The Plot by I_Love_The_BigBad
Summary: Buffy has 3 problems. 1. Faith; 2.Angelus; 3.SPIKE.
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1323 Read: 2712 Published: 06/17/2005 Updated: 06/17/2005

1. One by I_Love_The_BigBad

2. Two by I_Love_The_BigBad

One by I_Love_The_BigBad
Author's Notes:
I know, I know! Its not all romancey, but in chapter 3, it will be!
"Cmon rise and shine Robert" buffy said sitting on roberts tombstone". The vampires fist shot out of the ground, crawling its way out, it took a good look at the world, and a small smile crept his lips, it easily faded away, as a stake drove through his heart by Buffy,

"Can't have you gettin used to this place" Buffy said. She walked off into the deeper end of the cemetery.

"Hello lover" Angel said creeping out of the bushes.

"Whats up slayer" Faith said, crawling her way out of the bushes.

"Faith, Angel, Im so glad to see you guys...together" Buffy recalled giving them a hug.

"Oh dont worry about that" Angel Said. We came here to ki--slay, we came here to slay"

"Thats good, Dawn is expecting me, so i'll leave the job up to you" Buffy said walking out of the cemetery, fading away piece by piece.

"Think she knows"? Faith asked.

"Dosnt have a clue"....ANGELES said.

Angeles and Faith locked lips with pride, knowing that Buffy's glory days, would end...very soon.

*******

"Dawnie! I'm home!" Buffy called through the house.

No answer.

"Dawn? Where are you?"

"Buffy? I-Is that you?" called a soft voice in response.

"Yes, where are Dawn? Dawn?"

Buffy walked in the kitchen. Heading for the basement, she tripped on something.

It was a lighter.

A silver lighter. The one she had gotten Spike for Christmas.

"What the....? Dawn?"

"Buffy," She called back pitifully.

Buffy rushed down the stairs. When she reached the bottom, she gasped. Dawn lay there sprawled on the floor.

"Dawn! What happened Who......What....," Buffy stopped talking, seeing her sister's look.

Buffy bent down next to Dawn. Helping her up, she had a sudden thought hit her.

Spike's lighter.

Dawn lying there.

"Dawn, did Spike come here?" praying that he had not.

"No. It was someone else"

"Someone else?"

"He pushed me down the stairs."

"Who?" Buffy demanded to know.

"Angeles."

2 hours later

"Are you feeling better?" Buffy asked Dawn. They were on the couch in the living room

"Yes. You?" She knew that Buffy was less than happy when she had told her that it was Angeles who pushed her.

"Peachy keen," she replied distractedly.

"What are you going to do?" Dawn asked

"What I have to do."

Buffy walked out the door.

'Ya, do what you have to do.' Dawn Said.

Buffy had gone to talk to Spike
Two by I_Love_The_BigBad
Author's Notes:
You like? Tell me! :P
My friend helped me on this! Thank you Caroline!
Buffy had been walking for 10 minuets before she got to Spike's crypt. Buffy knew that this wasn't a good idea, but she wanted to talk to him. In the time Buffy had met him to the present, she had been secretly confiding in him. She knew she could go to him any time of the day, and he would do what ever she asked. (even if it involved a dusty ending)

When she finally arrived it was 10:48. Buffy started to knock, but she heard something to the left of her. Buffy carefully turned and walked toward the noise. She turned the corner of the crypt, when....

"Buffy? What are you doing here?"

Buffy wheeled around. Faith stood in front of her. "Oh! Faith! You scared me! What are you doing here? I came to talk to Spike," Buffy looked at Faith, who had something in her hand.

"Me? Oh, umm, ya well I found this,....ummm...vamp! Ya, this vamp, well he made me wicked jumpy..., and I was trying to find some.....relief. Have you seen Angel? He was supposed to meet me here. He has some info, you know, about a new vamp sect in town," Faith smiled weekly.

"Uuu, no I haven't seen him. But if I do I will pass it on to him that your looking for him. Hey, I got to go. Bye," Buffy walked away swiftly to find Spike, leaving a very relived slayer behind her.

******At the Magic Box***

"OK, have any of you seen Spike?" Buffy approached her friends.

"Umm, ya he is out paroling. Why? What did he do now?" Xander supplied the hearsed looking slayer.

"Nothing, just want to talk to him. Thanks Xand," Buffy went back outside to find Spike.

Wandering around the grave yard, and around the tomb stones, Buffy kept her eyes peeled.

"Slayer, what are you doing' here?" asked a voice behind her.

"Spike," Buffy said without turning around, "I was looking for you."

"Well, looks like you found me," Spike walked around the slayer and looked into her eyes. He could see something was wrong.

"Ya. Well, umm, ya. Hey Spike, do you know how you lighter got inside my house?" Buffy asked

"Uuu, I was there."

"Well, ya but-"

Buffy was cut short by Angelus tackling her.

"What the sodden-" Spike began, but Faith spun him around and hit him.

****

The fight commenced for a few minuets. At first, it looked like Faith and Angelus had the upper hand, but later in the brawl, Buffy and Spike had the upper hand.

Angelus and Faith got up from the ground and stood together next to the late Mr Hender's grave.

"So Lover? Have you worked out the plan? Is that smart slayer mind racing yet?" Angelus taunted.

"What the hell is going on hear? Faith?" Buffy cried

"I took Angel's soul. Now, as a return, Angelus has agreed to help me with my problem. You," Faith smiled a truly evil smile.

Buffy looked at Angel to Faith, then to Spike.

Spike had stayed silent through the whole explanation. Now he looked a Faith.

"You b***!" and with that he jumped at her, but only to be held back by Buffy.

"Spike, NO! Please, come on," Buffy led him out the grave yard, "You can't go after them now. There at there best. He would kill you."

Spike looked at Buffy. She was right, he knew it. Buffy had saved him because she cared.

Buffy stopped him. "Thank you," she hugged him. Spike smiled at the gesture.

Buffy pulled back and looked up at him. 'I love you, Spike. I wish I could say it out loud!'

Spike scooped her up and carried her home.

***********Buffy's house

Spike had put Buffy to bed after reassuring Dawn that Buffy was going to be OK. He had gone down stairs to get some blood that he had saved in Buffys fridge, and called the gang to let them know what was happening. When he reached the kitchen, he put the blood bag on the stove, and picked up the phone.

"972-566-7845," he said to him self.

After 5 or 6 rings, Anya picked up on the other end.

"The Magic Box. This is Anya Jenkins, the money maker. How can I help you?"

"Hey Anya, this is Spike. Buffy found me and we got attacked by Faith and Angelus. I need you to....I don't know, do that thing with the book,." Spike replied.

"Spike? Angelus and Faith? Uhhh...OK. Got it. I'll give it to the gang. Hows Buffy?" Anya asked worriedly.

"Oh, she'll be fine. It was just a shock, I guess. They started snoggen' after we left, Faith robbed Angel of his soul and Faith openly admitted that she wanted to kill Buffy. How would you feel?" Spike asked sarcastically.

"Well, not to good, but I'm not the one in love with vamps, like some crazy slayers I know. But is she-"

Suddenly the line went dead, along with all the lights in the house.

****Anya's side of the line (the magic box)***

Anya put down the phone with a strange look.

"What is it, honey?" Xander asked, seeing the look she gave the phone.

"The line went dead. I think there in trouble. Anya looked at Xander, Willow, and Dawn, they all looked worried.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12427