Author's Chapter Notes:
I know, I know! Its not all romancey, but in chapter 3, it will be!
"Cmon rise and shine Robert" buffy said sitting on roberts tombstone". The vampires fist shot out of the ground, crawling its way out, it took a good look at the world, and a small smile crept his lips, it easily faded away, as a stake drove through his heart by Buffy,

"Can't have you gettin used to this place" Buffy said. She walked off into the deeper end of the cemetery.

"Hello lover" Angel said creeping out of the bushes.

"Whats up slayer" Faith said, crawling her way out of the bushes.

"Faith, Angel, Im so glad to see you guys...together" Buffy recalled giving them a hug.

"Oh dont worry about that" Angel Said. We came here to ki--slay, we came here to slay"

"Thats good, Dawn is expecting me, so i'll leave the job up to you" Buffy said walking out of the cemetery, fading away piece by piece.

"Think she knows"? Faith asked.

"Dosnt have a clue"....ANGELES said.

Angeles and Faith locked lips with pride, knowing that Buffy's glory days, would end...very soon.

*******

"Dawnie! I'm home!" Buffy called through the house.

No answer.

"Dawn? Where are you?"

"Buffy? I-Is that you?" called a soft voice in response.

"Yes, where are Dawn? Dawn?"

Buffy walked in the kitchen. Heading for the basement, she tripped on something.

It was a lighter.

A silver lighter. The one she had gotten Spike for Christmas.

"What the....? Dawn?"

"Buffy," She called back pitifully.

Buffy rushed down the stairs. When she reached the bottom, she gasped. Dawn lay there sprawled on the floor.

"Dawn! What happened Who......What....," Buffy stopped talking, seeing her sister's look.

Buffy bent down next to Dawn. Helping her up, she had a sudden thought hit her.

Spike's lighter.

Dawn lying there.

"Dawn, did Spike come here?" praying that he had not.

"No. It was someone else"

"Someone else?"

"He pushed me down the stairs."

"Who?" Buffy demanded to know.

"Angeles."

2 hours later

"Are you feeling better?" Buffy asked Dawn. They were on the couch in the living room

"Yes. You?" She knew that Buffy was less than happy when she had told her that it was Angeles who pushed her.

"Peachy keen," she replied distractedly.

"What are you going to do?" Dawn asked

"What I have to do."

Buffy walked out the door.

'Ya, do what you have to do.' Dawn Said.

Buffy had gone to talk to Spike