Chapter 8

“Do you sneak out of your home a lot?” William stumbled as Buffy tried to help him through the open window.

“A lot,” Buffy whispered, a grin on her face. “But usually it’s later at night and I’m off to protect the world from the forces of darkness. Never thought I’d be sneaking out at barely seven o’clock…”

“We have to protect ourselves from the darkness that is Elizabeth.”

Buffy tried not to laugh out loud, amused by his joke. “Because if she had either one of us cornered and if she asked why we were going out…”

“I’d say to get something to eat and then she’d pester me until…”

“You’d scream, ‘Condoms,’ not having a clue what they are and blushing the entire time.” Once William was safely on the ground, Buffy closed the window and she grabbed his hand. “It’s good we avoided that.”

“Yes, very.” William laughed softly as they walked. “But you will tell me, right?”

Buffy nodded, “I’m just trying to remember every word of my sex education classes from school.”

“They teach…that in schools?” William asked, terrified.

“Not how you’re imagining it. Yesh, for being my sweet and bashful William, you sure have a dirty mind. It’s very boring; a week of learning about diseases and seeing pictures of the diseases. Ew. It’s like scarring kiddies into keep their pants on. And it worked for a lot of them too. I heard the boys had a stricter and more-graphic lecture, because you know boys,” Buffy nudged him, winking. “Anyway, they came out of that room scared to death and signing their sex lives away to abstinence—but of course that lasted until all the diseasey pictures in their minds were replaced with pictures of um…other things.”

“It’s remarkable how a woman’s body can affect a man,” William said, knowing exactly what Buffy was talking about. “We become bewitched…obsessed. It’s a delightful feeling, love.”

“Oh, you speaking from experience?” Buffy teased. “You haven’t seen nothin’ yet.”

“Looks like I have something to look towards.”

Buffy noticed only a faint blush touching his cheeks, “We both do. Let’s sit, so when I turn into, Buffy the Sexpert, I won’t have to catch you when you pass out.”

“Sexpert? Is that a word?”

“I just made it up,” Buffy smiled proudly, ushering him to a bench. “Expert. Sexpert. Ah? Genius, right?”

“Of course,” William chuckled as they sat and as Buffy snuggled into his side.

“Ok, William, lean your head over here.” She reached for him and pressed her lips into his neck before she starting whispering.

“Here’s my disclaimer: I’ve never actually had to buy condoms and I’ve never had to use one either. Don’t ask why or for details, long story. Anyway, when we’re about to have sex—or make love, whichever you prefer...”

“I prefer the second,” William whispered back.

Buffy smiled, pulling him down again so she could kiss his forehead. “When our, um, little William friend,” she causally placed her hand on his crotch. “You know who I mean, right? Because, honey, if I have to say the word penis more than just once I may combust. We can think up a better name later but for now, I deem him, ‘Little William.’”

William opened and closed his mouth but he said nothing.

“Not that I’m saying he’s little or anything, no, I’m not. In fact, well compared to…” Buffy flashed him a wide smile. “You have nothing to worry about.”

“Uh, please…let’s move on,” William pleaded, looking uncomfortable.

Buffy grimaced, hugging him tightly. “Moving on. Sorry. Um, the condom is like a glove thing that we’ll slip on you so when we make love, I won’t get pregnant. You’ll come into the condom instead of directly…into me.” Buffy had to pause; she shifted her body, feeling her excitement grow. “And it shouldn’t change anything for either of us…you know, it’ll feel the same. Some people even choose to use condoms all the time because they’re fun.”

“Fun? Wait, I don’t think I want to know…”

“This is all hearsay but I guess there’s different sizes, textures, and colors. Some even glow in the dark. I’ve heard rumors about edible ones but I don’t think--.”

“Stop.” William seemed to be gasping for air. “Is there anything else that I must know?”

“Before we go shopping? I don’t think so. Unless you have questions, I could go over parts again,” Buffy offered, kissing his cheek. “It’ll all make sense later. But that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“N-no. You’re a good teacher, Buffy. You’re a…a regular sexpert.” William continued to look uncomfortable but his little smile was constant.

“Thank you, but I really don’t know much of anything. It’s like the blind leading the blind, you know? I’m not a virgin, but um…I’m kinda clueless. Well, I have a pretty good idea but—ok, here’s an example, what we did at the lodge, that’s the first time I’ve done anything like that. So, in the sexpert academy, we’re probably in the same grade--no, we sit next to each other in class…”

“You’re crazy, Buffy,” William said, his face lighting up.

“You seem to be telling me that a lot lately,” Buffy began to pout but William stopped her, pulling her in for a kiss.

“You’re a good type of crazy, love. I never know what you’re going to say or do next; I love it. Being with you…it’s thrilling.”

“Really?” She moaned, kissing him again. “We’d better go…” Her hand went under his shirt as if it had a mind of its own. “Cause if we don’t, what I want to do next could get us arrested.”

“Arrested, Buffy?” William was lost and the kisses and touches weren’t making his thoughts any less hazy. “W-why?”

“Public displays of affection.” Her rebellious hand moved again, to the band of his jeans. “Public nudity. Indecent exposure…that kinda stuff.”

“Right, let’s go shopping.”
***

“Boys do this all the time in the future. It’s their duty.”

“But I’m not from the future,” William said, resisting as Buffy pulled him closer to the row of tiny boxes. “I don’t know, really, Buffy. Can’t you grab one randomly or maybe get one of each?”

“One of each?” Buffy thought over his suggestion. “Even the ones that glow in the dark?” She laughed as he began shaking his head adamantly. “Oh, but I think a nice green glow would look very nice on you,” she teased, leaving William speechless. “How about fruit-scented? I love me some bananas.”

“Buffy, I don’t think…no.”

“No?”

“No,” he repeated, his voice gaining strength.

“I see you’ve put your foot down on that one,” she said, holding back her giggle. She let go of his hand, filling it with boxes. “I like your idea. One of each it is. I just hope I’ll have enough cash…”

“Money has never been an issue before. You can use that card.” William balanced all the condoms in one hand so he could make a swiping motion in the air. “Yeah?”

“Look at you, embracing technology.” She smiled as they moved up closer in the line to the cashier. “The only problem is: credit cards have bills and someone will be looking over everything that I’ve bought before they’ll agree to pay.”

“Everything? They’ll know?”

“Yeah, but I’m hoping that the Council has tons of these little cards floating around because,” she showed him her empty wallet, “I’m poor at the moment. Maybe they’ll just skim over the bill.”

“And they won’t notice a dozen identical purchases? Of…of these?” He handled the condoms uncomfortably.

“I hope not. Cross your fingers.” Buffy stepped up to the cashier. “Ok, William, give her your stuff.”

William swallowed, dumping the pile on the counter. A few boxes fell to the floor and he scrambled to pick them up.

“You missed this one.” Smiling, the cashier picked one up from her side of the counter. “You guys on a honeymoon or something?”

“Ah…”

“Something like that.” Buffy interrupted, not happy with the looks the woman was giving William, who’s face was turning a bright shade of pink.

“Looks like you’ll be busy.” The woman looked William up and down, making Buffy want to growl.

“Yup,” she answered, not looking at her and linking her arm with William’s.

“That’ll be--.”

“Just swipe it.” Buffy gave the card to the cashier and she avoided looking at the total of the bill.

“Sure you don’t want to know the damage he’s costing you?”

“Yes.”

“Alright.” The woman put everything in a plastic bag and she handed it to William. “Have a nice…few days. If you get tired of her and you find yourself with some extra…supplies, call me.”

Buffy watched in disbelief as the woman attempted to grab William’s hand.

If she touches him, there’s gonna be a throw down, Buffy thought; her anger rose to a dangerous degree. When the cashier tried to write her number on his hand, Buffy lost it.

“You--.”

“How dare you?!” William ripped his hand out of her reach and he placed it on his and Buffy’s linked arms. “I don’t know what is acceptable in this time or place, but where I come from, your behavior is very disrespectful and not only towards me but also to my female companion. You owe her an apology.”

“Are you-you’re crazy. I don’t have to tell her anything.” The woman batted them towards the door with her hand. “I’ve got customers waiting. If you don’t want what I was offering…your loss. Looks like you're stuck with her.” She shrugged, looking at Buffy in distaste. “Next!”

“Why I’ve never--.”

“William, let’s go,” Buffy said, pulling him toward the exit. “Don’t waste your breath on her.”

“But,” William let Buffy take him out of the store. “People act like that? It’s unbelievable!” He huffed in disgust. “What she was insinuating was—was…you were standing right beside me and--.”

“Shhh.” Buffy put her hands to his face. “You were great in there.” She kissed him slowly until she felt his body calm down.

“I was?” William asked with a sigh.

“Oh, yes. I feel very proud to be your female companion.” She smirked, kissing the corner of his mouth.

“I wasn’t out of line? I yelled at that woman. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“She deserved it and more. I’m glad you stepped in there; I would have beaten her up. Nobody says that kinda stuff to my William,” Buffy said, nuzzling his arm as they started walking towards the lodge. “You still hungry? I want to introduce you to my friend Ronald.”

“Ronald?”

“It won’t take long, I promise.”
***

“I feel bad, like I’ve been denying you the best part of the twenty first century.”

“A hamburger is what now?” William asked, eyeing the life-sized statue of Ronald McDonald wearily. “And this Ronald is your friend?”

“First of all, this is plastic.” Buffy knocked her knuckles against the statue’s forehead.

“Of course… I knew that.”

“And secondly, you’ll like the food, I promise.”

“You’ve been promising a lot, love,” William teased. “I don’t know…”

“You don’t think it smells good in here?”

“Yes, but I can’t see any actual food, all I see are balls of paper in bags that are seeping with grease. It doesn’t strike me as very appetizing, I must confess.”

“Oh, keep your confessing down until you eat your first Big Mac, honey.”
***

“Good, huh?” Buffy fed him another French fry. After their food was ready, they headed back to the lodge where they were sprawled across the bed.

“Very,” William nodded, chewing slowly and with a smile on his face. “What do you have there, love?” He leaned over, checking her food. “Can I have a taste?”

“No!” Buffy playfully pushed him away. “Mine.”

“But,” he pouted, “you’ve been eating my…these things.” He stuffed a handful of fries into his mouth. “That was good too,” William pointed at the empty Big Mac container. “I shouldn’t have doubted you.”

“No, you shouldn’t have and you should also try chewing with your mouth closed. Ew, honey,” Buffy said, tossing napkins at him.

William’s pout deepened and his lower lip stuck out farther. “You aren’t going to share?”

“No, I’m not going to share.” Buffy pulled her food close to her chest and batted his hands away. “You eat enough, William. Mine.” She scooted away from him and she pulled out her toy. “What the hell is this?” She looked it over before tossing that at William too.

“Hey!”

“It’s my prize. I’m giving it to you because I love you.”

“I love you too.” William muttered trying to open the plastic bag. “Why is everything in wrapping? My food didn’t come with a prize.”

“You didn’t get a Happy Meal.”

“A what?”

“A Happy Meal.” Buffy showed him her box. “It has a chicken nuggets, fries and a toy.”

“That’s what that is, a chicken nugget? Does it taste good?”

“So good that I’m not sharing. Gimme that.” Buffy took the toy back from William and she opened the plastic. “I think it’s a dog or it could be duck…maybe a cow? I don’t know.”

William held the toy and watched as Buffy took her time eating, teasing him with every bite. “What are you dipping it in?”

“Ranch dressing. Also very, very good.” Buffy laughed, “You’re adorable.”

“You have only one left?”

“Yup,” Buffy sighed, looking at the chicken nugget thoughtfully. “Such a yummy looking chicken nugget…”

“Buffy,” William whined.

“Alright, alright.” Buffy crawled over to him, standing on her knees. She settled on his lap and placed it in the palm of his hand. “I hope it’s as good as you think.” Buffy wrapped her hands around his neck. “I remember when I was little, we colored hardboiled eggs for Easter and I thought they were so pretty…and all pretty stuff should taste good right? So I get my pretty pink egg and start eating—it was disgusting. I cried for a week.”

“Because you were disappointed?”

Buffy nodded, playing with the little hairs on the back of his neck. “You gonna eat it?”

“Your stories always frighten me, Buffy.”

“That’s why I tell ‘em,” Buffy grinned, burying her head into the side of his neck. “You make some of the cutest little faces…”

“Buffy,” he gasped as she kissed and nipped at his skin.

“Just eat the damn thing so we can move on to more important things.” She gave him a light bite before pulling back to look as he ate the chicken nugget. “Good?”

“Very good. Thank you, I feared you were going to be stingy there for a moment.”

“Me? Stingy?” She pulled his shirt up and over his head. “I don’t think so.”

“What are you doing?”

“Undressing you.”

“Oh?”

“For bed. You can undress me too if you want.”

“Alright.”

“Just because we risked our life for condoms today, that doesn’t mean we have to use them so soon, you know?”

“But…”

“I mean, we can just let things…happen.” Her hands went between them and worked on the closure of his pants. “Today’s already been a day of milestones: you going to the zoo, eating McDonalds, yelling at that bad cashier woman and…um, you know.”

“What happened earlier?” William offered, blushing.

She nodded, pulling his hard cock out of his jeans. “You aren’t undressing me.”

“I…you got me sidetracked. Sorry, Buffy.”

“That’s ok.” She ran her fingers up and down his hardness in light, feathery strokes. “Take all the time you need. No hurry. We should take this under the covers anyway. We’ll be more comfortable and warm that way.”

William nodded, an awe-struck look on his face. “But I don’t think I can move,” he whispered.

“I should stop.”

“No, no, please don’t.” William pleaded, resting his forehead against hers. As he panted, William ran the pad of his thumb over her nipple, mirroring the touches she was giving him. “Buffy…I…”

“You’re almost there, aren’t you, William?”

“Yes,” he croaked, squeezing his eyes closed and kissing Buffy hard on the lips.
***

“You’re a big quivering pile of William goo,” Buffy said with a laugh. “I totally understand and I don’t mind at all.” Buffy grinned, watching as he pulled down the covers and hid underneath them.

She then got off of the bed and began pulling off her clothes until she was left in just her underwear. “I think I’ll wear the pink one tonight,” Buffy mumbled before slipping on her nightgown. “And just to be safe,” she dumped the bag of condoms into the top drawer of the nightstand, “We’ll hide these puppies in here.” Seconds later she joined William in bed.

“Puppies?” he repeated, laughing.

“No, not real puppies, William. Are you comfortable? Do you want your pajama bottoms?”

“I’m fine.”

“You sure?” She tangled their legs together and cuddled against him. “Don’t want to pressure you into staying naked or anything. I’m not that mean, but then, I won’t lie, I like my William naked.”

“I’m alright. I’m comfortable with you.”

“Good, if you weren’t I’d be so mad at you, especially after today,” Buffy teased as she ran her fingers through his hair. “And just so you know, the only reason why I’m still dressed is because I still want to give you the opportunity to rip my clothes off.”

“Oh, well, I doubt I’d rip anything,” he said feeling the fabric of her gown. “It’s lovely and you look beautiful in it.”

“And look easy access, too.” Smiling, she pulled the nightgown up and guided his hand underneath it. “Cool, huh?”

“Y-yes… What does that word mean again?”

“I don’t know…”

“That’s alright, I agree wholeheartedly.”

“I can tell.” Buffy gasped as his hands ran along the waistband of her underwear.

“Am I acting out of line?”

“No, put your hand back.”

William held his breath as his hand blindly explored.

“You seem to be concentrating very hard,” Buffy giggled and wiggled her hips causing him to brush against her inner thigh.

“I just…I can’t see what I’m doing…” William blushed, “I don’t know anything about…down there. Can…can a take a look, Buffy?”

Buffy blinked and her face burned up instantly at his whispered question. “You want to look…?”

“I’m embarrassing you, I’m so sorry,” William pulled away.

“No, you just surprised me.” Buffy inhaled deeply, “I don’t think you’ll find down there very pretty… Eh, there’s a reason why most people have sex in the dark…”

“But we aren’t planning on having sex, we’re planning on making love,” William said, looking down and flashing the goofy grin that took Buffy’s breath away each time she saw it.

“God, William, keep on making that face and I’ll do anything you want.”
***

“This is so awkward.” Buffy said, biting her lip and looking up blindly in the darkness. “And—oh my God—so hot. You ok, William?”

“Yes,” William said his voice muffled. He was completely under the sheets and sitting close to her bottom. Her knees were bent and her feet were resting in William’s lap. Buffy jumped when a warm hand encircled her ankle. “Buffy?”

“Just antsy.” Her heart started to pound when she saw a circle of light shining through the sheets. “You got the flashlight to work?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

“Buffy, can I…?”

“You can do whatever you’d like, William.” Buffy closed her eyes and waited for his next move.

He’s going to see that I’m soaking through my underwear, Buffy thought. What if I smell? What if seeing turns him off? Buffy silently panicked as William spread her knees. She strained her ears waiting for him to scream in horror.

“William? You still alive?” She peeked under the covers.

“Hello, love.”

“Hi,” Buffy couldn’t stop herself from grinning. William’s excited face was glowing. “You’re still breathing, right?”

He nodded, “I’m just looking.”

“Ok, I guess I’ll be up here if you need me.”

William nodded again, speechless.
***

Buffy’s body buzzed in anticipation, waiting, not knowing what he’d do next.

Good idea, Buffy, send him down there with a flashlight.

She put her hands on her face, trying to cool her cheeks. She nearly jumped off the bed when his fingers brushed against her thighs.

Relax…damn, this is nearly torture…a good kinda tor— Buffy thoughts were interrupted as a single finger pressed against the dampest part of her underwear. She moaned out loud in reaction.

“Shit,” she whispered, covering her mouth to prevent any more noises that could wake Elizabeth. She could hear a soft chuckle coming from below. She lightly knocked into him with her foot. “Be good, William.”

His finger disappeared and soon she felt her underwear slowly being pulled from her body.

Oh yeah, here comes the good part.

She gripped the edge of the blanket with both fists as he nudged her legs father apart. Her eye twitched as he pulled her vaginal lips apart.

Thank God, we got condoms; when he’s done, I plan to be all over him, Buffy thought, spreading her legs wider. Closing her eyes, Buffy imagined how William must look exploring her depths with his little flashlight. If that cheap thing runs out of batteries, I’ll cry…

She hissed once his finger made contact with her delicate folds.

“Quiet, love.”

She could barely hear him; fireworks were shooting off in her head and making her body shake as his finger glided.

Good, very good idea, Buffy. She mentally patted herself on the back and his finger slid deeper.

“Try another,” she suggested her voice unsteady.

“What?”

“Finger, another please and um, if you keep on moving in and out like that, I’ll be coming in no time…see that bump near the top?”

“Here?” William gave the sensitive nub a little poke and Buffy whimpered loudly. “Shhh, Buffy.”

“Don’t laugh at me. I can just imagine the proud faces you’re making down there,” Buffy whispered. “Just ah, don’t forget that bumpy thing, ok? But be gentle or you’ll have me screaming and Elizabeth knocking on the door.”

“Ok.”
***

“Don’t stop!” Buffy struggled to keep her voice down, her hips rocking with the movement of William’s fingers. She came hard and with a single whimper.

“Gimme, gimme, gimme…” She rambled, pushing away the covers and opening her arms wide for William. She sighed in relief when her mouth ravished his, their bodies squished together. “You—I—God, I love you.”

“I love you, Buffy. You’re gorgeous. Breathtaking…”

“Mmmm…” Humming, Buffy refused to let their kissing stop. Her hands traveled all over his body. “Do you think we need…condom?”

“Do you?”

“I do.”

“Then I think we do as well.”
***