I'm Getting Married in the...Hold Up! by Jake
Summary: When Buffy needs a date for her sisters wedding her only choice happens to be the man she's planning on divorcing. Can she survive two long weeks with him at her side?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 8564 Read: 7916 Published: 05/29/2009 Updated: 09/29/2009

1. 'Til Divorce does us part by Jake

2. Mile-high club by Jake

3. Home is the place where they have to take you in by Jake

4. Welcome Home by Jake

5. Welcome to the floral hell by Jake

6. A day in the park...never ends well by Jake

7. After the game by Jake

'Til Divorce does us part by Jake
Author's Notes:
Posting to see if anyone likes the idea. If you do, please review and let me know and I'll continue with it. If not, please review and I'll make it go bye-bye.
Buffy tossed various items into the over-sized black suitcases as she ‘packed’ for her sister’s wedding. She had exactly 7 days, 4 hours, and 37 minutes until the big day and she had to look absolutely fabulous. Come hell or high water she was going to be the name on everyone’s lips, NOT Drusilla. Although it didn’t help that her sister was marrying tall, dark and brooding and Buffy had….well she had her trusty Beagle, Sampson.

“Come in!” Said Beagle alerted her to the doorbell as she hollered at the person on the other side of the door. Sure enough, clad in all black complete with a leather duster and the bluest eyes she’d ever seen was her best friend and former lover, William Pratt. He chuckled as he dodged the jumping pooch in an effort to reach the petite blonde as she laughed from the doorway.

“Seems the little bugger remembers me after all. Been too long since I’ve been in this house.” Spike looked around the room wistfully as his eyes fell upon a picture of them smiling in their younger years. His arms were wrapped tightly around her waist as her head fell back on his shoulder as she laughed at something behind the photographer. His eyes, as always, were focused on her.

“Oh my God Spike, please tell me you aren’t wearing that on the flight! You cannot wear that to meet my parents, the entire wedding party will be there! You have to look at least mildly presentable, well we can work around the bleach but suit! Couldn‘t you just wear a suit or something?” Buffy watched him with a horrified expression taking over her face as he shrugged indifferently.

“What’s wrong with it?” The Brit shrugged again before crushing his lips to the startled woman’s, holding her close as she struggled to separate her body from his.

“Spike…Spike stop! We don’t do that anymore…remember?” Buffy finally pushed him away and went back to packing or rather tossing things she maybe… sort of… might need on the trip into her suitcase.

“Leather pants luv?” He smirked as he held up the black pants she’d just thrown into the bag.

“Shut up. You never know when you’re going to need leather pants…there could be clubs or… I don’t know, just throw them back in the bag and stop smirking!”

“Still don’t know why you’re making such a big fuss over going back home pet. ‘S not like you haven’t been back before. Jus’ now with Liam ‘n Dru getting hitched.” Spike leaned back against the bed as he watched her pert ass wave in front of him while she searched for some unknown object at the bottom of her closet and under the mounds of ‘reject’ clothes on the floor.

“I have to see my parents and…Liam” Buffy blonde head poked over the maroon bedspread to watch as the man in her room sprawled across the bed, his taut muscles rippling underneath alabaster skin as he did so. ‘ Bad Buffy! No thinking naughty thoughts about the…Oh my God is he getting hard?’ She forcefully tore her eyes away from the growing bulge in his pants, missing his smirk as he caught her appraising his ‘package’.

“Not to mention you still haven’t told your parents ‘bout the big break-up. Don’t think mommy ‘n daddy will be too proud of their little girl filin’ for divorce without their seal of bloody approval.”

“Let me worry about that. You… you just go get changed into a suit or something that doesn’t say I worship Billy Idol.” She pointed her finger out the room and he frowned at her comparison to Billy Idol.

“Bloody ponce stole this look from me!” He muttered on his way to retrieve the waiting black suit and blue tie.
She didn’t have the heart to tell him that Billy Idol had that look well over twenty years BEFORE he had been born and instead went back to packing up necessary and not-so-necessary items into her bag before lugging it towards the front door.

American Airlines flight 213 from Los Angeles, California to London, England, seats 19a and 19b…

“Look at that luv you can see the 405!” Spike excitedly pointed out the window of the Boeing 777 as his counterpart tried unsuccessfully to signal the flight attendant for another drink, preferably one with lots and lots of alcohol. Her stomach flipped as the plane jolted slightly as they climbed higher over the clouds.

“Spike shut up already! I don’t want to see anything but the inside of my eyelids until we get there and once we get there all I want to see the return flight away from those people.” Buffy groaned as the plane shifted directions during the steady climb to altitude. It wasn’t that she didn’t like flying, she did…it was the crashing that had her worried. Someone had once told her more accidents happen on the incline rather than the landing or in-flight and the pestering blonde at her side wasn’t helping matters in the least. He was wiggling around like a five year old on his first flight not a twenty-nine year old man that had already made this trip four times prior.

“Want to join the mile-high club luv?” His excited expression never died as his hands roamed over her exposed thigh, inching higher as the flight attendant turned her back on the couple.

Buffy’s mouth gaped as she struggled to find words but nothing resembling the English language or any other known language came to her as she continued to stare at him wide-eyed.

“’S not like we haven’t before. Remember our honeymoon? Did it right over the Pacific Ocean, we did. ‘Sides might as well get some use out of these rings ‘fore we ‘til divorce do us part.” He wiggled his fingers in front of her face making sure that she caught the glimmer of the platinum ring adorning his left ring finger before nudging her own hand with the matching ring. “’Sides luv we have to make it convincing for two weeks to the folks ‘fore you can yell at them once we’re safely behind security that we’re over. That includes snoggin’ and knowin’ yer mum she’s going to put us in the same room, probably next to Liam ‘n Dru. Should give them a run for their money and you shagged me silly jus’ last week.”

“We slept together once…”

“Twice pet”

“But never again Spike. It just didn’t work for us and…”

“Who decided that Buffy? Give me this trip to show you how much I still love you and if you decided after these two weeks that you want me gone I will gladly sign the divorce papers.” He gave her a quick peck on the lips before smiling broadly at the Barbie look-alike flight attendant standing by their seats.

“What can I get you for tonight’s meal? We have the orange chicken or salmon.”

“Salmon for my girl and I’ll have the chicken luv. “ Spike grinned at her again, noticing Buffy roll her eyes at the obnoxious display as the flight attendant ‘Mandy’ fluttered her eyelashes again.

“You must be from England, I just love a strong accent and yours is just to die for”

“Hey sweetie, yeah ok I want the salmon, he wants the chicken…move along. Oh and by the way, he’s married…to me” Buffy gave her own grin that turned into a heated glare as she followed the retreating bottle blonde’s track to the galley.

“So I guess you’re taking the deal then?” Spike grinned as she reluctantly nodded her head.
Mile-high club by Jake
Author's Notes:
Reviews would be awesome...please let me know if you like or leave suggestions as to where you would like to see this story go. I do read all of the reviews and take them into account when writing.
“William, sweetheart?” Buffy asked in that sickeningly sweet voice women throughout history to garner her husband’s attentions from the voluptuous blonde’s, um, assets.

“B-Buffy…my dear wife whom I love more than anything in this bloody world,” Spike grabbed her hand and dragged her down the small aisle of the plane to the back galley near the lavatories. “There is a God!” He hugged her to him, slightly squishing her petite body against his own.

“What was that about? Oh My God! You were totally checking her out. How dare you! We’re still married, you little…”
Spike couldn’t resist chuckling at her outraged expression, ‘Seems the little bint still wants my hot little body to herself after all.’ “Buffy, the chit cornered me as I was heading back, ‘S still all about you luv for as long as you’ll have me that is. It’ll take quite a bit more than a pair of nice tits to distract me.”

“Ha! See you said she had nice tits! How would you know if you weren’t checking her out?” She glared at him as she crossed her arms over her own chest as she waited for his answer.

“Bloody Hell luv of course I noticed them. I’m married, not blind. Kitten, I’m yours, don’t know what I have to do to prove that to you but name it ‘n I’ll give it a go!” His blue eyes sparkled as her lips crashed onto his own and he blindly searched for the bathroom door, following her in once he had gotten it open.

“So how should we go about this sweetheart?” They broke away only to survey the small area around them. He leaned his weight over her as they tried to maneuver around the miniscule bathroom.

“Well, if you don’t know that by now Spike, we’re really in trouble.” She giggled softly at his low growl as she reached behind her and felt the wet countertop.

“Not much room in here pet. Hop onto the sink.” He motioned to the water-covered sink as he unbuckled his pants letting his burgeoning erection spring free.

“Nu-uh, I’ve got to meet my parents in this and the counter is covered in water. Bend down and we can do this against the wall.” She hitched up her black knee-high skirt as she looped her arms around his neck and shuffled around until her back was against the wall.

“Real romantic this is…bloody hell this gets better every time!” Spike grunted as her snug little passage engulfed his length.

“Maybe for you, there’s a hook or something digging into my back,” She complained even as she started to rise and fall in tempo with his thrusting hips.

“Guh…did you gain weight luv?” He couldn’t help but notice her angry frown as he mentioned her weight and let out an unmanly gasp as she let her weight fall particularly hard over him in response to his remark. “God you feel good, so good Buffy pet” He shifted her weight slightly as his hips started a faster rhythm as he neared his own climax.

“Don’t you dare come without getting me…oh fuck!” She shuddered as his hand snaked down between their bodies to rub furiously against her clit, bringing her to climax.

“You were saying?” He smirked up at her as she tried to focus on his face with unfocused glassy eyes.

“Hey! Some of us have to use the bathroom too you know! Hurry up jackass!”
The couple giggled as they untangled and cleaned themselves up.

“Is my hair ok?” Spike held back a chuckle as he removed his hand from the door to draw it through her golden locks.

“Hair looks perfect goldilocks. Point of fact, you’re rockin’ that ‘just got fucked ‘n loved it’ look.” He let out a full-blown chuckle at her wide-eyed expression. “’S fine pet, whole plane probably knows what we were doing in here, weren’t exactly quiet ‘bout it.”

“Oh my God! These people are going to be in London with us. What if they recognize me or you bleach-boy?” She ruffled his hair before grinning at him. “Might as well let them know we both enjoyed it. Besides you didn’t really think I was that upset about it, did you? After all, I was the one to suggest the little mile-high club rendezvous.” She laughed at his gaped jaw expression as she opened the door to reveal a very irate-looking older woman.

“You heathens! What would the Good Lord think of you two? Unmarried little tramp God will punish you for what you’ve done!”

“Excuse me ma’am if you wouldn’t mind my husband and I would like to return to our seats.” Buffy pushed her way past the gaping woman without further preamble as she dragged a smirking Spike behind her.

Once seated in their seats Spike leaned over to whisper in her ear, “How far are you from a mental breakdown sweetheart?”

“Let’s just say I’m going to need years of therapy to get over the humiliation I’m currently covering right now. Spike, stop laughing! The entire plane knows what we did back there.” Buffy shifted lower as a young college-age boy gave her the once over before winking.

“Yeah pet, they all know you got royally fucked ‘n you loved every second of it.” He glared at the boy and gave him the one-finger salute. He knew his wife was a hot little piece of ass but didn’t need the rest of the world appreciating it.

“and you’re just so proud of yourself, aren’t you?”

“Well yeah, I don’t mind letting the world know that ‘m the only one allowed in that hot little body ‘f yours. You’re my wife ‘n I’m bloody proud of it.” He ran his hand over his exposed leg, stopping to rest on her upper thigh as he continued to glare at the younger man across the aisle.

“For now”

“For now what pet?” His brow furrowed as he stared at her blank expression.

“I still have two weeks to make up my mind Spike, so for now you’re the only one.” She shrugged as she toyed with the platinum band nestled on her left ring finger.

“You don’t really want the divorce kitten. I know you and I know you’ll keep me around. Do you remember what we said on our wedding day?”

“Don’t let Dawn anywhere near the cake?” She supplied weakly, knowing the next words out of his mouth.

“No I was referring to the ‘til death do us part’ but and the fact that you’re Catholic if I’m not mistaken.” At her stunned expression, he continued. “Don’t believe in divorce, do you?”

“When was the last time I was in a church Spike?”
Home is the place where they have to take you in by Jake
Author's Notes:
Reviews would be awesome but not required.
“C’mon luv wake up for me,” Spike nudged her shoulder as she absently batted his drifting hand away from her cheek. “’S time to face the music, we’re in London pet.” He lovingly stroked her cheek one last time before nudging her head clear off his shoulder, wiping at the slight drool mark she’d left there.

“What? Ok, I’m up, I’m up…we’re in London! Oh my God we’re in London! We can’t be in London yet, I haven’t had enough time…let’s go back home and take the flight again another day…or never. Never would be really good, please Spike? Do this for me?” Her wide eyes begged him as passengers moved past their seats to exit the plane.

“No can do luv. We’re here and that’s the way it’s going to be, now move!” He nudged her into the small aisle before he thrust a black duffle into her arms and continued to pressure her off the plane as he grabbed the other duffle and followed after her.

Stepping out into the main terminal of London’s Heathrow airport brought back none of the nostalgia of being home for Buffy, but rather the anxieties of meeting all of the people she had grown up with and worst of all…her parents.

“C’mon luv, wouldn’t want to keep the parents waiting, would we?” He looped her arm into his as he pulled her forward through the crowd towards the baggage claim area.

“Bugger off you stupid sodding…”

“Not two minutes in the country and you’re already speaking like a true Brit again, even got a faint hint of that accent coming back kitten.” He laughed as she contemplated what she’d just said and rolled her eyes. There was no use in denying her roots as she followed the bleached blonde through the crowd.

He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist as they waited for their bags to travel down the carousel. He couldn’t resist nibbling along the back of her neck as he saw college boy checking her out again. The more the boy’s eyes traveled over her bared, bronzed flesh, the more Spike want to rip his overgrown head off his overgrown body.

‘No bloody way in hell was she going to leave him and…what? Marry some college fool? Or would she move on to an older more distinguished…Giles’ Spike shook his head at the very thought of his wife with his favorite uncle. Suppressing the urge to gag, he turned back to the carousel in time to grab their bags. When he turned back the petite blonde was nowhere in sight.

“Bleeding buggering hell! Stupid little bint jus‘…Mum, Da ‘s great to see you both.” Spike held back a chuckle at the sight of Buffy squished in between her parents as they engulfed her in a bear hug.

“William, my dear boy, let’s take a gander at you. You’ve grown up and by the looks of it Elizabeth’s cooking hasn’t improved much.” Joyce Summers jabbed at his side as she surveyed his lean form under the black suit.

“She’s been absolutely wonderful to me Joyce and to tell the truth I do most ‘f the cooking in our house. “ ‘Well if you could call the pork beans I heated up in the microwave cooking ‘n our house is the biggest crock in history. Hasn’t been ours since the bloody chit kicked me out.’ He smiled at the loving couple as he wrapped his arm around the sputtering blonde and led her out of the baggage claim and towards the waiting cab.

Once everyone was situated, they began the trek to the large countryside estate that was the Summers’ summer home.

“…and Elizabeth, Drusilla is ecstatic that you two could make it back for the wedding. She knows how hard you’ve been working out in California and she wanted us to tell you that she can’t wait to see her favorite big sister…” Joyce carried on with her one-sided conversation as her daughter watched the countryside roll by miserably. She paid no attention to her husband anxiously fidgeting at her side as he impatiently tapped his fingers to a beat known only in his mind.

“What the hell are you doing?” Buffy nudged his vibrating thigh as he continued to toy with the cuff of his jacket.

“What the bleedin’ hell does it look like ‘m doing? ‘m twitchin’. Can’t help it, ‘m nervous ‘bout seein’ Dru and the rest of ‘em.” Spike whispered back to her as he tried to stop the nervous twitching his fingers and legs had seemed to develop.

“Right Dru…it’s all about Dru isn’t it? Humph! And you wonder why I’m leaving your ass.” She quietly snarled back at him, careful to keep her voice low enough so the cab’s other occupants couldn’t hear her.

“No, it’s not always about soddin’ Dru! ‘M in love with you kitten ‘n I want to spend the rest of my life with you, not Dru. Next you’ll be sayin’ I want the nibblet or something just as crazy.” He frowned at the thought of the woman next to him being so insecure that she would think he’d want anything to do with her beautiful yet insane sister. His thoughts came to a screeching halt when he felt her lips on his own and her fingers entwine into his hair.

Across the town car, Joyce and Hank Summers sat whispering conspiratorially to each other as they watched their eldest daughter and her husband. Joyce had heard every single word spoken between the two blondes and she was shocked to find the pair were separating.

“No Hank those two will not get divorced while I’m still living…oh shut up, you stupid git. No, it’s Buffy’s old fears coming back and she’s going to ruin that man in the process of saving her own heart. That boy is head over heels in love with her and she can’t see past her Aunt Victoria and her debacle of a marriage. I swear if I ever see that woman again I’m going to…yes Hank we’re going to do everything in our power to keep them together. Oh look she does love him. Simmer down! She’s 27 years old, let the girl kiss her husband… of course we’ll stop it before clothes start coming off.”
Welcome Home by Jake
“Elizabeth, honey? Elizabeth! We’re home! For Pete’s sakes get off poor William and get out of the car.” Joyce stood by the side of the black town car desperately trying to keep her eyes averted from the image of her eldest daughter groping her husband.

“Bloody hell Joyce, I thought you said you would stop it before clothes started coming off. I-is that her…?” Hank Summers backed slowly away from the open car door as he caught a glimpse of something lace belonging to his little girl. “Never thought I’d see the day my little girl would be doing…”

“Hank, just go inside and do try to shut your mouth. It’s not a very attractive look for you.” Joyce waved off her stumbling husband as he tried to gain his composure after seeing his daughter in such an intimate display.

“Fuck kitten you feel so good. That’s my girl, yeah play with little Spikey real nice like.” Spike tugged at her unbuttoned shirt as his hands eagerly anticipated the waiting flesh beneath.

“Bloody hell! Spike, stop!” Buffy shoved his offending hand away from her half unbuttoned shirt as she tried to cover the deep red blush adorning her face. “We’re here.” She slid out of the car with as much grace as one can with their shirt unbuttoned and their hair askew as she waited for Spike to readjust himself and join the waiting family in front of the large Tudor mansion.

“Thank you dear. I do believe you’ve scarred your father for life with that display.” Joyce chuckled at her daughter’s deepening blush.

“Buffy!” A whirl of dark brunette nearly knocked the petite blonde to the ground as she was engulfed in a giant hug. “Oh my God, you so have to come with us to the club tomorrow night, it’ll be totally hopping. Eek! I’m so happy you’re finally home! Don’t leave me again.” Dawn leaned into her shorter sister to whisper in her ear, “Dru is totally freaking that you’re home now. She’s gone mental on the wedding plans, well even more mental than usual. It‘s like she‘s trying to out-do you or something. Like anyone could out-do the ‘wedding of the century‘ mum and da‘ gave you and Spike. ”

Buffy had nothing to say as she glanced towards the front doors of the house to see her younger sister in the arms of her high school sweetheart, Liam O’Connor. Only two years apart and the sisters were polar opposites. Buffy was blonde, unnaturally so but still a vivid shade of blonde, where Dru reveled in her dark looks. Even being the oldest, Buffy still couldn’t help but feel inferior to the one woman in the world that had managed to take her high school love from her…her own sister.

She never noticed that Spike had taken her arm until he had led her to the dark couple waiting like royalty at the head of the stairs.

“Elizabeth how good to see you again. The stars told me you would be coming home soon.” Dru hugged her sister tighter than was probably considered friendly but ignored the fact that the blonde was sputtering for air until she released her.

“The stars or the fact that mom told you I was coming home?” Buffy laughed at her sisters momentary flustered look before gazing upon her once true love.

He’d grown quite a bit since she’d seen him last. Quite a bit wider around the middle she noticed. He’s definitely not lacking from food consumption. Must have eaten half of Ireland to get that chubby.

She mentally noted the difference between the squishy feeling of his gut compared to her own husband’s lean muscled form and for once was grateful for the pesky bleached-blonde.

Standing by the car Spike noticed two things. The first being how much little Dawnie Summers had grown up since he’d last seen her. She’d been a lanky thing at fourteen but now at seventeen she had blossomed into quite the looker. The second thing he noticed was the fact that his wife had yet to pull away from her one time lover and while he took great pleasure in noticing the extra weight Liam was carrying, it displeased him to know that there seemed to still be a spark flickering between them.

Frowning, Buffy tried to pull away from Liam’s too-tight embrace and finally with an Oomph, she managed to do it. Looking around the large estate she found her husband in a heated debate with her young cousin, Andrew.

“Bleeding hell you bloody git, keep that blasted camera away from me. I don’t want to be on the fuckin’ videotape.” Spike waved his arms manically as he tried to grab the offending camera from the smaller man.

“C’mon Spike everyone else is going to be on it. Besides you look really hot in that suit.” The little man pleaded with his idol for a few more moments before said idol was tugged away by a bemused blonde.

“Andrew still has a crush on you, doesn’t he?” Buffy giggled at the contempt overriding Spike’s normally relaxed features.

“Stupid little git was tryin’ to videotape me. Won’t be surprised if he breaks into our room…” He glared at the pestering young man as he tried to relax in his girl’s arms.

“Mmm but weren’t you saying we had to give Dru and Liam a run for their money? What better way than to get it on tape.” Buffy grinned at his faux-shocked expression and continued giggling until she was wrapped in his tight embrace while his hands mapped out the curves of her sides. “Maybe have a movie night and see who wins for hottest sex tape?”

“Who knew you were such a little exhibitionist luv? First on the plane then in the car…in front of your parents. What’s next pet, Eiffel Tower or perhaps in front of bloody Buckingham Palace? Might give the Queen a bit ‘f a shock or two.”

“Oh gross! Can’t you two keep your hands to yourselves for at least five minutes? Geez, some of us would like to see their sister not attached to hunk of Spike sometime during your stay!” Dawn faked a disgusted expression aimed at the giggling couple before latching onto Buffy’s arm and leading her into the house, no doubt to gossip about said ‘hunk of Spike’.
Welcome to the floral hell by Jake
“Good God could they get any louder?” Buffy leaned forward as the headboard of the bed bounced forward from the impact of the wall behind it. She grimaced as she heard the loud moans and grunts of her former love through the wall and briefly wondered if the twelve seconds were over yet.

“Probably pet, we could give them a run for their money…considerin’ we’re still married ‘n all…” From the left side of the bed, Spike leered at her bronzed form carefully hidden under the forest green sheets. If he looked close enough he could just see the outline of her…right, listen to the girl when she starts talking. He blinked and tried to focus on what she was saying instead of the outline of her perky breasts.

“Not gonna happen Spike. I still don’t know what the hell my parents were thinking when they put us in the room next to the horny twosome over there. I mean, we weren’t allowed in the same room when we were engaged…what the bloody hell are they doing over there?!” She pounded on the wall behind her as a long wail emitted from the other room. “Liam never went this long when we were together…they have to be faking it…right? It’s been well over twelve seconds and if you count foreplay they still should have been done a good fifteen minutes ago!” Her head dropped back to the headboard only to have it bounce back forward as the wall vibrated again.

“Do you really have to bring up you and the poofter while we’re lying in bed together? With you all…are you naked under there?” He quirked a scarred eyebrow as he took in her bare shoulders and blushing cheeks. “’m gonna take that as a yes kitten. Feel free to rub that hot little body on mine if you get cold tonight.” He scooted his lithe body towards hers slightly until he came in contact with her heated flesh, grinning when she wrapped an arm around him.

“Guess I got used to sleeping without clothes after you left…”

“Didn’t leave willing pet, you kicked me out. Don’t forget that little fact when your re-telling that story to your mum ‘n da’. Now, go to sleep ‘n don’t mention you ‘n the poofter doin’ anything remotely sexual in my presence ‘gain.” He rolled to his side and pressed himself against her, holding back a gasp at finally having her back in his arms.

“Spike?”

“Yeeaah?” He groaned as she pressed herself back against him and woke up a certain part of his anatomy that had until then been only half asleep.

“I, uh, I-I just wanted to say that I, uh, Iloveyouandgoodnight.” She ducked her head into the pillows as she mumbled the last words, groaning as the words came out of her mouth.

He patted her arm before sliding his hand lower to wrap around her waist before leaning in and kissing her shoulder, “Love you too goldilocks.” With a sigh of contentment, he fell asleep wrapped around the love of his life in the floral-printed room of the cozy house in the English countryside.

Liam and Drusilla’s room

“They didn’t even try! All that banging and moaning and they didn’t do a blasted thing.” Liam propped himself against the headboard as he took in his fully-clothed counterpart.

“Don’t worry Daddy, the stars say that my dark prince will come back to me and sunshine will leave us.” Drusilla rocked from side to side as she giggled manically.

“I don’t care what your fuckin’ dark prince does! I just want Buffy back with me! She belongs with me! She’s my soul mate, we’re meant to be together. Should just fuck you and get rid of my frustrations since I’m stuck here in the Summers’ house of floral torture.” The Lord of the Brood scowled at the pink floral print of the comforter on the bed as he shifted his massive form on the bed.

“Liam, shut up! Have you actually heard yourself? She’s my bloody soul mate…you broke up with her to screw Darla, you idiot. The only reason I agreed to this engagement was to hopefully nail Spike for once. Buffy’s always gotten all the best toys and for once I’d like to take a ride on a good one.” Dru looked over at the pudgy man beside her disdainfully.

“I’m her champion.” He frowned sullenly as Drusilla moved around the room in preparation for actual sleep.

“Right, just stay on your side of the bed and don’t touch me.”

The next morning

Spike groaned as dream-Buffy licked the tip of his cock before wrapping her lips around him, gently nibbling on her way to the base as she ran her free hand over his abdomen. Her hot little hand searched lower and finally cupped his tightening sac as he grinned like an idiot in his sleep. This was the stuff dreams were made of, especially when the likelihood of having the actual performance was nearly nil. His eyes peeked open as he felt the cool rush of spring air hit his nude body. Dream-Buffy was still there with her mouth around his cock as he opened his eyes further and it took mere moments before he realized that it wasn’t dream-Buffy at all but rather the real one.

“BUFFY!!!!” He shouted her name as he came and finally flopped boneless against the mattress, carefully studying her grinning face as she lapped up the excess cum.

“B-buffy luv?” His voice sounded raspy even to his own ears as he gazed down to her wide grin.

“Morning. Time for breakfast.” She scooted off the bed and towards the bathroom before he could force the words to come out of his mouth.

Twenty minutes later he finally had control over his legs and had cleaned up enough to join the squabbling family in the dining room where an assortment of breakfast foods adorned the long table. His welcoming committee was mixed as he sat next to his smiling wife. Drusilla had greeted him with a wide smile and brief hello while Liam had chosen to just glare between him and Buffy.

“Where’s the ‘bit?”

“I’m starving…” The teenage time bomb took her seat next to her eldest sister as she piled food on her plate, uncaring of her mother’s disapproving gaze.

“Really Dawn the food will still be there if you take human-sized portions.” Joyce glared down the line as the trio non-so-subtly set down their loaded forks and continued chewing their food.

“So what’s the plan today?”

“Get together in the bloody park. Should be a soddin’ wonderful time.” Hank finally spoke up as he rolled his eyes at the younger people and avoid a slap from his wife.

“Just a little welcome home party for the happy couple. I figured it would give you the time to settle back in here and reconnect with the rest of the family and William…your Uncle Giles will be attending as well so don’t feel as though you’d be left out on the socializing.” Joyce watched the couple’s expressions as she stressed the word ’happy’.

Down the table, Spike glared at his plate as the unbidden image of Buffy shacked up with his uncle came to mind. He was brought back to reality when her hand brushed up against his thigh as she readjusted her napkin.

“Park sounds like it could be fun.” He grinned, not noticing the glares coming from the opposite side of the table.
A day in the park...never ends well by Jake
Author's Notes:
Sorry this has taken so long to update. I'd like to take the time to thank everyone who has stuck by this one and another thank you to those that have left the happy reviews, they give me a warm fuzzy and I thank you for taking the time to do that.
“’M bloody well bored,” Spike collapsed into a nearby chair as he watched Buffy’s widening smile as she took in his weary appearance. “Your da’ is a right git when ‘e wants to be, you do know that right?” He tugged on the hem of his shirt to show her a forming bruise on his abdomen. “Bugger caught me with his fist! That should have be a foul but no haveta play by Summers’ rules so as long as you have partial use of your limbs, it‘s safe.”

“What Spikey couldn’t take a bit of rugby with the guys?” She bit her lip to keep from laughing out loud at his sullen expression. “I guess you just aren’t as much of a man as Liam or my dad or well Giles for that matter. He’s what, like eighty and can still keep up with dad. Face it, you’ve gotten soft since leaving England.”

“I’ll show you what’s bloody soft.” He muttered under his breath as he tugged her to sit on his lap when he noticed the rest of the extended Summers family heading up the hill and towards them. “You aren’t actually interested in old Rupert, are you luv?”

“What?! Sorry Will, I mean Giles is nice and all but…he’s so not my type…at all…ever.” She quirked an eyebrow at the bleached blonde as she studied his relieved expression. “Why did you ask me if I was interested in Giles of all people?”

“’Cause I’m a git ‘n I thought maybe that you would, well, that you would …after you leave my sorry arse that you would want someone that I’m not ‘n Giles is my polar opposite luv, minus the glasses ‘n the poetry ‘n alright we aren‘t that bloody different but ‘e‘s older and more…mature. ‘s not that big of a leap unless you’re waiting for Soul Boy to come to your rescue.” He glared at the poncy Irish bugger striding up the gentle hill and scowled his disapproval.

“Soul Boy?” She frowned as she followed her gaze to the bulky brunette tugging her skeletal sister up the incline. God they look weird together! She‘s like bride of Dracula and he‘s…not“You mean Liam? What the hell would I want with Liam? He was a lousy lay then and from what I’ve seen he hasn’t improved much in the personality sector since then.” She groaned when said lousy lay gave her a beaming smile as the dark couple sat opposite the blondes.

“Well that was an enlightening game. I do say that I will be feeling those hits tomorrow Hank.” Rupert Giles sat gingerly on the small bench across from the already seated pair. His tawny hair plastered to his head as he tried to loosen it from its sweat-bound hold.

Spike glanced at his uncle and discovered two things. The first being that even though he was getting on in years at fifty-two the man was still quite fit and lead an active lifestyle. The second being that in addition to being, what Spike would begrudgingly admit as ruggedly handsome, the man was a catch for his family money and real estate throughout the country.

“You gave me a run for my money but I think the real upset today was Liam here. You should have seen him sweetheart. I do believe William may be a bit sore after a couple of those hits.” Hank beamed at his future son-in-law and the brooding Irishman only blinked in response, keeping his eye on the petite blonde checking the wounds on the peroxide pest.

“I do believe that William played just splendidly. Even the pixies were urging him on and Ms. Edith said that the stars would fall in line and follow their Dark Prince.”

The mindless chatter of the family stopped as they turned to watch as Dru giggled and pointed at Spike as she relayed her message from the unexplainable voices in her head.

Leaning down, Buffy’s head rested on Spike’s shoulder and she spoke, “What the fuck is she on about? I swear she’s gotten even crazier since we left.”

“Don’t know luv but I’d like to keep her the hell away from me. Bint’s got a crazy look in her eye, like she wants to devour me or something.”

Directly across from the whispering couple was another conversation between the hulking brunette and his giggling counterpart.

“Don’t you think you’re coming on a bit strong there Dru? Buffy’s not exactly stupid and the rest of the family knows you aren’t insane, well completely that is.” Liam watched as Buffy’s lithe form pressed into the little rat’s body as she ran her hand up his torso.

“Oh come on! Let me have a bit of fun before we unveil the surprise. It won’t be long before my dark prince knows exactly what sunshine has done and when he does, he’ll be crawling on his knees for me to rescue him from the fire. Sunshine will have nowhere to run except back to the place she’s already been and then we’ll have a party.” Dru rolled her eyes at the nonsense she was spilling but it was far easier to execute her plan without the lust- struck bumbling idiot in her way.

Joyce watched with amused interest as she caught her middle child roll her eyes while dealing with her fiancé and then at her youngest trying to catch a ladybug that had taken up residence on a nearby bench but she was more amused at the affection her eldest daughter was showing towards her husband when by all accounts her eldest had said it was over between them. She decided at that moment that she would do her best to intervene and save the marriage so she did what any mother would do…

“So, Buffy when can we expect our first grandchild?” She stifled a laugh at the slack-jawed look her daughter had acquired as well as the expectant look Spike had given her.

“Uh, well….uh…um…it’s well…we, uh…Spike, help?” Buffy blanked. The question just kept rolling around in her head but she couldn’t form the words to explain the situation and the look on her mother’s face told her that if she told them that they were getting a divorce that it would crush her…and honestly, she didn’t know if she wanted it anymore. For all intents and purposes the more time they spent together, the more she remembered how good it had been before life got in the way and her doubts had reappeared.

“We’re working on it Joyce.” Spike noted the scared look on his wife’s face and decided to go with an ambiguous answer.

“Hank and I were thinking that at least four would be good but a mix, not just the girls like we had but a couple of boys in the mix to carry on the family name. What do you think dear?” Joyce once again fought to cover her grin as Buffy’s jaw slacked even more as she subtly ran her hands down her hips.

“F-four?”

5 minutes later

“Ah, the car’s have arrived. What’s say we pick up this conversation at another time. I do believe the boys would agree that we need to shower and change before dinner.” Hank vaguely pointed to the entrance of the park where their cars had been idling since they had arrived. He noted the anguished look on his eldest daughter’s face as well as the darkening ones on Liam and Drusilla’s.

He held back a moment before grabbing Joyce’s hand and holding her back while the rest meandered to the cars. “What the hell was that? I thought you said that we were going to push them back together not scare the living daylights out of her?”

“I’m just pointing out the minor details to her. Buffy isn’t thinking straight about this. She has always wanted to be a mother and she’s wanted William to father them since before they were first dating. She just needs a push in the right direction. She’ll forget all about the pain of labor and her hips widening as soon as she holds our grandbaby in her arms. I have a plan Hank, stick with it.” She left him with the same expression Buffy had had just a few shorts moments before.
After the game by Jake
Hank shook his head in defeat as he followed his clearly crazy wife to the first car. Taking his seat, he noted William’s slightly perturbed expression as he held Buffy close to his chest, rubbing circles along her spine. He checked himself from growling as the boy’s hand dipped under his little girl’s top and he reminded himself that they were adults and she didn’t need his constant supervision anymore.

“She alright?” Hank gestured to his daughter and waited for William to look at him but the young man seemed preoccupied with the petite blonde.

Joyce smirked as she caught the slight smile on Buffy’s face. “She’ll be fine, Hank. Nothing William can’t fix when we get back home, I’m sure. I’m sure as soon as they get into bed things will clear up.” She patted her husband on the back when he sputtered in reply. His daughter in bed was not a subject he wanted to breech…ever and certainly not with a man in bed with her. He didn’t care if she was married and had been married for quite some time.

“Liam seemed a bit out of sorts after the game. Do you know what happened with that, Will?” Joyce addressed the bleached blonde again, watching as his eyes lifted to hers for a moment before returning to his wife.

He resisted the urge to roll his eyes and quickly ducked his head back down to stroke Buffy’s hair. As he lost himself in the sensation of the silken strands across his fingers, he addressed his mother-in-law, “don’t rightly know, Joyce. Wasn’t paying much attention to him. Might just be pre-wedding jitters, jus’ a couple ‘f days away now.”

“I do hope the poor lad isn’t getting cold feet. I’m sure Dru would be absolutely heartbroken.” Hank actually managed his way through the statement without rolling his eyes. Bloody git couldn’t manage to get cold feet if he tried. It would require actually thinkin’. Don’t think he has the brain capacity for it. ‘least William turned out alright. Good match.

“Is there any room in here? I so don’t want to drive back with Dumb and Dumber.” Dawn weaseled her way into the car between her parents. “What’s with Buffy?” She poked her sister’s leg with her foot, grinning when the older girl kicked her back and missed.

Buffy grumbled, “Was trying to sleep, brat. Why didn’t you want to ride back with Liam and Dru? Were they being weird all again?”

“Easy girls, that’s your sister you’re talking about. Don’t say anything you probably won’t regret, but remember I can ground at least one of you and I can try with the other,” Joyce warned.

“When is she not weird? Did you totally hear her talking to ‘Ms. Edith’? It’s a doll, I’m not even kidding. Remember the doll Grandma Summers gave her?” At Buffy’s enthusiastic nod, Dawn continued. “That’s Ms. Edith, the porcelain one with the creepy face. Dru’s gone completely bonkers…”

“Enough!” Joyce held up a hand to stop them, “Change of topic girls. I propose we discuss grandchildren. Buffy, when can we expect little Pratt’s running around?”

Buffy blinked again. “Mom, we, uh, really aren’t ready for kids quite yet but…” She watched Spike’s face fall and felt the inexplicable need to reassure him, “but I’m sure we’ll be ready soon enough.
His grin nearly blinded the occupants in the car as he tucked her even closer to his body and leaned down to whisper into her ear, “I love you.”

Dawn watched the couple opposite her in the car. Something was off with them and she was determined to find out what it was. They weren’t acting like themselves. Before they had moved from England, they were inseparable but now they were…disjointed. Hey! Go me for using a vocabulary word. Ms. Jenkins would be thrilled. Whoa! Is her hand going where I think it’s…oh no, just grabbing…keys? “Are you guys going out tonight?”

The blonde’s glanced at each other and simultaneously nodded, “Thought we would try out the new club in town, nibblet.”

Dawn’s eyes widened in expectation, “Can I go… please?”

“Dawnie…I’m not sure that’s the best…” Buffy was cut off by her mother’s quick ‘yes’ to the youngest Summers girl. “Or you can. We’re planning on leaving at 8:30, be ready by then or the car leaves without you.”

The girl squealed, an ear-piercing squeal that had the other occupants of the car scrambling to protect their ear drums, or what was left of them by that point.

Meanwhile, in the other car, Liam jabbed at the leather seat next to him with a pen as he fought off the urge to strangle the waif in front of him. Dru was hot and all but she was getting on his last nerve. Maybe Buffy just isn’t worth dealing with…No! Don’t ever think that. Must be strong, must be her champion. She needs me. His fingers grazed his hairline as he checked to make sure his hair hadn’t suffered during the inane family activity of the day. By his calculations, Buffy should be dropping into his arms any day now. Surely, she had to have seen his male prowess over the bleached pest.

“She’s probably screwing him right now.” Dru added dryly. She could see his mental commentary running as he screwed up his features and wrinkled his forehead in concentration.

“Shut up Dru!” His fists clenched, “I will get her back and then we will live happily ever after.”

“Before or after you fuck Darla again?” She raised a sculpted brow. “You know, if I didn’t want William, I would probably be offended that you only want my sister for sex but seeing as I do want William, I can make consolations.”

“You’re willing to sacrifice your own sister’s happiness for a decent lay?” At her nod, he grinned. “You’re a bitch, Dru and if I didn’t love your sister I think we could have may a decent go of it.”
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=34749