Chapter 1

"Bloody Hell!!". William yelled frustrated at the washing machine in front of him. Apparently no matter what he did, it didn't seem to be willing to cooperate with him.

"Excuse me, you need to push and lift it at the same time." Buffy managed to tell the handsome stranger in front of her, with a smile since she was finding his misery adorable. When she realized no matter what, he was still clueless she decided to go to his rescue, leaving her own laundry basket on the nearest washer. "Here let me try, you have to push it and lift it, like this and. Voila! Don't worry it's a little tricky. I would recommend next time to use this one." And she pointed to the washer on the far left corner of the room. It's the newest one." She explained.

"Thanks a lot pet, you saved my day". And he took a good look at his savior. She was a young petite blonde, probably in her mid twenties, her beauty was surprisingly natural, she wasn't wearing any make up, her hair was up in a ponytail, and yet still she was hypnotizing. And she smelled so good, clean and fresh. As they were staring at each other, there was a moment, which was sudden interrupted by a tiny voice.

"You talk funny." A little blond girl was staring up at him, tugging his pant leg.

"And who are you little bit?" As he kneeled in front of her. She was a cute little thing, blond curly hair in pigtails; huge green eyes the cutest little nose, all pretty dressed in pink.

"My name is Sarah Ann Summers, but you can call me just Sarah." She replied proudly.

"Well, nice meeting you Sarah. I'm William Giles, but you can call me just William. Now that we're friends, why don't you be a doll and tell me the name of your pretty nanny." He said while he looked up at Buffy.

"She's not my nanny silly, she's my mommy, her name is Bu."

"Buffy Summers." As Buffy interrupted her little girl extending her hand to the man in front of her. It suddenly hit her who he was. "Nice meeting you Mr. Giles. You just moved to Apartment 12b, right? I'm sorry, I meant to stop earlier. I'm on the first floor." As she saw the surprised look on his face, she realized she was babbling. "I'm the building manager, welcome to the building, and please feel free to stop by if you need anything."

"Nice meeting you Buffy, but please call me William, whenever someone says 'Mr. Giles' I turned around looking for my father. Besides, I'm not that old, am I?" he finished the sentence by smoothing the mess of bleach-blonde hair atop his head.

"Not at all William. Well I'll be right here in case you need anything." Smiling at him, she finally turned to her own basket and began separating her whites while Sarah got back to her coloring book, leaving William staring at the very beautiful picture in front of him. He couldn't help feeling attracted to her in a way he hadn't been attracted to anyone before. She was nothing like the women he dealt with everyday; always pretending to be someone else, but she was.real. But of course he couldn't even think about it, she was probably married.

William was sitting in a chair going through some papers when little Sarah came to him.

"Williham?"

"Yes pet?"

"Your clothes are ready, the washer stop!"

"Thanks kitten"

"Oh bullocks!" William yield as he realized that his white clothes were suddenly light pink.

"Hey Willham your cloths are pink, like mine!"

Buffy couldn't help but to laugh at his tragedy. His angry face melted as soon as he saw the two girls laughing, and soon he was laughing too.

"I'm so sorry, is just that is such a cliché. You obviously don't have a clue of what you are doing here"

"What gave me away luv?"

"Don't worry we all been there, laundry virgins"