Remember Me, Luv? by lovebites
Summary: As a senior, Buffy gave her heart to Spike. When he leaves for reform school in london, she falls in love with Riley. She decides to attend college at Oxford University... read and review please!
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2723 Read: 4001 Published: 07/23/2007 Updated: 07/27/2007

1. Meet Me After School by lovebites

2. The Party by lovebites

Meet Me After School by lovebites
Author's Notes:
Hey everyone. I want to let you know I’d like reviews, Sad to say I own nothing but the plot. This is based lightly one a true story.
“Hey, Spikey.” The blonde girl blushed as she gave him a quick kiss and ran back to her huddle of friends, it was study hall and she and her friends were flirting with the football players.

As the bell rang, the boy walked over to her and smirked, replying, “Hey Goldie-locks!” she walked aay from him, rolling her eyes, her arms crossed, feigning dismay. He pulled her arm and swung her to face him.

“What Spike.” Away from her friends, he whispered in her ear. “Meet me after school, Summers. We need ta talk.” The nearness of him mad her blush and she stepped back, he pulled her forward and said, “Don’t be late.”

She walked off and returned to her friends, her heart in a tumult and her friends giggling. “So, what’d he say, B” friend Faith asked. “Nothing.” “Come one, you aren’t blushing and we all know you still like him.

Remember last year? We know what went on between you two.” Cordelia said rolling her eyes.

“Maybe she doesn’t want to talk about it. That’s personal.” Buffy looked relieved at her closest friend, Willow. The bell rang and they went inside.

LATER THAT DAY

Buffy slid her pink cargo bag on her shoulder and turned around to see Spike in front of her. The halls were empty and she was late for after school help which she needed to go to since she was failing science.

At the sight of Spike, she “I said I’d meet you by the water fountain in the front hallway.” Spike put his hands on the lockers, one either side of her and stated, “We need to talk.”

Buffy flustered, “Yeah?” Spike looked her over, “You and I both remember what went on in the locker room, when Ms. Calender left the doors open.” “Yes.”

“We were late to class that day. Do you remember that?” He ground his hips into her...Buffy blushed, “Its in the past, Spike.”

“Then why did you agree to meet with me? You can’t say you don’t remember that, don’t want that.” He said harshly as he ran his hand up her thigh, grasping her skirt lightly... “Oh, God, Spike.” She pushed him away. “I don’t regret it, but its in the past. We’re seniors now.....what did you want to say?”

“Buffy, I’m telling you this before anyone. Because I care for you.” He pause and watched her look away. “I’ve gotten in trouble too many times. My father, Giles is sending me away. I’m visiting my Uncle Wesley in London for reform. I won’t be back. I was hoping to have something to remember you by.”

He smirked. Buffy looked up at him with moisture already in her eyes. “Spike.” She whispered. Her hands clung around his neck and she softly pressed her lips against his.

He replied and added passion to the kiss wrapping his arms around her. Stopping for breath, they looked at one another. “I’m going to miss you, Spike.” He had an idea, “Buffy, I’m having a party and was wondering if you would like to come. Would you?” Buffy thought about it. “Will you?” he asked again.

“Sure Spike, I’ll go.” She smiled sadly at the thought of him leaving.

“It starts at 8, ok? It’s at my place, on Saturday.” As she nodded and started to walk away, she turned back and asked, “Who all is going?” “Um. Xander, Devon, Parker, Angel, Oz, Cordelia, Willow, Harmony, and Anya.” Buffy thought this over, “So you and I are going sort of as a couple, then?...”

Spike smiled and stated simply, “yeah. Yeah. We are, is that okay?” Buffy walked up to him, smiled and nodded her head.

He slowly took her chin gently and guided her lips to his own. She broke it off first. “I have to go, Spike!” She smiled and walked away quickly, leaving him to think about her and what the party will be like.

LATER THAT DAY

Buffy couldn’t concentrate all day during the help ... she struggled with the labs and was so flushed at the mention of his name.

Willow and Xander were in her lab. But, Willow wasn’t learning, she was teaching them, and Xander had failed as well. “Gee, Buff, I think you shouldn’t go.” Xander said with a frown.

“I think he’ll expect from you...” Willow rolled her eyes. “Xander is probably just jealous, he’ll get over it.” Buffy grinned and put their project by the teacher’s desk, and they walked to the parking lot, where their parents were waiting to pick them up.

“See ya later guys!” Buffy called as she shut the car door. She was going to ask her mom to go to the party. It was not going to be an easy task.

Thinking things over carefully, she began meekly, “Um. Mom?”

her mom nodded with recognition as she turned the car to the left lane, “Yes. Dear”

Buffy took a deep breath, “Spike is having this really great party and I really want to go he’s not that bad and it’s a farewell party for him Faith is going and so is Willow, Cordelia too. And Xander and Oz, and, I know you don’t care who’s going but I’d really like to go.” She finished with a gasp for air.

“Yes.” Buffy looked amazed at her mother. “So that’s all, just yes?” Her mother smiled, “No...” Buffy rolled her eyes and kkicked her feet up onto the dashboard, “what now!?” “The condition is that you be home before one and come back looking presentable.” Realizing what her mother thought, “NO! Um, no mom. You see, we’re not-I won’t-we’ weren’t thinking of that!...But yeah, I’ll definitely be back by one. “Buffy smiled at her mother and didn’t bother to tell her it ended at 11.

“I know he has other ideas, Buffy, they always do. Just watch out for yourself.” Buffy rolled her eyes at her mom. Spike just wanted to have a good time before he left. But inside, Buffy knew he wanted more, and maybe, just maybe, she did too.

Buffy looked into her mirror, thoughts stuffing their way into her mind. will he expect anything? Everyone says so. What if I can’t accept? she shook her head as she put a clip into her hair.

She was dressed in a frilly black mini with black strap heels and a pale pink short sleeved top that was the limit her mom would let her wear on the scale of sluttiness, she wanted to look good for him, her light green eyeshadow accenting her eyes and her hair curly.

Walking down the stairs, her mother greeted her, “Buffy. Can we talk before you go to the party?” Buffy secretly rolled her eyes and followed her mother into the living room. “Buffy. I know you say your older now, you are almost 18. I think you think you can do what you want, but you can’t. You are too young. If I were you, I’d wait till you are 21, or even marriage. I know its hard. Please make me proud, honey.” oh, gosh. She has to do the proud thing. I am sooo not too young. And you’re right. It is hard. Very Hard.
The Party by lovebites
Author's Notes:
Collage is coming next chapter after this so stay tuned!
Buffy stepped inside the house; the music was blaring spotting her friend Willow by the punch. “Hey Wills. What’s up?” Willow blushed, “I like that guy over there.” Buffy grinned, “Really? Want me to hook you two up?” Willow shook her head, “He wouldn’t like me. I’m just a bookworm, and he’s in a band.”

“Hold on a sec.” Buffy replied and with that she left her friend and walked over to the guy she knew who liked Willow.
“Hey, Oz. Come over here and tell Willow you like her. Jeez! I thought you did already! You guys are so shy- I have to do everything.” Oz walked slowly over to a blushing Willow and asked her to dance.

With her work done, Buffy gloated to herself and headed over to the punch bowl and realized it would be spiked. Backing away she ran into the guy she had hoped to avoid. Angel . He was still not over her and he was the head of the football team. “eeeyyy it’s Buffyyy.”

He greeted her warmly, almost……drunkenly. Realizing he was smashed she swerved around him before he could say much to her.

Looking into the next room over she spotted Spike talking to Xander in the back and the two were fuming. She decided to split them up.

The words she heard of their argument consisted of, “if you ever………Buffy I swear……look I won’t……care for her….shut up……..you know we know you don’t……..that’s not true………she’s coming.”

Buffy carefully walked on over, forcing a smile. ‘What’s up, guys?” Xander pushed past her, glaring at Spike and brushing Buffy’s shoulder. “What’s gotten into him?”

Spike took her hands in his and smiled, gazing deep into her eyes, “He doesn’t like how we are. “ She looked up to meet his eyes, their closeness making her queasy inside, “What do you mean, ‘how we are’” He brought his hand to graze her cheek softly and she shivered at his touch. “Let’s talk upstairs -this music is too loud, “okay.” Upstairs?...yikes!

Spike held her hand as he guided her up the stairs. Her heart was doing somersaults and she was so close to him, she could hear his breath. The axe body spray he was wearing drowned her, her hormones just wanting to attack him. But she kept calm on the outside.

“So…England, huh.” She asked quietly, walking about in his room, looking at old pictures and sport trophies. Buffy was relieved that she had found a conversation, as he replied.

“Yeah, merry old England,” He scoffed and slowly approached her. “Rupert has got me tied up till I am good.” Spike sighed and reached for her hand. His hands caressed hers softly as they stood in silence. He positioned her hands behind his neck and placed a soft small kiss on her lips. Gazing into his beautiful blues she asked softly, “Will I ever see you again?” He shrugged slowly with melancholy, tenderly shaking his head once. “I don’t know, Buffy, but it’s not likely... Listen.”

He continued, “I know I feel strongly about you, more than I have for anyone in my life, and I want to say, if I never get a chance to…I love you.”

Buffy was so caught in the moment she could have cared less what her mother had said. “I love you too.” She softy whispered and he pulled her into a kiss. She was so ready, so willing, and him so eager and hopeful, their lips clashed in a rich, fulfilling kiss. Their bodies felt numb, they were so high. What are you doing! Her mind was screaming, but she gave into him, gave into everything he did.

He began to caress her so carefully, she was moaning into him for something, anything of him to make her feel. Though it was their first time, he seemed so experienced, such an expert. She straddled him needing to feel him, closing the small gap between them and she raised and lowered her hips, riding his manhood till the hitting point, riding him slowly and then faster with need.

He came into her and she screamed his name, deaf to those downstairs, the loud music sheathing the sound. They lay there in silence, and drifted slowly into a slumber.

Spike awoke soon after and looked at the girl, no woman lying at his side. She was an angel, so bright and full of life, and he felt somewhat proud he had been the first to touch her. So willing, only for me…she loves me……but something didn’t feel right. Xander had warned him-leaving her after sharing something this intimate… it wasn’t right. It was a mistake.

He shouldn’t have done this, not now, not ever. He shamed her for life, and he was only going to break her heart when he left. Spike silently got dressed and quietly closed the door. He looked at the time and saw it was ten-thirty, his party was still on, and surprisingly as crowded as ever if not more. He spotted Xander by the snack table and then spotted Willow and Oz on the dance floor.

He glared at the happy couple bitterly, remembering that he and Buffy could never have the same. He saw their cheerful smiles and their laughter in check with one another. He kicked at the ground with spite as Xander walked up to him.

“You did it, didn’t you?” Xander accused him.
Spike, wanting to maintain Buffy’s reputation, put on a disbelieving face.
“No, Xander. Don’t be stupid. You were right. It wasn’t a good idea to get involved with her now and so I didn’t. Don’t worry, she’s fine. We just talked, nothing more. Yeah, for a long time, but you know, it is our last day together. And it’s none of your business what we talked about either.”

Xander just stared at him menacingly. He didn’t like that smirk, he knew he might have been lying, but he shrugged it off in favor of the half hour of partying still ahead. Besides, he had to get back to Anya.

Spike headed back upstairs to check up on Buffy. He found her lying there, still gorgeous as ever, but now the moon silhouetted her slim form and he savored the touch of her. God, she is beautiful.He lay next to her for a minute, gently pulling a strand of blonde behind her ear, and decided she better make another appearance before the end of the party, to avoid talk, and carefully shook her awake.

She stirred leisurely and groaned softly, “Spike?”
Spike whispered in her ear coaxing, “Come downstairs with me, Buffy. Everyone is waiting.”
Buffy shivered as the covers left her body and he swallowed hard at the memory of what they had shared only an hour before. She dressed quietly and after, he hugged her close to him, and pressed a delicate kiss upon her lips that comforted her.

With uneasy eyes, she whispered, “Spike? I don’t want anyone to know about…tonight. It’s just, I don’t think-” He cut her worried tone off with his kiss, “Its okay, Buffy. I understand. I won’t say anything.”
Though dressed she dropped down back on the bed in what seemed like frustration. “I’m going to miss you too much Spike.” Her head in hear hands.

Spike comforted her yet again, “I love you, Buffy. Never forget that. What we just shared means so much to me, and we’ll have this to remember when I leave.” and pulled her gently up off the bed. They left the room and walked down the stairs in silence.

Buffy thought about Spike as she danced with her friends. He was with the guys in the corner, but she wasn’t worried he would tell them. She trusted him. The connection they shared was like none she had ever had. They had slept together and it changed everything in so many ways.

She smiled and waved at him as she saw him look over her way. Finally, he walked up to her and acted casual, as if nothing had happened, and asked her how the party was.

“The party’s great! Too bad you’re not going to be around to throw them anymore.” This was said lightly, but he caught the undertone of remorse in her words.
As people began to leave, the tension in the air rose and they knew things would never be the same again.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=27180