Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss and Mutant Enemy. I own nothing.

She liked breaking the rules with him and letting down her guard. It made everything between them that much more intense. He showed up during the day with his ratty old blanket as a shield from the sunlight. She felt her heart skip a beat. He looked sexy. She tried to hide her excitement from Willow so she pretended to be annoyed.

Xander had arrived early to take Dawn to school and Willow finally excused herself and headed out the door. They had the house to themselves. He claimed he came for his lighter but she knew he wanted to see her. She concealed it in her front pocket. She found it embedded in the couch cushions and suspected he planted it there the night they went searching for Dawn and Willow that terrible night. Spike would do anything to be close to her.

Unable to look him in the eyes, Buffy claimed she had not seen it. She had all intentions of returning it to him but wanted to be the one to have any excuse to see him. She wanted to feel like she was in control, knowing the visit would have resulted in them fucking for hours. Her white lie was her way of stalling him. She didn't doubt he knew she was lieing. He could always see right through her. It was only a matter of time before he came looking for it. He smoked like a chimney but it suited him. With a cigarette in his mouth, Spike reminded her of James Dean and a young Marlon Brando. They had edge and exuded sex appeal. Spike was no different.

After putting Dawn and Willow to bed, she was hopping for a little couch action last night. Dawn had an exhausting night and was out cold while Willow suffered from withdrawal, leading Buffy to believe think that if she came screaming Spike's name, no one was going to investigate. Unfortunately, there was no time left. It was close to 5AM when she and Spike found them. He had to return to his crypt before the sun came up. Buffy slept with a pillow between her legs that night.

Seductively he approached her, speaking his usual endearments pet, luv, sweetheart and his newer one Goldilocks. The closer he got the wetter she became. Spike had a way of speaking to her that left her weak. He stopped only inches from her face and touched her hair lovingly. Buffy could feel her heart pounding in her chest from the nearness of him.

Admittingly, she wanted to be in his presence. They sniffed around each other like animals. It made sense, considering they fucked like them. They were quite for only seconds not even acknowledging the record of silence they broke. They sparred verbally like an unhappy married couple. Finally, Spike spoke in his sexy voice.

"You miss me"

"Yes" she replied closing her eyes as his voice seduced her into admittance.

"Do you want me?" he whispered

"God, yes"

"Show me"

Buffy let her lips graze his before she entered his mouth with her hot, wet tongue. The longer they kissed the more frenzied it became. She wrapped her arms around his neck bringing him deeper into her mouth. Spike leaned into her, feeling his body melt into him. Buffy broke the kiss to come up for air then smashed her lips back onto his more feverishly. She felt her thong sag from the dampness of her pussy. It didn't take much for Spike to get her hot. The touch of his lips set her ablaze. She kissed the tip of his chin then down his slender neck, marking her territory. Spike tilted his head back to give her better access. She bit him, releasing an animalistic growl that made her cream her panties even more.

Spike discarded his leather coat while Buffy worked her way down his muscular chest. She yanked his t-shirt from his jeans and over his head, leaving him exposed to her sensual assault. She licked, sucked, and bit at his chest, stopping just below his waist. She grabbed his jean-covered ass with one hand while using the other to hastily work down his zipper. Before she could reach in to pull out his cock, it sprung free. Buffy was quite pleased at the sight of him, knowing it was all for her.

She takes Spike's waiting cock into her mouth without pause. He gasped at the feel of her warm mouth on his shaft. With her hand at the base, she sucked the length of him reaching the baldheaded tip and applying a circular spit shine with her tongue. Buffy was deep throating him like a pro, causing his eyes to roll into the back of his head. He was finding it hard to control himself with her eager mouth and hands sucking and stroking him. She was insatiable. He didn't want to come in her mouth this time so he pulled her up to engage in a possessive kiss. He wanted to explode inside her.

"You're mine Buffy". He whispered, lifting her with ease. He placed her on the kitchen island wishing she had worn a skirt. He tugged her jeans off along with her soaked thong, resisting the urge to taste her. They had plenty of time. They were just getting started. He plunged into her without direction. His cock was like a heat seeking missile pre-programmed for her wet channel only.

Buffy moaned as he filled her with his beautiful cock. Their foreheads touched with every thrust. Her satisfaction was filled with half-pleas and mumbled whispers as Spike pounded her pussy as if seeking revenge for her nonchalant ness earlier. Spike made his own pleasurable outbursts. Their lover's song filled the room as they greeted each other's pelvises. He watched her in all her splendor as pleasure tapped danced across her face.

Hearing his name barely escape her lips was a testament that his Slayer was on the verge of orgasm. He stroked her clit and fucked her harder, knowing she liked it that way. Her come felt like burning hot lava on his dick. Unable to hold on any longer, Spike released into her while his demon howled to be free.

Buffy fell back onto the island with Spike resting his head on her heaving chest. She tried to lift herself with no success. Sensing her movement, Spike shifted his weight. Buffy kissed the top of his head then lightly stroked her fingers through his platinum blonde hair, thinking how she was completely his ever since the first time.