Alone by SpuffyLover
Summary: Buffy has lost her parents and now has to live in a foster home with her new room-mate William. She's never been in this type of environment before and is having a hard time adjusting. William isn't helping with his attitude and rudeness, but there's something about him that captivates her.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 10905 Read: 21359 Published: 08/29/2004 Updated: 05/31/2005

1. Chapter 1 by SpuffyLover

2. Chapter 2 by SpuffyLover

3. Goodnight Love by SpuffyLover

4. Giving her innocence by SpuffyLover

5. Aftershock!! by SpuffyLover

6. Is She Different by SpuffyLover

7. She's Back by SpuffyLover

8. Just Roommates!!! by SpuffyLover

9. She's Gone!! by SpuffyLover

10. Kidnapping by SpuffyLover

11. Dead or Alive by SpuffyLover

12. continuing on... by SpuffyLover

13. Outlaws!! by SpuffyLover

14. What are we going to do? by SpuffyLover

Chapter 1 by SpuffyLover
CHAPTER #1

“WHAT? What, no no! PLEASE NO!” She says as tears run down her face.
“I’m sorry maam but we’re going to have to ask you to pack your bags. Social services is already waiting,” the cop says as he puts his hand on her shoulder. “Ok?”
She nods and slowly walks upstairs. She looks around and her heart brakes. The memories of her parents flash before her eyes. Then she collapses to her knees and brakes out in tears.
The cop picks her up, “Jo pack her stuff will you?” he says as he carries her to the car.

THE NEXT DAY

“Buffy? Buffy wake up!” the lady said shaking her awake. “We found you a place to stay.”
“Huh?” Buffy said as she got up.
“Listen I know this must be very hard for you right now. Losing your parents and all. And I’m sorry we can’t find you a better home but this is the best I can do.” “It (sigh), its ok just take me where ever,” she says standing up.
“Ok,” the lady says smiling.

Buffy steps out of the car. She looks up at the big aged house in front of her. The white paint on the walls was chipped off. The blue frames around the windows were cracked and broken.
She takes a deep breath as she walks toward the door. Then looks up and watches the lady, Emma ring the doorbell. Emma looks down at her with sympathetic eyes.
Then with a huge clunk. A fairly tall and skinny lady swings open the door.
“Oh! You must be the new one!” she says in a very loud, obnoxious voice. “Hi, I’m Clara, and this is your new home!”
Buffy smiles softly. “Thank you,” she says in a polite manor.
“This ones a sweet one. She’ll be good to work in the morning,” Clara says scanning Buffy.
“Oh, ya umm… be easy on her, she just lost her parents,” Emma asked as she looked up at Clara.
“Oh! Don’t worry we’ll take good care of her! Now get your stuff we’ll get ya settled in.”
Buffy waved good-bye to Emma, and slowly walked into the house. The sounds of children playing came from across the hallway.
“Have you eaten?” Clara asked. Buffy nodded her head. “Good. Now let me introduce you to the rest of the house hold. Children come to the living room!”
She watches as six other children ran in through the doorway. They all lined up in a single file.
Children I’d like you to meet our new edition. Buffy.”
“Hello Buffy.” They all yelled.
“Buffy is… how old are you Hun?”
“Sixteen!” Buffy answered.
“Well Buffy I’d like you to meet Xander he’s 14, Anya is 13, Jonathan is 14, Willow 15, Angel 15, and Cordelia is 16.”
“Ok children go to sleep. We start work bright and early tomorrow!”
Clara led Buffy downstairs into the basement. As they walk in see his sleeked back, blonde hair reflect the light from the T.V. and his blue eyes look timidly toward her.
“This is William you’re gonna have to bunk with him. Just to let you know he’s not very social. Here is your bed and here is your list of rules, the consequences are listed on the back,” she drops a huge packet of paper on the bed. Then walks over to a towel and some papers, “and here’s your towel you only get one every month. William will show you the rest. Won’t ya will?” William looks over glumly. Well wash up and go to sleep,” then she slams the door.
“Breath a fresh air ain’t she,” Will says sitting up and lighting a cigarette. Will takes a big hit and says, “Here are the rules in ears. “ Don’t touch anything, don’t speak unless spoken to, and do not complain.”
“Ok well you don’t mind if I hang the curtain up do you?”
“Do what you want just don’t bother me!”
“Um… Ok.” She hangs the curtain up. When she turns on the light he could still see her shadow. She starts to get undressed, and he can see the shape of her slender naked body. Then he clears his throat and quickly changes his attention toward the T.V. as she takes the curtain down. “Well, good night!”
“Night.’’ He said closing the window. He lied back down in his bed turning off his light.

“Wake up Buffy! It’s time to work,” Will says kicking her bed. “GET UP!”
“Ugh… what time is it?”
“6:00.”
“In the morning?”
“Yeah! Now come on it’s time to work!” He pulls her blanket off of her.
“Ok! Ok! I’m getting up just relax,” she says slowly reaching for her towel.
“Uh Uhh…” he smugly says waving his finger. “You don’t have time we have to leave in 15 minutes.”
“15 MINUTES?” she asked jumping out of her bed. “What do you mean 15 minutes,” she starts to get dressed. (Not realizing that Will was standing right there)
“15 minutes! I forgot to set the alarm,” he turned around and saw Buffy behind him changing, his face turned rose red. Then he turned around again.
They ran out of the room and into the bus parked outside. “Sorry we’re late,” Will said getting into the bus. Buffy followed.
“I saved you a seat next to me Will!” Will accepted with a half smile. You can tell Cordelia had a huge crush on Will.
Buffy looked around hopelessly at the seats around. She saw a seat all the way at the back of the bus and slowly walked there. She sat down feeling more left out then ever.
Angel who was a stunningly handsome guy, (You know those tall, dark, and handsome types) felt sorry for Buffy and walked to the back everyone stared at him, but no-one glared at him like Will did.
“Um… hey!” he says sitting down. “You don’t mind…”
“Oh! No of coarse not! Please sit down.”
“So where do you come from?” Angel says trying to get comfortable.
“Well I’m from here but I was born in Chicago.”
Chapter 2 by SpuffyLover
Chapter 2

“ Chicago huh? I’ve always wanted to go to Chicago!”

“Really? Well this is totally of the subject but where are we going?”

“Oh! No-one told you?”

“No, my room-mate didn’t really fill me in.”

“Huh, your rooming with William aren’t you?”

“Oh yeah,” she said with a sigh.

“He’s not the most charming guy is he?”

“No not really,” she said sighing again.

“Well all the other girls seem to like him.”

“Really, well I noticed Cordelia really likes him.”

“Yeah, I guess cause he’s so cool and handsome.”

“You’re not so bad yourself you know.”

“You Think? I don’t know all the girls seem to flock to him. I guess it’s because he’s a bad boy or something.”

“Why? You like somebody in that crowd don’t you?”

“No! Well yeah. I like Cordelia.”

“Really! Well she is pretty.”

“Yeah! And she’s smart, graceful, and funny.”

“Oh? You really like her don’t you?” Buffy laughed as the has comes to a halt.

“Well we’re here,” Angel says getting up. He held his hand out to help her up.

“Where is here exactly?” She asks grabbing his hand.

“Oh! We’re at the junkyard.”

“The junkyard?”

“Yeah! You see we…”

“Alright kids get to work!” Clara interrupts.

“Buffy get over here!” Buffy runs over.

“Yes, Maam!”

“Go grab a blue suit and a name tag from the supply closet then meet me out on the field.”

“Ok” Buffy runs down the hall and into the supply closet. She looked around but all of them were huge, so she grabbed the smallest she could find. Then she folded up her sleaves and pants, and ran out onto the field. The smell wreaked so bad she gagged so hard she felt her stomach turn all the way around.

“Cough! Cough! Um….Maam,” she said as she covered her nose and mouth.

“Oh! Here!” Clara hands her a paper mask. Buffy puts the mask on. (it didn’t help)

“Thanks!”

“Ok! So here is where you put the metal scraps you find, each pound is worth 2 dollars. Out of what we get paid you get paid half. Now go get diggin’ the more metals you get the more you get paid.”

“Ok,” Buffy goes off into the dump. She starts to dig.

“Oh, hey you’re gonna need these,” Angel said as she offers her some gloves.

“Thankyou!” she said with a sigh of relief. “So this is an odd job for kids.”

“Yeah, some how Clara convinced the board that it gives us discipline.”

“Well, I guess so! But don’t we have to go to school or something?”

“Oh, yeah that’s after work. School for us doesn’t start until 1:30 in the afternoon.”

“Oh, Ok well I guess it isn’t so bad over here. Thanks for explaining. You’re a really great guy you know that?”

“Thanks a lot, but I’m just trying to help is all.”

“That’s what makes you a great guy.”

“Thanks, well I better get back to work. I’ll see you.” Then she turns around. “Well this is great,” she thought to herself.

3 Hours Later

“Breathing heavily.” Buffy was so exhausted as she sits down on one of the benches.

“Hey Buffy how’s you’re first day goin.”
Buffy looks up and she’s surprised to see Willow standing over her.

“Oh, well Ok I guess. I’m exhausted though!”

“Yeah, I remember my first day it sucked. Well are you eating lunch with anyone today? Cause if not you can go with me.”

“Well I was supposed to meet Angel somewhere. I think.”

“Angel? Oh he sits with me too so you don’t have to worry! Come on let’s go.” Willow pulls her off the chair and into the cafeteria. Then they get in line for food. Angel is in front of her grabbing a sandwich.

“Hey, Buffy so how is your day goin? I’m bettin you’re pretty tired!”

“Yeah, exhausted is more like it. My arms feel like noodles!”

“laugh, well you’ll get used to it don’t worry. Well I’m gonna go sit. See you at the table?”

“Ya, Ok!” she says as Angel leaves.

“Well, I see you’re gettin’ along great with the pretty boy.” The voice came from behind her but she already new who it was by the the London accent.

“Ya! He seems like a great guy.”

“Yeah if you like pansy boys like that.” William turns and walks away.

Buffy walks and sits down next to Angel and Willow. Cordelia sitting right across from her glaring at her.

“So I hear you’re bunking with William.” Cordelia says as she puts her sandwich down. “Look, I’m only saying this once. He’s way out of your league honey. I laid too much ground work and time to have some little girl screw it up just when he starts to get close to me. Just keep your hands off William and everything between us will be fine! Is that clear!”

“Picture perfect! You can have him, no problem.” Buffy says as she opens her juice.


*Please Review*
Goodnight Love by SpuffyLover
Chapter 3

Later on that night

“All right everyone lights out!” Clara yells as she goes into her room. Everyone turns off their light.

“Russle, Russle, shhk,” sits up. “William what are you doing?”

“Goin out! You wanna come?”

“Um… Well…”

“Oh, come on! Live a little! Let’s go.”

“Ok! Why not?” Buffy hops out of bed and climbs out the window.

“So how exactly are we gonna get anywhere?” Buffy asks trying to keep up.

“Don’t worry I have a ride,” he stops infront of a black motorcycle before.

Buffy was shocked at the sight of the black beauty. She had never ridden a motorcycle before.

“Well get on luv we don’t have time!” William says impatiently. Her stomach jumped when he called her luv. “Here I’ll get on first, then you Ok?”

“Ok,” she said as she watched William get on the bike.

“Well? Come on pet it’s not hard I promise!” Buffy frantically gets on, “Now put your arms around me.”

“What?” Buffy asks confused.

“Just put your arms around me like this,” William grabs her arms and puts them around him. “See that’s not so hard. Now hold on tight!”

Buffy blushes as she hugs him tighter. Then is shocked when he speeds off. He smiles when he feels her grip get tighter every time he speeds up. She waits until they stop to ask him something because the bike was loud.

“So where are we going?” she yells.

“To my friends place. There’s a party going on there,” he shouts back.

“Oh, Ok,” William smiles as he feels her grip get even tighter.

“All right we’re here,” he says as the bike stops. Buffy hops off the bike. She hears the loud music at the party.

“Ready pet?” William says getting off the bike. “Well come on then, let’s go inside.”

“Um… I don’t know,” she says backing away.

“What’s wrong, you scared,” he said taunting her.

“No… well yeah,” she said dropping her head. “I’ve never been to a party like this before.” she said embarrassed.

“Really? Look just stay with me alright?”

“Ok,” she said kind of comforted by his words. She smiled when he held out his hand. Then gently held it and let him lead her to the party.

As she walked into the party she looked at everyone around her. There were people in the corners making out, people dancing, and some people just standing around talking. She was captivated by her new environment.

“Spike!” she heard some man yell.

“Hey Kyle. What’s going on?” William yelled letting go of Buffy’s hand.

“Spike?” she asked confused.

“Huh? Oh yeah I don’t go by William outside of the house so just call me Spike for now alright?”

“Ok no problem,” as she grabs his hand again.

“It’s alright luv you’ll be fine. I won’t let anything happened to you I promise,” he said with sincere eyes.

“Ok.” She said with a big unneeded breath.

“You want something to drink hun?” Kyle asked.

“Uh sure.”

“Alright what do ya want beer, tequila, vodka, or rum?” he saw Buffy look at him confused. “Oh! Well we can mix em with coke or juice or something if you want beautiful.”

“Um I’m not really old enough to drink…”

“You’re not serious are you?”

“Oh! Ha ha of course not um… vodka with uh… juice?”

“Alright! I’ll get that for you!”

“You don’t drink do you?” William asked laughing.

“Of course who doesn’t?” Buffy answered hoping he couldn’t see that she was lying.
“Ha it’s alright luv you don’t have to lie. Hey listen if you don’t want to drink it’s fine. We could just get you a coke since you’re such a goody goody.” He said smiling.

“I’m not a goody goody!” William lifted an eyebrow at her. “Ok maybe I am but not tonight.” She took a deep breath as she grabbed a shot glass of tequila and drank it coughing afterward.

“Alright nock yourself out!” he said as he started to walk away.

“Wait where are you going?” she said panicking.

“Oh over there with Cordelia.” Buffy looked over surprised when she saw Cordelia smile at William and then give her a dirty look.

“But William…”

“I told you it’s Spike,” he said irritated.

“Oh! Spike don’t leave me please!” she said grabbing his hand.

“Look you’ll be fine luv! Just have a few drinks and have some fun alright pet!” then he walked away.

“But…” Buffy said with a sigh. Then she took another shot coughing again.

“Hey uh Buffy right?” Kyle said walking toward her.

“Uh ya.” She said already getting light headed from the tequila.

“Uh here’s your drink. Hey listen my friend over there thinks you’re really hot. You wanna go talk to him?”

“Uh sure…” she said gulping down her drink. Kyle walked her to the guy. He was tall, dark, and handsome.

“Parker this is Buffy, Buffy this is Parker.” Kyle introduced them then saw that Buffy’s glass was empty. “I’ll go get you another drink be right back.”

“Well it’s nice to meet you Buffy.” He said putting out his hand.

“I’m nice to meet.” Buffy felt so embarrassed but still put her hand in his. She dumbstruck when parker kissed her hand.

“So do you wanna dance or something?”

“Yeah sure ok!”

“Great!” he grabbed her arm and led her to the dance floor. Buffy was so drunk by then she didn’t even notice how forceful he was when he grabbed her arm.

The song “yeah” by Usher started to play. Then they started dancing grinding their hips together. She didn’t care when Parker started to touch her in all the wrong places.

Spike was in a corner with Cordelia watching them and sort of wishing it was him dancing with her. Cordelia didn’t really like to dance and even if she did she would never dance like that. Even though she did anything he said. The fact was she didn’t know how to dance like that. He cringed a little every time he saw Parker touch her.

“What’s wrong baby?” Cordy asked looking up at him.

“Nothing pet just thinking.” He said looking back down at her.

Then Parker started leading Buffy upstairs. Buffy not even knowing what she was doing followed him willingly. Spike was still watching getting furious at the thought of what was going to happen.

When they finally made it in the room Parker started to kiss her. Getting more and more forceful. Buffy started to realize what she was doing and started to resist.

“No wait.” She said trying to push him off. He ignored what she said and pushed her on the bed. “NO PLEASE!” Buffy yelled trying to break free from his grasp. Then he started to rip her shirt off. Buffy still screaming and crying for some one to help her she new it was hopeless the music was too loud. She screamed louder then was shocked when Parker hit her across the face. He held her arms down unbuttoning her pants then his. Her reaction time was perfect when she moved her leg over and kicked him in the balls. Parker let out a huge squel as she got up and pulled up her pants and ran out the door.

“Spike!” Buffy cried running down the stairs as collapsed to her knees. Tears streaming down her cheek as she tried to hold up her now torn shirt.

“Buffy!” Spike yelled pulling away from Cordy. There were already 3 guys trying to help her but she hit their hands away. Then saw Spike and grabbed him. “What happened did that guy hurt you?” Buffy couldn’t say anything from the amount of shock she was in so she just nodded her head. Spike clenched his jaw together and got up charging up the stairs.

Parker was getting out of the room when Spike got up there. Parker looked up and Spike punched him in the face knocking Parker to the ground.

“What the fuck man we were just havin a little fun!” Parker said trying to get up.

“FUN! Is that what you fucking call fun.” Spike said kicking him to the ground again. “No means No you bloody stupid git!” Spike yelled with such anger kicking him with every word. Spike kicked him until he was good and knocked out. Then he ran downstairs.

“We need to go!” he told Buffy and Cordy. He took off his jacket and put it on Buffy. Cordy getting jealous. “Cord how’d you get here?”

“Well Kyle drove me but…”she got very irritated when Spike cut her off.

“Alright you get Kyle to take you home and me and Buffy will leave now.” He said as he picked up Buffy and carried her out the door. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah I think so…” her heart was beating faster when she felt the strength of his hands. Then they got on the bike and drove home.

When they got there her head started to spin as he helped her off the bike. “are you Ok?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”she said tripping over a rock.

“You sure luv?”

“Yeah I just need to get inside.”

“Ok,” Spike opened the window and helped her in both of them trying to be quite. As soon as she got thru the window she ran to the bathroom.

10 MINUTES LATER

“Ohhhh…” Buffy let out a sigh as she got into bed.

“Feel better pet?”

“Yes much better!” Buffy got comfortable.

“Hey Buffy?”

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry.” Spike said feeling terrible for what happened. Spike didn’t say sorry a lot he didn’t say a lot of things.

“It’s Ok Spike it wasn’t your fault,” she said falling asleep. “Goodnight William.”

“Goodnight love,” he said as she fell asleep.



A/N: Please Review
Giving her innocence by SpuffyLover
CHAPTER 4

The next morning Buffy woke up to a pair of soft blue eyes staring her straight in the face. William or should I say Spike was standing over her whispering for her to wake up.

“Buffy? Buffy?” he whispered. “Wake up Buffy!”

“Ohhhh,” Buffy groaned. “Is it time for work already?” She said getting up.

“No we don’t have to work today luv, but Clara is calling for everyone to go down stairs. Somethings going on.”

“Well what’s going on?”

“I don’t know that’s why we have to go down stairs and find out. Now come on!” Spike’s voice rose as he pulled Buffy out of bed. He seemed more nice to her than usual.

“Alright! Alright! I’m getting up hold on a second!” she said trying to brush him away. Then she got up to follow him.
He led her up the stairs and into the living room. Clara was standing there with a very sinister looking women next to her. She was quite beautiful for an older woman.

“Everyone, settle down please!” she yelled over all the mumbling voices of the children. “This is Ms. Harmony she will be staying with us for the rest of the year! Now say hello!”

“Hello Ms. Harmony!.” All yelled at once.

“Now children go get ready we’re going to the park.” Ms. Harmony looked very stunned when all the children screamed and rushed past her.
Buffy and Spike still stood there waiting for the rest of the kids to settle down. Then walked back to their room. Buffy couldn’t help but notice Spike trying to glance over at Ms. Harmony. When they finally got back to their room Spike offered the bathroom politely to Buffy. Buffy started to walk into the bathroom when Spike grabbed her arm.

“Listen Buffy about last night I really do feel terr…” he was cut off when Buffy gave him a huge hug.

“It doesn’t matter Spike I’m just glad you were there to save me.” Buffy looked up at him this time looking deeper into his blue eyes. Spike leaned closer to her face inching closer and closer… BANG! The door slammed open.

“SPIKEY?” it was Ms. Harmony at the door with tears in her eyes. “Oh god I thought I’d never see you again!”

Spike closed his eyes tight and sighed turning toward her. “Harmony baby!” he said in a false tone of excitement. Buffy was wondering what was going on. “How have you been?”

“Oh my god you would never believe what happen…” Spike started to lead her out the door. As he gave a faint smile to Buffy.

Buffy didn’t talk to Spike at all that night Harmony just seemed to be talking his ear off. She spent the rest of the day with Willow and Xander. Angel had been talking to Cordelia who was deeply upset at the amount of time Spike was spending with Harmony. Buffy wasn’t upset but kind of heart broken.

After talking to Willow for about 4 hours Buffy went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she got out Spike was sitting on his bed.

“So what was that all about?” Buffy asked sitting down on her bed.

“Oh nothing she was just an old flame back in the 10th grade. No biggy.”

“Oh,” she says getting up to put her brush on her dresser trying not to look jealous. Spike up got up and stood next to her. Buffy turned around and stared into his blue eyes.

“Why? Are you jealous?” he said inching closer to her.

“Oh no!” she says breathing heavily. “Spike I…” she was cut off by a kiss. He pulled away and looked at her. “Wow!”

“Was that your first kiss?”

“Oh no of course not!” she tried to cover up but then saw that he didn’t believe her. “Ok maybe it was but…” she was cut off by another more rough kiss. Their tongues thrusting together. He pulled her closer to him kissing her neck. Then leads her to his bed crashing into every other piece of furniture before reaching it.

He lands on top of her taking off his shirt then kissing her again.

“Wait!” Buffy says pushing him up.

“What? What’s wrong luv?”

“I don’t know what I’m doing.”

“It’s alright luv just relax…” Buffy relaxed and let down her arms. Then Spike started to kiss her again. He led his hand down her side then grabbed the end of her shirt and gently pulled it over her head. Buffy gently pulled his shirt over his head still making eye contact and breathing deeply as he kissed down her neck. He undid her pants and slid them down as she raised her back to help him. Then he slowly pulled down her underwear kissing her thighs. He raised up to look her in the straight into her eyes.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he said pulling her hair out of her face.

Buffy looked into his eyes and new she wanted to give her innocence to him. She put her hand on his cheek and smiled, “Yes I’m sure,” she sighed.

With that he lowered his body gently and found her spot. Gently sliding his hard shaft into her warm wet spot. She let out a little cry.

“Are you Ok?” he whispered stopping.

“Ya! Ya! I’m Ok!” she said getting comfortable. “Keep going.”

So he thrusted in and out of her ever so gently. Every time he entered her she let out a little cry. He smiled a little and went faster as she screamed quietly.

“Oh sorry!” he said slowing down.

“No! don’t stop!” she whispered grabbing his hair.

He growled as he thrusted into her going faster and faster not caring when she screamed. She grabbed his back leaving marks all over it. He grinded his body against her most sensitive spot. Making her scream louder and louder until she met her climax. It wasn’t long until he found his own. He laid down beside her breathing heavily as he looked over at Buffy.

She looked at him and smiled as he leaned in and kissed her.

“What the hell is going on in here!” Clara’s eyes widen when she slammed open the door. Spike and Buffy both shocked as stood there.



A/N for all the readers of my story I would just like to let you know that this is my first fanfiction. I've been a fan of BTVS for as long as I can remember but I've never had a computer until now so I didn't know much about fanfiction. I was just going to write my own book and name the characters differently so I wouldn't get in trouble for copy write. But now I started on changing my book to a straight fanfic. So I apoligize for sometimes saying Jessie instead of Buffy.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!!!
Aftershock!! by SpuffyLover
CHAPTER 5

“I trusted you guys to behave and not touch eachother! Get your clothes on Buffy you’re leaving!” Clara screamed at them from the top of her lungs.

“Oh bloody hell women,” Spike yelled back at her. “You have no authority here! I’ve seen the drugs you do the man you shagged I’ve seen everything! You make her go and I’ll give the authorities something on you!”

Clara scoffed and barged out side the door. Buffy smiled at Spike so surprised at his protection over her. She heard wooden heels come down the hallway and the door open.

“Spikey! Baby what’s going on…” it was Harmony she stopped, her words trailing off as her eyes widen. “YOU BITCH!”

Buffy screamed as Harmony jumped on the now naked Buffy. Spiked watched he couldn’t help getting turned on by seeing naked Buffy and Harmony go at it.

“He’s mine I had him!” Harmony yelled as she rolled on top of Buffy.

“Well obviously not if he’s sleeping with me,” Buffy said pushing her off.

Spike started to chuckled as he tried to pull them apart. “Girls! Girls! Come on now.” He yelled when they refused to get off each other.

“Spike I hate you! I thought you loved me!” Harmony whimpered pulling away and looking into his eyes.

“Listen to me you stupid bint. I’ve neva luved you and I probably never will Ok so move on.”

“But...?” she said starting to tear.

“Just go now…” he said pointing at the door. She didn’t move. “Go! Get out!” she left to the door and slammed it. He let his arm down and looked at Buffy.

She sighed. “I have to use the bathroom.” She said rapping the blanket around her.

“Oh the toilet is all wonky you’re gonna have to use the one upstairs luv.”

“Um… Ok I’ll be back then.” She smiled then made her way upstairs. The bathroom was right next to Cordy’s room trying not to wake her. She’d been in enough fights that night. When she was at least 2 feet infront of the door Cordelia’s door opened. Buffy was shocked at who stepped out with a blanket around him as well.

“Oh hey Buff!” it was Angel scratching his head and trying to hide the red cheeks on his face.

“Angel?” she said giving him a guilty smile as well. She tried not to giggle when Cordy called him back in.

“Uh I have to…” he said pointing behind him.

“No go ahead!” Buffy said giggling just a tiny bit. He grinned at her looking so happy as he went back into the room.

She giggled going into the bathroom. After she used the bathroom she walked back to her room trying not wake anyone else. She opened the door trying not to wake Spike who was sleeping in his bed.

Then she laid down in her bed getting comfortable. She jumped a little when she felt Spike lay down behind her putting his arms around her. She turned her head and kissed him.

“Good night Love,” she whispered.

“Good night Love,” he whispered back as he pulled the blankets over them.


A/N: those of you who know about the Buffy/Jessie situation please read my message in chapter 4!
Is She Different by SpuffyLover
Chapter 6

The next morning Buffy woke up again by a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring straight into hers. She stretches as she puts her arms around his neck. He lifted her as they laughed and fell onto his bed. They were both so happy not caring about anything but themselves.

“So how are you feelin this mornin’ luv?” Spike said as he pulled her hair out of her face. Then he kissed her on the forehead.

“Um… hungry,” Buffy said holding her stomach. “Do we have to go anywhere today?”

“Nope. I think Clara got the spooks at what I said last night. So where do you want to eat pet? IHOP? Or maybe Denny’s?” he said getting up.

Buffy smiled getting up as well. “I think IHOP. I’m sorta in the mood for pancakes.”

“IHOP it is go get dressed and I’ll see if my bike needs gas.” Spike noticed Buffy look down for a moment then lifted her chin. “Hey you alright luv?”

“I don’t know I…” she was cut off by a soft kiss. Then she looked into Spike’s eyes.

“You don’t have to worry about anything you are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen don’t you forget that Ok.” Buffy smiled and knodded as he planted another soft kiss on her lips. “I’ll be right back.” Buffy watched him go out the window.

She couldn’t believe how happy she was she couldn’t stop smiling if her life depended on it. Suddenly she heard the door creek open. It was Harmony Buffy backed up right away afraid she might try to kill her again.

“Relax I’m not gonna do anything,” Harmony chuckled amused at the sight of Buffy backing up.

“W-what do you want?” Buffy asked watching Harmony sit on Spikes bed.

“I just want to talk. If that’s Ok with you.” She patted her hand next to her trying to get Buffy to sit down. Buffy sat a little further away than Harmony gestured to. “So you’re happy right? You think you’re in love. And I’m bettin you think Spike is too. Let me guess he’s taking you to Denny’s. No? Ok then it’s IHOP right?” Buffy nodded. “Huh thought so. Oh and he probably told you that you’re the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen right. Yeah I knew it. Don’t worry hun you’re not the first girl he’s pulled this on I know several. Honey that boy is impossible I think he has commitment issues.” Harmony noticed the confused look on Buffy’s face. “You want to know what happened to him right? Well he was in love like truly, madly, deeply in love with this one girl with a really funky name what was it? Oh ya Drudzilla or something like that… no her name was Drusilla there you go. Well anyway they were together since they were in diapers up until the tenth grade when she dumped him for some really ugly football player. Well that’s what happened to him now he just loves em and dumps em, and you’re no exception honey. Well better go before he comes. Bu-by.”

Buffy watched as Harmony close the door. Suddenly the happiness she felt melted away into complete confusion. She started thinking about what Harmony said. Did Spike really do that to girls if so could he do that to her, or maybe she was different. She had to do something.

“Come on now luv the bike is ready.” She looked up at Spike with a false smile. His blue eyes just glowed with a beautiful light. She knew that Harmony had to be lying and went out the window.
She's Back by SpuffyLover
Chapter 7

After IHOP they went back home only to find Buffy’s things scattered everywhere.

“What happened to my things?” she screamed, running into the room.

“Dunno luv. Is anything missing?” he asked his eyes wondering around the room.

“I don’t know.” Buffy looked under her bed for something. When her head came up from under the bed Spike could see tears streaming down her face as she pulled out an empty wooden box. “The necklace my mother gave me, it’s gone!” she sobbed.

“What necklace? I’ve never seen you wear a necklace.” Spike said looking into the wooden box.

“I never wear it, it’s to precious to me. I could never wear it.” She sobbed again. Spike ran up and hugged her. “That was the last thing my mother ever gave me.” Her voice straying into a whisper.

“I’m so sorry luv. But who ever took it has to be some one in this house.” Spike said standing up. “I’ll find it.” He stood up and opened the door. His breath stopped, his body froze and everything around them became quiet.

“Hello my luv.” A women said.

Chapter 8

Spikes jaw dropped it looked as if he couldn’t breathe. Buffy was so confused until she remembered what Harmony said. This must be Drusilla the girl who broke his heart.

“Well, are you going to say anything?” she spoke again with a giggle.

“Drusilla! What are you doing here?” he asked with so much excitement he could have woken up the whole neighbor hood. “I mean come in sit down.”

Drusilla smiled and gladly excepted a seat on his bed. Her smile faded when she saw Buffy standing there glaring at her.

“And who is this lovely young lady.” She asked with a smirk.

Spike looked at her in sort of a panic. “Oh uh this is my um…” he could see Buffy’s face was full of sorrow. “this… is… my um… roommate Buffy.”

Buffy’s heart dropped her eyes overwhelmed with tears. She cried as she pushed past and slammed the door.
Just Roommates!!! by SpuffyLover
Chapter 9

Buffy ran out into the hallway and started hitting the wall she turned and leaned against the wall as she collapsed to the floor. She got up when she heard the door open. It was Spike.

“I’m sorry luv… I didn’t know what to say I…” he was cut off.

“Your roommate!” she screamed. “You introduced me as your roommate!”

“Look pet I couldn’t say anything more technically that’s all we are.” He was cut off again with another scream.

“WHAT!” Buffy screamed. “I can’t believe it Harmony was right.”

“What you talked to Harmony about me?” he yelled at her.

“No! She came into the room this morning and told me all about you and how luv your girls and dump em’ in the same day.” She sobbed. “I thought I was different! But I guess I was wrong.”

“Oh bloody hell luv don’t get all weepy on me. I thought we were just havin a little fun.” His heart dropped. He knew he was hurting her. For some reason when ever Drusilla came into his life any other women just wasn’t important to him. He felt nothing for the other women he was with. But there was something different he felt about Buffy there was some gut feeling telling him not to hurt her. But his feelings for Drusilla were still more powerful.

Buffy was overwhelmed with sorrow and anger. “Smack!!” she had no idea what came over, but she smacked him right across the face. “You know I didn’t want to believe Harmony when she told me how much of an asshole you were!” she looked up at him with so much anger. “But I guess I was totally wrong about that too.” She ran out the door. Spike felt awful he almost cried.

He was confused. “What the bloody hell is wrong with me! Get together Spike!” he thought to himself shaking his head before going back into the room.

“So she’s not really just your roommate, is she?” Drusilla asked as Spike came thru the door.

“No not exactly pet.” He said quietly as he looked down at the floor. “We just started… never mind it’s not important luv. So what brings you to town?”

“Well I’ve been thinking a lot about us and well let’s just say I can’t live without you. And I know you feel the same way don’t you luv?” she said getting up and putting a hand on his cheek

“Of course!”

“Great! So you’ll come with me back to London right?” Spike was shocked.

“Whoa! Back to London?” he asked still in shock as he sat down. “With what money?”

“Well I’m sure you noticed your room is all messy. Look at what I found under your little girlfriends bed.” It was Buffy’s necklace. “Isn’t it pretty I’m bettin’ we can get at least $300 for it, and I’ve got about $600 in the bank. How much do you have?”

“Wait I don’t think we should…” he said reaching for the necklace.

“What? This girl’s got you little soft now hasn’t she?” she said with a little laughter in her voice.

“No! Of course not it’s just… never mind.” He said embarrassed at her words. “I’ve got about $1000 in the bank.”

“Ok so you’re going with me then?”

Chapter 10

Buffy ran out of the house ignoring everyone who was sitting in the living room. Willow and Xander followed her out.

“What’s wrong?” Willow asked sitting down next to her.

Buffy could barely talk thru her crying. “Spike… I mean William he…”

“Oh Drusilla’s back huh?” Xander said with understanding. “So you got involved with him too.”

“Yeah, I thought I was different I thought maybe…” she started to cry harder.

“Oh Buffy don’t cry over him he’s not worth the tears.” Willow put her arms around her.

“But I… I lost it to him… I trusted him!” Buffy sobbed.

“Yeah I know Spikes very manipulative like that.” Willow tried to comfort her, but Buffy pulled away.

“I… I have to go somewhere… I need to do something. I can’t stay here.” Buffy said stepping off the porch.

“Ok then let’s go somewhere.” Xander jumped down excited. “Let’s go to the Bronze!”

“Yeah! We can go get our boogy on over there!” Willow said running inside.

Angel looked up from Cordelia as Willow ran thru the door. “Angel can you take us to the Bronze?” she asked grabbing a coat.

“Alright let’s go babe!” Angel grabbed his keys and they headed for the Bronze.

Mean while Spike and Drusilla were still discussing what was going to happen.

“What is there to think about luv? Just go with me! Don’t you love me?” Drusilla was irritated.

“You know what let’s get out of here. Let’s go to the Bronze.” He said grabbing his duster.
She's Gone!! by SpuffyLover
Chapter 11

As the entered the Bronze all eyes turn to them. There was a good amount of guys there. One who was staring at Buffy ran into the waitress making her drop everything. Buffy laughed as she sat down, it felt good to smile she thought. Xander stood up.

“Where you going?” Buffy asked.

“To go get some drinks. Why?” he said looking at her confused.

“What kind of drinks? The kind with alcohol or the kiddy kind?”

“Um… with alcohol. Why, did you want something else?”

“No! I’ll take the alcohol but how are you going to get it? You’re not 21.” She said with suspicious eyes.

“Haha behold the fake I.D.,” Xander pulled out an I.D. from his pocket then walked over to the bar. Moments later he brought back martinis for everybody. An hour and 4 martinis later, Buffy felt really good and a lot more friendly.

“Excuse me miss?” a voice came from behind Buffy as she laughed at the joke Xander was making. She turned around and saw a very handsome guy. His eyes were blue green and his hair was jet black, she recognized him some how. “Buffy? You remember me Christian… from high school… quarter back of the football team…?”

“Oh my god! Christian! I’m so sorry it’s been awhile!” she got up to hug him talking slightly louder than she usually did.

Christian laughed, “Wow! You’re lookin good!”

Buffy laughed a deep laugh, “Thank you!” she said with a big smile, leaning on him.

“Hey uh you wanna dance or something?”

“Yeah! Let’s go!” she said as she pulled him to the dance floor unable to walk straight.

As they walked towards the dance floor she could see a flash of blonde hair coming thru the door. Even though she saw it she ignored it, not wanting to deal with the pain she felt every time she looked at him.

Spike came thru the doorway not expecting to see her walking towards the dance floor. “Who the hell is that wanker?” he whispered to himself.

“What was that luv?” Drusilla asked.

“Oh uh nothing. Let’s go get a seat.” They went and sat down by the bar. Spikes gaze never leaving Buffy, who was dancing a little too friendly with Christian. Spike winced when he saw Christian put his hand on her waist. He watched until he couldn’t watch any more. He got up.

“Where are you going?” Drusilla asked.

“I’ll Be right back.” Spike grunted.

He walked toward Buffy and grabbed her by the arm.

“Hey! What are you doing?” Buffy yelled as he dragged her out of the Bronze. He threw her against the wall. “What the hell is wrong with you?” she said pulling her arm out of his grasp.

“Who the hell was that?” he screamed.

“Why the hell do you care you got your precious Drudzilla in there to keep you company.”

“It’s Drusilla!!”

Buffy started to tear, “I don’t know what’s more pathetic a man who so desperately in love with a girl who probably never was in love with him. Or a man who can’t see real love when it’s right in front of his face.” She cried harder then ran away.

“Buffy… Buffy!” Spike yelled.
Kidnapping by SpuffyLover
Chapter 12

Spike arrived home with a drunken Drusilla he didn’t have the heart to drink that night. He put Drusilla on the couch and went to his bedroom hoping Buffy would be there. He panicked all of her things were gone nothing was left only her blue cashmere sweater. He started to cry this was the hardest he had ever cried for a girl since Drusilla. But then he realized he had the girl he’s always wanted. “What the hell is wrong with me?” he thought to himself as cried. “God Buffy what have you done to me?” he put his head in his hands.

“Thanks for letting me stay with you Christian I really appreciate it.” Buffy said putting her bags down.

“No problem! But they’re not gonna send anyone to look for you?” Christian went into the kitchen and turned on the light.

“Well no one knows I associated with you, and I told the Willow and them not to tell anyone. So I think we’ll be fine.”

“What about that guy you were telling me about?” He poured a glass of water for her.

“Oh Spike? I don’t…” she thought for a second and took a deep breathe, “He won’t tell anyone. He doesn’t care.” She took the water and sat down.

“He seemed to care a lot at the Bronze.”

“Yeah I know but… never mind. I’m tired can I…” Buffy pointed at the couch.

“Yeah sure um… take my bed.” He said opening the door for her.

“Are you sure? I mean I’m comfortable on the couch.”

“No! Go ahead go to sleep I’m not very tired anyway.”

“Ok, thank you again.”

Spike heard everyone coming into the door. He got up and dropped Buffy’s sweater then rushed out the door.

He saw Xander and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt then pinned him against the wall.

“Where is she?” he yelled.

Xander had his hands up scared he might punch him in his face. “I don’t know she just disappeared!”

“Don’t lie to me!’’ he hit him against the wall.

“Ok! Ok! She went to stay with her friend Christian!” he yelled. Spike dropped him then went out the door. He stood on the porch hitting the wall.

“Aww… poor Spikey is my little blondy bear hurt?” it was Harmony.

“Get away from me Harm!” Spike grunted still looking down.

“Oh well fine then I guess you don’t want to know where this guy Christian lives.” She said in a low voice.

“What? How do you know where he lives?” he darted his head up.

“That’s not really the question. The question is are you gonna go after her and leave Drusilla or are you gonna stay here and leave Buffy alone.” She said with a smirk. Spike stared at her then ran into the house.

He snuck into Angel’s room and stole his keys. Then he ran outside. “Let’s go!” he said to Harmony grabbing her arm and heading to the car.

When they got there Spike stared to into the window where he saw Buffy sleeping. Then snuck into the window.

“What the hell are you do…!” Harmony tried to yell before Spike put his hand over her mouth.

“Listen I’m gonna grab her and you’re gonna grab her suite case.” He cut her off before she could argue. “If do this for me I promise I’ll take you to Paris Ok pet?”

“Fine but you have to take me shopping too.” She said folding her arms over her chest.

“Ok! Ok I’ll take you shopping.” Harmony smiled brightly when he agreed. So they snuck in.

Just as Harmony grabbed Buffy’s Suite case some one opened the door.

“What do you think you’re doing?”
Dead or Alive by SpuffyLover
Chapter 13

Christian was standing at the door with bat.

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about it alright,” Spike said throwing some of Buffy’s things at Harmony. Then he went to try to pick Buffy up, when Christian tackled him screaming. Buffy woke up to the sight of Spike and Christian fighting.

“Stop it!” she screamed trying to brake them apart. “Please! Stop!” Christian pushed her off knocking her unconscious. Spike was furious then jumped on him again this time they both tumbled into the kitchen. Christian got up and grabbed a knife then Spike did. They both circled each other Spikes eyes never leaving Christians. Christian came charging at him with the knife.

Everything went silent. Spike stood there silent as he dropped the knife in his hand. Christian backed up blood dripping down his hand as he breathed heavily. Spike clenched his teeth as he made a fist and punched Christian knocking him out.

Then he dropped to his knees holding his wound.
******************

Don’t worry I know this chapter is kind of short but I just love torturing you guys. So make sure you read the rest of this chapter at 9:00 I promise the rest will be there.
continuing on... by SpuffyLover
Continuation

Spike breathed heavily as he dragged himself towards Buffy. Buffy awoke trying to shake herself awake. She saw Spike at her side still panting.

“Spike? Spike what happened? Oh my god!” she started to panick when she saw the trail of blood. “Harmony call an ambulance!” she yelled as she lifted his head and put pressure on the wound.

“No!” Spike struggled to say. “I’ve been in worst scrapes than this I think I can handle it.” He grunted.

“What the hell are you doing? Why are you here?” she said as she started to tear.

Spike smiled. “You haven’t …” he paused to breath. “figured it out yet… I lo…” he paused to breath again. “I love you!”

Buffy cried harder than ever and gave him a kiss. “I love you too…”

Spike smiled as his breathes became slower and slower. “Spike!” Buffy cried.

“Don’t worry luv I know exactly what to do.” He calmed Buffy down. “Harm go find a needle and thread were gonna sew me up.” Harmony ran to search the house for what he asked for. “Don’t worry luv I’ll be fine I promise. He wiped away her tears.

****************************************************************

sorry about that I forgot about the time difference.
But I'd like to thank you all for reviewing my story. you're really helping me finish my story. Hey I'm even starting a new one "Not of this world" so thank you all sooo much for not only reading my story but for putting up with alot of the mistakes I've made.
Outlaws!! by SpuffyLover
Chapter 14

“Ow! Harm! Damn it! Be careful!” Spike screamed as Harmony sewed his wound shut.

“Sorry! You’re the one who wanted me to do it I don’t know why you didn’t ask your girlfriend to do it.” Harmony yelled at him.

“Ow!” Spike jumped as she finished.

“Wait! Hold still you big baby!” she yelled again.

Buffy walked in the door as Harmony wiped the blood off the cut. “I got the tickets.” She said waving 2 plane tickets to London in her hand. “Ssss! Are you gonna be ok to fly?”

“Yeah I’m fine luv just a little scratch.” He smiled at her.

“I still don’t see why we can’t just go to Paris.” Harmony mumbled.

“Harm!” Spike yelled.

“What? I’m just saying it doesn’t make any difference if we go to Paris or London no-one will know where we are.” She said trying sound convincing.

“Harm I already told you I have friends in London they can help us. Now go into the kitchen and cook something.” He dismissed her as she grunted.

Buffy giggled. “Are you sure Kyle doesn’t mind us staying here?”

“Yeah he doesn’t care never really home anyway luv you don’t have to worry about it.” He said checking his stitches. “Are you sure you’re ready to leave America?”

“As long as I’m with you I really don’t care.” She smiled sincerely. He smiled back then kissed her. Suddenly Kyle barges thru the door. “Kyle what’s wrong?”

“I’m going with you guys to London!” Kyle said as he to his room and started to pack. “They found my stash Spike! They found all of it!”

Spike had a sudden look of panic on his face. “All of it? But we were supposed to have that sold by next month!”

“I know there is no way I can get twenty thousand by next month. We have to go! There gonna kill us!” Kyle was terrified so terrified his voice started to crack.

“Wait what’s going on?” Buffy asked confused. “W… what stash? I don’t understand.” Buffy started to panic as well. “You never told me about any stash!”

“Listen pet we are in very grave danger here! I really don’t have time to explain but I’ll tell you on the plane now just get your things and let’s go you too Harm!” Spike said as he grabbed his things. “Now Kyle calm down and call a cab ok?”

Kyle snatched the phone and dialed the cab company as everyone else started to pack. They got into the cab and headed for the airport.

Buffy’s heart beat faster and faster as they entered the plane. She was confused she didn’t know what to feel. She didn’t know if she wanted to be angry at Spike or worried for him. She had no idea what was going on but she new Spike would tell her on the plane.

As they sat down she stared at Spike waiting for him to explain to her what was going on. He looked back at her with guilt filled eyes.

“So what the hell is going on?” she asked.

“It’s a long story pet.” He sighed as he got comfortable in his chair.

“Well we have a long flight ahead of us I think we have enough time for you to tell me.” She had a little attitude in the tone of her voice.

“Ok me and Kyle…” he paused for a second. “we sell cocaine for the Russian Mob.”

“What?” Buffy said slightly more louder then she thought she would.

“Shh.. not so loud pet!” he looked around. “We sell cocaine for the Russian Mob and last week Kyle asked them for a bigger load than we usually get, because you see we usually only take on 10,000 dollars worth of coke but Kyle decided he needed some more money so he asked them for 20,000 dollars worth but the cops found where we hid it and now we’re screwed.”

Buffy sighed, “I can’t believe this. And you never told me!”
What are we going to do? by SpuffyLover
Chapter 15

Spike grabbed at Buffy's mouth trying to keep her quiet. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier luv it's just well I didn't think it was relevant."

"Not relevant!" Buffy tried to whisper. "How could that not be relevant? Here I thought I was going to be safe with you and now look at us, Here flying to London because you owe the Russian mob twenty thousand dollars I mean we might as well be in a movie with everything that's happened!"

"Shh... Luv please calm down everything will be fine. I promise I'll find a way to get that money some how."

Buffy scoffed. "Like how? We already spent most of the money on plane tickets! What, are you planning on making me and Harmony prostitutes when we get to London?"

"No! God No! Don't you ever say or even think that... I would never..." Spike looked at her with shocked eyes. "I can't believe you would say something like that! What kind of a man do you think I am?"

"I'm sorry I got carried away. But where are we gonna find twenty thousand dollars?"

"You just let me worry about it luv. Ok? Just try to relax for the time being." Buffy sighed then rested her head on his shoulder.

While Buffy slept Spike's thoughts were spinning around restlessly in his head. The truth was Buffy's comment about prostitution was the best idea he had heard all day, but he would die before he let that happen. He thought so hard his head started throbbing.

"Ding," the flight attendant got on the speaker. "Will everyone please fasten thier seatbelt we are now getting ready to land."

"Finally," Spike sighed. He awoken Buffy with a few gentle kisses on her forehead. "Buffy we're almost there.." He whispered in her ear. She stretched and yawned as she sat upright. 'Even when she first wakes up I can't believe how beautiful she is.' he thought to himself.

As Buffy looked out the window she couldn't help but notice how gloomy London looked. The skies were gray and the buildings were old. Completely different from what she was used to.What had she gotten her self into. For a second her heart was filled with regret. But then she looked to her right and remembered why she came in the first place. Then she smiled gently at the man at her side who was now anxiously looking down the isle.

"What's wrong?" she asked now worried.

"Huh? Oh nothin just really need to use the bathroom." he said as he shifted from side to side.

They finally got off the plane and got to the lobby to get thier things. No-one spoke as they came out of the airport and into the cab.

"So... uh where are we stayin tonight?" Kyle finally said out of the silence.

"Well uh after the store I'm not really sure where we're goin," Spike winced as Buffy shot him a shocked look.

"What do you mean you don't know where we're going?" she almost screamed at him.

"Listen Ok? I know I told you I've got alot of friends down here, but the thing is..." he paused and sighed, "well they all work for the same people we do. So I don't know exactly who we can trust right now."

"Great just..." Buffy snorted. "Just great. So now what? I hope you have enough money for a motel or something..." she looked over at him and saw him look down and shake his head. "Well then that's just perfect as well!"

"Look the main thing we had to do was get out of there." he started explaining. "There wasn't any bloody time to think of anything else."

"So we're in London with barely enough money to pay our taxi driver and no place to go." Harmony sighed out the window. "And you said you'd take me shoppin."

"Shut up Harm!" Spike yelled.

"What? Don't mind me... I'm just a stupid blonde." She said sarcastically.

The taxi driver dropped them at a very old Pub and Hotel place. Spike tried to hand him the little money they had left, but he refused. "It sounds like you guys need that." he said then drove off.

"Thanks!" both Buffy and Spike yelled after him. Buffy looked up at the place they were supposed to stay. "Paisley's Pub and Inn." She read with a sigh. They all walked in to the very torn up looking building. As they entered the place reeked of alchohol and cigars. There were barely anyone in there. It looked like one of those old western bars you see in the movies. Spike walked up to the bar and talked to a very masculane looking brunette who was wiping down the counter.

After a few minutes he came back with a key in one hand and a beer in another. "Did you want somethin to drink luv?" he asked as he tilted his head gesturing towards the bar.

"No thanks I just want to lay down now." she was still carrying her luggage afraid to put it down.

"Alright then let's go to the room." he picked up his bag and grabbed some of her luggage and stared up the stares. Buffy wasn't sure but she felt he was keeping something from her something important that he left out of the story.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=4106