Chapter 12

“I saw kissing--tongue kissing!” Once Buffy opened the door, Dawn was jumping around her. “You came out of his house! Oh my God, I want to know everything!”

“Really? Too bad I’m never talking to you again,” Buffy said casually as she walked past. “I wonder what’s on TV?” With a small smirk, she sat on the sofa and ignored her sister.

“What did I do?”

“Think about it, Dawnie.”

“Okay...” She crossed her arms and was silent for a few minutes. “Can I get a hint?”

“No.”

“Well, it must have something to do with William, right? Oh,” she gasped. “Did he tell you about the funeral?”

“You didn’t even need a hint. Good job.”

“Don’t be mad at me! It was his fault! He-he made me do it!”

“So, if William told you to jump off a cliff, would you?”

“If it saved me from a Buffy beating? Sure.”

“Like I’m really that bad. But Dawn, lying to me is not going to make me happy.”

“You never asked so, technically, I didn’t lie. I just...withheld information.”

“Well, now I’m withholding information from you,” Buffy said before sticking out her tongue. “And here I had all these juicy details...”

“I’m sorry!”

“Good. Be sorry. I like it.”

“Just tell me if you’re back together?” Dawn sighed and sat at a safe distance. “You definitely look back together.”

“And the spying? Not cool either, Dawn.”

“Yesh, can I do anything right?”

“You’re a first-class pest.”

“Oh, well, there’s something,” she replied, rolling her eyes. “If you never forgive me, will I at least get an invite to the wedding?”

“Of course, just so you’re obligated to bring a present--.”

“You think you’re going to marry him!” Dawn clapped her hands and giggled. “That’s wonderful! Let’s go dress shopping--.”

“Dawn! I was just kidding!” Buffy couldn’t help but laugh. “We aren’t getting married--.”

“Not yet, anyway.”

Buffy and her sister exchanged smiles. “God, that would be wonderful, huh?”

“Totally!”

“But it’s not happening anytime soon--hell, we just decided to date a few hours ago--.”

“You’re dating?”

“Dawn--.”

“Just tell me, please?”

“Okay, but from now on, no more secrets. I mean it.”

“None. Zip. No secrets for me.”

Buffy turned off the TV and motioned for Dawn to come closer. “He made me dinner, Dawnie!”

“No!”

“Yes! We sat on the floor and it was just--gah--I’ve got my boyfriend back and it’s such a good feeling...”
***

“Buffy, wake up. Rise and shine, pet.”

Buffy slowly came out of her slumber to the feeling of William’s wandering hands and his whispers in her ear.

“Good morning, gorgeous.”

“Mmmm, nice nickname. It is a good morning.” Not opening her eyes, she stretched her body so it brushed against him. “Happy Birthday. Do you feel older, Mr. Sweet Sixteen?”

“Not really.”

“What time is it?” she asked, shifting slightly from where she was sleeping on her stomach to give William a kiss. “How long until you have to go?”

“Got a few hours. That’s why I woke you.”

“Thank you.”

“No problem,” he chuckled as Buffy scooted herself into his arms. “Couldn’t have you sleeping in until noon.”

“That’d be a waste of time. Precious time that could be used doing...other things, like, uh, watching Saturday morning cartoons and…” she moaned as William kissed her deeply.

“Kissing?” he suggested with a grin.

“Yeah, that’s definitely an option.”

“Need a few more...options?

“No, I can read your mind.”

“Oh? Should I be frightened? Especially since your knee, being where it is...”

“Oh, I won’t do anything like that.” She nudged him between his legs and wasn’t surprised to hear him groan. “Even though your thoughts, they’re dirty William.”

Without denying her words, he pulled the sheet down to expose her breasts. “Buffy, you’re a beautiful vision to wake up next to. I watched you sleep for at least an hour because I couldn’t find it in my heart to wake you. You looked so bloody peaceful...” He touched her bare skin lovingly and gazed into her eyes. “See, those aren’t dirty thoughts, but when I’m pleasantly reminded that you’re naked and I’m naked...”

“Everything goes downhill to dirtiness?”

“Filthy. Impure.” He kissed her temple and ran his fingers along her stomach. “Smutty, even.”

“Oh, now all that makes me want to give you my body on a sliver platter...”

“But you wouldn’t go away empty-handed,” he said with a smirk.

“Is that some kind of pun?”

“Could be.” As their kissing continued, one of his hands traveled lower and lower until it was nestled between her thighs.

“Maybe you should, uh...” she let out a held breath as a finger slipped in her wetness, “condom?”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” she whispered with a nod. “I want you, William. I want you to, ah, make love to me.”

***

Buffy was up early, pacing in front of the window, keeping her eye on William’s house.

“Anxious, much?”

“Shut up, Dawnie.”

“Maybe you should pick him up for a change? Take something from the kitchen and repay him for the breakfast he’s been bringing you daily. I bet if you left now, you could catch him topless,” Dawn sang. “Oh, doesn’t he usually sleep naked?

“That’s a really good idea--Dawn, how would you know that he sleeps naked?”

“Um...”

“Dawn!”

“Well, there was this one time where I walked into your room and--.”

“You have got to be teasing! What did you see?”

“Uh...”

“Dawn!”

“Ok! Let’s just say I got an eyeful. He was all sprawled out and--God, he’s...wow.”

“Hey!”

“I’m not blind! Sure he’s like a brother but he’s really not, and he’s a major hottie.”

“He is, but--.”

“He’s your hottie, I know that. Duh, Buffy. Now go and surprise him.”
***

The moment she rang the doorbell, Buffy felt like running away. I’m so stupid, she thought, and it’s so freaking early...

The door opened a crack and Buffy’s jaw dropped. Dawn’s right, he’s definitely...wow.

“Buffy?” William stepped out a little more, holding a towel loosely at his hips. His hair was wet and water droplets were still clinging to his chest.

“Uh...hi. I...breakfast?” Buffy squeaked, shaking the box of Froot Loops in front of her blushing face.

“You brought me a box of cereal?”

“Yeah and I’m just now realizing how stupid it is to do so,” she said with a nervous laugh. “I didn’t want to interrupt your...shower. I should go back home.”

“No! Wait, come in.” He opened the door and invited her inside. “Please? I’m so happy you showed up, pet.”

“Okay.” She clutched the box of breakfast food and struggled with finding an appropriate place to keep her eyes. “Do you always come to the door in a towel and,” she swallowed, “dripping?”

“Only on special occasions.”

“Do it more often and you’ll be popular with the neighbors in no time.”

“Can I take your coat, love?”

“Um, no. You just use both hands to keep that towel up, mister.”

William continued to smile, “Are my toes that exciting?” He looked down to where her eyes were focused and wiggled his toes.

“Just when I’m trying not to oogle.”

“Oh,” he said with mock disappointment. “I thought they were handsome little devils.”

“William, don’t you think you should run upstairs and get dressed?”

“Sure you don’t want to help me?”

“William.”

“Alright, alright.”
***

Buffy’s heart beat wildly as she listened to William open the wrapper. As she gave him soft kisses and touches, she could vaguely see him putting on the condom. Soon after, Buffy felt his hands back on her body, sending shivers and sparks through her at the same time. Minutes later, they rolled on the bed, letting their bodies comfortably fit together. Taking a deep breath, she straddled his waist and wiggled her hips back. “You’ll have to...”

Nodding, he positioned his erection to her opening and watched in awe Buffy slowly took him inside.

Grimacing, Buffy panted and tried to ignore the pain as his penis stretched her to new limits. “Oh, ow.” Overwhelmed, she lowered her upper body and buried her head in William’s shoulder.

“Buffy?”

“Take over, William.”

Holding her to his chest, he rolled them over and covered her face with kisses. “I need--Buffy...”

“Go, go,” she urged. “I’m okay.”

They gasped in unison as William experimentally thrust his hips. “Buffy,” he moaned, once they were moving in time and at a steady pace. “I...”

“I know,” she answered, pulling him in for a line of kisses. “Love you.”

“Buffy...”

“I love you, William. Just don’t stop, okay?”

“Buffy, I don’t think…”

“Oh,” she said, recognizing that he was about to come.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be.” She kissed and caressed him until his body recovered from orgasm.

“I’m sorry, Buffy. I just…sorry.” He rolled out of her arms and tossed the used condom away.

“Hey, I didn’t think anything bad happened.” Once he sat up, she crawled to him. “I liked it--.”

“Don’t lie, you didn’t even come. I got too excited and now...I’m taking a shower,” he grumbled, leaving Buffy alone.

***

“Sorry for the peep show.”

“If that was a peep show, I demand my money back.”

“Good morning,” William said, kissing the top of her head before sitting next to her. “Did you find everything okay?”

“Milk in fridge, bowls in cabinet and spoons in drawer.” She slid a full bowl towards him and took bites out of her own. “Not even difficult.”

“You’re up early. Did you sleep alright?”

“Just antsy and overly excited to see you,” she said, playing with her food. “I hope I didn’t--.” Buffy smiled as he kissed her cheek. “Ew,” she giggled. “William, not while you’re chewing.”

“Sorry,” he said after swallowing. “I just had to.” William cupped her face and continued to brush his lips against her. “Come on. Kiss me, Buffy.”

“But, I’m eating and breakfast is a very important meal. The most...”

“Pet...” He turned her head so she was forced to look at him. “I’ll beg.”

“Please do,” she said with a smirk. “Beg me, baby.”

“Buffy,” he said playfully. “Please, my love?”

“Fine, force me why don’t you?” She gave him a quick kiss and licked her lips. “Satisfied?”

“Almost.” He slipped off the barstool to hold her close and kiss her deeply. Once they were panting, he slowly pulled back. “I can’t get enough of you, Buffy. I went all that time without and now...”

“I know,” she snuggled into his arms and inhaled his scent. “God, I feel like a horny teenager. Who cares about Founder’s Day? Let’s just stay here and make out.”

“Please, don’t toy with me.” He groaned, “I know you’re kidding but joking like that will only make me--.”

“Sorry. No more joking, more smoochies.” While they kissed, Buffy stood and let William guide them away from the kitchen. “William,” she gasped as they tumbled onto the sofa and fingers danced up her thigh.

“Sorry,” he said, putting his hand on her knee. “Better?” She nodded as William licked and planted open kisses along her neckline. “Love you, Buffy. Let me show you...”

“Oh,” she moaned as he settled between her legs and rubbed against her crotch. Her breathing instantly became heavy and a wave of warmth spread throughout her body. “Oh, oh.”

William mumbled incoherent words and moaned as Buffy played with his hair. “Please push me away before I do something stupid.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m so close to throwing you over my shoulder and taking you upstairs.”

“That would ruin our Founder’s Day plans.”

“True but it’s tempting, yeah?”

“Oh yeah,” she agreed, giving him a hug.

“But it’s too soon?”

“Yup.”

“Right.”

They continued to lie on the couch with their limbs tangled. “But let’s not get up for awhile? This is nice,” Buffy whispered, enjoying the weight of his body on hers. “I need this.”

“That’s a brilliant idea, sweetheart.” Grinning, he pillowed his head in her cleavage and daringly rested his hand on her breast.

“Comfy?” she asked with a laugh.

“My hands, they have a mind of their own. Forgive them.”

“Cute.” Buffy kissed the top of his head and closed her eyes. “Love you too, William.”
***