The Big Come Back by cole231
Summary: William and his friends come back completly different after a year away from high school. Now not known as 'William Giles' but Spike, will Spike be able to get the love of his life back into his arms?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 3074 Read: 3436 Published: 04/17/2006 Updated: 04/29/2006

1. Beginings by cole231

2. Grind by cole231

Beginings by cole231
Author: SpuffySpangel22
Fandom: Buffy/Angel
Rating: NC-17--eventually
Warnings: AU, Hetero, Some F/F
-Disclaimer- Do I have to leave a message? K, I own nothin.

Chapter 1: Beginings


Angel spotted Wesley and his loser brother talking to each other by Wesley's locker. They were geeks of the school and that was definite. Wesley could be snippy when he wanted and he always wanted, Wesley was the leader of the geeks. There was Xander Harris, Charles Gunn (who was only named a geek by hanging out with them), and Tara Mclay. None of them dressed the part but they were all so.

Angel saw William put a pack of cigarettes in Wesley's locker.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you smoking kills?" Angel asked with an evil grin. Wesley smirked back.

"Well in that case," Wesley took out a cigarette. "Would you like some?"

"You’re so cute" Angel said as he smacked Wesley's face a few times very hard. Then walked away.

"What crawled up his butt and died?" Xander asked as he walked up to the two with Gunn and Tara.

"His girlfriend" Wesley said gesturing the cheerleaders passing by.

"I'm outta here" William said which was strange because William was practically a mute. He just walked away without even looking at their faces. They were all shocked to even here anything in public.

"HEY!" Xander yelled as they all jogged after them. William was already outside and walking down the steps by the time they caught up with him. "WILL!" Xander said as they walked away from the school.

"I'm gone, finished"

"With what man" asked Gunn.

"This, I am going home"

"Home? You hate home"

"Not that home" William said as he stopped abruptly. He pulled something out of his pocket.

"Here six plane tickets to London, Mum 'ad a flat there but she only told me. Said as soon as they died we should go on our own. Big place she said, ten rooms she said" William continued as he handed them their tickets.

"First class? Will how did you get these?"

"Bought em in LA last week"

"Wait ho-hold o-on h-here" Tara stuttered. "H-How are w-we gonna just leave?"

"Mhm, do you’re foster parents care where you are unless they get a check in the mail? No, we all know the story as long as ours do we can do whatever the bleeding hell we want" Wesley put the back of his hand on William's forehead but he swatted it away.

"I'm going" Xander said.

"What do you understand how crazy that is?" Wesley said as they all ignored the bell for afternoon classes.

"Yes, so if you don't want to then don't. Plane tickets are for tonight at ten. Take it or leave it" William said as he walked away. "Be at the airport if taken"

~

That night on the plane.....11:00.....

"Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this" William said as he tapped his fingers impatiently. Wesley stopped him.

"It was your idea" Wesley glanced back at a sleeping Tara and Xander. Tara's head resting on his shoulder. Gunn seated in the window seat just staring.

"I take it back"

"Well, at least we know who our friends are" Wesley said as William rested his head on his shoulder.

"Remember when mum and da died?"

"Yes"

"I was so scared that you were going to leave"

"I know, I couldn't even go to the bathroom without you standing outside of the door waiting yelling 'When are you gonna be done goddammit' " William chuckled.

"Well you did take a fairly long time in the can"

"You just didn't want me to climb out of the window"

"Mmpht, well you can't leave me now. I pay the rent"

"We own the house"

"Correction"

"*We* own the house. We all do now"

"Damn right"

"It's gonna be a long year yanno"

"And 'm ready for every minute" William said with a smile. I can't wait.

Chapter 2: Groupies

Sunnydale,
3 years later
It was the big day
.
They were coming back with a bang.

Gonna rule the school. Hey why not go for the finals?

"RAAH!" They growled as they ran onto the playing field.

Football, think Football. Angel thought as they got into place.

After half time they ran back onto the field only to be interrupted by the speakers.

"Hey SUNNYDALE HIGH!

This is your guides Annnnnnnonamous A!" The first voice spoke.

"And Anonymous B, I know what your thinking. Who the hell is this hot man talking to a bunch of preppy arrogant little self centered spoiled brats like you?"

"I just wanna be sedated" The first voice started to sing as the other provided a beat. "TWENTY TWENTY TWENTY FOUR hour agoooo"

"I wanna be sedated" 'B' sang in a deep voice.

"Nothing to do nowhere to gooo"

"I wanna be sedated"

"Just put me in a wheel chair and get me on a plane. Get me outta Sunnydale before I go insane"

"OHOHOHOHOHOUH" Then they both sang in unision.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bah!
I wanna be sedated"

"Ah ah ah, not there detective security guard!" 'B' yelled.

"Oh yeah fuck baby do it to me good" 'A' said in a low seductive voice then 'B' joined in.

"OH baby yeah fuck 'm coming pump it pump it, pump us both uh god...."

"ANGEL!" They both yelled on the speaker. Angel's eyes widened.

"Oh god baby your the best at that, you should really get down their now. Their waiting" 'B' song singed.

"Hey is the speaker on?" 'A' imitated Angel's voice in a cheesy way.

"No baby just get down their wanna see your cute ass bounce! I mean we are in gay love!"

"Oh yeah babe see ya later, hold that permanent *huge* erection you have for me" 'A' finished the conversation with himself finally without bursting out laughing. Then they both did.

"And now you've all been waiting for it"

"ONE. TWO. THREEEE!" They yelled then the flag was released. A huge British flag fell from the score board with music starting to play loud.

I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and growing bored
In my smoked out boring room
My hair is shagging in my eye

Then after the song started to blare out of the speakers the people yelled back on the speaker.

"FUCK YOU" Then the song started again

. Then they could all see the clear name written in red on the flag. It said 'SWEETS REVENGE'

I'm not growing up
I'm just burning out
and I stepped in line
to walk amongst the dead

~
The next day Angel tried to hound down the punks who sullied his name. Riley told him to let it go and even Buffy, Cordelia, Harmony, and Darla said it was just a prank. So he did at first but what happened in History got them all thinking.

"Um, Angel Gallagher"

"Hmhm here"

"Wesley Giles" They all sat straight up in their seats.

"W-Wesley huh?" Riley stuttered. They all knew who he was, who he used to be.

"Yes, new students. Well, not new. Um, Wesley Giles, William Giles, Charles Gunn, Tara Mclay, and Alexander Harris"

"Their here?"

"Who's here?" Angel was still confused.

"They did it! The British flag, the hating of Angel. Which isn't exactly their style" Riley explained thoughtfully.

"Sweet's revenge, their playing at the grind tonight" Darla said as she pulled out a flier from her purse.

"Well, then I guess we'll be seeing Wes tonight. And the little groupies" Angel said with a small smile.
Grind by cole231
Buffy rolled her eyes as they walked into the club. Whats the point? It was just a senior pranks by a bunch of geeks. Alright, the everything going wrong for Angel, Riley, and Grahm today was a little strange. Angel was sleeping for most of the day in the nurses
office after someone spiked his drink with some sleeping medicine. Riley couldn't speak due to the larengitse someone gave him and Grahm thought he was losing his mind because someone kept throwing his things everywhere over the school without anyone seeing them. And at todays pep rally Andrew was set of fire, he wasn't hurt but it was rude. The principal said that someone was messing with chemical substinces meant to trigger when the lights dimmed on the suit.

The science club was currently being investigated.

"This'll be the last day those little but munchers mess with us" Angel said as he pounded his fist into his other hand. They walked ontothe back stage after Cordelia's 'If you don't let us by my father will find so many things wrong with this place' rant.

They were so annoyed they just said 'fine' and let them by. Angel was enraged so he looked around to see puny Wesely and his gang of freaks and geeks.

"Angel, their not here" Buffy said as she crossed her arms. Cordelia tapped on a man with white hairs shoulder.

"Yeah" He said as he turned around.

"You, do you know where Wesley and William Giles are"

"And who the hell are you?" said the red head standing beside him. The man suppresed an obvious laugh and answered.

"Uh, they are-- ran out...yeah saw mr broody come toward them and stumbled out like the *geeks* that they are"

"Oh really, what if I said that I could give you a big reward if you just give me a little hint" Cordelia said suductivly as she got closer to him, she tried to touch him but he caught her hand and grinned.

"Sorry, my tastes don't involve...plastic" The man and the other girl walked away laughing.

"Whatever, look their not here. Let's go to the Bronze, yanno *not* here" Buffy said as she nooded her head.
"Sweets Revenge on now!" They heard a stage hand yell.

"Oh really Buff, what do you still have a crush on bitty bite William"

"ANGEL! I did not have a crush on William! He was, just a friend of my mothers"

"Please, he practicly lived there"

"WE WERE SIX! Plus that was before his parents died"

"When did that happen?"

"Angel can you just *shut up* there going on in like, now so can you just like kick their asses after or something?" Buffy said as Riley put his arm around her and started to nudge her out of the back stage.

"Fine"

~~
Angel, Riley, Buffy, and Cordelia sat around the small table near the bar waiting for this *sweets revenge* to take the stage. Angel's ears perked up when they saw someone get on the stage and sit on a stool infront of the mic. They could all see who it was clearly.
William, his clothes were black but his brown curly hair was still their. They could only see his upper body but not that well by the lighting and the fact that he was purpously covering his body with the acoustic guitar that was resting on his knee. He moved the
mic to his mouth and began to play.

Something's on my mind
It's been for quite some time
This time I'm on to you
So where's the other face
The face I heard before
Your head trip's boring me
Let's nuke the bridge we torched
2,000 times before
This time we'll blast it all to hell
I've had this burning in my guts now
for so long
My belly's aching now to say
The lights went completly black and someone took over the guitar as William did something that no one could see.
To say...

As the lights came on William kicked over the stool and uncovered that his hair was now platinum and his band mates were behind him starting to play their intruments. William's guitar was traded for a black warlock with red designs painted all over it. Wesley to
his right playing bass and Xander to his left now playing the acoustic he had been before. Gunn was in the back playing drums.

You're just... a fuck,
I can't explain it 'cause I think you suck.
I'm take-
-ing pride
in telling you to fuck off and die.

By the time William finished all of their jaws were reaching the floor. All of the people they took to be geeks three years ago had turned into very muscular hotties. William was the one with the white hair, the one who was a total bastard to them. Everyone at
the table had just figured it out then and there.
After the applause William had a wide grin on his face and winked at them.

"Thank you Thank you Sunnydale. We've neva played in Sunnydale, well exeptions to the little football game me and Xander attended to last night" William said as he looked back at Xander. They were all playing a steady beat in the backround as William talked. "I'd like to introduce myself and band mates. To m' left is Xander to me back is Gunn and to m' right is my very insensitive brother who has either dated or slept with every one in London, Wesley Giles" There was a applause. "And I guess you all know me,
me name is Spike. Formally known as William the bloody if ya want to get tecnical" The applause grew louder. "Thank you, so now
I'll shut up and play ma grade A material"

Can you feel your heartbeat racing?
Can you taste the fear in her sweat?
You've done this wrong
It's too far gone
These sheets tell of regret
I admit that I'm just a fool for you
I am just a fool for you
Here is where we both go wrong
Tonight's your last chance to
Do exactly what you want to
And this could be my night
This is what makes me feel alive
Makes you feel alive
Here is where we both go wrong

They played with Wesley singing back up. The people sitting around the small table had hardly moved an inch still sitting listening to them.
"Did someone seem to get a personality transplant when we weren't looking?" remarked Angel.

"Their- the- good?"

"BUFFY, they are not good they sabatoged everything today if you hadn't noticed"

"Okay, but they are good" Riley shook his head drasticly. "Well it's good to see someone grew up"

After the twenty minute argument about ethics and rock bands Buffy noticed that the band was getting off the stage and slipped away without caring anymore what their opinion was. By the time she got to the back she saw Gunn walk out of the back exit carrying the last of their equiptment. She followed them to see Wesely and 'Spike' smoking as they put their guitars in the van.

Spike had just thrown the small wig that covered his head into the back.

"William and Wesley my how times have changed"
"Buffy?" Spike said with a smile.

"Hey, or should I call you Spike now?"

"He perfers Spike, last guy that called him William is in the hospital" A woman said from the roof of the car.
"Huh?" Buffy said looking up. The woman jumped down from the car beside Buffy.

"Yep, and he was our teacher" Tara said with a smile.

"'E deserved it"

"You, *William* put your own teacher in the hospital?"
"Apparently acting out is some bloody crime" Wesley said with a shrug.

"Tara?" Buffy said shocked at her atire. She wore a small school girl outfit with dark makeup and a see through white shirt. Buttoned up to her black bra, even her shoes were now high healed with pins and leather covering.

"Buffy, wow you look so...hmm, nice" Tara's every word dripped with sarcasm.

"Uh, thanks"

"So Buffy, how ya been" Spike said as he crushed the bud under the heal of his dockers.

"Great" Buffy saw the woman with red hair come from behind the van and walk beside Tara.

"This is Willow, Willow Buffy" Spike introduced.

"Hi" Willow nodded.

"Hello"

"Tara, where the hell were you" Xander said as he came from behind the van with Gunn.

"Yeah, Xan man got the burn from Acoustic"

"Sorry had more important things to do" Tara said as she looked into Willows eyes as Willow played with the top of her short skirt.

Tara took her hand and yanked Willow for a deep kiss. As the kiss deepened the guys started to applaud and whistle. Buffy's eyes were wide with fright.

"Well we gotta go. Loaded up" Gunn said after the kiss stopped.

"Kay fine, but mora that in the ca' "Wesley said as he opened the back door of the van and threw the ciggerete somewhere. Everyone got into the car except for Spike.

"So Buff, i'll se ya tommorow at Sunnydale high"

"Yeah, okay"

"But before I leave there's always something I wanted to do" Spike said as he stepped closer. Buffy was hardly paying attention still stunned at Tara and Willow's kiss.

"What's that no-" But before she could answer Spike grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hard. Buffy whimpered as she realized what he was doing. She completely forgot about Riley and kissed him back. But soon after his friends started to clap Spike seperated from her.

"Mmm, like stawberrys" He whispered in her ear then climbed into the back of the van and they took off leaving Buffy stunned.

"BUFFY! Where did they go!" Angel yelled as her
friends found her brief moments after the band rounded the corner.

"Uh, they left"

"Why didn't you like stall?" Cordelia said with her eyes wide.

"I- I tried but they said they'd catch us tommorow, yanno school. They go, you know"

"EH" Angel grunted as his fists shook. Riley held up a sign on the pad that read 'Tommorow they die!!!'

"Oh that's original" Buffy said as she walked out of the alleyway with Cordelia.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=18813