http://www.loveslastglimpse.com/awards/index.html


Plot: PWP, what plot??

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything; Joss and Mutant Enemies does. Spike is mine.



Spike walked towards her. She was looking for something on a shelf in the basement of the Magic Box. He had been thinking about her… God, just thinking about her made him so hard.

She didn’t hear him coming from behind. He almost ran towards her, grabbing her shoulder making her face him. As she looked at him disoriented he kissed her.

“Spike, what…?!…. Oh god…” He kissed her so hard while he caressed her ass, sucking her lips and massaging her with his tongue. “Hmmm… Spike… we can’t…”

“Shut up Slayer”

“Okay…” He continued kissing her heck, feeling the hot flesh under his tongue. While he made wet circles on her shoulder, he put a hand between her thighs and pressed her clit through the material of her pants.

“Oh God…” she moaned. “… Please more”

“Hmmm, take these out” he said, glancing at her pants, while he tried to unbutton them. “They are in the way.” She took them off and ripped off her panties.

“Hey, you’ll buy me new ones!” she muttered while he kissed her.

He smiled, liking her tongue.
“Why do you use them? You know I don’t like them.”

He lifted her up as she unbuttoned his pants. She was very surprised as the hard, long length of him was exposed.

“Whoa…” she said.

“Are you gonna stare at it all day, or are you gonna do something with it?” Spike asked, smiling.

“Oh… you want me to do something?” she asked, wrapping her two little soft warm hands him. She caressed it all the way from the base to the tip.

“Oh… fuck… Buffy… luv…”

“You like that?”

“God yeah… bloody hell…” she started moving her hands faster. “Oh fuck… baby… do it… faster… Oh God…” He introduced his thumb inside of her.

“Oh God… Spike…”

“So hot…”

“So cold… I love it… I want more.” She continued stroking him, faster and harder.

“God Buffy… stop… I’m gonna… I’m gonna cum on your hands if you don’t stop baby…”

“You really want me to stop?” she asked, smiling at him.

“God no… but I want to cum inside you” he said, staring at her. She smiled and then kissed him, very hard. “Try not to yell… You know I love when you scream for me, but if you yell now, everybody's going to hear us” he smiled.

“You’re the one who always yell…”

“Yeah right” he thrust his cold cock inside of her, feeling her hot inferno. “Oh for God’s Sake…”

She pressed his ass with her feet. “More” she begged.

“I’ll give you more” he replied, kissing and biting her lips. He caressed her clit with his thumb, feeling the juices over his cock. He brought his thumb to his mouth. “God baby, you taste so sweet…” He ripped off her shirt.

He started to move inside her, pushing her against the shelves behind her. He slammed her hard and kissed her breasts at the same time while he sucked and licked her nipples.

“God, Spike”

“Want more baby? Yeah, you always want more… that’s why I love shagging you…” his vampire face emerged, and he caressed the flesh of her delicate breasts with his fangs and tongue. “God, I want to eat you so bad, baby” he said, as he continued fucking her.

“God…”

“I want to fuck you all day and night” he kept whispering in her ear, while they bounced together. “I wanna eat your pussy, and lick you and fuck you with my tongue and fingers; I want all your hot juices in my mouth; I love to be inside of you, and fucking you…”

“God, Spike, I think I’m gonna…”

“God Buffy, you’re so fucking beautiful… cum for me… do it, I know you want it… cum for me… I want to cum inside of you and feel my semen inside of your flesh… do it now!”

She pressed her inner muscles around his cock as he pressed her clit, massaging and caressing it with his finger.

“Oh God… SPI---“ he put a hand on her mouth to quiet her scream, and sank his fangs in her neck, while he finished fucking her over and over again...


The End.