Sucker for Love by spikes_bitch
Summary: This is a rewrite of the classic Buffy ep..'Fool for Love What would happen if Buffy had KISSED Spike back???????? Only short...but look in!!
Categories: Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2231 Read: 2982 Published: 08/12/2004 Updated: 09/07/2004

1. Prologue~You know you wanna dance by spikes_bitch

2. Come With Me by spikes_bitch

Prologue~You know you wanna dance by spikes_bitch
Disclaimer: Hey so I chatted to Joss and he’s allowed me to borrow Spike and Buffy for this fic!!! Woo hoo!!!

*************************************************


Cold.

Dark.

Night.







“ Death is on your heels baby, and sooner or later its gonna catch you.”

She takes a step closer to him.

“ And part of you wants it.”

They move forward. Towards each other.

“ Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty. But because you’re a little bit in love with it.”

She sends a flying punch to his jaw.

“ Death is your art…you make it with your hands day after day…
That final gasp…that look of peace…”

He kneels in front of her.

“ A part of you is desperate to know, what’s it like…where it leads you?”

Their eyes interlock, gazing, searching into the others. Trying to find some common ground.

“ And now you see that’s the secret. Not the punch you didn’t throw or the kicks you didn’t land… every slayer has a death wish…even you.”

He rises up…pushing his duster behind him

“ The only reason you’ve lasted as long as you have is you’ve got ties to the world.
Mum,
Brat kid sister,
Scoobies…

…They all tie you here you’re just putting off the inevitable sooner or later you’re gonna want it … and the second”

He claps his hand right in front of her face.

“ The second
…That happens you’ll know I’ll be there…I’ll slip in…
have myself a real good day.”


“ Here endeth the lesson…
I just wonder if you’ll like it as much as she did?”


Anger
Heat
Fire




Pumped through her veins.
“ Get out of my sight Spike…Now!”

“ Ooh did I scare ya?!”

He leans in taunting her…

“ You’re the slayer…do something about it, hit me...
Go on… one good swing you know you want to”

“ I mean it!” she protested.

“ So do I…give it me good Buffy…do it”

“ Spike!”

Passion.
Lust.
Desire.




He felt it, It soared through him driving him to move towards her, hoping, and praying he leaned in.
As close as possible…he wanted to taste her…he needed it…

“ What the hell are you doing!”

Rejection.
Hurt.
Pain.





He moves forward grabbing her by the shoulders, persuading her to give in…

“ Come on I can feel it slayer…you know you wanna dance…”


temptation.
Captivation.
Yearning.





“Say its true…suppose I do want to…

…I cant.”


He reaches up stroking a piece of hair behind her ear, never loosing his grip on her, he breathes in her scent, nestling his face between her golden locks, nibbling gently at her neck…

“Give it me Buffy…give it me good…”

He looks up into her sparkling emerald eyes, the shortness of her breath telling him she wanted it just as much as he did. He tilts his head slightly, studying her features. Really taking the chance to analyze her, a small smile plays at his lips.

“Dance with me.” He whispers, returning his head to the crook of her neck, travelling up and sensually sucking and nipping at her earlobe…he carries on along her face dotting specks of kisses along her cheekbone when he came to her lips he stopped and looked back at her face.

Her eyes were closed in ecstasy when she realised he’d stopped she peered at him through hooded lids. No words needed to be spoken as she silently nodded her head, in response to his previous question. Her hands encircled his neck playing with the stray curls at the nape… gently at first he placed his lips upon hers, tracing her lips with his tongue, before sucking in her bottom lip. The moan of pleasure from her made him continue on, adding more pressure…slipping his tongue into her mouth he sexually mastered it, throwing all of his feelings into that one kiss…


[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]


She pulled back abruptly… freeing herself from his grasp; she raised a hand to her mouth, in shock of what she had just done…
Anguish washed over him at the sight of her in regret.


His brain,
His heart,
His whole being was aching… hoping she would not see this as a stupid mistake…to not dismiss it as nothing…

“Oh my god!” she panted rewinding the past moments again and again in her head…

What had just happened?
What had she done?
What was she feeling?

She stared at him, taking a few steps backwards, she knew she could see pain in his eyes…those ice blue gorgeous eyes…she managed to pull herself away from them and say what she thought needed to be said…

“I…I…I cant do this…Spike you’re a vampire…I’m sorry but…
You’re beneath me….


She ran off, emotions taking over her, both allowed a single tear to run down their cheeks…


Suffering.
Agony.
Heartache.


||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||





A/N: Hey Guys!!! New story I know!!! But this idea just popped into my head after watching ’Fool for Love’ So I thought I should write it down…it wont be a long fic…only bout 2/3 more chapters tops! And don’t worry I haven’t forgotten bout my other stories Choices and True Calling they will be updated soon PROMISE!!!!

But anywho!! If you liked this (and even if you didn’t!!) Please review!!!!! I love getting feedback and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Come With Me by spikes_bitch
Disclaimer: I begged Joss to let me have Spike but darn him he didn’t let me! Lol!!

Quick Note: I know in this part I practically copied the whole events of the ep...but I absolutely love Spike angry!! Especially when he sets out to Kill Buffy…I know I’m all about the Spuffy loving and I assure you it will be that!!!!! Anywho…. Continue to enjoy!!!





Rage
Anger
Madness


His eyes were filled with fury as he barged into the crypt; Harmony jumped at his entry, running over to her Blondie bear as he was fishing around in a huge trunk.

“ Spike what are you doing?”

“Beneath me…I’ll show her six bloody feet beneath me” he growled as he found what he was looking for he pulled out a gun.

“Hasn’t got a death wish…” he loaded the gun, before snapping it close again, “Bitch wont need one!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


South America, 1998


“Why can’t you kill her?”

You’re the one who keeps bringing her up I haven’t said a word about the bloody slayer since we left California, she’s on the other side of the planet Dru!” he yelled at her.

“But you’re lying! I can still see her floating all around you!” She spoke, “you can’t blame the girl Spike, you’re all covered in her…when I look at you, all I see is the slayer.”


Sunnydale 2001



Realization
Truth
Awareness


At that moment Spike knew, what he felt for Buffy hadn’t just happened a couple of weeks ago, it had happened years ago. From probably the first time he saw her…or even before that. He was drawn to her, he was destined to her…no way could he kill her now…he was going to have to tell her the truth…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy couldn’t believe it, she sat on the back step and ran her hands in her hair, weeping silently to herself…she couldn’t bear the thought of loosing her mother, her words replaying in Buffy's head…

“You know the nothing I’ve been dealing with…it might not be nothing”

“I’m getting a CAT scan”



From behind the trees and bushes a figure appeared, walking towards the crying Buffy was Spike, carrying the gun from before, his face one of determination. He sauntered straight up to her, ready to shoot. When she looked up, tears streaming down, her face etched with sorrow and sadness. Spike found himself softening…

“What do you want now?” she asked annoyed that he was seeing her like this, she was exposed to him, her weakness revealed.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, concern in his voice as he stared at her, wanting to comfort her more than anything.

She looked back into his eyes, she wanted him now more than ever, she wanted to live and not have to deal with the pain of death being so close. She realised then that she had to be strong even though she was weak she couldn’t, shouldn’t give in to temptation. She averted her eyes, breaking contact and brushed him off, “I don’t wanna talk about it” she whispered.

He lowered the gun, still gazing at the crying beauty in front of him,

“Is there something I can do?” he genuinely wanted to help her…if he could he would die for her just to make her happy. He tilted his head slightly trying to see her better read her. She didn’t reply he was going to carry on, to ask her what happened again, but he stopped, and silently sat down beside her.

He tried to look at her but she tilted her head away, nervously but gently, Spike rose his hand and softly petted her on the back. Her eyes went wide with the realization that Spike was trying to comfort her, he cared for her. He removed his hand slowly and placed it back on his knee. They sat in silence for a while before Buffy spoke still staring ahead.

“My mothers going into hospital…tomorrow…she’s getting a CAT scan.”

He looked at her, hurt was across his face too, out of all the Scoobies Joyce had been his favorite. She had never judged him, she listened to him go on about Dru, and she seemed to be the only one who truly understood him. She used to make him delicious hot chocolate with little marshmallows. When he was around Joyce he was reminded of his own mother, memories began to return to him now, and before he got too emotional he replied to her.

“Joyce is a wonderful woman…she doesn’t deserve this.” He spoke quietly his head hung low. Buffy was touched by what he said, she looked at him, and saw he was upset by this news as well. It shocked her and calmed her knowing that someone was here with her now, who would listen.
She placed her hand on his arm, rubbing up and down; she looked into his crystal blue eyes, and smiled. “I know…spike” she whispered travelling further down his arm to grab a hold of his hand, entwining their fingers, he gently massaged the top of her hand with his thumb as she continued… “Thank you.”

He smiled back at her tilting his head slightly and biting his bottom lip, no one had really been this nice to him, no one certainly had said ‘Thank you’ to him.

She watched him closely and couldn’t help but feel aroused as he sucked in his bottom lip suggestively. The kiss earlier that night meant nothing, she was almost sure of it. Yet there was something telling her it wasn’t nothing that it was incredible,


It was right
And it was true
And it was… love.


That something was her heart, and she felt it now more than ever.
She took a deep breath as she leant in slowly using her other hand to cup his face and bringing him closer. Finally their lips met softly, they freed their clasped hands and explored the others bodies. Their soft kiss soon turned passionate as lust took over and Buffy was left groaning into his mouth.

She had to break away for air, panting furiously she looked up at Spike…and instead of running away as she usually did! She smiled, wrapping her arms tighter around his neck bringing him in for another burning kiss, as they pulled away again, Spike began leading a trail of kisses along her neck, trying to compose her self Buffy whispered in his ear. “Come with me…to the hospital I mean…” she asked hoping he would she needed him there to be strong, she couldn’t do it without him…

“ Of course baby…I’ll never leave you.” He spoke pulling away so he stared into her eyes, she knew he wasn’t lying. A slight tear trickled down her cheek but Spike caught it with his thumb, he smiled at her gently as they continued their make-out session…






A/N: I know its short but it was a good place to end…. Its not gonna be much longer probably another 2 chapters at best…. Please review! Love to hear what you think!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=3841