[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

This is a love-story, not much romance, but it's truly a love-story. Title includes something of a game in its use. Rest assured, this short story has to do with mainly platonic love as a source of real true delight. Please read, review/comment, and enjoy.


Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Buffy/Other, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2723 Read: 627
Published: 04/10/2020 Updated: 08/07/2020
Story Notes:

The apartment that Buffy and Spike share in the Season 10 Comics, when Satsu comes to try to recruit Buffy to help them work out the monster problem.

This is a proper love-story, but not much romance will be in it.

This: [text] means: temptation, prayer, or telepathy, or any or all three.

There will be a lot of friendship-love going on here.

Should be fun, any questions: please ask, but let me answer.

Finally, have fun with reading this story.

Now, without further chatting; please sit back and enjoy the story- or check it out for your children to see if it fits your sense of morals... I welcome that.

 

1. Chapter 1.): "My Old Girlfriend Comes to Visit." by Palpatine [Reviews - 0] (2723 words)

In case you haven't read the comics, Satsu is Buffy's ex-girlfriend at this time. William Pratt {Spike} is Elizabeth's {Buffy} current love-interest. They won't necessarily get along (as the potential conflict over Elizabeth Summers' heart), but they won't fight- especially overtly, over her.

This is friendship for the most part. Also: due to her personal history with the US Defense Department, Buffy seems to hate the US Military, due to some events in her life, so her ex-girlfriend joining them is something upsetting for her- this has to do with personal vendettas and some other temptations that come up. I'd say that Satsu is a little bit stronger (Spiritually speaking) than Buffy is at this point in their lives. Don't worry, folks: there will be a lot of friendship and affection between them, but it Won't amount to romance- no matter what their desires are.

Now, without further adieu, please enjoy the first chapter of the story...