Behind These Hazel Eyes by spikester0889
Summary: Buffy is 16 years old and lives at home with her mom (Joyce) and her 25 year old sister, Faith. She knows that her sister is a known slut and sleeps with men, and then ditches them. When her sister tells Buffy and her mom that she has decided to change and that she has a new boyfriend to help her do just that, Buffy thinks that she is full of crap and that her new “boyfriend” is some druggie that lives on the street. Well….Buffy couldn’t be more wrong.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 25491 Read: 16487 Published: 06/05/2005 Updated: 01/05/2007

1. Have Faith by spikester0889

2. Future Husband? by spikester0889

3. Future Asshole is More Like It!!! by spikester0889

4. Confusion by spikester0889

5. Ummm...Oops? by spikester0889

6. Fries, Love, and Death... by spikester0889

7. Pain by spikester0889

8. Make Me Forget... by spikester0889

9. Betrayal by spikester0889

10. Healing... by spikester0889

11. Ain't Love Grand? by spikester0889

12. Moving In... by spikester0889

13. Friendship... by spikester0889

14. Friends...Riiiiiiight.... by spikester0889

15. I Love You by spikester0889

Have Faith by spikester0889
A/N hello everyone!!!! Thanks for clicking my story and I really really really hope u enjoy it..this chapter is a little short, but don’t worry, the next will be longer!!!! So here it is… Behind These Hazel Eyes….






Buffy sits in front of her window, once again waiting for her sister, Faith, to come home. Her sister does this every other night. Comes home and tells her and her mother that she has a date, then goes up to her room for about 3 hours. When she comes back downstairs, she is usually dressed in barely anything then runs out the door. About 7 sometimes 10 hours later, she comes home, clothes wrinkled and hair disheveled. The first time this happened, Faith told them that she spent the night at a friend’s house. She meant to come home, but she fell asleep on the couch. Of course they both believed her. After about the 10th time, Buffy and her mom got sick of it and asked faith what this was all about. Faith told them both it was nothing and that they should mind their own business. The subject was never brought up again.

Finally, Buffy got sick and tired of wondering what her older sister was doing, so one night she followed her. At first, everything was fine. Her sister went to the bronze and then met up with some guy. He looked older but Buffy didn’t worry. She didn’t worry until she saw her sister leave with this man. She walked behind them as they headed for what seemed the older man’s house. Both Faith and the man walked into the house but they forgot the close the curtains. That’s where Buffy saw her older sister having sex with this man that she met only an hour ago. Buffy stayed for only a few minutes then left. When she got home, she swore never to tell her mother for her heart would be broken if she knew her older daughter was a slut.

She stayed up till 4 AM that night for her sister. Once she knew that Faith was safe in her own bed, she slept.

The next day is when she started to notice the rumors. At first she just ignored them, she didn’t even really ever hear them. They were about her sister, and how she slept around. That day changed Buffy as well as the night before. Now, when her sister goes out on a date, she stays up waiting for her just to make sure she gets home alright. Buffy has been doing this for the past couple of months. At first she thought her 25 year old sister didn’t need her to stay up, but she knew that she needed to…just in case.

So, that’s where she is now. At her window, waiting for her sister once again. She had come home earlier, telling Buffy and her mom that she had yet, another date. Buffy knew that she had to get her homework done quickly so she could stay up to see that her sister got home safe and sound.

As she sits in front of her window, she thinks about how hard it has been on her…she needs to talk to someone, so…she calls her best friend…Willow.


“Ring…Ring…Ring…Hello…”

Buffy lets out a smile as she hears Willow’s voice.

“Hey will…sorry that I’m calling so late, but it’s Faith again.”

Buffy hears Willow let out a sigh of disappointment. She hears her shuffle around, then she starts to speak.

“Buffy…you can’t keep doing this. You have to stop staying up for her. She is 25 years old for gods sake! I mean come on! You are 16 and are in high school. You have better things to do then stay up and baby-sit your older sister. You really need to stop and just go to bed like a normal 16 year olds.”

Buffy sucks in a breath and then lets it out.

“I know Will…it’s just that, when I try to sleep, and I close my eyes, I can see her, dead in like a ditch or somewhere. And I can’t handle that. As much as she screwing up her life, I can’t just give up on her. So, I stay up and wait just so I know that she is ok. I have to know she is ok.”

Buffy hears silence for a few moments, and just as she thinks that Willow has left, she hears her start to talk.

“I know Buffy…I know. It’s just, you have gone down so much in your grades and I’m worried about you too. You have to start worrying about yourself sooner or later...anyhow, let’s talk about something less depressing. How is your mom?”

Buffy lets out a smile at how her friend wants to help her and how she tries to make a sad moment better.

“Well…mom is good. She still doesn’t know what Faith does, which shocks me, but the doctors said her headaches should stop soon. I asked mom the last time she has had one, but…” before she can finish her sentence, she sees a black car pull into the drive way. She sees her sister open the door and walk out.

“Hey Willow? I got to go. Faith is here and I don’t want her to know I’m up. So I will see you tomorrow at school k?”

“Alright Buffy…night”

Buffy hears Willow hang up the phone and hangs up her own phone as well. She moves back from her window and watches her sister walk to the other side of the car and lean in. Buffy figures she’s giving who ever is in that car a good night kiss. Buffy cringes at the thought of some old guy with like a missing eye. Finally, she sees her sister pull back and walk towards the house.

Buffy jumps in bed and listens to the door close, and the stomping of her sister walking towards her room. Buffy closes her eyes, and lets a few tears fall…thankful that her sister is home safe…and sound.






A/N Welll…what did you think? Should I go on…or no? Plz plz plz plz plz leave a review..its what makes us writers go on…and if u don’t leave one..then we wont write…lol so plz leave one 
Future Husband? by spikester0889
A/N Hey everyone!!! Thanks so much to BuffyandSpikeForever, kerry, Caitie, llbean, Mariana, willy, stacie bower, Pante_Rei, sarah g, Jinkx, Aislynn, brandi, and Raven for leaving me those Awesome reviews!!!!!!!! i really really really really really appreciate it! And to answer a question, yes Faith is a little too old to be be staying at home, but she has a really bad history of living on her own. So, her mother doesn't want anything bad to happen to her. That's why she lives at home...hope that unconfuses some ppl...lol and here is chapter 2 (Future Husband?)






“Oh god…I’m so freaking tired…ugh.”,Buffy moans as she plops down at her desk.

Willow lets out a laugh and goes to pat her back while she says, “Well that’s what you get from staying up all night little Miss Buff. I told you to just go to bed, but nooooo…you had to stay up” Willow continues patting her back as Buffy lets out another moan.

“Hello all! And how is everyone this fine, Woah! Buff…Who took your favorite toy away?” Xander sits down at his desk and looks questionably at Willow.

Willow just shakes her head and mouths, “Faith”, and continues to pat Buffy’s back.

Willow and Xander hear Buffy let out a cry as she lifts her head back up.

She holds her head in her hands and mumbles, “well, Xander, buff had to stay up again all last night for her beloved sister. And once again, I only got one hour of freaking sleep. Then, this morning, I get yelled at from mom cause she thinks that I was out last night! Mom said she heard the door close last night at 5 o’clock in the morning and just figures it was me. Of course me being the nice sister, I took the blame cause I didn’t want Faithy to get kicked out of the house.” Buffy lets out a sigh as she finishes and plops her head back down on her desk.

Xander lets out a sigh and chuckles. He leans back in his seat and stretches his legs. “Man Buffy, that sucks. But I thought that you weren’t gonna stay up for Faith anymore. I mean, we all know what she does or who she does. That doesn’t mean that you have to baby her. She’s what…25 now, so she can take care of her self. But…how is she anyhow? She doing any better? I mean, how many new guys has she been with?”

Buffy sits up and looks at Xander with a frown. “I think she has been with…10 different guys this past month. But I only know this cause of the number of cars that I’ve seen pull up in the drive way.”

Both Willow’s and Xander’s eye widen at this. Willow speaks up first.

“Wow Buffy…I mean…that’s a lot of guys. She should be more careful. She could get like a disease or something.”

“I know Will, it’s just…I don’t want to mention it to her, cause then she’ll get all mad with me cause I’ve been “spying” on her. It’s not spying though right? I mean, just cause I sometimes follow her and watch her at night doesn’t mean I’m spying…right?” Buffy nods at them and sees both of them look at her weird.

“Ok…ok.”, she mumbles, “I get it…it’s spying, but it is all in good reason. I mean if I didn’t, then we wouldn’t know if she is dead or not. So she should be thankful.” Buffy stops talking to nod at her reasoning then finally gives up and lays her head back down.

Buffy lets out a groan as the bell rings signaling that class is starting. She looks over at the door and watches the teacher walk in. She glances back over at Willow and Xander and mouths, “We’ll talk later.”

Both of them nod and turn around in their seat to listen about the wonderful facts of Physics.

******
Buffy throws he bag on the couch as she enters the living room. She yells, “Mom…Faith! Anyone home?!” She walks further into the house and then hears her mom.

“Buffy, I’m in the kitchen honey.”

Buffy lets out a sigh and stomps into the kitchen, dreading having to talk to her about last night. She walks in and sees her moms “mean” face and Buffy has to hold in a groan. She sits down at the stool and places her elbows on the table.

“What’s up mom? How was the gallery today?”

Her mom sits down in front of Buffy and lets out a sigh. She starts to speak to her.

“Buffy…do you want to talk about where you were last night? I’m not going to be mad if you just tell me why you were out so late.” Joyce looks at her daughter and can’t believe she stayed out all last night. She prays she doesn’t end up like her sister.

Buffy Screams in her mind. ‘Tell her…just tell her that it wasn’t you …that it was Faith and you will be fine…just do it’ Buffy speaks to herself in her head then answers her mother.

“I was at Willow’s. We have this project due and I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to do it, so I went over to her house so we could work on it together. And by the time we were done, it was 4. So…I’m sorry mom.” Buffy hopes that by saying she’s sorry, that mom will forget about it and not mention it to Faith.

Both Buffy and Joyce jump as the front door is slammed. Faith walks into the kitchen wearing a black leather top that shows way too much cleavage for Buffy’s taste and black leather pants. Buffy refrains from rolling her eyes at her older sister’s ridiculous outfit.

Faith sits down in one of the stools and props her feet on top of the table. She grabs an apple off the table as she starts to talk.

“Hey fam! How’s it hanging!” she practically yells. She reaches over to Buffy and messes up her hair while saying, “How ya doing squirt! Life treated ya good?” But before Buffy can actually answer her questions, Faith starts rambling again.

“Anyhow, guess what mom?! I met someone and he is so great and hot, I must mention hot.”

Buffy and Joyce raise their eyebrows at the mentioning of yet another boyfriend. Buffy sits up to ask, “Whats his name, who is he and how old is he?”

Buffy crosses both of her arms in front of her and sits…waiting for her answer.

Faith lets out a laugh and stands up in front of Joyce. “Well, his name is Spike, he is a guy I met at the Bronze and he is 26!”

Joyce’s eyes widen at the name, Spike, and can’t help but yell, “SPIKE! What kind of name is Spike, Faithy?”

Faith lets out an angry cry and walks over to the other side of the table, “MOM! I told you not to call me Faithy! I’m not 16 anymore! I’m 25 years old so start treating me like one!”

Buffy sees her mom stand up as she begins yelling as well. “Well Faithy, maybe if you would move out and try to get a decent job, I would start to treat you older! You have never lived outside of this house, and the last time I mentioned that you should get out, you starting yelling at me and threatened me that if I didn’t let you stay, you were going to live with whomever you were dating at that time! So maybe, Faith, if you would start respecting me and if you acted you age, I wouldn’t treat you like a child!” Joyce stops talking to take a breath and looks at Faith, waiting for an comback.

Buffy can see the tears in her mother’s eyes, and she just wishes that she could say what Faith actually does at night. She wishes she could just tell her mother so she would kick faith out of the house. But she knows her sister is just going through something. So, she just sits there, waiting for the tears in her mother’s eyes to roll down her face.

Finally after a few minutes, Faith takes in a long breath and lets it out with a smile.

“Well…dearest mother, I must go. SPIKE…is waiting for me and I plan on bringing him here tonight to meet you both. I really think that Spike is the one mother. And I think that things will get better around here with him in my life so please, please try to act civil.”

She walks around towards Buffy and points at her. “And you…could you please clean up my room while I’m gone. I don’t want my future husband to think I’m a slob.” She bends down to kiss Buffy on the cheek. “Thanks doll face!” She turns and walks towards the front door. She waves back towards them yelling, “Bye fam! See you in a few!”

As the door slams shut, both Buffy and Joyce let out their breath that they have been holding since Faith walked into the kitchen. Instead of talking to her mother, Buffy gets out of her seat and heads for Faith’s bedroom. She turns back towards her mother and with sympathetic eyes she says, “Mommy…please don’t worry about Faith. I mean…she is going through a tough time but she will be fine. I’m going to clean up her room, and when she gets back, we will see her “Future husband…ok? No worries mommy” Buffy smiles at her mother and walks upstairs.

*****
“Oh thank god! That took forever”, Buffy whimpers. She puts the last pillow on top of Faith’s bed and then plops down on the floor. She lays her head on the side of her bed and lets out a sigh.

“God…that took forever,” Buff looks at her watch, “Ok that took 2 hours…but that’s forever to me.” She gets up with a groan and just as she heads to the bathroom to take a shower, she hears her mother’s voice filter through out the house.

“BUFFY! Faithy and her new boyfriend are here.”

“GOD MOTHER! I SAID NOT TO CALL ME FAITHY…Sorry about that Spike.”

Buffy lets out a smile at her mother, then frowns when she hears her sister talk to her “future” husband. But Buffy knows that she has to be happy for her mother and for Faith, so she puts a smile on her face and heads down the stairs to face…the future husband.

“He better be rich… that’s all I’m saying. If he ain’t rich, then there is no way I’m gonna be nice to him”, she mumbles.






A/N Well, I hope that didn't suck too much. Please leave a review. If you like this story please tell me, and if you don't like this story, then please tell me!!! So please please please please please please leave me a review lol Thanks once again to all those people who left me reviews last chapter!!!!!! AND IF YOU GUYS COULD READ MY OTHER STORY THAT I JUST FINISHED RECENTLY CALLED "WHY ME??" I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! SO GO AHEAD AND READ THAT, AND LEAVE A REVIEW :) THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Future Asshole is More Like It!!! by spikester0889
Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven’t updated in a while, ive just been really really really busy so I haven’t had enough time to actually update! But here ya go with the next chapter and I hope u guys like it. I mean, I don’t like this chapter for some reason..lol but I don’t know why, maybe u guys can tell me? Well anyhow..thanks to Stacie bower, brandi, Caitie, willy, kerry, Smitten, theladyofspike, DK, sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, FaintlyRememberBreathing, Panra_Rei, ally, Raven, alexandrea for leaving me those WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u guys sooooooooo much and I had no clue that ppl would like this story so much! It means a lot to me that u guys are leaving review so please keep leaving them and I will be ur bestest friend!! I promise!!!!!!!  and thanks for everyone who read Why Me?? And left reviews!!!! Thanks u guys!!!!!!!!!!





“BUUUFFFY! Get down here before I kick your OH…there you are”

Buffy fakes a smile as she sees her sister smile at her. She knows that Faith is going to pull something tonight as always. But, this “Spike” should be something special ‘cause she has never brought her boyfriend over before.

Buffy walks down the rest of the stairs and is pulled into a hug from Faith. She pulls back as Faith starts talking.

“Buffy…I’m so glad you decided to come downstairs finally. Is my room clean like I asked you?” Buffy nods at her, and Faith continues talking.

“Good! Now, there is someone that I want you to meet.” Faith takes Buffy’s hand and leads her to the kitchen.

"Yeah well…this someone had better be rich or should have cured cancer or something worth my time." Buffy thinks as she walks in. She starts to think of what he might look like.

"I bet he has like no teeth, or no hair or…Oh my god."

As Buffy walks into the kitchen, she sees this bleached haired wonder sitting at the table with a cigarette in his mouth. With a long black leather coat, and black pants, he just screams sex. Buffy can feel her mouth drop open at the site.

"This is Faith’s boyfriend! This is the future husband! Oh my god…he looks like a rock god, not a Faith future husband."

Buffy is pulled out of her thoughts when Faith tugs her further into the kitchen. Buffy’s eyes widen at the thought of having to say hello to this god!

“Buffy, this is Spike. Spike, baby, this is Buffy… my little sister.”

Buffy lets out a smile and sticks out her hand towards him.

“Hi Spike. It’s really nice to meet you.” She holds her hand and sees Spike just look down at her hand, then take a puff of his cigarette.

“Yeah...feelings mutual pet.”

Buffy takes back her hand and frowns at him. “Umm…it’s Buffy, not pet.”

Spike nods towards her and takes another drag of his cigarette. “Yeah, I know Betty.”

Buffy raises her eyebrows towards this “man” and says, “It’s Buffy…not pet or Betty, just Buffy… SPIKE…”

“Yeah…whatever.”

Buffy opens her mouth to say something, but Faith beats her to it. “Ok…well since you guys have met…we can eat.”

Buffy lets out huge fake smile and nods at her sister. “Yeah…good idea.” She nods at Spike and walks towards the table.

Joyce brings the food to the table and sets it down in front of Buffy.

“Buffy...what took ya so long to get down here,” Faith says. “What…were you cleaning your room again?”

Faith looks towards Spike and lets out a laugh. “She is always cleaning up her room. She is such a pig sometimes I swear. I have been trying to help her forever it seems. I’ve given her pointers and such but she never has listened.”

Buffy’s mouth drops open at her sisters words. "Faith knows damn well that I just spent like 2 hours cleaning her room and here she is telling Spike that I’m a pig! Please!" Buffy keeps her mouth closed so she doesn’t upset either of them.

Buffy just smiles and says, “Yep…I’m a pig. What can I say?”

Joyce looks at them both and can’t believe that Faith said that. She decides to change the subject towards Spike.

“So Spike…and is it just Spike? Or do you have another name you go buy?”

Spike smiles at her as he replies, “Actually yes I do. It’s a bit of a silly name that I don’t like to go by, but since I like you, I’ll tell ya. My real name is William.”

Joyce smiles at him and nods, “That’s a good strong name for a man like you…William.”

Spike lets out a smile and a little blush, “Why thank you Miss. Summers.”

Buffy bites back a laugh at Spike’s antics. "Puh lease! Thank you Miss Summers? Spare me." ,Buffy thinks.
.
She looks over at Spike, ,and can see him smiling as Faith and her mom talk. "Ugh…I just can’t stand him! Who calls people pet? I mean please! And look at that hair! Who actually thinks that bleached hair is sexy!? And it’s Buffy jackass! I swear I could just…"

“Buffy! Earth to Buffy!” Faith snaps her fingers in front of Buffy’s face.

Buffy blinks and is knocked out of her evil thoughts of Spike.

“Huh? I mean yes Faith?”

Faith lets out a smile and grabs Spike’s hand as she says, “Well, as we were saying, I asked Mom if Spike can stay the night, and we agreed but only if you do one thing. He could only stay if you let him stay in your room while you sleep on the couch.”

Buffy’s eyes widen as she jumps up from her seat, “WHAT! There is no way that “Spike” or “William”or whatever his name is, is staying in my room! Mom we don’t even know this guy and you’re gonna let him stay in my room! He could like bring in diseases for all we know!”

As Buffy yells this towards her mother, Faith stands up from her seat.

“How dare you Buffy! I have never asked you to do anything for me and all I want is for Spike to stay here with us for one night. That’s all I ask of you Buffy, I don’t ask for much and you know that.” Faith lets out a few fake tears as she says this and Buffy just rolls her eyes.

“OH please Faithy! You know for a damn fact…”

Joyce’s eyes widen at her daughter, “Buffy! Language and please sit down!”

Buffy looks back and forth between her sister and mother and finally sits down. She looks up towards Faith and says, “Alright Faith, Spike can stay in my room and I will sleep on the couch,” She mumbles.

Buffy lets out a grimace as Faith jumps up and down as she claps her hands. “Oh thank you Buffy! I will pay ya back for this squirt,” She glances at Spike, “Come on Spike, let’s get you set up for tonight.” She grabs his hand, as she turns back towards Buffy and Joyce. “And thanks for the great food guys.” She winks and walks upstairs with Spike.

Buffy lets out a groan and gets up from her seat. She looks at Joyce and says. “Well, I guess I should get blankets and such for tonight.” And walks off towards the living room.

Buffy stops when her mother calls out to her, “Buffy…I do not want to hear anther curse word come from your mouth understood? And…I know that you don’t like the idea of Spike staying here, but I would like to have my oldest daughter home and not out galloping with what’s his face. So just thank god that your sister is going to be fine tonight…ok?”

Buffy looks at her mother with remorse in her eyes and simply nods, then walks into the living room. She plops down on the couch and lays her head back. Buffy lets out a groan as she hears her sister and her “Future husband” giggle upstairs.

“God…I am getting no sleep tonight…again…OH!” She bolts up as she hears the phone ring and runs towards it yelling, “I GOT IT!”

She picks it up and says, “Hello, Summers residence.”

She smiles as she hears Xander through the other line, “Hey Buff. Nice to hear ya on this fine day. Well… me and Willow were wondering if you would like to go to the bronze tonight? We know that Faith is been a major pain in the butt so we thought the Buffster needed some time with her friends.”

Buffy can practically see the smile on Xander’s face as he says this, and lets out a laugh. “That sounds wonderful Xander, I need a huge break from Faithy and her new boy toy Spikey and hey! They ryme too!”

“Ummm Buffy? Who is Spikey?”

Buffy lets out another laugh, “OH well none other than Faiths Future husband! She brought him home today and now he is staying the night in my room, in my bed and probably doing things there that he shouldn’t be doing but do I say anything! No! I just sit here like the good little sister and keep my mouth shut and I’m rambling aren’t I?”

Xander laughs and lets out a sigh, “Yep Buff, you’re a rambling man! Anywho, as much as I want to hear about this Spikey guy, you should go get ready while Willow and me do the same because you know that the Xand man needs time to get all sexy. I mean, I wasn’t just born this beautiful ya know!”

Buffy giggles and says in a loving voice, “I know Xand, I know. You are just too sexy for me! Now go so I can get ready. Tell Will I said hi. Bye Xander.”

“Bye Buffy.”

As Buffy hangs up the phone she hears a certain British someone say, “And who could this “Xander” fellow be Betty?”

Buffy closes her eyes as she clenches her jaw and hands. She slowly turns around to face none other than the bleached wonder himself.

“Well…William, Xander is what we call a friend. You know what a friend is right? You do have those, or do you have to pay for one just like you paid for my sister?”

Buffy backs up as Spike rushes forward and grabs her by the arms. “You watch your mouth little girl, you shouldn’t speak to your sister like that, pet.”

Buffy pushes him off her and steps back. She pokes him in the chest as she says, “Well first off, SPIKE, do not touch me in anyway! You can stay in my room, but that doesn’t mean that you can touch me. And second! I will say whatever I want to say about my sister! You don’t know her and hell I bet you don’t even like her! None of you guys do, you just like to sleep with her cause she is a sure thing! So don’t tell me what to say and what not to say. You don’t know me or Faith so don’t come in here with your black clothes and awful hair…”

“ey! Watch the hair comments missy!”

Buffy raises her eyebrows, “AWFUL HAIR, and expect for everyone to listen to you…especially me! Now, I have to go somewhere so you have fun with my sister and I hope to never to talk to you again. Good night Spike!” Buffy grabs her purse off the table and runs out the door.

Spike stands back, running what just happened through his head. “Frigid bitch...”

He lets out a sigh and heads for the kitchen for something to drink. He scolds himself for thinking that not only was she a frigid bitch…but a sexy one at that.

“A sexy 16 year old frigid bitch that you will never touch and can never touch,” he mumbles to himself. He lets out a groan as he feels his pants become uncomfortably tighter than usual. He throws his head back as he walks back upstairs to relief his “problem” with some help from Faith.






A/N Well there ya go guys! I will try really really really hard to write another chapter tonight for u guys! I will try :D love u guys and plz plz plz plz leave a REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol thanks yall!!! 
Confusion by spikester0889
Hey eveyone! God im soo sorry it took me so long to update..:( ive been having issues and what not…but im all better now! I hope u guys checked out my small short story “whisky lullaby” i was thinking about making that a longer story after this one, but ya gotta tell me so I know if I should or not and thanks to Anne, Caitie, sarah g, hazel, brandi, gypsy_jin, Smitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, tina, Mac, james, Willy, Pante_Rei, Megan for leaving me those wonderful reviews!!! Thank you thank you thank you and plz plz plz plz leave me more!!!!! well anywho I know yall wanna read this next chapter so go right ahead…..go on…..stop reading this….oh come on!.....move on!!!......there is nothing else to read here!...........hello……..move on…..GEEZ!! lol







“UGH! I hate that stupid Spike, William…or whoever it is! I just hate him”, Buffy moans as she sits down at the table.

All the way to the Bronze, Buffy though of all the reasons why she hated Spike. She got to number 20 and just stopped there. Now here she was, sitting in front of Willow and Xander with a frown on her face.

Xander looks over and Willow and shrugs. He looks back at Buffy and coughs, “Uh…So Buffy, ya gonna tell us who this Spike guys is? I mean you seem pretty worked up about him.”

Willow nods and lets out a smile. “Yeah Buffy…I mean I don’t think anyone has got you this worked up. Xander told me what happened on the phone, so I just gotta know who this guy is.”

Buffy lets out a groan and whines, “This guy is like completely ruining my life! I mean god! First he gets to my sister, then my mom…and now he is getting my room! I mean come on! What kind of mother gives a complete stranger my bedroom?!...Wah…I just want my room back.”

Willow lets out a sympathetic smile and reaches over to rub Buffy’s hand while she says, “Buffy, you know for a fact that Joyce would let a serial killer sleep in a room. She is way too nice to make guests sleep on the couch. He was gonna sleep in your room whether you liked it or not. But if you want you can stay over at my house. Xander and me plan on watching horror movies all night…so fun is expected.” Willow gives Buffy a big smile as she says this.

Buffy lets out a moan and shakes her head. “No…I can’t. I should stay at home tonight just in case. I don’t know what Faithy is gonna do so…”

“What’s this about Faithy, Betty?”

Buffy’s eyes widen as her jaw clenches. She closes her eyes, and without turning around she says, “It’s Buffy and what are you doing here William?” she says with venom in her voice.

Spike lets out a grin as sit next to Buffy. “Well, “Faithy” as you call her, decided she wanted to go out dancing, and I was more then happy to agree. ‘Cause well I knew you would be here and I would just love to see you dance luv…so what do ya say…you wanna dance Goldilocks?”

Willow and Xander’s eyes open wide as both of their mouths open wide. They both turn to Buffy waiting to see what she would say.

Buffy giggles and leans forwards closer to Spike.

“Spikey…I would never dance with a scum bag like you. Why don’t you go find your whore and get a life…luv.” Buffy pulls back and smiles. She turns in her chair and hops off as she heads towards the bar for a drink.

Spike brings up his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose and looks at the two people in front of him as he brings his hand back down.

“Is she always like this?”

Willow shrugs her shoulder and replies, “Like what?”

Spike laughs as he says, “Like a bitch”

Xander smiles and shakes his head, “Only when she really likes ya.”

Spike nods and heads off towards Buffy.

Willow and Xander look at Spike as he walks towards the bar and Willow speaks first.

“Xander…that was The “Spike” wasn’t it?”

Xander lets out a nod and grins, “Yep Will…I believe that was the one and only Spike. And Buffy did not look happy to see him…at all.”

At the Bar


“Yes can I have a diet Pepsi please?”

“Yeah a diet for the lady and a beer for me Jim?”

Jim nods, “Right away Will.”

Buffy lets out a sigh and looks left at Spike. “Let me guess…you know the bartender because he helped you get out of jail once right?” she says with sarcasm in her voice.

Spike lets out a grin and nods his head, “Actually yes he did…it was ‘bout four years ago I wanna say. But I’m not sure. So, you wanna tell me what happened back there luv?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” She says shrugging.

“Buffy…” he starts.

“Here ya are Will…one diet Pepsi for the lady and one cold beer for you…”

Spike nods at Jim, “Thanks Jim, keep ‘em coming eh?”

Jim smiles and nods back at him, “Sure thing Bud.”

Spike looks back at Buffy and cocks his head at her. “So ya gonna tell me what that was all about …earlier.”

Buffy lets out a groan and turns to face him. “Listen Spike…we are not friends…we both know this. I do not like you and you do not like me. How hard is that to understand? Thank you for the drink and all, but you buying me things are not going to win me over. Now, why don’t you go over to your girl, and leave me alone alright?” she says.

Spike gulps and nods softly. “Alright Bett…I mean Buffy.”

Buffy nods and gets up out of her seat. “Thank you. Now, if you excuse me I’m going to hang out with my friends and I will see you tomorrow.” She says as she walks back to her table

Spike lets out a sigh as he heads back towards Faith at their table. Faith looks up as he sits down with a grunt.

What’s wrong Spike…bad beer?” she asks.

Spike shakes his head and grins, “Nothing that a little Faithy can’t fix. You wanna get outa here and…” he raises his eyebrows at her.

Faith grins and gets out of her seat fast. “You don’t even have to ask spike.”

She grabs his hand and drags him out the door, just as Buffy turns to see where Spike had went.

“Well Willow, I don’t know where he went…but I don’t get him. I mean at first he acts like he freaking hates me…then the next think I know, he is flirting with me! I don’t understand him…or any man in fact. Ugh…” she whines as she lays her head on the table.

Xander stuffs fries in his mouth as he says, “Well ya know what they say about guys Buffy…can't live with ‘em…can’t live without ‘em…” as he says “without” he spits out a fry crumb at Buffy.

Buffy look at him with a frown and makes a “eww” face. “Gross Xander…and trust me, I can live without men…I think”

Buffy looks down at her watch and lets out a moan, “Damn it! I gotta get going. It’s late and I think Faith and her bitch already left. I will talk to you guys tomorrow.” She goes over and hugs both of them and heads out the door.

As she walks down the alley way, she sings a song she knows pretty well.

Seems just like yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin’ could go wrong
Now I can’t breathe
No, I can’t sleep
I’m barely hanging on





She hums the rest of the song and continues to walk towards home, not knowing that someone was following her.




A/N well..i know I know everyone! It sucked I know! But I have to build a story first :( …Im sorry…but I am trying…for a already finished story check out my new short one “Whiskey Lullaby” plz :D hehe and leave a review on that and of course this one!!!!!! I need them sooo bad! Lol plz lol plz I know this one sucked..and im sorry …I am really …plz leave a review AND THE STORY FEATURE IN THIS IS BY KELLY CLARKSON AND ITS CALLED BEHIND THESE HAZEL EYES... :) THATS WHAT MY TITLE OF THIS STORY IS BASED ON :)
Ummm...Oops? by spikester0889
Hello everyone! I guess my last chapter really sucked huh…:( cause only 10 people left a review so im really sorry if it did. Im trying really hard…but to willy, Megan, I_Love_The_BigBad, lacey, BuffyandSpikeForever, Brat, Caitie, gypsy_jin, brandi, Carrosparro for leaving me reviews! You guys don’t know how much I appreciate those! Thank u so much and thank u to everyone who sits there and reads my story…I appreciate it so much I swear!!! Without yall I couldn’t write….so thank u again and here is the next chapter…









Spike lets out a groan as he heads back to the Bronze.

Little Miss Faithy had forgotten her purse when they took off so quick, so she made Spike go get it for her.

Spike lets out a sigh and kicks a rock as he mumbles to himself.

“Spikey!!! I forgot my purse! Can you go get it for me baby!!” he mimics. He then turns his head to the other side as he replies, “Why of course I will baby…anything for you…blah blah blah bl…What is that?”

Spike stops in his tracks as he hears a voice of an angel filter through his ears. He can make out the words clearly…




Seems just like yesterday
You were a part of me
I used to stand so tall
I used to be so strong
Your arms around me tight
Everything, it felt so right
Unbreakable, like nothin’ could go wrong
Now I can’t breathe
No, I can’t sleep
I’m barely hanging on






“Bloody hell…who is that?” his curiosity gets the better of him as he heads off towards the voice…



>>>>>>>>>>



Buffy stops singing and lets out a groan.

“God…why is he such a….ass! Yeah that’s it…a big stupid, British, ass, guy…with stupid hair and, and, and…really stupid clothes. I mean geez! Who wears black clothesAHHH!!!” Buffy lets out a scream as someone grabs her from behind and covers her mouth.

Buffy lets out a whimper and struggles against the person behind her.

“Please…please don’t hurt me. I don’t have any money so please don’t hurt me…”

“Oh would you shut up women! Geez! If I was actually trying to hurt you, I would have done so already. And what is with the whining? Spare me luv. That wouldn’t be the way you get out of a situation like that…”

Buffy lets out groan as Spike pushes her away from him. Buffy’s mouth drops open with shock as she lets out a scream.

“What the hell did you think you were doing! I thought you were some...some criminal that was going to kill me and rape me! Why would you just come up behind me and do something like that you...you creep!”

Spike lets out a laugh and points his hand at Buffy as he says, “Well for one luv, the criminal wouldn’t kill you and then rape you, he would rape THEN kill…and for two, any creep from a mile away could hear you…singing like that. That alone was practically screaming to get kidnapped. Now, my question is why are you walking out in a dark alley by yourself no less.”

Buffy’s eyes widen as she raises an eyebrow. “Well for one thing, I had no way home…so I walked and how did you know I was singing! What, were you spying on me! Are you like my father now!”

Spike sticks his tongue out and raises his eyebrow at her, “Only if you want me to be, eh luv?”

Buffy grimaces as she stomps away and cries out, “Eww Spike! For one…I hardly know you and I don’t WANT to know you. Two…you are dating my sister! And Four…”

“Uhh…your on three luv”

“Ugghhhh! And three, you are like 50 years older than me!”

“Eh! I am not old…it’s only like what…10 years?”

Buffy stops and turns around to face him. “Uhh, yah! 10 years too many Spike! So, do us both a favor and leave me alone.” She turns back around with a groan and continues walking towards home.

Spike grins and runs beside her…keeping up with her. “Well luv...I really don’t want to get with you anyhow…it’s called “joking”. You should really pull that stick up out of your ass don’t ya think?”

“Ughh! You nasty little…little…OOO...you little something! I’m so mad right now, I can’t even think! So, I am just going to continue walking home alone and you are going to continue what ever it was you were doing!...ugh!” Buffy storms off and leaves Spike grinning behind her.

Spike laughs and turns back around to get Faith’s purse.





>>>>>>>>>




Buffy storms up the stairs to her house and just as she is about to go up to her room, she remembers that Spike was staying up there.

“Ugh, stupid...guy”

Buffy lets out a groan as she falls face first into the couch and falls fast asleep, not hearing the door open and close as Spike walks into the house.

Spike lets out a grin as he walks up the stairs and hears, “Mmm Spike…” coming from a very asleep blonde. He quickly frowns and shakes his head as he thinks, "Bad William. She is a child. You have a attractive…annoying older women upstairs waiting for you…think of her …not the hot blonde now moaning your name…oh bloody hell…"

Spike heads up the stairs to “his” room and as he closes the door he hears from the bed, “Finally! God what took you so long! A girl can only wait so long baby…now get over here and fuck me.”

Spike lets out a frown as he heads towards the bed. “Faith…I’m really not in the mood right now, plus this is your sister’s room so I don’t think we should…maybe tomorrow eh? No get back to your room before your mom hears you.”

Faith lets out a frown and stomps out of Buffy’s room. Spike winces as he hears the door close and waits to see if anyone was up. He lets out a sigh of relief and falls flat onto the bed and falls fast asleep…with thoughts of a certain blonde in his head.




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>




“Oh Spike…yes baby…please do it… fuck me. OH yes! Mmmm baby. Harder. Yes yes yes yes!!!!”

Buffy looks up at her Spike…slowly fucking her with a grin on his face. He leans down to moan in her ear, “Oh Buffy…Buffy”…




“Buffy…Buffy! Get up!”

Buffy bolts up and sees her mother shaking her awake. Joyce reaches down to touch Buffy’s forehead as she asks, “Buffy…are you alright? You look all flushed. Did you have a bad dream?”

Buffy’s face turns even more red as she bolts out of the couch and shakes her head at her mother.

“Ummm… no I just have a fever is all. So I’m just going to take a shower and get all …un feverish”

Buffy lets out a smile and runs upstairs.



As Buffy falls flat against the wall, she starts to bang her head against it. “God Buffy! What was that! Having dreams about…ewww Spike? God girl, something is seriously wrong with you…yuck! I just need a hot shower and then I will have no more thoughts of naked Spike.”

Buffy lets out a breath as she heads towards the bathroom. She opens the door and lets out a scream at the site of none other than…naked Spike.

“EH! Bloody hell! Close the door you bloody Bint!”

“Ooops! Sorry!”

Buffy covers her eyes with her hands and lets out a whimper. She reaches around for the knob, but can’t find it cause her hands are cover her eyes. Spike lets out a groan and slams to door.

Buffy uncovers her eyes and lets out a whimper, “I’m sorry Spike...I didn’t know that you were ummm...occupied. Sorry!”

Buffy runs down the stairs and into the kitchen. As she sits down in one of the chairs, she reaches for some orange juice and gulps it down. She reaches out again for some more.

Joyce looks back at her daughter and asks, “Buffy…are you ok? I thought you were going to take a shower?”

Buffy blushes as she replies, “Nope…changed my mind…I don’t feel up to…showering right now…or for the next 50 years.”



Well…was that one any better?...if not…then tell me..lol if it is then tell me! :) I really really love ur reviews and it just takes a couple of minutes..just give me ur thoughts and ideas and ill see what I can do! Thank you guys again for leaving reviews and I love yall!!!!!!!!!!!
Fries, Love, and Death... by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
i know i know i know! i said i would have this chapter up yesturday, but the electricty went out, and it didnt save my chapter so i had to write it again! it sucked! :( but thank you to Megan, BuffyandSpikeForever, Alison, I_Love_The_BigBad, brandi, Panta_Rei, Brat, Stacie Bower, lacey, Karen, Anne, Smitten, blondiebear, willy, and gypsy_jin for leaving such wonderful reviews!!!!! if yall leave me reviews and such, ill post the other half of this chapter as soon as possible! so here is the next chapter and enjoy!!!!!! AND sorry this chapter is so short! i have the other half ready for posting so dont worry...plz lol
“So Buffy…how is captain peroxide doing?” Xander asks as he shoves him a bite of his hamburger.

Buffy lets out a sigh as she plops down in her chair. She grabs a fry off of his plate as she says, “Annoying as usual. He just doesn’t give up on tormenting me. It’s like a game with him…wah! I just want him to go “Poof” and never come back…” Buffy frowns and chews on her fry.

Willow walks up to the table and sits next to Buffy. She grabs a fry also off Xander’s plate and smiles at him. “Sorry Xand…kinda hungry. Had a long last period. I had to sub for one of the teachers and what’s with Miss pouty Buffy?”

Buffy lets out a groan and looks at Willow. She lets her head fall back down on the table and moans, “It’s Spike! I mean he is everywhere! He’s in my room, he’s in the bathroom naked...”

Xander chokes on his fry as he yelps out, “NAKED! Who was naked!?”

“…And in the kitchen, and the Bronze! Why can’t he be like normal boyfriends, and just stay with his girlfriend all damn day!”

Willow lets out a giggle and pats Buffy’s head, “Buffy…you saw him naked didn’t you?”

Buffy feels the blood rush to her face and throws her hands over her face, “No…no nakedness…none what so ever….”

“Buffy….”

Buffy throws her hands up as she yells, “OK, OK! I saw him naked!”

She turns even more red as she sees everyone in the lunch room turn to face her. Buffy opens and closes her mouth, then stutters, “OH…I…Yes I saw my little cousin all naked and, and he ran around the house all…well naked…yeah”

Buffy looks at Willow and lets out a frown at the site of Willow’s laughing face.

“Don’t you laugh Willow! I swear just because we are best friends, that doesn’t mean that I can’t kick your freckled ass!”

Willow frowns as she looks down and mumbles, “I don’t have a freckled ass…”

Xander throws one of his fries at Willow as he laughs out, “Yeah ya do Will! You have a freckled ass!”

“Whatever”, Willow mumbles. She looks back at Buffy and asks, “as fun as talking about my ass is, how is you mom Buff? Is she doing any better?”

Buffy nods, “Yeah…the doctors said that everything is A-ok. Mom hasn’t had a headache for a while, and we are going back for a checkup I think later today. They said that all the tumor was removed so, she’s fine.”

Willow smiles and reaches over to take another fry off of Xander’s plate.

“Owww Xander!” Willow yells.

Xander smiles and pulls back his hand. “You better watch it missy…you try that again, and you’re gonna be pulling back a hand with a missing finger.”

Willow rubs her hand and frowns at him. “It was just a fry Xander Harris…geez.”







************************






Buffy walks out of the building, along side with Willow, talking about their homework for tonight.

“Well I think it’s a bunch of Bull! I mean who wants to do Math and English homework on a Friday night! Who in there right mind…well other than you Will, would actually do their homework!...I for one…”

“Betty! You want a ride?”

Buffy felt her entire body go rigid at the sound of HIS voice. The last time she actually talked to him was when she well…saw him all naked. She turned her body towards Willow and shook her head at her as she mouthed, “No…just keep walking.”

Willow let out a grin and turned to the car to say, “Actually she would love a ride! I have other stuff to do, so she could use a ride home…right Buffy?”

Willow looks back at Buffy and smiles at her.

Spike looks at the two of them and as he steps out of the car, he says “OK good. I was just heading home myself and I saw ya walking so, I thought I would just save you the time.”

Spike walks towards Buffy and takes her bag from her, “Here, let me take this,”

Buffy looks at him with horror in her eyes, and pulls the bag back towards her. She turns her back towards Spike and says to willow, “I will TALK to you later Willow” and she mouths, “You are so dead!”

Buffy lets out a groan and stomps to the car. She pulls open the car door and slams it shut as she sits down.

Spike lets out a grin and looks back at Willow.

“So red…you wanna ride as well?”

Willow shakes her head and lets out a giggle as she blushes, “Nah..but thanks for asking. I think I’ll stop by Xander’s house anyhow. It’s right down the street but William? A word of advice? Stay away from her. I don’t know what your intentions are…but I’m telling you to stay away from her. You are dating her sister, who is by the way the biggest slut on earth. So I’m warning you, touch her in anyway and I’ll kill you….ok?”

Spike smiles and nods, “Ok red. You don’t have to worry about anything. I know she’s only 16, and I’m 26 so don’t your worry your little red head.”

He nods once more at her and heads to the other side of the car. Before he gets in he calls over to Willow, “eh red! You know…you are pretty scary… what with the threatening and what all.”

Willow smiles, “Thanks! I try to be as scary as possible...”

Spike grins and climbs in the car and speeds off with a pouting Buffy in the front seat.






**************************






Buffy looks out the window, with a million thoughts running through her head. ‘Does he like me really? Why did Willow tell him that I wanted to ride with him? Does he work out cause god those muscles….Stop Buffy! No thinking about Spike and his muscles and…other parts and Oh my god! I’m blushing!’

Buffy turns her head farther away from Spike to hide her face.

Spike sees this and asks, “Eh luv…you alright? You look a little flustered.”

Buffy whips her head towards him and yells, “Huh! What do you mean flustered! I am no where near flustered so you can just…stop saying I’m flustered…ok!”

Spike lets out a snort and nods, “Yeah…of course” he faces back towards the road and mumbles, “Not my fault that you get all blushy whenever you think of my hot bod”

Buffy swings her head around and shouts, “How did you know I was…I mean, NO! I was so not thinking of your hot…I mean your body or you for that matter. I was actually thinking about some other guy…and yeah…”

Buffy feels more blood rush to her face and looks back out towards the window.

Finally, Buffy sees her house in view, and the moment that Spike stops the car, she jumps out and rushes to the door.

She swings it open and calls out, “Mom!...Faith! I’m home!....Mom?....Hello?...Is anybody home.?”

Buffy puts her stuff down and runs up the stairs. She looks in her mom’s room and sees no one up there. Just as she is about to check in Faith’s room, she hears Spike call her from downstairs.

“Oh god…Buffy! Buffy get down here now!”

Buffy’s eyes widen as she runs down the stairs. She sees Spike standing in the middle of the living room…stiff…not moving. She rushes towards him.

“Spike…Spike what…”

Buffy can’t finish her sentence as she finally sees what Spike has been staring at…her mother…dead on the floor.









A/N i know i know i know! i loved joyce too, but stuff had to happen!.....i hope yall enjoyed this chapter anyhow... :) if you did plz leave a review! remeber, if you do, then the quicker i will get the second half of this chapter posted!!!!! so please please please please please leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!
Pain by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
Holy Shit!!!!! You guys fucking rock!!!! Pardon my language but god!!!!!! I got so many reviews!! I love you guys! Thank you to spikes_niblet, Smitten, blondiebear, lacey, alexandrea, Taylor, katie, jenna, sunshine, zach, Kay, ganesss, Shayla, ashley, Karen, Alison, Megan, spikegirl, melissa, Caitie, NEO, brandi, Willy, Kelly, emma, lissiee, gypsy_jin, Jackie, kiara, sandra, and cece for the wonderful reviews! You guys don’t know how much those mean to me and I almost cried because if you guys! To know that you guys actually like my story…well that’s amazing so thank you all so much and this chapter is for all of you!!!!
“It seems that Joyce… had an aneurysm. I believe that she felt little or no pain at all. There was really nothing that you could have done. I’m sorry for your loss Buffy. You can see the body after we have finished looking to see what else had happened.”

Buffy looks up at Dr. Smith with tears in her eyes and mumbles something.

Dr. Smith leans forwards and asks, “I’m sorry, what?”

“She is not a body! Don’t make her sound like she’s a thing! She is a human being and it’s your fault she’s dead! You killed her you sick fucking bastard!!” Buffy rushes forward and starts to punch Dr. Smith on his chest. With each punch she screams out a word.

“You…killed her! Don’t…you …fucking…get that! you… killed the one… person I had… left in this world! God I wish you would have died instead of her!”

“Buffy?...Buffy baby?”

Buffy looks back behind her and sees her mother standing with open arms. Buffy pushes Dr. Smith back and runs towards her mother.

Joyce wraps her arms around her daughter and kisses her on the head.

“Oh god, mommy. I thought you were dead. They said you died and that you left me. God mommy. I love you so much,” Buffy says with tears in her eyes.

Joyce smiles and runs her fingers through Buffy’s hair.

“Don’t worry Buffy. You will never be alone I promise you. Buffy… baby...promise me something…”

“What mommy?”

“Promise me to protect him...”
Buffy looks questionably at Joyce, “What…?”

“Buffy…Buffy…”




“Buffy…sweetie wake up.”

Buffy gasps as she wakes up. She sits up quickly to see she is in a hospital chair with Spike at her side. She looks at him and tries to get up. Spike holds her down and says, “Buffy, you have to calm down... breathe.”

She shakes her head and pushes against Spike, crying out, “No…no…where’s mom? Where is she?! She was right here and then she wasn’t! What did you do to her! Where is she Spike!? Where is my mommy?!”

Buffy finally breaks down and falls into Spike’s arms. Spike picks her up and sits down with her in his lap. He softly strokes her hair and murmurs to her, “Shhhh luv…its ok...everything will be ok. I promise you.”

“Oh god Spike. I can’t breath…I need her back so much…please just bring her back.” Buffy sobs into his chest. She grabs him tighter and Spike lets the sobs drown at the sounds of the hospital.




**********




“Buffy wake up luv… we’re home.”

Buffy opens her eyes to the sight of her house. She can feel the tears already forming in her eyes, and blinks them back. She shakes her head and leans further into Spike.

“No…please don’t make me go in there. She was there when she…the body…please Spike.”

Spike sighs and puts the car in drive and heads forward. Buffy lets out a smile, “Thank you…but where are we going? I thought you didn’t have anywhere to stay?”

Spike nods and looks at her, “Yeah I do actually. Faith just said that so I would stay with her for a while. I have an apartment downtown. We will stay there till Faith gets back.”

Buffy nods and lays her head back down on his shoulder. “Where is she anyway? I mean you would think she would be with us after…after all that’s happened.”

Spike sighs and runs his fingers through her hair. “I don’t know bab…Buffy. I really don’t”

Both are silent the rest of the way there…both comfortable being just next to each other.




********




“Come on in Buffy. Just put your stuff on the couch…you want something to drink?”


Buffy nods and sits down on the couch, “Yeah…Pepsi would be fine. Thank you”

As Spike walks into the kitchen, Buffy looks around his apartment. She sees that he loves the color black and red. She smiles to herself as she sees his CD collection.

“Here ya go…one Pepsi for the lady.”

Spike hands her the drink and sits down next to her. Buffy curls her feet next to him and lays her head on his shoulder.

“Spike…will it always hurt like this…the pain?” she asks.

Spike lets out a sigh and reaches up to run his fingers through her hair, “I don’t now Buffy. I really don’t. When my mother passed away, it took me a long time to heal. But it does go away. I just don’t know if it will be soon for you. You just have to remember that she isn’t really gone. She’s here…in this room. With you and me…with everyone. She loves you still, and you still love her. She is in your heart as well as mine. I only got to know her for a few weeks, but she was one hell of a women and she will be missed and loved be everyone. So, think back on the good things that happened with her.”

By the time he finished, he looks down to see Buffy with tears running down her face. He reaches down the brush them away with his fingers. He lightly traces her lips with his thumb and whispers, “Buffy…luv…”

Buffy’s eyes widen as he leans down to lightly brush his lips against hers. Buffy lets out a soft moan, and reaches up to brush her fingers through his hair. Spike finally realizes what he is doing and pulls back forcefully. He looks at Buffy with her red , swollen kissed lips, and stands up quickly.

Buffy looks up at him and asks, “Spike…Spike what’s wrong? “

Spike shakes her head at her, “Don’t. Just forget it ever happened. I’m gonna go make up the bed for you. So just stay here and I’ll be right back”

With that, Spike rushes off to the room, leaving a confused Buffy sitting on the couch.







A/N yes I know that was short..but what can ya do…lol I hope yall like that chapter and if you did please please please please please please leave me a review!!!!it makes me type faster I swear!!!!!!! Thank you all again!
Make Me Forget... by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone!!!! here is the next chapter and i really really really really hope u like that this!!!! Thanks to lacey, sarah, cece, blondiebear, emma, DK, Kiera Thornton, tina, olivia-luv, gypsy_jin, BuffyandSpikeForever, Alison, Kimber, dookie stick, spikegirl, spufette, brandi, Anne, Brat, Infatuation, Karen, and Caitie for leaving reveiws!!! i love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooooooo mch and u dont know how much i appreciate u guys so much! thank u thank u thank u!!!!! this chapter if for yall! and please please leave more reviews!!!!!
Buffy sat up in bed, trying to control her thoughts and feelings. The one thing she thought she could do to help control what she was thinking and feeling, was to talk to her mother. Buffy felt herself beginning to cry when she remembered that she would never be aloud to do that again…just talk to her own mother. Her mom was dead and now Buffy would be alone for the rest of her life.



Buffy took a deep breath as she got off the bed, and headed towards Spikes’ bedroom. She knocked twice before she quietly stepped in. She tiptoed towards the bed and sat down on the corner.



She reached out and lightly brushed Spikes’ arm, “Spike…Spike wake up please. I need to talk to someone…please.” She whispered with desperation in her voice.



Buffy held back a sob as she stars down at him…still asleep. She bends down and kisses him lightly on the cheek. Buffy jerks back as she sees Spike’s eyes open in shock.



“Buffy…umm, what are you doing in here?” Spike says nervously. He scoots back further from her and covers up his entire body.



Buffy can feel disappointment rush through her body as she sees him cover up his body, but the feeling is quickly pushed away as the feeling of not having her mother anymore comes rushing back.



Buffy lets out a sob and reaches out towards him. Spike can feel his barrier breaking as he pulls Buffy to him and lays her down besides him on the bed. He runs his fingers through her hair, and kisses the back of her neck to calm her down.



Buffy lets out a sigh, and turns around in Spike’s arms. She leans forward and brushes a soft kiss against his lips. When she pulls back, she sees Spike frowning.



“What is it? What’s wrong?” she asks with concern in her voice, while lightly stroking his arm.



Spike can feel goose bumps starting to form as he feels Buffy stroke his arm, but shakes the feeling away to answer her question.



He pulls back from her to sit up in the bed, and lean on the headboard.



“We shouldn’t be doing this Buffy…your 16 and I’m 26 years old for fucks sake. Not to mention I’m dating your sister. I shouldn’t be this attracted to you.” He admits, with embarrassment in his voice.



Buffy can’t help but smile as she asks, “So you do like me then?”



Spike looks at her with angry eyes and growls, “No…I don’t know what I feel towards you. But it can’t be anything and you know it. Hell, I know it. So maybe you should just go back to your room Buffy. I can’t trust myself around you. So just…go back to sleep.”

Buffy slowly shakes her head back and forth, and scoots closer to Spike. She slowly pushes his blanket down to reveal his chiseled chest, and she feels her breath catch in her throat. She swallows the large lump in her throat, and leans over to whisper, “Spike…please. Just make the pain go away. If only for a while. Please just take it away…make me feel again.”



Spike can feel himself harden against his blanket and shakes his head no…not trusting his own voice. He can feel Buffy rubbing against him, and he holds back a moan.



Buffy whimpers against his chest as she rubs it with her hands. She leans forward and tugs on his lip with her teeth. She moves her head to the side of his face and licks his ear while whispering, “Please Spike….William take me”



Spike lets out a low growl as he pulls Buffy forcefully towards him. Buffy lets out shriek, which is quickly replaced by a moan as Spike kisses her.



Spike gets harder when he hears her moan, and tears off his blanket to push her back on the bed. He hovers above her and sees passion, want, and need in her eyes. He leans down to lick the side of her neck, “Buffy…there is no turning back from this. If we do this, I’ll never leave. You know that right?”



Buffy nods softly and feels her entire body flame up with want. She leans up to kiss him and wrap her legs around his waist.



“Please Spike, just make me forget.”



Spike sits up on his knees in front of her and starts to unbutton her shirt, while she continues to rub his chest.



Finally, he unbuttons the rest of her shirt, and motions her to take it off.



Buffy sits up and slowly pulls the shirt away. Spike holds back a moan at the sight of her breasts, and resists the huge to bend down and make love to them with his mouth. He looks back up at her, asking for permission with his eyes, and Buffy nods in reply.



Spike bends down and sticks his tongue out to lightly trace her nipple. Buffy falls back on the bed and lets out a shaking moan. She wraps her fingers in his hair and pushes him harder against her.



“Oh god…William that feels so good…”



Spike smiles against her breasts and tugs at her nipple. He pulls back to see her flushed face, and can’t think of ever seeing anyone as beautiful. He brings his hand up to brush back her hair while he asks, “Buffy, are you sure you want this?”



Buffy nods and pulls him down on top of her. She reaches down to tug off her pants, then she wraps her legs around Spike once more.



“I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life William. Please make love to me.”



Spike smiles at her, and reaches for both of her hands. He raises them above her head, and takes both of her hands in his as he enters her.



Buffy throws her head back and lets out a moan. She grips Spike’s hands tighter, and looks straight into his eyes, pleading him to continue.



Spike’s eyes widen as he feels a barrier, and lightly pulls back, “Buffy…luv are you a virgin?”



Buffy can feel herself blush, and lays her head to the side as she nods “yes” to him.



Spike moves her face back towards him, and kisses her own the forehead, while whispering, “Are you sure pet? I want you to really think about this Buffy.”



Buffy lets out a sigh, and reaches down to grab Spike’s ass. She pushes him further in and moans, “Yes…I’m sure Spike…please, please love me. Make me feel.”



He bends down, and licks a line from her neck to her ear. He kisses her ear and says, “This is gonna hurt baby, so just breath for me.”



And with that, Spike thrusts in hard. Buffy closes her eyes, as she feels the pain of having her innocence taken away. She tries to control her breathing, but it hurts. She feels the tears rolling down her face, but Spike it there to help her. He brushes her tears away, and kisses her everywhere on her face.



“Shhh…baby it’s ok. It will only hurt for a moment. After tha,t it will feel so much better baby, I promise.”



Buffy nods, and immediately starts to feel the pain start to fade away. She thrusts up softly, and hears Spike moan at her actions. She smiles and takes this as a good sign. So, she does it again, but Spike thrusts back at her. Buffy throws her head back and lets out a breathy moan.



“Ohhh…William.”



Spike, if possible, feels himself grow harder, and growls softly. He pulls back, then thrusts back into her. Buffy thrusts up to meet his, and tugs hard on his hands. She releases one of his hands, to pull him down. She leans up to meet his lips, and thrusts hard up against him. Buffy pulls back, and starts to feel something forming in the pit of her stomach.



“Oh god Spike…I feel something. It’s right there…oh god.”



Spike smiles down at her, and speeds up his thrusts, he bends down and whispers, “Come for me pet…let it go. Feel how wonderful it is…come for William.”



Buffy lets out a moan and feels herself start to shake uncontrollably. She tightens her hold on him and yells, “OH…oh god Spike! I’m coming!...ahh fuck…!”



Spike thrusts with abandon, and lets out a shout as Hhe comes hard in side her.



“Fuck Buffy…jesus!”



Both keep thrusting till their orgasms pass over. Buffy lets out a smile when she feels Spike pull out of her. Spike lets out a moan and flops down beside her.



He reaches out beside him and pulls her near him. He kisses the top of her head and says, “Sleep baby, we can talk more in the morning. But…thank you, so much for giving that to me.”



Buffy blushes, and rubs her face into his chests. “I wouldn’t want it any other way. Thank you Spike...for helping me feel.”



Buffy sighs as she closes her eyes, while Spike stays awake, trying to think of what he has gotten himself into.







***********






Buffy reaches over to grab Spike, but feels a cold empty spot on the bed instead. She opens her eyes, and sees that there is indeed no Spike. Buffy frowns, then hears a sound coming from the living room. She smiles and jumps up out of the bed, wrapped in the blanket.



She rushes out of the room, but stops dead in her tracks at the sight in front of her…Spike…and Faith…kissing.






A/N dont hate me...lol plz dont hate! lol and plz plz plz plz plz leave a reveiw!!!! i love yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Betrayal by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone! Thanks so much to blondiebear, DelicateFlower123, spikes_niblet, Brat, olivia-luv, Carrosparro, lacey, tina, Kimber, Caitie, gypsy_jin, emma, Raven, willy, B, Anne, Mariana, Smitten, BuffyandSpikeForever, brandi, Alison, Karen, and I_Love_The_BigBad for leave me such amazing reviews!!!! Thank you all so so much for ur support!!! This next chapter if for all of yall!!!! I love you guys! And rememer, the more reviews i get, the quicker i update :D
Earlier….

Spike softly brushes back a loose hair from Buffy’s face and lets out a grin when he hears her moan. He bends down to leave a soft kiss on her forehead, and continues caressing her hair…just watching while his angel slept.

'God…I’m a lucky bloke. She’s so beautiful…but 16 still. God Spike, you royally screwed up this time eh mate. But, god just look at her. Her face, her hair…her lips. Everything about her is wonderful…beautiful. She’s bloody gorgeous. I think I’m in lo…'

Spikes thoughts are interrupted when he hears the front door opening, then shutting. Spike leans down to kiss Buffy once more, then gets out of bed to get dressed. He tiptoes over to the door, and opens in quietly. He steps out into the hallway, and slowly walks towards the living room. He lets out a sigh of relief when he sees that its just Faith sitting on the couch.

'Wait…Faith! Oh, bloody hell! I have Faith’s underage sister...naked no less…in my bed! Think William, think!'

Spike lets out a smile towards Faith and embraces her in a hug. When Spike pulls back, he smells alcohol on her breath. He lets out a sigh and backs up from her. With his arms crossed in front of him, he asks, “How are you doing?”

Faith lets out a nod and slowly walks towards Spike again. She reaches out and rubs her hands up and down his chest, whiling grinning slightly

“I’m doing just fine,” she whispers. “Now let’s go to your room, and make me feel a lot better.”

She leans forward to kiss him, but Spike moves his head to the left, trying to think of an excuse not to kiss her.

“Err, listen Faith. We need to talk. I mean, Faith… your mother died yesterday. You’re not just fine.”

Faith lets out a groan and pushes Spike backwards.

“GOD! Would everyone just stop telling me what I am, or what I’m not! I am a grown women…”

Between faiths rambling, Spike hears his bedroom door open. As quick as he can, Spike steps forward and grabs Faith, kissing her. He faces her back towards the bedroom hallway, and closes his eyes to pray Faith doesn’t see anything. Both of their eyes open wide as they hear a gasp coming from behind them.

Spike looks past Faith’s head, to see a very, near tears, Buffy, tightly holding onto the blanket covering her. He steps forward to talk to her, but Faith beats him to it.

“Buffy...what...what are you doing here? And …naked?” Faith looks at her weirdly, and leans back on one foot, waiting for her answer.

Buffy lets out a sigh, and backs up slightly. She looks directly at Faith, and spats out. “What makes you think you have the right to ask me why I am here?! Don’t you think for a second that I owe you anything! But, I will tell you that Spike found me after….after mom died. As for the naked part, I didn’t have any pjs, and his were way to big, so I just slept in the guest room naked, and there is nothing wrong with that. But guess what he did...he did what you could never do for me. He took care of me while you, judging by the smell, went off and got drunk. And you probably slept with a new guy huh? God Faith it never changes with you does it?”

“Buffy…you don’t get it. I just …I just needed to get away for a while…” Faith explains.

“GET AWAY!? GET AWAY!? What the fuck do you think I wanted Faith! You think that I wanted to be there at the hospital while they told me that my mother was dead! That now she was just a god damned body and yet here you are, telling me that you needed to get away! You selfish bitch! For years I have protected you, watched out for you, anything you needed, I got for you. Well you know what bitch , I’m done. I’m done being your sister. I’m done having to hang around either of you! Both of you can go to hell for all I care. I’m done taking care of you and you know what else! Part of me is happy that out mother is dead…I’m happy that she doesn’t have to see how much of a stupid, fucking whore her oldest daughter has become! You needed space Faith?! I needed you! For the first time in forever! I needed my sister! I needed you so bad…and it hurts so much, but you weren’t there for me! Instead you had that bastard take care of me!”

Spike takes a step forward Buffy, but she backs up further “Don’t..don’t either of you touch me. What did you think Faith? That you just come back here, and you say sorry for not being here for me…ever? Doesn’t work like that princess. And you actually think that you have a chance with that scum! You think that, that…Thing, is your future husband! Mom would rather die again before she saw the two of you get married!”

Faith rushes forward, and backhands Buffy across the face. Buffy lets out a gasp and holds her cheek, now swollen.

Faith’s eyes wide, and brings her hand forward to hold her sister’s cheek. Buffy slaps her hand away, and then Faith’s face. Buffy lets out a laugh and backs up again.

“I’m gonna get my stuff. I’m going back home and you Faithy can stay here with IT. I don’t want either of you near me! Don’t come near my house, don’t come near me or anything else for that matter Faith. Stay here and live with you “future husband” and you know what else!?”

Faith shakes her head from side to side and looks down. Buffy lets out a laugh and slaps Faith across the face again.

“Clean you own fucking room you fucking whore…” Buffy seethes out. She backs up the rest of the way, and walks into Spike’s room to retrieve her clothes.

As the door to his room closes, Faith lets the tears fall and rushes towards pike. Faith tries to wrap her arms around him, but he unwraps her arms from his waste. A shocked Faith looks up at him as she asks, “What…what’s wrong?””

Spike shakes his head and points to the door. “Get out Faith. Go find somewhere else to stay. We’re over. But don’t worry, I don’t think YOU will have any trouble finding a bed to sleep in at night….right Faithy?”

Faith lets more tears fall as she runs out of the apartment.

Spike lets out a smile, which quickly turns into a frown as he remembers his Buffy crying. He runs to his room, but stops as he watches Buffy walk out of his room…fully clothed with her stuff in her hands.

Without looking up at him, Buffy walks straight to the front door, but is stopped when Spike reaches out to grab her shoulder.

“Buffy…pet please don’t leave. I can explain what you saw earlier…”

Buffy lets out a sob and finally looks up at Spike. She shakes her head as she yells, “I know exactly what you were doing! I’m not an idiot, though you must think of me to be one. I saw what you were doing, and I want you to stay away from me. Don’t talk to me, don’t say anything to me. Just leave me the fuck alone!”

Buffy lets out a small scream as she pushes his arm away, and rushes out the door.

Spike rubs his eyes to keep the tears at bay, then softly closes to door.





**********




The moment that Buffy walks into her house, she breaks down and falls to the floor.

“Oh god…oh god mommy! Please just tell me what to do! Please come back to me mommy! Please! I don’t know what to do! I’m so confused mommy! God I miss you so much…oh god, please bring her back to me…please”

Finally, Buffy tires herself out with her tears, and falls asleep on the floor with thoughts of her mother rushing through her head…







A/N well…What do you guys think? Did you like it? Did you hate it? Tell me! Lol plz plz leave me a review!!! I love them so so so so much!!! You have no idea how much I love them lol thanks again for everyone who is reading this, but don’t forget to check out my other 2 fics! :D thanks again guys!!!
Healing... by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
You guys know what…I love you all :D thank you to B, Carrosparro, kerry, lilmamaday, gypsy_jin, Brat, spufette, Caitie, DK, lacey, tori, I_Love_The_BigBad, Kris, blondiebear, BuffyandSpikeForever, Megan, brandi, Mariana, Kimber, emm(and I think that was supposed to be emma :) but it said emm lol) and to sarah g!!! Thank you all for leave me those wonderful reviews!!! They were amazing and I thnk u all sooo sooo much :D I have really really really good news!!! I was checking my email yesterday, and you know what I found…I was nominated for a Breathless award!!!! Can you believe it! It’s a new award website by Jessica and I was nomindated!! Thanks to everyone who nominated “Why me??” I appreciate it sooo much!!! And yes it was the story “Why Me??” that was nominated! Isn’t that great!!!! here is the website if ya want proof !!! hehe http://www.geocities.com/breathlessones/BreathlessAwardsHome.html
Thanks again everyone!!! This chapter is for everyone!!!!!!
“Buffy…Buffy are you in there. Buffy it’s Willow and Xander. Come on Buffy, answer the door…plea…”

Willow stops in mid sentence when she hears the door unlock and then swing open. Behind the door stands a very tired looking Buffy.

Willow lets out a gasp and rushes forward to embrace her friend in a hug. Both Buffy and Willow feel Xander wrap his arms around them both. Willow finally lets the tears fall that she has been holding in since she heard the news.

“Oh god Buffy. I’m so sorry. We came here yesterday to talk to you, but no one was home. We have come by for the past 2 weeks, and we thought you were hurt or… God we were so worried. I’m so sorry Buffy.”

Buffy pulls back a little so willow will let her go. Buffy raises her hands up to brush her tears off and steps back into the house.

“Come in” She whispers.

Willow lets out a nod, and motions for Xander to follow. Xander lets out a smile and kisses Buffy’s forehead as he steps in.

Buffy lets out a sigh as she closes the door and turns around to face her friends. Willow opens her mouth to speak, but Buffy raises her hand up to stop her.

“Don’t ok…just, I don’t think I can cry anymore Willow…I…”

“I know”, Xander says, “I know that you can’t cry anymore Buffy. I get that. But don’t just shut us out because of what happened. God, I loved your mom as if she was my mother. I have an idea of what you’re feeling right now Buffy…”

Buffy shakes her head, then lets it fall forward as she whispers, “No…you really don’t understand Xander.”

Willow steps forward next to Xander and whispers back at Buffy, “Buffy…please just talk to us. Please just let us help.”

Buffy lets out a sob as she falls to the floor. Both Willow and Xander rush forward and embrace her in a hug again, letting Buffy’s tears fall on them both.

“God it hurts to bad Willow…” She mumbles. “I’m just trying to keep from dying…god, I miss her so much and I just wish…if I would have gotten here earlier…I just want her back so bad…why her…” Buffy’s words turn into sobs the more she talks. They can feel her whole body shaking from the sobs, and they turn to look at each other…both with tears in their eyes. Xander opens his mouth to speak, but stops when he hears someone knocking at the door. Xander looks at Willow, and gets up when she nods to go get it.

Xander walks to the door, and swings it open to find Spike on the other side.

“Hey…Xander right? Listen I really need to talk to her, can I come in?”

Xander nods at him and moves aside to let Spike in. Spike lets out a soft grin and walks into the house. He looks into the living room to see a crying Buffy wrapped in the arms of Willow.

“Buffy” Spike whispers.

Buffy’s head whips up at the sound of his voice, and her eyes of pain suddenly turn to eyes of anger. Buffy starts to shake her head while saying, “No…I don’t want you here. Get out Spike. I thought I made it clear that I want nothing to do with you or Faith! Just get out of here!”

Spike stands his ground as he shakes his head at her. “No. I’m not leaving until we’ve talked.” Spike turns his head back at Xander, then at Willow.

“Can you guys leave for a bit. Me and Buffy need sometime to talk.”

Willow nods and gets up towards Xander. Both of them turn back to Buffy and say, “Buffy, well be back sometime tomorrow. We love you Buffy and were here for you…always.”

Willow wipes her eyes as she and Xander leave the house. The moment the door closes shut, Buffy stands up and walks towards the stairs. Spike lets out a groan and stands in front of her to stop her.

“Buffy…stop. We need to talk and you know it…so just please listen to me ok?”

Spikes head whips back at the force of Buffy’s slap. He turns his head back at her with shocked eyes, as he rubs his cheek.

Buffy holds back a sob as she cries out, “You want to talk? Huh? Do you want to explain why you were kissing Faith after what we…what we did? Huh? Is that it? You want to make me understand that you were confused and just needed to know who was the better kisser! I should have known you would have gone back to her.” she says, angrily “She is a slut so she has had more experience with her lips…a lot more experience than me.”

Spike reaches his hand out to cover her mouth while he yells, “Will you shut the bloody hell up! God, don’t you just love the fucking sound of your voice! I want to explain and I can if you would just grow the fuck up for a moment!” He leans forward to pick her up over his back, and walks towards the living room. He throws her down on the couch, and walks over to sit on the other side.

“Great...now do you promise to shut the fuck up so I can explain? Or do I have to bind and gag you?”

Buffy shakes her head no and Spike lets out a sigh, “Ahhh…ok good. Now listen here. You walked in on something completely not what you think it was Buffy. I woke up next to you that morning…happier then I had been in a while...but it was a mistake Buffy…”

“But you just said that it made you happy! So how can it be a mistake!”

Spike lets out a groan and stands up in front of Buffy, “Will you shut up! I’m not through yet and I promise to let you have a chance after I’m through alright!?”

At Buffy’s nod, Spike continues.

“It was a mistake Buffy. I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you like that. And I know what you’re gonna say…that you wanted it just as much as me and that’s not taking advantage of someone. Well I know that, but I shouldn’t have done that…right after….right after your mother had died. That was stupid of me. We were both grieving, and we needed comfort. But we shouldn’t have done it like that Buffy. You deserve better than that. You deserve flowers, and candles with love music in the background. Not grieving and pain. Your deserve so much better than me...but what you walked in on…with me and Faith is completely not what you think. When I woke up that morning…next to you, I couldn’t think of ever feeling that way with Faith or anyone for that matter…”

Buffy opens her mouth, but closes it when she sees Spike raise his eyebrow at her.

“Good…now when I was about to wake you up, I heard someone come into the house and it was your sister. I was just trying to protect what had happened between us Buffy. When we were talking, me and Faith, you were coming out of my room and I didn’t want Faith to see you. So I grabbed her and kissed her so she wouldn’t see you standing there. I thought that you would have left, and went back to my room, but you didn’t. That’s when Faith heard you and all hell broke loose. I never wanted to hurt you Buffy, especially after your mother had passed.” He whispers, slightly looking up for Buffy’s expression.

“Ok luv, you can talk now..”

Buffy lets out a shaky breath as she says, “So…you didn’t just sleep with me to compare me and Faith? To see who was better?” she whispers, with tears in her eyes.

Spike shakes his head, “No,” he whispers, “No, that’s not it at all.” he says as he starts to walk towards her, eyes filled with remorse.

Before he can reach her, she steps back and shakes her head

“No Spike…I cant. What we did, it was nothing. You were right. I was lonely as were you. It was stupid and we shouldn’t have done that. I’ve thought about everything that has happened, and I know that mom…mom wouldn’t want you or Faith to be kicked out. I just have to set aside what has happened to us, and what happened with Faith. I decided to let Faith move back it. It's selfish of me not to do it. Are you and Faith going to still date?" At Spike's shake of the head, meaning no, Buffy nods slowly. "Ok, then I guess that you can live in your apartment. I mean you have nothing you need here at this house, so there is no point in you staying."

Spike takes a step towards her and holds her hands in his.

"Buffy," He whispers, "I want to be able to see you again. After all that has happened these past few weeks, I worry about you. I want to know if it's ok if I still see you everynow and then..."

Buffy takes a huge breath, and slowly releases it before saying, "No, I don't think that's possible. I mean, you and Faith broke up, so what would be your reason to still be here? She doesn't know that we...we slept together. So I don't think she will still want to see you around here...ever."

"Yeah, I get that. It's just...I worry about you. Do you think that I could pretend to like Faith again, and then move in with her. Do you think that could work?"

"No, no no," she says, while looking at Spike with a raised eyebrow. "No, I don't think that's possible Spike."

Spike nods and walks backward towards the door, while saying, “Alright. I get that. But I'm still going to check up on you. Doesn't matter if Faith doesn't like it. I still want us to be friends Buffy."

Buffy whips her head up, and slowly shakes her head while saying, “No…not friends. We can’t ever be friends. What we did…I can’t, I can’t live with that. I can’t look at you and not feel anger of some kind. I can’t even look at Faith and smile ever again. We will never be friends Spike…ok?”

Spike lets outs a slight nod as he lets out a smile.

“Yeah pet…that will be fine.”










A/N well I hope yall liked that chapter!!! If you did please leave a review!!! Lol plz!!!! I love yall!!!!!!
Ain't Love Grand? by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone! It's me! Sorry that it took me so long to update, but i was having freaking family trouble, and well a long story short...its ok now...Anywho, heres the next chapter and i hope yall like it... thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, nmb, brandi, Kimber, B, Brat, Valery, Caitie, NEO, sarah g, lacey, blondiebear, I_Love_The_BigBad, Panta_Rei and beasleysmom for leaving me those wonderful reviews!!!! thank you all so much and plz plz plz leave some more reviews...they really do help me write..thank you all again so much... :)
“Faith! I asked you to put your towels away after you use them! It’s not that hard!” Buffy yells from upstairs. A few minutes later, Buffy hears Faith running up the stairs, flushed, and looking guilty.

“Sorry, sorry, I forgot. I’ll put them away right now k?” Faith rushes forward to take the towels out of Buffy’s hands, and then rushes back downstairs to the laundry room.

Buffy stands in place, looking back from where the towels were, and where Faith was standing.

“Wow,” she says to herself. “That was beyond weird. Faith actually doing something that I ask…hmm. Maybe life is going to get better.”

CRASH

“Umm…oops. Wasn’t me!”

“Or maybe not,” Buffy says while she rushed down the stairs.

“Faith! Do not touch anything else, or whatever you just dropped! Just let me help…”

Knock Knock

Buffy stops at the foot of the stairs to look at the door. She throws her head back as she walked to the door.

“Ugh…please let this be someone who isn’t going to break something else…please..”

As she swings open the door, her eyebrows raise.

“Hello luv.” Spike says smoothly, while grinning at her. He takes a step forward to kiss her cheek, but Buffy pulls back as she hears…

“Spike! Ummm…what are you doing here?” Faith questions as she steps up next to Buffy.

Buffy lets out a sigh as she shakes her head. She looks at them both as she says, “How about you two talk some things out, while I go back to getting ready for my date.”

As she walks back up the stairs, she’s stopped by Spike’s voice.

“Date? You have a date? With who?”

Buffy lets out a groan as she turns around.

“Riley,” she says with irritation in her voice. “his name is Riley finn and he asked me out yesterday, and I said yes. Anything else you wanna know detective? Not that it’s any of your business.”

Spike takes a step forward towards Buffy as his eyes darken, “Actually yes, there is some things I would like to know, and talk about Buffy…”

Buffy lets out a laugh and heads back up the stairs.

“Have fun you two,” she calls back to them as she gives them a wave.

Spike lets out a sigh, and goes to head up the stairs after Buffy, but is stopped when Faith puts her hand on his shoulder.

“We don’t have to go upstairs. I’m not like that anymore. We can just talk down here if you’d like?”

Spike stands there with a blank face, then realizes that she thought he was heading upstairs not for Buffy but for her. He almost lets out a laugh, but chooses to head to the living room.

Faith walks up behind him, then sits down. She lays her hands in her lap as she says, “So…how are you.”


************************************************************************


“Ok you guys! I’m coming downstairs and I don’t want to see any lip smacking!” Buffy yells as she walks down the stairs.

‘Yeah I couldn’t bear to see it, cause the last time I saw that, I got my heart broken…’

She lets out a sigh of relief, quietly, as she sees that Spike and Faith are on separate chairs, facing each other…not kissing.

She walks into the living room and does a spin so that her dress flies out.

“So…what do you guys think?”

Spike glances up at her, and holds back the moan that rises in his throat. He holds back the feeling of shagging her right there on the floor.

Faith lets out a grin at her sister and simply nods, “Yep, that looks great on you B. I told you it would fit.”

Buffy lets out a soft smile, which quickly fades to a frown as she hears the doorbell. Before sSpike can get up to scare the guy away, Buffy grabs her purse and keys and shouts out to them, “See ya guys later! Don’t stay up for me Faith!”

Spike lets out a groan, then lets a smile grace his face as an idea enters his head.

“Hey Faith, there is something I wanted to talk about…”


************************************************************************


“Hey Riley,” Buffy says, “Thanks for taking me out on this date. We should have lots of fun”

‘Yeah lots of fun while my sister is boinking the guy I’m in love with….no no no! Not the guy I love, the guy I just slept with…yeah that’s it…not love.’

Buffy lets out a grin for her thinking, and walks down the walkway to his car.

Riley walks in front of her to open the car door. He smiles at her as she slides in the seat. He leans down to kiss her cheek, then backs up to close the door.

Buffy puts on a fake smile as she looks back towards the house, knowing somewhat of what was going on in the house.

As Riley drives them both to the bronze, Buffy cant help but feel sad.

‘Why does stuff like this always happen to me? First dad leaves, then mom, and now I had Spike, and he left me as well…No summers, you know damn well you never had Spike. He was never yours to have. So what that you had sex with him…it’s over.’

“Buffy? Buffy are you ok?”

Buffy shakes her thoughts out of her head and turns to look at Riley. She gives him a big fake smile and nods softly.

“Yeah…I’m fine Riley. Let’s go have some fun”


************************************************************************


“Buffy…Riley! Hey, what’s up you two?”

“Hey Wills,” Buffy says, as Riley pulls out her chair to sit down.

She sits down and pats the seat next to her for Riley to sit. Riley nods thanks, and pulls the seat next to her. A couple of minutes of silence pass before Buffy says, “Hey Riley, you wanna dance?”

“Umm...sure, why not?” He gets up the grabs her hand to lead her on the dance floor.

He wraps his arms around her and pulls her close.

Buffy can’t help but feel closed in as Riley pulls her closer, but she quickly shakes the feeling away and lays her head on his shoulder. He gently rubs her back and Buffy lets out a tiny smile.

“Buffy, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah you can” she says as she lifts her head.

“Umm, I know that this is our first date and all, but I can’t help this feeling. I mean, not to sound all gay and stuff…”

“Riley.” She says, stopping him from rambling, “just ask me.”

Riley lets out a little smile, “Sorry bout that…what I was wondering was, if you wanted to be my girlfriend.”

Buffy stares blankly at Riley, not knowing what to say, with millions of thoughts running through her head.

‘You know you don’t like him Buffy. Just tell him to fuck off so you can go back to Spike so you can jump his bones and fuck him into oblivion.’

“Riley,” Buffy starts, with a smile on her face, “I would love to be your girlfriend.”


************************************************************************

Faith lays her head back against the couch to close her eyes. She takes a deep breath, then slowly moves her head back up to face Spike.

“Spike…are you sure you want this? I mean, if we do this, there is no coming back.”

“Faith,” he starts, while walking towards her, “I have never been more sure of anything in my live. I still like you, and I want to be with you...”

‘No you don’t you pillock! Just shut up now and go find Buffy. Force her to be yours and be don’t with it.’

“I want to live in this house with you…and Buffy or course. I want to date you again…”

‘No! Don’t say it you bleeding moron!’

“…if you’ll have me”

‘Great job you bloody ponce.’

“Oh Spike!.” Faith shrieks, “Of course I’ll have you!”

Faith jumps up to hug Spike, and kisses him hard on the lips…just as Buffy walks in.

Buffy stops dead in her tracks at the sight in front of her. She had just kissed her now “boyfriend” good night, and now here she is…seeing Spike kissing Faith.

‘See, you knew all along,’ Buffy thought, with a grimace on her face. ‘you knew all along that he meant nothing to you...you’re nothing but sex on a stick to him.’

Buffy closes her eyes to hold back her tears, and lets out a cough.

Spike and Faith jump back from each other, and Spike eyes widen in shock. He goes to step forward to Buffy, but Faith grabs his hand to pull him back.

“Buffy! Your home! Guess what!? Spike and I are together again! Isn’t that great!?”

“Yeah,” she says drowsily, trying to hide the bitterness in her voice, “Yeah its really great Faith. Congrats to you both. And hey, I have news too. Riley asked me out and I said yes. So I guess we both have boyfriends now…” Buffy turns her head directly at Spike, “Ain’t love grand?”

With that, Buffy rushes up the stairs to her room and slams the door.

Spike jumps at the sound of her door slamming and shakes his head in shame.

“Yeah…love is just bleeding grand….”








A/N: Well? Do you guys hate me!? lol I know I know..how can buffy and spike get together if they are both dating! Well, you have to leave a review to find out…MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moving In... by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
A/N: hey everyone!!! heres another chapter and i really really hope yall like it! Thanks to sarah g, tina, DK, B, BuffyandSpikeForever, blondiebear, Kimber, Panta_Rei, Brat, Caitie, Sarah, and Raspy_luv for leaving me those great reviews!!!! thank you guys soooo much and plz leave some more!!! i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the past couple of weeks, all Buffy has heard is about how happy Faith was. All that Buffy felt every time she heard that, was hurt. Hurt by the fact that the man she trusted enough to give her virginity to, would get over her so quickly. Hurt by the fact that her dumb sister didn’t even notice she was hurting. Hurt by the fact that she was in deed…hurting…

And now, here they wait…for Spike to pull in the driveway with all his goodies so he could move in with them. Buffy had had it up to hear with Faith’s rambling, and was on the verge of cracking…

“Isn’t this great Buffy?! We both are with someone that makes us happy! I’m so glad that I have Spike back…and now you have Riley! This is so great!” Faith squeals, while waiting for Spike to pull up in the driveway.

Buffy rolls her eyes back for the fourth time that day, and lets out a long sigh.

“Yes Faith. Once again, it’s so great. I mean really. I’m jumping for joy as we speak…Jump…Jump…see?” Buffy replies, with just a little bit of sarcasm.

“Buffy.” Faith starts, while walking towards her, “I thought we talked about this. I can feel negativity all around you. Is there something you want to talk about, ‘cause you know I’m always here for you. I will always be here for you Buffy..”

Buffy lets out a laugh, and gets up to go to her room, where she can be alone, and not have to see Spike when he moves in.

“Buffy,” Faith says, grabbing her arm to stop her from leaving, “We need to talk. I know something is bothering you and I want to help. Just like I said before, I’m always here for you sis…” she says to Buffy, while tucking her hair behind her hair.

Buffy knocks her sister’s hand off her hair, while glaring at her with angry eyes.

“Yeah? You’ll always be here for me? Is that what you’re saying? ‘Cause, if I remember correctly, I believe you were the one who left after mom died. You’re the one who was out for days with random guys every other day! You were never home Faith! You were always out fucking random guys! You can’t just change in less then two months! You’re you! You can’t change! You will always be this selfish, little girl who’s head is shoved to far up your ass to actually see that you family needed you! You were the one who made our own mother ashamed, did you know that! And I was ashamed! I was ashamed to call you a sister…so don’t give me that crap about you always being here for me, or that I can talk to you. I don’t wanna share my feelings with you Faith. Not now, not ever. So don’t act like the sister I never had, it’s way past that Sister…”

Buffy stops to take a breath, and looks down at her sister with disgust in her eyes.

Faith reaches up to wipe off a few tears from her eyes, sniffing lightly. She opens and closes her mouth, as if to say something…

“Buffy…I have changed. You may not believe it, but I have. I met someone that I love Buffy…I love Spike. And he’s changed me for the better. I just wish he would have come sooner, so that mom would have been able to see the new me before…before she died. But I have changed Buffy…” Faith pleads to her sister.

Buffy lets out a scoff and raises her eyebrow, “Right. You’ve changed all because of Him? Because he is in your life? He is nothing and you know it! He’s a loser Faith! A fucking nobody! Someone who you will probably forget in less than a month. He’s not your future husband Faith! He could never be anyone’s husband! He’s nobody and it’s sad that you would think that he is the reason that your better. You couldn’t see that there was a mother and sister who loved with so much and that wanted to help you…You didn’t know that we wanted to help you change? That we could have helped you change? Of course not…we couldn’t help you change. No, it took a man to do that. It took a man for you to feel needed and feel the need to change. Do you have any idea how sad that sounds! Do you even…” Buffy closes her eyes as she rolls her neck. She raises her hands up to cracks her fingers, then heads to the door.

Faith turns around, “Buffy! Where are you going?”

“How about, you stay up past 4 o’clock in the morning. Stay up till I get home. Worry about where I am and who I’m with. Worry if I’m dead in a ditch somewhere. Stay up, and feel like there is nothing you can do but wait. Do that Faith, and then you’ll get exactly what I went through with you…and maybe…maybe then, we could have some relation ship.”

With that, Buffy grabs her jacket, and opens to door…to see dark, angry, blue eyes.

“Spike,” she whispers, “how long have you been standing there?”

Spike takes in a deep breath to control his anger. He takes a slow step inside the house while saying, “I heard the part about me being a loser, and how I could never be a husband to anyone…heard everything after that…is that what you really think of me Buffy?”

Buffy lets out a laugh as she tries to push back Spike, but is stopped by him.

“Move,” she orders, while grinding her teeth.

Spike shakes his head slowly at her and asks again, “Is that what you think if me Buffy?”

“GOD! I so don’t need this from both of you! I’m going out and I don’t know when I’m gonna be back! So move the fuck out of the way before I fucking slap you, you fucking moron!” Buffy yells, breathing heavily.

Both Spike’s and Faith’s eyebrows raise at her words, and Spike moves slowly to the side.

Buffy rushes forward, and storms out of the house. Spike looks at her as she runs away, and resists the urge to run after her.

‘Great fucking job you fucking ponce. Now look of the mess you’ve fucking made…’

“Spike...Spike you can come in…” Faith whispers.

Spike then remembers that Faith is still standing there. He turns back around and gives her a fake smile.

“Hey…baby…you ok?” he asks

Faith slowly nods, and rushes towards him to hug him. Spike holds back the urge to push her away.

‘If this is going to work mate, then you have ta keep pretending…only for a little while. Till you can get Buffy back…just keep pretending…’

Spike takes a step back from Faith, and leans down a little to kiss her on her head.

“You wanna eat something? Or help me unpack?” he asks lightly, while nudging her softly.

Faith lets out a soft laugh and wipes the tears away that had formed in her eyes.

“Lets unpack, then eat…”

Spike nods at her, “Right, let’s go then…”



************************************************************************


As Buffy sits at the bronze, she starts to feel guilty for blowing up at her sister.

‘I shouldn’t have done that…she didn’t do anything. I should go say I’m sorry’

As Buffy gets up to leave, she’s stop by a hand on her shoulder. She jumps at the touch and turns around to yell at the person who had touched her.

“Hey buddy get you fucking hands…Spike…” she says, looking straight into his eyes.

Spike walks to the other side of the table and sits down in the chair.

“We need to talk…and now…”

Buffy raises her eyebrows at him, and leans back in her chair.

“Oh really? WE need to talk. I thought you and “Faithy” were getting all cuddly at my house. What Spike? She not as easy anymore now that’s she’s “Changed”? You thinking that maybe you could get some from me cause I’m so easy? Is that it? Well forget it, your never touching me again you ass…”

“Ok that’s it! Will you shut the bloody hell up please! Do I have to do this again for god’s sake! What does it take for you to stop talking?! A spanking? Cause I could do that….” Spike says, while moving his tongue across his lips.

Buffy scoffs in disgust, “You’re a pig Spike, and your wasting my time…I’m leaving.”

Buffy gets up to leave again, and also again, she’s tugged back down in here chair by Spike.

“God will you just leave me alone!” she cries out.

“No,” spike whispers, “I can’t just leave you alone. Buffy, I know what you’re thinking about Faith and I know it looks bad…”

“Bad?” Buffy asks, “Bad? Is that what you call it? Spike, I have to say that it’s just a little bit more than bad! I mean come on! You fuck my sister a couple months…”

“Eh, watch your language missy.”

“You FUCK my sister for months, and then when you see that I’m vulnerable, you fuck me. And thenthe next day I see you making out with my sister! And now you’re dating her again and moving into my house! So now tell me Spike, doesn’t it look a little more than bad?!” she yells.

“Buffy…is this guy bothering you…”

Buffy whips her head around to see her “boyfriend” Riley standing behind her…puffing his chest out.

‘Does he always do that?’

“Riley, hi. And yes he is actually. Spike this is Riley my boyfriend. Riley this is Spike, my sister’s boyfriend.”

Spike glances at the boy, measuring him up.

“Eh mate.” he says.

‘He don’t look so tough. I could take him. And does he always do that with his chest?’

Riley looks the weird blonde freak up and down, and says, “Hey back at ya. Now, were you bothering my girl? Cause if you were man, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to get violent.”

Buffy lets out a loud groan and grabs Riley hands.

“Riley we’re leaving. Spike, it was such a pleasure talking to you… now leave me alone…”

As Buffy tugs Riley out of the bronze she hears Spike call at her, “We’re gona talk about this Buffy! Do you hear me?!”

‘Yeah…I hear you…damn it…’

As soon as Buffy gets Riley out in the alley, she lets go of his hands and points an accusing finger at him.

“What was that Riley? You just don’t go telling people you’re gonna beat them up! Even if I hate them! Geez…” she yells at him.

Riley lets out a guilty smiling and slowly walks towards her.

“I’m sorry baby, I just thought he was bothering you. I didn’t mean to rude.” He says, while playing with her hair.

Buffy lets out a little smile and pushes his hand softly away.

“It’s alright Riley. But right now, I’m gonna head home. Today has sucked some major ass, and all I want to do is sleep…” she’s says, then yawning.

Riley takes a step forward and kisses her cheek, “Well, you could always stay with me tonight. My mom and dad aren’t home, and I just figured we could sleep…you wanna?”

‘Say no Buffy. Just say no, say it…come on you can do it…say no….’

Before she can answer, she hears her name being called behind her. She looks back to see Spike rushing towards her.

She turns back to Riley and asks, “Do you have your car with you?”

Riley softly shakes his head, “Yeah, I do actually. Why? You gonna stay with me?”

Buffy eagerly shakes her head. “Yeah…let’s go…like now…”

She grabs his arm, and runs with him towards his car…away from Spike.

Spike looks ahead of him to see Buffy running away with that thing she called a boyfriend.

“Buffy!” he yells, “Buffy stop!!!” he runs faster, but stops when he sees her climb into his car, and then driving off with him.

“Bloody bitch!! Why can’t she for once just fucking listen!” he yells, and kicks the nearest thing by him…which happened to be a wall…

“Bloody hell!” he screams, while grabbing his foot. “Fucking bitch is gonna be the death of me!!”




A/N: Well i hope you liked the chapter...and im sorry if you didnt..dont worrry, buffy and spike will get together soon..i promise..just keep leavin reviews, and ill keep writing! thanks yall and plz leave a review
Friendship... by spikester0889
A/N: Well...I'm back, for good I hope. I am so sorry for how long it took my to finally put up another chapter. i had put one up a couple months ago, but i just didnt like it. it was stupid lol so i deleted and i have just been thinking about where i want this story to go. hopefully i can finally start writing as much as i used to. and i really really hope that everyone starts getting back into this story. i really hope that yall like this story and if you dont, and you think i should just stop writing, then plz tell me lol also i wanted to thank tina, Furvus, brandi, Krystal, L B, Brat, Caitie, beasleysmom, Kimber, Panta_Rei, blondibear, BuffyandSpikeForever, sarah g, and Whitelighter354 for leaving me those comments my last chapter. they really do help me, and i forgot how much i miss getting them. anywho, enough talk, and enjoy the new chapter of Behind These Hazel Eyes!







Buffy slowly opens her window and eases one of her legs in, and then the other. As she starts to hop off the ledge, her foot gets caught on her table and she falls face first into the floor.

“Ow…ok that hurt. Way to go Buffy…” she mumbles to herself while getting up.

“I thought it was a wonderful entrance to tell you the truth…maybe a little softer on the landing though…don’t you think?” Spike says, sitting on the edge of her bed.

Buffy lets out a soft groan, “I so don’t need this from you right now Spike. Get out.”

Spike laughs and slowly gets up off the bed, and starts towards her.

“And why don’t you need this right now, pet? Long night with what’s his name? Captain cardboard? What, you give it up that easily? Maybe you are just like your sister after all hmmm?” he snarls.

Buffy moves her eyes slowly towards him and glares at him.

“Get out Spike…” she whispers angerly.

Spike shakes his head and walks quickly towards her. He grabs her by her arms and starts shaking her hard.

“No…no I’m not going to leave. Not until you tell me if you liked it? Did you Buffy? How did it feel being a slut just like your sister? Did you get off on it? Did he? Was he better than me? Huh?! Was he?!” he yells.

Buffy spits in his face and pushes him away. When he walks back towards her to grab her again, she slaps him.

Spike holds a hand to his cheek, and looks back at Buffy, noticing the tears that are slowing running down her face.

“Buffy” he whispers. He reaches a hand up to wipe away the tears, but Buffy flinches back, and starts walking backwards towards her bed.

"I did not sleep with him ok Spike! I didn't! But I wanted to so bad...I wanted to be just like Faith. To just forget about everyone else who cares about me and just think about me for once! I wanted to just not care about anyone else but me!...But I couldn't...I just couldn't. He got so mad...he called me a tease, and said that I was just like Faith. I guess he had heard the rumors and just thought that I was a slut as well...he was right." she whispers.

Spike starts walking towards her but Buffy steps back.

“Get out Spike…just…just get out” she whispers.

Spike opens and closes his mouth, but nothing comes out. He slowly walks towards her and shockingly, she doesn’t move. She stays put.

When he is finally close enough, he wraps his arms around her and starts whispering in her ear.

“I’m sorry pet. I…I didn’t mean any of that. I know you’re not like her. I know that. I was just angry.”

Buffy lets out a sob, and pushes him back.

"Liar...You meant it. You know you did. You only slept with me because you knew I was easy...just like her. I mean nothing to you...I am only a girl to fuck and you are only a man...to fuck."

Spike clenches his jaw and takes a step towards her. He smashes his lips hard against hers and reaches behind her to pull her closer. Buffy lets out a soft moan and pulls him closer as well.

Spike starts walking her backwards, towards her bed. When the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed, he gently pushes her down and then lays on top of her.

Buffy lets out another moan as he continues kissing her, while roaming her body with his hands.

Spike pulls his head back and stares down at Buffy.

“Buffy…” he whispers as he trails his hand down towards her mound. He looks up at her and starts to roughly rub her mound.

Buffy lets out a soft moan in pleasure, and in surprise as he continues to rub her roughly.

She opens her mouth to protest, but Spike beats her to it and kisses her hard again.

Finally realizing exactly what she is doing, Buffy forcefully kicks him back, away from her. Spike stumbles backwards, and bumps into the dresser, causing a huge BANG!

They both just stand there, breathing hard and looking just at each other. As Spike finally begins to speak, Faith rushes through the bedroom door.

“Is everything ok?!” she asks as rushes in. She looks between the both of them, and notices Spike holding his arm.

She walks over towards Spike while yelling, “What did you do Buffy!”

Buffy finally looks down at Spike’s arm, and notices a little bit of blood trickling down.

She takes a small step forward. “I…” she starts. “I didn’t mean to…we were arguing and…” before she can reach Spike, Faith stops her.

“Don’t…Buffy I know you don’t like me right now, but that doesn’t mean you have to go and hurt Spike. He hasn’t even done anything to you! I mean seriously, I…”

“Faith…it’s ok” Spike interrupts.

Faith looks up towards him, then back down at his arm.

“But Spike, she…”

Spike just shakes his head. “It’s nothing” he starts. “It really was an accident. We were having a disagreement, and I said something I shouldn’t have, and she pushed me. It’s nothing. Let’s just all get some sleep. Buffy, I know you have school tomorrow and Faith, we are looking for a job for you, so let’s just all head to bed…yea?”

Both Faith and Buffy nod, and Faith turns around to walk back out the room.

Buffy turns away from Spike as he walks towards her.

“Buffy…I’m sor…I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you. It’s just…god I don’t know it’s just…”

“Don’t.” she whispers. “Just don’t. Ok? I’m tired, and I don’t feel good.” She turns back around to look at him. “ And I am really sorry about your arm” she glances back down at it.

Spike just shrugs. “It’s nothing…really. I’ve had worse.”

She just stares at him and lets out a tiny sigh. “You should go. Faith is waiting for you, and we…we can’t be doing this anymore. What we did…it was wrong. I know that and so do you. I am willing to be your friend Spi…William, but nothing more or nothing less…ok?”

Spike lets out a tiny nod. “Ok…that’s enough for me.” And heads out the door, and closes it.

Buffy silently turns back around and sits down on her bed. She looks over at the glass all over her dresser, and notices where the glass had come from. It was the picture frame that her mother’s picture was in that cut Spike. She lets out a soft laugh.

“Wow mom…you’re not even here and yet you are still protective over me. Don’t worry…he won’t hurt me anymore. We’re through…I hope.”




A/N: good? yes, no? plz plz plz plz leave me comments. i really want to know what yall think. good or bad its ok. and dont worry, this chapter is really small because i just wanted to get started writing again. its been a while and i didnt want to write this real long one that sucked, but i am already starting my next chapter, so it should be up sometime next week, i want to say thursday. plz leave a comment and also, happy early fouth of july!
Friends...Riiiiiiight.... by spikester0889
A/N

Yea...wow it's been a while no?...I am so sorry everyone. Alot of crap has happened, and i just seemed to forget about this story...I feel bad. I dont know what to say honestly...but I just hope that people still do want to read this story...Thank you so much to mrs.marsters, sarah g. Kimber, brandi, mjspuff, Pam s, Mali, jeanie, j, Jass, Whitelight354 for the comments they left me for the past chapter...i am so sorry i didnt update sooner but life is so much better now and im better and i will update quicker each time. the next chapter should be up some time this week. thank you all so much again and i hope u enjoy. its not long, but i just need to fill up as much as possible. thanks again,.....













“Stop calling me damn it!” Buffy yells, and then slams down the phone.

She lets out a sigh and leans back against the couch, emotionally and physically tired. She doesn’t notice Spike walk in from upstairs.

“Who was that luv…on the phone?” He takes a seat next to her and scoots just a little bit away, afraid he might scare her.

Buffy lets out another sigh. “Just Riley…again. He has called around 20 times probably. He keeps trying to apologize for what happened…”

Spike nods and looks towards the TV. He notices that Passions is on, and that it is way past it’s regular time to be airing.

“You watch passions luv? I didn’t know that.” He leans back against the couch, getting comfortable. He looks towards her as she answers.

“Yea” she lets out a tiny nod. “shamefully I do…mom and I used to watch it together when I didn’t go to school…when I was sick. It became my favorite show. Mom used to tape it for me everyday, and then I would come home and watch it with her. I still have all the tapes some how. I found them this morning while looking through mom’s stuff. I was looking for some pictures of her to keep for myself and I came across them. Just figured I would watch them all and I’m babbling aren’t I?”

Spike lets out a little chuckle and slowly nods. “That you are goldilocks…that you are…” He stares at her intently, wanting to rub his hands across her soft face…her golden hair.

She’s so beautiful…if I only could just touch… NO Spike! No…you’re just her friend right now…that will all come later. Just get her to trust you again and then move to the next step.

He lets out a soft cough, “So…what is happening with Timmy and the gang eh?”


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

LATER THAT AFTERNOON

"Haha! Uh no…that is not true! There is no way that a ton of bricks and a ton of feathers weigh the same! Hello! It’s feathers! They like weigh barely anything!"

For the past couple hours, they’ve been bantering back and forth, getting the hang of the whole “friends” thing. They would watch an episode, comment on what happened, and then just continue to watch it…like normal friends do. Right now, Spike was telling her a riddle, and trying to make her understand it.

“Luv…listen to me. It’s a TON of bricks and a TON of feathers…meaning they both weight a TON. Get it now?” he asks for the fifteenth time.

Buffy raises both her eyebrows up and then lets out a huge gasp. Her face suddenly turns very red and she raises a pillow to cover her face.

“Oh my god, I’m an idiot! Of course it’s…oh lord!” she whines in the pillow.

Spike lets out a huge laugh and gets up. “You want something to drink baby.”

Buffy shakes her head, not noticing the “baby” comment. “No…well actually yes.” She raises her head. “Get me some poison so I can kill myself for being so dumb…and blonde.”

Before Spike can reply, Faith walks in from work. The house turns suddenly silent.

All three of them look at each other for a few moments, then Buffy finally speaks.

“Hey Faith. Welcome home…umm how was work. And if you’re wondering, we didn’t kill each other. So, everything is ok. I swear.” Buffy comments, while getting up towards Faith.

Faith lets out a huge sigh and goes over to hug Buffy. “I knew everything would be ok…I just knew it…but, as much as I want to talk more, I am so tired. They had me work 4 more hours today, so my feet are killing me. I’m gonna just head to bed…we’ll talk tomorrow ok?” she asks, while taking off her shoes.

Buffy nods and walks back towards the couch, a little confused of her sister’s reaction.

Spike looks between Buffy and Faith and makes a decision. He walks towards Buffy and leans down towards her.

“I’ll be right back. I’m going to wish her good night and then me and you will watch another episode…k luv?” he asks softly, while stroking her cheek.

Just say no Buffy. Say it’s ok, and that you can watch it yourself. Say that he should just go have sex with Faith to make her happy…just tell him to leave. Do it.

“Ok” she says, while nodding.

Spike lets out a soft smile and jog towards and up the stairs.

Buffy lets out a huge sigh and lays her head back against the couch.

“What am I doing…oh lord.”

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

UPSTAIRS

“Uh…Faith? Can I come in?” he asks, slightly knocking on the door.

“Come in Spike…your always aloud to come in.”

Deep breath Spike...

He walks in and sees Faith, with her back towards him.

“Come in Spike…I won’t bite.” She whispers.

Spike comes in and closes the door. He walks towards her and sits down next to her. A few moments of awkward silence passes until Spike finally speaks.

“So…I just thought I should come say good night, make sure that everything is ok…is everything…ok Faith?” he asks softly, while reaching a hand up to rub her back.

Faith lets out a soft sigh and nods her head. “Yea. Everything is ok. I’m just tired is all. I worked a lot. Thanks for coming up here…but you should go back to Buffy…it’s nice to see her smiling again. She loves that show you know…her and mom would watch it all the time…that’s all they did some times. I never got into it. I never got a chance to. I was always out with some…guy.” She whispers, while slowly lying down.

“I’m so tired Spike. I’m so tired of letting people down, letting myself down…just letting everyone down. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t act like I don’t miss mom…I do. So much. I miss her so much Spike. I can’t breath, I can’t think, I can’t sleep. I can’t do anything. I miss her so much and I’ve caused Buffy so much pain. I’ve been nothing but a burden to the both of them. I can’t help but think that…that mom is glad she’s dead…cause now she doesn’t have to watch over me anymore…she can finally be at peace.” Faith looks up towards Spike and lets out a sob. Spike immediately reacts and holds her in his arms. He rubs her back and whispers in her ear.

“You are not a burden Faith…you never were to them. I don’t honestly know what happened between you three but I know your mother…she loved you sweetling. She loved you with every fiber of her being. She misses you Faith…and she is still watching over you. Right now, she sees you and is saying that she loves you with everything she is. She needs you to be ok, to take care of Buffy. Your mom needs you to be Buffy’s mom now Faith…she needs you to help raise Buffy now. Don’t ever think that you were a burden luv…you weren’t. Things will work out…you’ll see. You will be happier, and so will Buffy. I’m here now as well…to help you both. I know we have only been dating for a few months, but I want to stay as much as possible to help you both. I care for you both…and I want to make sure everything is ok…”

Faith lets out a soft whimper and holds on tighter to him.

“I love you Spike…” she whispers.

Spike feels his eyes bulge out of his head at her confession and a feeling of dread runs through his body.

Bollocks.




Plz plz plz plz leave a comment. i really do need help. if anyone has any ideas plz email me... xxx_angelwings16_xxx@yahoo.com ...thank you all again

And i understand if alot of you think spike is a huge jerk...but understand, he is just in a bind. But i promise all of you that Spike willl get better. This is what Spike is. But again,. I promise that it will, I just like angst in the Stories... thanx again. Spikesters0889
I Love You by spikester0889
A/N : I really can't explain to ya'll what has happened lately...got out of a bad relationship, school, work, home problems....everything. Well, I am so deeply sorry for not updating when i promised i would. all of you, dont know how sorry i am. whenever i had free time, i would try to type something...anything and nothing was coming out. finally, a couple nights ago some stuff came to me, not easy thought lol so...i really hope you guys enjoy this one. i believe its my longest chapter yet, so im really excited about that. thank you so much to secretguest, Con, lllllllllllllll, Sarah g, brandi, jo, Dana, rosie, Kasmira, Kimber, SarahandJamesFanatic, irene, and Molliefor leaving me reviews..i know you all must hate me for taking so long, but i will try so much harder. i do have the next chapter started, but its taking some time. i want to make them all alot longer... enjoy this chapter yall...this is for everyone that keeps reading my story...thank you.





“I love you Spike…” she whispers.

Spike feels his eyes bulge out of his head at her confession and a feeling of dread runs through his body.

Bollocks.

“I love you Spike…But not the way you love me…” Faith whispers.

Spike raises his head in confusion and looks down at her. “What?” he whispers.

Faith lets out a sigh and brings her hand up to caress his face. She leans in to kiss him on the cheek. She pulls back and lets out a sigh.

“I love you like I would love anyone else…you’ve been there for me a lot lately and I can not express enough how much that has meant to me…but I don’t love you like you love me. I have tried, it’s just…”she stops and slowly lets go of him, scooting back slowly.

“ I’ve met someone…that night, when mom died…I went out and met a lot of people. Both you and Buffy know that. But that night, when I least expected it, I met someone…more than just a one-night stand. At first, I didn’t think anything of it and he just kept calling me and asking to see me…every time he asked, I went. I needed…anything really. I was so hurt and…so I saw him, every day, and I fell for him Spike…I really did. I’ve tried to act like I loved you and that all I wanted was you. That’s why I said yes to you when you asked me out again. I wanted to want you and love you. I wanted to love you the way you loved me…but I couldn’t…no matter what I tried…I am so sorry for leading you on the way I have. I hope you can forgive me. I may not want to date you anymore…but I still want you in my life and in Bufy’s. She seems to have really take a liking to you Spike so, I don’t want to take you from her…enough people have left her.” Faith lets out a huge sigh and eagerly waits for his reaction.

Spike sits there…STUNNED.

Bloody hell…she thought I loved her! You have got to be kidding me! I never said I loved her…there was that one time, but that was a different story! I was in the heat of the moment…there is no way she is still thinking of that…is there? Oh for Christ’s sake Spike, say something to the chit!

He lets out a sigh and lays his hand on her cheek

“I understand Faith…and I am not hurt in anyway. But…I need to know if I can still see you both…Buffy and you. I won’t be able to sleep at night if I don’t know if you both are alright.”

Faith lets out a little grin and grabs his hand off her cheek to hold it on her lap.

He really does love me…poor guy. Oh well…

“Of course Spike…I wouldn’t stop seeing you just because we aren’t dating anymore. And you can still see Buffy. I won’t stop you from seeing her. I’m just…I’m so glad you understand why I did it…if you want,” she murmurs, while looking down at her hands. “You can still even live here. I don’t mind at all. I mean, you can go back to your place every now and then to get away from us girls, but if you still want to stay to see how we are every now and then as well…I wouldn’t mind…I’m sorry about all of this.”

Spike lets out an internal grin and thanks the lord for doing this for him.

Just relax Spike…act upset and let her go.

He lets out a sigh and lays his head down in his hands.

“It’s fine,” he mumbles, slowly rubbing his head, as if he had a headache. “ It’s fine Faith…really. And I will be here…I promise you and Buffy…I’m here till both of you have had enough of me.”

She lets out a little chuckle and rubs her hand down Spike’s back for comfort. “Ok…You are more than welcome to stay here with us…I know that it would be fine with me and probably for Buffy..”

Spike raises his head up to look at her, with his “sad” puppy dog eyes.

I can have Buffy now…We can be together…finally. I just have to win her back.

Spike lets out a grin and moves to hug Faith on the side. He gives her a kiss on her cheek and moves to stand up.

“Thank you for telling me Faith…I wish you would have told me sooner though.” he whispers, trying his hardest to act upset.

“I know,” Faith starts, letting out a tiny sigh. “It’s just that I felt so bad for not telling you in the first place and for still seeing him when we got back together…I’m sorry Spike…”

“Don’t worry about it Faith. As long as you’re ‘appy, then I am as well. But I am going to let you get some sleep, and see if Buffy is still awake.” He moves towards the door. “I wanna finish what we were watching…you sure there is nothing else ya wanna tell me?” He looks back at her.

“Nope…” she shakes her head. “That was it…I will talk to you tomorrow morning then?”

Spike nods. “Right then…night Faith.” He opens the door and quickly walks out.

Faith lets out a huge sigh and lies back on the bed.

“I hope I didn’t hurt him too much…” she mumbles, and quickly falls asleep.


DOWNSTAIRS

Spike walks slowly back down the stairs, running everything that just happened through his head. He gets so distracted by his thoughts, that he doesn’t even notice when he enters the living room, or when Buffy calls his name.

“Spike…Spike!” Buffy yells. She walks over to him and claps her hands in front of his face.

Spike looks up and lets out a shy grin.

“Sorry about that luv, was just thinking is all.” He heads towards the couch and plops down, padding a spot right next to him.

“Come sit, we have much to talk about…you are not gonna believe what I just talked to you sis about…” he lets out a soft laugh and lays his head back on the couch.

Buffy walks slowly to the couch and sits down, instead of right next to him, on the arm of the couch. She lets out a little cough.

“So. What happened then?” she mumbles while looking down at her feet.

“Well,” Spike starts, but stops when he notices her nowhere near him. He leans towards her and tugs her down near him, practically on him. Buffy lets out a little “eep” and falls against him.

“Well” he starts again, once she is sitting comfortably next to him, “I went up there to say goodnight yea? Well, I walk in and she tells me that it is over between her and me. That she met someone else that night when you mum...passed. She met him, and fell for him. She’s been seeing him ever since.” Spike decides to leave out the little part where Faith told him that he loved her…that would just be awkward.

“Aha…hahaha…are you kidding me?” Buffy lets out a huge bark of laughter and rolls her head onto his shoulder, laughing hard.

Spike looks down quizzically at her and raises his eyebrows at her.

“Something funny luv?” he asks, while softly nudging her in the arm.

Buffy sniffs, and wipes the tears from her eyes.

“It’s just…ha…umm. It’s just that” she lets out a chuckle. “Who in their right mind would cheat on you?!” She lets out another laugh and more tears fall down her eyes.

She looks up at Spike, expecting to see him laughing as well, but just looks up to see his curious eyes looking down at her.

“I’m not quite sure where you’re getting at luv.”

“It’s just…I mean look at you. You’re gorg…nice looking. And she’s well…” she moves her mouth closer to his ear. “She’s damaged goods. She has practically been with tons of guys, and you were willing enough to touch her. And then she has the nerve to cheat on you! It’s hilarious really. Well to me at least.”

She pulls back to look at him, to see if he got it, and still sees him looking confused.

“Spike.” She scoots closer to him. “It’s funny that she cheated on you because…she didn’t know what she had…I’m not trying to console you or anything, cause obviously you are not hurt, it’s just that…well it takes someone completely retarded to let a guy like you go…none the less cheat on them… did that make any sense to you.” she asks.

Spike lets out a small grin, which happens to get bigger and bigger, till it is a full on smile.

“What?” she asks quietly.

Spike lets out a soft laugh, “Not to rain on your parade luv…but you are one of those girls yea? You turned me down not but a few nights ago. Remember? With the whole “we cant be together”… yea luv, that was YOU, not Faith that time.” He chuckles while softly rubbing her thigh.

“Oh yea” her face turns bright red as she looks down. “Our reason is different Spike and you know that…I had to do it.”

Looking up at her, Spike raises his hand to tilt her chin up towards him. He slowly leans forward and places a soft kiss on her cheek.

“I know luv” he whispers. “I completely agree with you…with is exactly why I’m staying in this house even though Faith ended it…I want to be…oh bollocks.” Spike lets out a groan and suddenly gets up from the couch and starts pacing in front of her.

“Buffy, Luv…I want to be with you…”he starts.

Buffy looks up at that and starts potesting. “Spike you know we…”

Spike holds up his hand to quiet her, and she stops immediately.
He walks towards her and bends down. He reaches out a hand and places it in hers.

“I know luv. I know what you’re thinking and feeling. But, damn it Buffy, I can’t be like you. I can’t just sit back and watch you and not have that feeling. That feeling that makes me want to touch you, kiss you till you can’t bloody breath…I want to be near you all the time sweetheart.” He looks up towards the stairs, making sure Faith was not there listening.

“That’s why I went back with Faith,” he starts again softer. “I needed to be near you. To
see you and know that you were ok. I needed to see you Buffy. I couldn’t go through a day without even hearing your voice. I need you to know that…that I didn’t sleep with her Buffy. I haven’t slept with anyone since…” he trails off silently and looks down.

Buffy’s eyes widen in surprise as her mouth open and close like a fish out of water.

“wha…how is that possible?”

“Ha…it’s easy Goldilocks. You got me hooked on you. Even the thought of another women makes me…uneasy to say the least. When I was with Faith…well pretending to be, it was hard. But I wanted to do it…for you. I knew that dating Faith again, meant that I could be here…most of the time. I would be able to watch over you and take of you when you needed someone. Even if it meant we never dated, I just wanted to know that you were ok. That’s all I care about right now. Is making sure that you are well off…you and Faith.”

Letting out a soft smile Buffy reaches out with her hand to caress his face then leans forward to kiss him softly on the forehead.

“Spike” she starts softly, while looking at him in the eye. “That… is the most load of crap I have ever heard.” She lets out a laugh and falls back on the couch.

Spike stands up immediately, surprised. He looks down at a laughing Buffy.

“Wha? You don’t believe me?”

Buffy sits up, once again wiping the tears away from her eyes.

“Oh come on Spike. I may be extremely young, but I’m not dumb. Do you honestly expect me to believe that you didn’t have sex with Faith…Faith! She’s…well she’s her. She sleeps with everyone, and you…well you’re you.”

Spike walks a few inches forward and grabs her head in both of his hands. He moves his head forward and places a harsh kiss on her lips. He doesn’t use tongue or moves his head, he just keeps his lips on hers. When he pulls back, he sees the shocked and angry expression on her face.

“I will make you believe me Buffy…I can promise you that. I did not sleep with her. I did go back out with her, for you. I will prove it you Buffy.”

She lets out another laugh and pushes him back off of her. She looks down at him and scoffs at him.

“Yea…and hell will freeze over and Faith might even keep her legs closed for more than three days…riiiiight.” She shakes her head as she starts upstairs.

Spike looks at her as she walks away and makes a promise to himself.

“I will make you love me Buffy… and you will believe me.”

Just as Spike says this, a very distraught Buffy falls on her bed, very confused.

“Oh Spike…what are you doing to me.”



A/N thank you all for reading and please leave a review. i need ideas, thoughts, comments. i really want to know if anyone is still reading this one lol you guys are more than welcome to leave me an email and help me out in any way possible :D:D thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12120