[Reviews - 560] Printer
Summary: Spike and Buffy are thrust together when Giles finds himself a reluctant and sudden father. The two humans know nothing about raising children and find themselves strangely dependent on a vampire to show them the ropes. Giles asks Buffy to be the babysitter and learn from Spike. Will feelings develop in the work place?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 50149 Read: 59564
Published: 02/04/2005 Updated: 01/20/2006

1. 1 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 21] (1310 words)

2. 2 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 25] (1452 words)

3. 3 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 16] (1670 words)

4. 4 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 26] (1681 words)

5. 5 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 15] (2232 words)

6. 6 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 24] (1767 words)

7. 7 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 24] (2050 words)

8. 8 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 18] (2198 words)

9. 9 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 19] (2517 words)

10. 10 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 20] (1906 words)

11. 11 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 19] (2254 words)

12. 12 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 20] (2263 words)

13. 13 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 30] (1628 words)

14. 14 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 29] (2914 words)

15. 15 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 25] (1697 words)

16. 16 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 24] (2031 words)

17. 17 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 28] Liked (1521 words)
Thanking everyone in advance for giving this chapter a chance!

18. 18 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 18] Liked (2034 words)
I cannot express how wonderful you all are for reviewing. I know that MANY more read than review, and as much as I would love to hear from you, I thank you for reading at all.

19. 19 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 20] Liked (1420 words)
A little holiday teaser! Hope you all like.

20. 20 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 21] Liked (2206 words)
Whoa! Long time no update. I apologise profusely and only offer the impending birth of my big bundle of joy sapping all my creativity as my excuse. Anyway, I'm hoping this chapter is okay and that you all still enjoy. Don't forget to review and smother me in love. It MIGHT help further updates along.

21. 21 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 18] Liked (1649 words)
Please enjoy. Am hoping to get another one or two done before I go into labour. Review and elt me know how desperate you are? ;o)

22. 22 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 15] Liked (2452 words)
Many thanks to Schehrezade for betaing this chap and for the look through and enthusiasm that kept me going--Tami and Sue, I owe you muchly. I hope you are all still reding as we are entering the home stretch.

23. 23 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 21] Liked (1798 words)
I am so excited...entering into the final stretch of this story. I am overwhelmed by the support you have all given me and will try to have these final parts written sooner rather than later. Please keep reviewing and let me know what you think of what is happening!

24. 24 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 20] Liked (2310 words)
I was a little taken aback by sara's review. I don't mean to be rude, but telling me that Riley is written out of character here is a little difficult to take seriously. This fic is in large part a parody of all the characters. Spike isn't in character---neither is Buffy. Riley had an addiction to vampire bites and we really don't know how far that all went. So I don't think him being with Harmony is that big a jump.

Secondly, this is a spuffy site. If i had Riley or Harmony partnered and doing the dirty with either Buffy or Spike, then I would be going against the code,and making myself sick in the process. However, a minor pairing was essential to my plot and they were it. I am first and foremost a writer--this is how I managed to write smut for characters other than my faves. I could possibly even write Buffy or Spike with others, but I choose not to because that is just wrong.

Lastly, I am sorry if you feel after 23 chapters that you need to chuck in the fic right at the end. I am in shock that you were okay with the sex while on the phone, Giles catching them out, and sex in front of the baby (which I know has been a sore point for some) but now balk at the Rarmony. I shake my head in confusion, but if you must go, I will be sorry to lose you.

Really lastly, this is the second last chapter (i'm pretty sure!!) and I hope to write the next one tomorrow. I hope those that have stuck with me this far will love the chapter and the conclusion coming up. Please review.

25. 25 by Ravenesque [Reviews - 44] Liked (3189 words)
Well, what can I say? It's been a wild ride and the popularity of this story still continues to amaze me. This went much further than I had originally planned, and in some ways I am glad. Mostly though, I'm just glad it is finally done.

Many thanks go to you, the reader. Without your enthusiasm and many reviews, I would unlikely have taken the completion of this fic seriously. I admit it was an experiment for reviews and now depresses me a little that now it is finished I will have to go back to my other works that garner much less interest. That, as they say, is my problem.

Much thanks must also go to those who have occassionally betaed this fic for me, and those close friends who offered encouragement and enthusiasm to keep it going. Holly, Tami, Schez, Rae and BSB, you guys keep me writing and happy. Thank you so much.

Now, this is the end. No sequels are likely. I hope you all enjoy and that you leave your kind end feelings about it in a review. Don't let me down now guys!