[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

When Buffy brings her mom and sister to Spike to protect from the hell god, Glory, he sees a chink in her armor—she needs him, she trusts him... maybe, just maybe, she doesn’t hate him as much as she claims. Will that boatload of manly responsibility the Slayer’s dropped into his lap save Spike from a life of lonely desperation?


Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9308 Read: 829
Published: 03/13/2022 Updated: 03/13/2022
Story Notes:

Picks up during Checkpoint, goes wildly AU after Buffy comes back from the meeting with the Council where she learns Glory is a god. Some slight changes have been made to the introductory scenes just to move it along while setting up the AU.

Those of you who know me know that brevity is not my forte. I always have too much plot for the allowed word limit on these one-shot stories, so things are going to move along pretty quickly here between our two defensive, stubborn blondes, and I can only give small glimpses into their inner thoughts to explain it. Just roll with it. 

Rating: NC-17 Sexual situations, language

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 0] (9308 words)