Author: SpuffySpangel22
Fandom: Buffy/Angel
Rating: NC-17--eventually
Warnings: AU, Hetero, Some F/F
-Disclaimer- Do I have to leave a message? K, I own nothin.

Chapter 1: Beginings


Angel spotted Wesley and his loser brother talking to each other by Wesley's locker. They were geeks of the school and that was definite. Wesley could be snippy when he wanted and he always wanted, Wesley was the leader of the geeks. There was Xander Harris, Charles Gunn (who was only named a geek by hanging out with them), and Tara Mclay. None of them dressed the part but they were all so.

Angel saw William put a pack of cigarettes in Wesley's locker.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you smoking kills?" Angel asked with an evil grin. Wesley smirked back.

"Well in that case," Wesley took out a cigarette. "Would you like some?"

"You’re so cute" Angel said as he smacked Wesley's face a few times very hard. Then walked away.

"What crawled up his butt and died?" Xander asked as he walked up to the two with Gunn and Tara.

"His girlfriend" Wesley said gesturing the cheerleaders passing by.

"I'm outta here" William said which was strange because William was practically a mute. He just walked away without even looking at their faces. They were all shocked to even here anything in public.

"HEY!" Xander yelled as they all jogged after them. William was already outside and walking down the steps by the time they caught up with him. "WILL!" Xander said as they walked away from the school.

"I'm gone, finished"

"With what man" asked Gunn.

"This, I am going home"

"Home? You hate home"

"Not that home" William said as he stopped abruptly. He pulled something out of his pocket.

"Here six plane tickets to London, Mum 'ad a flat there but she only told me. Said as soon as they died we should go on our own. Big place she said, ten rooms she said" William continued as he handed them their tickets.

"First class? Will how did you get these?"

"Bought em in LA last week"

"Wait ho-hold o-on h-here" Tara stuttered. "H-How are w-we gonna just leave?"

"Mhm, do you’re foster parents care where you are unless they get a check in the mail? No, we all know the story as long as ours do we can do whatever the bleeding hell we want" Wesley put the back of his hand on William's forehead but he swatted it away.

"I'm going" Xander said.

"What do you understand how crazy that is?" Wesley said as they all ignored the bell for afternoon classes.

"Yes, so if you don't want to then don't. Plane tickets are for tonight at ten. Take it or leave it" William said as he walked away. "Be at the airport if taken"

~

That night on the plane.....11:00.....

"Oh god I can't believe I'm doing this" William said as he tapped his fingers impatiently. Wesley stopped him.

"It was your idea" Wesley glanced back at a sleeping Tara and Xander. Tara's head resting on his shoulder. Gunn seated in the window seat just staring.

"I take it back"

"Well, at least we know who our friends are" Wesley said as William rested his head on his shoulder.

"Remember when mum and da died?"

"Yes"

"I was so scared that you were going to leave"

"I know, I couldn't even go to the bathroom without you standing outside of the door waiting yelling 'When are you gonna be done goddammit' " William chuckled.

"Well you did take a fairly long time in the can"

"You just didn't want me to climb out of the window"

"Mmpht, well you can't leave me now. I pay the rent"

"We own the house"

"Correction"

"*We* own the house. We all do now"

"Damn right"

"It's gonna be a long year yanno"

"And 'm ready for every minute" William said with a smile. I can't wait.

Chapter 2: Groupies

Sunnydale,
3 years later
It was the big day
.
They were coming back with a bang.

Gonna rule the school. Hey why not go for the finals?

"RAAH!" They growled as they ran onto the playing field.

Football, think Football. Angel thought as they got into place.

After half time they ran back onto the field only to be interrupted by the speakers.

"Hey SUNNYDALE HIGH!

This is your guides Annnnnnnonamous A!" The first voice spoke.

"And Anonymous B, I know what your thinking. Who the hell is this hot man talking to a bunch of preppy arrogant little self centered spoiled brats like you?"

"I just wanna be sedated" The first voice started to sing as the other provided a beat. "TWENTY TWENTY TWENTY FOUR hour agoooo"

"I wanna be sedated" 'B' sang in a deep voice.

"Nothing to do nowhere to gooo"

"I wanna be sedated"

"Just put me in a wheel chair and get me on a plane. Get me outta Sunnydale before I go insane"

"OHOHOHOHOHOUH" Then they both sang in unision.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba bah!
I wanna be sedated"

"Ah ah ah, not there detective security guard!" 'B' yelled.

"Oh yeah fuck baby do it to me good" 'A' said in a low seductive voice then 'B' joined in.

"OH baby yeah fuck 'm coming pump it pump it, pump us both uh god...."

"ANGEL!" They both yelled on the speaker. Angel's eyes widened.

"Oh god baby your the best at that, you should really get down their now. Their waiting" 'B' song singed.

"Hey is the speaker on?" 'A' imitated Angel's voice in a cheesy way.

"No baby just get down their wanna see your cute ass bounce! I mean we are in gay love!"

"Oh yeah babe see ya later, hold that permanent *huge* erection you have for me" 'A' finished the conversation with himself finally without bursting out laughing. Then they both did.

"And now you've all been waiting for it"

"ONE. TWO. THREEEE!" They yelled then the flag was released. A huge British flag fell from the score board with music starting to play loud.

I declare I don't care no more
I'm burning up and out and growing bored
In my smoked out boring room
My hair is shagging in my eye

Then after the song started to blare out of the speakers the people yelled back on the speaker.

"FUCK YOU" Then the song started again

. Then they could all see the clear name written in red on the flag. It said 'SWEETS REVENGE'

I'm not growing up
I'm just burning out
and I stepped in line
to walk amongst the dead

~
The next day Angel tried to hound down the punks who sullied his name. Riley told him to let it go and even Buffy, Cordelia, Harmony, and Darla said it was just a prank. So he did at first but what happened in History got them all thinking.

"Um, Angel Gallagher"

"Hmhm here"

"Wesley Giles" They all sat straight up in their seats.

"W-Wesley huh?" Riley stuttered. They all knew who he was, who he used to be.

"Yes, new students. Well, not new. Um, Wesley Giles, William Giles, Charles Gunn, Tara Mclay, and Alexander Harris"

"Their here?"

"Who's here?" Angel was still confused.

"They did it! The British flag, the hating of Angel. Which isn't exactly their style" Riley explained thoughtfully.

"Sweet's revenge, their playing at the grind tonight" Darla said as she pulled out a flier from her purse.

"Well, then I guess we'll be seeing Wes tonight. And the little groupies" Angel said with a small smile.