Chapter 1:The Kit Games.


"I'm bored." The blonde vampire looked up at the sound of this, surprised to see the slayer standing in front of him. 'Where'd she come from?' The tiny slayer eyes Spike, sitting in his old chair, wondering what's bugging him. "Uhh....Spike! Wake up, would you? I'm bored!!" Buffy nearly yells at him, losing patience slightly. Spike snaps out of his shock, rolling his eyes at the annoying, but adorable slayer. "What do you want me to do about? It's not like we can actually go somewhere so you can not be bored." Buffy's eyes light up at the suggestion. They had been sitting in front of the TV for past hour and a half, watching nothing but old movies and Passions' reruns. Buffy had been sitting on the arm of Spikes chair, nibbling on some of Spike's candy chews. "Can we go somewhere?? Please?" Buffy asked eagerly, wanting to leave and go do something before the TV rotted her brain. Spike sighed, knowing what was coming.

"Do we have to? Can't we stay in and take a nap or something, Luv?" Buffy shakes her head vigourously, her blonde hair falling around her eyes. "We can go play that poker game you like to play. Please, Spike? I'm sooooo bored...." The blone slayer bats her eyes at the sullen vampire, knowing he'll cave if she tried to look cute. 'I hate it when she does that.' Spike thinks. Saying aloud, "You really want to go play kitten poker? Last time I took you there you set the kittens free." Buffy smiles widely, hoping to get her way. "I won't do it agian. But you have to teach me how to play." Spike's eyes widen at that. "Are you serious?" She nods. He sighs. "All right. All right. Come on. But you *have* to promise you *will not* beat anyone up, threaten any bodily harm, or set any more kittens free. The guys there pay good money for those kittens. All right, Luv? Understand?" She nods again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




I know it's short. Sorry. I'm slightly fearful that people will hate it. I'm not too confident 'bout my stories. They usually turn out bad. Sometimes. Okay, most of the time. I'll put another chapter up as soon as I get up enough courage. ^^;