In The Harsh Light Of Day by PassionFish
Summary: Set in early S4. No chip and I've screwed with the timeline. Begins during 'Harsh Light of Day'. What if Spike hadn't paused? [Vamp!Buffy Warning!]
Categories: Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 8164 Read: 16203 Published: 03/08/2004 Updated: 06/26/2006

1. Prologue by PassionFish

2. Chapter One by PassionFish

3. Chapter Two by PassionFish

4. Chapter Three by PassionFish

5. Chapter Four by PassionFish

6. Part Five by PassionFish

7. Part Six by PassionFish

Prologue by PassionFish
In The Harsh Light of Day




By PassionFish









Prologue





Buffy fell forward as Spike delivered a sharp side kick to her back and she found herself pressed in between a metal pole and a peroxide vampire.



Both were very hard.



Spike rolled his crotch into her behind and she gasped as she felt his erection, the size of him pressed erotically against her bringing another flood of arousal through her system.



He leant down with a smirk to whisper seductively by her ear, “You're mine."



Spike kissed her neck gently, then bit down, sucking and licking at the strong blood. Growling in pleasure as it flowed quickly into his mouth.



Buffy gasped and began to struggle, but she was weakened from the speedy blood loss and her attempts were futile against the rapidly strengthening vampire.



As he felt her body slump in his arms, Spike turned her around biting down on his tongue quickly as he heard her heat beat slow.



Leaning her against the pole he moulded his mouth around her panting one, kissing her deeply. To the outside world it would appear that they were simply another couple late for class.



However, the kissing was not the purpose of the exercise.



Spike moved his cut tongue to the back of Buffy's throat, forcing her to swallow the supernatural blood. Slowly, unable to resist the strange allure of the damning liquid, the slayer began to drink, sucking on the deep cut.



Spike's hard-on grew as he felt her drinking from him, and he rolled his hips forward, inwardly smirking as he felt her wet heat through his jeans.



Gradually Buffy stopped and she collapsed in his arms, her heart finally at rest. Spike removed his mouth from hers, pressing a light kiss to her lips, and lifted her up, carrying her to his car.



He smiled to himself, for once, everything was going as planned.



TBC...reviews are of the oh-so-verrrry goood!
Chapter One by PassionFish
Part One





Buffy felt like she was drowning, but she could breathe.



Her body didn't feel like it was still attached and all she could see were flashing colours; light blues and pinks and yellows.



Suddenly, she was standing in a triangular shaped room.



Buffy gasped at the sudden changed, her eyes darting about her new surroundings with trepidation.



There were three doors; one white, one black and one green and brown.



Buffy stood in the centre, unsure what she was expected to do. The white door opened and she instinctively took a step towards it.



Almost immediately the black door opened, and Spike walked through it. Buffy turned to face him and smiled slightly. He wasn't wearing his usual attire; instead he was clad in loose cream khaki pants and a white shirt. His wavy hair wasn't blond or gelled back, but light brown and tousled slightly.



He smiled at her, his blue eyes shining, and extended his left hand towards her.



Buffy knew she shouldn't go, but the pull of his magnetic sea-orbs was just too strong and she extended her hand, taking his.



He led them back through the black door and she went willingly, enjoying the feel of his warm hand in hers.



*Wait a minute - warm?* She frowned and looked up at Spike questioningly, "Spike?" Her voice was reserved, almost timid.



He simply smiled at her, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand. She spoke just as gently, "Come on, love, we're almost there."



"Okay." She whispered, just as she dropped down a deep, black pit.



"SPIKE!" She screamed, only to find he had disappeared.



It was cold and her arms flailed wildly as she attempted to grab onto something to stop her decent, but all the objects seemed just out of her reach. She glanced below in an attempt to at least estimate what she would fall on and try and work out how to fall.



But there was no time.



Her mouth opened in shock just before she landed back first on a large, sharp rock below her.



---



Spike watched from their room at the mansion as Buffy's body arched, then collapsed and he waited for her eyes to open. He'd already found her some food, the boy lay unconscious on the floor near the door.



When he had entered the mansion, one dead Slayer in his arms, all the minions had bowed low in deference, wide eyes portraying their shock.



He'd ordered a couple of them to fetch the nearest mortal for her to eat without a pause in his steps. The first two idiots were in such awe of his achievement that they rushed outside to comply, forgetting the sun was up, bursting into flames within seconds.



The second pair learned from their experience and took the tunnels, tarp in hand, grapping the dark-haired boy that just happened to be passing the entrance at the time. His psychology books had fallen uselessly to the floor, as they'd knocked him out, dragging his body back through the sewers to the mansion.



---



Suddenly the pain stopped, and Buffy found it to be replaced with an odd pleasurable feeling that spread from her toes, up her legs, through her chest and stopped in her head, circling round her eye sockets.



Slowly, she opened her eyes, blinking as her new irises got used to the light.



She was on a bed, an ornately decorated bed. Long drapes hung across the four posters that reached the ceiling.



*Mmmm, comfy bed!*



Her gaze moved to the vampire who sat next to her, watching her carefully, lust, hope and some other as yet indiscernible emotion bright in his eyes.



'SIRE'



Her whole body screamed his title at her, and her supernatural blood screamed for his affection.



She smiled seductively at him, winding her arms round his neck pulling him down to her lips. She felt his own smile against her lips as he deepened the kiss.



Spike moved away after a few moments and chuckled at her pout, "Buffy, love, aren't you hungry?"



Buffy's pout turned into an evil smile and Spike indicated the waking boy. Buffy climbed off the bed and picked the boy up by the labels of his jacket.



"Spike, how did you know this was exactly what I wanted?" She asked, smiling at her sire as she recognised the meal.



"Thought you'd like it." Spike responded, clicking his tongue. He had smiled when they'd brought the kid in, recognising the boy as the wanker he'd taunted her over the day before.



"Buffy?" Parker whispered, as his eyes finally came into focus on the beautiful creature before him. Her eyes were yellow and her brow only slightly more protruding. As she smiled he was witness to her perfect pearl teeth, the front two incisors razor sharp and an extra inch in size.



"What are you going to do?" He asked, his eyes wide, fear creeping into his voice.



Buffy didn't respond, she simply giggled manically before she bit down on his neck, draining him within seconds



"Hmmm...Paybacks not entirely over-rated." She declared matter-of-factly.



The lifeless body dropped to the floor and Buffy looked over to the bed where Spike still lay, watching her. She allowed her face to return to its normal countenance, noticing her sire's approval at her quick-learned gift, and she moved over to the bed.



Buffy giggled as Spike pulled her on to the bed, covering her body with his own.



"You're beautiful." Spike murmured and Buffy smiling slightly in response.



The ex-Slayer's smile turned into a moan as Spike's tongue shot out, sensually removing the absent spot of blood from her lips. She circled her hips into his and smiled, victorious, as he growled deliciously, smashing his lips to hers.





TBC....review for more!
Chapter Two by PassionFish
Part Two





As Spike led his new Queen by the hand out of the Mansion, he had been only too aware of the male minion’s appreciative glances. But a bloody example of one who had dared to attempt to touch her had quickly averted their eyes.



The night was cool, in direct contrast to the warmth of the turned-Slayer's hand in his own. He hadn't realised she would still feel alive, not that he was complaining. The combination of fire and ice was amazing, coupled with the vampire extras; Spike could safely say he was one 'happy' undead man.



He leaned down, and pressed a kiss to her lips as she looked at him. "Where do you want to go, pet?"



Buffy smiled, "Oooh, the bar on campus - I wanna dance!"



Spike returned the expression, his grin turning into a chuckle at her laughter-filled squeal of his name, as he lifted her up in his arms, dancing her around the graveyard, the moon shining brightly above them.



---



The vampire couple returned to the mansion half an hour before the sun finally set in the sky. Having danced the night away and feasted upon several couples, the two returned to their home, making love till well into the day before falling asleep, contented purrs rolling around thier bedroom walls.





***





In the City Of Angels, Cordelia Chase looked over at the dead bodies of the younger Watcher and the raven-haired actress that laid sprain across the floor.



Their throats had been ripped out - their heads connected to their bodies by a thread.



Angelus closed in on the ex-cheerleader, his evil smile the last thing she'd ever see.



As he let her lifeless body drop to the floor, Angelus smirked, "So...we're off to stock up on the essentials,” He began to himself, holding up the bag of 'happy' pills he'd removed from Rebecca Lowell earlier, "Then back to visit my slutty ex...Hmmm, it’s good to be back."



---



The following night, a large supply of drugs in his bag, Angelus drove the two hour trip back to Sunnydale, stopping off briefly for something to wash the pills down with.



It was close to midnight by the time he pulled up to the mansion. Dumping his bag back in his room, he headed out for some action, his mind briefly reeling over the familiar scent that seemed to permeate the mansion.





***





"Master Spike?" The timid voice of the vampire who had drawn the short straw greeted the blonde vampires as they returned from an exhilarating hunt. Both were excited from the fight and very horny.



"What?" Spike snapped, as Buffy began nibbling on his neck from her position in his arm.



"I t-thought you should k-know that Master A-Angelus returned tonight." The young vampire stuttered helplessly through his fear, his eyes glued to the floor in automatic submission.



The minion ducked his head lower; afraid of Spike's temper, which he was sure to receive the brunt of at the news of his sire's return.



The reaction he expected was not the one he received.



Spike's almost hysterical laughter filled the mansion.



"With soul or without?" He finally asked, swallowing a groan as an apparently unaffected Buffy rolled her hips into his erection - attempting to retain some restraint in front of the minions.



"Without."



Spike smiled evilly, "This should be very interesting."



He swung Buffy up in to his arms carrying her down to their bedroom. The second thier door was shut they both tore at the other's clothing.



Lust, frenzied and fierce, filled their undead veins. They came together violently, each growling the same word before biting down on their lover's neck - claiming their mate.



"MINE!"



Their purrs louder than before, Spike curled around the Slayer protectively, his cock deep inside her, an arm holding him to her possessively. His fangs back in her neck in a proprietary gesture, they fell asleep from the sheer exhaustion of thier violent love-making.



---



It was like this that Angelus found them, a few hours later.



He'd sought her out at the Bronze, the Watcher's house - even played the soul to ask the witch where she was.



But none knew.



It was then that Angelus recalled the familiar scent, or rather scents, that had permeated the air at the mansion.



Spike.



And Buffy.



His powerful growl rumbled through the room at the sight before him, waking the slumbering couple.



Spike absently retracted his fangs from Buffy's neck, moving to meet the eyes of his grandsire. Buffy blinked sleepily, before covering herself from Angelus' eyes.



Spike growled back, his arms tightening around the ex-Slayer.



When the older vampire's growl upped a notch, Buffy slipped into her true face growling angrily at the vampire who threatened her mate and sire.



The sight of Vamped! Buffy was enough to shock Angelus out of his game face. "Whah...?"



"Yeah, mate - there've been some changes in good ol' Sunnyhell since you left." Spike explained with a smile, before biting down on Buffy's neck. Her hips rose involuntarily and her yellow eyes were hidden behind their lids, as they rolled up in evident pleasure.



"Angelus, get out of our room." Buffy breathed out, as Spike slammed into her from behind.



With a final growl, Angelus stormed out, slamming the door behind him, his long black coat billowing behind him with the movement.





TBC....review for more!
Chapter Three by PassionFish
Part Three





Angelus paced the room he'd once shared with Dru, attempting to ignore the growls and screams of lust echoing down the hallway.



He didn't know how Spike had done it, but he had - turned the Slayer.



No Slayer had ever been turned before - not since the last disaster nearly a thousand years ago.



Darla had regaled him with the story a couple of hundred years ago. About how the master had attempted to turn a Slayer, but she had rebelled the second she awoke - forcing him into hiding.



Turned Slayers, though soulless, were a powerful wildcard. And if their sire had no hold over them, they were more powerful then them as well. It was never a good thing for a childe to be more powerful than its sire; a fact Angelus had always prided himself on upholding.



However, the turning of a Slayer tended to be bad for an unruly childe's sire as it removed any hold they had over the childe. This meant that Angelus no longer technically had any binding power over Spike, and therefore none over Buffy.



All he could hope was that Spike didn’t know that.



Also, the fact that Spike had definite hold over the ex-Slayer meant that she must have desired him before she was turned.



That had been the problem with the Master's attempts - his turned Slayer despised him before she was turned, and made it her goal to destroy him. This incentive had followed her through the turning process, making for one deadly Slayer.



According to Darla, ancient vampires had told how during the change, her soul had rushed from the Master refusing to accept her fate. Once she had forced him into his underground prison she staked herself, unable to live without being able to kill him.



Angelus growled as he heard the purring from their room.



This certainly didn't bode well for him.



Attempting to take the ex-Slayer from Spike was going to be tricky. Perhaps he would play the dutiful Sire role toward his childe, without asserting authority. Then, when he was offered to join with Buffy and Spike, he could slowly take his childe's place.



For once his childe lost his hold over Buffy, Angelus could retake his rightful place as the vampire King and rule Sunnydale with his Queen.



Calm swept through Angelus' body at his new plan - it was perfect, it was flawless, it would work! Women never could resist him.



*And Spike will never suspect a thing!*





---





"He'll try to take you, you know." Spike said suddenly, his hold tightening around Buffy. She looked up at him, kissing him softly on the lips, her hand moving to stroke his cheek.



"He can try - doesn't mean he will." Spike looked down at her sceptically. “I love you, I'm yours; you're mine. Nothing separates us, I'll kill him first."



Spike smiled slightly, though his eyes showed his insecurities - this had happened with Dru before.



As though reading his thoughts Buffy quietly spoke again, “I'm not her, Spike. When I say I love you I mean it and I do. I won't leave you and I won't let you leave me." She finished with a giggle; Spike chuckled pressing a small kiss to her lips.



Buffy sighed, tucking her head under his chin, loving the feel of his cool skin beneath her warm cheek.



Spike absently stroked her silky golden hair as he contemplated what she'd said. Buffy closed her eyes, purring in contentment. An amused smile tugged at the older vampire's lips as he heard his mate begin to purr.



Drusilla had purred before - but it hadn't sounded like this, this natural and more importantly unforced action.



This sounded beautiful, perfect.



As dawn arrived and the pull of sleep became too great to ignore, Spike ducked his head, gently brushing his lips over her hair, and followed her into sleep.





---





Spike awoke the following afternoon to find his Queen gone from their bed. He pulled on his jeans, leaving the top button undone and followed her scent through the house.



He found her watching the television in one of the many entertainment rooms.



Angelus was doing a great soul impression - lurking in the shadows watching the former Slayer.



Buffy, however, didn't seem to notice him and continued flipping through the music channels until she found a song she wanted to listen to.



Spike regarded her for a few moments before grinning evilly. He darted forward with a low growl, tackling her to the ground. Buffy made a strange noise that was a cross between a giggle and a growl, flipping him over her head.



He banged his head on the marble table and lay dazed as she straddled his hips. Noticing the pained look in his eyes, she carefully flipped him back on to the couch so that he was sitting facing the TV. She sat back on his lap, a bare leg either side of him.



As his arms wrapped around her waist, she moved forward kissing him tenderly, slipping her tongue between his lips in order to play with his. She moaned loudly and rocked against him as his hands travelled to her breasts, massaging them.





---





The dark haired vampire watched from the shadow, forcing himself to keep his human mask. After a few minutes of watching them kiss, Angelus moved to sit on the other end of the large couch. He spotted the remote on Buffy's thigh and with a smirk, leant over to pick it up.



As he did he intentionally brushed his thumb on the inside of her thigh, caressing her leg.



Buffy ripped her lips from her lover's, growling a warning at Angelus, as she batted his arm away. The force of the blow sent him flying across to another chair at the other side of the room, breaking a few bones in his hand in the process.



"Don't touch me." She growled; her anger barely in check. Buffy could see what Angelus was trying to do and she wasn't having any of it - she meant what she'd said earlier.



As Spike slipped into his true face, growling at his sire, Angelus made a gesture of surrender, "Hey, sorry - I just wanted the remote that’s all."



"There are loads of TV’s in the mansion Angelus, go watch them." Buffy said, her eyes flashing yellow though her face remained in its human countenance.



"Fuck off already." Spike growled, his arms tightening around Buffy.



Angelus was surprised, he hadn't expected Buffy to act like that - Spike yes, but Buffy? Buffy actually seemed to want his childe and that didn't bode well for his plan.



"Sure." He responded easily, leaving the room. At the door he looked back, Buffy was leaning forward to kiss Spike. His vampiric hearing picked up her whispered words. "I love you, Spike. I love you so much."



Swallowing his instinctive growl, Angelus slammed the door behind him. This didn't look good.





---





"I love you too." Spike responded, kissing her passionately.



Both ignored the slamming door behind them.



He lowered her down on to her back, moving over her. As he removed her top and shorts, she quickly undid the remaining catches on his jeans. Kissing her deeply, Spike thrust in to her and both moaned loudly in pleasure.



With his weight on one hand, the other explored her breasts as he continued to thrust into her. Growls of lust filled the entertainment room as the vampires neared their release. They broke away from the other's mouth at the same moment, biting down on their mate's jugular.



Both came hard, Spike shooting his cold seed into Buffy's warm body as she clamped down on his pulsating cock.



Together they lay sated, purring in equal abandon, both knowing exactly to whom they belonged.





A/N: As always R&R!
Chapter Four by PassionFish
Part Four







"I'm worried Giles, she's been gone three days now. She hasn't been to any classes. I looked for Parker but I couldn't find him. Also Angel came down looking for her, but I told him I didn't know where she was." The red head said this all in one breath.



Willow collapsed into a chair at the watcher's home and looked up to Giles, imploring him with her eyes to give her an explanation.



"Maybe she a-and Parker left together for a few days - though why she wouldn't tell us is beyond me.....You say Angel came round, why?"



"I don't know, but he was acting kinda weird - you know, almost over guilty. Reminded me of my fish." Willow shook her head, "But that’s not the problem - I don't know why she'd leave without telling me...or you...or anyone!"



She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, "Giles...y-you d-don't think she's..."



"No, Willow, don't think that. We'll find her, I promise. I'll ring Angel; he should know how to find her. After all he did track her to Sunnydale." The Watcher attempted to reassure the witch, though doubt filled his mind.



Buffy may have been a bit of an urst-wile Slayer, but she always checked in with him every day. He tried Angel Investigations a few times, before being informed by the operator that the line had been terminated.



Giles replaced the phone, his face white, "Willow....there has been a murder, three murders at Angel's home. An actress - Rebecca Lowell, Wesley a-and...Cordelia."



Willow's eyes bugged and her tears spilled over. "No...” she whispered, a thought struck her and she spoke suddenly, "Angelus!"



Giles looked at her sharply at the despised name, but refrained from speaking as she continued.



"It must have been...him. There was something off about him when he visited, I told you. Oh God....Cordy." She let out a sob, and the Watcher enveloped her in his arms as her body shook with her loss.



Willow looked up at Giles, "What happens if he killed her Giles? He was looking for her and now she's missing...." She couldn't say her name for fear of making her terrible assumptions come true.



"Shush" He cooed, attempting to calm her. His watcher-mode switched off and Ripper came back in full force. "If he's hurt her I'll kill him, I swear I'll kill him."





---





Buffy awoke just as the sun set. Spike was still deep inside her and she as stretched, her movement woke her lover.



"Hmmm, hi!" She murmured as he turned them on to their sides, pulling her to him possessively.



"'Mornin'." He returned, pressing a kiss to her lips.



Buffy smiled moving back, "Shall we go out tonight?"



He appeared to be about to argue 'no' and she quickly turned on the charm!



"Please Spike, pretty please?" She asked, batting her eyes at her mate.



He chuckled at her flirtations, kissing her briefly before pulling away, "Could never refuse you anything, could I?"



Buffy shook her head slightly, smiling - her eyes wide, before kissing him again. She rolled her hips forward, loving the feeling of her lover growl while he was inside her. She threw one leg over his hip, thrusting herself on to him. Both moaned as she squeezed herself around him and Spike rolled her on to her back, rocking against her clit.





----





"The chosen one. One of the light. When there are two of the light, one must fall. When that who was righteous of the light is turned to darkness within the sun's presence, strength the world has yet to see shall be bestowed upon her. Legions will come to serve them and the world shall suffer their wrath." Giles re-read the prophecy for the third time, his ominous voice not lost on the tear-stained faces of the four teenagers and one forty-something that sat in his living room.



He sighed, helplessly dropping the book on to a near-bye chair. "T-There's nothing else. This has been foretold in the watcher's chronicles, the beginning of the end of light verses evil."



"My baby." Joyce whimpered from the corner, her glass of brandy shattering into pieces as she threw it to the ground. "How could you..." She took a deep breath, falling back into her seat, her head in her hands as she wept.



Willow sniffed, moving carefully to the shaking woman, wrapping an arm around her, gently patting her back.



"Do we have to kill her?" Xander's quiet yet controlled voice broke in the silence. In the last few hours he'd been informed of his previous girlfriend’s demise and that one of his best friends had met their worst fate.



He hadn't really spoken.



Anya, in all her lack of human knowledge, had simply sat by him and held his hand. Her silence gave him strength.



"I...uh..." The watcher trailed off, his eyes closed as he forced back tears.



"Can I curse her?" Willow asked, "If I cursed her she'd be good right, then she wouldn't need killing." The witch flinched at her own tactlessness but her inner argument was lost when Giles looked at her with tears in his eyes.



His head slowly shook and he swallowed, "Slayers...do not keep their souls, as a normal vampire." At Willow's hopeful face he continued quickly, "But, for the Slayer to regain her soul she would have had not to have followed her sire's soul into hell. If she didn't follow him her soul would be in the ether - where it could be retrieved."



"So, you're saying if she's not with Angelus then we have a chance. I mean you said as a sire of a Slayer he would be protective and possessive of her, but if they aren't together then he has no hold over her so her soul isn't lost." Willow said; hope blossoming within all in the room.



Giles suddenly sat forward, "Yes, we must determine this though quickly. Willow, if you can get ready to retrieve her soul and also organise the no-entry spell. We must re-curse all the houses that have allowed her in never the less, just as a precaution." He looked up at Joyce, hope in his eyes. "We can try."



She nodded mutely then allowed Willow to lead her to her car.



"I'll prepare for the 'vampires stay out' ritual." Tara said quietly. When Giles simply nodded at her, lost in his thoughts, she quietly left the house.





*** *** ***



>



The eerie, yet sensual music rolled around the dark club, soft lighting bounced between the walls. Couples danced close together, heads resting on shoulders or chests. At least they thought they were dancing closer than possible, that was until the handsome blonde couple entered the dance floor.



>



He was dressed entirely in leather except for a red shirt, the black and blood colour accenting his pale skin and white blonde locks. She was encased in similar colours; tight black leather pants and a thin red backless halter neck.



>



Buffy smiled as she recognised the song and moved slowly to the dance floor. Spike followed closely, his eyes glued to her hips as they swayed enticingly in front of him. The crowd parted for them, allowing them clear passage to the middle of the room.



As they reached the centre, the vampire pulled his mate into his arms, holding her so that their legs wove in between each others. His arms wrapped around her as he swung their hips erotically back and forth to the beat as their mouths mated.



>



Angelus' yellow eyes burned in the dark room, watching Spike's hands move across Buffy.



His Buffy.



He barely restrained himself as he watched them practically made love...no not love...as they practically fucked one another on the dance floor.



Labels didn't matter, the point - she was HIS.



Once Spike was gone they could live evilly ever after.



Time.



Time was all it needed.



He had time, but he wanted what was rightfully his NOW. In a flash of black, he grabbed the nearest teenager and dragged her from the club, sinking his fangs into her soft neck.



>



Tara's mouth dropped open as she saw the former Slayer dancing...if it could be called that. She didn't realised they'd be in such a public place.



Funny, the guy she was dancing with didn't exactly fit Willow's description of Angel though.



*Giles.* She thought, hurrying from the club to the watcher's home an overly large cross clutched in her hand.



>



As the song finished, Buffy slid her hands up Spike's chest into his hair. She pulled slightly, bringing his lips from hers.



He growled, tugging at her bottom lip, "What, pet?"



She moaned against him, rocking her hips forward "Lets go." She said breathlessly, despite her need for none.



His eyes flashed yellow and he inhaled sharply as she moved her hands to his ass. Grabbing him, she thrust her hips into his. Growling again, he pressed a hard kiss to her lips before leading her from the club to his car.



>





"Uh...M-Mr G-Giles?" Tara's timid voice ventured into the saddened haze.



All eyes shot to her, though not in anger, and she blushed at the attention. Willow attempted to smile reassuringly at her and she continued, "I u-uh was at the u-um Br-bronze a-and I s-saw Buffy."



"With Angelus? Did she see you? Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Willows worried questions fired at the other witch, stunning her slightly.



Xander placed a calming hand on her arm "Let her finish Wills."



"Sorry." The hacker said and Tara smiled, feeling slightly better.



"She was d-dancing, but the guy looked, well, not how you described him."



The witch frowned, "What did he look like?" She asked quietly.



"He had uh, really blonde hair, bleached blonde - looked like u-um..."



"Billy Idol?" Willow and Xander asked at the same time, regret in their voices.



"Yeah." Tara said, kinda shocked that they knew.



"Bloody Hell!" Giles dropped his book, and collapsed into a chair.



"What?" I'm sorry, did I...?” Tara gasped.



"No, Tara, I think you saw her with S-Spike." Willow said as Xander hung his head in his hands.



The ash-blonde frowned. "Spike?"





---





"Yes, yes......SPIKE!" Buffy screamed into the night, as she came for the second time, claming down on Spike's cock forcing him over.



As he came his face changed and he sunk his fangs into the tender skin of her neck, reopening the almost healed bite mark. Buffy moaned, biting down on his neck in delicious retaliation. As they fed from their lover their hearts began to beat in synchrony, the sound almost blasting in their perceptive ears.



Once the world had stopped spinning, Buffy opened her eyes and removed her fangs from her sire's neck, absently looking around the alley behind the Bronze. She could hear people leaving the nightclub and she tugged lightly on Spike's hair. He raised his dazed eyes to hers and she smiled lovingly at him.



"Let's go home, my backs killing me!"



Spike chuckled, "Sure, love."







A/N: To coin a phrase: Don't be a poo, write a review!
Part Five by PassionFish
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's been so long - updates should be coming more fast and frequent now I'm back :)
Part Five





"What are you doing?" Angelus asked from his position, leaning against the door frame. He watched the Slayer, who was dressed only in tight hot-pants and a training bra, pushed up and came down, pushed up and came down, pushed up and came down, pushed up...



"What does it look like?" Buffy asked, turning her head to shoot him a scowl. "I'm exercising."



"Why, Buff, you gotta great body." Angelus said, moving to sit directly in front of her. He watched the way her breasts bounced with each push-up and smirked.



"Habit, I guess." Buffy answered absently, ignoring the smirk.



*Just ignore him, ignore him, ignore him...*



"I can think of a better way to keep in shape." Angelus stated with a lewd smile and he reached out a hand to stroke her hair.



Buffy scrunched up her nose and shot her feet out in front of her, kicking the older vampire away as she began on her back dips.



Angelus growled and pounced on her, falling flat on top of her and knocking the proverbial air out of her. Buffy snarled at him and pushed at his shoulders, but he'd pinned her tightly. Moments before she kicked him in the balls, they both heard Spike's growl rumble around the room. Buffy got up quickly and Angelus rolled off her, curling into a ball as immense pain radiated from his groin.



Buffy crossed over to Spike who stood with his fists clenched at his sides as he continued growling at his sire. She touched his shoulder gently, and gasped when he flinched from her touch.



"Spike?" She whispered and stood shocked as his angry gaze moved to her teary eyes. With a short growl at her, he stormed out of the room.



Buffy stood shocked for a minute before running after him. She just caught sight of the front door slamming shut. She rushed to it, swinging it open and ran out after him.



"Spike!" She shouted, unknowing that she was dangerously close to a large stretch of sunlight.



He stopped, and turned around glaring at her. "What?"



"Where are you going? It’s not what you think." She exclaimed, stepping ever closer to her death.



Spike snorted, "Really and what exactly was him lying on top of you, pet? Preparation for the main event?" He asked viciously.



"Spike! How can you think that?" Tears filled her eyes, not knowing how he couldn't trust her.



"Whatever, Slayer. Go back to your lap-dog." He turned, not wanting to see her cry and walked further out into the sun, the Gem of Amara keeping him safe.



"Spike!" Buffy cried again, running after him. She entered the sunlight and moments later let loose an unearthly snarl as pain shot through her body, blinding her and preventing her from moving as she began to burn.



Spike turned quickly at her growl of pain and his eyes bugged. He watched, horrified as the fire quickly spread over her flammable body and he rushed forward.



"Buffy!" He exclaimed, grabbing her from the sunlight and running to the safety of the shade.



The vampire burst through the front doors, vamped Slayer in arms, and rushed to the nearest bathroom. The fire had stopped but now her arms, stomach, calves and half her face and neck were covered in burns.



He carefully placed her in the bath, loosing control over his human face at the pain-filled whimpers emanating from his lover. He quickly turned on the shower, carefully allowing the cold spray to sooth the burns.



Twenty minutes later, when he could see the smaller burns healing he shut off the spray and gently lifted her, carrying her into thier bedroom. He laid her now unconscious body on the bed and moved himself to the cupboard, retrieving the first aid type kit he still kept from when he'd been in the wheelchair.



Glad that she was unconscious, he gently, and with the up-most care, wrapped her wounds. The wounds on her face, neck, right arm and both her legs had already healed with the combined healing powers' of a Slayer and Master Vampire's childe. But the more vicious wounds on her left arm and on her stomach had to be wrapped but should be gone in a day or so.



Once she was bandaged up Spike replaced the box, and then returned to the bed. He stood by it and sighed, running a weary hand through his hair. He crossed to her side and lifted her gently, placing her under the covers. Sighing once again he slipped into the bed next to her, pulling her carefully into his arms.



***



"Ow!" Buffy murmured as she regained consciousness. Her right hand moved, gingerly pressing against the sore burn on her stomach. Her eyes moved down as she felt a bandage covering her, and she smiled at the pale hand with black nail varnish she found next to hers.



She moved her hand to entwine thier fingers and her senses slowly became aware of the cool body behind her. She slipped one of her legs in between his and pulled him closer to her, sighing as tears of relief slipped down her cheeks. He hadn't left her, it was okay. Well, in a 'She was badly burnt but Spike hadn't run back to the Ho' kinda way.



She heard Spike inhale deeply as he woke up. She smiled as she recognised his morning routine; his body stretched away slightly before curling around her closer than before. He rubbed his head against hers, absently kissing her neck gently.



"Spike?" Buffy whispered, her voice timid and submissive - a tone no-one had heard from her in a very long time, especially not Spike. "I'm...I'm really s-sorry..."



Kissing her neck again, Spike spoke quietly by her ear, "Its okay, love." He could feel the tension in her body slip away at his words and he smiled when she spoke.



"I love you." She whispered, moving slowly on to her back. He leant down and kissed her. As their lips met, a quiet purr escaped Buffy's mouth, unbidden. Spike smiled against her lips, brushing his tongue against her lower lip; begging passage. Her mouth opened immediately, tenderly pulling his tongue into her mouth - allowing him to explore.



Tears filled her eyes as relief filled her body. They streamed down from underneath her tightly closed lids, mingling with the kiss. Spike broke the kiss, holding her head with both hands as his thumbs brushed away the tears. Her eyes were still closed, tears still falling from them. He gently kissed her lips.



"Baby, shhh..." He murmured, kissing her softly once more. "Don't cry, my love."



Buffy turned her head to the side, attempting to curl up into a ball as the tears just kept on coming. Spike moved off her and to her side, pulling her straight back into his arms. He could only make out strands of sentences, "I'm sorry....thought you'd go back to her.....please....I'm sorry..."



"Pet, stop it, shush..." Spike whispered into her hair, wrapping his arms around her tighter. "I came back for you.....I love you."



Buffy raised a hand, flicking her hair over her shoulder. Spike frowned but moved his head back slightly, brushing the remainder of her hair across her back.



Automatically attempting to make her more comfortable.



She tilted her neck in offering and Spike finally understood what she wanted. He kissed her neck gently, his hand moving back around her waist. It slowly slid up her body, cupping her breast. His face changed and he licked a delicate path along her neck, before biting down on her jugular. Buffy hissed his name in pleasure and rubbed her hips back into his.



Almost immediately, Spike extracted his fangs from her neck. Licking and kissing over his bite as he listened to his mate purr loudly. "You're mine, Buffy. My mate, my childe, my Slayer, my Buffy, mine."



"Yours." Buffy quietly agreed as she came down slowly from her vampiric high. He hadn't left her - the vampire way either. He'd marked her as his. It was gonna be alright.



"Make love with me, Buffy." She heard Spike whisper near her neck and she smiled turning on her back as he moved over her, pulling his already moving lips down to hers faster.



TBC....
A/N: Please do review :D
Part Six by PassionFish
Author's Notes:
Thanks to GreenAppleSweety, reader and ibsbmck for their recent reviews!

I'm afriad there will be a pause in updates, while I'm without internet, but as soon as it's back I'll be back! :)
Part Six







There were three short, sharp raps on the watcher's front door. Followed by a very proper British accent. "Mr. Giles?"



Giles looked up to the open door and for a moment he thought his Slayer had returned to him, alive and well. Standing in the door way, however, was a taller, heavier, twenty-something woman in a blue business suit with a crisp, white blouse underneath the blazer.



The Watcher removed his glasses, crossing to the door way as he absently rubbed the lenses clean. "Y-yes?"



She held out her hand in formal greeting, as she spoke, "Lilith Bradshaw. I've been sent by the council to get rid of this nasty business of a turned slayer. May I say how shocked I am that this Slayer has been turned - she was heading for the longest running Slayer."



Giles forced a tight smile and took the firm hand-shake limply, "Get rid of?"



"Kill." As Giles face paled Lilith spoke again, "Come now, Mr. Giles. I understand you have had four years with this girl but she is a threat now. Not only to Sunnydale but the whole world. There is no other solution, is there?"



"We had thought of cursing her with a soul." Giles replied, moving to sit down in order to hide the tears that threatened to escape at the bleak outlook.



"A soul? How would that help? You mean a conscience? She already has her soul." Miss. Bradshaw scoffed the idea.



"I beg your pardon? No book I have found has given such an indication of..."



He was cut off, "Really, Mr. Giles! Unless your slayer was in love with her sire before he turned her she will still have her soul!" Miss. Bradshaw laughed haughtily at the idea but at Giles' closed expression and rigid posture the council-woman's eyes bugged slightly. "I see." She responded tightly.



"Quite." Giles agreed.





***





"Mmmm...." Buffy purred with a smile as Spike hugged her to him possessively and he in turn purred his pleasure.



"Yeah, ducks." He replied through a contented sigh.



Buffy giggled, "You use the strangest endearments!"



Spike chuckled in return, "I'm old, pet." As Buffy's giggled reverberated throughout his body he smiled wickedly, "Still got all my parts in the right place though." He purred, sliding back inside her, savouring her gasp of pleasure as he did so.



"That you-ahhhh-have!" Buffy gasped.





***





Night had fallen and a red-haired woman sighed, glanced again at her watch. She swore when she realised that she was now forty minutes late. Okay, shortcut it is. She knew she shouldn't, especially in Sunnydale and what with it being nearly midnight but she was late.



With a silent, deep breath she entered the alleyway, her foot-steps speeding up as her heart-rate accelerated.



"Well, well, well, what do we have here, pet?"



The woman jumped in shock as the familiar cockney accent floated out from the darkness. She gave a little scream and tried to dash away from the source.



She slammed into a strong but petite body.



"Hey Willow! Going somewhere?"



"B-Buffy, hey! How ya been?"



"Undead, you?"



"Yeah, good, I see that." Will stuttered nervously, backing away from the ex-Slayer. "Well, I guess we can catch up some oth-” She was cut off as she bumped in to Spike behind her.



"You know Wills, I miss you. Our chats, our bronzing, there’s like sooo much stuff I wanna tell you - I have a mate now! Crazy, huh?" Buffy laughed, smiling into her friends face.



"Yeah, crazy." Willow agreed weakly, held lightly in place by hands that she knew would tighten the moment she tried to move.



"So, I reckon, best way to keep my friend - make her like me."



"Buffy, please..."



"No, Wills, see it won't hurt, I promise....I don't want to kill you-"



"But you will, you'll kill everything about me."



"No, honey, I won't! It makes it all right, whatever you want you take, it's amazing." Buffy walked over to Willow, giving her a reassuring smile, "It'll be fine." She whispered, tilting Willow's neck back.



Tears dripped down the witch's face as she felt cool fangs sink into her neck.



Her last conscious feeling was that of cool, refreshing blood dripping down her throat...



Then.....nothing.





***





"Buffy?" Willow murmured as she awoke, her amber daemon eyes seeking out her sires.



"Hey, Wills, drink this." Buffy watched, a loving smile on her face as her new childe drank down the blood she had just handed her. Buffy smiled as she felt Spike wrap his arms around her waist, "Isn't she perfect?" Buffy whispered to him.



"Not as perfect as you." He murmured, dragging his fangs across his lover's jugular.



"Wow, that was good!" Buffy opened her eyes to see her childe smiling, a tinge of blood staining her lips.



"Told you,” She leaned forward and wiped the blood off the red-heads lips with her finger; bring the digit to her own mouth and sucking off the blood. "Come on, I'll show you around the mansion - its huge, you'll love it."





***





Angelus watched from afar as the ex-Slayer showed the witch around the house. His eyes ate up the way her tightly encased moved as she walked, the way her long blonde hair bounced up and down, the way her-



He growled as he was suddenly slammed against the wall by one very pissed off peroxide-blonde vampire.



"Keep. Your. Eyes. Off. My. Woman." Spike growled, his eyes flashing furiously.



Angelus growled back, his own demon coming to the surface as he shoved the younger vampire away from him. He smacked him across the face, but the blow barely registered due to the enhanced slayer's blood flowing through Spike's veins.



Realising that he couldn't hurt him yet, at least not until he separated the younger vampire from the slayer's blood before hand he settled on verbal abuse. "Jealous, Spike? Guess you realise you'll never keep her, huh, boy?" He leaned maliciously close, "Does she scream out my name when she comes, like our darling Drusilla used to?"



With a sharp growl, his whole demon let loose as he lost any sense of restraint, Spike reached forward and snapped Angelus' neck. The older vampire fell to the floor, unable to move, his demon howling in pain.



Spike turned, darting to where Buffy and Willow stood. Buffy was introducing Willow to the wonders of the 'mortal room'. Said room was one where at least ten mortals hung from the walls, chained up; a constant tap of fresh human blood.



Buffy screeched in surprise when Spike grabbed her, his fangs sinking deep inside her neck, ripping through blood vessels and skin. It was the commanding bite of a sire to a childe. Buffy went immediately soft in his hold, anything she might have said or done stunted by the powerful blood-call of her sire.



Without a word to the witch, Spike hauled the slayer out of the room.



Willow pouted at the loss of her sire's attention. She looked over to the men hanging from the wall.



She smiled evilly. "Hi, boys! Wanna play?"





TBC.... ASAP! Please do review in the meantime :)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=1798