Happy Easter! I give you schmoop. Review, please.

Chapter 11

“You’ve never?”

“No. Is that weird?”

“I’m not sure.”

Buffy gasped as the tip of William’s finger slipped inside of her. “I thought only boys touched themselves. I pretty much ignore down there.”

“How does it feel?”

“Weird.”

William moved to lie at her side. “Just relax and if something feels good, tell me and I’ll keep going.”

Buffy nodded, holding on to his free arm as he slowly explored her depths. Minutes later she was squirming, finding it natural to move her hips in time with his hand. “William,” she hissed, pushing her forehead into his shoulder. “Stay there please. Oh my God.” She closed her eyes tight, surprised that he seemed to know exactly what to do as he made long strokes that rubbed against her clit and ended with shallow pokes into her opening. “Oh God.”

“Tell me what to do, Buffy.”

“Oh--just don’t stop. Oh God--William!” She squeezed his arm hard as her body arched and started to spasm. “Oh, oh,” she managed to say while breathing heavy. Rolling over, she pulled William close, wanting him to hold her until her breathing was steady again.

“I’m guessing that was good?”

“That was…I see why you’re locked in your room all the time.”

Laughing, William kissed her face and ran his fingers down her spine. “I’ll have you converted in no time. You’ll never leave your room when we get home.”

Buffy smiled, brushing her lips against his. “I don’t know about that, maybe I’d just lock myself in your room.” She hummed as their kissing continued. No longer feeling self-conscious about her nude body, she wove her bare legs with his clothed ones. “God, I love you.”

“Buffy,” he moaned, once his erection had become unbearable. “You’d better stop wiggling on me like that.”

“Oh, sorry. You okay?”

“No, I feel like I could die, Buffy.”

“Oh, eh, is this the part where I face my fear?” Biting her lip, she looked at the front of his pants. “It hurts?”

“The zipper is…uncomfortable.”

“I guess it would be unfair if I didn’t…but when I pass out, don’t be offended.”

“Buffy, you don’t--.”

“Shhh.” She took a deep breath before unbuttoning the clasp of his jeans. “Happy early birthday, William.”

***

“I’ll try to throw something together. If I had known in advance, you’d have a four course meal waiting for you.” William unlocked the door and let Buffy walk in first. “Can I take your jacket?”

“No, thank you.” Buffy didn’t want to stare as William took off his coat, revealing the tight shirt that he was wearing underneath, so she looked at the interior of his home. “This house, it’s...it looks bigger than it ever did before.”

“That’s because it’s practically empty,” he smirked. “I have only a few belongings so I decided to spread everything out to at least kill the echo.”

“If you need some junk, I have a garage full of stuff. I bet just Dawn’s stuff alone could pack this place to the max.”

“No, no, less is better. This way when things get too dusty, I can just blow on a few items instead of having to actually get out a rag and polish. It won’t look too dirty.”

“If you say so. You were always trying to get out of doing chores.”

“Unless I had something to buy and I wanted the money,” William shrugged, guiding Buffy into the kitchen. “Take a seat.”

“Do you own real plates and silverware?”

“Yes.” He opened a cabinet and pointed. “Ha, pet.”

“How often do you use them?”

“Hardly ever,” he said in the same proud tone. “Looky here.” As he gathered ingredients from the nearly vacant pantry, he showed off a mountain of paper and plastic eating utensils.

“Cute, William.”

He grinned, “You knew I had them.”

“Yup.” Buffy tapped her fingernails on the counter and swung her feet as they hung from the barstool. “This is neat.”

“What is?”

“The new and improved kitchen. It’s nice. Very different from how I remember it. Your house is always changing and mine is always...not.”

“Not changing can be just as good. I like that home stays constant.”

“You see my house as home?”

“Yes,” he said. “I could even quote a Hallmark card by saying that home is wherever you are...but I won’t.”

Buffy felt her cheeks get rosy. “Good because that would be corny.”

“You’re right. Try this?” William turned pointing a wooden spoon at her and cupped his hand underneath it to catch any sauce that might fall. Buffy wrinkled her nose slightly and gave him a suspicious look. “God, Buffy. Try it.”

“Don’t spill any stuff on me, I’ll kick your ass.” Feeling awkward, she opened her mouth and let him spoon-feed her. “Mmmm,” she licked her lips and started to wipe her face but William was faster, brushing her upper lip with the pad of his thumb. “Um...”

“I made a mess.”

Their eyes met shyly as he caressed her cheek.

“William...”

“Sorry.”

“This is weird.”

“I missed this.”

Buffy smiled, putting her hand on his and kissing his nearest finger. “Me too.”
***

She continued to kiss him, trying to ignore his open fly. Making her way down his neck, she caught a glimpse of his penis as it curled against his stomach. Gasping at his size, she felt her heart speed up.

“Buffy, you okay? Don’t look so afraid, love.”

“I’m not.”

“You lie.” He rolled her on her back and searched her face. “Give me your hand?”

“Why?”

“I want to...maybe it’ll make you more comfortable? It could be a stupid idea but,” he stroked her hand and kissed her cheek, “I know you always make me feel better. Maybe I could have that affect on you too?”

Buffy couldn’t help but smile, touched by his hopeful expression. "You do, William. You make me feel so..." She struggled to think of the perfect word and gave up. “I just love you very much.”

“I love you too.” He threaded their fingers and inched them closer to his pending erection.

“Do you think you could just guide me in the right direction?” she whispered. “I need...um, guidance.”

He nodded, pressing her hand between the open zipper of his pants. “Stay calm, Buffy.”

“You’re the one who looks like he’s going to explode.”

“I hope so,” he joked. His soft chuckling coming to an end as Buffy ran her fingers down the length of him. “Not so bad, right?”

“Not so bad.” Taking a deep breath, she pulled his pants down his hips. “Like I imagined...but uh, bigger but still reddish and...it’s throbby, right?” When he didn’t answer, she continued to experimentally touch him and marvel at how he fit in her hand. “I’m kinda wondering if you’ll fit inside of me...” Buffy’s eyes grew wide, feeling him twitch at her confession.

“Buffy,” he pleaded in a deep voice. “Let me...” William covered her hand with his and showed her how he wanted to be touched. “Please?”

“Okay.” With her hand circled, she moved up and down his shaft. His moans and groans encouraged her, letting her give in to curiosity. Her free set of fingers ran over all the skin they could reach, spending most of their time at his inner thighs. “How am I doing?” she asked, moving down to reach him better and allowing her warm breath to blow against his abdomen.

“Very...nicely.”

Buffy smirked while placing soft kisses around his bellybutton, proud of herself and her newfound ability to make William squirm and babble. This is kinda fun, she realized silently as he began thrusting into her hand. Once his body tensed, she looked up at him, ready to ask if he was okay, but her attention was brought back between his legs. “Oh,” she said, struggling to keep her stroking constant as he started to come.

“Buffy.” William pulled her up once the spurting stopped and used a corner of the sheet to carefully wipe off her stomach. He called her name again and brought her against his chest. “Oh, love...”

She listened to his fast heartbeat as he stroked her hair and covered them with blankets.

“You aren’t talking to me.”

“That was messy.”

“What?”

Buffy snuggled into his side and looked up at him. “But not bad, fun even.”

“Really?”

“Yup.”

“Good.” He grinned and gave her a quick kiss. “That was the best birthday present ever.”

“Is it past midnight?”

He nodded, looking at the glowing red digital clock. “Just a tad.”

“All that, and your birthday hasn’t even started.” She kissed him again and deeper than before. “Yum...”

“You tired, Buffy?”

“A little. How about you?”

“I could sleep.”

“Okay,” she yawned. “When do you need to leave tomorrow?”

“By noon.”

“Oh, that’ll give us plenty of time.”

“To do what, Buffy?”

“Oh, I think we’ll come up with something.” Smiling, she rolled on her side.

“I love you, Buffy.”

“Mmmm, love you too.” She wiggled back as he curled up against her back. “So much...”

***

“Sorry, about the lack of table.”

“This works.” Buffy twirled the spaghetti on her fork and took her first bite of the homemade meal. “I like eating on the floor and coffee table is a great little table.”

“You like it?”

“It’s very good. Yummy.” She caught his eye and smiled before eating more. “I was starving.”

“Sorry that I kept you out too long.”

“Next time we’ll bring a snack.”

“Next time. I’m looking forward to that.”

There was an awkward silence and they both played with their food.

“So...why did you become a counselor?”

“Mom. I filled in and then they kept me around. It’s crazy because I’m not exactly qualified but the kids like talking to someone younger and so far I haven’t received any complaints.”

“You use those damn leaflets? I hated those things.”

Buffy smiled widely, “Sometimes. They’re very...informative and effective.”

“Sure, because they totally changed our minds,” William laughed. “A week later I was saving my pennies for condoms and not the latest best-selling novel. I couldn’t have cared less about my bloody book collection.”

“Well, we never did drugs, right? There’s one win for mom and her informational packets.”

“True, true. Never got you pregnant either which was against the odds with all of that award-winning, mind-blowing shagging that went on.”

“Are you trying to make me blush?”

“Just giving a friendly reminder, I guess.”

“William, there’s no way in hell that I could forget. What do you think gets me through the night? I still think about you before I go to sleep. Every night.”

“Buffy...”

“Oops.” She felt unseen muscles between her legs respond to his voice. “I said too much. Now I’m really blushing.” She put down her fork to rub her warm cheeks. “Let’s talk about something else. Anything.”

“It is unbelievably flattering to hear you say such things about me.”

“Well, it would be different if I wasn’t so unbelievably in love with you. I thought it’d die down eventually but nope, I’m still head over heels.”

“Pet, those aren’t words to tell a guy you just want to be friends with. It could put the wrong idea into my head...it could make do the unthinkable.”

“Such as?”

“Carry you upstairs and never let you go. Make love to you for ages to compensate for lost time.”

“That,” Buffy pushed her plate away, not able to eat any more, “would be moving too fast. Way...way too fast.”

“You’re right.”

“Maybe I should go now?” With her plate and empty cup in hand, she started to get up. “There’s no way we can go back to causal conversation now.” On her way to the kitchen sink, she was not surprised to hear William walking behind her. “I’ll see you tomorrow though.”

“You’re right,” he muttered again, under his breath.

“Thank you for dinner and —and everything.”

“Thanks for not kicking me.”

Buffy swallowed, walking away to get her purse. Before she could get out the front door, William was there and opening it for her.

“I won’t mess this up, Buffy. I want you back and when you are—when you’re mine again—I’m not letting you go, I swear it. You’ll be my girl.”

Buffy took a deep breath and went through the screen door. When it slammed shut, she turned and put her hand on the divider between them. “Haven’t you been listening to me, William? I am yours.” He tried to open the door but when Buffy shook her head, he put his hand against hers. Even with the screen, Buffy could feel the warmth of his palm. “I’ve always been your girl.”

“Buffy, wait--.”

“No.” She turned on her heel and gasped as William stopped her halfway across the street. “Please...it’s too soon.”

“To do what?” he said, bringing her close. “Just let me kiss you goodnight, pet.”

“Okay.”

“Thank God,” he laughed softly, teasingly brushing their lips together and causing them both to moan. “I would’ve died, my love.”

“You’re so dramatic.”

“I’ll be around first thing in the morning.”

“I’m looking forward to it.”

“I wish we still lived together. Hell, I wish I could have you in my bed tonight. It’ll be bloody painful knowing that you’re thinking about me too.”

“Too soon.”

“I know. What are my chances for tomorrow?”

“Slim to none.”

“Darn,” he chuckled, nuzzling her cheek with his nose. “I should let you go...”

“You should.”

“It’s hard.”

“It’ll be okay, William.”

“You sure?” he teased.

“Yes.” Buffy stroked his cheek before pushing him away. “I love you, William.”

“Love you more, sweetheart. Let me walk you to the door?”

“Alright.” She let him take her hand and they walked slowly the rest of the way to her house.

“I doubt you have to look for your keys, kitten. We’re being watched. There’s a nosy little sister at eleven o’clock.” William waved towards the window and there was movement behind the curtain.

“You want to come in?”

“No, I’m sure you have gossip to tell Dawn. But if you get lonely tonight...”

“Your bed will be the first one I’m hopping into.”

William beamed, knowing that she was teasing but he didn’t care as he gave her cheek one last kiss. “Nighty night, Buffy.”
***