There's Always a Prophesy by nummytreats
Summary: Spike knows he has feelings for Buffy, but doesn't know what they are. Could it be possible that it was meant to be? AU after Something Blue.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 20520 Read: 19774 Published: 01/05/2005 Updated: 12/30/2008

1. Waking up by nummytreats

2. The Spell by nummytreats

3. Understanding by nummytreats

4. The Notes by nummytreats

5. Getting through it by nummytreats

6. Christmas Gifts by nummytreats

7. Help by nummytreats

8. Breaking the News by nummytreats

9. Discovery by nummytreats

10. The Prophesy by nummytreats

11. The Meeting by nummytreats

12. Missing You by nummytreats

13. Plans by nummytreats

14. Shopping by nummytreats

15. Monday, Monday by nummytreats

16. Remain Calm by nummytreats

Waking up by nummytreats
Author's Notes:
Confusing at the beginning but stick with me. This story also contains a W/A relationship.
“Why did you do it Will?” asked a very mad and very naked Slayer. Buffy quickly ran to her closet to get something that would give her some kind of coverage.

“I just wanted to get through the pain. I would have never thought it would end up like this.” Willow said softly trying to hold in her tears. She quickly pulled her robe tighter around her body as if she were trying to disappear.

“Will, you’re my friend and I love you. All you had to do was come and talk to me. I know how hard it is to lose your first love,” said as she went to hug and comfort Willow. Buffy was torn. She knew she should be furious and should refuse to speak to Willow ever again, but they had been through a lot together and she was always one to forgive and forget when it came to her best friends.

Both girls sank to the floor and leaned against the door of the dorm room. Minutes ticked by in awkward silence, both thinking about what they should do about the situation at hand.

“So...how about we forget this ever happened?”

“I know we could, but what about the others? They might not be so willing. I mean until now I haven’t thought about how they might react.”

“I could do a forgetting spell. No memory, no angst right.” Willow said to try to lighten the mood.

“I don’t know if you should be doing magick right now. I forgive you but I don’t want to be on the receiving end of any of your spells right now.” she said with a smile.

“I know what you mean I don’t feel like doing any right now either. I was just trying to get us out of this mess. I mean we did always say that we were cursed when it came to relationships. I think I just dug our hole a little deeper.” The guilty vibes were rolling off her in waves.

“I know that relationships have never been our strong point, but maybe....”

Willow gave her a look of confusion and fear. “ But maybe what?”

“Maybe this is based on feelings that already existed.”

“What!? No,no,no. I don’t...I mean....you don’t, do you?” She was trying to comprehend what her best friend was saying.

“I don’t know. maybe. I mean there has always been a spark between us. Then you did the spell yesterday and we finally realized our feelings... I felt complete. Now I feel like I’ve lost a piece of my heart.” Tears had started to fall but she knew that if she held them in it would only be worse later.
“I know what you mean. I didn’t feel spark though. I felt admiration. We admired each other. Now I feel lost and confused without that bond we had yesterday.” Willow cried along with Buffy.

Willow thought for a few seconds before asking Buffy a question that would change their lives.

“Do you think you could love...”

“yeah, I think so” Buffy interrupted knowing that the question was going to get asked eventually. “me too.” Willow confirmed.

Both girls rose from their spot on the floor and hugged. Now that they had talked and knew how each other felt, they knew their friendship could survive this strange situation.

“We should go get breakfast after we ...”

“Explain what the hell happened to us, luv?” finished her statement.
The Spell by nummytreats
A/N: This is the first story that I have ever written. Please review and tell me what you like and don't like. Thanks.


The voice startled both girls. As they slowly turned toward their beds, both knew that they in for one hell of a day. They looked at the wide awake vampires that were sitting up in each of their beds. Neither seemed to care that they only had a thin sheet covering their lower half. Both vampires had a look of confusion on their face.

“Maybe I should be the one to explain all of this.” Willow started, “You see I...do you guys think you could put on some clothes. I think we would all feel more comfortable if you did.”

“I perfectly comfortable the way I am, Red. I just an explanation on why I woke up in the Slayer’s bed naked. What the fuck did you do to me?” asked the blonde vampire.

__________________________________

One day before.....

“Look I see that you are upset about Oz, but I think you should really hold off on doing the magicks right now.” Giles tried to reason. Giles had always been uncomfortable talking to the girls about their relationships but he tried to give the best advice he could.

“You see. You see! You don’t see anything. I tried the spell and it went kablooey. Nothing I do is going right!!!” Willow stormed out of the room, not noticing that her ‘will it so’ spell had just gone into effect. Its first victim Giles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They just don’t understand what I am going through right now. I am in so much pain right now and they just don’t seem to care.” she had been ranting for the last half hour and it wasn’t helping at all.

“Buffy cares. I know see does. She just has a lot to deal with right now. She needs to be with Spike so she can figure out what’s up with the commandos.” he tried to defend Buffy the best he could.

“Well if she needs him that bad, why don’t they just get married. We knew a long time ago that we wouldn’t have a normal relationship. I mean look at you. The Bug Lady, Mummy Girl, and now you have Anya. You are a demon magnet.”

“ Hey! that was totally uncalled for.” he said taken aback. Willow had been his friend for a long time and never had she thrown that in his face.

“You know that it’s true. Never mind. I’m leaving.” she yelled storming out of yet another room that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Marry me and make me the happiest man on earth.” Spike proposed.

“Oh, yes, yes, yes. Of course I’ll marry you. I love you.” she cried. She knew that this was the happiest she had been in her years as a Slayer. Giles walked into the room at that moment to find his Slayer and the bane of his life embracing.

“Giles, I’m getting married. Can you believe it?” she jumped up and down excitedly.

“What?! No!! Why?” he said trying to comprehend what she was saying.

“Look, I know this is going to take a while to get used to so...why don’t I take Spike with me on patrol?” she suggested hoping to have time to discuss the wedding.

“Um, yes. Come back and maybe I will be able to see by then. Then I can get you to give up this insane idea. What the bloody hell is happening to us?” He tried to think what would bring all of this on.

“Okie dokie!! Let’s go patrol.”

“Right behind you luv. See ya Rupes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow slowly walked to her dorm room. She knew she shouldn’t take all of her emotions out on her friends. They were supposed to help her get through this and all they were doing was telling her to get over it. ‘Maybe I should just sleep with the first person I see. Would that help me get through it.’ she thought

She slowly opened the door to the room and threw her bag down on the bed. Suddenly she heard the door slam and something grabbed her head. She felt unbelievable power surge through her. And then it was gone.

___________________________________


“I seriously didn’t know that this would happen.” Willow explained to the three other occupants of the room.

“I’m guessing this is where I come in.”

Willow and Buffy turned towards the other bed, fear evident on their face, to look at the smirking creature that sat there.

“Angelus?”
Understanding by nummytreats
A/N: Thanks for the reviews. Please continue to read and review. I hope you enjoy.

“Well, well, well. Way to go, Red!! Not only did you fuck up a spell, you fucked the soul right out of our friend Angel here.” Spike yelled sarcastically. He had always liked Willow but she had brought back the one thing he hated the most in this world. “Welcome back, Peaches.” he sneered.

“Shut up, Spike. I’m not Angelus. I don’t know why. Don’t worry Willow, I know what you were going through and I forgive you.” Angel said holding his arms out for a hug.

“Oh thank goddess.” she cried as she ran into his arms. Buffy looked on knowing she should feel jealous but she didn’t. She was happy that Willow was finally not crying. She was happy that Angel could forgive Willow. Buffy also knew the truth about Willow’s feelings about Angel from their earlier conversation. It looked like Angel might feel the same way.

“So why did the spell end on its own. I mean I know that it wasn’t the best spell to begin with but shouldn’t we still be under the effects of it?” Buffy asked throwing Spike pants at him hitting him in the head.

“Oi! Mind the hair.” he said.

“Yeah, cause your hair looks so great right now, Mr. Bed-head. Just put your clothes on so we can figure out what the hell we are going to do.” she said trying to hide the fact that having him sit their like that was really getting to her. She kept thinking about the previous night when they had been so wrapped up in each other that they had raced to the dorm room and hadn’t even noticed Willow and Angel asleep in the next bed. She thought that she had finally found the person she could spend the rest of her life with.

“Look, Red, I’m sorry about my outburst earlier. I forgive you too. Just don’t do it again. I don’t like the mojo done on me, especially without my knowledge.” Spike said.

Buffy looked at him curiously. Why is he apologizing to her? He’s evil? He shouldn’t care.

“So, Red, how did you and Peaches end up so friendly?” Spike asked.

___________________________________

Previous night......

Willow turned around and ran right into Angel. She looked up and straight into his dark brown eyes. She felt like she was getting lost in them.

“What did you do to me?” she whispered.

“It wasn’t me. I was looking for Buffy, so I followed you here.” he explained. “As soon as you shut the door, I heard someone chanting. I don’t know how I got in. When I ran in, he just disappeared.”

Willow reached her right hand up and cupped his face. “You saved my life.” The next second she pulled him down to her for a searing kiss. Neither one of them thought about where this was leading or what the consequences were going to be. Angel slowly backed her toward the bed. When her legs hit the edge of the bed she sat down never taking her eyes off of him.

___________________________________

Willow instantly blushed. She knew that she had stopped explaining the situation just in time. “I think you know what happened after that.”

Buffy took control trying to take the focus off of Willow nervousness.

“Okay I think we need to go talk to Giles. We need to see if the spell has been completely broken and why. Maybe we could also look in some of his books to try and figure out how Angel got into the room without an invite.” Buffy said to Willow. She then turned to the two vampires to see if they approved before she continued. “First I think me and Will should do bathroom stuff and change clothes. While we’re gone you two can get dressed.”

All nodded in agreement. The girls went to their drawers and grabbed clothes and other bathroom needs then left. Fifteen minutes later they came back to grab their purses.

“You two should stay here. We should be back before sundown.” Buffy said. “Please try to not destroy our room.” she said smiling before closing the door.

Spike and Angel stared at the door for a few minutes before looking at each other.

“Do you love her?” Angel asked.

“I don’t know. I think I could.” Spike replied. He knew that he felt something. What it was he didn’t know. “How about you? Do you love Red?”

“Yeah I think I do. It’s strange because I always thought that I was meant to love Buffy, but last night with Willow was wonderful.”Angel said with a smile.

“I know what you mean. I thought I was going to be with Dru for the rest of my unlife. But when I was engaged to Buffy, she made me feel things I never felt with Dru.” Spike was starting to miss her and she had only been gone for fifteen minutes. “What are we going to do? I never really liked you but right now I think we need to stick together since we know how each other feels. What do you say, Peaches? Truce?”

“Yeah. That would probably be the best thing right now. But I don’t know what we are going to do about the girls.” Angel looked back at the door hoping he would make the right decision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“God, I didn’t think he would lecture us for that long.” Buffy sighed. “I’m just happy that Giles got his sight back. And I’m glad Anya and Xander found somewhere to hide for last night.”

“I don’t think I will be doing anymore magick for a while. I do think I will be making cookies for the rest of my life to make up for my huge mistake.” Willow smiled. “Do you think we should have called the room to say we were going to be in later than we said? I mean it is 8:45.” Buffy just rolled her eyes.

They had just made it to their door. Buffy sighed. “Look, when we get in their we will just have to explain how we feel about the situation to them, whether they like it or not. Okay?” Willow nodded her agreement.

“Honeys, we’re home!!” Buffy announced jokingly while opening the door.

Willow just giggled but quickly stopped and frowned.

“Or not.” they said in unison into the unoccupied room.
The Notes by nummytreats
A/N: Keep the reviews coming.

The girls slowly walked into the room stunned. In a 24 hour period they had gone from being so happy that they thought their hearts would burst to feeling as though they had their heart ripped out. Willow noticed a note with both of their names on it on the small table in between their bed.

Girls,

We know that you expected us to be there when you returned, but we felt that it would be better if we left without any kind of confrontation. Please feel free to contact us if either of you need us. We have left for LA. We love you both. Please always remember that.

Your Vamps

P.S. We want you to look underneath your pillows.


Neither girl had noticed until then that their beds had been made neatly. Each went to their own bed and picked up the pillow. Underneath it lay another note, this one written by the vamp that they had spent the night with, along with a rose: Red for Willow and White for Buffy. They looked at each other before reaching for their notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow,

I know that this seems the cowardly way to do this. I also know that you are still dealing with your previous breakup and this doesn’t make it any better. Last night was wonderful. I will never forget how special it was. You gave me the gift of being perfectly happy without being punished. We have always had a special bond. I don’t want to risk ruining whatever we have between us. I don’t know what else to say besides, I’m sorry. I ask you now to forgive me. Forgive me but never forget what happened or how you felt. I love you.

Sincerely
Angel


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Buffy,

I do not have words that describe how much last night meant to me. We have always had a spark between us that not even you can deny. For the first time in over a hundred years I felt loved. You have always amazed me. The first time I saw you dancing, your confidence blew me away. When I first saw you fight, I knew that you were my match. We have never been able to kill each other because of that. We are the perfect match for each other. I have used many words in my past to describe the women I thought I loved, but one never seemed to fit any of them. Effulgent. I found the girl that is effulgent. You are the sunshine in my dark world. However, because of our past I know that you could never love me. So I leave to spare both of us. I am leaving to help my poof of a sire in LA. Fight the good fight and all that rot. I never want you to doubt my love for you.

I love you with all that I am,
Spike


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy and Willow reread their letters trying to hold in their tears. They finally looked at each other unable to find words to describe how they were feeling but knowing what they needed right now. Both refolded their letter and ran toward each other. As they hugged, they sank to floor taking comfort in each other. Buffy was the first to let her heart wrenching sob come out. Willow soon followed.

After an hour of crying, the girls changed, got into bed and pretended to sleep, all the while thinking about the vamps they loved that were headed toward LA.
Getting through it by nummytreats
A/N: Please read and review.

After a night of pretending to be asleep, Buffy sat up and looked out window. The weather seemed to be sympathizing with her. Dark grey clouds covered the sky and rain poured from the sky like the tears had from her eyes the night before.

‘He said he loved me. Do I love him?’ Buffy thought. ‘It could never work though. He’s an evil vampire and I am the Slayer. We have never gotten along until that night. He was so sweet and gentle that night. We were truly in love.’

“Are you going to class today?” Willow whispered hoarsely startling Buffy out of her thoughts.

“I don’t think so. I know I shouldn’t miss class but I feel like shit. I’m mentally and physically exhausted. I didn’t sleep at all last night.” Buffy replied. She didn’t think she would go to class for the rest of the week. She felt like crying but knew that she didn’t have anymore tears to cry. “What about you, are you going to class?” She asked softly.

“No, I think I am going to stay in and eat chocolate and ice cream and whatever else I can get my hands on. Would you stay with me?” Willow asked shyly. She thought for a moment before she started again. “After everything that happened last year with Faith, I thought we grew apart. Then we started college and we grew apart even more. Maybe this will help us form a tighter friendship.”

Buffy quickly got off of her bed to go sit next to Willow. “Oh Willow. I know that it seems like that but I think it’s all part of getting older. We learn from the past. I know that our friendship will only grow stronger because of this. You are my best friend, Will.” Buffy pulled her friend into a tight hug. “And I would love stay in and veg out with you. Let’s go to the store and get some food.” Willow nodded knowing that she was going to spend some quality time with her best friend.

Thirty minutes later, the girls were on there way to the nearest grocery store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“God bless the person who invented Double Chocolate Chuck ice cream.” Buffy sighed as she looked into the empty pint. She put the carton on the table and looked around the room. They had stopped and gotten chinese food before coming back to the room. Now various containers littered the floor and bed.

Buffy looked over at Willow, who seemed to be in deep thought. “Willow? Whacha thinkin’ about?”

“What should we do? I miss him already, you know. Should we call them and tell them to come back?”she said still looking like she was in her own little world.

Buffy stared at Willow for a minute trying to put her feelings into words. “No...I think we need to get on with our lives. I...” she stalled. “I think me and you need time away from them. We need to know that we can live without them in our lives. I know exactly how you feel though. Spike told me that he loved me and I believed him. Maybe someday I will be able to love him back. Right now my emotions are going all wonky and I think it’s best that he left for a little while.” she said knowing that she was not only lying to Willow but she was also lying to herself.

“I guess you’re right. Maybe I just need to be man free for a little while. But it hurts so bad. He’s the last thing on my list of problems and now I can’t seem to get him out of my head. But right now we just need to get on with our lives right?” Willow said trying to look brave.

“Right!!” Buffy tried to sound confident in her decision.

They knew that it would be hard but as long as they had each other they would be able to cope.

A/N: I want Willow and Buffy to have a strong friendship throughout the story, so you will see a lot of Willow in this story.
Christmas Gifts by nummytreats
A/N: This is a longer chapter than the others. Please continue to read and review. Thanks.

Three Weeks Later....

Buffy and Willow had moved home for winter break, but they had seen each other every day.

“Mom, I’m going out. I’ll be back in a little while.” Buffy yelled as she walked down the stairs.

“Honey, could you come here for a minute.” Joyce said from the kitchen.
Buffy slowly walked into the kitchen and sat on one of stools in front of the island. “Yeah, mom. Whacha need?”

“I was just wanted to see how you are. Are you still feeling sick? You look a little pale. I’m not sure you should be going out.” her mother ranted in a concerned voice.

“Mom,” Buffy sighed, “I’m fine. I’m actually going to the doctor and see if they can give me something to make me feel better.”

“Oh. Do you want me to come with you? I know that you’re old enough to go by yourself but I don’t want...”

“Mom, I’ll be fine.” she interrupted before her mother could continue another rant. “And don’t worry. I’m not going alone. Will’s coming with me. She has an appointment too. She hasn’t been feeling well either. Maybe we caught something from one another.” she explained.

“You and Willow sure are spending a lot of time together. I know that you two kind of grew apart last year. Did something happen to bring you two this close together?” Joyce asked.

‘Does everybody think we grew apart last year?’ Buffy thought. “No...maybe it’s just from us living together. And she is my best friend.” she said, hoping her mother bought it. “Anyways, I need to go if I want to get there on time. I’ll be back later. I love you, mom. Bye.” Buffy said as she ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Geez, what took you so long?” Willow asked as soon as she saw Buffy. She had been standing outside the doctor’s office ten minutes.

“Well, hello to you too.” Buffy said with a smile. “My mom wanted to know where I was going and wanted to make sure I was okay.”

“Oh. Sorry about that first comment. I was starting to think you decided to miss your appointment. I know how much you hate doctors and stuff.” Willow stated.

“As much as I do hate doctors, I want something to help me get over whatever I have. Let’s go ahead and go in. Your appointment is right after mine, right?” Buffy asked.

“Yeah, I should be out right after you.” she replied. They entered the doctor’s office, went to the desk and signed in.

“So what do you want to do after we get done here?” Willow asked as she looked through magazines on a bookshelf.

“I thought we could go to the coffee shop, then we could go to Giles’s and see if he has anything interesting to tell us.” she said as they sat down in the waiting room.

“Sounds good to me. Don’t you want something to read?” Willow said while scanning through a food magazine.

“Nah, they should be taking me in any time now. I think I got here just in time.” Just then a door opened and a woman called her name. “See.” Buffy said grinning.

“Buffy Summers?” Buffy nodded. “Good. Could you follow me?” The nurse said happily.

The nurse led Buffy into a small room and asked her to sit on the examination table. After taking Buffy’s temperature and blood pressure, the nurse left the room. ‘Maybe I should have brought a magazine with me’ Buffy thought after a few minutes.

Five minutes later the door opened and a man walked in. “Buffy Summers. How are you today? Probably not very well if you’re here.” he said laughing. He shook her hand. “I’m Dr. Neill, by the way. So what is it that I can help you with today?”

Buffy instantly liked the man. He was so happy. She knew that she could feel comfortable around him. Dr. Neill was a man in his late forties, greying hair and moustache. He wore glasses with invisible framed so they didn’t hide his sparkling green eyes.

“Well,” she began, “I’ve been feeling nauseous for a few days now. I haven’t been sleeping to well either and my mom tells me that I look pale. I didn’t have a flu shot because I usually don’t get sick.”

“Well, Buffy...do you mind if I call you Buffy?” she shook her head. “Well, Buffy you may have a stomach virus. However I would like to run some blood work on you since it is your first time to see me.” he said while writing on her chart. “I’ll send in a nurse to do that. I want you to make an appointment for two days from today so we can go over your results. Do you have any more questions?” She just shook her head. “Okay. Well it was great seeing you today and I’ll see you in a couple of days.”

“Okay.” she said as she shook his hand again. Just then a thought came to her. “My best friend came with me and you are about to go in and see her. Could we both come at the same time? I think she has whatever I have.”

“I don’t usually do that, but then again nobody ever asks to do that either.” He said as he pulled off his glasses and cleaned them. This action reminded her of Giles. “I suppose that would be okay.” he said putting his glasses back on.

“Thank you, Dr. Neill.” giving a big smile. He gave her a smile in return, nodded, and left the room. Seconds later the nurse came back in, took some of her blood and told her she could leave.”
After making an appointment for her and Willow, Buffy sat back down in the chair that she had occupied earlier. ‘I wonder what he’s doing right now. Does he still think about that night?’ She looked down at her right middle finger that held the ring that he had given her. ‘I wish I could just get over it.’ she thought as frown took over her features.

“Whacha frowning about?” Willow asked startling Buffy out of her thoughts once again.

“Nothing much. You ready to go. I already made our appointment for day after tomorrow.” Buffy replied while standing up.

“Yep! Ready as I’ll ever be. Let’s go get caffeinated.” Willow said with big smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mom!! Willow and I are here.” Buffy yelled as she came through the door.

Joyce walked down the stairs and gave them both a hug. “Your home early. I thought it would take longer.” She walked past the girls and into the kitchen knowing that they would follow her.

“Yeah I know. We went to see Giles and not only do students go away for Christmas, so do demons. He didn’t have anything new to tell us.” Buffy said with a huge smile knowing she finally getting the chance to rest.

“That’s great sweetie. Speaking of Christmas. Something came to you today. Both of you. Whoever sent it must have known you be together. It’s in the living room, on the coffee table.” Joyce told them.

The girls looked at each other before racing into the living room. On the table sat two vases contain two dozen roses each. One held red roses, the other held white. They knew instantly who had sent them. They slowly walked to the couch and set in front of their roses. Willow was the first to reach for her note that had been placed in the roses.

She opened the small sealed envelope and took out the small card. On it was a simple message.

For an unforgettable girl.

She looked into the envelope and pulled out a small heart shaped locket. She looked over at Buffy with tears in her eyes. “Your turn.” she whispered.

Buffy reached out a shaking hand and took the envelope from the roses. She was afraid of what it would say. As she started to open it, she felt Willow hand on her back giving her support. Buffy quickly ripped open the envelope and pulled out her card.

For my girl who is ever effulgent.
Buffy held back a sob. She looked at Willow. She suddenly found her voice. “Mom!! Willow’s staying over tonight. Is that okay with you?” Never breaking eye contact with Willow, both knowing they would once again need each other for support.

“That’s fine honey.” Joyce said, oblivious to the pain that Buffy and Willow were in.

“I think we are going to need some more ice cream.” Willow said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two day later...

Buffy and Willow walked into the doctor’s office and signed in. Willow once again started looking through the magazine she had been looking at before.

“Buffy Summers and Willow Rosenberg?” both got up and followed the nurse past all of the examination rooms and into a large office. “Dr. Neill will be with you in a few minutes.” she said and left them in the office.

“I hope he this little meeting goes quick. I want to go home, eat ice cream and watch sad movies. How about you?” Buffy said while trying to make herself comfortable in one of the large leather chairs.

“Sounds good, sister.” Willow said. She felt as though Buffy were the sister she never had. Buffy just smiled at name.

Just then the door opened and Dr. Neill walked looking as nice as the last time.

“How are you two today?” he said while taking a seat behind the large mahogany desk.

“Okay” the girls said in unison.

“Are you girls excited about Christmas? Only three days left.” Both girls just shrugged. He looked at them curiously.

“And you are both sure you want to be here for the other’s results?” he said seriously.

“Yeah. We would tell each other anyway. So doctor what do we have?” Willow asked with a smile.

Dr. Neill just smiled and nodded. “Well Buffy and Willow...” he said looking through their charts.

“Congratulations, you’re both pregnant.”
Help by nummytreats
A/N: Please read and review.

“Huh? Wait that’s impossible. I can’t be pregnant.” Willow whispered. She was confused. She and Oz had always used protection and Angel couldn’t have kids. “Are you sure? Could there have been a mistake?”

“No. That explains the nausea you girls have been experiencing. Now that you know the results, you have a decision to make. If you have any kind of questions, I’ll be happy to answer them.” he said seriously. He could tell that the two girls in front of him were truly shocked.

Buffy looked lost. She knew that it wasn’t Parker’s and that only left one person. ‘Spike can’t have kids. He’s dead. Vampires aren’t supposed to get girls pregnant.’ Buffy thought. She finally found her voice. “This is a big shock for the both of us. We should go think about we are going to do. Is there anything special we need to be doing for now?” Buffy asked.

“Make an appointment with an OB/GYN to get some tests run and start taking better care of yourselves.” he said.

“Thank you for all your help Dr.” Buffy said knowing Willow was in denial.

Dr. Neill got up from behind the desk and walked the girls to the door. “I hope you have a good Christmas. And again call if you have any questions.” he said shaking their hands and giving them a reassuring smile. The girls walked out of the doctor’s office in silence. They made their way to the coffee shop and grabbed a table.

“What are we going to do? I’m to young to have a child.” Willow said looking down at the table.

“I know I’m going to regret saying this, but I think we need to go tell Giles. I mean, we are both pregnant by vampires, which is not supposed to be possible. And it happened while under a spell...” Buffy explained

“Oh Goddess. This is all my fault. If I hadn’t done that spell none of this would have happened.” Willow interrupted and started to cry.

“Willow I know that you did the spell, but I don’t think it’s your fault. I still say we go see Giles and tell him everything. I know he will be disappointed in us but I also know he’ll do everything possible to help us.” Buffy said trying to make Willow feel better.

“Okay. Let’s go ahead and go before I change my mind.” Willow said, uneasy about telling Giles everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“Giles? Are you home?” Buffy yelled as she walked into the apartment.

“Buffy? Willow? What are you girls doing here today?” Giles said coming down from his bedroom.

“Actually we have a problem that we need your help with. You think we could sit down while we tell you.” Buffy said. The girls had decided that they would let Buffy explain everything. Willow already felt bad enough without having to relive her life changing mistake.

“Oh, of course we can.” he said leading the way.

After they had all settled into a seat, Giles asked, “So what’s the problem?”

Buffy took a big breath and began. “Do you remember Willow’s ‘will it so’ spell?” Giles nodded. “Well, me and Spike were engaged, which I’m sure you remember that too. Well that night after patrol, me and Spike went back to the dorm room and slept together.” Buffy looked at Giles who was nodding his head.

“I suspected as much” he said simply.

“Well, something else happened that night. Something attacked Willow in the dorm room before we got there. Angel had been following her and heard something in the room. Angel somehow got in the room and stopped whatever had attacked her. She said something that night that made the spell work on her too. She ended up sleeping with Angel, but he didn’t lose his soul.” Buffy stopped to look at Willow, who had tears in her eyes. She looked back at Giles who had a look of disbelief on his face.

“I’m glad you decided to share this with me but that happened almost a month ago. Why are you telling me this now?” he asked slowly, taking his glasses off and cleaned them before putting them on again.

“Well.... I..” Buffy looked Willow who gave a nod of encouragement. “we’re both pregnant.” she said as fast as she could.

“Did you just say that you are both pregnant?” Giles said standing up. They both nodded once. “And they belong to Angel and Spike?” again they just nodded.

“Well I do have to say that this is one hell of situation you two have gotten yourselves into. I can’t say that I am disappointed so much as shocked. You couldn’t help what you did. However, it does seem strange that all this happened while under a spell. Now we need to know why Angel got into that room and why you two are now pregnant. Are you going to tell Spike and Angel?” he asked turning to look at them.

Willow looked up quickly. “I haven’t even thought about telling them. I think I want to figure out how this happened first. I feel so guilty.” she whispered.

“I know exactly how you feel. I don’t think I want to tell Spike unless I absolutely have to. I know that it sounds selfish, but he went to LA to help Angel. I don’t want him to stop that.” Buffy said. “I want him to be good.” she whispered so softly that only Willow could hear.

“I’ll respect whatever decisions you make. I think we need to research and see if this has ever happened before. We also need to check through some of my books of prophesies.” Giles said taking over.

Buffy sat up suddenly. “Of course, there’s always a prophesy.” she yelled startling Willow and Giles. “Sorry.” she apologized.

“Look,” Giles started, “why don’t you two go home. I’ll call a friend of mine in town. He knows some things about demon births. I think he could help you two through the pregnancy. I’ll contact some other people about their knowledge on prophesies. I’ll call you if I find anything out.”

“Okay, Willow do you want to stay at my house for the rest of break? I think that it would be best, considering our problem. I also want you to be there when I tell my mom.” she smiled.

“That sounds like a great idea.”Willow smiled back.

“Let’s go home.” Buffy stood followed by Willow. “You know where to find us.” Buffy said walking over to Giles. “Thank you for understanding.” she said throwing her arms around him. She let him go and Willow took her spot.

“You girls know I would do anything for you. Now go home and rest.”he said gently. They left with a simple nod.

“Time to make some phone calls” he said to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Angel Investigations. We help the hopeless.” Cordelia said in a peppy voice.

“Cordelia, is Wesley around? I need to talk to him.” Giles said as nice as possible.

“Giles? Yeah, just a minute...” she said in an irritated voice.

“This is Wesley speaking.” Wesley said professionally.

“Wesley. This is Giles. I wondering if you could help me. I need help looking through some prophesies on the Slayer. I have limited sources here in Sunnydale and was hoping you could use some of your sources there in LA.” Giles asked knowing he was taking a chance.

“Of course, I don’t mind. I do need to know what I am looking for.” Wesley said curious as to what would bring Giles to ask him for help.

“I ask for your help and only you. Please do not discuss this with anyone else, especially Angel and Spike. Can you do that?” Giles asked.

“Yes. I can keep this secret and call if I find out anything. However I need you tell me what I am looking for.” he said again.

“Buffy and Willow are pregnant. Angel and Spike are the fathers. I need to find as much information about this as possible.” Giles explained slowly not wanting to have to repeat himself.

“Oh dear. That is serious. I will keep my word to you, however. I start looking immediately. Anything else about this that I need to look for?” He said trying to keep this as professional as possible.

“Willow did a spell. All of this happened in one night under that spell. That is pretty much everything.” Giles said remembering the effect the spell had on him.

“Okay I’ll start looking through Druid prophesies. That would the best place to start.”

“Thank you for all of your help, Wesley.”

“I’m just happy to help. I’ll call when I find something. Goodbye.”

“Goodbye.” Giles said and hung up the phone. “One down, one to go.”

He picked the phone back up and dialed it. “Hello, Alan?.....this is Giles. I need your help. Do you still deal with demon births?....Good. Can you meet me sometime next week? Maybe Monday night around 8....That would be great. Thank you and I’ll see you then.” he hung up the phone, rubbed his forehead and sighed.

“I think I need a drink.”
Breaking the News by nummytreats
Monday Night...

“Buffy it’s not a big deal. I asked him over here so we talk about what you can expect.” Giles tried to reason to the stubborn girl. “Look Willow is okay with it. He won’t be poking needle in you or anything he’s just talking.”
“Okay, but you know how much I hate doctors.” she said as the doorbell rang. “Since when do you have a doorbell?”

“I have always had a doorbell, you just never use it. Now be nice.” he told her in a fatherly tone. He walked over to the door and pulled it open. “Good evening Alan. I’m glad you could come. Come in.” he said ushering the man in. “Girls I want you to meet my friend I was telling you about. This is Alan.”

Willow was the first to turn around but she said nothing. Buffy turned and looked at her wide eyes. She looked at the man.

“Dr. Neill?” she said unable to believe that this was Giles’s friend.

“Buffy and Willow. How good to see you. I had no idea that you knew Giles.” he said in his usual happy tone.

“Buffy is the Slayer and I am her watcher. How do you know them?” Giles asked.

“Oh, I am their doctor. I thought you needed me for a demon birth.”

“Well they are pregnant, as I am sure you know. However the fathers are vampires.”

“That would explain why you looked so shocked when I told you the results of your test.” he said with a smile. The girls just nodded. “Well this is unprecedented. A vampire has never fathered a child. You obviously know who the father is. Well, I’m sorry, but there isn’t much I can do right now. I will be able to help you further on down the road. I will be happy to be your doctor throughout the pregnancy, I will be there for the delivery and I will be the children’s doctor. I knew you girls were special when I saw you two.” He gave them an encouraging smile.

“Thank you Dr. We are glad we have someone else to go to and can rely on.” Willow told him. She went and gave him a hug.

“Please call me Alan.” he said returning the hug.

“I felt comfortable around you when you first walked in to the examination room. Thank you.” Buffy said taking Willows spot in his arms.

“Well since there isn’t much I can do tonight, I guess I’ll be going.” he said. “Giles it was good seeing you. We need to get together sometime soon and have a drink.”

“Yes, very good. I appreciate you coming tonight. I’ll call you soon.” Giles said shaking the other man’s hand.

“Goodbye, all.” he said as he opened the door and left.

“That was great.” Buffy said excitedly.

Giles just rolled his eyes. “So have you told your mother about the baby yet?”

“No, I didn’t want to ruin Christmas. I’ll tell her soon. Maybe tonight. The sooner the better right? I just wish we had a little more info on how this happened. I mean I know how it happened, but I mean in the magical way. You know that’s going to be her first question. She’ll be even more freaked when I tell her that Will’s pregnant too.”Buffy ranted.

“I just want you to do it soon. It will become obvious.” he said grinning.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. I think it already is. My pants are starting to get tight. Is that supposed to happen this soon?” she asked concerned.

“I don’t think so considering you are only about a month along. Are you having the same problem, Willow?”

Before she could answer, Xander walked in the door. “Hey Buffster and Will. Whacha up to?” he looked around at the girls. “Willow why are you wearing pajamas?” he asked.

Willow just looked at Giles. “Does that answer your question? This is the only thing that seems to fit me.”

Xander looked at the others confused. “Giles was asking you question about fashion? That’s not right. What’s going on?” he asked confused as usual.

“Do you think I should break the news to him while my mother’s here? It would be great if I didn’t have to explain this more than once today.” Buffy said completely ignoring Xander.

Xander knew he wouldn’t get any kind of information out of anyone, so he kept his moth shut.

“That is a good idea. Why don’t you call her and ask her to meet you here?” Giles said holding out the phone for her.

She took the phone and stared at it for a minute, before dialing her home. “Hey mom...not much. I’m at Giles’s apartment. I was wondering if you could come over here. The Scoobies are discussing some things that I would like you to be here for.... Thanks mom. I’ll see you when you get here.” Buffy hung up the phone and turned to Giles. “She’ll be here in a few minutes. Anyone else I should call?” Giles shook his head when he could think of nobody.

Willow stood up and went to them. “I think I would like to call someone if it’s okay you guys.” she said shyly. “You remember how I was in that Wicca group on campus. Well there was one girl who I became friends with. She is a very powerful witch and I think it would be good to have her join the Scoobies. Would you mind if she came? I thought after then meeting we could all look for and do a protection spell for Buffy, if she is going to keep slaying.” she finished, hoping her idea would go over. She loved the other Scoobies but she thought it would be great to have another witch on their team.

“I think that is a lovely idea. She can meet everyone, you can tell her about everything that is going on and everything that we do. Do you think she would be willing to join?” Giles said. He thought it would be great to have another witch. ‘You can never have too many precautions.’ he thought.

“Yeah let me call her.” Willow said with a smile as she grabbed the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later everyone had arrived at the apartment including Anya, who had shown up looking for Xander.

Xander was the first to speak. “Would somebody tell us what’s going on?”

“Yes, please tell us so we can leave. I want to have sex soon.” she said enthusiastically. Everyone in the room chose to ignore her comment.

“Okay, first of all I want you to save all comments until after I’m done explaining, all right?” everyone nodded. “Good. Here goes. About a month ago Willow did a spell and me, Giles, Xander and Willow were all effected. Giles went blind, Xander had demons chasing after him all night,” she paused and took a deep breath, “I was engaged to and slept with Spike, and Willow slept with Angel.” She looked at the faces of the people around her. Her mother and Xander looked shocked, Anya looked amused, and Tara looked impassive.

She continued, “The reason we wanted you all here was so that we didn’t have to explain this more than once. We are hoping that you will be supportive and help us. Willow and I are pregnant.”

Joyce looked at her daughter thoughtfully before speaking. “Are you sure?” Buffy nodded. “Honey, I know you are probably expecting me to say that you’re too young and that I am disappointed, but since I learned that you were the Slayer, all of my hopes for you flew out the window, especially when you told me you died. At that moment, I knew that I could lose you at any time. This child gives you the chance at a somewhat normal life, even if it’s father is a vampire.” She walked over to Buffy and gave her a big hug. Joyce then looked at Willow and smiled. “Willow I would love for you to come and live with Buffy and I.” she then gave Willow a big hug as well. “Buffy I want you and Willow to live at home with me. I want to be able to help you two through the pregnancy. Okay?” The girls looked at each other, smiled and before saying yes.

Willow looked over at Tara. “Tara, I know that you didn’t need to be here for this, but I kinda wanted you to meet everyone. I was hoping you would join us. I know that you’re powerful and we could really use that in the group.”

Tara looked down shyly. “Okay. I’ve never really been around this kind of stuff. I would like to help though. I knew as soon as I walked into the apartment that you are all good people. I read auras. All of you have such brilliant auras. I would feel honored to work with you.”

“That’s great. You will be an asset to the team, Tara.” Giles said shaking her hand.

That left only one person for the girls to deal with, considering Anya didn’t really care.

They all looked at him. “Are you seriously going to have these things? You don’t know how they’ll come out. You’re going to give birth to the evil spawn of Spike and Angel!?” he yelled.

“Xander,” Willow said calmly, “I know how much you dislike Spike and Angel. And yes we are going to have these babies. Vamps aren’t supposed to be able to have children, so while we don’t know how or why it has happened, we do know that it was for a reason. Please don’t make us have to lose a friend now.” she pleaded.

“I don’t like it,” he said, “but you are my friends and I’ll support you I guess. Right now I need to go home and think about all of this.” he turned and walked out the door.

“Don’t worry. When I’m done with him he’ll be happy again. I intend to get and give many orgasms tonight.” she said and followed after him.

“Willow it is getting quite late. Maybe we could research the Protection spell some other time.” Giles said with a yawn.

“No prob. We should probably go home and rest after this exciting conversation we just had. Tara you want to walk out with us.” Buffy said trying to get the shy girl to open up. Tara simply nodded. “Okie dokie! We’ll see you soon Giles.”she said turned and left the apartment followed by Tara and Willow.

Joyce hung back. “Rupert, I’m glad that they have someone that supports them so much. Thank you for convincing them to go ahead and tell me. I know that it was you. If it was left to Buffy she would have waited until the baby was born to tell me.” she said with a smile. She walked up to him gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, turned and walked out the door.

Giles stood there stunned that everything had gone so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three more weeks passed. They continued to meet and research. Willow and Tara did a powerful protection spell. Everyone was getting along and even Xander had started acting supportive. However they had yet to come across any information. Then one night the phone rang.

“Hello.” Giles answered.

“Giles? This is Wesley. I think I have found what you have been looking for.”

A/N: I really love Tara and Willow's relationship but in this fic they are you just friends.
Discovery by nummytreats
A/N: Please review. I would like to know what you think.

“You say you think you found what I’ve been looking for?” Giles asked.

“Yes, I started looking through Druid books of prophesies and found nothing. I then started looking through the usual prophesies that look through. I still found nothing. Then, early this afternoon a package arrived at the office. In the package was a book. There was a note from the high priestess of a coven in Avebury. The woman that wrote the prophesies was a seer in the coven hundreds of years ago and the book has been handed down from priestess to priestess. A seer in the coven told the priestess that the book was needed here.” Wesley stopped his story to take a breath.

“So, why didn’t they send the book to me.” Giles thought out loud.

“It said in the letter that I am supposed to deliver the book to the group of protectors on the Hellmouth. It didn’t say why though. I have a case right now. I will probably be able to make it there tomorrow. Is that okay?”

“Yes, but wouldn’t make more since for me to come to LA and retrieve the book?” Giles asked

“No, I don’t want to have to explain why you are up here to Angel and Spike. They won’t ask so many questions if I come down there.” Wesley paused. “Giles I need to hang up. They just showed up. See you this weekend.” Wesley whispered before hanging up.

‘Well I guess he hasn’t told them’ Giles thought as he stared at the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Damn it Peaches, next time we go out to kill something, could you tell me that you are going to use me as the distraction” Spike said as he walked out into the hotel lobby followed by Angel.

“Why, that would take all the fun out of watching the look on your face.” he laughed.

Suddenly Spike stopped and Angel ran into him. “Why..” Angel started but was cut off when Spike held up a hand.

“I will probably be able to make there tomorrow. Is that okay?.... No I don’t want to have to explain why you are up here to Angel and Spike. They won’t ask so many questions if I come down there.”

Spike couldn’t resist the urge to embarrass the ex-watcher. “Wesley.” he sing-songed coming around the corner and into the office with a smile on his face. His smile got even bigger when he saw the man hurry to hang up the phone.

“Um, hello Spike. Angel. Did you two get the Ednola Demon?” he asked trying to look as though everything was perfectly normal.

“If you mean killed, then yeah it’s dead. I’m surprised that I am.” he shot Angel a dirty look.

“What does that mean? What happened?” Wesley asked glad not to take the conversation anywhere near the subject of the phone call.

“Me and Angel got to this things lair and were about to attack it when Angel decided, without my knowledge, that I should be the distraction while he killed this thing from behind. All the sudden I hear Peaches say ‘Spike, catch’. I look up and see something bein’ thrown at me. I catch it and it immediately burns me. The fuckin’ wanker through a cross necklace at me. So I yell and the thing starts runnin’ towards me and Angel, palyin’ the big hero like always, chops its head off. Next time he gets to be the distraction.” he explained

“Oh, Spike. Get over it.” Angel said putting the weapons into the closet.

“So,” Spike said as he began to smile again, “who were you talkin’ to on the phone?”

“Um, I don’t know what you’re talking about” Wesley said in a snobby voice.

“Oh, don’t go playin’ amnesia victim now. You know exactly what I’m talkin’ about watcher boy. Who are you going down to see Wes? Some bird in another town?” Spike taunted.

“Um....yeah,” he said slowly deciding to take them down that path of thinking, “yes, you have found me out. I am meeting a lady this weekend. I hope you don’t need me.”

“Well,” Angel said “since we just killed the demon and solving our last case, I think it’ll be okay. Especially considering how long it took us to get this case.”

“Thanks, hopefully I will be back on Monday.” Wesley said without thinking.

“Hopefully? What are planning on doing to the chit?” Spike said. “Never mind. Don’t answer that.” he said with a disgusted look on his face.

“Well, I suppose I will go home and get ready to go. I will see you guys on Monday.” he said desperate to get out of the hotel. He grabbed the book, walked past the vampires and out the front doors, leaving the vampires looking confused.

“I think he was lying to us.” Angel said.

“Why do you say that?” Spike said, knowing Angel was probably right.

“Well first of all how did Wes meet anybody when he is always here? And why was he taking a book of Wiccan prophesies with him?”

“How do you know that it was a book of Wiccan prophesies?” Spike asked.

“I looked while you were taunting him.” he answer with a grin.

“So what do we do? Follow him?”

“Yeah, that’s exactly what we are going to do, we’ll give Cordy the weekend off too and close the office” Angel said.

“Great. I’ll just go make sure the car is in workin’ order.” Spike said, glad he was finally able to drive his baby again. He turned and left the lobby.

“Yeah, you go check on the hunk-o-junk.” Angel murmured picking up the phone to call Cordy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel and Spike had been following Wesley for an hour and a half, before they dared say anything about the direction they were headed.

Spike slammed his fist against the steering wheel in frustration. “I can’t believe the wanker is headed to Sunnydale and he didn’t even bother to tell us. That means that he was talking to Giles on the phone. Why didn’t Giles call us? We would have helped out.” Spike ranted, “I don’t know if I can handle it if something happened to them.” he finished with a whisper.

Angel only nodded as he looked out the window. ‘I know exactly how you feel.’ he thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giles heard a knock at the door. He looked at the door not knowing who it could be. He went to the door, opened slightly before and looked out, before opening it all the way.

“Wesley. I thought you couldn’t make it until tomorrow.” Giles said leaning against the door while Wesley took a step forward and leaned against the door frame facing Giles.

“Yes, well our case got solved today so. I went ahead and came thinking it best.”

“And Angel and Spike didn’t ask too many questions?”Giles asked needing to know.

“No, they do not know where I am. They think I am visiting a lady.” Wesley said with grin.

“Not exactly true, watcher boy.” came a distinctive voice.

Giles and Wesley turned to see two very angry vampires staring at them.
The Prophesy by nummytreats
“Damn it, Wesley. I told you I should come to LA.” Giles said angrily.

“Giles, what the hell is going on here? Why did you need Wesley’s help anyway? Angel said trying to stay calm.

Giles shot Wesley a deadly look before asking the vampire to come inside. He knew he was taking a chance, but there was no way to get rid of them now. Giles walked over to Wesley. “Did you at least bring the book?”

“Yes.” he said knowing that he had made the wrong decision about coming to see Giles. He took the book out, opened it to the prophesy and handed it to Giles. “I’m sorry about all of this.” Giles just nodded taking the book.

“Giles you never answered Angel’s questions. Why did you need Wesley and that book of prophesies?” Spike yelled.

Giles ignored the vampires and started to read.

When the Powers That Be see fit, the power of the heartbroken will go awry. In a room of knowledge, four shall meet that have grown apart, two of light; two of dark. The two of light begin to grow, the two of dark they will not know. On the Day of Ostre, two come forth. These six will be the Champions of People.

Giles looked at Wesley. “Is this all?”

“Um, no there are others in there that pertain to what we were looking for? There is one that read that was interesting.” He took the book back and turned to the page. He looked at it for a few moments. He handed it back to Giles. “I think this is why I was to bring the book to you.”

Two guides, two of the old religion, the two of dark, the two untrained, and the Slayer shall come together against a secretive group, to protect the new Champions.
“The letter that was sent with the book said that the Seer had died before she could finish some of the prophesies. I believe this may be one of them.” Wesley said hoping to redeem himself.

“The commandos that we see around here every once in a while, we don’t know who they are or what they are doing here.” Giles said thinking out loud.

“Is that why Wesley drove all the way down here? To worn you about a group of humans?” Angel said.

“No, I had completely forgotten about them. I think I should call the gang together. They should all be here for this.”

Giles and Wesley came to an agreement without a word to the two vampires. Angel and Spike stood there knowing that they wouldn’t get any information from either man until the group showed up. Giles went to his bedroom and picked up the phone first calling Xander and Anya, Tara, and Dr. Neill. He dreaded having to call Willow and Buffy. He picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hello.” Buffy answered the phone.

“Hello Buffy. How are you and Willow today?” Giles asked.

“Getting fatter everyday. We went and bought maternity clothes yesterday, so we fashionably pregnant now.” she said laughing. She seemed happier lately.

“Buffy, I called to ask you if you and Willow could come over here today. We have found what we are looking for.” Giles said seriously.

“Sure Giles, we’ll be there in a few minutes.” Buffy said.

“Buffy wait one minute. When you came and told me about all of this, I called Wesley and asked him to help us. He drove up here today and Angel and Spike followed him.” Giles said waiting for Buffy’s reaction. He heard only silence. “Buffy?”

“We’ll be there, Giles.” she said solemnly then hung up.

Giles came down the stairs. “They’re on their way.” he said.

A/N: I promise a lot of Buffy and Spike in the next chapter. Please Review.
The Meeting by nummytreats
A/N: Please continue to review. I love them whether they're good or bad.

Buffy hung up the phone and closed her eyes. The moment she had been dreading for over a month had finally come. She wasn’t ready but she knew that it had to be done. She was also afraid of how Willow would react.

“Wills, whacha doing?” Buffy asked as she walked into Willow’s room.

“Nothing much. Looking at baby books. I never thought that I would be this excited to have a baby.” she said with a smile.

“I know what you mean.” Buffy said rubbing her rounded belly. “Giles just called and said he might have some information. He wants us to come over.”

“Finally! Maybe now we can figure out why this happened.” Willow said as she jumped off of her bed.

“There’s something else.” Buffy said. “Wesley, Angel and Spike are all there too.” She jerked her head up to look at Willow’s expression.

A smile grew on Willow’s face. “Really?” she whispered. Buffy nodded. “Well why are we still standing here.” Willow said walking past Buffy.

Buffy followed her. “Wills, aren’t you scared about how Angel will react when he sees you? I don’t want to go and here you are practically running out the door.”

“Buffy, of course, I’m scared about how he’ll react. But I love him. I had one night with him and I have missed him ever since. Don’t you feel the same way about Spike?”

“Yeah, I do. But what if he sees me and leaves me again? I don’t think I would be able to handle it.” Buffy quietly confessed her insecurities.

“Buffy we need to know how they feel. They are here now and we can do that. We will be surrounded by friends who support us. You’re the Slayer. You face some of the scariest things in this world and never fear them. Don’t fear this. No, matter what happens, I’ll be there for you. Okay?” Willow finished.

“Okay, I’ll go.” Buffy said with some confidence.

“Good. Now let’s go see our babies’ daddies.” Willow joked getting a laugh out of Buffy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander and Anya were the first to show up. Giles had failed to tell them that Spike and Angel were going to be there.

“What the hell are they doing here?” Xander asked Giles.

“We’ll get to that when everyone gets here. Please just sit down for right now.” Giles almost yelled. They did as they were told not wanting to get his bad side.


A few minutes later there was another knock on the door. When Giles opened the door Alan and Tara were standing there.

“We showed up at the same time.” Alan said knowing what Giles might think. Giles simply nodded and motioned for them to come in.

“Alan. Tara. This is Angel and Spike, they’re both vampires. The other one is Wesley he’s also an ex-watcher and works for Angel.” They all shook hands.

“What exactly do you do in the group?” Spike asked.

Before either could answer, Giles spoke up. “Tara is a powerful witch and Alan is a doctor but has a lot of experience with , um, demons.”

“Thank you very much Rupes.” Spike said sarcastically. “How did you two become part of the Scoobies?”

“Well, I was a friend of Giles and they needed help so I was brought in.” Alan said trying to somewhat tell the truth.

“I was in a Wicca group with Willow. She thought that I would be able to help out.” Tara said shyly.

“You have a seat.” Giles said to Alan and Tara.. “Would anyone like something to drink while we wait?” Tara, Alan and Anya all asked for water. Giles and Wesley both had scotch.

“Giles, you don’t happen to have any blood. We haven’t eaten for a while.” Angel asked.

“Um, yeah. There’s some in the freezer.” Giles said. He had restocked his freezer not knowing when or even if Angel and Spike were coming back. Angel and Spike went into the freezer and each pulled out a bag. Giles handed them both a mug.

“Thanks.” Angel said.

“Thanks, Rupes.” Spike said. He looked down at the yellow mug. “Oh, you remembered.” Giles just rolled his eyes.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Everyone stared at the door knowing who it was. Giles walked to the front door and opened it just a crack. “Are you ready?” he asked. Buffy and Willow nodded.
Giles opened the door wide. “Come on in.” he said. Buffy and Willow both took a breath and stepped into the apartment. The Scoobies smiled and waved at them.

Wesley stepped forward. “It’s nice to see you two.” he said before leaning forward. “Congratulations.” he whispered. The girls smiled at him and gave him a hug. He looked over his shoulder and saw two vampires waiting. He looked back at the girls and gave them a slight nod of encouragement before moving out of the way.

The vampire looked at the girls. “Buffy?”“Willow?” they both asked confused.

Before anyone could say anything else, Buffy spoke up. “We should probably start the meeting. That would help us understand everything.” she said staring at Spike. Everyone nodded, even the shocked vampires, and found somewhere to sit.

When everyone was seated, Giles started to speak. “The reason Wesley came here was because he was sent a book of prophesies. It contained prophesies that we need. This is the one that we have been looking for.
‘When the Powers That Be see fit, the power of the heartbroken will go
awry. In a room of knowledge, four shall meet that have grown apart,
two of light; two of dark. The two of light begin to grow, the two of dark
they will not know. On the Day of Ostre, two come forth. These six will
be the Champions of People.’
It seems that Willows spell was meant to go wrong. When they all, um, came together, they were in their dorm room. When Willow and Buffy found out, Spike and Angel didn’t know anything. The only thing we need to know is when the Day of Ostre is.”

Tara spoke up. “It’s a Wiccan Sabbat, Ostara. It takes place on the same day as the Spring Equinox. I believe this year, it’ll happen on March 20.”

Buffy looked at Spike and Angel. “Willow and I are pregnant.” They simply nodded.

“We kinda figured that out.” Angel said.

“When were you going to tell us?” Spike yelled.

“Giles, I think me and Spike, and Willow and Angel should go talk in private. Do you mind?” Buffy said. She looked at Willow who nodded in agreement.

“Sure, we’ll keep talking about research.” he said knowing they all needed time alone.

Buffy motioned for Willow to come talk to her. “Wills, you take upstairs, in Giles bedroom. I’ll take Spike outside into the courtyard. Is that okay with you?”

“Yeah. That sounds good.” Willow said. Buffy watched as Willow and Angel walked upstairs.

She got up from her seat, walked over to where Spike was sitting and held out her hand. He took it and stood up. Together they walked out the door, without saying a word.

A/N: I will only write B/S private moments and not W/A unless absolutely neccesary. Tell me what you think.
Missing You by nummytreats
A/N: I love reviews. Please review and tell me what you think.

Once in the courtyard, Buffy let go of Spike’s hand and walked over to the fountain. She sat on the edge, while Spike continued to stand. He started pacing in front of her. She let him start the conversation.

“Why?” Spike said.

“I don’t know. We apparently are the Champions of People.” she said.

He stopped in front of her. “No. Why didn’t you tell me about the baby?”

“What the hell was I supposed to do? Call you up and tell you that after our one night together, I got pregnant somehow. I’m sorry but it sounds strange coming out of my mouth even now. Your dead, Spike. And I just turned 19. I didn’t even know if I was going to have the child when I first knew about it.” she rambled.

“Luv, this child just shows us how much we are meant to be.” he said.

“No, you just happen to be the father because Willow decided to set me up with you.” she said softly.

“Buffy, up until this moment, my love for you has never wavered. I loved you even when you weren’t with me. Now that I have the chance to have you, I’m doubting that love.” he said with tears in his eyes. He turned and went inside.

Buffy broke down into tears at what she was doing. She heard the door open and close again. She felt someone put there hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Tara standing above her.

“Do you want to talk?” Tara said shyly.

“I love him so much.” Buffy sobbed. “But I keep pushing him away and I don’t know why.”

“Did you tell him you loved him?” Tara asked.

“No, I can’t. I thought I loved Angel and he left me. I know I love Spike. I don’t want to imagine what would happen to him.” Buffy spoke honestly. “The prophesy said that we would make this child together and we would both be champions. It never said that I was supposed to fall in love. It never said that we would live together for eternity.”

“Just because it doesn’t say it doesn’t mean it wasn’t supposed to happen. Spike looked heartbroken when he walked back in. I come out here and you’re sobbing. You must feel the same way for each other.”

“I know.” Buffy said, then looked right into Tara’s eyes. “I’ve just made the biggest mistake of my life, haven’t I.”

Tara nodded and Buffy started to sob again as she collapsed to the ground.

What Buffy didn’t know was that Tara’s nod had been a signal to Spike, who was standing at the window. Spike had asked her to go outside and get Buffy to talk when he came inside. He listened at the window.

Spike walked back outside at Tara’s nod and picked Buffy up off the ground. She clung to him as though he would disappear if she didn’t. Tara quietly went back inside leaving the two outside alone again.

Spike sat on the ground with Buffy in his lap, rocking her. “Shhh. It’s okay now.”

After she calmed a little she began to speak. “I missed you so much. After you left, I cried all night long, I didn’t sleep. After I learned that I was pregnant, I was scared. The more I thought about it, the happier I became. I knew that if you never came back and I would still have part of you here with me.” she confessed. She looked down at her hand. “I haven’t ever taken it off. I tried but could never bring myself to do it. Christmas was the hardest. I found out a few days after I got your Christmas gift and all I wanted to do was call you and tell you, but I couldn’t not until I had answers.”

“Do you wear the necklace?” Spike asked.

“No, I wanted you to put it on me, but you weren’t here to do it.” she said. She dug in her jacket pocket, pulled out a small envelope and handed it to Spike. He looked at it for a moment recognizing it. He opened it up and pulled out the necklace. “May I?” he whispered into her ear. She nodded, sat up a little and held up her hair, allowing him complete access with complete trust. He put the necklace around her neck and secured the clasp. A tear slipped down her cheek when she felt him press a tender kiss against her neck. He moved and kissed the tear away from her cheek. He looked at her and noticed she had closed her eyes.

“Open your eyes, luv.” he whispered. She obeyed his request and locked eyes with his. They stayed that way for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, he leaned and kissed her, softly at first. He let his tongue slip from between his lips to trace her bottom lip. She opened her mouth slightly allowing him access. It was slow and sensuous. It conveyed what they had lost and then found again. Love.

“I love you, Buffy Summers.”

“I love you, too, Spike.”


A/N: It's your turn. What do you think?
Plans by nummytreats
A/N: I finally got to update this fic. Please review and tell me what you think.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Buffy and Spike sat outside for a little while longer, holding each other close, and looking at the stars. Buffy sat in Spike’s lap, both of their hands resting on her swollen belly. Spike would raise his hand every once in a while to trace a figure in the stars.

“I’ve been wondering why I’ve been getting big so fast. I’m supposed to have this baby in March. That’s two months. I only have to go through half of what most other women do.” Buffy thought out loud.

“Pet, are you scared?” Spike asked placing a kiss on the top of her head.

“Yeah. I don’t know how to be a mother. But I’m also really excited. I’m having a baby. I know exactly what day she or he will come on and I’m surrounded by people who’ll love it no matter what.”

“That it does, luv. So... have you thought about names yet?” Spike asked .

“Haven’t had time to think about it really. I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl, yet, but I know that it’s special, so it’s name needs to show that. What do you think?” she asked turning so slightly so she could look at him.

“I think we should choose pretty soon. I also think we should probably get back inside, see what the others have discovered.” Spike said lifting Buffy to her feet.

“Do you think that Willow and Angel are doing okay? I hope they are. Willow’s been so happy and excited about the baby. I’m glad that we don’t have to go through this alone.” Buffy rambled.

Spike grabbed Buffy’s hand and drug her toward Giles’s apartment. Everyone in the living room turned around and looked at the couple. Tara smiled at the couple happy that they finally looked happy. Spike led Buffy to an unoccupied chair and sat down, pulling her down into his lap.

“Is everything okay?” Giles asked.

“Yeah. We talked everything out.” Buffy said grabbing Spike’s hand.

“With a little help, luv. Thanks a lot, Glinda.” Spike said giving Tara wink.

“I’m here to help. I happy that you came to me.” Tara said shyly.

“So, have you guys come up with anything?” Buffy asked getting down to business.

“Well, we didn’t get to discuss the other prophesy in Wesley’s book.” Giles said.

“There’s another prophesy?” Buffy said sitting up slightly.

Wesley took the reigns this time. “The coven that sent the book to me sent a letter as well. They said that there are prophesies that we will need. The problem is that some of them are unfinished.”

“So we’re dealing with vague, unfinished prophesies? I guess we’ll all be doing research now.” Buffy said.

“It would seem that way. There’s one that we need to look at. Maybe we should wait for Willow and Angel.” Giles said looking through the book.

“Maybe we should go get them. I think we all need to talk anyway.” Buffy said getting off of Spike’s lap and grabbing his hand. “Come on.”

Spike and Buffy made their way up the stairs slowly. They both listened at the door but heard nothing.

“They better not be getting to cozy up there. I don’t think Rupes would like that too much.” Spike whispered. Buffy giggled and slapped Spike on his shoulder. They listened for a little longer but still heard nothing. Buffy softly knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Willow said. Buffy opened the door slowly and peaked around the door. Angel and Willow were both sitting on the bed against the headboard. Buffy opened the door all the way and pulled Spike through the door, before closing the door behind them .

Spike and Buffy sat at the foot of the bed facing Angel and Willow. “So..is everything okay between you two?” Buffy asked.

“Definitely.” Willow said giving Buffy a huge smile.

“Great.” Buffy said then looked at Spike then Angel. “What are we going to do about LA? I mean, you guys have a business to go back to.”

“I’m coming back here. I have some people I can leave Angel Investigations with. Wesley will probably go back.. Cordelia and Gunn, I think they all could handle it.” Angel said.

“I’m with Peaches. I’m going to stay here. Angel, you still own that mansion right?” Spike asked. Angel nodded. “Do you think that we could move in there?”

“That’s not a bad idea, but who exactly do you mean when you say us?” Angel asked.

“Well all of us, of course. That prophesy said that we’re supposed to Champions. I think it’s best if we all stay together.” Spike said.

“I don’t know, Spike. Me and Willow are still going to college.” Buffy said.

“I think it’s an okay idea, Buffy.” Willow said. “We’re going to still be going to college, but we’re going to have to be taking care of our children, too. Not to mention, your slayer duties. We’re going to need help, Buff. I think it’s a good idea.”

“Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever thought about everything that way. Angel’s the only one who hasn’t said anything.” Buffy said.

“If it means that I get to be closer to Willow and my child, then I like the idea.” Angel said.

“I guess we all agree then. We’re going to all live together. How many rooms does the mansion have?” Buffy asked.

“Six bedrooms. Why?”

“I think we’re going to have to do some decorating. Plus our children will need nurseries.” Buffy said.

“We’ll give you anything that you and our children need.” Angel said.

“So, while you girls are at school we’ll take care of the little ones. We’ll take turns with patrolling. I think we’ve come up with a really good plan people.” Spike said giving Buffy a big hug.

“Buffy and I are living together right now at her house. When should we move?” Willow asked.

Spike and Angel looked at each other. “What are you girls doing tomorrow?” Angel asked.

“Nothing. Giles may want us to research, but other than that nothing. Why?” Buffy answered.

“We’re going shopping. We’re going to buy furniture for the mansion and anything else we might need.” Angel said. Buffy and Willow threw themselves at Angel then Spike, giving them both hugs and kisses, in appreciation.

“Wait!! Where are you guys staying tonight?” Willow asked snuggling next to Angel.

“I think we can stay in the mansion. There’s nothing fancy there right now, but I think we can deal with it for one night. Tomorrow, we’ll get the furniture and you girls can move in when ever you like.” Angel said.

“How are we going to get to the mall, tomorrow?” Willow asked.

“I know the tunnel really well around this town. I can get anywhere without burning up.” Angel said giving her a kiss on the head.

“Oh.”

“Hey, guys I think we should head back downstairs. Seems there maybe another prophesy that we need to deal with.” Buffy said.

Everyone nodded, got off the bed and headed downstairs.

“Wow, we were beginning to think you guys had disappeared.” Alan said as they came down the stairs.

“Nope, we just had some things to talk about. And I think you guys should know that we’ve all agreed to move into the mansion together. We’ve thought it through and we feel that it’s for the best.” Buffy said.

“That’s great. I’m happy for you guys.” Tara said. Everyone in the room, even Xander nodded.

“Well, now that you’re all here, we can discuss the other prophesy.
'Two guides, two of the old religion, the two of dark, the two untrained, and the Slayer shall come together against a secretive group, to protect the new Champions.'
The guides would be myself and Wesley. The old religion is Wicca. That means it’s talking Willow and Tara. The two of dark are Angel and Spike. The Slayer, of course, is Buffy. The two untrained are the only ones were unsure about. It could be anyone. The secretive group would be the commandos that we’ve seen sneaking around lately.” Giles said looking down at a pad of notes.

“We need to figure out where they come from. They’re carrying military weapons and wearing camo, so that means there must me a base somewhere around here. I say we go out and patrol and see if we can’t follow one.” Buffy said.

“Buffy, pet, now that me and Angel are here, I don’t want you to patrol.” Spike said coming to stand behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

“Spike, that’s not your choice. I want you two to come with me and I’ll stop when it get’s closer to time for the baby to come, but I can’t stop patrolling now. Not when something’s after our children. Plus, Tara and Willow did a protection spell for me.” Buffy said.

“Alright, but you quit when the day gets closer.” Spike said.

“Look, I think we’ve done enough for tonight. Why don’t we meet back here tomorrow?” Giles said closing the books and stacking them neatly.

“Giles, Buffy and I are going with Spike and Angel tomorrow to shop for furniture for the mansion. Do you mind?” Willow asked.

“Um, no. Just try to stop by to see if we’ve found anything out.” Giles said.

“Okie Dokie. We’ll go now. See everyone tomorrow.” Willow said walking to the door followed by Buffy.

Spike and Angel stopped them at the door. “May we escort you ladies home?” Spike asked.

“Why, of course.” Buffy replied. “Bye, all.” Buffy waved and Willow opened the door.

“See you tomorrow.” Angel said walking out with Willow.

“Yeah.” Spike said and walked out the door, closing it behind them.

The couples held hands as they drove home.

Angel pulled the car into Buffy’s driveway. Spike and Buffy got out of the backseat and walked to the porch, leaving Willow and Angel in the car.

“I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.” Buffy said. Spike pulled Buffy into a tight hug and then kissed her soundly.

“Yeah. Be prepared to get whatever you want.” Spike said kissing her forehead.

“Goody.” Buffy said as she bounced up and down in his arms. “Oh, yeah. Don’t plan anything for Monday. Willow and I have an appointment with Alan. We’re getting our first sonograms done. You do want to see your baby don’t you?” Buffy asked.

“More than you know. I’ll definitely be there. I’m going to let you get inside and rest.” Spike said when he saw Willow getting out of the car. Spike kissed her one more time, before backing away, making sure he didn’t take his eyes off of her until he got into the car.

Angel and Spike sat in the car looking straight ahead for a few minutes. “We’re going to be fathers. I can’t believe it. And we get to see out children on Monday.” Angel said.

“Uh huh.” Spike said. Angel drove off and headed for the mansion. “Angel, don’t you think we should go to the butcher. We need some blood.”

“Yeah. Good idea. But we’ll have to go to the meat packing plant, they’re open all night long.” Angel said.

“You don’t happen to know of a close liquor store do you. I think we have something to celebrate tonight.”

Spike and Angel looked at each other before laughing at the direction their unlives had taken.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N: Please give me feedback. I'm hoping I won't have another case of writer's block. Please tell me how I've done.
Shopping by nummytreats
Author's Notes:
My goodness...I'm so sorry about not writing. I doubt anyone will still read this.
Willow and Buffy woke up the next morning more excited than they had been in the last couple of months. Willow had woken Buffy up early that morning by banging on her bedroom door.

“Willow?”

“Sorry Buffy, but I wanted to wake up this morning so we can plan out what kind of stuff we’re going to get today. Look I even brought some of that special tea Tara made for us.” she said happily holding up two big mugs that were giving off steam.

“Come on in. I could seriously use some of that tea right now.” she said opening the door wider so Willow could get into the room. Willow quickly walked into the room and sat down on Buffy’s bed, while Buffy went to her vanity so she could put her hair up into a ponytail. “Kay Wills, shoot.” she said taking a seat on her bed next to Willow.

“Well, Angel told us that there are six bedrooms at the mansion, right?” Buffy nodded. “Well, are we going to have one nursery or two? We have enough bedrooms for two but it might be easier on us if we just have one. You know like when we have to wake up in the middle of the night.” Willow reasoned.

“The rooms in the mansion are pretty big. I like the idea of having one nursery. We should ask the guys their opinions too. They’ll be taking care of the kids while we’re at school, so maybe they...nah, they probably would be more comfortable with one nursery too. Okay, so what else do we need to think about? Maybe...what we should buy for the nursery? We need cribs, dressers, rocking chairs, all nurseries have rocking chairs.” Buffy laughed.

“Um, Buffy, do you think we can ask your mom to come along with us? She’s could probably give us some good advise on what we will need in the future. Plus, she really want to be around our kids a lot and I think we will need her support later on.” Willow asked.

“There’s only one way to find out, but I think it’s a great idea. I saw hope in my mom’s eyes when I told everyone we were pregnant. I don’t want to let her down.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“God, I’m glad we decided to ask you to come along with us. I seriously didn’t know we would need so much for the nursery. We really should look for other things for the house.” Buffy said as the group sat at a table in the food court of the mall.

“Sorry everyone, but I have somewhere I need to be. I’m glad you asked me to come along today. We’ll look through some of your old things, and see what can still be used another day, but for now, I’ll leave you young folk to be.” Joyce said giving Buffy a kiss on her cheek and hugging Willow, Spike and even Angel.

“Please, Joyce we’ve been around a lot longer that you.” Spike said.

“But you still look so young.” Joyce said patting him on his cheek.

“As do you.”

“You’re sweet. I see why Buffy loves you so much. Well, bye for now, everyone.” Joyce said waving as she walked away from them.

“So, ladies, where should we go next? Furniture?” Spike asked Buffy as the two men helped Buffy and Willow out of their seats.

“That sounds like a good idea. Tables, chairs, couches...” Buffy started to list.

“Bed?” Spike interrupted.

Buffy blushed. She’d only been with Spike once, so everything still seem so new to her. “Of course.” she whispered.

“Should that be something we do alone, pet?” Spike whispered in her ear.

“I don’t know what you mean.” she whispered back.

“Spike, what are you doing to her to make her blush that hard?” Angel said from behind them. Buffy turned her head to see Willow and Angel both smiling. That made her blush even harder.

“Nothin’ you and Red haven’t talked about, I’m sure, Peaches.” Spike said back. They soon made their way to the furniture store.

“Oh, how ‘bout that table there.” Buffy said excitedly. Willow nodded with equal enthusiasm, while Spike and Angel just rolled their eyes and followed behind the two girls.

“Finally, my favorite section, pet.” Spike said finally speaking up when they got to the bedroom section. “We need something sturdy.”

“Spike!!” Buffy said, embarrassed at his comments, but still couldn’t hold back her smile. “Okay, um, how about that one?” she said pointing a beautiful bed.

“Pet, I love you and will do anything for you, but the idea of sleeping on a wooden bed doesn’t appeal to me.” he said looking at her with a slightly amused expression on his face.

“Right, well then. How about this Iron bed frame? It’s just as beautiful.” she said running her hand along the smooth iron.

“I think it’s perfect, luv.” he said walking up behind her and pulling her into his arms. They watched as Willow and Angel walked through looking at the beds, looking just as happy as Buffy and Spike. “I still can’t believe it. Soon, you’ll move into the mansion and I’ll get to fall asleep with you in my arms, pet.” he said gently rubbing her stomach.

“I know what you mean. And what about them? I don’t think I’ve ever seen either one of them look this happy before. Hey, who do you think their kid is going to look more like, Willow or Angel?” she asked taking his hand and leading him around the store to look for more furniture.

“Hopefully it’ll look like red. I mean have you even seen how big peaches forehead is?” Spike joked, getting a giggle out of Buffy.

“Which one did you pick?” Willow asked as soon as she walked toward them.

“The Iron one over there. How about you?”

“We went with the Mahogany Sleigh Bed. It took a lot of persuasion, but I won out in the end.” Willow said with a big smile.

“Great, so...are we done here?” Buffy asked the group. They all nodded and went to find someone to help them buy their items. When they finally found a salesperson and told them what they wanted to buy, he looked at the group in shock.

“You have made some excellent choices. You’re home will be furnished beautifully. So how will you be paying for this?” he asked.

“We’ll be splitting it, mate.” Spike said pulling out his wallet.

“Spike, let me help pay for it.” Buffy said.

“No, we agreed to buy whatever we needed for the mansion. We can definitely handle it.” Angel answered.

“But...” she tried to argue but both vampires shook their heads, while handing over the checks they had written.

“So when will all the furniture arrive.” Angel asked.

“We can have it delivered to you on Monday.” the salesman said.

“Okay, well, thanks for all your help.” Buffy said shaking the man’s hand and dragging Spike out of the store before he could start to argue. Willow and Angel followed them out.

“What was that for?” Spike asked.

“I know you were about to start to argue about the delivery.” she said with a smile.

“Yeah, I was. But...”

“No, we can wait a day to get it delivered. Now, would you guys like to come to my house for dinner. I’m sure mom would love to have you.” she asked as they headed out of the mall.

“That sounds great, pet.” Spike said with a big smile as they got into Willow’s car.

Soon they arrived at Buffy’s house. “Mom, we’re all here.” Buffy said as she got into the house.

“Um...Buffy, I didn’t think you’d be home just yet.” Joyce said looking a little flustered.

“Joyce, here’s your...drink.”

“Giles!!!” Willow and Buffy said in unison.

“Well, um...hello.” he said looking at Joyce for help.

“Sorry about the surprise, honey. I asked Giles over for drinks. I thought you’d be going out tonight.” Joyce said.

“Oh. Well, we thought we could all have dinner.”Buffy said.

“I think that’s a good idea. We’ll just have an extra guest.” Joyce said with a smile silently asking everyone if it was alright. Everyone nodded.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Wow, that was a great dinner, Joyce.” Spike said.

“I have to agree.” Giles said with a soft smile.

“Thanks everyone.” she said taking the dishes away. Giles stood and started to help her.

“So are you boys going to stay at the mansion tonight?” Joyce asked.

“Would you mind if they stayed here tonight?” Buffy asked with a slight pout.

“Well...I guess it’d be okay.” she said hesitantly.

“Buffy, pet, me and Angel will patrol for you tonight and come back here. You’ve been on your feet all day. You need to rest.” Spike said.

“Okay.” she said simply. Spike looked at her surprised before nodding. Both vampires gave their ladies a kiss before heading out the front door.

“Goodness, it’s been a long day.” Willow said as they headed up the stairs.

“I know what you mean. I don’t think I’ve been this exhausted in a while. And that’s saying something.” Buffy said.

“Good night Buffy.” Willow said as she walked into her room.

“Goodnight Wills.”

Later that night, Spike and Angel arrived at the Summer’s home and knocked on the door. Buffy answered the door quickly and allowed them inside.

“Anything good happen tonight.” she asked.

“Just some vamps. No commandos or anything.” Angel said.

“That’s good. Well, I’m going back upstairs.” she said

“I’ll come with ya, pet.” Spike said following behind her.

“You want me to show you where Willow is?” Buffy asked Angel. He nodded and followed them. When they got upstairs, Buffy pointed down the hall. Angel gave a smile and headed to the door she pointed to. She continued to her room and Spike closed the door behind them.

“Buffy, luv, you don’t happen to have something roomy I can where to bed, do ya?” he whispered.

“Oh...well um...yeah in the basement, I’ll be back in a sec.” she whispered back as she slid the door. Spike stood next to the window while he waited for her to return. It all seemed so domestic to him. Buffy retrieving him a pair of pants so he could sleep in her bed with her, holding her with his hands resting protectively on her stomach...

“Here ya go.” she said handing him a pair of old jogging pants. She slid into bed as he changed. He slowly walked to the bed and watched her for second before hesitantly pulling back the covers and sliding in next to her. She instantly rolled over to him so he could hold her, making him smile as he gave her a kiss on her head.

“Goodnight pet.”

“Goodnight, Spike.”
_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Please review. I love to read them.
Monday, Monday by nummytreats
Author's Notes:
Okay, I know this is probably one of those fics that seemed like it was never going to be completed. I've promised myself that I'd start writing again.
It's been over a year since I've updated this story. Please Review....I need to see if it's better or worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“We have found the Slayer. It would appear that she has a team of people that help her with her duties. The men that have been following her tell us that she and another on the team are pregnant. We now know her identity, so we can proceed with your part of the plan.” said the man sitting at the head of the table. He opened a manilla folder that was sitting in front of him and threw out some candid black and white pictures.

“This can’t be right. I know these girls. Buffy Summers and Willow Rosenberg are your average UC Sunnydale students.”

Gareth had to smile at the response. “Philip,” he said to the man standing next to him, never taking his eyes off of the Dr., “please make a note that the other young woman’s name is Willow Rosenburg, see what you can find on her.” He took a moment to contemplate his next words. “When you came to us, we were reluctant to accept you. However, we eventually conceded yielded. We agreed to provide you with whatever you needed for you project, as long as you helped us when we needed you. Now is that time. We have given you your assignment and you must comply. Otherwise, actions will be taken.” Gareth stood and turned toward the door, hesitating for a moment. “We are not people you should mess around with, Ms. Walsh. Remember that. It shouldn’t take long to complete your assignment. I’ll be expecting to hear from you within a few weeks.”

Maggie Walsh barely registered the door being slammed as she stared at the pictures in front of her. “God, Adam, I hope you’re worth it.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Spike, are you awake?” Buffy whispered in his ear.

“Mmm, I can be if you need me.” he said as he rolled over “But I can say that after shopping with you, I’d need about two days of sleep.

“Well that works out then. It’s Monday, you’ve had a day and a half to sleep away.” she smiled as she gently rubbed her stomach.

“What?? Why didn’t you wake me?” he said as he sat up quickly.

“Well, I figure that in less that in less than forty-eight hours you met up with your one-night stand again, learned you were going to be a father, decided to relocate, gained roommates and shopped for the house. I thought that you could use the rest. Believe me I wasn’t very far behind you, I only woke up yesterday to go to the bathroom and eat. That seems to be all I do now.” she giggled.

“That was right considerate of you, luv. But why wake me now?” he said as he pulled her close.

“Well, I do believe I mentioned an appointment to you the other day? It’s in an hour. Think that’s enough time for you to get ready and eat?” Buffy said, ruffling his curls.

“Oh, God, pet, I can’t believe I almost slept through something that important.” he jumped out of the bed. “Give me ten minutes.”

Buffy laughed as he grabbed his clothes and practically ran out of the room. She decided it was about time to wake the other love birds up. She gently rose from the bed and walked down the hall. “Guys!!! We have an appointment in an hour. Get your butts out of that bed.” she yelled through the door. Again she laughed as both Willow and Angel ran out of their room bound for the bathroom. “You guys can use the bathroom in Mom’s room, she left a little while ago.” Both Angel and Willow started heading the other way. “I suggest maybe one at a time if we want to get out of here on time.”

Willow bowed her head as she blushed, while Angel gave a smile and a leer at Willow, before taking off into Joyce’s bedroom.

“Spike’ll be outta the shower in a couple of minutes. I’ll make us all something for lunch/dinner. We want to get there on time, so no shacking up until after we get home.” Buffy said, laughing as she walked down the hall.

“Hey, the same goes for you, you big ol’ ho.”

“Hey!!!” shouted only to see Willow hurrying into the now unoccupied bathroom.

“What was that all about, pet?” Spike asked following Buffy down the stairs.

“Willow, just making a joke. You know, I can say without a doubt that Angel’s curse in now null and void.” she said pulling some food and blood out of the refrigerator.

“Let me guess. While we were snoozing, Red and her vamp were going at it like rabbits.” Spike said, getting a nod in response. “You know I was thinking about what you said earlier, about meeting up with my one-night stand. You are so much more than that, luv. You are everything to me now. You are my love, my lover, the mother of my child, and I hope that after our tot is here, you’ll be my mate as well. I know it’s a lot to put on you now...”

Buffy stopped him with one finger on his lips. “It’s not all that much to put on me. I’ll do it.”
“Oh, um, okay. Well, um, I guess that’s settled. Now...what can I do to help?” he said, clapping his hands together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“Buffy Summers and Willow Rosenburg...” the nurse called from the door.

“Come on guys, the doctor lets us have our appointments together. He’s a friend of Giles’.” Buffy whispered to the two vampires.

“Oh, you girls got company with ya.” Betty said as she led the group down the hall to the appropriate room.

“Yeah, hope it’s not gonna be a problem. They’ll be coming along from now on, I hope.” Buffy turned to the men seeing them nod. “Did Alan tell you about our situation?”

“Oh yes. I’m in a need to know situation as both his nurse and his wife. Don’t worry dear. I’m the only one in the office that knows all. Makes me feel kinda special.” she laughed. She led them into the room. Willow took a seat on the exam table with Angel at her side. Spike sat down in the only chair, then pulled Buffy into his lap, letting her get comfortable.

“Well, look at my two favorite patients. I’m guessing these men would be the fathers. Let’s see you would be Angel.” Dr. Neill said shaking Angel hand. He turned to Spike. “And you are his childer, Spike.” he said shaking the shocked vampire’s hand.

“You know about us. And your not nervous.” Angel said.

“Guys, I told you he knew Giles. He’s a specialist in demon births.” Buffy whined.

“Demon Births? You think there’s something wrong with the kids.” Spike asked worriedly.

“In all honesty, this has never happened before. I believe the reason I was asked to do this is because I have experience with highly unusual births. I can pull from those times in case anything arises. I want only the best for both of these girls.” Alan stated being very serious but still warm at the same time. He turned to Willow and clapped his hands together. “Now let’s get started, if you could just lie back for me.”

Willow lay back and pulled her shirt up and eased her shorts down slightly. When Alan put the cool gel on her stomach, she flinched. Angel instantly took her hand, rubbing soothing circles on her wrist.

“Looks like everything is fine. We know that your moving along quickly so everything seems perfect for about 3 months along. Would you like to know the sex?” Both Willow and Angel looked nervous, but nodded slowly. “Well let’s see. Hmmm... congratulations, you’re having a boy.” He said with a broad smile. He continued to play with the machine as Willow wiped the gel off and sat up. “Here’s the first picture of your little boy.”

Angel helped Willow off of the table and held his hand out for Buffy. Buffy climbed up on the table with ease. Willow, Angel and especially Spike gathered around as she repeated the same process as Willow.

“Okey-dokey, we have baby Summers on the screen. And everything seems ideal. Two arms and legs. Now the ultimate question, would you like to know the sex?” Spike responded with a definite ‘yes’ before Buffy could even open her mouth. Buffy just rolled her eyes and nodded. “Seems that you are going to have a girl.” He said printing off the picture and handing it to Spike. “Okay now couples, I want you to keep up regular visits. I anything comes up call me, you have all my numbers. Now I’ve got to go but I beg you Buffy, now that some help is here, can you please limit your number of patrols.”

“Yes sir.” she said shaking his hand. He shook all of their hands and said his goodbyes as they left the room.

“I’m glad we can have these appointment after sunset. So convenient.” Buffy rambled. “God, can you believe it? A boy and a girl.”

“Yeah, they’re probably destined to be together or something.” Willow said absently.

And at that moment, they all had the same thought.

Oh God

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I beg again, please review.
Remain Calm by nummytreats
“There is a great deal of research on the social development of children. Early relationships with caregivers play a major role in child development and continue to influence social relationships throughout life. We’ll go into more detail about prenatal and neonatal development next week. Read chapters 3 and 4 next week. Miss Rosenberg and Miss Summers, I would like to speak with you. Could you please meet me in my office in ten minutes.”

“Sure, Professor Walsh” Willow responded as they continued to gather their books. “What does she want to talk to us about, I wonder. We haven’t done anything wrong, I don’t think.”

“Will, calm down, I’m sure she’s just wondering about our situation.” Buffy sat down on a nearby bench and pulled out some bottles of water and some grapes. “Here have a snack. It’ll calm ya down.”

“Sorry, I just feel like something bad is going to happen. Maybe it’s just me being paranoid, but I think we need to pay attention to the people around us. I know the prophesy thing isn’t helping at all, but...I don’t know.”

“Willow...Wills...we just need to make sure that everything we feel or find out is shared with Giles and the guys. We’re going to have to use every resource to make sure we stay safe.” Buffy explained as she placed a protective hand on both of their stomachs. “Hey! I can feel them kicking a little. Feel!!” she said with a smile. Willow placed her hands next to Buffy’s.

“Oh Goddess” they gasped together.

Their eyes slammed shut. Images neither had seen before played behind their eyelids. A grotesque monster strapped to a table. Men with unrecognizable faces in suits gathered around a table. Men dressed in Army uniforms walking down a long corridor filled with cells. Professor Walsh stepping through a door into the monsters room.

Finally the connection broke leaving both girls out of breath and shocked.


“Um, what the hell was that?” Buffy whispered.

“I don’t have a clue and we don’t have time to think about it right now. We need to get to Walsh’s office quick. The faster we get done there, the quicker we can go see Giles.” Willow said standing quickly.

Buffy sat there frozen, the images still running through her mind. “But...what...?”

Willow sighed, grabbing Buffy’s hand and dragging her up. “You remember that calm you were talking about. We have somewhere to be and we need to act normal. Now, take deep breaths and large steps.”

“Right...” Buffy took one deep breath letting it out slowly before nodding to Willow. “I’m ready.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come in!” the girls heard from behind the door as they knocked. Professor Walsh shuffled papers as they entered the office. “Right on time.”

“We like to be punctual.” Buffy said brightly, sitting down opposite of the Professor. “You know you should be careful.”

“Excuse me.” Walsh said nervously.

“‘Come’ and ‘In’ have to be two of the most dangerous words in the human language.” Willow laughed.

“Oh, well. I’ll keep that in mind.” she sighed. “Now, I have a few things I’d like to discuss with you. Am I correct to say that you both are pregnant?” Both girls nodded. “Right, may I ask how far along you are?”

The girls shared a quick look. “Well, I’m about 5 months and Buffy’s 6 and a half months.”

“I see. This means that there is a possibility of you missing the last few weeks of class. That’s the reason I have asked you here today. I have decided to offer you a chance to hand your final essays in early. I’d like for you each to write an essay on prenatal development and also keep a diary detailing how you’re dealing with your pregnancies.”

“That’s very nice...but it seems awfully personal. I have always been under the impression that essays are to be impartial.” Willow said.

“That’s usually the case. However, I intend to use these diaries as research. That being said, I’d ask you to be detailed and candid as possible.”


The word research instantly sparked Willow’s interest. “May I ask what kind of study your conducting?”

“Sorry Miss Rosenburg. The subject of the study is to remain private. Now, I’d like for you to hand the essay in as soon as possible. The diaries can be given to me weekly.”

“Um, I guess that seems okay.” Buffy said.

“Good, now I have a meeting I have to get to. I’ll see you next class.” Walsh said, opening the office door, obviously wanting them to leave.

They quickly grabbed their bags and ran to the door. “Thanks, professor.” “See ya” they said as the door closed. Slowly they turned and started their walk to Giles’.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been that uncomfortable around someone.” Buffy whispered.

“Me neither. Something seemed off, like she’s trying to get information out of us.”

“Do we look that dumb?”

“No,” Willow spat, “she thinks she’s that smart.”

“Great, just what we needed, a nosey, arrogant professor who may be building her version of Frankenstein’s monster. What’s the likeliness that she just wants to teach it to sing ‘Putting on the Ritz’?”

“Not very.” Willow said dramatically, patting Buffy on the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey guys!!!” Buffy yelled as the girls entered the mansion.

Giles walked out of the kitchen carrying a tray of food and drinks. “Ah, good, your home.”

“And you’re not. We went by your apartment first. We have some information for ya.” Willow gasped. “Geez, I really need to exercise more. Didn’t realize how out of shape I was.”

“Dear girl, you are carrying around a child. You both must remember that your bodies haven’t had the normal amount of time adjust. Considering the circumstances you are both coping beautifully.” Giles said, placing a comforting hand on each of their shoulders. “Now, you say you have information.”

“Giles, I think you just made my day.” Buffy said giving him a bone crushing hug. “And, yeah, we have major news.”

“Giles, not to be rude, but why are you here?” asked Willow.

“Perhaps you should follow me into the sitting room.”

Entering the sitting room, the girls saw the two resident vampires lying on two of the couches, eyes closed.

“What’s going on here?” Buffy asked, immediately going to Spike’s side.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Earlier that day........

“Spike!! Get your undead ass up and help clean.” Angel yelled from downstairs

“Honestly, can’t you knock on the door like a normal person.” Wesley complained, attempting to concentrate on the book in his hands.

“He’s not normal. He’s a big, whiny poof.” Spike announced as he came down the stairs.

“I’m trying to make this place livable. Not only do we have two women living here now, but they are pregnant and are going to give birth in a few weeks. Do you really want your child to live in a dirty, cobweb infested house?”

“No, suppose not.” Spike pouted. “Right Aggie, where would you like me to start?”

“The ceiling. Got the ladder all ready for you.” Angel smiled, pointing to a tall ladder while handing him a plastic broom.

“Great. Bloody coward.” He whispered, snatching the broom from Angel’s hand.

Angel laughed. Wesley shook his head and rolled his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later….

A loud thud from the sitting room sent Angel and Wesley running in.

“Bleedin’ hell, knew I should’ve taken a break.” Spike lay on his back, staring at the evil ceiling.

“Jesus Spike, are you trying to Buffy a reason to stake me? Here.” Angel said holding out a hand to help Spike up. Wesley looked on as both vampire suddenly gasped for air, Angel falling to his knees. After a few seconds, both men passed out on the floor.

“Angel…Spike…”Wesley called out to them. He immediately pulled out his phone. “Giles, I’m gonna need your help. Can you get to the mansion as soon as possible?....I’ll explain when you get here.”


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“So they’ve been like this for about an hour?” Willow asked from Angel’s side.

“Unfortunately, yes. They make sounds every once in a while, as if they are dreaming.”

“Okay, so information time…An hour ago Willow and I had a vision. The babies started kicking and wanted to feel so placed a hand on each other’s stomach. We saw men gathered around a table, soldiers, but most importantly we saw Professor Walsh building a monster.” Buffy said, while gently holding Spike’s hand.

“It’s possible that they are having some kind of sustained vision.” Giles stated.

“Well they need to wake up.” Willow said grabbing Buffy’s free hand while holding Angel’s hand. The girls’ eyes suddenly snapped closed.

“Willow…no.” Wesley stepped forward to stop her, only to be stopped by Giles.

“Goddess” the four whispered as one followed a small rise of the vampires’ chest. Four sets of eyes opened, all looking around slightly confused. A loud sob from the slayer drew the room’s attention.

Climbing off of the couch, seeing the far away look in her eyes, Spike gently enveloped Buffy in a hug. “Luv, what is it? What did you see?”

“God, Spike, her eyes. They were so lifeless. Even in her most dangerous moments, she still at least had life in her eyes, a fire that we shared. I didn’t think I’d care this much about her dying, hell I stabbed her last year, but seeing her just lying there, so helpless....someone managed to subdue her, we know how hard it is to control a Slayer.....they killed her and dumped her like she was garbage. I couldn’t help her....” Buffy started to sob, “I feel sick....I think I need to get to the bathroom.” Buffy ripped herself from Spike’s arms and ran to the bathroom.

“What just happened?” Wesley asked.

Spike looked at the others questioningly. Willow and Angel both nodded. The redhead got up and followed Buffy.

“I think we need to gather everyone. Wesley, could you call Cordelia? We need to get the team here ASAP. They’ll be staying for a few weeks. Giles, call the Scoobies, we need to keep everyone together.” Angel directed, rubbing his temples, trying to massage away a headache.

“Could you tell us what is going on?” Giles demanded.

“If I’m correct, we all just had visions about our big bad. People they may try to go after.” Spike whispered.

“And Buffy’s vision?”

“I have a feeling that it is too late.”

“For who?”

“Faith.”
End Notes:
I would really love to read reviews. I haven't written in so long.

Also, I'd like to have a new summary for this story. If someone has any Ideas, feel free to write me.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=7054