[Reviews - 290] LikedPrinter
Summary: Turns out that an ancient coin, a pissed off vampire, and a Slayer with an attitude are not mixy things.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No
Word count: 54638 Read: 32387
Published: 03/14/2005 Updated: 07/05/2007

1. Chapter 1 - Go West Young Man by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 18] Liked (1888 words)

2. Chapter Two - Seldom is Heard a Discouraging Word by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 8] (2088 words)

3. Chapter Three – There’s a Long, Long Trail Awinding by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 7] (1506 words)
As always to my good friend and trusty beta, eman

4. Chapter Four - Don't Squat With Your Spurs On by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 10] (2206 words)
Timeline:Early 5th season, before Out of My Mind. isclaimer: Buffy and Spike belong Joss, and I thank him for their creation. I merely take them out and play with them occasionally. uthor’s Note: Thanks to xyellowroset for her continuing help in making me understand why there should be a semi-colon there instead of a comma, and also to hollydb, who has graciously agreed to beta for me – which thrills me to know end as she is one of my favorite authors and one kiss-ass writer!

5. Chapter Five - Buffalo Gals Won't You Come Out Tonight by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 10] (2344 words)
Thanks to my two betas, xyellowroset and Holly for keeping me on the straight and narrow and helping me to not look the fool.

6. Chapter Six - Horses Dream of Pastures Wide and Free by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 7] Liked (2019 words)
Thanks, as always to my betas, holly and eman, who constantly ask me “where’s that next chapter?” Also thanks to all the readers who have taken a moment of their time to post or write to me with comments on the story. I am a feedback whore, why deny it

7. Chapter Seven - Hitch Your Wagon to a Star by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 8] Liked (1941 words)
Thanks to my betas, eman and holly for all their hard work!

8. Chapter Eight - An' Souls That Cry For Water by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 8] Liked (2233 words)
Thanks so much to my betas, xyellowroset and Holly for a fast, but thorough beta. You guys arre the absolute best!

9. Chapter Nine - The Soft Word Your Cruel Lips Will Never Say by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 7] Liked (1177 words)
Thanks to eman and Holly, two of the best betas a girl could hope for!

10. Chapter Ten (Revised) - Cowboys Dance With The Farmers' Daughters by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 7] Liked (3089 words)
Thanks to eman and holly and psubra for their help. A special thank you to eman for giving me the kick in the pants to rewrite this chapter and make it better

As I always say -- I am a feedback whore -- loved it, liked it, hated it, I want to hear it all.

11. Chapter Eleven - They Shoot Horses, Don't They? by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 10] Liked (2246 words)
As always , my betas rule. Any mistakes are mine, not theirs

12. Chapter Twelve - I Feel The Summer In The Spring by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 4] Liked (1224 words)
Thanks to my betas, eman and holly. Love you, both, and couldn't do this without ya!

13. Chapter Thirteen - People Will Say We’re In Love by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 9] Liked (1749 words)
Couldn't do it without the help of my betas, eman and Holly!

14. Chapter Fourteen - There's Bound to be Rough Waters by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 13] Liked (2356 words)
This chapter took a long time and I’d like to apologize for the wait. I knew where I was, and I even knew where I wanted to be. I just didn’t have a clue as to how to get there. A chat with beanbeans did the trick however. She asked me all the right questions and got me back on track. So if you want to thank anyone for this chapter, thank her. Also, as always, my wonderful betas eman, holly, and, because I nudged her into to, beans!

15. Chapter Fifteen - From Lips I’ve Never Owned by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 14] Liked (1422 words)
to my betas eman, holly, and beanbeans. I lurve youz all!

16. Chapter Sixteen - Gonna Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 16] Liked (2315 words)
If you enjoy this chapter it’s all because of my lovely betas, beanbeans, eman, beans, and Holly. They pushed and pulled until they got this outta me and then helped me make it “just right” – at least I hope you think so!

17. Chapter Seventeen - Little Less Talk, A Lot More Action by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 14] Liked (2484 words)
Once again I have to thank my excellent betas. Lots of good suggestions that really helped improve this chapter.

18. Chapter Eighteen - With Noting Between You and the Dark by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 15] Liked (2480 words)
As always, to my wonderful, terrific and talented betas xyellowroset, beanbeans, and Holly.

19. Chapter Nineteen – And Now Looking In Your Eyes by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 15] Liked (2676 words)
Thanks go to my betas beans, Holly, and eman, who helped me push through my writer's block. Special note to beans for talking me through some tough spots and asking all those questions that push me to think about my writing.

20. Chapter Twenty - All That Has Brought Me To Today by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 13] Liked (3210 words)
Thanks go to my betas beanbeans and xyellowroset without whom this chapter would pretty much suck :)

21. Chapter Twenty-One - Let's Give 'em Something To Talk About by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 12] Liked (2485 words)
So very sorry for the very long wait for this chapter. Many, many thanks to beans and to nnaylime for their encouragement, prodding and incredible beta skills.

22. Chapter Twenty-Two - Back in the Saddle Again by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 17] Liked (4904 words)
I know I say this every time I post a chapter, but this chapter it is PARTICULARLY true. My betas are the very best. Thanks so much to eman for putting up with niggling and inpatience in getting my beta back, and for graciously allowing me to steal your "motto" for Buffy's little job. And to beanbeans, ZOMG this chapter would not even be a twinkle in my crooked little mind if it's weren't for you. Not just because of your fabulous beta, but by being my biggest cheerleader. You truly rock, sweetie and I can never thank you enough for helping make me a better wrier.

23. Chapter 23 -My Wild Frontier by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 20] Liked (3297 words)
Thanks to eman and beans for their wonderful betas

24. Chapter 24- Somewhere Other Than the Night by Uisge Beatha [Reviews - 21] Liked (1299 words)
Thanks so much to all the readers who have hung in there through this story's long hiatus. I appreciate all the chapter comments and emails -- you're the reason this tale is still rumbling along. As always, thanks to nnaylime and beanbeans for the fabulous betas.