[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

 Sinful things are by far the most addictive of all possible addictions- and by far one of the worst is an addiction to the occult, to the sort of magic that Zatanna has fallen victim to engaging in- for it is objectively evil in and of itself, ontologicaly-so, and completely at that.



Rated: 18
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Action, Horror
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2838 Read: 448
Published: 10/29/2022 Updated: 10/29/2022
Story Notes:

Not only was Zatanna's mystical practices profoundly evil in and of themselves- from how they impact her at that in the "Young Justice" & "Justice League" series', they are also extremely addictive. Her father's foolery was when Giovanni went into the "Helm of Nabu" to remove the need for her to do that- misguided charity at best- and downright suicidal.

 

This work also features elements from World History, Marxist Mythology (quite something at that!) and also involves a critical analysis of a lot of things in relatively recent decades, and is something of a sequel of sorts to my "Persecution by an Evil Empire" as well… in addition to drawing on things like "Bitter Harvest", for which I also forfeit any financial gain.

1. Chapter 1: "I Have Long Feared…" by Palpatine [Reviews - 0] (2838 words)

"I have Long Feared, that my sins would return to visit me…." Giovanni's terror for his foolishness returns at the worst possible time to extract a horrible price indeed.