

The teen wanted to touch Spike too, and tugged on her bindings. It was the sweetest kind of torture that Spike was subjecting her to keeping her from him. He had access to every single area of her body but she was denied the same pleasure. It was fantastically frustrating.

His pelvis collided with the tip of her clit making her shiver and quiver to the point where she was sure that her mind had actually started to melt inside of her skull. The sharp bones of his hips dug into her on every down stroke but she was quickly learning to appreciate that feeling.

“Oh I need…” Buffy gasped, not knowing exactly what she needed.

“Tell me, baby,” he urged her, arching his hips so his thrusts caused the head of his dick to hit her sweet spot. She keened beneath him and panted rapidly.

“I need…more.”

“I can give you what you need, pet. I want to give it to you. I want to feel you shake beneath me.” Spike emphasized his point with an extra-emphatic pump of his hips. “Will you come all over my cock, Goldilocks? Will you squirt your delicious juices all over me?”

Buffy’s brain was too addled with bliss to respond so Spike took matters into his own hands…literally. His fingers found her clit and he pinched the little pink nub sending her spiraling into a body shaking orgasm. Her internal muscles clamped down around his throbbing cock, milking him for all he was worth. He knew he couldn’t hang on for another moment and roared out his completion as he spurted his come deeply into her.

Spike loosened the ropes, slipping her limbs from their bindings. He graced her with an adoring smile as she stretched and purred like a cat.

Tenderly he massaged her wrists and ankles, taking each one in turn and using delicate fingers to fully bring the circulation back into them. He placed kisses on her hands and feet before laying her back down on the pillow.

“Did you enjoy that, love?” he asked knowingly.

Buffy nodded, suddenly shy. “I did.” A sudden blast of insecurity struck her. “You did too, right? I mean it was good for you?”

“Good doesn’t even begin to describe it.” Buffy gasped as a finger trailed its way down her ribs. “You were brilliant. I’ve never shagged anyone as passionate as you…or as lovely.”

“Thanks,” she mumbled with embarrassment.

She flushed under his heated stare and tried to turn away but his nimble fingers grasped her chin before she could turn from him.

“Don’t ever turn away from a compliment, Buffy,” he said seriously. “You are lovely and beautiful.”

This time she blushed but she didn’t shy away from his praise. He made her feel amazing, inside and out. She didn’t think she’d ever experienced that before, certainly not with any of the fumbling high school boys that had shared her bed.

Being with Spike was like a revelation, one that she might have waited her whole life to discover had it not been for this strange twist of fate bringing them together. Buffy supposed that she should be indirectly grateful to Angel for inadvertently leading her to Spike.

The weirdest thing about this was just how not weird it was to be lying here naked with the man who she’d always considered a father to her. It should feel awkward or icky, especially considering the things they did together. But it didn’t. Actually it felt more right than she could even conceive.

Before she’d even gotten her breath back fully, Spike was leaning up on one elbow with a twinkle in his eyes again. He was openly leering at her exposed body with a look that made her skin tingle and her pussy throb. No one else had ever been able to make her feel so good with just a look before.

“Ready for more?” he asked hopefully causing Buffy’s eyes to bug out of her head.

“Already?” she asked incredulously glancing down at his steely cock. It had already swelled again even though it was still glistening with a mixture of their juices from their last sweaty fuck. “Are you secretly Superman or something?”

“Or something,” he replied. “The ‘something’ being that looking at you makes me harder than nails.”

Buffy giggled girlishly. “Really? I mean I never thought I could do that to you.”

“Oh you do, pet.” He lowered his head to lick one juicy looking nipple. “No one’s ever made me feel like this. I never knew it could be this good.”

She basked in the glow of his compliment for a moment before deciding to broach a difficult subject. “Daddy, did you ever feel this way before today?” Buffy cleared her throat. “I mean, did you ever look at me as more than your daughter?”

Spike frowned for a moment, truly considering her question. He was a little surprised that she’d been the one to bring up the issue as usually she avoided difficult subjects. However, he supposed it was easier to break out of your comfort zone when your whole body felt like it was made of jell-o. Her mind was so jellified that she probably didn’t even grasp the magnitude of what she was asking.

In truth he’d known for some time that Buffy had flourished into a beautiful young woman. She turned the heads of men wherever she went despite the fact that Spike didn’t think any of those losers were worthy of his precious girl.

But in spite of taking notice of her beauty, he didn’t think Little Spike had ever sat up and taken notice until today. Well, that was apart from the occasional Buffy-centric wet dream but the peroxide blond always figured that was some kind of anomaly.

After all, what useful message could his subconscious really have to tell him?

He knew that he had to be careful in the way he worded his reply to his daughter. If he told her about the dreams then she might think he was a huge disgusting pervert. Although he figured that she probably already thought that after what they’d done together today. But if he told her that today was the first time he’d felt an attraction to her then she might assume that he didn’t really have feelings for her.

Spike would never understand women or their reactions and he’d stopped trying. The best thing was just to wing it.

“Buffy love, you’ve always meant so much to me, first as a daughter and now as…more. You’ve blossomed into such a lovely young woman that I’d have to be blind, deaf and dumb not to notice you. I never really considered the possibility of seeing you as anything other than my little girl until today. But I’m glad this happened. You don’t regret it do you?”

He felt a stab of fear as he waited for her answer but she graced him with a beatific yet wily grin. “The only thing I regret is that we didn’t do it sooner,” she giggled.

“Hmm, is that so?”

“Yep,” she nodded firmly. She lifted her hand to caress the lean muscles of his chest and smiled at the way the muscles rippled under her touch.

“Well, in that case,” he tugged her flush against him. “There’s a lot more that we have left to do.”

“What…more?” she gasped questioningly. His hands ran down to her ass and he gripped it firmly, gently smacking her booty.

“On your knees,” he commanded. “Now.”

It took her a moment to realize that he was serious. The huskily demanding tone of his voice made her quiver and she scrambled to obey, presenting her hind end to her father-cum-lover. Spike positioned himself in back of her, taking a moment to soak in the picturesque view. Her ass was round and toned, juicy and succulent. It looked like the forbidden apple from the Garden of Eden and he found himself craving a taste.

Gripping the firm globes of her ass, he spread them apart and lowered his mouth to the valley between her cheeks. His tongue glided up and down the sensitive area causing Buffy to fist the tattered sheets in her trembling hands. Her nails clawed at the bed as her body tried to contend with the overload of blissful sensations. She’d never had a man lick her there before and it felt indescribably good. The nerve endings were electrified by the tip of his tongue slithering over them.

Spike dipped his hands into the juicy passage of her pussy and spread the moisture backward, lubing up her other hole in preparation for his invasion. He worked one finger into the tight channel and his eyes rolled up in his head as he noted just how tight she actually was. His mouth watered with anticipation as he envisaged working his cock inside of that forbidden territory.

“No one’s ever taken you here before, have they?” he whispered, barely able to talk as his arousal tortured him. His fingertips danced over the area in question with feather-light caresses.

Buffy shook her head but Spike wanted her to verbalize the truth of her anal virginity to him. He needed to hear the words to know for sure that he was going to be the first man to take her ass.

“Tell me, my little pet. Has anyone ever shagged you in your delectable little arse before?”

“No,” she gasped, bucking wildly as he stuffed two more fingers inside the puckered hole.

“No ‘what’?”

“Oh God!” Another finger joined the ones that were already inside of her, pushing her closer to the precipice of a monster climax. “N-no, I-I’ve never had anyone there b-before, Daddy.”

Spike smirked, satisfied with her answer and withdrew his fingers. His smirk widened at the mewl of complaint she let out due to the loss of contact but he wasn’t intending to leave her wanting for long.

Bending her a little more forward and urging her legs further apart he positioned the throbbing belled head of his cock at the entrance to her puckered hole. With extreme gentleness he pressed the weeping organ inside of her.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” gasped Buffy rhythmically as she felt him sinking deeply inside. It was different to how she’d ever imagined it being.

It was so much better.

“Not hurting you am I Kitten?” he asked with a strained voice. In truth he wanted to ram his cock home but he didn’t want to hurt the girl. As much as they both had a penchant for the rough stuff, in the end she was still more precious to him than anything.

“Uh, no it f-feels…oh so good,” Buffy stammered. She could barely hold a single thought in her brain right now so how did Spike expect her to form coherent answers?

He chuckled. “I think my baby girl likes feeling me inside her juicy arse. Don’t you, Goldilocks?”

“Oh yes!”

Her exclamation came as Spike started to move in and out of her, slowly at first as he established a rhythm. The ring of anal muscles constricted around him every time he pumped in and out. He was forced to grit his teeth to keep from coming right at that second. She was so hot and so tight that it was a constant struggle not to release his load.

“God, you feel so good, baby,” he panted, thrusting more rapidly inside her now. Even better, she was fucking him back, her little ass wiggling against him. It was the most delicious and obscene sight to watch his engorged organ disappearing inside her forbidden hole over and over. He etched it on his brain so that he would be sure never to forget.

“You…feel…so…good…too,” she moaned, gripping the coverlet for dear life.

“I can make it even better,” he chuckled.

With practiced precision he reached around to her pussy and cupped the moist mound. He could feel how steadily her juices were running from her open lips and coating her thighs. Deftly he manipulated her clit with two fingers, twisting it and rubbing it alternately.

When she felt his hands on her cunt, Buffy bucked upward and let out a shriek. She felt like all her senses were being overloaded with too much pleasure. It had gotten to the point that she actually hurt because she needed to find her release so badly.

“I need to come!” she cried out, actually tears cascading down her face from the pleasure. “Please Daddy!”

“You want me to make you come?” he asked with a leer. He removed his expert fingers from her clit which drew a sob from the girl. “If you want it then you need to beg.”

“Never,” she sighed. If he hadn’t been so close to a climax himself he would have laughed at Buffy’s attempt to replace his fingers with her own. She was shaking so violently from the pleasure that her fumbled tries were next to useless.

After only a few moments she craned her head to look at him with big imploring eyes. “I need you,” she sighed. “Daddy!”

“You know the magic words, pet.”

“I….oh!”

“Say them, Buffy,” he whispered, leaning forward over her. His adjustment changed the angle of penetration and she almost toppled from the bed when she felt him sink even more deeply into her ass. If it hadn’t been for his strong arm banded around her she was sure she would have fallen.

“Oh, God!” she gasped, her resolve to be strong crumbling. “I’m begging you, Daddy. Make me cum.”

Spike smiled. He liked to know he still retained a little of the power, even if it was just an illusion. In reality this beautiful girl had him wrapped around her finger so tightly that he could barely breathe. That didn’t matter though because he felt that he could live with air but not without Buffy.

Not after this.

Knowing how desperately his girl needed to find her release his fingers shot back to her clit, rubbing the pearly nub so hard that she wasn’t sure if she was experiencing pain or pleasure. Whichever one it was, the movement worked and she felt the first waves of a mammoth orgasm start to build within her.

“Oh, fuck!” she swore. “I’m coming. I’m coming. Argh!”

The swayed and bucked underneath him. Her muscles started to contract so violently that Spike thought they might rip his dick off. Her orgasm didn’t take long in triggering one of his own and he screamed out his own climax as he shot a stream of milky semen into the depths of her ass.

They collapsed to the bed in a tangled heap of limbs. Neither of the lovers was sure where they ended or began. A dual whine sounded from the both of them as his deflating cock slipped out of her tight channel. Buffy could feel his spending trickling out of her and pooling on the coverlet.

He held her closely to him, resting his chin in the curve of her shoulder. The blonde teenager mewled in pleasure as he lightly sank his teeth into her prone skin. She wondered if she could achieve an orgasm just from that alone.

“You’re mine now,” Spike whispered, not loosening his grip around her stomach. “I’m not letting you go. Not ever, no matter what. They’d have to pry my cold dead hands off your creamy skin to take you from me.” He interspersed his words with soft caresses and butterfly kisses along the flawless expanse of her shoulders.

Buffy shivered with a mixture of pleasure and fear as his words soaked into her brain. She belonged to him now. But somehow she knew he would take good care of her…in body, heart, and soul. “Yes,” she agreed quietly, her acceptance on the whisper of a breath.

“You can never leave me, Buffy. I want to hear you tell me,” he insisted, his grip tightening to almost painful proportions. “Tell me you’re mine.”

She twisted her head to their eyes could meet. As the two gazes clashed it was like a fire bolt of electricity crackling between the two of them. “I’m yours, Spike. I promise you. I’m always yours. I never want to leave you.”

“Feeling’s more than mutual, kitten,” he grinned.

And as his lips touched hers with heartbreaking tenderness she knew for sure that they’d both spoken nothing less than the absolute truth.

She was truly his. And he was hers.

********************

After that day things got even better than I could ever have imagined. Our relationship blossomed into something I never thought it could be. It’s a little strange sometimes because I still think of him as being my dad. But it’s okay ‘cause he loves it when I call him Daddy.

Especially if I call him Daddy when he’s pounding me senseless from behind.

We don’t exactly act like father and daughter around each other most of the time these days. But sometimes when I’ve been having a day from suckage hell he’ll let me crawl into his lap and hold me until I feel better.

He makes me feel safe. He gives me someplace and someone to belong to.

He tells me that as soon as I graduate he wants to make an honest woman out of me. I can’t wait! When I was a little girl I always dreamed of walking down the aisle with the man I was in love with. Of course I never thought it’d be Spike but I’m so glad it is. I can already picture the exact dress that I want, oh and the exact cake. Oh and we are so having Wind Beneath My Wings for the first dance. I’m not gonna turn into one of those crazy-ass bridezillas though so you don’t need to worry. I just want things to be perfect for our special day.

I can tell that Daddy…or Spike as I probably should call him now…is totally excited too. He gets this gleam in his eyes when I mention the subject. Sometimes I think he’s actually even more enthusiastic about the wedding than I am. And you know that’s saying something.

We don’t talk about the wedding all of the time though, of course. There are other, even funner, pastimes that we like to indulge in. He’s taught me so much stuff and not just about sex. I mean yeah the sex is freakin’ awesome, and I’ve gotta be honest he’s shown me how to do things with whip cream that blew my mind, but he’s also shown me what love can really be. I didn’t understand until now how much he loves me. But he does…in every single way.

He also tried to teach me about 70’s punk music but let’s just say that didn’t go quite so well. Still, give me sex over punk any day and I’m a happy Buffy.

Or a jell-o-y Buffy after a session with Spike.

Seriously, that man’s got some stamina. I’m convinced he’s half demon or something with the things he can do with his tongue and that would also totally explain the fact that he can go for six hours straight.

Anyway I gotta go now because Spike’s gonna be home soon and he told me to be prepared ‘cause apparently he’s got some surprises in store for me tonight! Possibly surprises that include the use of that naughty demon tongue.

Actually I’m hoping tonight’s the night he makes good on his promise to show me just how much fun it can be to experiment with hot wax and ice.

And to think it all started with me being a bad bad girl.

Hah!

Who would ever have guessed how it would turn out in the end?