Not of This World by SpuffyLover
Summary: Buffy is a maid in William's kingdom in which he is prince of. The world they live in is an enchanted world with fairies and elves. It is filled with unknown adventure and darkness. A world where nothing is what it may seem to be.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 4777 Read: 9318 Published: 11/12/2004 Updated: 04/12/2005

1. Welcoming the Prince by SpuffyLover

2. A New Adventure by SpuffyLover

3. Chicken Pocks by SpuffyLover

4. Arrival by SpuffyLover

5. The Ball by SpuffyLover

6. Drunk by SpuffyLover

Welcoming the Prince by SpuffyLover
Chapter 1

Spring was singing in the air, birds fluttering, and the fairies were making sparkles all over the sky. This time of year was so beautiful in the land of Flandora. Flandora the land of the elves, and home of the most fearsome warriors in all of Janvia.

In the castle of King Giles lived a somewhat unknown elf named Buffy one of King Giles’ favorite maids. Sure she wasn’t the most coordinated elf in the province, but for some odd reason he never let any harm come to her. She had a natural beauty her long wavy black hair flowed down her back in beautiful streams. She had a slender body, though a lot of her most attractive features were hidden in very large and baggy clothing some of it could still be seen.

Although most of Giles’ children treated her like garbage his eldest son was one of the worst. William the devil himself, well at least to her that was what he was, had went to warrior training when he turned 16. He had been gone for 2 years and she had almost forgotten all about him until she heard them cheering in the streets.

“HORRAY! HORRAY! OUR PRINCE IS HERE!” they announced as the crowd screamed with joy. Buffy sighed as she washed the dishes with her friend Willow.

“So you ready for the great princes arrival?” Willow asked sarcastically as she set down her last dish.

“Please don’t remind me.” Buffy hopped up on the counter. “You know maybe he doesn’t remember me. I mean 2 years is enough time to forget someone right?”

“Yeah someone you’ve only known a year or 2 not someone you’ve known your whole life. Plus you guys have been rivals for like forever.”

“Ohh,” Buffy moaned. “You don’t think he remembers the time I put glue on his pillow and he had to shave his head bald do you?”

“No and he probably forgot the time you spilled red paint all over his girlfriends dress.” Willow said even more sarcastically. Both of them started to laugh.

“Hey that seriously was an accident.” Buffy said trying to catch her breathe. “Oh he’s going to torture me.” She put her face in her hands.

“Why don’t you just ask the King to pick someone else to be William’s personal maid?”

“You don’t think I’ve tried? I was practically on my hands and knees begging him to. I don’t know he’s stubborn. Maybe he thinks it’s funny when we torture each other or something. Oh well we’d probably torture each other without me being around him all the time.”

“Yeah but it would still be a little less torture if you weren’t.”

“Well there’s nothing I can do about it so what ever just forget it.” Buffy said standing up. “Let’s go see Prince charming.” She said with false excitement.

As they entered The Hall of Kings they could see William and the King arguing.

“What have you done with your hair!” the King was furious. William had bleached his hair platinum blonde during his time away.

“Oh father don’t be a drama king. It’s just a little bleach is all.” William said with a bored expression as he leaned against the wall.

“And where the hell did you get that accent? You never spoke like that before!” the king tried to calm his temper as he breathed heavily.

“Oh father I’m tired can I go to bed now?” William was getting annoyed.

“Fine!” King Giles said with an irritated voice. “Buffy go with him and start a bath for him!” he yelled. “And no funny business you two.” William smirked as he sucked his teeth.

Buffy sighed as she walked out of the door. Willow smiled at the look sight of Buffy’s more than irritated face when William said something.

“Yeah and make sure the bath is warm but not warm will you!” William yelled out enjoying the sound of her slamming the door.

“William please you just got home don’t torture the girl.” The king said sympathetically towards Buffy.

“Don’t worry dad I’m just gonna mess with her lil bit is all.” William walked out the door as King Giles dropped his head in his hands. “Why must he make my life miserable?” he mumbled as William shut the door.
A New Adventure by SpuffyLover
Chapter 2

Buffy sat on the tub preparing his bath as she watched the door knowing William would come in and do something horrible to her. The bath was almost done when she heard footsteps outside the door. William walked in with a sinister look on his face.

“William please ok? I’m tired why don’t we start the torturing tomorrow?” she asked. “I mean can’t we just put our differences aside for now?”

“You’re exactly right we should put our differences aside.” He put his arms out for a hug. Buffy hesitated then slowly went into his arms. She felt weird but then again felt kind of comfortable.

William smiled then pushed Buffy into the water, Buffy screamed. He laughed as Buffy tried to get out of the tub.

“Oh! You are the most arrogant, conceited, egotistical asshole I’ve ever met!” she screamed and got out of the tub and pushed him out of the way. Spike smiled and sighed as she slammed the door.

“What happened to you?” Willow laughed as Buffy opened the door.

“Don’t ask!” Buffy grunted as she grabbed a towel. “You know you’d think he’d mature over the year. Ughh.. he’s still the same.” Willow smiled. “You know what this mean’s right?”

“War?” Willow answered. Grabbing the jar of honey she had in there cupboard. Buffy smirked.

Spike woke up the next morning feeling kind of funny he felt kind of tingly and sticky all over his body. Then the tingles started to hurt. He looked down and took his blankets. There honey and ants crawling all over him. He screamed as he jumped out of bed and hopped into the bath tub.

Buffy laughed as she was doing the laundry she could hear his scream all the way from the laundry room.

“Oh you’re horrible!” Willow said trying to breath from laughing so much. “I can’t believe you did that!”

“What? Just getting him back for yesterday.” Buffy said laughing too.

“Ohhh he’s gonna get you back bad,” Willow shook her head.

“Oh I know this is just the beginning of the torture.” Buffy smiled.

“Hey Buffy? Um the king wants you.” A messenger boy yelled into the laundry room. Buffy sighed then started walking to The Hall of Kings. As she entered she saw William there with little red dots all over his face. William glared at her with undeniable revulsion in his eyes.

“Look your highness I’m sorry but your son is…” she stopped when the King lifted his hand.

“This isn’t about that.” The king said.

“Even though it should be.” Spike mumbled.

“Silence!” the King yelled at William. “William and a few other people are to go on a mission and I think William will need someone to take care of him. And I was wondering if you would be willing to go with him.”

“Um… are you sure that’s a good idea?” she didn’t really think so.

“Yes! In fact I’m ordering you to go.” He commanded.

“Well if you put it that way I’d love to.” She bowed.
Chicken Pocks by SpuffyLover
Chapter 3

As Buffy walked out of the door William turned to his father.

“Why didn’t you yell at her for putting ants in my bed?” he asked furious at his father for not punishing her.

“Oh hush you big baby! You have more important things to deal with!” the King said annoyed at the babyish way his son was acting.

“Oh yeah the big mission,” William said sarcastically. “Why does she have to come anyway? I don’t need to be taken care of!”

“Yes you do! You are by far the only child in this Castle.”

“Child! Child? I am no…” William was cut off.

“Hush!” the King whispered. “That’s not the only reason you have to take her.”

“Then what is the other reason? And it better be a damn good reason cuz if I’m gonna have to be carting her around I better get some income out of it.” William folded his arms and glared at his father.

“I can’t tell you but you have to promise me that you won’t let anything and I mean anything happen to her. Do you understand?” he sincerely asked his son.

“Alright, alright, but does that mean I can’t play jokes on her?” William held his breathe.

“You can do what you want but you’ve gotta promise me you guys bring her back in one piece.”

“Yeah I promise I’ll bring her back in one piece I just can’t tell you how happy I’ll bring her back.” William put on his leather coat. “So when do you want us back?”

The king put his head down and sighed. “I told you when you find The Pearl of the Sun.”

“Ok so how do you think this pearl thing looks like?”

The king grunted. “Just take the map and find it! The fate of the world lays your hands.”

“Ok I’m off to save the world.” William went out the door.

“Lord help him.” King Giles prayed.

William went outside. “Buffy! Come over here will you.” he waved at her.

“Yes you highness?” she asked in unenthusiastic voice.

“Are you finished loading your things?” he asked rudely and without even looking at her as Buffy nodded he glanced at her up and down with hateful eyes. “Good then you can put my suitcase up!” he handed her the suitcase. The case was so heavy she almost fell over.

Buffy sighed as she dragged his suitcase to the back of the cart. Then she got into the cart and sat across from William and next to Willow. Sitting across from Willow was another man with black hair.

“So Spike how was returning home for you?” the man asked.

“Spike?” Buffy whispered to Willow who giggled a bit.

“I don’t really want to talk about it Xander my welcome home wasn’t really that great.” He glared at Buffy as he scratched the ant bites. Buffy tried so hard not to laugh.

“Oh yeah! What happened to you? What are all those little marks all over your face?” Xander asked.

“Chicken pocks!” Spike grunted as Buffy and Willow started laughing.
Arrival by SpuffyLover
Chapter 4

"Buffy wake up!" Willow whispered in her ear. "We've stopped."

Buffy lifted her head and saw a beautiful castle it wasn't very big but its beautiful gardens made it elegant and grand. Immediately Buffy knew where they were. They were in Mandolia home of the greatest gardener elves in the world. She was shocked and amazed as she looked outside her window fingering the crystal pendant her mother gave to her when she was very young. Her trance was rudely disrupted when she felt someone push her shoulder.

“Buffy snap out of it will you, bloody hell I can’t believe I took you! Fetch my things like you’re supposed to doin.” He said irritated.

They walked into the cozy looking castle. It wasn’t very grand but it was still nice. Its cabin like features were very refreshing to Buffy. She dragged his and her stuff as far as she could when she heard a very loud welcoming voice.

“Welcome! Welcome! My friends please make yourselves at home.” A very humble looking man came down the stairs from the right. “I don’t have many rooms so some may have to share if that’s alright.”

Buffy heard Spike scoff when he heard this. He looked over at her she could see an idea pop up into his head.

“That’s fine King Marlin I’ll jus share with my servants.” He announced to the king. “Go put our bags in our room now and I expect them to be unpacked by the time I get there.” He whispered harshly to Buffy. She glared at him with her darkened green eyes. “Now!” he whispered pointing to his luggage.

“Ok! Then will you all follow me please!” an old lady announced at the top of the steps.

By the time Buffy got up to of the steps everyone was already assigned to their rooms. ‘That arrogant asshole couldn’t even help me up the stairs,’ Buffy thought as she managed to drag Spike’s suitcase over the last step.

“Are you ok?” Willow asked as she ran up to her.

“Yeah I’m fine. What are you doing taking a nap?” Buffy said slightly angered at the fact her best friend didn’t help her.

“Oh,” Willow giggled. “I’m sorry but Spike said if I helped you he’d make me sleep outside.”

“Ugh,” Buffy grunted. “He’s such a jerk!”

Willow laughed a little as Buffy flopped down on the floor.

“Did you see which room he picked?” Buffy asked getting back up.

Willow gave her a sympathetic look and then looked down the hall. Buffy turned her head and saw Spike lean against the door frame of the room all the way at the end. Buffy sighed as she started to drag his and her things down the hall. Willow shook her head then went back into her room.

When Buffy finally reached the room she was about ready to collapse.

“Well you bloody finally made it didn’t you!” he said in a satisfied but irritated voice. “Took you long enough!”

Buffy scoffed as she dragged the stuff past him. She tiredly started to unpack his things as she yawned.

“Oh, pick somethin out for me for tonight there having a ball in my honor.” Spike said as he watched a sleeked back his hair. “I wanna look good tonight. Ok? I’m gonna take a shower and I expect everything ready when I’m finished.” He closed the door behind him.

Buffy wanted nothing more but to lie down right then but she fought her urge to be lazy and did everything he asked. That was her duty.

By the time he got out of the bathroom everything was done he grabbed the clothes she pick. He put them on expecting them to be miss matched and ugly but was surprised when he looked in the mirror. “These clothes you picked are quite posh.” He turned his body side to side examining everything.

He came back out of his dressing room to see Buffy sleeping on the floor. She looked peaceful and happy laying there on the floor. Spike’s eyes darkened and a smile played on his face.
The Ball by SpuffyLover
Please Review!!!

Chapter 5

Buffy woke up surprised to see she was on the bed all covered up in blankets. She was suspicious slowly she rose out of bed looking around intently just incase there was a booby trap waiting for her. But when she finally got out of bed there was nothing. She inch toward the bathroom door studying everything she passed.

When she was finally confident there was nothing wrong she opened the door to the bathroom. Quickly she entered the bathroom preparing for the worst and nothing. “Could he finally have done something nice for me for a change?” Buffy whispered to herself confused.

She went out into the trying to find the servant quarters to get something to drink.

“And why are you not at the ball?” a humble voice asked her. Buffy turned around she froze. The man standing in front of was so handsome she couldn’t stop staring. He smiled at her as he advanced towards her. “Hi! My name is Angel.”

Buffy shook her head trying to wake herself up. “I… I’m Buffy.” she managed to say.

“Well it’s a pleasure to meet you Buffy.” He smiled. “so you haven’t answered my question.”

“Huh?”

“I asked why you weren’t at the ball.”

“Oh… yeah well I’m only a servant I can’t go to a ball.”

“Why not? You friend is there.”

“Willow?”

“Yeah! Red hair about this tall.” He lifted his hand as an example. Buffy nodded.

“You guys let servants go to you parties?”

“If they’re invited.”

“Who invited her?”

“That guy Xander I think he kinda likes her.”

Buffy smiled. “Well I wasn’t invited so I guess that’s why I’m not there.”

“Sure you are! I’m inviting you.”

Buffy was shocked she couldn’t believe what he just said. “I… I couldn’t. I have nothing to wear.”

“Well that’s a problem that can easily be fixed.” he said smiling. “Maids!” he shouted. Three maids entered the room. “Ladies will you please make sure Ms. Buffy here is taken care of.”

“As you wish your highness.” All 3 of them said as they bowed.

“I’ll see you in about a half on hour.” He said as he left her.

Spike was standing in the ballroom surrounded by a flock of girls, when the door opened and all the men in the room turned their heads. Spike tried to see past the girls in front of him by standing on his toes but he still couldn’t see what everyone was staring at. Finally he managed to push past some of the girls he was shocked at what was walking past him.

It was Buffy she was wearing a crimson dress that was very fitting at the bodice and accentuated her breast the skirt was fluffed out perfectly making her hips look bigger. Her hair was clipped up by a sparkling red butterfly while many curls still cascaded down her face along with a few red ribbons. Her face was emphasized very lightly with make-up.

Buffy couldn’t help but smile at all the drooling men around her every one of them staring open mouthed at her as she entered; she had never gotten so much attention in her life. She turned to look to her right when she saw Spike standing there staring like all the rest of the guys. But for some reason his gaze burned her most of all. She could feel butterflies growing in her stomach when she saw him staring.

Angel led her to the dance floor. A woman started to sing a very slow song as Angel slipped his hand around her waist and pulled her tightly against him. As she stared into his eyes she felt so light as if everyone had faded away. Accept… she could still feel Spike there watching.

Spike watched as Buffy put her head on the man’s shoulder. He cringed a little. ‘What the bloody hell is wrong with me!’ he thought trying to shake his head free from the trance Buffy had put him in. ‘It’s Buffy for heaven’s sake! Stop bein such a pansy boy!’ he hit himself in the head then walked back over to the drinks.

“Buffy as soon as I saw you walk into the castle I felt something for you. I knew you were special.” Angel whispered into Buffy’s ear as they danced. She couldn’t do anything but smile as her heart raced on and on.

“Hey Spike! Isn’t that you servant dancing with prince Angel?” Xander came up with Willow who smiled.

“So that’s his name!” Spike said quietly.

“What was that?” Xander asked.

“Oh nothing so where is that ponce from?” Spike asked as casually as possible.

“Hey you better watch it he’s prince of Samiria land of the warlords.”

“Oh! That’s their prince? He doesn’t look so tough.”

“Are you kidding that guy has been in more battles than you and me combined. He even charged into the battle against the Underworld and came out without a scratch on him! That guy is crazy.”

Spike grunted then looked over at Angel. Then he went outside. ‘Why am I so bloody worried about it I don’t care abou’ her I can have any women I want.’ Spike paced back and forth in the garden as he puffed on a magic shoot. He heard voices coming from behind him and he swiftly jumped into the bushes.

“It’s a beautiful night tonight,” Angel said to Buffy as they walked into the garden. “I’m so glad you’re here to spend it with me.”

“Oh please!” Spike whispered to himself as he watched.

Buffy smiled as she looked at him. They walked to the park bench and sat down.

“Buffy I can take you away to my castle tonight and you’ll never have to put up with that arrogant master you’ve been talking about ever again.”

Spike tried to move in closer to here better but when he tried to step forward as quietly as he could he tripped over a tree root that was sticking out of the ground. He fell flat on his face drawing Angel’s and Buffy’s attention toward him.

“Spike?” Buffy said when she saw who it was. “What are you doing?”

Embarrassed Spike got to his feet and tried to think of a good lie. Finally something came to his head. “I thought my bracelet fell into the bushes so I was looking for it.”

Both Angel and Buffy stared at him quizzically.
Drunk by SpuffyLover
Chapter 6

Buffy watched him carefully as he turned to look in the bushes again. Then she remembered that he didn’t even wear bracelets. She started to giggle a little. Spike spun and glared at her with his feet apart.

“What’s so funny?” Spike spat.

“Umm… I don’t remember you having any bracelets your highness.” Buffy said with a smirk.

“Oh, well… you don’t know anything then I… I have a lot of bracelets.” Spike struggled to find more lies. “And that
bracelet was damn important to me m…my father gave it to me.”

Buffy just looked at him with intense green eyes. ‘Why is he lying? Why was he spying on me in the first place?” Questions filled her head as she watched Spike grunt and then stomp away.

Spike stomped all the way to the door then swiftly slid into the bathroom. He sighed as he dropped down on the floor. “Snap out of it you ponce!” he said loudly smacking himself in the head. He had no idea why he was acting this way. He was getting jealous over Buffy who might as well have been his sister. Could he actually be feeling things for her? “Well she did look beautiful tonight.” He thought then smacked himself again. He sighed as he rested his head against the wall behind him.

Buffy smiled as Angel told a funny story about one of his expeditions. She was trying so hard to listen to what he said but all she could think about was Spike. She laughed at the thought of seeing him flat on his face. She never realized how cute he was when he was embarrassed. She shook her head to try and rid her thoughts of her arch enemy and concentrate on the handsome guy who was actually talking to her.

“Um… Are you ok?” Angel asked looking at her closely.

“Hmm? Oh ye…yeah I’m fine just a little tired that’s all.” She said finally snapping out of it.

“Oh. Ok we better get to bed any way it’s getting kinda late.” He stood and helped her up.

They walked hand in hand toward her room. Buffy was confused why wasn’t she happier? She should be overjoyed that a prince like him had any interest in her. When they finally reached her room he turned toward her and leaned in… “BAM!!” they heard something crash into the wall behind them.

“Hey shoo… guyths…” it was Spike he was leaning against the wall about to pass out and slurring his words. “I’mm… jus tryin to get to… the room… is all but…my legs aren’t workin… at the moment…” he laughed as he collapsed to the ground and passing out.

Buffy looked at Angel with a sorry expression in her eyes. Angel smiled gently and shrugged. Then he went to the now passed out Spike and lifted him over his shoulder. Buffy opened the door and let them in.

“Well,” Angel grunted as he dropped Spike on the bed. “I guess it’s time for me to sleep too I gotta wake up early too.”

“For what? You told me you were gonna stay here for another two weeks.”

“Well that was until you said you were leaving tomorrow.” He smiled at her surprised eyes.
“Are serious you’re gonna travel with me?” she said in a tone slightly higher than she expected.

“Well I figure my home is right the trail you guys are taking. So I’ll travel with you guys until then.” Buffy ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. They slightly parted and gazed into each others eyes. Slowly they moved closer to each others face.

”THUD!” Spike had fallen on the floor. They both looked over and laughed.

“You better go I’ll take care of this.” Buffy said pushing Angel out the door. She shut the door behind her before Angel could say anything.

“So you guys in love?” Spike said behind her lighting another magic shoot.

“I thought you were sleeping,” She said as she turned around, “and I can see you aren’t drunk.”

“Well that was kinda funny now wasn’t it?” he took a step toward her with a funny look in his eyes.

She sighed, “I was wrong you are drunk.” She stepped to the left but Spike blocked her. “What are you doing?”

“I never noticed how beautiful you are,” his eyes were in a daze as he touched her cheek. Buffy’s heart jumped as he moved closer to her.

“W...what’s wrong with you?” she shook her head to take her back to reality. “Why are you messing with me?”

“Who says I’m messin with you pet?” he moved closer to her until her soft breasts just grazed his chest. Their breathing grew heavier as his face got closer to hers.

Buffy closed her eyes, as she felt him push her gently toward his face. Softly his lips touched hers. “Knock, knock!” some one knocked on the door.

“Hello Buffy? Are you in there?” it was Willow.

Spike sighed irritably as he lifted his head from hers. “You better get that.” He said and went back to his bed.

Buffy opened the door. “I thought you were sleepin in Xander’s room.”

“Yeah I was until his roommate said he it was to full. Do you mind if I…” she looked over at the blankets spread out on the floor.

“No of course not come in, let’s sleep. I’m exhausted.” Buffy let Willow in as she looked over at Spike who had a pillow over his head.




**************************
A/N thank you to all my reviewers and a special thank you to Caitie for giving me the idea for the bracelets. Thank you all again. Hope you liked it!!!!!!!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=5664