Chapter 14

“Bye-bye celibacy,” Buffy hummed as she sprawled out on William’s body. She ran a finger up and down his chest as she listened to him breathe.

“Sure you won’t miss it?”

“You have to ask? Silly, William.”

“Does this mean you’re keeping me around?”

“You’re not going anywhere and if you do, I’m going to be on your heels.” She scooted up and kissed his chin. “We’re meant to be together. I feel so much better now that you’re back.” She smiled as William cupped the back of her head and pulled her in for a longer kiss. “Damn, you’re a great kisser,” she moaned between the tender brushes of his lips.

“Was taught by the best,” he replied with a smirk, leaving more kisses down her neck. “I think we missed the picnic, Buffy.”

“I never liked them much anyway.”

“Hungry? I only have leftovers.”

“Love leftovers.”

“Cold pizza, alright?”

“Sounds yummy.”

“Pet, you’ll have to let me up.”

“No.” Buffy lavished him with more caresses and touches with her mouth. “Busy.”

“Buffy,” he said playfully, sitting up and gasping as Buffy adapted to his new position by wiggling in his lap. “I’m starving. Hook your legs ‘round my waist?”

“Why?” she asked, even though she instantly clung to him.

“We’re going upstairs after a short stop in the kitchen.” Grunting, he stood with Buffy in his arms.
***

“Sorry about my, eh, roaming hands,” Buffy said innocently, letting William get into the elevator first. As the elevator went to the floor of their hotel room, she tried not to laugh at him as his face twisted in discomfort. “Do you have the key? I’ll open the door for you.” Grimacing, William pulled it out of a front pocket in his pants and placed the key in her palm. “On the positive side, I’m not afraid of your penis anymore.”

“Just open the bloody door.”

Buffy swallowed, hoping her comment wasn’t the reason why his blush was becoming shades darker. She wanted to make him laugh but he looked even more troubled after her attempt at making a joke. “William...things just got out of hand,” she said, locking the door behind them. “Maybe I took it a little too far...I’m sorry.”

“You nearly had me wetting myself in a fancy restaurant! One minute you’re playing it innocent and the next, you’re crazy! The things you were doing to that sodding spoon—how did you learn how to do that?”

“What do you mean? Don’t yell at me! I just licked it clean!”

“Yeah and it nearly gave me a heart attack!”

“Maybe you should keep your mind out of the gutter!”

“It’s very difficult with your hands in practically in my pants!”

“Well, fine! See if I ever touch you again!” In a huff, Buffy grabbed her plastic bag of clothes and stomped into the bathroom.

***

“Welcome to my bedroom.” Keeping a tight hold on Buffy, he let her look around the room. “Not much, just a bed and books.”

“It’s nice,” Buffy said as William placed her on the bed. “Take these, they’re cold.” She handed him their drinks and a plastic bag of food. “I think your place needs a woman’s touch.”

“You volunteering?”

“Maybe.” She crawled to the head of the bed and felt William’s eyes on her as she tossed all the pillows but two on the floor. “Are you going to join me?” she asked, sliding under the covers.

“Yeah, yeah.” Snapping out of his daze, he settled next to her. “I used to dream about you being in here with me and now that you are...damn, it’s fucking fantastic.”

“Language, William,” she teased, taking the Coke and slice of pizza he offered her. “We’ll have to kick Dawn out of the house soon so we can reenact some of my fantasies. I have millions to choose from.”

“You were always a naughty one, always keeping me on my toes.”

She smiled from ear to ear while she nibbled on her pizza. “Just around you.”

“Once we’re done eating, I want us to catch up, Buffy. From graduation on, I want to know everything that I missed.”

“Sounds like a game of Twenty Questions is in order. I want you to tell me too.”

“Of course. I’ll be like an open book.”

“I’ll be a happy reader hungry for more and more.” She shot him a flirtatious grin and kissed his shoulder.

“Want more pizza, love?”

“Not really.”

“Buffy...”

“Keep eating,” she said, getting into his lap. “I just want you close. The closer, the better.” She rested her head on his shoulder and watched his Adam’s apple bob as he chewed. After minutes of sitting, her hands started to roam, reacquainting herself with his body. “There was a time I knew your body more than my own. I could map every freckle and scar...I knew everything you liked and disliked and, ah, not just sex-wise.”

“I doubt I’ve changed much.”

“You must have. I know my tastes have changed some. For example, pink’s not my favorite color anymore. I got tired of it. I like red more.”

“That’s not too extreme of a change, love. But I must say, it’s for the better.”

“But it’s still a change. Tell me one.”

“Alright.” He finished the last of his pizza and brushed off his hands. “I haven’t written a poem since I left.”

“No?” Buffy frowned. “How is that possible? You went to school to do your writing.”

“I wrote other things but not a bit of poetry. I couldn’t.”

“You always told me I was your muse.”

“And it’s true.”

Buffy sighed and stroked his face. “I can’t help it...did you date a lot?”

“No. You want all the facts and figures?”

“Don’t break my heart. It’s fragile, William.”

“Went on quite a few dates but none of them went very far. Most didn’t even end with a kiss. And what you really want to know… I had one—a just one—serious girlfriend for awhile and her name was Dru.”

“What went wrong?”

“Called out Buffy too many times in my sleep. Talked about you too much. It drove her crazy until she left me one day.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Why? Don’t be. I couldn’t fool her or myself. Like you said, we’re meant to be. I always had a majority of my heart saved for you...”

“I dated a lot, but I wouldn’t let anyone close. I was unreasonable and overly critical. I didn’t want anyone new. I didn’t want to find your replacement. I knew you’d be back someday, but I was too stubborn to pick up the phone and ask you to come home.”

“And I was too afraid...knew I couldn’t handle you telling me to go to hell. I would’ve been crushed.”

“I wasn’t too bad, right? I think I warmed up to you pretty fast,” she said, kissing his cheek. “It was so hard not to. You’re irresistible, William.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yup.”

He grinned and kissed her lips. In the midst of their kissing, he uncrossed his legs, stretching them straight ahead and causing Buffy to sit on top of his semi-hard erection. He groaned as Buffy instantly made little movements with her hips. “You drive me crazy.”

“I love you,” she said with shining eyes, “and I plan to say it and show it until I’m blue in the face and can’t move a muscle.”
***

“Buffy? Are you done? I need to use the bathroom.”

“No.”

“Buffy,” William whined from the other side of the door. “You have the key in there. If I go to the lobby, you won’t let me back in. I really don’t want to be locked out.”

“Sounds like you’ve got a personal problem.”

“Buffy, I mean it. Come out or I’m coming in.”

Buffy didn’t respond. She was lying in the tub with bubbles up to her neck; she knew William must’ve heard her run the water for the bath. With her head back, she watched the door, wondering if he’d really open it.

“Buffy!”

“It’s unlocked, you big jerk!” Once the knob was turned, she closed her eyes and pretended that she didn’t care that he was in the bathroom.

“Buffy...”

“What? You’re in, go to the bathroom! But if you stink up the place, I’ll be so mad at you.”

“I won’t...but...”

“What?” Losing her patience, she sat up and glared at him. “Do you need to pee?” When he nodded, she pointed at the toilet. “Go then! I’ve seen you naked before. Pee!”

“I don’t want to! Not with you in here!”

“William, I’m not leaving! Pee in here or use one of the cups!”

“Okay.”

“William!” she yelled once he headed into the other room. “If you go in a cup—I’ll never talk to you again!”

“But you said...”

“Go to the bathroom! Want me to close my eyes? Look, I’ll cover my ears too. Go now.” She peeked open an eye and watched as William grumbled under his breath and quickly pulled down his zipper. “Yesh, William when was the last time you went?”

“I thought you were covering your ears—hey, you’re watching too!”

“I didn’t think you’d be peeing a freaking stream. I got tired of waiting.”

“You won’t have to wait any longer,” he said, buttoning his pants and washing his hands. “I’m getting out of your hair.”

“Good.”

“What a nice end to my bloody birthday!”

Buffy winced as he slammed the door.
***

“I didn’t want to ruin your birthday,” Buffy announced the second she came out of the bathroom. She was wearing her baby-doll style nightgown with a pair of little shorts underneath and if she were listening, she would’ve heard William gasp. His eyes peeked above the book he was reading and quickly swept up and down her body. “I don’t want to fight either,” she said, plopping on the bed and sighing heavily. “I said I was sorry but I’m not really sure what I did wrong. Sure, you got a little...excited but you never told me to stop.”

“It was humiliating. I didn’t have a jacket--.”

“I gave you my purse.”

“Buffy,” he put down his book and laughed. “How is me walking through a fancy restaurant with a pink flowery bag covering my crotch any less embarrassing?”

“Oh. I guess you have a point.”

“And the people who weren’t already staring started to look because you couldn’t stop laughing.”

“Your blush kinda caught people’s attention, too,” she grimaced. “I’m sorry, William. I was just having fun.”

“I know that, but it doesn’t mean I’m ever going somewhere public with you and your randy hands ever again--.”

“You can’t be serious!”

“Buffy--.”

“Mom just gave us permission to go on real dates and you’re going to be driving soon!”

“Buffy--.” When he cut her off again, William growled and grabbed her. “God, pet, shut up. I’m not serious.”

“You were teasing?” she asked sheepishly. “Really?”

“Really.”

“Oh. Good.”

“You should let me finish before you start shouting.” He kept his hold on her and spoke with their faces close together. “I like your outfit. Nice color.”

“I know you like red.”

“You picked it out with me in mind?”

“Duh.”

“I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

“I’m sorry I watched you pee.”

“Forgiven,” he said with a laugh.

“I’m sorry I licked my spoon in a bad way too.”

“No more sorrys, Buffy.”

“You won’t tell me why you hate the way I lick silverware?”

“No,” William said, “but maybe later.”

“Okay. So, we aren’t fighting anymore?”

“I don’t think so.” William kissed her cheek and reclined their bodies back so they were lying on the bed diagonally.

“I hate when we fight.”

“Me too.” William propped up his head with one hand while the other ran over the gauzy fabric of Buffy’s nightgown. “Your mom is going to throw a fit once she sees this. Then, when she’s done yelling at you, she’ll skin me alive.”

“It’s not like I’m going to parade around in it. It’ll be for your eyes only.”

“I like that idea.”

“Thought you would.” Buffy whimpered once his fingers gave her nipples light touches and pinches. “It’ll be hard going back home. I loved this weekend with you. I loved sleeping with you all night.”

“I’m sure we’ll find the opportunity every so often.”

“I hope so. I’ll save all my new underwear for you.”

William grinned and inched up her gown, revealing her stomach. “Buffy, I hope everything goes smoothly this time.” He kissed her stomach and slid off her shorts. “I’ll try to focus more on you.” When he sat up to take off his shirt, Buffy quickly jumped to her knees and helped him.

“We have all night,” she whispered. Buffy kissed him until his mouth felt tingly and before he knew what was happening, she was bending over and unzipping his pants. Once his jeans were open, she came back up for more kisses. They shared moans and gasps as Buffy put her hands in the back of his jeans and pushed them down.

“Buffy,” William said into her mouth as she cupped his backside and gave it a squeeze.

“Mmmm...always wanted to do that.”

With a laugh, he brought her close and guided her down to the bed so she was lying flat on her back. “You want to keep this on? You bought it for tonight, it’d be a pity to take it off already.”

“For now.”

Nodding, William continued to kiss her until the jeans around his knees started to drive him crazy. “Wait, wait,” he panted, rolling away from her to sit and pull the pants off one leg at a time.

“We don’t need to wait.” Buffy crawled to him and got up on her knees once again. She pushed his face into her cleavage and ran her fingers through his hair. “Are they still in the nightstand?”

“Yes, Buffy.” As Buffy stretched and reached for the condom, William ran his palms up and down the back of her thighs.

“Hope we don’t run out.”

“We--.” William stopped talking when Buffy pushed him back. She squinted, trying to read the instructions on the wrapper. “Buffy, I could...”

“No, I want to try.”

He propped back on his elbows and watched in wonder as Buffy touched him softly and took great pains to make sure his erection was carefully covered. After her third time checking for air bubbles, William batted her hands away. “Don’t do that.”

“But--.”

“I swear there aren’t any bloody bubbles. Come here.”

“Can I be on top?”

“Oh, bloody...” He closed his eyes, already feeling like he would explode. “Sure, sure.”

“I liked it before,” she whispered, taking his outreached hand and making her way closer. She bunched her nightgown high and bit her bottom lip as she sunk down on him, taking him deep inside. “Oh...” she said, squeezing his hand and wiggling her hips. “Still...wow but not painful...much.”

“Buffy,” he croaked. “Buffy...”

“Take, uh, take deep breaths. Maybe it’ll help.” She wrapped his arms around her back before melting against him. “Relax, William. Inhale,” she said softly before giving him a kiss, “exhale.”

They continued to kiss lazily, breathing together and thrusting their hips in time.

“Can we go a little faster?” Buffy asked, grinding against his pelvic bone. “Would you mind?” He shook his head and she grinned. “This feels so good, William. I love you so much.”

“I love you too,” he said, happy that he could answer unlike during their first time. “Are you getting...close?”

“Oh, yeah. Could you...” She took his hand and pressed one of his fingers against her swollen clit. “Touch me, gah, please, touch me.”

“Buffy, I...”

“Oh...oh, oh. William!” Buffy hissed and bucked her hips as her orgasm hit. As her body trembled from the inside out, she muffled her cries in William’s shoulder. Her jerky motions brought him coming after her.

“Shhh, shhh,” William heard as his eyes rolled back. “Love you.” A hand wiped the sweat from his brow and lips brushed against his face. “You were amazing. I’ve never felt anything like that. Thank you.”

“No,” he panted, barely opening his eyes, “it was you.” William hugged Buffy tight, her hair covering the goofy smile on his face.

***