Why me?? by spikester0889
Summary: Buffy Anne summers is a new student at a school. Her mother just died and she moved in with her uncle (Giles). Buffy meets Willow, xander, and a certain Bleached hair someone. She thinks her life is better than it should be, and she is very happy. But will some people, turn their jealously over the couple, into murder?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 37 Completed: Yes Word count: 46998 Read: 37124 Published: 03/11/2005 Updated: 07/15/2005

1. Why me?? by spikester0889

2. Chapter 2 by spikester0889

3. Chapter 3 by spikester0889

4. Chapter 4 by spikester0889

5. Chapter 5 by spikester0889

6. Chapter 6 by spikester0889

7. Chapter 7 by spikester0889

8. Chapter 8 by spikester0889

9. Chapter 9 by spikester0889

10. Chapter 10 by spikester0889

11. Chapter 11 by spikester0889

12. Chapter 12 by spikester0889

13. Chapter 13 by spikester0889

14. Chapter 14 by spikester0889

15. Chapter 15 by spikester0889

16. Chapter 16 by spikester0889

17. Chapter 17 by spikester0889

18. Chapter 18 by spikester0889

19. Chapter 19 by spikester0889

20. Chapter 20 by spikester0889

21. Chapter 21 by spikester0889

22. Chapter 22 by spikester0889

23. Chapter 23 by spikester0889

24. Chapter 24 by spikester0889

25. Chapter 25 by spikester0889

26. Chapter 26 by spikester0889

27. Chapter 27 by spikester0889

28. Chapter 28 by spikester0889

29. Chapter 29 by spikester0889

30. Chapter 30 by spikester0889

31. Chapter31 by spikester0889

32. Chapter 32 by spikester0889

33. Chapter 33 by spikester0889

34. Chapter 34 by spikester0889

35. Chapter 35 by spikester0889

36. Chapter 36 by spikester0889

37. Epilogue by spikester0889

Why me?? by spikester0889
As Buffy Summers walks into her new high school, she holds her head down and wishes she was else were.

“Why me?”,She groans.

She looks around at the other students around her and can’t help but notice that most of them must shop at the gap and probably have their parents buy them whatever they want.

She throws her head back and whispers, “WHY ME?”

The next thing she knows she’s on the ground.

“What the fuck was that for?”, A man from abover her yells.

Buffy looks up and sees this angel. He’s about 6 feet tall, or more, she can’t tell because she's still on the ground.

“Uh.umm..I’m sorry..my bad.” She gets up still apologizing.

Spike looks at this girl up and down and notices that her head is down. He reaches out and tilts her head back up. “It’s alright pet. Didn’t mean to snap at ya. I thought you were someone else.”

He smiles at her and she smiles back and blushes. She looks back down. Spike reaches back and tilts her head back up.

“Hey now luv, let me see that beautiful face, its cute when you blush.” She giggles. “Thanks”, she whispers.

Just as she is about to say something else she hears the bell ring meaning that class has started

“Oh fuck, umm excuse me but what was your name?” she asks.

“Oh my bad luv” he sticks his hand out to shake her hand “The names spike and you are?”

She smiles, “Hi spike, I’m Buffy and well I was wondering if you could show me to..” she looks down at her schedule “Ahh ..if you could show me the way to World history. That would be great.”

He laughs and says, “I’m actually on my way there, how about we walk together, and don’t worry they won’t count us tardy, it’s the first day of school”

He reaches out to grab her hand and she sticks her hand out also, and she smiles and blushes..once again.

“Ya know goldilocks, I’m gonna have to get you to do that more often”

She looks up. “Do what more often?”

“Blush, you look so adorable” She laughs as they walk off to class.
Chapter 2 by spikester0889
A/N : Thanks so much to carri,Jcmb12454, and Allison for leaving a review! This is my first story so if you guys have any ideas plz feel free to say them. If im good then tell me. If i suck ,tell me that too. :)






“Hey Buffy!!! Come sit over here!”

She looks over to who called out to her and saw spike waving at her. She starts walking over there but then sees that the boy, Angel, was sitting next to him. Buffy makes a u-turn and sits at the nearest table.


FLASHBACK…Second period>>>>>>>>>>>>>



“Ok class, welcome back to school, my name is Mrs. Vance and I’ll be your Chemistry teacher for the rest of the year.”

Buffy looks up at Mrs. Vance and prays that she isn’t one of those teachers who go around asking for everyone’s names and where they are from and yada yada. “ …..ok so how about we start with… Summers” Buffy looks up. “Huh?”

“AAhhh so you’re Miss Summers, well hun don’t just sit there, what’s your name, and where are you from?”

Buffy stands up and says, “Why me?”, under her breath. As she starts walking up to the front of the class she hears, “nice ass!!” She looks behind her and sees this guy with a really huge forehead. She stands in front of the class, blushing, and tries to say what her name was. “Umm…hello, well my name is… Buffy..”

“BUFFY!?! HA! Is that your real name, or is it some pet nickname?” Angel high fives another guy next to him and they start laughing..
“Umm…It’s actually my name…its just Buffy Summers, and I’m from California…and ummm…yeah that’s it.” She rushes back to her seat and bangs her head down on the desk. “Stupid angel guy.”

END FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


“Hey, your name is bunny right?”
Buffy looks up from her so-called “meatloaf” lunch and sees this red head. “Umm actually it’s Buffy.”
“Oh I’m sorry, my bad, well um, hi I’m Willow and this is Xander.” Willow points to this scraggly looking guy next to her.
“Howdy, nice to meet ya, can I have you?” Buffy looks at him strangely. “Huh?”

“Noo I mean can I help you. You know with school stuff.” Buffy looks up, “Um yeah, sure that would help a lot. I keep getting lost, I mean I met this guy, I think his name was spike or maybe pike..”
“Wait you mean spike?”
“Umm yeah I think…why?”

“Oh well Spike, he’s well , what we call an quote un quote, “Asshole.” Buffy looks over at Spike, then looks back at Willow. “An asshole? Well he seemed nice this morning. Well after he ran in to me…and yelled at me.”

Xander spoke up,”Wait, he yelled at you?”

“Umm yeah …but it was because I wasn’t looking where I was going, then I blushed and it was just really, really bad and he has really nice eyes and hair and I’m babbling again r’nt I?”

Willow and Xander nod. “Yeah sorry, I do that, it’s just, I thought that maybe he liked me ya know? Then I find out that he hangs with that guy angel and so I know that he doesn’t.”
Willow looks at her “How do u know he doesn’t like you, did angel say so or..”

“No, he didn’t say anything. When I walked in a few minutes ago, I heard Spike calling me and I looked over and he was sitting next to angel and some others and they were laughing and pointing”, she looks down, “so I figured...” As she mumbles the rest of the sentence she feels someone tilt her head back up

“Now what did I tell you about looking down, I said that if you do then that means I can’t see that beautiful face of yours.”
Buffy looks up and blushes. “There’s that blush, knew I could get that.”

Xander nudges Willow, and nods toward spike
“Oh… Spike yeah, what do you want… I don’t think Buffy wants to talk to you.” Spike looks up.

“And why do you say that red.”

Buffy speaks up.

“I know you were talking about me and I just wanted to say that I may be all shy and well stuff but that doesn’t mean u can just be all like nice to be and then all grr the next got it?!” Spike looks at her…dumbfounded. “Actually no pet, I don’t get it, maybe you could explain it to me?”

“Ugh!” Buffy throws up her hands and stands up to leave. She grabs her plate and walks towards the trash. Spike goes to follow her but gets stopped by an arm.

“And where do you think your going Spikey”
He looks over and sees harmony, his old, old fling.
“You’re not going to follow that geek right, I mean come on, you can do so much better baby.”
She smiles and trails her hands down to his crotch and squeezes”

“Harm, could u…”, he points to his manly parts… “could u let go.”

“Oh I’m sorry blondie bear, you know how I am.” She winks and walks away, but not before she spanks his ass. “Bloody bint.” He looks back to where Buffy had gone and sees that she had left. “Bloody hell!”




A/N: plz plz plz leave a review. This is my first fic so a review is very helpful!
Chapter 3 by spikester0889
“Giles, I’m home!” Buffy throws down her bag on the couch and shouts for Giles again.

“Giles? Giles are you home?”

“I’m in the kitchen Buffy. Come in here, there is someone I want you to meet.”

Buffy goes into the kitchen and stops. “It’s you.”

“Hello luv.” Spike gives her a smile, “How are you goldilocks?”

Giles looks back and forth and them both, “You two know each other?”

Buffy looks at Giles, “Yes I’ve had to greatest pleasure in meeting Spike. Now you can tell me Giles, what he’s doing here.”

Giles takes off his glasses and cleans them, “Well Buffy, I’ve known William...” Buffy raises her eyebrow at the name William and mouths it to Spike. Spike mouths back, “Don’t ask”

“…since he was a little boy and before he took on the name Spike. I asked him over here because I wanted him to show you around town and help you in school.”

“What!” Buffy shouts. “No, no, no and another no! There is no way I want Him to show me around.”

“Buffy...”Giles starts.

“No, don’t Buffy me… I don’t want William to show me around. Alright? So just drop it!” Buffy storms out of the kitchen and into her room.

“Well that went bloody perfect.”

Giles sighs. “I don’t know what’s wrong with her.”

Spike looks back to where Buffy was. “I do.” Giles looks at spike. “What’s wrong then?”

Spike groans. “She got the wrong idea of me and the friends I hang out with at school. She thought I was talking about her, which I wasn’t and now she thinks I’m a bloody ponce.”

“ William, language.”

“Sorry Giles. By the way, what is she doing here anyway? Where’s her dad or mum for that matter.”

“Her father left when she was 14 and her mother… Joyce, she died …brain tumor.”

“How long ago?”

“About 5 months. Joyce was my sister and her father wouldn’t take her…he said that she wasn’t his…that Joyce cheated on him with another man. So I took her in and here we are.”

Spike looks at Giles. "I wanna help her Giles. I think that something more is bothering her than me...i’ll show her around. Whether she likes it or not, I wanna help.”

*later...upstairs*


*knock knock knock*

Buffy looks up from her book . “Who is it.?”

“It’s me luv.”

“Oh great”, She whispers. “What do you want William.?”

“It’s Spike and I just want to talk to you.”

“Umm how about no. You can just go back to your friend Angel and talk about me some more.”

“Buffy, I wasn’t talking about you luv. I didn’t say anything about you alright so… can I come in?”

“Ugh, fine.” She storms to the door and throws it open. She hold it open. “Alright come in, William.” Spike nods. “Thanks.” He walks over to a chair and sits down. Buffy walks back to her bed and picks up her book.

“Alright you’re here…now what did you want to talk about.”

“Your mom.” Buffy looks up, tears in her eyes. “You know about my mother.” Spike nods. “Giles told you.”

“He did.”

“Ok, well now you know my mother is dead. What’s it to you?”

“What’s wrong luv?”

“What are you talking about?”

“I know it’s not just me, or your mom. Something else is bothering you.”

She looks at him. “You hardly know me William.”

Spike gets up and kneels in front of her. “I want to get to know you Buffy. Tell me what’s wrong.”

She looks up at him. “I know Angel." She looks down. "He...he tried to rape me."






A/N: oooooooooooooooooo a cliff hanger. well, at least i think its a cliff hanger. if ya want to know what happens next, ya gotta leave a review. about 200 ppl have read this story and ive only had about 7 reviews soooo i need more:D Also thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, Sarah, Seraiza, Sevvy_O for leaving a review.
Chapter 4 by spikester0889
this is my second chapter and my longest to date! i can add 2 chapters a day if u guys just leave a review!!! tell me some ideas and maybe ill put them in there!!!




“I know Angel.” She looks down. “He…he tried to raped me.”

Outraged Spike stands up. “What… he did what!?”

“Spike …Spike calm down.” Spike looks at her. “You just told me that one of my really good friends tried to rape you and you’re telling me to calm down!? Fuck no...I won’t calm down.”

“Spike... please be quiet. Giles is probably asleep and if you just sit down I’ll tell you everything alright.”

Spike, finally calming down, agrees and walks over to the chair and sits. “Alright, I’m calm, now tell me everything.” Buffy nods.

“Alright well about 2 years ago...when I was 15, I came down here to visit Giles with my mother….”



FlASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





“Hi uncle Giles!”. Buffy summers runs to her uncle and hugs him.

“Hi Buffy. How are you?”

“I’m great! Thank you sooo much for inviting me and mom here! Dads not home again and mom said we needed a break sooooo here we are.”

“That’s great Buffy, where is your mother?”.

“Oh she’s outside, getting the bags. Giles , do you happen to know any other 15 year old guys that live here that can show me around perhaps?” She smiles.

“As a matter of fact, I know a mother that has a 16 year old son, if that’s not a problem?”.

“NO! No, not problem at all.”

“Alright then let me see if your mom is alright with that and then I’ll call Mrs. Liam and see what we can do.”

“ Giles, what’s his name?”.

“Angel.”




Later that night…





“Buffy...hun… Buffy, Angel’s mom is here”.

“Ok mom ..i’ll be right down”. Buffy runs around upstairs getting ready.

“Ok, ok, ok, I’m here.”

She sees Mrs. Liam.”Hello angel’s mom”. She smiles at Mrs. Liam. She smiles back.

“Oh hello bunny right.”

“Umm no it’s Buffy.”

“ Oh I’m sorry dear.” Buffy blushes

“No, it’s alright.”

“Well good… my son angel, he is having this party and so I thought I could drop you off there… he said that he will find you and then you two can hang out. Sound good?"

Buffy smiles. “Sounds wonderful Mrs. Liam."





Later in the front of angel's house.




“Ok Buffy he will be right inside.I have a meeting so I can’t stay.”

“Alright Mrs. Liam ...thanks”. Buffy walks up to the house and knocks.

Someone opens the doors and Buffy ears are filled with loud music. The guy that opened the door smiles.

“Well hello there sugar. What can I do you for?”

She blushes, “Umm hello, my name is Buffy and I’m here to see Angel”.

The guy steps back.

“Oh you’re here to see Angel?” He whispers under is breath, “lucky bitch.”

“ Well ok come on in.” She steps inside. “Thanks.” He leads her up some stairs and points to a door.

“He should be right through there sugar.”

She smiles. “Thanks.” She walks to the door and knocks.

“What? Who is it!”

“Oh um Angel right? Hi I’m Buffy. I’m Giles niece.”

“Who?” Angel throws open the door. He looks her up and down. “Well hello bunny.”

“It’s Buffy.”

“ Yeah whatever come in sweetie.”

He holds open the door for her. “Oh, thanks.”

She walks in and immediately smells alcohol. “Umm what smells”

“Oh nothing bunny… just take your clothes off and get on the bed alright?”

She stands still and turns around and looks at him. “Excuse me?”

“Oh here let me help.” He walks over and tugs on her dress. She slaps him. “Hey get off me!”

He pushes her on the bed. “I like it when they fight back… gets me all hard.”

He holds her down and rips off her dress. “ Oooh nice underwear sweets. Verry sexy.”

“Get off of me you fuckface!” She pushes up on him and he slaps her across the face and hold her down.

“Shut the fuck up bitch! Shut up and this won’t have to hurt that much.”

“Help! Help me please!”

“Shut up!” He punches her again and the next thing she knows, he falls on top of her and starts snoring.

“He passed out” she thought. “Thank god.”

She pushes him off her and rips her torn dress out from under him. She sniffs and looks in the mirror noticing that her makeup is ruined.

“Oh great.” She looks at her bruises and notices she’s bleeding.

“Oh god.” She puts on her dress and notices that it’s point less, it’s too torn to wear. She looks around and sees they are in the coat room and grabs a coat and runs out.

On her way out she notices the guy that answered the door.

“Hey sugar! That was quick. How about I get a ride out of you?”

She looks at him and runs out.

END FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


After she’s through with her story she looks up at Spike and notices his fist are clenched together tightly.

“Spike…Spike are you ok?”

“How did ...I mean.”

He looks up.

“He said that he saw you in class and he never mentioned that he met you.”

She looks down again. “He was really drunk. He didn’t even know my name. So when I saw him, I knew and part of me is glad that he didn’t remember me.”

Spike gets up and sits next to her. “Did you go to the police Buffy?

She looks away. “No. I couldn’t, I just couldn’t Spike. When I got home and mom asked me what happened, I said that I got into a fight with some girl after she called me a slut. I couldn’t let her know what happened. I was too ashamed.”

Spike takes his hands and pulls her face toward him gently. “Luv, you have nothing to be ashamed about...he did that too you. It’s not your fault.”

She looks at him with tears in her eyes. “Yes it is Spike. I led him on somehow. I shouldn’t have gone.”

“Luv, listen to me, you did nothing wrong.”

“But… but I did I…” As she rambles on, Spike leans in and kisses her.

Buffy felt the world drift away. All she felt was Spike...William and his lips. Spike gently traces her bottom lip with his tongue…begging for entrance. Buffy moans and opens her mouth. She has never felt anything like this. Then again she has never really kissed anyone. And she never wants to stop. Spike pulls back and licks his lips.

Buffy, with her eyes still closed, whispers, “Wow. That was...”

Spike nods, “Yeah that was…”

Buffy opens her eyes. “That was amazing.”

“Yeah.” He says. “Umm… I gotta go.”

Buffy smiles. “Yeah umm ok ill see you tomorrow then ok?”

Spike smiles, “Ok luv. He bends down and kisses her cheek. “Cya luv.” He backs up and bumps into the desk. “Owww ok that hurt.”

Buffy giggles. “Yeah there is a desk there.”

“Yeah I felt it...umm yeah I’m goin now.” He opens to door and closes it.

She smiles then hears, “Oww bloody hell.”

“Spike that’s another desk.”

“Yeah I figured that luv!”

She giggles and lays down smiling and generally happy for the first time since her mother died.







A/N finally some spuffy loving!!! will buffys happiness last or will something take it away!! u wont know till u leave a review! ive decided that untill i get 10 reviews i wont add another chapter :O ..lol its not hard to leave a review ppl :) thanks to Karen, Jcmb12454, and tv for leaving a review:D
Chapter 5 by spikester0889
A/N alrighty i just want to make some things clear, angel is 19 in the story. the rest are 18. all the main characters are seniors and i wanted angel to be that age because he had failed a grade once or twice. plus i thought it worked for the character. thank you to bob , and jessica for leaving a review. special thanks to devilfish for giving me some tips on my story. ill try to fix my grammer. lol heres the next chapter guys! :)




“Buffy! Buffy it’s time for school!”

“Ugh ok ok, I’m up!” Buffy sits up and sighs. As she sits there, she remembers what happened last night with spike. She jumps up in a matter of seconds. She looked in her closet, wondering what spike would like to see her in.

“Hmm, what to wear? Should I be all sexy and Take Me Now, or church like.” Buffy grabs a simple blue summer dress. “Ahh that should do” She runs into the bathroom to get ready.


“Morning Giles!” She smiles at him and goes over to give him a kiss on the cheek. “Well, you seem extra cheery today buffy.”

“I am Giles, for the first time since mom died, I feel like I can live again ya know? I mean, I talked to spike last night and we sorta kissed” She blushes. “And it was one of those mind blowing kisses. The ones where you feel like you’re gonna float and drift away where you get to kiss this man forever ya know?”

“Umm actually I don’t because I’ve actually never kissed a man”

She giggles. “ Ha ha Giles. Well I’m off to school. I’ll talk to you later Giles, LOVE YOU” and with that , she runs off to school, eager to see spike.

As buffy walks into the building she immediately spots spike standing next to parker, or someone. She can’t seem to remember their names. She rushes towards him and tickles his sides.

“Guess who?” as he turns around she kisses him on the mouth. He looks at her and she sees shock and something else in his eyes, something that she doesn’t like. “Spike, are you…” and before she can finish her sentence, someone else speaks.

“Spike, darling who is this?”

Buffy sees this beautiful dark haired woman who looks so fragile, stand next to him and wrap her arms around him.

“Oh, Drusilla this is Buffy. Buffy this is Drusilla, my girlfriend.”

Drusilla sticks her hand out and buffy just stares at it. “Girlfriend?”

Drusilla answers. “Yes girlfriend of how many years darling?”

Buffy stares at spike. “Yes Spike, how long?” Spike looks at Buffy. “I think it has been about 1 year.”

Buffy laughs “Oh 1 year, wow congrats, well I have to go. I’ll talk to you later then Spike.” She glares at him then turns to walk away. As she turns she runs into someone and goes tumbling down. She looks up and sees that it was Angel. She mutters, “Oh fuck, I so don’t need this now” She gets up and shakes off Angel’s helping hand.

“Sorry about that sweetie, didn’t mean to knock you down.” Angel holds out his hand, “The name is Angel, what’s yours.

She looks at his hand “The name is I have to go” Buffy runs off to her 1st period class. Angel looks at her when she runs. “What’s wrong with that bitch?”

Spikes jaw clenches. “Don’t call her that Angel”

Angel looks at Spike, “And why is that Spikey?”

Spike looks at his once friend. “Just don’t alright” he kisses Drusilla and goes on to class, and to talk to Buffy.




Later that day





Spike keeps walking, looking for buffy. It has been 3 periods since he had seen her and he felt really bad. As he walked into the lunch room he sees her sitting with the red head and the other fellow.

He runs over there. “Buffy, thank god I found you, listen”

“ Don’t Spike, I don’t want to hear it” she looks up at him. “ I don’t want to hear anymore lies. And I don’t want to see you or talk to you ever again, understand?”

“ I didn’t lie to you luv, you never asked me if I had a girlfriend buffy”

“WELL EXCUSE ME FOR JUST FUCKING ASSUMING THAT YOU DIDN’T HAVE ONE WHEN YOU WERE SHOVING YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT!”

People began looking at the yelling blonde. “Buffy , keep your voice down please,”

“NO! I WONT BE QUIET WILLIAM! FUCK YOU!” And with that, Buffy pours milk all over him and storms out of the lunch room.




After school



Buffy slams the door close as she walks in the house. “Buffy is that you?”

“ Yeah Giles its me. I’m goin up to my room alright, I kinda want to be alone” she storms up the stairs and as she closes her door the tears fall. She walks over to her bed and lays down, tears falling. “Why, why do I keep getting hurt?” she digs her head in her pillow and cries, hoping the tears with make the pain stop.



A little later




Buffy is woken up by knocking. She sits up and wipes off her face and goes to the door.

“Giles I told you I didn’t want to talk alright” she opens to door and is shocked to see him standing there. “Great what do you want Spike?”

Spike looks at her and smiles a little “I wanted to talk to you Buffy”

Buffy laughs “Oh, about what spike, about homework? Ohh no, no, OOHH I know, how about how you have a fucking girlfriend and that you kissed me last night! We could talk about that can’t we spike!?” she walks over to her bed and puts her head in her hands. “Get out Spike” Spike walks in and closes the door.

“I can’t”

She looks up and that’s when he notices her tears. “What you can’t, or you won’t!”

“Both. Buffy listen to me, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Dru, I should have and im just so sorry…”

“You’re sorry! You’re sorry?! No you can’t be sorry Spike, why should you be anyway! I mean you have a girlfriend. Of course every once in a while you have to act like you like someone and listen to their problems and actually act like you care! Just when someone tells you something private and deep, you kiss them then just happen to forgot to mention that you are in a fucking REALATIONSHIP!!!” She looks at him. “Do you have any idea how stupid I felt spike, how stupid I looked, I kissed you in front of all your friends and I get the brush off!” Spike looks at her and steps forward.

“Buffy, luv please listen to me. I would have told you. But when I was sitting there, looking at you, and listening to you, I forgot I was dating her, I just wanted to feel your lips. That’s all I could think of Buffy.”

She looks at him, and for a moment she forgave him. For a moment. “Get out spike”

“Buffy, please luv”

“No, don’t “please luv” me, just get out and go to your girlfriend. Besides it doesn’t matter, I mean, you don’t even know me, why do you care about me, so just get out.” Spike begins walking out but before he opens the door he stops.

“I can’t just leave Dru Buffy.”

Buffy looks up. “What?”

“I said that I can’t just leave Dru. Buffy, I've been dating her for about a year and I’ve known you for 2 days. I mean, yeah I could leave Dru in order to be with you, but it wouldn’t be easy. I like you buffy, but you’re right, I don’t even know you.” Spike then turns around and walks out the door.

Buffy stares at the door, thinking about what just happened.




A/N there ya go..not just tell me if that sucked or not. i wrote it about 2 AM so i was a little tired. so if there are mistakes, what do ya expect lol i was half asleep lol
Chapter 6 by spikester0889
A/N Heres my next chapter! enjoy everyone!




“Hey buffy!”

Buffy stops on her way to class and looks behind her and sees Willow and Xander.

“Oh, hey Willow, Xander.”

“Hey buff, how are your classes goin?”

“They are actually goin pretty good to tell you the truth, I haven’t gotten lost in any of my classes so all is good”

“That’s great buffy, but I wanted to ask you about spike.”

Buffy looks up.

“Oh, what about him?”

“How did it go after you left yesterday after lunch?”

“Umm, actually it went…”

“Hey buffy!!!” Buffy looks over and see that it’s Angel. He starts running over to her. “Hey Buffy, um I’m Angel as you already know and well I was wondering of you would like to go out on a date with me” He smiles at her and Buffy starts to feel nauseated. “Not in your wildest dreams, asshole, come on guys, we are already late to class.” Buffy grabs Willow and Xander’s hands and walks to class.

Angel sees that people are watching and yells back at her. “Yeah, ok then tomorrow it is. See ya baby!!” He turns around and sees spike watching him.

“And what in the fuck are you looking at Spikey?” Spike walks up to him and stares at him.

“Listen to me you pillock! You stay the fuck away from Buffy, understood?”

“Umm, how about no spikey. Why don’t you go fuck Dru and then go fuck yourself?” Angel turns around and walks away. Spike being well, spike, walks up behind him and shoves him into the lockers. “Listen you ponce, you will stay away from her or I swear I will fuck you up”

With that he shoves him into the lockers once more and then turns and walks away.



DURING CLASS



“Hey buffy, there is this club downtown, do you want to go later tonight?” Buffy looks at Willow.

“I don’t know Willow, I mean Spike might be there and I’m still not sure about him ya know?”

Willow nods “Yeah I know, but that doesn’t mean that you arn’t aloud to go out and have fun. Come on Buffy, it’ll be fun!”
Buffy laughs. “Alright, alright, you win, I’ll go, but only if Xander goes with. I know that you like him Willow and I’ll be damned if you have man problems like me”

Willow giggles and looks up and sees Riley, another senior, walking towards them. “Um, Buffy, don’t look now, but Riley Finn is walking over here and I know he’s not looking at me.”

Buffy looks up and sees this tall man walking towards them. “What should I say Willow?!”

“Ummm I don’t..”

“Hello, it’s Buffy correct?”

Buffy looks up. “Yes, it’s Buffy and hi, you’re Riley right?”

“Yeah , u’ve heard of me?”

Buffy blushes. “Actually no, Willow just told me your name, so I just kinda acted like I knew you and I’m babbling rnt I?”

Riley smiles “Yeah, but your cute when you babble. Listen, I know your new and all, but I couldn’t help but over hear that you’re goin to the bronze tonight and I was wondering if I could accompany you there, if it’s not too much trouble. I mean you don’t have to, but I was just wondering…”

“ Riley, your babbling.” He smiles and she blushes. “I would love for you too accompany me tonight.”

Riley smiles, “Great!’






Later. At Buffy’s house.





“How about this one?” Buffy holds up a black strapless dress.” Willow looks at it.

“Well, it’s nice and all, but how do you put in on?”

Buffy looks at it and shakes her head. She giggles. “You know, I really have no idea!” She throws it back in her closet and grabs a pair of jeans and a back halter top. “Ok , how about his, not to casual, but casual enough right?”

“Buffy… you will look great in anything …stop worrying” Buffy sighs.

“Your right, I should stop worrying, ok, ok I’ll just breath and….” Before she can finish her sentence, someone rings the doorbell. Buffy looks at willow.

“ Oh god, oh god that’s him, that’s Riley. Oh gosh, what am I supposed to do?”

“Buffy, Buffy calm down breath. Just get dressed and I’ll go talk to Riley.” Buffy nods and goes to the bathroom to get ready.

Willow runs down the stairs and almost runs into Giles. “Sorry Giles!”

She runs to the door and swings it open “ Hi Ril…Spike” She looks at spike, holding flowers.

“Oh hi red, is Buffy here by any chance? I was kinda rude to her the other day, so I came over bearing gifts, hoping that she will forgive me, so is she here?”

“Sorry I took so long Riley!” Spike looks up the stairs and sees Buffy, looking like and angel. “Oh, no problem at all luv.”

Buffy looks at the door and sees spike. Shocked, she misses the last step and trips. Before she can hit the ground, spike catches her.

“Woah luv, I know that I’m dead sexy, and that I can sweep ladies off their feet, but I don’t mean literally.”

Buffy looks at Spike and then sees the flowers he has in his hands. She looks at him. “Are those for me Spike?”

“Oh, yeah.” He lets her up and hands them over to her. “Those are for yesterday. I’m really sorry luv and I was wondering if I could take u out on a date….”

“ Knock knock, uhh hi Buffy, did I miss a memo or something?”

Spike looks at the door and sees Captain Cardboard at the door. He looks back at Buffy. “Do you have a date?”

Buffy opens and closes her mouth. She looks between Spike and Riley then back at Spike. “Yeah I do, with Riley” she steps back from Spike and looks at the flowers. “I’ll just take these and put them in a vase. Riley, I’ll be right there k?”

Riley nods. “Take your time Buffy” Spike looks at Buffy then Riley.

“Yeah well, it was nice seeing you Buffy, I’ll just let myself out.” And with that, spike storms out of the house, bumping riley, accidentally, on the way.

Giles, finally getting his voice back, speaks.

“So, tea anyone?”





A/N Silly giles lol Well, how was it.. good or bad? leave a review and tell me :) also a thanks to Slayer rock chick, Essi, and Lynn for leaving a review!!!!!
Chapter 7 by spikester0889
A/N: here is my next chapter. i had writers block so this chapter might suck horribly!!! sorry!





Buffy looks around the room for anyone to help her. “Please! Please someone help me!”
she thinks.

“So then I ran backwards and caught the ball, with 5 seconds left in the game! I ran all the way to the end zone!”

Buffy looks at this evil creature, Riley, in front of her who just won’t shut up. Buffy nods at him. She can see him talking, and see his lips moving, but she has no fucking clue as to what he’s saying.

“Uh huh, well umm Riley, as much fun as I’m having and trust me I’m having a great time, I have to go home. Giles is probably worried about me and I hate it when he worries.”

Riley looks at his watch. “Umm, Buffy it’s only 8:30.”

“Oh it is? That means I have to get home. I mean, Giles gets worried cause I’m a new student and he doesn’t want me to get hurt or stolen ya know?”

Riley smiles. “Buffy, it’s ok. I mean I’m a great guy and Giles knows that. So, he has nothing to worry about. Trust me.”

“I’m sorry Riley, but I should really be getting home. But you don’t have to go. You can stay here and have fun. I just don’t want to worry Giles.” Riley nods and sighs.

“Ok. You sure you don’t want a ride home?”

Buffy smiles. “No, I’m sure. Thanks for accompanying me here. It was… interesting.” She gives him her “never call me again but you’re really nice” smile and gets up to leave.

“Bye Riley.”

On her way out she sees Willow and Xander and rushes toward them. “OH MY GOD WILLOW!” Willow turns around and walks towards Buffy. Xander stays at the table, eating peanuts.

“So, how was it? Was it as great as I thought? Was he nice? I bet he was nice.” Willow smiles and waits for Buffy to speak.

“Great!? Great isn’t even a word for what just happened!” Willow smiles and laughs.

“ See! I knew he would be wonderful!”

“Willow, it was horrible!” Willow looks at Buffy, shocked.

“What? He was rude!”

“No, he was as sweet as a boring guy could be! He just talked about himself the ENTIRE TIME! “I did this, oooh and I did that. OH then I caught this ball!” I mean god! Could he just shut up for one moment and shut up about himself!!”

“I’m sorry Buffy, I really thought he was well… not boring.” Buffy laughs.

“Ha! Well trust me when I say that he was FUCKING BORING!”

“You wouldn’t be talking about Captain Cardboard now would you luv?” Buffy turns and sees Spike standing behind her.

“Oh, hi Spike. What are you doing here?”

“Well, luv, I was goin to get some wings and they have this blooming onion thing, it’s bleeding brilliant.”

“Oh, that’s great.”

“Well would you like to join me?”

“Um, actually I was goin to head home.” Spike nods.

“Oh alright, well I’ll join ya” Spike goes over and grabs her hand. “Shall we go?” Buffy looks over at Riley and sees him talking to some big breasted girl and nods at Spike.

“I’d love to” She looks back at Willow. “Bye Will, I’ll tell ya about the date later.”

Her and Spike head out of the club. As they walk toward her house Spike looks over at Buffy and starts to say something but stops. Buffy sees this and starts a conversation.

“So William huh? I like that name, why don’t you use that instead of Spike?” Spike looks at her and sighs.

“Well, I use to use that name, when I first moved here. But I was a complete nerd then. I had the tweed suits and everything. Then I started to see Dru, not as a girlfriend, but we just started to see each other. She told me that I could be great, so she helped me change into this.”

“Ah so, you didn’t date Dru till last year?”

“Yeah, I mean we slept together for about 2 years, but then I decided that I wanted more, so I asked her out and she said yes.” Buffy nods.

“I see”

“Listen pet, about last night…” Buffy shakes her head. “Don’t, it’s ok, you said I was right… about us not knowing each other. We don’t and you shouldn’t have to change your whole life cause I moved here. It’s ok. I mean I like you and all, but that doesn’t mean that you have to break up with someone you love for me. So let’s not talk about it… ok?”

“I don’t love her Buffy” She looks at Spike.

“You don’t? But you just said that you had sex with her for 2 years”

“Yeah we had sex, but I don’t love her. I don’t know what love is…” he stops walking and turns to her. He lifts her head to look at him. “…but I want to find out.” He stares at her lips and leans forward. “Do you want to find out with me?”

Buffy look at his eyes then lips and nods slowly.

“ I do…William.” Spike decided right then and there that Buffy was the only one he wanted saying his name. She sounded like she needed him and he decided that he was leaving Dru, no matter what.

“Buffy…” Spike leans forward and touches his lips to hers. Buffy moans and decides that kissing Spike has got to be the greatest thing in the world. “Buffy…God” Spike wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer. Buffy pulls back to breath.

“William…stop”

Spike pulls back and looks at her.

“What?...What is it Buffy?” He sees tears in her eyes and immediately thinks he has hurt her in some way.

“What? What buffy? What did I do? Did I hurt you?” Buffy shakes her head and looks at him.

“No. No you didn’t. I’m sorry…William.” She takes his arms off her waist and turns and runs away.




A/N: so...did it suck? im sorry if it did! and PLZ REVIEW! those are what makes me write, and if i dont have any, then does that mean no one is reading this story? and thanks to Allison, and to lindsay for leaving a review!!!!!
Chapter 8 by spikester0889
A/N: heres yet another chapter! wow 2 in one day! im shocked! i didnt like my last chapter so i wrote this one! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review! *gets on knees and begs* plz lol i have to know if im doin good or not. =)



She walks up the steps with a heavy heart. She doesn’t know why she ran away. But she thought about what Spike had said about him sleeping with Dru for 2 years and just couldn’t stop thinking about it. That’s when she pulled away.

“God! I’m such an idiot! I should have just stayed! God!” She walks in the house feeling like an idiot.

“Giles! Giles I’m home!..Hello?”

She waits for him to answer and then sees a letter on the table in the living room. She walks over to it and reads it.



Buffy,
Had some things to take care of tonight, so don’t wait up for me. I will be home probably tomorrow when you get home from school.
Love,
Uncle Giles.


“Huh, that’s weird. Looks like I’m home alone. Might as well do some homework.” She goes in the kitchen to get something to eat and starts her homework.




A Little Later




“UGH!” She throws down her homework. “I’ll never fucking get this shit. Wish mom was here, she understood it way better than me”

She sighs and looks at the clock and sees that it’s past 12. “Oh great, now I’m gonna be so freaking tired tomorrow. Tonight just couldn’t get any worse.”

She turns off all the lights and heads upstairs. She goes up to her room and changes into her yummy sushi pajamas and turns on her radio.

“Ugh finally, MY BED!” She jumps in bed and throws the covers over her. She closes her eyes, then she hears something. It’s a tapping noise.

“GREAT! What now?!” She sits up and hears that the sound is coming from the window. Her heart starts to beat faster when she sees a shadow pass it.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god… please just go away. Please, please” She walks over to the window and just as she is about to open the curtain, the so called burglar shouts out, “BLOODY HELL!”

She throws back the curtain. “Spike!” She sees Spike hanging from the tree.

“ ’ello luv, um could I come in perhaps?”

“No, you can not come in Spike! It’s like 1 o clock in the morning”

“Goldilocks, I’m hanging from your tree, in 1 o clock in the morning, so can I please come in? I just want to talk.” She sighs and holds out her hand.

“Alright, you can come in, but only for a little bit alright?”

“Thanks luv” He grabs for her hand and tugs himself in her room. He trips and falls on top of her.

“Ow…thanks Spike” She looks up and sees that he’s staring at her.

“What? What are you looking at?”

“You” She shakes her head.

“Well that’s nice, now can you get off me, I can’t feel my legs.”

“Oh, sorry luv.” He gets up and holds out his hand. He pulls her up and she immediately brushes him off.

“Thanks.” She heads over to her bed and sits down. She looks up at him “Now, can you tell me what the hell you are doin here?”

He grabs her chair and pulls it up in front of her. “Why did you run away Buffy?” She sighs and lays back on her headboard.

“You came to my house, climbed up on my tree to ask me that?” He nods

“Well, yeah”

“Ugh…I don’t want to talk about this Spike, go home ok?” He gets up and sits on her bed.
“No, just tell me why you ran…please.”

“Because I’m scared! Alright! Spike, I just lost my mother and then you come into my life and I feel like I have a reason to live again. Then I find out that you have a girlfriend and how am I supposed to feel? I mean, god, I really liked you and I’ve only known you what? 3 days? I ran because I’m scared to fall in love with you. I’m scared that all this is a dream and when I wake up, you’ll be gone and my mother will still be gone and I’ll just be…alone. So yeah, I was scared and I was confused. I mean you still have a girlfriend William. You’re not single and you just can’t go around kissing other girls! It’s like illegal! And I think that you should just…”

“Buffy!” She looks at him “What!”

“You don’t have to be scared luv.” He leans forward and brushes hair off her face .

“Don’t be scared luv, ok? I feel the same. I mean, I just met you, but I’m scared that this will be just a dream and I’ll wake up and you won’t be here.

She sighs. “Spike…I.”

“Don’t, don’t think Buffy alright, just …just feel.” He takes her head and brings her to him.

“Spike…please.”

He looks at her and whispers, “please what baby?” She looks at him.

“Please make me forget.” She leans forward and presses her lips to his. Spike puts his hands in her hair and presses her closer, needing to feel her warmth. He lays her on the bed and moves back to look at her. He sees her red lips and her glazed eyes and decides that she is the most beautiful women he has ever seen.

“Buffy, god you’re gorgeous.” She looks at him

“So are you, well in a very manly way.” She giggles and smiles. “That came out wrong.

“It’s alright luv. But you are though, your drop dead gorgeous.” She blushes and looks away.

“Hey, look at me” He brings her face towards his and smiles.

“I have to get you to do that more often.” She laughs.

“Do what?” He leans toward her and licks her ear. “Blush” He pulls back and kisses her hard on the mouth.

“Mmm…ok…I will.” She drags her hands through his hair and tangles her legs between his, and feels his arousal. She gasps and pulls back. Spike, knowing what she felt, blushes.

She laughs.

“I have to get you to do that more often…William.” She pushes up towards his erection and rotates her hips, back and forth. He throws his head back and stills her hips.

“Buffy…baby…stop…please.” She stops and looks at him questionably.

“Why?” He smiles at her and sighs.

“Because…you were right…I am still dating Dru and I want to make love to you when I’m dating you and just you." She sighs and thanks the lord for bringing William into her life.

“That’s fine by me Spike…fine by me.”



A/N: well i hope yall liked that...should i write another chapter...cause it takes me like 30 min to write one then another 30 to correct it, so just review and tell me what u want to read and ill see what i can do.. tell me if u like this story or not. and thanks to blondibear and Allison for leaving a review!!!
Chapter 9 by spikester0889
A/N: Alrighty heres another Chapter. I hope that the spuffy loving in this chapter isnt tooooo cheesy. dont worry everone, there will be some more spuffy loving, as soon as spike leaves Dru =)





Spike wakes up and immediately notices that he is not in his room. He remembers last night and looks down at a sleeping Buffy beside her. He starts to shake her to wake her.

“Buffy”, whispers Spike. “Buffy”

Buffy shakes her head and whines.

“No, Giles, not time for school, go away!” She roles over so her back is facing Spike. Spike smiles and starts to lick her neck.

“Buffy…baby. Wake up” He starts rubbing her hips with his finger tips. Buffy moans and roles back on her back, still asleep.

“Spike…” she moans. She giggles. “Stop that…”

He smiles and sees that she is talking in her sleep. He laughs and decides that he wants to know what she dreams about.

“Buffy…Buffy baby…what do you want me to stop doin pet?”

She sighs and smiles. “Stop..touching…mmmm” Spike raises his eyebrow and asks her another question.

“Buffy…stop touching what?” She giggles. “Stop touching…”

He waits patiently for her answer. Little does he know that she’s awake and is playing with him. She starts to drag her hand down and grabs his erection. “Stop touching me” She then opens her eyes to see a surprised Spike.

He takes his hand away from her hips and laughs. “You were awake this whole time. Silly bint.”

He smiles and kisses her nose.

“Yep, I was and you mister are a bad man. Trying to get me to say what I was dreaming about. Bad William.” She smiles and kisses his lips.

“Well, I had to know baby. I mean last night, you kept rubbing against me and touching bad places. You are one naughty girl Buffy.”

She slaps his chest playfully. “Shut up! I didn’t do anything bad last night. YOU were the one whispering naughty things in my ear.” She blushes. “Saying what you wanted to do to me when you break up with Dru. You are the bad one.” She blushes more, remembering what he had said last night. He sees this and smiles. He brings her closer and grabs her ass.

“Why miss Buffy, I believe your blushing…again.”

She giggles and scoots back. “Ok, I am, but only cause I was thinking about what you said, which was bad!” She turns her head. “But I wouldn’t mind doin those things with you.”
She looks back at him and smiles. She scoots back towards him and trails her hand down his chest. “I mean, William, you are very cute, and very built, and I wouldn’t mind…” She leans towards his ear and whispers what she wants to do to him the first chance she gets. When she’s done she licks his ear and then backs up.

He sits there and looks at her then blushes. She laughs and points at him.

“Haha!…I knew I could make you blush! What now!?” She roles over and starts giggling.
He stares at her and starts ticking her sides. “Yeah! You think it’s funny don’t you!?” He holds her down and straddles her. He looks down at her and sees her flushed face and green eyes and leans down to kiss her. He lightly licks her bottom lip and tugs on it, begging for entrance.

“Buffy…baby.” She opens her mouth to lick his lip and lets him enter. “Mmmm…William.”
He grows hard when he hears her call his name . She feels him grow and gasps as she pulls back. Both breathing hard, spike begins to think she will run.

“Buf…” Before he can finish, she pulls his head down and kisses him hard. She thrust her hips up against his erection and moans at how good it feels. She trails her hands down his chest and then his back. She can feel his muscles on his back flexing. She trails her hands in his hair and pulls back. “William…baby…stop.” He pulls back, breathing hard and looks at her.

“What?…What is it.” She sighs and looks at him. “I’m sorry William, but I just cant. I mean I want to, so, so much. But you’re still dating Dru and much as I don’t like her, I don’t want you to cheat on her. So, we can’t do this, not until you end it with her…ok?”

He looks at her and knows she’s right. He sighs. “You’re right. I’m sorry, it’s just, I want you so much. I’ll leave her today ok? Then we can finish this later tonight.”

“Umm actually we can’t. Giles is goin to be home tonight and if we do this tonight, he will hear something and that will be really, really bad. And umm..William…I’ve never…you know…and can we wait a little. I mean I know what we were just doin and god it was amazing, but I’ve always thought that my first time wouldn’t be with a guy that I just met. I want it to be special. I mean being with you, god that’s special enough but can we wait? I’m sorry if…”

He shakes his head at her. “Don’t be sorry, I completely understand luv. I’m the one who should be sorry. I should have broken up with her before I did anything. So I’m sorry and I will leave her today for you and we can wait for ever. I will wait forever for you baby.”

She smiles. “Thank you William. Now, since it’s like 1 hour before school, we should get up and get ready and hold on a minute, won’t your mom be wondering where you have been all night?” He shakes his head. “Nah, I told her I was staying the night at Angel’s house. So it should be alright.”

“Oh, Angel’s.” She looks down.

“Hey…what’s wrong? Look at me.” He raises her head.

She sighs. “You still hang out with him, even after…”

“Hey, I know what he did, and trust me, there is nothing that I would like more than to shove his fucking face into the cement. If you want me to, then say the word and I will. No doubt about it.” He waits for her answer.

“Don’t, he doesn’t even remember what he did, and he doesn’t remember me. So let’s just forget it and get on with our life…ok?”

He smiles at her and kisses her. “Alright baby…let’s go get ready for school.”





A/N: well there ya go...i hope this chapter didnt suck tooo bad. i didnt like it that much but i hope yall did..if ya did, leave a review and tell me. if ya didnt, leave a review and tell me:D thanks to spikeztruluv, Allison, bob, reader and jessica for leaving a review.
Chapter 10 by spikester0889
A/N: This next chapter is dedicated to sexy_lil_carebear,alexandrea,Seraiza,Allison,BuffyandSpikeForever and B for leaving a review!!!!! so the rest if yas.......leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Buffy and Spike, before walking into the school building, stop and look at each other.

“You ready for this?” Spike asks.

Buffy sighs and nods. “Yeah I think, so I’m guessing that we enter one at a time?”

He shrugs. “I guess, not that I want to baby, But I think we should until it’s officially over with Drusilla…k?”

She looks at him and nods again. “Ok William,” She whispers, then looks down.

“Hey”, He tips her head back to look at him. “I would like nothing more than for you to walk in there with me, hand in hand. I want to be able touch you during lunch, or just hold your hand. But even though I don’t love Dru, I can’t just hurt her after 3 years of knowing her.”

“I know…I know but it still sucks” She looks at the school then back at Spike. “Well…I guess you better get in there. Your people await you.” She looks at him and whispers, “William…can you do something for me?”

He nods at her and brushes some hair out of her face. “Anything goldilocks.”

“Kiss me…”He laughs. “Baby, you don’t have to ask me that” He smiles, leans forward and touches his lips to hers. She leans forward into him and moans. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer. She pulls back before the kiss turns more passionate.

“Spike…we gotta stop.” She giggles and lays her head on his shoulder. “You should go now…before I change my mind and drag you to the nearest janitor’s closet.” She smiles and he giggles. She pulls back and raises her eyebrow at him. “William…did you just…giggle?”

He blushes and denies it. “Pshh…no…of course I didn’t gigg…ok I did. But don’t you dare tell anyone.”

She steps back and uses her hands to make a cross over her heart. “Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye” She giggles and then remembers what they have to do and sighs. “Well Spikey, you gotta go. Come by my house after school ok?”

He groans playfully. “But I don’t waaannaaaa buuuuffyyyyy”

She laughs and punches his arm. “Ha, ha William. You’re a regular comedian baby.”

He laughs and pulls her closer. “Damn right I am baby!” He kisses her lips. “Ugh ok I’m leaving now, and I will come by after school.”

She smiles and backs up. “Alrighty, I’ll see you in class then.” She goes and walks off into the school. She looks back and blows Spike a kiss. Spike pretends to catch the kiss and puts it in his pocket, then winks at her. She throws her head back and he can hear her giggling. He throws his head back and groans.

“God, I think I’m in love with this girl.” He sighs and walks into school, knowing what had to be done before he went any further with Buffy.




Later, in school.




“Yo Spikey…over here!”

Spike looks through the groups of people in halls and spots his so called “friends”. He sighs and walks over.

“Angel, Parker, Lindsey, what’s up?”

Angel laughs. “Oh you know the usual; Parker is telling us his “fuck list”. He’s gonna send them a valentines card saying that they are on the senior’s to do list. Sounds awesome eh Spikey?”

Angel nudges Spike and Spike just looks at him.

“Yeah, sounds great Parker. So, who happens to be on this “fuck list” of yours?”

Parker laughs and pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket and begins to read. “Let’s see…Darla, Fred, nice ass, umm…Willow, virgins are the best, and then the best of them all, Buffy Summers. Can I just say mmm mmm good. I wonder if she gives good head? What do you think Spike” Parker looks at Spike waiting for his answer and then the next thing he knows he gets shoved to the floor. He looks up and sees a menacing looking Spike.

“You listen here you prick, you stay away from those girls, not one of them would give you or your dick the time of day…get it?”

Parker nods. “yeah…yeah man I get it. No prob, I’ll leave them alone.”

Spike nods. “Good” then leaves.

As he heads toward class, he sees Buffy talking with Willow and the whelp. He walks over to them and grabs her waist. She squeals and turns around.

“Spike! Hey what are you doin here, grabbing me, in front of the entire school.”

He smiles and looks at her. “Well luv, I wanted to talk to you and I was wondering if I could walk you to class, what do ya say?”

She looks at him and smiles. “Well I say, grab my hand and let’s go.” She sticks her hand out and he happily grabs it. He looks at Willow and the whelp.

“Well, you two coming or wha’?”

Willow smiles and sticks her hand out to Xander, but he is too busy looking at Buffy and Spike to notice and just walks off. Buffy sees this and grabs Willow’s hand. They then walk off to class.

Parker, Angel, and Lindsey see them walking together. Parker speaks first. “Man what is up with our boy Spike? He has been a real fucker lately.”

Angel nods. “Yeah, ever since he started hanging out with that Buffy bitch.”

Parker laughs. “Well I don’t give a fuck what he says, I want some of that Buffy ass and I’m gonna get me some”

He laughs and high fives Angel and Lindsey.



Lunch.



“Hey luv.”

Buffy looks up from eating and smiles when she sees Spike.

“Hey Willi…I mean Spike. What’s up?”

“Well first, you can call me William baby”, he takes a seat, “And second, Dru is not here today, so I wasn’t able to break up with her. But, I heard that she is sick, so I thought that I would stop by her house after school before I see you , and break up with her there…sound good baby?”

She smiles and nods. “Anything that involves you leaving her for me sounds great… William.”

She leans forward and just before she can kiss him someone interrupts.

“Cough, cough people…now I hate to interrupt, well actually I don’t mind at all, but can someone tell me what in the world is goin on!”

Buffy looks up and sees a very confused Willow. Next to her she sees Xander and Buffy smiles sheepishly.

“Oh, hi guys, what’s up?”

Willow laughs. “That’s what I want to know. When did you start dating Spike?”

Spike looks at her and starts talking. “Well red, we rn’t exactly dating… yet.”

Willow tilts her head at them. “Yet? What does that mean? I mean rn’t you dating the vampire bitch dru, no offense.”

“No offense red, and yes I am, but I’m leaving her for Buffy, she’s who I want to be with.”

Willow nods. “Ok , as long as you don’t hurt her then it’s ok with me, right Xander?” She looks at Xander and finds that he’s gone. “Oh well that’s weird, he was just here. Hmm…” She shrugs her shoulders and sits.

“Trouble in paradise Will?”

Willow looks at Buffy and sighs. “I don’t know what’s wrong with him. I mean lately he seems to not want to talk to me anymore. I don’t think he likes me Buffy, so I should give up trying to make him see me and move on.”

Buffy looks at Willow with sympathetic eyes. “Don’t give up Will, I know he’s got the hots for you, he’s just too dumb to see it. But he will. I promise.”

Willow smiles and nods. “You’re right. I just have to be stronger towards him.”

Buffy nods. “Yep…oooohhhh you can jump his bones the next time you see him” Buffy giggles and sees Willow hasn’t moved. Willow looks and Buffy. “Will…Will what’s wrong?”

Willow blushes and looks at her and spike. “Well… I kinda already did the jumping thing.”

Buffy looks at her with wide eyes. “WHAT!?” She looks at willow and then and spike and notices that they are both laughing.

“What?…What is it?…Why is this funny?! This is not funny I mean she jumped his bon…wait a minute.” She looks at Willow and figures it out. “You little whore! You were joking!” She smacks her arm and Willow laughs harder.

“I can’t believe you actually believed me! You are completely gullible!”

Buffy folds her arms across her chest and frowns at Spike and Willow. “Ha, ha Willow…very funny.”

Spike grabs her hand and kisses it. “Come on luv, she was just having some fun baby.”

Buffy looks at Spike and grins. “You’re right… she was, but it looks like you won’t be having any “fun” tonight cause you went along with her.” Buffy sticks her tongue out at him and giggles.

Spike stares back at her, mouth open. “Are you serious?”

She looks at him and under the table, where no one can see, she grabs his crotch. “You know damn well I’m joking baby.”

He smiles and kisses her nose. “Good.”



A/N: well i hope yall liked that one...the next chapter is the big breakup so stay tuned, keep reading and leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 11 by spikester0889
A/N: Thanks so much to alexandrea, SpuffyLovingJess, Allison, BuffyandSpikeForever, and to spikelvr2002 for leaving a review!!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE! I LOVE READING THEM!!!!





Spike walks up the steps to Drusilla’s house with dread in his heart.

“Ok, I can do this…I can do this…I can’t do this…yes you can you ponce, just knock on the bloody door and be done with it.” Spike sighs and knocks four times on the door. He stands there for at least five minutes before he finally just walks in.

“Hello?...Dru, you home?...Huh that’s weird…” Spike walks into the living room and sees a backpack on the table. “Well, she must be upstairs.” He starts walking up the stairs. Before he reaches her bedroom, he hears a thump. He starts to walk slower and then hears it again. He notices that it’s coming from Dru’s room. He walks a little faster.

“Dru!? Is that you pet?!” He hears no reply and keeps walking. He hears it again, but louder. He is almost near her door and he hears someone moan. At first Spike is thinking that Dru is hurt but then he hears it again.

“Oh yeah, fuck me harder!” Spike raises his eyebrows and slams open the door and the site before him almost makes him laugh. Before him he sees Drusilla with her legs up in the air getting fucked by none other than…the school principal…principal Snyder. Spike holds his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing, but it doesn’t work and he lets out a huge guffaw.

“OH MY GOD DRU?! PRINCIPAL SNYDER?!” Spike points to them both and bends over laughing, with tears in his eyes.

“Spike, my darling, please join us, you’ve been a very naughty boy…grruuff”

He looks up at her. “Uhh Dru, you have got to be kidding me, I mean it is PRINCIPAL SNYDER FOR GODS SAKE! THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD JOIN YOU!”
He starts laughing again and then Snyder starts to talk.

“Listen Mr. William…I know that you’ve liked me from the moment you stepped in my office. Now be a good student and get over here and join us!”

Spike looks at Dru then at Snyder and then starts laughing again. “Yeah right! Anyway, I am so very sorry to interrupt the sex marathon, but I just came here, Dru, to say that it’s over. I was gonna be nice about it, but seeing how you got someone elses dick shoved up your pussy, I am passed nice. You were a lousy girlfriend and a fucking lousy lover! So I hope that you and little mouse man will be very happy together.” He goes to leave but Dru stops him.

“Wait! My Spike, why are you leaving mummy? Are you leaving mummy for sunshine!? Sunshine you kill you my Spike, she will cause pain and mayhem before you can blink my darling. You are making a big mistake and for what my Dark Prince?

He looks at her and smiles. “ ‘cause I’m in love with someone who ISN”T you.” He turns and shuts the door.



Buffy’s house.



“Giles! Giles I’m back from school! Did you have fun in whatever it was you were doin?!” She looks around to see if he’s home and he is nowhere to be found. “Huh…well that’s weird. He said he would be home tonight. Oh well…that means more time for me and Spike.” She smiles at the thought of him. She then hears the doorbell and rushes toward it…knowing who it is.

“Spike!!!”

“Actually no, it’s not Spike. But that’s ok baby.” Angel and Parker look her up and down with hunger in their eyes.

Buffy steps back from the door, immediately scared. “Uhhh…what are you guys doin here?” She crosses her arms across her chest, feeling like that will protect her.

Parker steps forward and smiles at her. “Well, baby, we are here to give you this.” He hands her an envelope. “I was goin to give it to you on Valentines Day, but we decided that the earlier, the better…right Angel?”

Angel looks her up and down and licks his lips. “That’s right Parker…the sooner the better.” He looks at her once more then grabs Parker’s shoulder. “Well, sweetie, we best be on our way. We will talk to you at school.” They both wink at her, then turn to leave.

Buffy is left there, wondering what the fuck just happened. She closes the door, a little out of breath and goes to sit down. She lies down and the next thing she knows, she falls asleep.


30 Minutes later…


Buffy is woken up by knocking on the front door.

“Coming! Hold on a minute!” She stands up and stretches while she yawns. As she walks toward the door, she remembers what had happened earlier with Parker and Angel and shivers at the thought. She starts to slow down as she gets closer to the door.

“Who is it?!” She stands still and waits for the answer.

“It’s me pet, Willaim.”

She smiles and rushes towards to door. She swings it open and sees a smiling Spike. She smiles at him and holds the door open. “Come on in luver boy.”

He smiles at her and leans towards her and kisses her nose. “Why, thank ya m’lady” He walks in and plops down on the couch.

She giggles as she shuts the door and she walks into the living. She sits down on the chair opposite of Spike and they sit there…staring at each other. Finally Spike speaks up.

“Hey luv, you can sit next to the big bad” He curls his teeth under his tongue and raises his eyebrow.

Buffy looks at him and shakes her head. “Nuh uh big boy, not until you tell me if you went to see Dru after school.

Spike groans and throws his head back. “I’m not saying a thing unless you get your sexy ass over here and sit next to me so I can touch you.” He pouts. “I haven’t touched you all day.”

Buffy gets up. “Ugh…ok you win.” She walks over to him and stands in front of him. “Ok, I’m here, now tell me what happened.” She puts her hands on her hips and taps her foot.

Spike grins as he leans forward and puts his hands on her hips. He looks up at her while rubbing circles on her hips. “Well baby, first of all, I’m not telling you a thing till you…” He tugs her down on his lap. “Until you sit that sexy ass on down here.” He grins and kisses her neck softly.

Buffy shakes her head in defeat. “Ok, ok you win, now tell me what happened.”

He grabs her tighter and sighs. “Well, I walked up to her house right? And I knocked and waited for someone to answer. Well, no one did, so I just walked in and as I was walking up the stairs to her room, I hear thumping. So I’m thinking that she is in trouble, so I walk faster. Then as I’m basically in front of her door, I hear her moan and I bust in there and I see the weirdest picture ever!”

Buffy sits there, waiting for him to say what he saw, but he just sits there, smiling. “Well…what did you see?...Don’t just leave me hanging here baby!”

He laughs at her. “Ok, well I walk in there and I see her getting fucked by none other than…Principal Snyder!” He starts laughing while Buffy just sits there, stunned.

“ Whoa I so did not see that coming…Wait, she was cheating on you while you were worried you were gonna hurt her feelings by kissing me? Now that’s just…funny. So…” She looks down. “What does that mean about us now…?”

He raises her head so she is looking straight at him and grins. “It means, dearest Buffy, that you are mine and I am yours. It means that I can kiss you whenever I want, I can make love to you and I get to hold your hand and walk you to class. That is what it means baby”

She laughs and throws her arms around Spike. “Finally! It took you long enough!” She pulls back to look at him. “Uhhh Spike...Can I ask you something?”

Spike nods and grabs her hands. “You can ask me anything baby…”

She looks at him and sighs. “Well…Giles isn’t here tonight again…so I was wondering…since you’re single now, and we are I guess “dating” that maybe you would want to…you know…” she looks at him, blushing.

Spike grins at her. “Buffy…are you asking me to stay the night with you again?”

Buffy nods and looks down, and Spike once again, raises her head back up.

“Baby, there is nothing that I want more then to stay the night with you.”

She smiles and leans in to kiss him. Spike kisses her back and wraps his arms around her waist. He wraps her legs around him and stands up. He starts walking up the stairs with a moaning Buffy wrapped around him.


A/N: That's right ladies and gents, we are getting some spuffy luvin in the next chapter, but, only if yall leave a review!!!! so leave one and u will get some spuffy luvin!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 12 by spikester0889
A/N: Ok folks this is my very first sex scene so plz go easy on me!!!! PLZ leave a review and tell me if i should just stop with the sex scenes lol And sorry about Dru and Snyder...But i had to, it was just to good to pass up, my mom gave me the idea lol


Spike kicks open her bedroom door and stumbles in with a giggling Buffy in his arms. He laughs and pulls back from her mouth. He looks at her and smiles.

“What’s so funny luv.” He brushes back some hair from her face.

She sighs and jumps down from his arms. “Well first off…This isn’t my room. This is Giles’s room, and second, you kinda broke the door when you kicked it open.” She starts to giggle again.

Spike looks around and notices that it is indeed Giles’s room. He looks behind him and sees that he did break the door. He starts to laugh and looks back at Buffy. “Sorry luv, it’s just that I want you so much, I was willing to take you anywhere.” He winks at her and she blushes and turns toward the door.

“Do you think you can fix this later before Giles gets home.?” She touches the door knob and it falls to the ground. She starts to giggle and points to Spike. “You are sooo dead mister, you don’t even know!” She turns around and runs through the door. “Last one in my room has to fix the door!”

Spike looks at her ass while she runs, noticing how it jiggles just the right way. He growls and rushes toward her room.

He reaches her door and looks inside. “Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Come out, come out where ever you are…” He looks around the room and doesn’t see her. “Is she hiding under the…” He goes towards the bed and falls to the floor as he lifts the covers. “THE BED?!” He glances around under the bed and sees she’s not there. He hears giggling coming from behind him and gets up. “Where are you Miss Buffy?” He swings open the closet and still no luck. He laughs and just as he is about the close the door, he gets jumped from behind.

“AHA! GOT YA” Buffy holds onto his back as she wrestles him to the bed. She keeps him face down on the bed while she sits on his back. She hears him say something, but it’s muffled cause his face is in the bed. She sits up a bit to let him speak. “What was that Spikey poo?!” The next thing she knows, she is getting thrown on the bed by a grinning Spike. She looks up at him and pouts. “Well that was just mean baby. I was the one having fun.”

He laughs and picks her up to push her more on the bed. “I know, I’m a bad rude man…sorry.”

Buffy sighs. “Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You ruined my fun.” She lays her head back on her pillow and looks up at Spike. “What are you doin?”

Spike looks at her. “What do you mean, what am I doin? I’m looking at you wondering how you got to be so beautiful.”

She Blushes and giggles. “That’s nice and all baby, but I was wondering why you’re just sitting there, when you should be up here with me…kissing me” She grins and opens her arms.

Spike laughs and lunges on top of her. He lays half on her and rubs his thumb over her cheek. He bends down and lightly kisses her lips. Buffy closes her eyes and leans forward to take more of his lips. He pulls back and looks at her.

“Buffy…you’re so beautiful baby”

He dips forward and kisses her hard. Buffy moans and wraps her arms around his neck. She feels the effect she is having on him against her. Knowing that she is the reason of this , she feels a rush of liquid pool between her legs. She throws her head back and moans while Spike attacks her neck with his tongue and teeth. She wraps her legs around his waist and thrust forward, needing to cure the throbbing between her legs. Spike kisses her neck then heads lower between her breasts. She thrusts her chest towards him, asking him silently to help releave the throbbing. He happily agrees and moves her shirt up and over her head. He throws it on the ground and looks back at her. She is wearing a black silk bra and he grins. He takes both of his hands behind her back and unsnaps her bra and slides it down her arms. While he slides the strap down her arms, he kisses her arm with each inch it moves down. Finally the bra is all the way off and he tosses that where to shirt is lying. He stares down at his beautiful Buffy and almost chokes with desire. Buffy looks up at him and sees his beautiful blue eyes have turned black with desire. She feels his erection against her heat and moans.

“Spike…” She thrusts up towards him. “Can I…Can I touch it…?”

Spike almost cums right then when he hears her question and has to close his eyes to control himself.

Pet…are you sure…you don’t have to luv.”

She looks at him and nods. “I’m sure…I mean I’ve never touched one…I’ve seen one…but never felt one…so, can I?”

Spike moans and nods. She gets out from under him and pushes him back down. She scoots down on his knees and unbuckles his pants. She pulls down his zipper and his erection pushes through and stands erect. She stares at it and it seems that Spike gets more turned on by her staring at it. As she looks at it, she sees a drop of precum form at the slit. She takes her thumb and rubs it around his head. Spike jerks and moans out her name. Buffy takes her hand back as if she was burned.

“I’m sorry, did that hurt?”

Spike moans and looks at her. “Baby, trust me, that didn’t hurt. Please, touch me…”

She Blushes and looks back at his cock. She takes her hand and wraps it around his cock. She has seen stuff on the internet, so she just does what she feels like she should do. She starts stroking it up and down. It seems to work. She looks up at Spike to see if he is enjoying it and sees him throwing his head back and forth on the pillow. He thrust up in her hand and moans her name. She strokes in faster, and on an impulse, she bends down and licks the pre cum that had formed at the tip of his cock. Spike jerks in her hands and cries out.

“Oh god pet…please…please take it in your mouth…please luv” He looks down at her and waits to see what she will do.

She opens her mouth and takes just the head in her mouth. She licks it around the edge, then under it and she hears Spike moan up above her. She smiles at the fact that she’s making him act like this.

“Please baby, take in more…oh god…” Spike starts thrusting lightly into her hot mouth. He starts to think that it’s so hot, it will burn off his dick.

Buffy opens her mouth more and takes more of his cock in her mouth. She takes her other hand and strokes his base. She licks his vein on his cock and she hears Spike choke above her. She bobs her head faster and strokes faster.

“Oh god luv…I’m gonna…move back baby” He starts to back out of her mouth, but Buffy holds him in her mouth.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum…ughnn ohhhh!” He thrust up two more times then explodes in her mouth. Rope after rope of cum seep in her mouth. Buffy is at first shocked when it hits the back of her throat, but swallows every last drop. She moans at how surprisingly good it tastes. Spike falls back on the bed, and tries to catch his breath. Buffy lets go of his flaccid cock and sits back on her knees. She looks at Spike and his eyes are closed.

“Spike?...Spike are you ok?” As she bends over his body to see if he’s ok, Spike grabs her by her upper arms and smashes his lips to her.

“Oh god baby…that was..fucking amazing. You sure you’re a virgin?”

She blushes and kisses his nose.

“You know I’m a virgin”

He sighs and looks at her. He trails his hand down her leg and cups her mound. He feels her heat through her jeans and smiles.

“I think it’s you turn pet.”

A/N: Well.......... how did i do? i hope that didnt "suck" to much ..lol hahaha.. thanks to Allison, Seraiza, Wiccangirl314, lindsay, B, bob, and Jessica for leaving a review!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE!!! I NEED THEM!!!!
Chapter 13 by spikester0889
A/N: HOLY CRAP!!!! I got soooo many reviews!!!! Thank you thank you thank you to Anne, Jessica, Allison, BuffyandSpikeForever, Sarah g, bob, alexandrea, samica and B for leaving a review!!!! I loved reading them!!!!!! This is the second half of chapter 12…and I hope that I don’t suck writing this chapter..If I do leave a review..if I don’t suck..leave a review!!! Thanks again to the ones who left a review and to those who are reading my story!!!




“I think it’s your turn pet”

Buffy eyes bug out of her head and her breathing gets faster. “My turn? What does that mean?”

Spike trails his hand up towards her and unbuttons her jeans, “Well baby, what it means is that” He un zips her jeans and starts to push then down her legs. “It means that I want to taste you luv.” He proceeds to take off her jeans and sees that she is wearing underwear that matches her bra. He grins at her.

Buffy blushes and tries to cover her body with her hands. Spike shoos her hands away and sits back to admire her.

“Don’t ever hide yourself baby, ok? Now, are you gonna let me taste you or not?” He grins at her and traces circles on her thigh.”

She looks at him. “Well, what do you mean by tasting Will, I mean are you gonna do what I just did to you? Go down…down there?” She blushes once again and looks down at her hands.

Spike raises her head back up and nods. “That’s exactly what I mean baby. Do you want to? If you don’t want me to just tell me and we can stop right here…”

She looks at him and nods. “It’s ok will, you can. But I’ve…” She whispers the last part. “I’ve never had anybody touch…down there. Not even me.”

Spike looks shocked at this confession and keeps rubbing circles to relax her. “You haven’t done anything luv, you haven’t even touched yourself?”

She blushes and shakes her head no. “No…I guess I always thought it was gross, I just never did. But I want you to, I wanna know what it feels like. So…you can.” She smiles and lies down on her back, covering her breasts. Spike gently removes her arms and puts them by her sides. He backs down by her feet and gently starts to spread them apart. Buffy resists at first but he starts rubbing her thighs to relax her.

“It’s ok baby…relax luv.”

Buffy nods and breaths in as she closes her eyes. Spike shakes his head at that.

“Goldilocks, I want you to look at me when I taste you. Look at me.”

Buffy opens her eyes at him and she sees the desire in his eyes. Seeing that makes liquid rush out of her. She nods her head at him. “Please William…”

Spike lies down between her legs and gently blows on her pussy. He looks up at Buffy and does it again, and she shivers. He sticks out his tongue and lightly traces her pussy lips. Buffy whispers his name and grabs hold of the covers beneath her. Spike sees this and lifts his head.

“Baby, grab hold of the headboard, it will help you get more control luv.”

Buffy reaches back and grabs hold of the headboard and looks down at her William. She lightly thrust forward and Spike laughs quietly at her. He lowers his head back down and gives one good swipe between her pussy lips with his tongue. Buffy grabs the headboard tighter and whimpers.

Spike sweeps his tongue up and down her pussy, goin deeper with each swipe. He sticks his tongue lightly into her, feeling how tight she is. Buffy throws her head back and takes one hand and places it on the back of his head.

“Oh god William…please…deeper”

Willaim smiles in her pussy and shoves his tongue deeper in her tight passage. He wiggles it in and out. Buffy’s grip on his head becomes tighter the farther he goes. He pulls back out of her pussy and Buffy whimpers at the loss. She looks down at him and before she can ask why he did that, he flattens his tongue and licks her clit hard. He circles it and with his other hand, he places a finger inside her. He lightly thrusts his finger in and out of her and raises his face to look at her. Her face is red and she’s breathing hard. He starts to talk to her.

“That’s right baby, cum all over my face…I wanna taste you…cum for me baby”

She throws her head back and whimpers. She grabs his head and pushes it back down to her pussy. He licks at her clit and adds another finger inside her. He feels a rush of liquid come out of her and he laps at it happily. She thrusts her pussy in his face and begs for release. Spike being the kind, loving man he is, adds another finger into her and thrusts in and out of her faster and harder.

“Oh…oh god William.” She starts to have this feeling in the pit of her stomach. It’s there, but she can’t get to it. She tries to find it and she does after Spike adds another finger into her.

“Oh fuck Will…what’s happening…Ughhhnnnn!!!” She thrusts her pussy in his mouth and cries out. Spike licks all of her juices and gently keeps thrusting in and out as she rides her orgasm. She lies back down and whimpers as she calms down. Her legs fall all the way open and she looks up and the ceiling.

“Oh god William…What was that?” She looks down at him and he licks his fingers clean.

“That, my love, was an orgasm. Pretty good eh?”

She blushes and nods. “If I would have known that was what one felt like, I would have done it a while ago!!!”

Spike crawls back up her body and kisses her lips. “Did you like it pet?”

She nods and hugs him. She pulls back and kisses his nose. “Thank you for doing that for me…It was amazing. But…I’m not ready for…I’m not ready to make love yet Will..” she looks down. “I’m sorry.”

Spike raises her head back up and kisses her lips. “You have nothing to be sorry about. Thank you so much for what you have already given me baby. You have no idea how much that meant to me. I will wait forever for you, don’t you know that? So don’t be sorry for anything luv.”

She smiles as he lies back down on the bed and throws the covers over them. She lays her head down on his shoulder and yawns. “Thank you William.”

Once Spike has felt she is finally asleep, he kisses her head and closes his eyes.

“I love you Buffy Summers”



A/N: There ya go ppl!!! I hope you guys liked it…was I bad? I hope not…PLZ LEAVE A REVIEW I LOVE READING THEM!!!!!!!
Chapter 14 by spikester0889
A/N: Thanks so so so so so so much to Jessica, Allison, sarah g, Anne, spike_love, lindsay, alexandrea, B, and bob for leaving such WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Buffy wakes up to something warm that keeps moving against her back. She pushes back against it trying to make it go away, but the night before comes rushing in her head and she can’t help but smile. She rolls over and gazes at her William. Her Willaim…that sounded so…right to her. She brushes back some loose hair from his face and lightly kisses his cheek. When she pulls back, she sees that his eyes are open and he’s smiling. She grins back at him.

“Good morning William…” She grabs his hand and traces circles on his palm.

He brings her hand up to his mouth and kisses it. “Good morning…my sweet Buffy.”

He pulls her down on top of him and kisses her head. “So…did you have a good nights sleep pet?”

She looks up at him and grins widely. “Best sleep I’ve ever had I’ll tell you that.”

He laughs and bends down to kiss her lips. She pulls back from him and looks at him.

“I really did have a good time last night…” She blushes as she remembers.

He laughs and pulls her back down. “God…I just love when you do that baby”

She giggles. “Do what?” She looks up at him and traces his face with her finger tips.

He whispers, “When you blush. After all we did last night, I love how you can still blush. Even after we’ve tasted each other. “

She blushes more and slaps his chest. “Shhh…” She giggles. “Just cause we did it, doesn’t mean I want to hear about it again and again.

He leans down towards her ear and whispers softly. “I know you liked it when my tongue was inside you, feeling your warmth. I saw and tasted how much you enjoyed it. You can’t deny that baby.” As he says this, he sees her cheeks turn bright red and he can’t help but laugh. “There you go again, just like when I first met you, blushing away.” He nuzzles her neck and sighs into it. He pulls her closer and she could have sworn she heard him purr.

She rubs his arm that’s wrapped around her and looks at the clock. She sees the blinking red lights saying it’s passed 11 and she sighs.

“Babe, we gotta get up, I don’t know when Giles will be home and I don’t want him to see your manly parts so we best get up.” She starts to get up but is pulled back down by Spike.

“Spiiiiiiiike! Come on, we gotta get up. I have to take a shower, so let me up.” She hears Spike moan behind her.

“Mmmm…the thought of you all wet in a shower makes me want to…..” He whispers the rest in his ear then licks her ear.
She looks back at him. “Really…you can do that?”

He nods his head at her and then curls his tongue under his teeth.

“UGH….no, no , no! I am goin to get up and take a shower ALONE. So don’t follow me mister”

She gets up quickly and runs to the bathroom before Spike can get to her. Spike is left alone in bed and couldn’t be more happy at that exact moment. He lays back and thinks of how luck he is to have such a wonderful women in his life. With these thoughts, he falls asleep. But little does he know, that at that exact moment, Giles unlocks the door and walks in the house.

“Hello…Buffy you here dear?” Giles puts down his suitcase and walks up the steps to Buffy’s room. He sees her door is open and walks in. He sees her lying in bed, with the covers covering her entire body. He laughs to himself and walks over to the bed, sitting next to her. He gently taps her to wake her.

“Buffy…Dear…I’m home…sorry I was gone so long.” He hears her moan and notices that she sounds different.

“Buffy? Do you have a cold, your voice sounds deeper. Are you ill? As he bends over to see if she is ok, Spike is thinking that Buffy came back, and he grabs “her” and pulls her towards him. Just as he is about to kiss her, he opens his eyes and lets out a loud yelp.

“BLOODY HELL!!!” Spike leaps out of the bed and hits the ground with a loud “thud” As he glances back over the bed, he sees a very confused Giles glaring at him.

“William, I have three questions for you and you will answer them true fully…understand?” He sees Spike nod and proceeds.

“One, why are you here? Two, where is Buffy? And three, why in the bleeding hell are you stark naked in Buffy’s bed!!!” As he stands, waiting for his answers, Buffy walks out of the shower, in only a towel.

“Ok, Spike it’s your turn and Oh my god that’s not Spike!” She stops dead in her tracks and sees a very pissed of Giles.

“Oh hi Giles! When did you get home? I missed you!” Giles continues to glare at her.

“So, I guess you are wondering why Spike is here huh…Well I have a really good answer for that…somewhere in my head …I swear I do.” Finally Giles speaks up.

“I want both of you, downstairs in 20 minutes, dressed and you both better have some answers.” With that, he turns, slams her bedroom door and walks to his room.

Buffy looks at Spike and lets out air.

“That didn’t go so bad.”

Not a minute later they hear Giles.

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED TO MY DOOR!?”

Buffy looks at Spike.

“I spoke to soon.”



A/N: thanks again so much for the ppl who left a review! i just love reading them! keep reading and leaving those reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll have the next 2 chapters later today if yall are nice:D
Chapter 15 by spikester0889
A/N: This chapter will suck everyone!! Lol trust me ppl!!! Lol plz review so I know that you guys are still with me!!! lol thanks to Lindsay, wiccangirl314, B, spike_love, Seraiza, sarah g, Allison, alexandrea for leaving a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





“Oh god, oh god…what are we gonna do Spike?! I mean he saw your…your manly parts!”

Spike looks at her and can’t help but laugh.

“My manly parts pet?” He walks over to her and holds her still. “Listen to me babe, we are gonna be fine. All we have to do is just walk down there and he’s gonna ask us some questions about why I’m here and such. So, I’m just gonna get dressed and then we will go down there and handle this.” He grabs her hands and kisses them both.

She sighs. “Ok William. Ok.” She kisses his cheek and goes over to get his clothes. She walks back to him and hands him his clothes. “Go get dressed, I’ll wait.”

“ I can get dressed here pet.” He grins at her and gets dressed in front of her.

“There we go…” He grabs her hand. “Ready?”

She nods and sighs. “As ready as I’ll ever be.” She starts to walk towards the door but before she opens it she turns around and kisses him hard on the mouth. She looks at him.

“That’s just in case Giles decides to chop of your manly parts.”

He smiles at her and kisses her back. “Good thinking pet…Now let’s get this done with shall we?”

She nods and opens the door and walks door the stairs with him. As they walk into the living room they see Giles sitting on the couch…looking straight ahead.

Buffy and Spike stands still waiting for him to speak, but Buffy decides to speak first.

“Giles, listen I can explain this ok…I can..” before she can finish Giles looks at them and speaks.

“Did you both have sex and do not lie to me Buffy,”

Buffy thinks about it a moment and tries to decides if what they did last night was considered at sex.

“Yes Giles…We did. But we were careful Giles I swear.”

Spike decides to speak up. “Giles she’s right, we were very careful. I really like Buffy, Giles and I hope you know that I would never hurt her.”

Giles sighs and looks at both of them. “I know you wouldn’t William. But the main reason as to why I am upset is because I walked into her room expecting to talk to Buffy, and I end up talking to a naked Spike. I just wish that you would have locked your door, telling me to stay out. But, since you both said that you were careful, then it’s fine by me. I just do not want to walk in on something like that again. Ok?”

Buffy and Spike both nod at Giles, thankful for him not yelling at them.

“Good, now to other business, Buffy, I’m guessing you are wondering where I was the past two days, yes?”

“Yeah, I am, I mean all you left me was a note, kinda scared me there Giles.”

Giles sighs and takes off his glasses and cleans them. “Well, a friend of mine came back in town and she wanted to see me. So I took days off to see her.”

Buffy raises her eyebrows at him and smiles. “Giles! Do you have a girlfriend that I don’t know about…Hmmmm Giles?”

Giles laughs and shakes his head no. “No, sorry to say I do not. She was an old fling of mine, and I wanted to see her. Her name is Jenny and I dated her a couple of years ago. I am goin out with her again tonight, then I have to go to New York afterwards to collect stuff for the gallery. So, I won’t be home tomorrow and then the next two weeks after that. I am leaving you in charge of course of the house and such. You can invite friends over BUT, I want no parties. No orgies or whatever you kids today do understood?”

Buffy nods yes to him and smiles. “I understand completely. But Giles, is it ok if I invite Spike and Willow over? I mean I know that you just didn’t see the best of Spike a few minutes ago, but is that ok? If it’s not then that’s ok, I was just wondering.”

Giles smiles and gets up to walk over to her. He hugs her and kisses her head. “Yes it is ok. Buffy, you have been through a lot lately, so I want you to be happy. Your mother would have wanted that as do I. So, if having William with you makes you happy then you can have him over, just as long as I don’t walk in a see William behind again. And excuse me for saying this Will, but you must go to a tanning salon. Your ass is as white as a ghost.” Giles pats Spike’s shoulder and then walks upstairs.

Spike is left alone with a grinning Buffy. She pats his stomach.

“You know he is right…your ass is FAR to white dearest William.” She giggles and kisses his nose and runs into the kitchen. William runs into the bathroom and Buffy thinks she has hurt his feelings so she rushes to the door.

“Spike….Spike…come on you know I was just kidding. Your ass is just fine…”

As she continues to tell Spike how great his ass is, he opens the door and looks at her.

“I’ll have you know that my ass is not white, cause I just looked at it and it looked great if I say so myself!”

Buffy looks at him a grins. “You just looked at your own ass in the mirror? Gosh Spike, that’s just scary…”

She laughs at him and kisses his nose. “I could have told you that your ass is fine, you didn’t have to go look in the mirror silly. Now what do you want for breakfast.” She walks into the kitchen with Spike in tow.

Spike sits down at the table and watches Buffy move around the kitchen.

“Buffy…What are we? What is this to you.?”

Buffy looks at him. “This, to me, is something I’ve never felt before. This, to me, is something that I want to keep. If you want to, then I’m willing to make this work.”

Spike smiles at her and gets up to take her in his arms. “Well I’m willing to…so let’s do this together. “

Buffy lets out a sigh. “Thank god! I didn’t think you were goin to…Hey, Since Giles is leaving and all, I thought I could invite you of course and some other people over for like a movie night…What do you think?”

Spike kisses her. “I think that is a great idea.” He leans back down and kisses her then trails his hand down and grabs her ass.

“Cough…cough …cough….I said I didn’t want to see anything again William.”

William pulls back roughly and wipes off his lips. “Uh, sorry Giles…Won’t happen again sir.”

Buffy giggles and looks at Giles. “Giles, do you want breakfast?”

“Uhh, no I can’t sorry, I have to go meet Jenny, so I won’t see you until two weeks.” He walks over and gives Buffy a hug and kisses her cheek. He whispers in her ear, “Take care of him Buffy.” He kisses her again and starts to walk out of the kitchen. Before he leaves, he turns around and speaks to Spike.

“William, you hurt her, and I’ll hunt you down and hurt you in ways you’ve never thought of.” He then walks out.

Spike turns to Buffy and lets out a breath. “Wow, boy is he scary or what?”

Buffy laughs and turns around to make breakfast. “That he is”



A/N: ok yes I know that this chapter sucks, but it had to be done…Angst will be coming around soon, so enjoy this spuffy while you can!!!! I’ll have the next chapter up later today!!!! Love u guys!!!
Chapter 16 by spikester0889
A/N: Hey all! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Thanks to spikes_niblet, Allison, B, alexandrea, spike_love, Lindsay, wiccangirl314, sarah g, and kitten for leaving such WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!!! KEEP LEAVING THEM! I LOVE READING THEM!!!!!!!!






“Spiiiiiike! Go home and get some clothes!!!! You can’t stay here for two weeks and not have clothes!!! Go!!” Buffy points towards the door and ignores a pouting Spike.

Spike sighs. “Ok, ok…but as soon as I get back here, I am goin to eat you out missy.”

Before Buffy can speak back to him, Spike runs out the door, leaving a stunned Buffy behind.

She giggles and walks up the stairs to her room. “He is unbelievable” She sighs and walks into her room and stops dead in her tracks. Before her she sees a huge bouquet of flowers, red roses. She slowly walks towards them and sees a card with her name on it. She slowly opens it and read.






Dearest Buffy,

Spike may have you now, but in time, you will be mine.






Buffy drops the card on the floor and looks around the room, looking to see if the secret admirer is still there. She sees the closest door is closed when she knows she left it open. She walks towards it and as she is half way there she is slammed face first into her bed and her mouth is covered. She feels her hands being tired behind her back and she whimpers in the hand covering her mouth. Someone turns off the lights and all she hears is breathing coming from someone behind her. She starts to feel the stranger trail his hand towards her chest, and roughly squeeze her breast. The stranger starts to speak.

“You listen to me you little slut! You will be mine, do you hear me!” He slams her head back on the bed. “You will be mine and I will fuck you so hard…well you know what will happen.” He laughs and kisses the back of her neck.

“I’ll be back and I swear to god, I won’t be as nice.” She hears him step back for a moment and then feels something sharp against her back. She then feels him drag something sharp across her back and she knows immediately that she was cut with some kind of knife.

“I’ll be back, you little slut and when I am, I’ll make you mine.” He turns her around and slaps her across her face, and then the next thing she sees is darkness.



40 minutes later…



“BUFFY…BABY!! I’m home luv.” Spike looks all downstairs and figures she must be upstairs, naked and waiting for him. He grins and takes the steps two at a time.

He runs through her bedroom door. “I’m here my sweet…” He stops as he sees his dearest Buffy on the floor, with a little amount of blood around her head.

“BUFFY!” He rushes towards her and falls next to her, raising her head up so he can see it.

“Buffy! Wake up baby!” He lightly shakes her and finally she opens her eyes.

“Will…” Her voice is hoarse due from the screaming she was doing earlier. She remembers right then what happened and starts to freak out in Spike’s arms.

“WHERE IS HE! IS HE STILL HERE!? OH GOD…OH GOD PLEASE DON’T LET HIM TAKE ME SPIKE…PLEASE.” She sticks her face in his shoulder and begins to sob.

Spike rubs her back soothingly until she starts to calm down. Finally he starts to speak.

“Baby, what happened? I walk in and I see blood! Please tell me what happened.”

She sniffs and looks at him with bloodshot eyes.

“I don’t know. I mean I walk in and see the flowers and it says that someone will make me his, then I walk to the closet to see if that person was here and I get jumped from behind! He pushes me on the bed and tells me I’m a slut and that he will have me! I think he cut my back and then all I remember is something big hitting my head and here I am, in your arms.” As she finishes, he sees tears forming in her eyes and pulls her close. He whispers in her ear.

“Baby, do you have any idea as to who would want to harm you?”

Buffy shakes her head. “No! I mean I don’t know….” She stops and looks at him, then jumps out of his arms and runs downstairs. Spike runs after her. As he reaches the bottom of the stairs, he sees her staring at something in her hand, and he rushes towards her. He grabs her softly and looks at her.

“What’s wrong baby…What is it?”

She looks up at him then down at the thing she is holding. He takes it from her and reads it.






To:Buffy
From: Parker

I was going to give you this on Valentines Day, but I couldn’t wait. I want you to be mine. You are on my to do list! CONGRATS! Don’t worry baby, you will be mine soon enough!







Spike stares at it for what seems hours, and then he looks up at Buffy.

“Buffy, when was this giving to you luv?”

Buffy sniffs and looks at him. “Yesterday, before you came over. He and Angel came over and gave it to me. I didn’t look at it…until now…Oh god Spike, please don’t let them hurt me…please!”

She starts to cry again and Spike grabs her and picks her up in his arms. He brings her over to the couch and sits so she is sitting on his lap.

“Shhh baby, I won’t let anything happen to you, I swear” He rubs patterns on her back to relax her. “I swear, no one will touch you.”





A/N: there ya go guess! Its goin to get worse! Lol dum dum dum!!!!! Plz leave a review!!! I love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 17 by spikester0889
A/N: sorry i only got 2 chapters in today! skool started so i can only get about 1 chapter in every day.. i hope thats ok...thanks to Allison, B, sarah g, Jessica, lindsay, spike_love, wiccangirl314, samica, BuffyandSpikeForever, alexandrea, Anne for leaving a review!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ LEAVE MORE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!!! I HOPE U LIKE THE CHAPTER! I DECIDED TO ADD A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING FOR YALL CAUSE U GUYS ARE SOOO NICE TO ME!!!!




“What do you want to do about what happened Buffy…We have to do something. Someone hurt you and that’s … I can’t handle that Buffy.”

They are lying on her bed, gazing at each other while spike combs his fingers through her hair. They have been discussing what had happened and Spike wanted to go to the police, but Buffy wanted to just forget about it. She believed that the police couldn’t do anything, that Spike could take care of her just fine.

Buffy sighs as she hears Spike continue talking about it.

“William, it’s ok. We don’t need to do anything. It’s fine…I’m fine. I mean yes, I have a slight bump on my head and a little cut on my back, but that’s it. I’m fine baby, so just calm down and let’s spend tonight just talking about us. Willow and Xander are coming over so we are all just going to have fun!” She smiles and kisses his nose. “Now, who did you invite to hang with the gang?”

Spike sighs and decided to let it go…for now. “Well, there’s this guy that I hang with , he’s in my band that I have. He is like the only decent guy I know. His name is Oz and he’s pretty cool. Almost as cool as me. Almost pet.”

Buffy jumps up off the bed stares at him.

“This is going to be so much fun! I mean Willow and Xand are coming and your friend, Oz! It’s gonna be just a night of fun and…well…fun! What do you want to do! I mean we can play scramble and ummm monopoly…OHH we can play Twister!!! I love that game!” As she keeps rambling on, Spike gets up and lifts her up by her hips and lays her on the bed. He stands before her and takes off her shoes. She is still rambling on when he starts unbuckling her pants. By the time he starts to take off her underwear, Buffy smacks his hand away.

“And what, William, do you think you are doin?! She starts to get up, but Spike will not have that.

“Well, my dear, I believe I said before I left that I was supposed to eat something. Do you remember what I had said pet?”

Buffy nods and says something under her breath so Spike can’t hear her. Spike leans forward and presses his ear close to her mouth to hear her better.

“What was that baby, I couldn’t hear you. What did I want to eat when I got back?”

Buffy whispers in his ear. “Me…”

He steps back and sees a blushing Buffy and can’t help but smile at how innocent she seems after everything they have done together. He grins and goes back to removing her clothes.

“I’ll let you get away with it this time, but next time, I want you to speak louder. If you can perform the acts baby, then you sure as hell can say it.”

She giggles, then sighs as she lies back and lets Spike undress her.

When he is finally finished removing all of her clothes, he steps back to gaze at his work. He nods at her, and lowers to his knees in front of her. He grabs her by the back of the knees and pulls her forward so her ass is hanging somewhat off the bed. He looks back up at her and does that grin she likes so much.

“Buffy, I want to try something different tonight. Give me your hand.”

He helps her sit up and then takes her hand.

“Ever touch yourself before?”

Buffy shakes her head and blushes.

Spike laughs a little and moves her hand down between her legs.

“Touch yourself, I wanna watch you.” Spike then moves back, grabs her chair and bring it in front of her. He sits down and unbuttons his jeans and pulls out is already hard cock. He looks at Buffy and sees her just sitting there, with her hand touching between her legs, looking confused.

“Willaim, what…what am I supposed to do? Do I just like touch down there, or…I don’t know William.” She looks down and blushes.

Spike gets up and kneels before her again. He directs her hand to her pussy lips and lightly moves her finger up and down. He looks back at her and notices that her head is thrown back and her mouth is slightly open. He grins at her, and then moves her finger inside her a little bit. He then stands back up, his cock fully erected, and walks back to his chair.Buffy looks up when she notices that he stopped.

Wha…why did you stop?”

He smiles and starts to stroke his cock. “Well, I wanted you to continue…” He sees the look of uncertainty in her face and starts to tuck himself back in. “But if you don’t want too, then we can stop…”

“NO…No I don’t want to stop, I can do it…it’s just…I’ve never done this before and I don’t want to look like a complete dork in front of you cause then that would be bad and I don’t want to look bad…”

“Buffy! Baby, relax…Breath…”She takes deep breaths and laughs a little.

“Sorry Will, I’m just so nervous, but I want to do this…for you.” She reaches behind her and takes some pillow and lays them behind her so she is propped upwards. She closes her eyes and trails her hands down her hand down to her breast, and lightly pulls on her nipple. She tugs on it till it’s hard and then moves to the other nipple. When she starts tugging on that one, she hears a moan not coming from her. She looks up and sees Spike, watching her while he strokes himself. Buffy sees this and she feels a rush of her juices come pouring out of her. She trails her hand down more and plays with her pussy lips a little, then dips one finger into her. She throws her head back and lets out a little moan.

“Oh god Buffy, please pet, fuck yourself with your fingers baby…”

Buffy raises her head up to look at him and blushes at his words. She rubs over her clit softly and feels her self jerk with pleasure. She looks at Spike again and sees his hand moving faster. She wants to see him cum, so see sinks one finger into her core and starts thrusting it lightly. She starts whimpering at how good it feels. She looks at Spike when she adds two more fingers. He whimpers at the sight and moves his hand faster. She adds anther finger and feels her pussy start to quiver. She knows she’s close and she knows that Spike is close too, she can see it in his eyes. She grins at a thought she has and speaks to Spike.

“William…Baby, come here…Hurry babe!” Spike gets up and walks over to her, still lightly stroking himself.

“Will, baby, kneel on the bed, facing me.” He does what she says and waits to be told something else to do.

Buffy starts thrusting faster into her and looks up at her William.

“Cum on me…”

Spike almost cums at her words, but holds off.

“What…are you sure pet, you want me to…?”

Buffy nods.

“I’m sure babe, do it while I’m cumming…please…”

Spike nods and starts stroking faster. Buffy throws her head back and starts to cum.

“Oh god William…cum..now…Ughhnnn!” Her legs to start to quiver at the intensity of her orgasm.

Spike sees her cum and cant hold on any longer. He does three more quick strokes, then spurts all over Buffy’s chest. He keeps stroking until every last drop is out then he falls back onto the bed with a gasp. Buffy crawls up and falls down beside him.

Spike throws his arm around her and kisses her on the head.

“God Buffy that was…Fucking amazing.”

Buffy giggles and nuzzles his neck. “Yeah…that was pretty amazing. But now I’m all sticky and Willow and the others are coming…”She looks behind her at her clock, and then looks back at Will. “In about two hours. So, we better get ready.”

She kisses Spike hard on the mouth and then feels something against her leg. She looks down and sees that Spike is hard…once again and she laughs.

“Jeez spike, do you ever get tired baby?”

Spike kisses her and shakes his head. “Not around you baby, you make me hard just by the sound of your voice, but you’re right, we should go get ready. So go take a shower and I’ll take a nap. Wake me up when you’re done.”

Buffy nods and kisses him once more and leaves for the bathroom. Spike sighs and closes his eyes. Little do they know that someone saw the whole act.

“Keep touching your precious William Buffy, but you WILL be mine soon enough.”

The strange man jumps from the tree and runs off into the night.



A/N: i hope yall liked that!!! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review and tell me if u like it or hate it!!!!!!! i luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 18 by spikester0889
A/N: this is a very short chapter!!! im sorry, but i had writers block!! forgive me!!! thanks to sarah g, Allison, alexandrea, Lindsay, Seraiza, B, Kimber, wiccangirl314, spike_love, Anne, and BuffyandSpikeForever for leaving WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!! PLZ PLZ KEEP LEAVING THEM!!!!!




“Hey Willow…Xand! Come in, come in!!!” Buffy ushers the two in the house and points them to the living room.

“I’m so glad you guys can make it. Xand, I know this is your first time here, so just follow Willow to the living room and then we can begin the moviepalooza!”

Willow walks in front of Xander into the living room. Buffy looks at them as they walk and makes a promise to herself to help Willow with Xander so he will finally see who Willow really is. She sighs and walks into the kitchen to see how Spike is doing with the food. When she walks in, she walks to the kitchen counter and jumps on it. She sighs and Spikes turns around. He sees she is thinking about something and walks towards her. He places his hands on her thighs and traces shapes on it. He looks at her and grins.

“What’s wrong baby…you seem…not yourself.”

Buffy looks up at him.

“How do I now seem like myself?”

Spike grins and points to her head. “You look like you’re thinking toooo much baby”

Buffy raises her eyebrows. “As to when I don’t think at all mister?”

He nods his head and laughs. “I’m just playing pet…So what’s wrong?”

Buffy sighs and looks at Spike. “Willow and Xander. He doesn’t even see who... I mean she keeps sending all these signals and he doesn’t even notice her!!! And…it’s just…UGH! I don’t know. Hey, I’m gonna go upstairs to get some of the movies. You stay down here and finish the food, ok?”

Spike nods and kisses her. She turns and walks through the kitchen and up the stairs to her room. She walks over to her TV and picks up some movies. As she picks up the last one, she hears something in the hallway. She looks behind her and sees that the bathroom door is open. She thinks it’s Spike so she walks over to the door. She stands still to listen and hears someone move around in the room. She smiles and busts through the door.

“BOO BABY!”

“Boo this bitch!”

The next thing she knows, she is slammed against the bathroom wall and the lights are off. She feels the stranger behind her say something to someone else, then cover her mouth. She doesn’t know why he does this, until she feels a knife being pressed in her back. It doesn’t cut the skin, but it hurts just as much. The hand on her mouth covered the scream of pain from Buffy. She starts crying and begging them to stop. Finally the man pulls the knife back and leans toward her ear.

“Listen to me BITCH! You will tell the others to leave…RIGHT NOW! Do you understand?!”

Buffy shakes her head.

“I am sick and tired of William hanging all over you! I want you to tell them to leave! Tell them that you don’t feel well, that you’re sick! I don’t give a fuck what you say but make them fucking leave!!!”

Buffy shakes her hand and mumbles something in his hand. He removes his hand to let her speak.

“Yell help, and I’ll kill you.” She nods and starts speaking.

“What are you going to do if I don’t…I mean why are you doing this?”

The man behind her laughs again and covers her mouth once again.

“I want you for myself only!!! No one, and I mean no fucking one can touch you!! You tell them to leave, or I will kill them, including your precious William! So, now you are goin to go down there and tell them to leave!”

He pushes her against the wall and then licks her neck. He bites her neck and breaks the skin. Buffy screams into his hand and claws at his hands. He grips her tighter and pushes her against the wall again.

“Stop fucking moving!”

He slams her head against the wall until she stops moving. She feels the man behind her sigh and he starts to speak.

“I’m going to let you go and I swear to god, if you don’t tell them to leave, I’ll kill you and the rest of them!”

Buffy nods and is thrown out of the bathroom. She gets up and wipes her eyes and starts walking down the stairs…knowing what had to be done…





A/N: sorry it was so short...couldnt think of what to write..but leave a review anyway!!! plz!!!! luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!1
Chapter 19 by spikester0889
A/N: hey guys!!!!!!!!!! sorry it took me so long to update! i had to write 2 essays!!! ugh that sucked ass let me tell ya!!! i wrote 2 tonight so heres the first one..ill put the other up after im done typing it!!!! thanks to sarah g, Allison, Kimber, lindsay, B, Seraiza, alexandrea, Anne, BuffyandSpikeForever, and blondiebear for leaving a review!!!!!!!! i love you guys and enjoy that chapter!!!!



As Buffy is upstairs, getting the movies, Spike walks into the living room with lots of food. He sees Willow and Xander not sitting next to each other. Xander is on the chair all the way across the room while Willow is sitting on the couch in front of her. He decides to change that.

“Hey whelp, come sit over next to Red and get some food.”

Xander nods and stands up. As he heads towards the table, they hear a thump from upstairs. Spike looks up and then looks at Willow. Willow speaks up.

“What was that?”

Spike shakes her head at her.

“I don’t know…I’ll go check on her”

As he walks towards the stairs, he sees his beautiful Buffy walks down the stairs. Her head is down and he notices she is shaking.

“Buffy…pet are you ok?”

Buffy nods at him and looks up.

“I’m fine baby, I just feel a little sick…kinda threw up in the bathroom. I should be fine…but I don’t think we can do this movie thing tonight.” She looks at all three and knew that she was doing the right thing. She knew that if she told them, that they would get hurt or worse killed and she couldn’t live with that. She starts to feel tears in her eyes, but rubs them away.

“So, I think we can call it a night guys. I’m sorry…maybe we can do this later.”

Buffy walks over to Willow and Xander and hugs them both. As she does this, Spike notices something weird on her neck. He looks closer and sees that it’s red and purple. He doesn’t ask what it is…he thinks that maybe she will say something if something is wrong.

As she turns away from them to give Spike a hug, he notices a bruise forming on her forehead.

“Buffy, pet, what’s that on your head baby?”

She raises her hand to her head, and winces.

“It’s nothing babe…when I threw up, I hit my head on the toilet seat…silly me huh?”

She smiles at him and goes to give him a kiss. Spike kisses her back and goes to hug her. She flinches and right then he knows something is wrong. She has NEVER flinched when he touches her…never. He pulls back and sees tears in her eyes. He goes to wipe her tears away and kisses each eye.

“What’s wrong pet?…tell me.”

She looks up at him and smiles.

“I told you…I don’t feel too good, but I’ll be fine baby. I’ll call you tomorrow and then we can all do something when I’m all better…ok?”

Spike nods and then sighs.

“Ok pet…whatever you say.” He gives her one more hug then turns to the others.

“Alright guys, let’s go so Buffy can get some sleep.”

Willow and Xander nod and get up from the couch. They each give her a hug and hope that she feels better tomorrow. Spike stays back and kisses her once more.

“You sure you don’t need anything… you sure that you’re ok baby?”

Buffy smiles and nods at Spike. Out of everything that has happened to her these passed couple months, Buffy finally feels like she has a reason to live. She looks at her William and hopes that he can forgive her for not telling him about the men upstairs. She just doesn’t want the others to get hurt.

“I’ll be fine baby…got get some sleep so that when you come back…we can do more things…” She blushes and kisses him.

Spike hugs her, and then turns to leave. He looks back and sees she is shaking again.

“Ok…bye baby.”

He turns and walks out the door. Just when he shuts it…she starts to cry. She breathes a couple times then looks up the stairs. She knows she has to go up there. She takes a deep breath and starts up the stairs.



OUTSIDE


Spike stops as he is not more then 10 feet from the house. He looks back at the house, then back at Willow and Xander.

“You guys notice anything weird about her just now…or was it just me?”

Willow nods and sighs. “Yeah I did… I thought is just me…or that she was trying to get you alone, but she kicked you out too…what do you think Xand?” Willow looks at Xander.

“I think maybe she’s just sick and we should just leave her be…come on Willow, we can go rent some movies. We can come back tomorrow and see of she’s ok.”

Willow nods and starts to walk off with Xander. As they start walking, they notice that Spike is still looking at the house. Xander calls out to him.

“SPIKE! you wanna come with us or are you gonna stare at that house all night?”

Spike shakes his head and starts walking back to the house.

“Something is wrong…she hates being alone. This isn’t right.”

Xander starts calling out to him as he runs back into the house.

“Spike! Come on man ! Leave her alone!....SPIKE!”



BACK IN THE HOUSE


Buffy starts walking up the stairs with shaky steps. She can feel the tears rolling down her cheeks and she prays. She prays that they won’t hurt her William of her friends. She has lost her mother already and she can’t deal with someone taking the people she loves the most. By the time she is done thinking she notices she is standing in front of the bathroom. She starts shaking more and reaches out a hand to open it. As she is opening the door, another hand grabs her and pulls her away. She is hugged against someone’s chest and she begins to cry. She is picked up and brought downstairs. She knows who is holding her and she can’t help but cry. She cries for the fact that because she didn’t go up there, the strange men will harm the people she loves. She cries for the fact that she knows now, that she is in love with Spike. She cries for the fact that she is ok, and that she is loved.

She looks up at Spike with teary eyes. Spike wipes them off and whispers to her.

“What is it pet…tell me please…please don’t hide from me …ever baby”

She hears his voice quavering…he is on the verge of tears and she cups his cheek with her hand.

“I’m sorry Spike…I didn’t mean…” She looks down and Spike raises her head back up.

“What is it baby?”

She whispers. “They came back…when I was upstairs…they were there and they told me that if I don’t meet them back upstairs, after I tell all of you to leave, he would kill me, you and the others! Spike…I couldn’t have you die…not after…I’m sorry I didn’t know what to do!” She starts crying and Spike places her on the couch.

“Be right back princess…don’t leave ok?”

She nods and he runs up the stairs. He grabs some statue that’s on a table and goes upstairs. He walks to the bathroom, where Buffy was and kicks open the door. He sees blood on the floor, but no one is there. He runs into her bedroom and sees the window is open and he sees a white envelope on her bed. He walks to it and opens it.


Buffy,


You killed them…






A/N: i will have the other chapter up tonight i swear!!! lol i hope u enjoyed it! leave a review plz plz plz plz plz lol :D
Chapter 20 by spikester0889
A/N: here is the other chapter!!!!! i hope u like it!!! thank u to alexandrea, B, Seraiza, Jessica, Kimber, Anne, Allison, wiccangirl314, BuffyandSpikeForever for leaving a review!!!!!!!!!!! also, i was just looking at the weekly polls...and it looks like someone nominated my stoy!!!!! yay!!!! then i looked down more...and it was nominated a second time...i thought that was weird, and it turns out that my sis, nominated my story a second time on my name!!! lol she is such a doof...but thanks to the ppl who are voting for me!!!!! i love yall!!!!



Buffy looks up as she hears Spike walking down the stairs.

“What happened? Are you ok? Are they still there?” She gets up and walks over to Spike making sure that he is ok.

Spike hugs her as she walks over and kisses her head.

“It’s fine baby…They’re gone. I don’t know where they went, but they aren’t here anymore. Now, why weren’t you going to tell me!? I mean…god Buffy, you could have been killed! Or raped! You don’t know! You should have told me damn it! If anything had happened to you I could never…NEVER forgive myself!”

As he is yelling, Buffy starts crying again.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry, but I couldn’t lose you again! Or Willow and Xander! I couldn’t lose you!!!” She wraps her arms around him and cries into his shoulder. He starts to rub her back and whisper in her ear.

“It’s ok luv...I didn’t mean to yell at you. I was just so scared. I can’t lose you pet. I just found you.”

She looks up and sees tears in his eyes and watches as a lone teardrop down his face. She wipes it away with her thumb.

“You’re not gonna lose me…I swear. I am so sorry that I didn’t tell you. But I just couldn’t lose you…not after…” she looks away, then looks back at spike with tears in her eyes.

“We can go to the police, can’t we Spike? I mean, they might not figure out who it is right away, but they can help.”

Spike nods.

“Ok, we will go to the police, as soon as we take care of that thing on the back of your neck…what is that Buffy?”

Buffy reaches with her hand to the back of her neck and feels the bite mark.

“The man…he bit me when I was upstairs.”

Spike sighs and grabs her hand as he sits her on the couch. He kisses her forehead.

“I’m goin to get some medical stuff, you do have some right?”

Buffy nods at him and points to the kitchen.

“In the kitchen, under the sink on the right.”

Spike gets up and walks in the kitchen. A few minutes later he walks in with a medic kit. He sits down beside her.

“Turn your back to me luv.”

Buffy turns so her back is to her and moves her hair off her back. She hears Spike gasp and feels him touch the bite. She winces, then feels Spike’s cool lips kiss it. She leans back into him and feels his arms wrap around her.

Spike continues to kiss her bite lightly, then he finally pulls back. He gets a gauze, puts some antiseptic on it, then places it on her neck. He grabs some tape, and tapes it. He lightly rubs the bite until she finally relaxes. He kisses her neck then turns he back around to face him.

“You ok pet? Does it still hurt?”

Buffy shakes her head and leans forward to kiss him.

“It’s fine William. I’m fine…thank you so much for being here. Do you think we should go to the police now?”

Spike nods at her and stands up. He reaches for her hand and kisses it.

“Yeah we can…you know that you have to talk right?”

Buffy shakes at the thought of having to talk about what had happened upstairs, but she nods her head anyway.

“Yeah I know, I can do it.”

With that, Buffy takes his hand and walks with him out the door. Spike brings the note that he had found upstairs with him just in case.




Later that day.



Buffy walks into her house with Spike in tow. Both are laughing at something he had said. They had went to the police station, and told them what had happened. Buffy told them about Parker and Angel and the note they left. They had wanted it, but she said she threw it away. She told them what happened in her room that night, and what happened not but a few hours ago. She was shaking the whole time and was grateful that Spike was with her. As soon as they left, she broke down in Spike’s arms, and started to cry. They had talked about it on the way home, and Spike made her feel better instantly. By the time they got to her house, it was 2 AM.

Buffy walked in first and after Spike walked in, she shut the door. She looks at Spike and goes to him. Spike hugs her and kisses her head.

“Pet, I was wondering…my parents are in Hawaii and I was just thinking that maybe, you should stay with me until they get home…if you don’t want to then you don’t have to, I was just wondering.”

He looks at Buffy, waiting for her answer. The next thing he knows, he has an arm full of Buffy, leaving kisses all over his face.

“Of course I’ll stay with you! We will have so much fun! I mean we can stay up all night!”

Spike silences her with a kiss and slaps her ass as he lets her down out of his arms.

“I am really happy that you like the idea, I was worried that you would have thought it was too soon.”

Buffy smiles at him and kisses him.

“I don’t think it’s too soon, plus, there is no way I’m staying here! Let me go get some stuff upstairs.”

As she begins to walk up the stairs, she stops, then turns around to face Spike.

“Would you mind coming up with me, I don’t know if they are back or not and…”

Spike immediately walks next to her and takes her hand as he walks up stairs with her.



At that same time, across town.


“Did you do it?”

The man in black shakes his head at her and looks down.

“No, we weren’t able to…her boyfriend figured at something was wrong and ran into the house. We left before he could find us.”

The woman sighs.

“Come here”

The man walks over to her, and she reaches her hand up, and grabs his balls and digs her nails into them.

“You listen to me! I gave you a job to do! It was simple! But, you failed me! Do it again, and I swear I will do more then this! Now do what I told you, and you will get your reward.”

The man nods and when she lets him go, he grabs at his crotch and runs away.

“You know, you get scarier and scarier ever time I see you.”

The woman turns around and sees her accomplice. She smiles and motions for him to come closer.

“What happened? I gave you and the others a job. And now I heard that SHE got away!”

The man sighs and sits next to her.

“Things happened. But don’t worry, I heard that she is staying at his house, so we can get her there. He won’t be with her forever. He’ll mess up and leave her. That’s when we will make our move.”

The woman nods and brushes her hand against her face.

“That’s when you will get her, and I will finally get what’s mine.”

He nods and pushes her hand away.

“That’s right…what’s mine…”





A/N: there ya go!!!!!! i was gonna say who the ppl were...but i changed my mind! hahaha..plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review!!! luv u guys!!!!!!
Chapter 21 by spikester0889
A/N: Here is my third chapter today!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!! i hope u guys are liking this so far!!!!! plz plz leave a review!!!!!! thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, blondiebear, lindsay, Anne,Jessica, james and alexandrea for leaving a review!!! luv u guys!!! and no Anne...lol shes not the slayer here too..trust me lol





Buffy?...BUFFY? Wake up Miss. Summers!”

Mrs. Vance walks over to Buffy’s desk and slams her ruler on it. Buffy jumps up and screams, “NO PLEASE!”

Mrs. Vance shakes her head.

“Now, Miss Summers, I know that you hate answering questions, but you don’t have to have nightmares about it. Stay up or you will see me after class.”

Buffy nods and she hears giggling in front of her. She looks and sees Angel and Parker laughing at her. She looks down at her book and tries to ignore them. She thinks back about what has happened over the past couple days.

After going to the police and then moving in with Spike, things have been a lot better. She hasn’t had any strange men come to Spike’s house and try to hurt her. Sometimes, she wakes up in the middle of the night, screaming, but when she feels Spike next to her, she immediately calms down. Life hasn’t been as easy at school though. People had heard about Buffy’s ordeal at her house and now they are starting to think she was lying about the whole thing. Parker and Angel also started spreading rumors that she slept with them. She has have numerous offers from guys to sleep with them and of course she has turned everyone of them down. When she told Spike about what happened, he went ballistic. He immediately went to Angel and Parker and beat the shit out of them. Of course, they still spread rumors, but they weren’t as bad.

Her and Spike had gotten closer and closer over the past few days. She was so close into giving Spike her virginity, but she wasn’t ready just yet. Her thoughts were interrupted when Mrs. Vance asked her another question. She had no clue as to what she had asked, so she went for a color.

“Uh…Blue?”

Mrs. Vance smiles and nods. “That is correct Miss Summers. When some certain chemicals are adding to another, one of the colors turns blue. It is nice to know that you are paying attention.”

Buffy smiles and decides to listen to the rest of the lesson.




AT LUNCH




Buffy walks into to glaring eyes. Some guys undress her with their eyes, some girls probably kick her ass in their minds, but Buffy ignores them all, all she can see is her William. He is sitting next to Willow and Xander and is laughing at something she had said. Buffy still can’t believe how lucky she is to have Spike in her life. He has been so patient when it comes to sex. Yeah, they’ve had oral sex numerous times and it got better everytime, but he never once brought of the subject of making love yet. He knew it was her decision and that in itself, made Buffy decided that it was time. As she stood there, watching him, she knew right then that she wanted him to be her first. She decided that soon, she was gonnna ask him to be her first. With this in her mind, she walked over there with a smile on her face. Just as she gets closer and closer to the table, she misses the foot that was sticking out if front of her, and she goes smashing to the floor. Food goes everywhere, including on her clothes. As she gets up to pick up the food, she sees a smiling Drusilla and her laughing friends, including Angel and Parker. She blushes with embarrassment as she hears the rest of the lunch room start laughing. Buffy feels tears in her eyes as she gets up, but is soon alright when she hears the one thing that makes her smile.

“SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!”

Spike had been talking to Willow about Buffy’s surprise birthday party when he heard a crash and people laughing. He had immediately thought that some nerd had been tripped and wanted to see it. As he got up, he saw his beloved Buffy on the ground, close to tears. He ran over to her and screamed for them to stop. Of course, everyone stopped as soon as he spoke. No one was to mess with Spike, even Angel knew that and he quieted down as well.

Spike helped her up and immediately hugs her. He rushes out of the lunchroom with her and brings her to her locker. He knows the combination already because he had asked her one day when he wanted to put flowers and candy in her locker. He pulls out her bag full of clothes that she was bringing to his house, and pulls out a shirt and pants. He puts the bag back in her locker and closes it. He walks her to the bathroom and places her on the sink. Her makeup had been running because of her crying, so he wets a towel and wipes her face. She sniffs and looks up at him. She runs her fingers down his cheek.

“Thank you William, you didn’t have to do this.”

Spike shakes his head at her and continues cleaning her face.

“Well pet, I’m not just gonna turn you away and not help you. You are my girlfriend and of course I’m gonna help you.”

He kisses her cheek and begins removing her shirt and pants. He stands her up and helps her remove her shirt. He places gentle kisses along her neck and puts her arms through the other shirt. He buttons it up and then bends down to put on her pants. He places one leg after to other and then buttons it up. After he is done, he glances at his work and kisses her on the cheek. When he pulls back, he sees her frowning.

“What’s wrong baby?”

She pouts more and looks at him.

“All I get is a kiss on the cheek?”

Spike laughs and picks her up and places her back on the counter. He nuzzles her neck and begins sucking on her neck. He places his hands on her breast and rubs them until her nipples are hard and erect. Buffy throws her head back against the mirror and lets out a moan. Spike, after he is done leaving a hickey on her neck, trails butterfly kisses along her neck then to her lips. When he reaches her lips, he bites them, then lightly licks them. Buffy opens her mouth to let him in and they kiss for a good 10 min. Finally, the bell rings signaling that class starts in 5 minutes and then pull back. Spike leans his forehead against hers.

“How was that pet?”

Buffy giggles and kisses his lips. “That was…really really really good.” She smiles and jumps down from the counter. She grabs for his hand and brings it to her mouth to kiss it.

“Now, let’s go to class”





A/N: i thought that i should show a spuffy moment before more trouble comes...did ya like...huh..huh...huh!!!!!!!!! lol i hope so!!! leave a review!!!
Chapter 22 by spikester0889
A/N: guess what everyone....i put some Spuffy luvin in here!!! go me!!! lol haha i hope you like it! please tell me if its good or not!!! plz plz plz plz! thank you to alexandrea, Seraiza, lindsay, Allison, Anne, blondiebear, B, Kimber, tina, Loxie, BuffyandSpikeForever, and Bint for leaving such WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








“Spiiiiiiike, why do we have to go home sooo early?! The movie wasn’t over yet, and I know it sucked, but I wanted to make out with you in the theatre. I’ve never done that before.”

Spike smiles at her and drags her up to his house.

“Come on pet, I want to spend some alone time with you baby.”

Buffy smiles and rushes towards the house.

“OK! You win!” Just as she turns the key and opens the door she hears, “SURPRISE!!!”

Willow, Xander, and some other people are in the house with balloons and gifts.

Buffy stands there…shocked until she feels Spike behind her. She turns in his arms and smiles.

“You did this! You sneaky devil you!!” She throws her hands around his neck and kisses him hard on the mouth. She pulls back and whispers in his ear.

“Thank you so much! I will give you your reward later.” She reaches her hand down and squeezes his ass.

She turns to the others and rushes toward Willow.

“Thank you guys so much!”

She moves to Xander and hugs him too. He smiles at her and hugs her back.

Buffy pulls back and talks to the others.

“So…where are my prezzies!!!???”




LATER THAT NIGHT





Buffy walks around the house, looking for Willow. She finally spots her and rushes towards her.

“Willow! Can I talk to you for a minute…please?”

Willow nods and walks upstairs with her. Buffy walks with her to Spike’s room and shuts the door. Buffy turns to Willow and sits the down on the bed.

“Well, here’s the thing. I have been thinking about something and I haven’t been sure of it until tonight and I wanted to make sure that it was the right thing to do. So here it is…Iwanttosleepwithspiketonight.”

Willows eyes widen and she jumps up and shrieks.

“Oh my god! Are you serious! That is so…so great!”

Buffy makes a quieting motion with her hand and whispers to her.

“Yes, I’m serious. I really think I’m ready. I think I’m in love with Spike and I want to tell him tonight while we are making love. I really think I’m doing the right thing…do you?”

Willow nods her head and jumps up to hug her.

“That’s wonderful Buffy!!! You have to tell me tomorrow how is goes ok?!”

Buffy nods and hugs willow again.

“Trust me I will! I will give you all the details!” As the hug again, they hear a knock at the door, and they see Spike’s head pop in.

“Not to ruin this moment, but the others are leaving and I thought that Buffy might want to say bye.”

Buffy nods and lets go of willow and leaves with Spike.





An hour later




Spike and Buffy fall on the couch with heavy sighs. Both laugh and look at each other. Buffy speaks up first.

“That was so freaking fun Spike! But it was sooo long and all I wanted to do was go to sleep!” She closes her eyes and feels Spike fall into her lap. She starts to run her hands though his hair. Spike looks up at her and decides something right then.

“I love you Buffy.”

Buffys eyes shoot open and looks at Spike. Her breathing starts to go faster, and she doesn’t know what to say, other than…

“I love you too William.”

Spike smiles from ear to ear.

“Really, you aren’t just saying that are you? I mean…”

He is silenced when Buffy lowers her head to kiss him. They kiss slowly, like making love with there mouths. Buffy pulls back to catch her breath.

“Spike…umm..can we…I mean I’m ready to…” Buffy looks down and blushes.

Spike raises her face back up to look at him.

“Buffy…baby, don’t be afraid to tell me anything…tell me what you are ready to do”

Buffy sighs and looks into his eyes.

“I’m ready to... I’m ready to have sex…with you.”

Spike trails his hand down her cheek and smiles at her.

“Are you sure pet, you know we don’t have to baby…”

Buffy smiles and nods at him.

“I have never been more sure of anything in my entire life. Please make love to me…”

Buffy blushes and kisses Spike on his lips.

Spike pulls back and stands up. Buffy thinks he has changed his mind and she immediately starts to get scared.

“Where are you going? Spike please don’t leave me”

Spike looks down at her and shakes his head.

“Baby, I’m not leaving you…I will never leave you. I’m just getting up to…” he bends down and lifts her up in his arms. “To pick you so I can carry you to bed.”

He smiles at her and kisses her nose. Buffy laughs and lets out air.

“Thank god, I thought you were leaving. I thought you didn’t want to…you know…”

Spike laughs and looks at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Why would I ever leave you pet? I would be stupid to do that.”

She nods. “Yeah you would…Spike, take me to bed now.”

Spike nods and starts walking up the stairs to his room. He bends down a little to open to door, then kicks it the rest of the way. He goes over to the bed and sits her on the edge of it. He kneels in front of her and looks up.

“You sure Buffy, I mean after this, I am never letting you go…you know that right?”

Buffy sighs and caresses his cheek. “I know…and I planned on that…trust me, after this I am never you go William. I love you.”

Spike smiles and leans up the kiss her. “I love you to pet…so much.”

He lays her back on the bed while lying half on top of her. He leans on his elbows and looks don’t at her.

“You are so beautiful baby…do you have any idea?”

Buffy blushes and shakes her head. “no…but if you say I am…then I guess I’ll agree with you.”

She pulls him down for a kiss, and the desire for him explodes all throughout her body at that moment. She has to have him then and now. She lifts him up to catch her breath and smiles at him.

“Ummm..i guess clothes would be first…right?” She giggles to hide her embarrassed.

Spike nods at her and lifts off her. “You would be correct my sweet. Just relax. This all about you baby.”

Buffy nods and closes her eyes.

Spike starts with her eyes. He leaves soft kisses on her eyelids, then trials down to her chin. He hears her moan, and licks her neck. He keeps moving down her body. When he reaches her stomach, he lifts her shirt and licks around her belly button. Buffy throws back her head.


Mmm…William”

Spike looks up at her while lightly biting her stomach.

“Pet…baby look at me.”


Buffy looks down at him and what she sees makes her lose her breath….Love…She sees nothing but love and desire in his eyes and she knows that he sees the same in her. She smiles at him and rubs her fingers through his hair, presses him back down to her stomach, wanting him to continue. Spike continues with his voyage and raises his hands to unbutton her jeans. He pulls down the zipper and starts to tug off her pants. Every inch of skin that’s revealed, he kisses, sometimes licks and bites. Finally, her jeans are off and he sits back to look at her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open. He notices her shaking and breathing harder than usual. He leans down to kiss her lips.

“Baby…open your eyes. Look at me sweetie.”

Buffy opens her eyes and sees him staring up at him.

“Hi” she whispers shyly.

“Hi yourself…having fun so far pet?”

She nods eagerly and kisses him again.

Spike rubs his nose against hers.

“Pet, do you want to continue this or….”

Buffy takes a deep breath and lets it out.

“Yes…I’m sure. Please continue.”

Spike nods and kisses her again. He motions for her to lift up and takes off her shirt. He throws it on the floor and leans down to kiss her on each breast. Buffy moans and grabs onto his hair. He flattens out his tongue and sweeps it across each breast. He reaches back behind her and up clips her bra. He takes it off, then leans back to look at her in nothing but her underwear. He can’t help but smile at the image of Buffy in her carebear panties.

“What’s so funny baby?”

Spike laughs and trails his hand to her panties.

“I love your underwear pet.”

Buffy blushes and turns her head.

“Yeah… about that, I don’t own any thongs or anything. I didn’t really know that we were going to do ….well this…so I would have worn something more…”

She is cut off by Spike’s lips and she feels her hand being led down to the bulge in his pants.

“Pet, trust me when I say that your underwear just makes you that much sexier.”

Buffy blushes and giggles. She squeezes him a little until she hears him moan then lets go. Spike looks at her and pouts.

“Hey…why did you stop. More touching.”

Buffy laughs and trails her hand down between her breasts to the edge of her panties.

“I thought this was about me baby…not you.”

Spike smiles and reaches both of his hands to take off her panties.

Just as he is about to go down on her…her hands stop him.

“William…no foreplay, I just want you inside me…please, if that’s alright.”

Spike grins at her and crawls back up her body.

“Trust me baby, that’s fine with me.”

She moves her hands down to unbuckle his belt and pushes his pants down with her feet. She raises his arms then takes of his shirt. Spike gently spreads her legs open and then lies between them. As he lies down, he notices that they both are breathing heavily. He starts shaking.

“William…baby…your shaking baby.”

He nods.

“I know...I guess I’m just as nervous as you are.”

Buffy nods at him and breaths in.

“I’m nervous too. I don’t know if I’m any good baby.”

Spike kisses her.

“I know you will be. You can’t do anything wrong.”

Buffy sighs and grabs one of his hands.

“I’m ready baby.”

Spike kisses her as he eases into her.

Buffy throws her head back at the feeling of being filled. She looks up at Spike and nods for him to continue.

Spike decides that it’s easier to just thrust in quickly, so he does it in one quick thrust.

Buffy eyes open wide.

“Ouch” She closes her eyes and starts to breath hard.

Spike raises his hand and brushes his hand over her head.

“Baby…relax…it will be over soon baby. Look at me.”

Buffy opens her eyes and immediately, the pain is gone.

“Please…continue baby…please.”

Spike nods and lightly thrusts in her. He makes sure to keep eye contact with her and he keeps a nice slow rhythm. He leans his forehead on hers and kisses her nose.

“Baby…are you ok?”

Buffy sighs and wraps her arms around his back.

“I’m fine…god Spike I’ve never felt anything like this…god.”

Spike moans at her words and starts to thrust a little faster into her.

“Baby…wrap your legs around me”

Buffy nods and as she wraps her legs around his waist, she feels him go even deeper and throws her head back as she cums.

“OH….oh god Spike!...ughnnnn” She closes her eyes, as he continues thrusting into her.

He feels his balls start to tighten up, and he knows that he’s close. He doesn’t want to cum until she does again.

“Buffy…baby…please cum for me…I love it when you cum…cum all over my cock baby”

At his words, Buffy cums again and screams out his name.

“Spike! oh..god! William!!!”

Spike can’t hold on anymore and shoots his load inside her. He lets out a groan and keeps lightly thrusting into her. Finally, when he’s done, he lays his head between her breast and kisses each one. He looks up at her and sees she is watching him. He leans up and kisses her lips.

“Spike…that was amazing…god! I didn’t know anything could feel that good. Thank you so much for doing that for me.”

Spike kisses her nose.

“Baby, thank you so much for giving me that. It means so much to me baby…I love you so much.”

Buffy starts to feels tears in his eyes and leans down to kiss him. “I love you too baby, so much.” He kisses her again, then lays his head back down between her breasts and closes his eyes.

“Goodnight baby. Love you”

Buffy yawns and lays her head back down. “Night William. I love you.”






OUTSIDE




Parker looks up and Spike’s window and throws away his cigarette. Just as he is about to go inside he is stopped by a voice.

“What do you think you are doing?”

Parder looks behind him and sees his boss.

“Well I was doing what you and her told me…”

The other man shakes his head and sighs.

“The other guy, that worked with you that night…told me something that I did not like…”

Parker raises his eyebrows at him.

“Oh and what’s that?”

“He told me that you bit her, and told her that she was yours. Now we both know that she is no where near as yours.” He walks towards Parker and pulls out a knife. As he goes towards him Paker backs up.

“Hey man, I did what you told me too, I just wanted a taste that’s all, lets just talk about this and…”

TALK ABOUT IT!? No we will not talk about it...you are the one who did this. you hurt her…therefore.” The other man steps up to Parker and stabs him in the side. “I hurt you.” He twists it in his gut and pushes him to the ground.

Paker looks up at him.

“No…please.”

The other man stabs him again. “YES!!” He stabs him once more, and then Xander walks away, smiling.

“No one touches my things…no one!”






A/N: well...i hope you guys enjoyed that!!! dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!!!! moo haha!!! lol tell me if u like it or not ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Chapter 23 by spikester0889
A/N: i want to say thanks first tori (a friend of mine from skool) she read my story having no clue as to who Spike and Buffy was. But she still liked it!!!! also thanks to B, Kat, Kimber, bint, tina, Jessica, Allison, alexandrea, blondiebear, tori and spikeslover (who left me the BIGGEST REVIEW I HAVE EVER HAD) thank u so much fot that!!! and thank u to everyone who takes the time to write me a review!!!!!!!!!!! i love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ON ANOTHER NOTE!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ VOTE FOR ME FOR THE BEST FIC OF THE WEEK!!! PLZ...PRETTY PLZ...*GETS ON KNEES AND BEGS* PLZ :d








Spike wakes up next to his loved one. He opens his eyes, and yawns. As he stretches, his hand accidentally hits Buffy’s breast. He looks up at her face to see if he woke her up, and just hears her moan.

“Mmmm…Spike” She giggles and rolls over so her ass is against Spike’s front. He rubs his morning erection against her butt, and puts his arms around her to pull her closer. He lightly rubs her nipple with one of his hands then he moves to the other. He feels Buffy thrust into his hand and then she throws her head back against her shoulder. As he looks down at her, he sees her eyes open, staring at him with love in her eyes. She grins at him and rolls over so her front is facing his front. She runs her fingers through his hair and kisses his lips.

“Good morning William.”

He grins at her and kisses her nose.

“Good morning goldilocks, did you sleep well?”

She grins and streches in his arms.

“The best sleep I have ever had!”

She giggles and lays her head on his chest.

“Last night, was…was absolutely amazing. It was the best night of my life William.”

She looks up at him, wanting to make sure he hasn’t changed his mind after last night.

“I love you William”

As she waits for his reply, she starts to get scared of how long he is taking to say it back. A minute passes by, and then she hears laughing. She looks up to see Spike laughing quietly at her.

“What? What is it? Stop it…” She pouts at him and then sits up.

He sighs, then sits up behind her and lays his chin on her shoulder. He kisses it then licks her ear.

“I love you too pet, it’s just so fun to see your face when you’re thinking hard about something.”

He turns her face towards him.

“You see, you get a frown on your lips, then “he points to a spot on her forward. “You get a crease right her. It’s so cute.” He kisses her forehead then her lips. At her giggle, he knows that he has gotten back in her good graces. He leans his forehead against hers and whispers in her ear.

“I love you Buffy Anne Summers, I loved you from the moment I ran into you. I think I loved you even before that.”

As he looks at her to see her reaction to his words, he notices tears in her eyes. He uses his thumbs to wipe them away, then he kisses both eyes.

“What’s wrong pet?”

She sniffs. “Ever since mom died, and then how dad wouldn’t take me in, I felt as if I wasn’t good enough to love. I felt that I would be alone forever and never be given a chance to actually fall in love. Then, when I met you, it all seemed to change. You were so kind to me, and I knew…I just knew that I was meant to love you. When I first thought that, I didn’t think you felt the same way, but when you said it last night…to me…I had never felt so special than that very moment. Thank you…so much William.”

He leans in towards her and kisses her. “For what pet?”

“For helping me live again.”

He grins at her, then lays her back down on the bed.

“Anytime pet. Now, do you want to continue what we did last night…I mean it’s only”, he looks at the clock, “11 Am pet. So what do ya say baby.”

She grins up at him and grabs his erection. “I say that is the best idea you’ve had all morning.”

As he goes down for a kiss, a huge crash is sounded throughout the room. The sound of glass breaking startles both Spike and Buffy.

“Ahhh!!! What was that Spike!? What is that?!” As Spike gets up to see what was thrown through the window, Buffy pulls him back down on top of her.

“Spike, what are you doing!? Are you stupid or something! God, don’t go looking to see what it is!”

Spike looks at her questionably.

“Uhh, pet, you just asked me what it was, so I’m going to look. Now relax baby. I’ll be right here ok?”

Buffy nods and kisses him. “Be careful. It could be like…an alien or something.”

Spike laughs at her. “Baby, I doubt it’s an alien.” He finally lifts up off her and walks toward the object on the floor. It looks like a brick to him, so he picks it up. Buffy wraps the covers around her breast, and laughs. “So, was it an alien like I thought?”

She looks over at Spike and sees that he hasn’t moved. He is just standing there, looking at the thing in his hand.

“Spike…Spike baby, what is it?”

She finally wraps the covers around her entire body and walks to where he is standing. She touches his shoulder and feels him flinch.

“Spike…William, What’s wrong?”

She follows where his eyes are looking at. The brick has writing on it…and blood.

The words float in her mind forever it seems.



She’s mine…Stay away.



Both Spike and Buffy begin breathing hard. The next thing Spike knows, he has an arm full of crying Buffy.

“Why is this happening Spike?! Why now? I mean just when I found you; someone wants to break us apart! I can’t let that happen Spike! I won’t! Why is this happening?! Why me??”

Spike rubs her back soothingly, until her tears finally dwindle down. He whispers in her ear.

“Baby, it’s ok…no one is going to take me away from you. No one! I swear to you I will never leave you. I will find out who this is and I swear I will…” before he can finish his sentence, they both hear the doorbell. Spike feels Buffy’s breathing go faster and he places the brick on the table before going back to hug her.

“Relax baby…I’ll go get the door. You stay up here ok?”

Buffy nods and kisses him once more before he goes downstairs.

Buffy walks over to her bed and sits down. She places her head between her knees as she feels her tears coming again. She lifts her head when she hears Spike finally answer the door. She walks over to the top of the stairs and listens.

“Oh hello there, Xander, come on in”



A/N: OH NO!!! what shall happen next!!!!!!!!! lol u have to leave a review to find out !!!!!!!!!!!! hehe :D *hint hint*
Chapter 24 by spikester0889
A/N: well...here is another chapter everyone!!!!!!! thank you so much to Jessica, Anne, B, Kat, Kimber, Allison, Seraiza, alexandrea, spikeslover, spikelvr2002, spikes_niblet, and honeyluv for leaving those wonderful reviews!!!!!!!!!! i luv yall!!!!! :)








“Oh hello there, Xander, Come on in”

Buffy lets out a sigh of relief. She turns around and walks back into her room.


DOWNSTAIRS


“So, Xander, it’s a Saturday, and it’s 11 o’clock in the morning. What can I do you for?” Spike walks into the kitchen to make some breakfast for his Buffy. Xander then walks in after her.

“Well, I was just wondering that since we weren’t able to have that movie night awhile back, I figured we could do it again tonight.” Xander picks up a knife that was lying on the table, and walks towards Spike while his back is turned. Spike replies to him while making some eggs.

“That’s a good idea. I’ll ask her when she gets dressed.”

Xander stops his walking, and lowers the knife. “Oh…Buffy is here…in the house...?”

Spike laughs. “Well, yeah. I mean she has been living with me for the past couple days Xander. Of course she would be here.”

Xander grins and raises back up the knife. He slowly walks towards Spike, then lifts the knife up and brings it down hard.

Spike jumps back. “Jesus Xander! What are you doing?”

Xander laughs and raises the loaf of bread that he was “trying” to cut.

“I was going to cut the toast for you and Buffy. Sorry if I scared ya.”

Spike laughs and nods at him. “Well thanks mate, but next time, watch my hands yeah?”

Xander nods and pats him on the back. “Yeah, I got it Will. Hey, do you want me to see if Buffy is ready? I can tell her that you’re cooking breakfast.” Spike nods at him, and looks behind his shoulder.

“Could ya? That would help. Tell her to stay in bed. I want to bring her breakfast in bed. Or just ask her what she wants.”

Xander nods and turns around to walk up the stairs.

As he walked down the hallway towards Spike’s room, he hears the shower running. He smiles and heads toward the bathroom. He can hear his precious Buffy singing, and he feels himself getting hard. He walks closer to the bathroom, and sees she left the door open. He talks to himself.

“Oh…did my precious Buffy leave the door open for her Spike…now we can’t that can we?”

He opens the door a little more and sees her reflection in the mirror. He moans as he scans down her body. He can finally hears the song she is singing and can’t help but grin.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do, no where to go, oh
I wanna be sedated
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He keeps smiling as he glances around the bathroom and sees her underwear. He leans down and sticks his hand through the door to grab it. He sniffs it before he shoves into his back pocket. He hears Spike downstairs and decides to make himself known.

“Buffy…you in there!?”

He waits for awhile for her answer.

“Xander?! Is that you?”

Xander smiles and replys.

“Yeah Buff…it’s me. Spike wanted to know if he could serve you breakfast in bed. Is that ok?”

“Yeah Xander! Tell him that’s fine! Thank you!”

“Your welcome,” he turns and walks back down stairs.

He walks back into the kitchen and sees Spike still cooking. He coughs to get his attention.

“Buffy said that the breakfast in bed was fine. I would stay to help, but I have a prier engagement.” He nods at Spike and leaves.

Spike stares at him as he walks away, and notices something white hanging from his pants. He shrugs it off, and continues cooking.


ELSEWHERE



“Oh yes!!! Angel!! Ughhnnn……Fuck yeah!!!! Harmony thrusts her head back and meets Angel’s hard thrusts. Finally, she cums hard and grips onto his shoulders.

“FUCK YEAH!!!...” she falls back down until Angel cums inside her. He falls on top of her, then after a few minutes he pulls out of her and sits on the edge of the bed. Harmony begins whining at him.

“Angel baby! Where are you going!? You’re not supposed to leave me yet! I’ve only cum one time damn it!”

Angel groans at her and sits up. He picks up his pants and puts them on. As he zips them up, he begins yelling at her.

“I have other things to do…Plus, I wouldn’t stay here in bed with you if you paid me! You fucking whore!!!” He slaps her across the face, then storms out of the house.







SPIKE’S HOUSE





“Buffy…baby? You in here?” He walks into the bedroom and finds a very clean, but naked Buffy curling up in bed. As he walks closer, he hears her start snoring. He smiles at her, and places the food on the table. He strips, then curls up behind her. He rubs her stomach till he hears her moan.

“Hey you…where were you. I waited forever it seemed.” She rolls over and kisses his lips.

He grins back at her and hugs her. He kisses her forehead.

“I made us breakfast. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast. Sorry it took me so long. Did you see Xander?”

“Huh…Oh, no. I heard him through the bathroom door. Kinda freaked me out though.”

She laughs then sits up. She looks back at him and grins.

“Let’s eat.”



ANOTHER PLACE IN TOWN


*knock, knock, knock*

Drusilla looks up from her book, and gets up to answer the door. Just as she sees who it is, she smiles.

“Hello lover.” As she goes for a kiss, Xander pushes past her in the living room. Dru sighs, and shuts the door.

“It’s nice to see you to dearest Xander. Now, what have you come to tell me? Any news about our dearest Buffy and my Spike?”

Xander shakes his head at her and looks up.

“Nope, they are still very much in love. The whole thing at her house, didn’t even scare her a bit. I came over, hoping to see if she was alone, but your dearest Spike, was there, making breakfast! This isn’t working Dru! This was stupid to begin with!”

Drusilla slaps him across the face and covers his mouth.

“Shhhhh! Bad dog! Make mummy mad! Dirty words coming out of your mouth! Shush!”

Xander bites her hand and she pulls it back.

“Listen to me you bitch! This was stupid to begin with! Buffy with never be mine, as Spike will never be yours! So just get over it you stupid bitch!”

He sits there, breathing hard, and staring at her. He sees her eyes start watering and sighs.

“Ok…ok. I will try again later. Just remember our deal alright? I give Buffy to you, you beat her up and that’s it! Then I take her with me to somewhere where we live happily ever after. Then Spike will take you back. That’s the deal and I don’t want you to suddenly change your mind and kill her!”

Dru nods at him and rubs his cheek.

“Don’t worry, my dear Alex…I will not harm her. She will be yours.”


4 HOURS LATER




Xander walks up to the house and knocks 4 times. Finally, the man opens to door with a smile on his face.

“Well, did you do it…did you kill him like I said to?”

Xander nods and pulls out the knife with Parkers blood on it

“Yeah…I did it alright. And let me tell you that it wasn’t easy either.”






A/N: who is this mystery man!!!!!!!! dum dum dum leave a review and find out!!! im so excited cause i got sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many reviews on my last chatper!!!! i love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 25 by spikester0889
A/N: im sorry this chapter is so short! but i had to write an essay and so i didnt have time to make it longer!!! thanks to Anne, Allison, Seraiza, B, Kimber, spikeslover, alexandrea, spikelvr2002, Bint, tina, lindsay, spike_love, sarah g, and kelly (one of my bestest friends!!!) for leaving a review!!! i love them all!!!!!


“Hey Willow! Xander come in please. Spike’s casa eh…your casa!” She giggles as she lets them both in. She shuts the door and shoos them in the living room.

“Sit, Sit! Spike will be here in a bit, but in the mean time…let’s pick the movies we’re gonna watch.”

As the two sit down, Buffy brings over what seems like 30 DVDs. She lays them on the table and grins at them.

“Now, I have MORE than enough movies to choose from, so you two just sit and decide.” She smiles and walks into the kitchen to see how Spike is doing with the food.
As she walks into the kitchen, Xander starts to talk about Buffy to Willow.

“Hey Will, do you think that Buffy is safe here…I mean with that stalker person walking around. Don’t you think she would be safer with one of us?”

Willow looks up from the movies and gives Xander questionable glance.

“What do you mean “safer”? I mean she is fine here. They haven’t had any problems so far…so why bring this up now?”

Xander looks down and then looks back up at her. “No reason. Just was wondering. Now let’s see what movie we can watch.” As Willow starts looking for a movie, Xander hears something coming from the kitchen. He looks at Willow.

“Hey, umm…I’m gonna go look to see what’s keeping them.”

Willow nods and resumes looking for a movie.



MEANWHILE IN THE KITCHEN…



“SPIKE!!! STOP IT!!!” Buffy giggles as Spike licks and bites at her neck, holding her against the refrigerator. He lifts her up and wraps her legs around him and grinds his pelvis against hers. Buffy throws her head back and lets out a little moan. She thrusts back and then remembers why she came in here in the first place. She wiggles out of his arms and jumps down. She looks at him accusingly and points a finger in his chest.

“Hey now mister, don’t go doing that with people in the house. You are a bad, rude man. We have to save that for later baby.” She winks and goes back to getting drinks and chips. Spike sighs and readjusts his jeans. As he looks at Buffy, and sees her bend down to pick up a fallen chip. He can’t help but to reach out to rub her cheek, but is stopped when he hears a cough. He throws his hand back and looks up to see Xander standing there, looking somewhat pissed off.

“Umm…hey guys. Sorry if I was interrupting something. Just wanted to know what was keeping you so long. Me and Willow still haven’t decided what movie to watch so maybe you guys can help…yeah?”

Buffy blushes and nods at Xander. She picks up the fallen chip and throws it away. As Xander leaves, she turns to look at Spike and slaps him playfully on the arm

“What were you doin! Gosh…I said no baby!” She giggles as he rubs his arm and pouts.

She goes over to him and rubs his arms and kisses it.

“I’m sorry baby…I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She kisses his arm and grabs his hand.

“let’s go see what we can watch.” She walks into the living room with Spike, not knowing that someone was watching them from the kitchen door the entire time.




IN THE LIVING ROOM




Buffy and Spike walk hand in hand into the living room to see a smiling Xander and Willow laughing at some movie in there hand. Spike walks over to the couch and sits down, then pulls Buffy onto his lap.

“What’s so funny Whelp…Red?”

Willow looks up and lets out a laugh. She holds out the movie and starts giggling again.

“Lord of the Thongs, Spike?”

Spike grabs the DVD out of her hands and blushes. He hides it under the couch from Buffy, but Buffy won’t have that. She grabs it from under the couch and looks at the porn movie. She raises her eyebrows and grins at him.

“Baby…I hope that you didn’t buy this after we started dating did you?”

Spike blushes again, and shakes his head.

“No, no, no! I swear Buffy! I didn’t. I got it when I was dating Dru, I swear.”

Buffy giggles, and rubs his cheek with her hands.

“I believe you baby, it’s just nice to see you squirm once in a while.”

She hides the movie back under the couch.

“Let’s say this never happened, ok baby?”

Spike nods happily and tosses her back on his lap. He nuzzles her neck. He bites it lightly, then mumbles something in her neck. Buffy, immediately knows what he had said. She looks at Willow and Xander.

“He says that we should watch Scream. He said it’s a good movie to watch with people you love…and don’t ask me why he says that” She giggles as Xander goes to put in the movie.



3 HOURS LATER



Half way through the first movie, all four had fallen asleep. When the TV started to make the snowy noise, Buffy wakes up and stretches. She looks down at her Spike pillow and smiles. She bends down to kiss him and then gets up to go pee. While she walks away, Xander opens his eyes, and smiles.




A/N: i hope that didnt suck toooo much!!! if it did tell me! if it didnt...tell me!!!!!! i love u guys!!!!!!

Chapter 26 by spikester0889
A/N: hello everyone!!!! here is yet another chapter of my story!! sry it took so long though..ive been really busy lately..u see im on this diet cause i think im fat..lol and i lost 5 pounds my first week!!!!! go me!!! so i feel really hyper so i decided to give yall a chapter!!! thanks to B, Kelly, sarah g, Seraiza, lindsay, spikeslover, Anne, Allison, alexandera, Bint, Kimber, BuffyandSpikeForever and kat for leaving me those WONDERFUL reviews!!!!!!!!!!! i love u guys and here is ur chapter!!!!!!!!





*flush*

Buffy lets out a sigh when she flushes the toilet.

“Thank god…I really had to pee.” She laughs as she looks at herself in the mirror. She points to her self and smiles.

“You, my friend, are one lucky lady.”

“Yeah you are.”

Buffy jumps at the voice from the doorway. She looks over and sees Xander leaning against the doorway. She lets out her breath and laughs.

“God Xander you scared me! What are you doing up? I thought you guys were asleep. I didn’t wake you did I?”

Xander, nods and smiles.

“It’s ok though, I had to pee too. So can you…” he points to the toilet.

”Oh…yeah…I’m sorry.” She finishes washing her hands and goes to the door. As she goes to leave, Xander moves in front of her. She goes the other way, and Xander moves again. She looks at him and smiles.

“Xander, in order for you to pee, you gotta let me go first.”

She sides steps him again, and still, he doesn’t move. She sighs in irritation.

“Ha-ha Xander, it was funny, but can you please move so I can leave.”

“You know that your aren’t save here…you know that right?”

Buffy looks at him and backs up a step.

“What do you mean, I’m not save here…of course I’m save here. Spike is here to protect me, and besides, you and willow are the only other two people that know I’m here. So, I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me.” She goes to walk out and finally he moves. She walks into the kitchen, leaving Xander behind.

“OH…you have no idea how not save you really are.” He sighs and walks into the bathroom to pee.





Living Room




Buffy walks in the room and sees a snoring Spike, smiling at something in his dream. She stands to look at him for a bit. She looks at his dark eye lashes against his pale skin, and his cheekbones. She smiles at the thought that he is all hers. She goes on her knees in front of him and brushes back some stray hair. She kisses his mouth and whispers against it.

“Spike…baby, time to get up. Come on baby…wake up”

She kisses him again and sees his eyes open. He opens and closes his eyes for a while, then smiles as she sees his Buffy in front of him. He reaches out a hand and rubs his thumb across her lips. He pulls her forward and kisses her.

“Hi baby…sorry I fell asleep. What time is it luv?”

She glances at her clock and smiles.

“It’s only twelve at night, or in the morning. I have never gotten that. Anyway, we have time for…well you know.” She blushes as Spike laughs.

“Yes, we do have time for that luv, but we have school tomorrow so we better get the other two up so they aren’t late tomorrow.”

He gets up and notices that Xander is gone.

“Hey, luv, where is the whelp? Did he leave already?”

Buffy shakes her head and points to the bathroom.

“He woke up when I went to the bathroom, so then he got up and went pee too. He should be out in a while. But, he was acting really weird thought. Nothing to worry about, I just hope that he is ok. Well, until he comes back, I’ll wake Willow”

She kisses him and turns to wake up willow. She bends down and talks in her ear.

“Willow...Tadpoles!!”

“NO!!!”

Willow jumps up out of her sleep and looks around her. Finally her eyes land on Buffy, and she lets out a sigh of relieve.

“Oh, thank god Buffy! I had this dream that a bunch of tadpoles came to eat me…it was horrible.” Willow shivers and looks around the room.

“Where is xander? Did he leave?”

“No, Xander did not leave, Xander is right here.”

All eyes turn to see Xander standing on the doorway of the living room…smiling at Buffy. No else seems to notice that, but Buffy herself. She turns her head away in order not to see him stare at her. She looks at Willow and then helps her get up off the couch.

“Come in Will, up we go. We have school tomorrow and I know that you would hate to be late. So get up…and go with Xander.” She smiles at her and gives her a hug.

“Thank you so much for tonight. It was really fun! I hope we can do this again.”

Willow nods and hugs her again. She whispers in her ear

“I really hope we can Buffy, and maybe next time, it will be me and Xander making out, not you and Spike.”

Buffy blushes and glances at Spike then back to willow.

“So… you saw that huh?”

Willow giggles and nods.

“It’s ok though, I’m just a little bit jealous. I mean, Xander still doesn’t get how much I care for him.”

Buffy nods and sighs.

“I get it, I mean, in my old school, I liked this guy for what seemed forever! It turned out that the only way for me to get his attention, was to put on some sluty clothes and prance around. I did it, and it worked, but, turns out, he was gay.”

Willow and Buffy giggle and turn back to Spike and Xander. Willow looks at Xander and smiles, hoping that he will smile back. She doesn’t get what she wants, and all she does get his a head tilt from him. She sighs and picks up her school bag. She looks back at Buffy and hugs her again.

“Well I guess, I will see you at school. Have fun later tonight you guys.”

She raises her eyebrows and Buffy laughs at her. She shoos Willow and Xander away and closes the door. She leans back against it and sees Spike, with his hands in his pockets. She licks her lips and the sight, and walks towards him. He sees this and clicks his tongue.

“Ya, uh…like what you see luv.” He advances slowly towards her also, until they are nose and nose. She licks his bottom lip and grins.

“You know I always like what I see baby.” She jumps and wraps her legs around him as he smashes her against the door. He pulls back to look at her and smiles.

“I love you baby”

Buffy giggles and kisses his neck.

“I love you too baby…now and forever.”




A/N: ok..the next chapter will have the last spuffy moment for a while!!! Dum dum dum! And I didn’t leave a cliff hanger this time!!! Yay! I know this chapter sucked…but I was writing another essay while doin this, so bear with me plz!!! I love u guys!!! PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 27 by spikester0889
A/N: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! im sorry it took so long for me to update!!!! i have been so busy again! so i wrote a really long chapter! its the longest ive dont so far!!! go me!! i hope u guys enjoy it!!! thank to alexandrea, Kimber, lindsay, B, Allison, Seraiza, BuffyandSpikeForever, Anne, sarah g, and Bint for leaving me those WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!! i love you guys!!!







Xander looks up from his work when he hears a knock at the door. He sits up and calls, “Who is it?” When he hears no one answer, he gets up and walks towards the door. He hears the person knock again and opens the door.

“How can I help…Oh…it’s you.”

Drusilla stands on the other side of the door and smiles.

“Hello, my dear Alex. May I come in?”

Before Xander can reply, Drusilla pushes past him, leaving him a kiss on his cheek.

“Come on in Drusilla.” He sighs and closes the door. He turns around to find Dru sitting on the couch. He walks over to her and sits on the other side.

“So…why are you here Dru? I thought I told you I was working on the Buffy situation. I can’t finish it if you are asking me 24/7 if it’s done yet?!” He looks over at her and sees her smiling at him. She starts to laugh.

“My poor Alex. Nasty thoughts run through you head. I only came here, darling, to see if you needed help in our little, Buffy problem.”

Xander sighs, and shakes his head at her. He lays his head on the back of the couch. He groans.

“No, Dru, I don’t need your help. I am doing just fine without you.”

She smiles and runs her nails across his arm. Xander jerks it back and glares at her.

“Don’t touch me.” He stands up and walks across the room. Dru sits back further and crosses her legs.

“Of course. I shouldn’t touch Alex, he wants his precious, Buffy…Not me.” She starts to whimper and she lies back on the couch.

“Why don’t you evil bad men want dark princess? Is it Miss Edith?”

Xander laughs and shakes his head.

“No. it’s not Miss Edith…It’s YOU! You are this psycho freak! And…”

Before he can finish the senctence, Dru leaps up and slaps him.

“Do not speak about the dark princess Alex! Never speak about the dark princess!”

She leans in to kiss his red cheek, and then backs up.

“Well, I must go. Miss Edith is at home…waiting. And Snydie wants to have a “meeting” with me again.” She giggles as she walks towards the door. Before she leaves, she looks back at Xander.

“Remember Alex, if you fail me and Miss Edith…you know what will happen.” She laughs and slams the door closed. Xander lets out a sigh falls down in the chair.

“God, what have I done.”




Monday…School



“Mr. Spike! Would you like to answer this question?”

Spike jumps in his seat as he hears his name. He had been daydreaming about Buffy and the night before. The thing she did with her tongue got him all…

“William! I will not ask you again!”

Spike looks up at Mrs.Meddlock and sees her red face and beady eyes.

“What was the question Mrs. Meddlock?”

The teacher sighs and walks to Spike’s desk.

“I asked if you knew the math equation. But since you obviously don’t…”

The answer is x = 89, Mrs. Meddlock.”

Mrs. Meddlock looks at him with a raises eyebrow and coughs lightly.

“Yes…that’s right Mr. William. It’s nice to see you are paying attention.”

She walks back to the front of the room and resumes teaching.

Spike smiles and restarts his fantasy about what he wants to do to Buffy when they get home. As he starts the fantasy again, he remembers that Giles is coming home today and lets out a sigh. “I guess all the fun is over for us.” He thinks, and starts to pay attention to the teacher talking about graphs.






In the next classroom…






“Psst…Psssst!” Buffy bolts awake and sees Willow holding out a note to her. She grabs for it before the teacher sees her. She opens it and starts to read.







Buffy,

I wanted to ask if we could have a girl night this weekend? Xander has been acting really weird lately and I need to talk to someone. We could watch movies and stay up late!!! Please Buffy…I really need this.







Buffy finishes reading and writes back under it.








Willow,

I think that’s a great idea!!! I have been spending so much time with Spike these past two weeks and I think that a girl’s night sounds wonderful! Giles is coming home today, so I have to ask him, but I know he will say yes.










She folds it up and coughs for Willow to know she’s done. Willow looks behind and takes the note. When she is done reading she looks back and Buffy and smiles. Buffy smiles back, and then the bell rings. Buffy lets out a sigh of relief and leaves the class with Willow.

As they walk down the hall, Buffy is picked up and two strong arms and she lets out a yelp. She is set back down and looks behind her and sees her Spike. She grins and leans in to kiss him.

“Hey luv. How was class?”

She kisses him and bites his bottom lip.

“Same old, same old. I fell asleep, and I think I drooled a little. Oh, and me and Willow were thinking about a girls night this weekend, so I can’t do anything.”

Spike pouts and lets out a dramatic sigh.

“Well, geeeeeeeeeee Buffy, way to hurt a guy’s ego.”

She laughs and slaps his arm.

“Yeah, yeah. That’s not what you said last night so shhsh!” she grins at him and wraps her arm around him and walks with him and Willow down the hall. Willow speaks up.

“So…Spike. Can I ask you something? A manly question?”

Spike looks at her and nods. “Of course,Red. Ask away.”

“Well, if this girl was sending you these signals that she wants you…in some way. Would you know it?”

Spike nods. “Yeah…I mean what kind of signals are you sending Xander?”

Willow blushes and shakes her head.

“Who said it was for me. I mean it could be for another friend. Ok, ok, ok…it was for me and it is Xander! I don’t know what I’m doing wrong! I mean I ask him to stay over longer. Or sometimes I will scoot closer next to him. And then this one time I held his hand, and he just ignores me!” Willow lets her head fall forward and pouts.

“Red, if Xander can’t see that you want him, then he is stupid. It’s not your fault so don’t think it is. He will see it sooner or later. I prefer sooner, but we all know Xander. It takes him a while. So, keep doing what you’re doing and I know that he will come along.”

Willow smiles and goes to the library for some after school reading, leaving Spike and Buffy alone. Buffy reaches down to pinch his ass and Spike lets out a yelp. He unwraps his arm from around her and rubs his ass.

“Owww baby…What was that for.” He pouts at her and she kisses him. She then whipers in his ear.

“Well baby, school is over, and Giles is home today…so I figured we could have some fun before we leave.”

She pulls back to look at him and she grins. He grins back at her and looks to see if anyone is in the hallway. He doesn’t see anyone, so he picks her up, and she wraps her legs around him. He walks to the janitor’s closet, and stumbles inside. He sets Buffy down on some boxes. He turns around to close the door, and sets few boxes in front of it so no one can get it. He turns back towards her and sees she opened her shirt, so her bra is showing. Spike feels himself grow hard at the sight and lets out a growl. Buffy lets out a laugh.

“Spike…baby…did you just growl at me?” She smiles at him.

“Yes I did pet. You are just so fucking hot. What with your bra hanging out. Makes me go insane.”

He rushes towards her and smashes his lips to hers. Buffy lets out a moan and wraps her legs around his waste, inching closer to the front of the box. She feels the box start to move under her, and pulls back from Spike’s lips. As she does, he moves his lips to her neck and starts to lick and suck, leaving a mark.

“Spike…baby… ahhhhh…this box is….Yessss..right there…. gonna fall apart. Can we move this somewhere else maybe.”

She moves her lips back to his and grinds her heat against his growing erection. Spike finally pulls back and looks around the room. He sees a large table in the corner and lifts her up again, and sets her on it. Buffy wiggles around, making sure its stable then nods at Spike.

“Feels good to me babe…now, get back over here.”

She opens her legs so he can move in between them. Spike rushes forward and kisses her hard on the mouth. He nips at her lips, getting moans from Buffy while doing it. He pulls back and starts to lick and suck at her neck again. Buffy is not idle, she starts to reach her hands under his shirt and feels his smooth skin. She scratches her nails on it and feels him shiver and bite her neck hard. She lets out a moan and starts to tug at his belt. She finally gets in unbuckled and pulls it off. She throws it away on the floor, and starts to work on his zipper. Her hands are shaking so bad, she can’t get a hold of it, and Spike senses this. He pulls back from her neck and reaches his own hands down to unzip and pull down his pants. He erection stands erect and Buffy can’t help but lick her lips. Spike sees this and almost comes at the sight.

“Jesus Buffy! Are you trying to kill me before we even get started pet?”

She giggles at him and runs her finger across his cock.

“Who…me?” she smiles and starts to lightly stroke his cock, making it even harder. She sees pre cum form at the tip, and uses her finger to scoop it up. She brings it to her lips and sucks it off. She hears Spike let out a cry, and feels his cum splash against her stomach. She looks down and sees cum all over her stomach, then looks back up and Spike.

“Baby, you made a mess”

Spike lets out a whimper and kisses her neck.

“I’m sorry pet, but you know what happens when you do that. God that looked so fucking hot” He starts to unbuckle her pants and yanks them down and off. She sees her flimsy thong and rips it off her. Buffy lets out a yell, and then starts giggling.

“Baby, those were new” She pouts and Spike tugs on her lip.

“Yeah, but you can just buy more for me to tear off”

He reaches around to unclip her bra.

“Spike… baby, are you ready?…I mean you just came.”

Spike lets out a groan and brings her hand to his already hard erection.

“Does that feel like I’m ready?”

Buffy lets out a moan and starts stroking his cock.

Spike lets out a whimper and pushes Buffy down on the desk. He bends down to suck on one of her nipples. Buffy throws her head back and whimpers and strokes his cock faster. Spike pulls back…panting. Buffy looks up at him.

“Wha…why did you stop baby?”

He looks up at her and grins.

“I’m sorry baby, I can’t wait anymore.”

With that said, he slams into her heat, and feels Buffy starts to quiver with her first orgasm.

“SPIKE!!!...OH GOD!!!” She lets her head drop on the table and wraps her legs tighter around him.

Spike pounds into her, and leans forward to put his hands on the table. He starts to hear the table pound against the wall, and keeps going.

Buffy leans up to kiss him and moans in his mouth. She meets him thrust for thrust.

“Spike…harder baby…please”

Spike lets out a yell, and starts pushing harder into her. He can hear his balls slapping against her and keeps pounding. He can feels his balls start tightening and knows he’s gonna cum, but he doesn’t want to before Buffy. He takes one of his hands, and starts to flick her clit. Buffy throws her head back and lets out a yell.

“OH FUCK!!! SPIKE!!”

She grips his shoulders, and starts quivering and thrusts faster against his cock.

As soon as Spike felt Buffy’s tight pussy grip his cock in a vice grip, he cums hard in her pussy. He lets out a growl and thrusts harder. He grips the side of the desk tighter.

Finally, he starts to calm down, and slows his thrusts. He falls half way on top of her and feels their sweaty bodies glide against each other. Just as he is about to say how amazing that was, they both hear a crack, and feel the desk fall out from under them. They both fall to the ground with a smack.

Buffy looks up and Spike and lets out a huge laugh.

“OH GOD! We broke the desk baby! I can’t believe…” she starts shaking from laughing and Spike joins in. When she stops and looks at Spike, she sees him looking at her. She brings her hand up to his cheek.

“Spike…that was…god that was amazing”

Spike grins at her and leans down to kiss her.

“That it was baby…it really was”

She hugs him and kisses him.

“I love you William.”

He smiles at her and brushes hair from her face.

“I love you too”

He lays his head down on her breast and lies there for a few moment. He then hears Buffy speak.

“Uh…Spike…as much as I love cuddling…we should leave. Because we just fucked in the janitors closet and I don’t know what people have done on this table before us.”

Spike leaps up and pulls her with him.

“Uh…good point pet.”

They both laugh and start to dress, not knowing that someone had heard the whole thing from outside the door.


“You may have him now, Bitch, but you can’t keep my William forever. He is mine, he belongs to princess” Drusilla lets out a laugh and walks away.





A/N: uh oh!!! dum dum dum!!!! yes ladies and gents that was the last spuffy moment for a while!!! sorry but it has to be done!! love u guys and plz plz plz plz * gets down on knees* plz plz leave a review!!!
Chapter 28 by spikester0889
A/N: here is another chapter! it is not long! so sry bout that! thank u to B, Seraiza, spikeslover, Allison, lindsay, alexandrea, blondibear, Anne, and sarah g for leaving me those WONDERFUL, OUTSTANDING REVIEWS!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!!


A/N: dum dum dum!!!! im evil i know this !!!! he he ! but u guys love me anyway!! plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review...plz:D


"GILES!!! Are you home!?”



Buffy shuts the front door, and sets her bag on the floor.



“Giles? Are you home yet?”



She walks into living room and sees he isn’t there. Just as she is about to call out to him again, he calls out to her from the kitchen.



“I’m in the kitchen Buffy!”



She smiles and rushes into the kitchen. When she sees him, she runs to him and wraps her arms around him. She kisses his cheek and steps back.



“Where have you been!? I mean, it has been two weeks and I missed you like crazy!” she smiles at him and hugs him again. Giles lets out a laugh.



“Well, as I told you before I left, I went to visit a friend. It went well to say the least.”



As he says this, he takes off his glasses to clean them and blushes.



Buffy looks at him and lets at a scream.



“GILES! You got some didn’t you! You, mister, had a little something something didn’t you?” She slaps his arm and laughs. Giles blushes more and coughs.



“Uhhh..I do not have a clue as to what you are talking about Buffy dear. What do you mean I “got some”?”



Buffy giggles at him.



“Giles…you know what I mean. It’s ok if you did. I’m just happy for you” She smiles and kisses his cheek.



“Well, I’m really glad to have you back, but I promised the gang that I would meet them at the bronze tonight. So…can I go?” She looks at with pleading eyes.



“Yes Buffy you can go. But, be home a little early if you can. You have school tomorrow.” Buffy lets out a yelp and hugs him.



Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!” She runs upstairs and into her room. She picks up the phone to call Spike. After the 6th ring, Spike still hasn’t answered, so she gives up and puts the phone down.



“Huh…that’s weird. Oh well…I’ll just stop by his house to tell him I’m coming. That will be more fun anyway.” She smiles and rushes to find something to wear.















Spike’s house…20 minutes earlier.













Spike keeps strumming his guitar, trying to find the right words, when he hears knocking on his door. He smiles and thinks it’s Buffy, so he jumps to answer the door. He swings it open.



“I’m so glad you…Drusilla…what are you doing here?”



Drusilla smiles and walks through the door. She stands in the middle of the living room and smiles at him.



“Well, my sweet, darling William. I want you back. I know that you are over this Buffy thing, and you don’t want sunshine, you want your dark princess. So, I will take you back.” With that said, she opens her arms and drops the coat she was wearing. All she is left in is a black teddy.



Spikes eyes open wide and he rushes toward her. He grabs the coat of the floor and flings it to her. He looks at her with wild eyes.



“Listen to me…DRU…I do not want you back! I never will! I am with Buffy and only Buffy! I will never want you again! Now…get out of my house and stay away from me and from Buffy!”



He looks at her, breathing hard, and just as he thought that she listened to him, she starts to laugh in his face. She grabs him by his shirt and pushes him on the couch. She straddles him and holds his arms down. She looks back behind her and calls out.



“ALEX…NOW!!!”



Xander rushes in through the front door and looks at them both. He sees Spike look at him with questionable eyes, and all Xander can do is look back at him. He walks forward and hands Drusilla some pills. They are ecstasy pills. It is said that when you take at least 2, you start to hallucinate. Drusilla shoves two of them in Spike’s mouth, and holds his mouth close. Spike starts to kick and Xander looks around to see if there is anything to hit him with. He sees a statue and hits the top of his head, knowing that it will just knock him out for a bit. Finally, Spike stops struggling, and lies still.



Drusilla sits up and starts to clap happily, she looks at Xander and leans in to kiss him. Xander pulls back and backs up towards the middle of the living room. He drops the statue and stares in horror at what he had just done. He looks at Spike then at Drusilla.



“Oh god Dru…what have we done.”



Druslla giggles and gets off Spike. She walks towards Xander. She pulls her hand back, and brings it down on his face. She left 4 nail marks on his face that are bleeding. Xander brings his hand to his cheek and stares back at Dru.



“We did what we were meant to do! This was supposed to happen!!! William is mine! And he will always be mine! Do not tell anyone about his Alex or you know very well what will happen!” She slaps him again, then rubs his cheek.



“Now…lets finish this.”



She strips off her teddy and points to Spike.



“Undress him now!!!”



Xander nods and walks over to Spike. He starts to remove his clothing, when he hears the phone ring. He stops and looks up at Drusilla.



“Should we answer it?”



Drusilla looks at the phone then at Spike. She shakes her head.



“Nope…finish that Alex, and make sure that he is heavily drugged, I want him to think that I am his precious Buffy. If he does, then he will make love to me, and find out that we belong together.” She smiles and walks to them and helps Xander undress him. At that same moment, Buffy exits her house and heads towards Spike's...not knowing what she will see when she gets there.
Chapter 29 by spikester0889
A/N: Hey everyone! Thank u to lindsay, Allison, sarah g, Seraiza, BuffyandSpikeForever, spikeslover for the support!!! I really really needed that! im glad to say that im sorta ok now. I was stressed cause I got this 0 in English cause some ass stole all my work, so I couldn’t turn it in on time! So….im trying to do extra credit to bring my grade up! But I am happy to say that I have purple hair now, and I got to re decorate me room! I have a lot of Buffy stuff (action figures, comic books, posters) soooo I put them up…everywhere!!! Once again thank u to everyone who said those really really nice things!! I deeply appreciate it!! And im sorry this is such a short chapter, but im getting writes block! Lol ahhh!!!





UHH!!! WILLIAM!!!” Drusilla throws her head back as she bounces on top of Spike. Spike throws his head back and forth, not really knowing what is happening. Dru places her hands on his chest and starts to thrust harder on him. She sees him moves his face to the side and she growls. She uses her hand to turn his face towards her. She sees that his eyes are glazed over, and she sees his lips move. She leans forward to hear him.

“What my darling? Tell your princess what you want.” She slams down on him and rubs his chest. Spike lets out a moan and grips her hips. He lets out a moan.

“Ugh…Buffy…Baby, I love you”

Dru stops on top of him and slaps his face. She whips her head behind her to look at Xander.

“What was that Alex! Why does he hurt princess by saying her name!”

Xander takes a step forward and sighs.

“Dru…I told you that the pills would make him see something that isn’t there. I guess he sees Buffy. That’s why he said her name and not yours. He doesn’t want you anymore.”

Drusilla lets out a cry and starts to move on top of Spike harder, getting a moan from Spike.

“He Will Love Me!!! We Are Meant To Be Together! I will not let Sunshine take my William away from me!!!”

She leans down more on top of him and licks his chest. She throws her head back and just as she is about to cum, she and Xander hear a knock at the door. Both of them freeze, as Spike keeps whimpering under her. He keeps rubber her hips.

“Buffy, please make me cum…”

“Shush…evil William. Do not make mummy mad” she clasps her hand over his mouth and whispers to Xander.

“Don’t answer it! I know who it is…it is sunshine, coming to see her Prince…MY prince. Let her keep knocking. She will hear all the noise we are making and she will come in to see what’s wrong. You can go hide, I don’t want her to see you and find out that you are helping me my dear Alex. Go and hide, I will finish here.”

She looks back down at Spike and starts moving on top of him again. She throws her head back and starts to moan louder.

“UHHH SPIKE!!! BABY! FUCK ME PLEASE! FUCK MUMMY!!!”

She closes her eyes as she hears the door open and lets a smile get out as she hears the gasp. She opens her eyes and sees a shocked Buffy. Drusilla lets out a laugh and continues moving on top of Spike.

“Buffy, sunshine. You came at a wonderful time! My dark prince took me back! Isn’t that great! You no longer have to be with him, he no longer wants you, so be gone!”

She laughs again and screams as she cums. Spike, not knowing that the real Buffy is right there, finally cums and lets out a sigh. He wraps his arms around Drusilla and kisses her neck and face.

Buffy, holding back tears, runs out of the house, not knowing where to go, but she doesn’t care. She knows that she just has to get away from Drusilla and Spike.







BACK AT THE HOUSE…






“Oh my Alex! Did you see sunshine’s face! It was too good!” She laughs and falls back down on Spike.

Xander walks out from where he was hiding and looks at Spike.

“Yeah”, he whispers. “Yeah…it was just great.” He turns to walk away, and whispers “But it’s not over.”



SOMEWHERE…




Buffy doesn’t know how long she has been walking, or where she is for that matter. She has been walking for probably 3 hours, and she can feel her tears still running down her face. All she can see is her Spike…her William…under that thing! She lets out a sob and looks up to see where she is. She sees that she has walked to the bronze and lets out another sob. She was supposed to meet Willow here hours ago, with Spike, and now…she’s here…alone, without her Spike. Fresh tears form in her eyes and as she turns to walk away, she walks right into someone’s chest. She steps back and looks to see who she ran into. She looks up and who she sees makes her stomach churn.

“Hey…Buffy right?”

Angel looks her up and down and smiles.

Buffy cringes and nods.

“Hi…Angel.”






A/N: a cliff hanger u say!!! Nooo!!! Who would do such a thing!!! (looks around) oooohh…I would! I hope u enjoyed it!!! Plz plz plz plz plz leave a review!!!! Plz…pretty plz:D love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 30 by spikester0889
A/N: hello everyone!!!!! Here is another chapter and I hope u guys like it!!! As for the engish problem…I found the work that was taken, but the teacher doesn’t believe me, so she gave me a 55 :(…luckly, my average so far in that class is a 81, so im ok…so far.. I just have to get really good grades on everything else…damn kids! Well I hope you guys like this next chapter. Also, thanks to BuffyandSpikeForever, sarah g, lindsay, spikeslover, Shippy, Allison, Seraiza, B, and Anne for leaving me those WONDERFUL REVIEWS!!!






“Hi…Angel.” She moves over to the side and walks past him.

Angel grins and walks behind her.

“So…Buffy, what are you doing here, this late. I mean all you little friends have left already. Did ya come here to see little old Soi?” He grins at her as she turns around.

Buffy looks at him and groans.

“No, Angel, I was not looking for little old you. And it’s Moi, you idiot!” She groans again and starts to walk away once more. She can still hear Angel walking behind her.

“Buffy…you don’t think I remember do you?”

At those words, Buffy stops in her tracks. Without turning around, she answers back. “What are you talking about?”

Angel lets out a laugh and steps in front of her. “You know what I’m talking about baby. That night, how many years ago was that? Oh I don’t know and I really don’t care. But, I know you remember baby, you know you liked it.” He reaches out to touch her breast, but she slaps his face and steps back.

“Do not touch me Angel…Yes, I remember that night, and I really don’t want to. That night…what you did, I can never forget that. It is burned in my mind for probably the rest of my life! And if you think that I enjoyed that at all, then you are seriously mistaken!” She slaps him in the face once more, and storms off.

As she walks off, Angel looks at you and lets out a laugh. He shakes his head and walks back into the Bronze.


*****


As Buffy gets closer to her house, the more the tears fall. She keeps seeing her William…under that whore. She thinks of the moments she had spent with him, and she can’t seem to understand why he would do that. She walks up the stairs to her house and sits on the steps. She lays her head on her knees and lets more tears fall. As her sobs get louder, she hears a voice behind her.

“Buffy?...Dear, are you alright?” Giles takes a step out of the house and stands next to her. He sits down beside her and rubs small circles on her back. Buffy feels him behind her and lays her head on his shoulder and lets more tears fall down her cheeks. She glances up at him and sees his concerned face.

“Buffy…what’s wrong dear? What happened? Is it Spike? Did something happen at school?”

Buffy looks at him and nods.

“Spike…he…with Drusilla. We were supposed to go to the Bronze with Willow and Xander. I don’t know what happened, but the next thing I know, I’m in his house, and I see him and Drusilla…” she glances at him and blushes. “They were having sex Giles…” She looks down at her lap and lets out a sigh.

Giles stares down at her and lets out a sigh of his own. He puts his hand under her chin and raises her head.

“Buffy…look at me.”

She glances at him through her tears and sniffs. He reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a handkerchief and hands it to her. She takes it and blows her nose. He lets out a cough and starts to talk.

“Buffy…I don’t know what exactly happened and honestly, by the way you just described it, I don’t want to know. But I do know that he is not worth your tears. No one is. Do not cry over him…do you hear me dear. Don’t cry over a man that could care less about you. Don’t cry over a man that is not worthy of your love. Don’t cry at all dear. He doesn’t deserve anything you have given him, and he especially doesn’t deserve your tears.” He takes the handkerchief from her and wipes her eyes clean. He leans forward and leaves a kiss on her forehead.

Buffy pulls back and lets out a tiny smile. “Thank you Giles, for saying that. I just…I just don’t know what to do. I love him Giles…so much and it hurts to know that…he didn’t love me. It hurts so much to lose him after…after losing mom. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but for some reason, everyone leaves me. Dad, mom and now William. What is it going to take Giles! I mean, I am a nice person right? What else do I have to do so people don’t leave me anymore…I…” Before she can finish, she bursts out in tears and Giles pulls her to him. He keeps rubbing her back.

“Let it out Buffy…it’s ok. I promise it will all be ok…it will get better…it has to.” He closes his eyes and prays that he is right.





SPIKE’S HOUSE




Spike lets out a groan as he wakes up. He sits up and immediately falls back down on the couch. He lets out a small moan and grips his head and stomach. He closes his eyes and tries to remember what had happened last night. He remembers writing a song for his Buffy, then he heard a knock. He opens his eyes as he remembers that Drusilla was at the door. He grips his head harder as he tries to remember. She had walked in, and she was wearing a teddy…then she pushed him on the couch. He sits up and looks around the room. He notices he is naked, and there is dry cum on the bottom of his body. He looks around and sees Drusilla’s coat on the floor and the door wide open. As he starts to think about what else had happened, he is suddenly filled with a rush of nausea and rushes to the bathroom.


******


He flushes the toilet when he is finished and slides down the other side of the wall. He closes his eyes then opens them wide as he remembers something odd.

Drusilla…on top of him…naked and him screaming out Buffy’s name. He lets out a yell as he realizes what had happened. He gets up and rushes out in the living room and picks up the coat. He walks into the kitchen and throws it into the trashcan and falls to the floor.

She drugged him…she had to. That’s the only thing he can think of. She took it too far this time. He thinks back to what else had happened.

*““Buffy, sunshine. You came at a wonderful time! My dark prince took me back! Isn’t that great! You no longer have to be with him, he no longer wants you, so be gone!””*

“Oh fuck…no…please no.” Spike feels the tears in his eyes as he remembers. He starts to speak to no one in particular.

“She saw it…she saw me with Dru and she thinks…oh god no…please no” He gets up and rushes to the phone. He dials the number that he has memorized by heart and waits for someone to answer. He finally gets the answering machine and leaves a message.

“Buffy! Buffy please baby! Answer the phone! I know what you saw and it’s not what you think! Please baby…please answer the phone and talk to me!! Buffy…” He stops as he hears someone answer the phone.

“William? Please don’t call here anymore…Buffy wishes to not talk to you anymore, so it would be better to stop calling here please.”

Spikes eyes widen as he hears Giles’s voice. He starts rambling.

“Giles! Giles please, let me talk to her, just for a minute! Please. I know what she saw and it’s not like that! please just…”

“William! Please do not call here again!”

Spike hears Giles slam the phone down. Spike lets out a strangled cry and slides to the floor. He lets his head fall on his knees and lets the tears fall, not caring that he was still naked. He could care less about anything else at that moment, except for what Drusilla had done.

“Oh god…Why me??”






ACROSS TOWN





Xander knocks on his door and steps back as he waits for him to answer. He takes another step back as the door opens.

“Xander! Just the man I wanted to see. Please come in and tell me the good news of our dear Buffy!!!” Angel lets out a smile and pushes Xander through the door.








A/N: uh oh!!!! Angel!!!! Dum dum dum!!!! Hope yall liked the chapter…lol :D if ya did…plz plz plz plz plz plz leave me a review….pretty plz!!!!!! :D I love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter31 by spikester0889
Angel throws Xander down in his seat and stands before him smiling.

“Soooo…Xand…tell me what happened with my dearest Buffy!”Angel says, while sitting down next to Xander.

Xander looks at him and sighs, “Well, I think you got what you wanted. There is no way that Spike and Buffy are going to get back together. Drusilla made sure of that.”

Angel lets out a laugh and slams his hand on Xander’s back. He then moves his hand up to grab the back of Xander’s neck while saying, “You better tell me what happened boy. And I want every single… last… detail…understood?”

Xander nods and starts the story. When he is finished, Angel jumps up and laughs.

“Oh my, that is one grand story there Xander! I just can not believe that our dear old Buffy saw them both together. Man! That just makes me so happy! Finally, I’ll get what I deserve and Spike will get nothing.”

Xander looks up from his seat and stares at Angel. “What you deserve…What you deserve! You, Angel, deserve a huge foot in your huge ass! Why are you doing this to them! Why can’t you just leave them alone! You don’t deserve anything Angel and you know it!”

Angel rushes towards Xander and picks him up by his neck. He reaches a hand back and slaps Xander across the face, then throws him on the floor. Angel walks and stands over him while saying, “You watch your mouth Xander, or a certain someone whom you love, will get punished for your actions…so you better shut your mouth and do as I say.”

Xander nods up at him, “Alright…alright you win.”

Angel grins and steps back, “Damn right I win. Now get your ass up and out of here so you can get ready for school tomorrow. You better make sure that those two will never get back together…”

Xander gets up from his spot on the floor and walks towards the door. Before he walks out of the house, he turns back to Angel and says, “When all of this is over, stay away from me and anyone else that I love. I don’t want to see you, or talk to you ever again Angel. So let’s just finish this so we can both move on with our life.” With that Xander turns back around and storms out the door.






Next day at School……




As Buffy walks into the lunch room, she can feel every eye on her. She knows that everyone has heard about Spike and Drusilla, and now everyone stares at her and talks about her behind her back. Buffy can feel the tears rushing to her eyes as she thinks back at what had happened. She closes her eyes so the tears won’t fall, and then looks around the room for somewhere to sit. She immediately sees Willow and rushes towards her.

As she sits down at the table, Buffy finally lets the tears fall.

Willow looks at her friend as she asks, “What is it? What’s wrong Buffy? What happened?”

Buffy tries to take a deep breath as she cries out, “It’s Spike…he and Drusilla….Oh god they….she was on top of him…”

Willow’s eyes open and rushes over to her friend. She pulls Buffy to her and talks to her while she cries.

“Oh Buffy….I’m so sorry. I heard that he…but I didn’t believe it. I just thought it was some rumor. Oh god I’m so sorry Buffy. Don’t worry ok? It will get better. That asshole will get what he deserves.”

“When you say ‘asshole’, you aren’t talking about me are you?”

Both Willow and Buffy look up from hugging each other to see Spike standing in front of the table. Buffy pulls away from Willow and asks, “What do you want Spike?”

Spike lets out a sigh and pulls out a chair to sit next to Buffy. He reaches over to take Buffy’s hands in his hands, but she pulls them away. Spike lets out a sigh, “God Buffy, baby, please listen to me. I know what you saw and I swear to you it’s not what you think! Drusilla raped me baby, I swear to you! I didn’t know what she was doing and you know I would never hurt you. Please believe me baby…you have to believe me….I lov…” ‘SLAP!’

Spike reaches up to touch his now read cheek, and looks at Buffy. Buffy pulls her hand back and looks at Spike with menacing eyes.

“Don’t…don’t you dare say you love me Spike! You don’t know a thing about love! You love me?! No…no you don’t even care about me! If you even cared about me in the slightest, you wouldn’t have slept with her! All I ever did was love you! I gave you everything, I loved with you with every fiber of me being and this is how you repay me!?...”

Spike tries to grab her hand as she speaks, “Buffy, baby please listen to me…”

“No! No I am tired of listening to you! I should have known that you would do this to me, and I only blame myself for even thinking that you cared about me. It’s over Spike….goodbye!”

As Buffy stands up from her seat, she dumps her lunch on top of Spike, then storms out of the lunchroom.

Spike holds back tears as he looks at Willow, “Willow…please listen to me. I can explain.”

Willow shakes her heads as she also stands up. “No William. I am not listening to you. What you did to Buffy is inexcusable. I’m not your friend William…not anymore. You disgust me.”

Willow picks up her bags off the table and runs off after Buffy.

Spike lets out a sob as she lays his head down on the table.

“My Spike! There you are! I have been looking all over the school for you!” Drusilla yells as she wraps her arms around him.

Spike slaps her hands away, while yelling, “Don’t you touch me Drusilla, I don’t want you to touch me ever again. If you think that I would ever touch you after what you did, you are seriously demented. I will never love you like I love Buffy. You will pay for this you self centered whore!”

He looks her up and down, then lets out a scoff, before he runs after Buffy, to try and catch her.

Drusilla clutches her fist together, as she looks around for Xander. She finally spots him, and rushes towards him.

“I need to speak with you now!” She yells, and grabs his hand, tugging him into the nearest class room. As soon as they are both in the room, Drusilla slaps Xander across the face.

“It didn’t work!” She screams, with rage in her eyes, “It didn’t fucking work you dick! You said that he wouldn’t remember anything, and he does! He remembers everything! You will take care of this now Alex, or I will be very, very angry. And you know what happens when mummy is mad.”

“Yes! I know I know, and I will take of this as soon as possible. Just don’t do anything alright?” he cries out, tears filling his eyes.

Drusilla lets out a smile and slowly nods her head. She blows him a kiss and leaves the room.

Xander lets his head fall, and mumbles, “This will end…tonight”



****************************



As Buffy walks into her house, she feels the tears she has been holding all day fall.

“God…Why did he do this to me. Mom I wish you were here…”

Buffy lets out a sigh and plops down on the couch. She lays her head back against it and lets more tears fall.

As she starts to cry louder, something on the table catches her eye. She brings her head back up, and reaches forward for the box lying on the table. She looks at the tag, which says ‘Open me’, and lets out a hopeful grin. She tears at the package, and inside there is a note that says…


Upstairs'


Buffy closes the box while she looks up stairs and lets out a breath. She slowly gets up and heads towards the stairs.
Chapter 32 by spikester0889
A/N: well everyone...here ya go...finally!!!!!!!! sorry it took so long, but i had to figure out the ending to this story before i started writing again! thank to B, sarah g, Lindsay, Anne, blondiebear, and Bint for leaving me those GREAT REVIEWS! this chapter is dedicated to you guys for helping me!!! thank you all and i hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!! love you guys!




Earlier that Day…


Spike tossed himself on the bed and closed his eyes. He lets more tears fall as he thinks back about what had happened at school. He starts to talk to himself.

“God…she will never forgive me. I love her so much…” He trails off and begins to sob. As he tries to catch his breath, he hears a knock on his bedroom door. He sits up and begins wiping off his face.

“Yeah…who is it?” He sniffs and walks to the door. Just before he opens it, he hears Xander’s voice behind the door.

“Spike…it’s me…Xander. Can you open the door? I really need to talk to you.”

Spike swings open the door and lets out a small smile.

“Hi Xand…come in please.” He leaves open the door and walks back to the bed. He sits back down and holds his head in his hands. He sniffs and starts talking to Xander.

“I don’t know what to do Xander. I mean god…did you see her face? She looked so torn up. God Xand…I don’t know what to do. She won’t listen to me. She won’t let me explain what had happened. I have to tell someone. Will you listen to me?”

Xander shakes his head and grabs the chair at Spike’s desk. He puts it in front of Spike and lets out a breath.

“Spike…you don’t have to explain anything. I already know.”

Spike lifts his head and raises his eyebrows at him.

“What do you mean you “already know”?”

Xander takes a breath and starts his story.

“It happened the first day of school, when we first saw Buffy. I guess Drusilla knew you were attracted to her, cause she approached me that day.”



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> That day


Xander walked down the hallway, and was suddenly pulled into the boy’s bathroom. He looked up and saw Drusilla looking at him. She walked next to him and brushed his hair out of his face.

“Alex…you know of this new Buffy don’t you dear?”

At Xander’s nod, she smiles and rubs his cheek.

“Good…good. Well, my Willy seems to like this Buffy and I don’t like it. Now, I want you to help me. I have a feeling that they will be together soon, not even I can stop that. But, there is a way that I can break them apart. Would you like to hear it?”

At first, Xander starts to shake his head no, but she slaps him across the face and he quickly shakes his head yes.

“Good Alex. Here is what we would do. First, we start to stalk Buffy. When I say “we” I mean you.”

Xander speaks up at this.

“Why do I have to? I mean I have no problem with them being together and neither should you. Spike probably never loved you anyhow so why are you wigging on this Drusilla?”

Drusilla strikes him again and goes real close to his face.

“I’m doing this because I love my William and if he isn’t with me then he should be with no one! Not even that Sunshine! He is mine and if you know better, you will help me Alex, or I will take what was yours.”

Xander raises his head at her.

“What do you mean , what was mine?”

Drusilla lets out a giggle and starts to rub his face.

“Silly Alex. You think people don’t notice that people don’t see how you look at her.”

Xander raises an eyebrow.

“Look at who? Who are you talking about Dru?”

She lets out another laugh.

“The cute redhead…ahhh Willow! So innocent. So beautiful. You think people don’t see how you look at her. You are in love Alex.”

Xanders eyes widen and he lets a breath.

“Ok…so what if I like her. What does that have to do with Spike and Buffy?”

Drusilla brushes her hands over his face.

“Well…Alex…if you don’t help me get my Willy back, you will never see her again. I can take her away from you forever Alex. And don’t underestimate me.”

Xander backs away and stares at her.

“How…how can you do that?”

She lets out another laugh and starts to giggle.

“There is a certain, man in this school that with some…certain persuasion, I got him to agree with my terms. He also wants your redhead. Do you know who I am speaking of Alex. Think hard.”

She giggles.

Xander falls back against the wall and lets out a strangled breath.

“Parker….”

Drusilla claps her hands together and lets out a squeal.

“YES…good Alex!...it is Parker and he wouldn’t mind having a go with Willow.”

Xander looks at her with cold eyes.

“How can you just do this to people?!I don’t want any part of this! Just leave me and Willow alone!”

Drusilla shakes her head and laughs.

“No Alex, I need you to help me. Willow haS already started a friendship with Sunshine so that means you will start one too. And when the time is right, you will pounce. If not, Willow will know the true meaning of Suffer.” She smiles and pats his head.

“I hope you think about this Alex. I must go to class. Think about this…or else.”

She smiles again and leaves the bathroom.

Xander falls to the floor when he hears clapping. He looks up and sees Angel staring down on him.

“Wow…that was pretty smart what she did. Now Xander…you are going to help me now.”




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spike’s house…Present….



“And that’s how all this started. After Angel heard about the deal, he said that if I don’t help him get Buffy, then he would hurt Willow. So I couldn’t say no to both of them. I was the one who gave you those drugs that day. I was there when Drusilla raped you. I was there when Buffy saw it. I was there and I didn’t do anything to stop it cause I knew that her and Angel would hurt Willow. I know it was wrong…but it’s Willow. Things started to get out of control. I had to kill Spike. I killed Parker. He was trying to hurt you and Buffy too early and I lost it. I followed him to the house and I stabbed him. He was gonna hurt you guys and then Willow and I couldn’t live with that. I just couldn’t.”

Xander looks down and lets the tears he has been holding onto for so long, fall. He looks back up as he hears Spike begin to talk.

“Xander….I understand that you had to do that, but don’t think that I agree with it. You ruined any chance of me and Buffy being together don’t you see that. I miss her so much and now she’s gone because of what you did. How can I ever forgive you?”

Xander takes a breath.

“You don’t have to. I haven’t so why should you. I just wanted to tell you so that you can tell Buffy so that you can get her back….oh god Buffy! Spike what day is it!”

“Uhhh I think it’s a Thursday…why?”

Xander jumps up.

“OH god….Spike today’s the day that Angel wanted to make his move on Buffy! He is at her house right now!”

Spikes eyes widen and he stands up. He walks towards the door and swings it open.

“Let’s go then…..”



A/N: uh oh!!!!!!!!! will he get there in time? is Xander just lying? is angel really there? u have to leave a review and wait for the next chapter to find out :D hehehe love you guys!!!!!!!!! LEAVE A REVIEW PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 33 by spikester0889
A/N: well here is another chapter, but its really small...sorry!!!! thanks to tina, blondiebear, Dannii, Allison, Anne, Bint, spikeslover, sarah g, Seraiza, DK, B, lisa bailey, and lindsay for leaving me those wonderful reviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you guys and i hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




As Buffy walks up the stairs, a million thoughts rush through her head.

“I hope he is there…I hope he talks to me…I hope I can forgive him…I hope he still loves me…”

As she keeps these thoughts rushing through her head, her heart starts to beat faster. Finally she rushes through her bedroom door.

“SPIKE!!! I’m sorry! I don’t care what you did! I love you William!”

She looks around and sees no one there.

“Spike…? William are you here?” She looks over her bed, and the next thing she knows, she is thrown face first into her bed. She screams and begins to struggle.

“STOP IT! Get off of me!!!”

Angel grips her harder and raises her and slams her hard down on the floor.

“SHUT UP! Shut up you fucking whore! You shouldn’t still love him! Did you see what he did to you! God Summers you really are a slut! You would take anyone wouldn’t you! As long as they have a fucking dick right! You are supposed to be mine you slut! Why do you think all of this is happening huh? What, did you think that you could have anyone else?! The notes, the stalking! All of that was me and well I had some help. Maybe you should ask your beloved friend, Xander about that!” Angel smiles above her as he feels her freeze under him.

“What…what do you mean Xander? What does he have to do with any of this?”

Angel laughs above her and slams her down again on the floor.

“He was the one who helped me! He told me everything! Where you were, who you were with! Everything!”

Buffy freezes once again and she feels tears in her eyes.

She whispers, “No…no you are lying…you’re lying!”

Angel flips her over and holds her down with his weight.

“Nope baby…I’m not lying! Your precious Xander betrayed both you and Willy! How does that feel Buffy! To know that no one, not even your mother or father would stay around for you! I mean god, you mother probably died cause of you! How does that make you feel baby…good huh?”

Buffy starts to cry and begs for Angel to let her go.

“Please Angel…just let me go ok? Please, I won’t tell anyone about this. Please angel!”

Angel laughs and slaps her face.

“Shut up you bitch! I have waited forever for this day! To see you beg me to let you go! And now I have you, right here under me, moving your tight, hot little body under me and do you think that I’m gonna let you go!”

He slaps her again, and rips her shirt open.

“Ohhh, nice bra baby, lets see what else you wore for daddy!”





A/N well.........did ya like it....probably not lol sorry everyone!!!!!!!! lol i had to lol i love you guys and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz LEAVE A REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 34 by spikester0889
A/N Hey everyone!!!!!!! Here is my new chapter and I really really really hope u guys like it!!!! Im sorry I haven’t been updating for a while, but im gonna try to finish it as soon as I can. I don’t know if im goin to do that one I posted, It was just an idea. I will think of something though..lol well here is the chapter:D and just in case anyone cares, I just ended skool:D so that is a HUGE PLUS to me!!!!!!! I don’t have to write any stupid essays. I got all A’s this year and so im really really really really really happy:D now really here is the new chapter:D AND ALSO...I ADDED SOME STUFF TO THIS CHAPTER...I WANTED A LITTLE MORE TO A SCENE...SO HERE YA GO...







“No, please stop it!!! Please!”

Angel lets out a laugh and continues to undress Buffy. He has already taken off her pants, and she is now lying on the floor in just her underwear and bra.

“Now, now Buffy dear, there is no point in yelling since no one is going to hear you or come see you for that matter. Not even you’re precious Spikey.”

Buffy shakes her head and spits in his face.

“That’s where you’re wrong! He is gonna come and save me! I know he will…”

Angel lets out a girlish giggle and picks up Buffy and throws her on the bed.

“Not, that’s where you are wrong princess. You see, Xander, my right hand man, is helping me as we speak. He knows that I’m here right now, and he is at Spike’s house, probably hurting him or worse, killing him… which I can only hope for.”

Angel smiles and takes off his shirt.

“You see, we made this deal weeks ago. I told him to give me one, just one moment with you, and I won’t hurt his precious Willow and it worked. I mean here I am, with you naked well almost naked, and I’m going to get what I finally deserve, while you’re boyfriend is getting his ass kicked.”

“Hey Peaches! What exactly are you going to get that you deserve?!”

Spike stands in the doorway, seeing a shirtless Angel and a nearly naked Buffy on the bed. He clenches his fist in rage and steps closer to them.

“Oh wait…I know what you deserve…” and with that, Spike runs forward and slams his fist in Angel’s face, knocking Angel down. “My bloody foot in your bloody ass!”

Spike kicks him in the face, and again in the stomach. Spike finally picks up Angel’s head and bangs it against the floor. Spike looks at the blood ooze from Angel’s face and smiles lightly. He looks up and sees a Buffy, on the verge of tears. Spike rushes towards her to hold her, but Angel reaches out a hand to grab his foot. He pulls Spike down on the floor and straddles him. He starts to punch him in the face.

"What did you think Spikey! That you could just come here and takes what's mine! I don't think so Willy!"

Spike kicks him in the crotch and pushes him to the ground. Spike then straddles him and grabs his neck. He starts to choke him.

"Don't ever think that or say that she is yours! She will never be yours!"

Spike starts to punch him as Angel pulls out a knife from his pants. Buffy sees this and calls out to Spike.

"Spike! He has a knife!"

Spike's eyes widen as he sees the knife, and he pushes Angel's hand back toward him. Angel lets out a laugh.

"What are you gonna do Spikey!? Kill me! Come on then...Try me! Do it...kill me!"

Angel's eyes widen as Spike stabs him in the stomach. Blood rushes from his side onto Spike's hand. Spike jerks his hand back and looks at the blood. Angel looks up at Spike.

"Wow Willy..you actually did it."

Angel's head falls back onto the floor with a "thump."

Spike gets up on shakey legs and drops the knife. He hears a sob behind him and turns to see his Buffy. He runs towards her and finally lets his tears fall.

“Oh god pet, I thought I had lost you! I love you so much Buffy, you have to believe me when I say that I had no doing in what you saw! I swear it baby, I didn’t sleep with Dru, she raped me pet… I love you and you only! Please, please believe me…”

Spike is silenced when Buffy presses her lips to his. She runs her hands over his face and lets her own tears fall.

“Spike…William I believe you . I don’t know what Dru did, but I know she did something. I love you Will…so much and I can’t live without you…I just can’t.” She leans in and kisses him. She pulls back to look at Angel then back at Spike.

"Spike...is he...is he dead?"

Spike shakes his head.

"No baby...he isn't...as much as i would like to see him dead, that would be too good for him. I want him in jail and butt raped"

Buffy lets out a laugh and leans in to kiss him.

They are interrupted when Xander coughs at the door. Both Spike and Buffy look up at him.

“Uhh…guys, not to ruin the moment and all, but we do have a unconscious guy on the floor that well…isn’t so nice.”

Buffy gets up from her spot on the bed and stands in front of Xander.

“Is it true Xander…angel…what he said, that you had helped him do this to me and Spike…is it true!”

Xander looks down then looks back up with tears in his eyes.

“Yes Buffy…it’s true. I did it.”

A loud smack is heard throughout the room. Buffy looks at Xander with hate in her eyes.

“Get out…Xander get out right now before I say something I will regret.”

Xander starts to open his mouth to explain, but Spike interrupts.

“No mate…don’t explain yet, just go yeah?”

Xander nods and turns to leave the room. Before he goes down the stairs, he turns to look at Buffy.

“I’m sorry Buffy, I really and truly am.” He heads back down the stairs and Buffy turns to Spike.

“Let’s just call the police and then you can fill in the rest later.”

Spike nods at her and goes to hug her.

“Buffy…when Xander goes to explain…listen to him. He has a real reason why he did what he did, and I myself had already forgiven him. I mean…if I can, then you can too.”

Buffy nods and lets out a breath.

“I think I will…I just need some time to breath…after we put this asshole…”she kicks Angel in the head… “in jail for some good quality man time…” Spike smiles and goes for the phone.



AT DRU’S…


Drusilla stands in front of her door, waiting for word from Xander.

“What is keeping him so long…where is my Alex.”

She whimpers and goes to the couch to sit down.

“I hope he did what I asked, or mummy is going to be very, very angry.”



THE END…





























A/N NOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!! Hehehe scared ya huh!!! Well don’t worry I have I think at least 2 more chapters left before this great story ends lol thanks to sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, Lindsay, and DK for giving me those reviews about my “possible” story…I really appreciate it:D and for the rest of ya’s that read my lovely story and just cant take what…2 mins out of ur time to write me one review…well all I gots to say is…*gets on knees* please please please please please please please please please please leave me one!!! I need them really really really bad…without them I cant write good..trust me..so please leave a review and I will love you forever..i swear:D love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 35 by spikester0889
A/N hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D well…I have one more chapter after this one..and I will try to get it posted later tonight, if I don’t I am sorry. I really don’t want to end this story, but it must be done makes me sad just thinking about it thanks to Tina, lindsay, kittykat, B, BuffyandSpikeForever, Seraiza, Allison, sarah g and willy for leaving those great reviews!!!!!!!!!!! I love u guys!!!!!!!!!!











Buffy sits up in bed as she hears the door slam shut.

“Spike! Is that you?”

She gets out of bed and walks over to her door, she leans her head on it just as someone knocks on the door. She smiles, thinking it’s Spike. She swings it open and the next thing she knows she is smacked across the room. She looks up and sees Drusilla standing above her.

“Hello Sunshine. Tell me, do you know where I can find my William? I need him desperately.”

Buffy brings her hand up to her now bruised cheek.

“No Fuckzilla…I don’t know where MY William is, but you should do good to leave him alone. Why are you here anyway?”

Drusilla lets out a laugh and sits down on a chair in front of Buffy.

“Well, a little birdie told me that you were going to be all alone tonight, so I thought that I should come say hello and make sure Sunshine was behaving herself, which I can see that you are not”

Buffy looks up at her.

“What do you mean “little birdie Dru”?

Drusilla lets out another laugh and strokes her hand across Buffy’s face.

“Your dear Alex dearie. He tells me everything. He belongs to me too, he just doesn’t know it yet.”

Buffy feels tears come to her eyes.

“What did Xander do? Please Drusilla tell me…I have to know”

Drusilla gets off her chair, and bends down right in front of her.

“He is the one that helped me with everything. If he didn’t do what I asked, I would have hurt poor Willow…and he knew I was not joking. William is mine Sunshine, not yours. I wanted him back, so I told Alex to help me and you know what…he did. He killed for me, and I know he will kill again. At first, I just wanted him to hurt you, to keep you away from William, but now, I know that he will kill for me…even you. So, Willaim will discover that you left, that you disappeared, and he will come back to me.”

Buffy’s eyes widen, then she lets out a smile and pulls out a recorder out of her back pocket.

“Thanks for all the info Dru, we couldn’t have done it without you.”

Drusillas eyes open wide and opens and closes her mouth.

“What do you mean “we”?

Buffy lets out a laugh and gets up. As she gets up, her bedroom door slams open and Spike, Xander, and a police officer walk open. Drusilla backs up from them.

“What…What are you doing Alex?”

She looks over at Spike.

“William, darling…what are you doing.”

The police officer walks over to her and takes both of her hands to cuff them together.

“Drusilla Ransom, you are under arrest for attempted muder. You have to right to remain silent…”

Drusilla zones out and lets out a whimper. The police officer drags her out of the house.

Back downstairs, Spike puts an ice pack on Buffy’s face. Buffy winces and looks at Spike. She grabs his hand.

“Thanks baby…”

She looks over at Xander, and motions him over. She gets up as he gets closer, she grabs him to hug him.

“Thank you Xander, for helping me and Spike. Thank you for explaining everything to us. I know I have told you like a hundred times, but I’ll say it again. I forgive you for everything. I understand why you did it…and it’s ok.”

Xander lets out a smile and hugs her back.

“Buffy…it’s ok. I know. But, what if they find out that I killed Parker? I know I can’t get away with that. What am I supposed to do?”

Buffy lets out a little smile.

“It’s all taken care of. Me and Spike told the police that she actually did it and that she would deny it when she was taken into custody, so don’t worry”

She hugs him again and walks over to Spike. Spike grabs her around the waist and nuzzles her neck. Xander takes this as a sign to leave them be.

“Well folks, I have a certain red head at home waiting for me. So, I must go.”

He walks over to them and gives Buffy one more hug. He gives Spike a high five and walks out the door.

Buffy looks back at Spike and smiles.

“It’s over…I can’t believe it. We can actually have like a normal relationship now.”

Spike smiles at her and kisses her on the forehead.

“So you explained everything to old Rupert then?”

Buffy nods and hugs him.

“Yep, I told him everything, and then he let us have the house to ourselves for two weeks. Isn’t that great?!”

Spike nods and bends down to nibble on her neck.

“That is absolutely great baby…what do you say we go upstairs and celebrate it yah?”

Buffy blushes and darts off up the stairs.

Spike looks after her and lets out a laugh. Buffy calls out to him.

“Last one to the bed is a rotten egg…and make sure you kick down the right door this time William!!!”




A/N well everyone…one more chapter..unless after that one..u guys give me enough reviews I will as another…I will have some spuffy love in the next chapter so..YAY!!! and if u guys have any other ideas or questions then don’t hesitate to ask me..i will be more than glad to answer them *does a dance* hehehe…I hope u enjoy it…and plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave a review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thanks again for everything!
Chapter 36 by spikester0889
Author's Notes:
LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
A/N well everyone….it pains me to say this, but all good things must come to an end…thank u to Willy, Allison, sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, kittykat, lindsay, DK, Anne, gimp, and B for leaving me those reviews..i will miss u guys so much! And hopefully if I write another one, u will leave me more reviews:D love u guys!! And here is that last chap….maybe…lol if u guys leave a lot of reviews and such and give me ideas..maybe ill write one more lol maybe! Lol

and here is my new idea for my story :D


Buffy is 16 years old and lives at home with her mom (Joyce) and her 25 year old sister, Faith. She knows that her sister is a known slut and sleeps with men, and then ditches them. When her sister tells Buffy and her mom that she has decided to change and that she has a new boyfriend to help her do just that, buffy thinks that she is full of crap and that her new “boyfriend” is some druggie that lives on the street. Well….Buffy couldn’t be more wrong.

plz review what u think of it everyone :)






“Oh Spike…ahhhh…” Buffy throws her head back as Spike lightly thrusts into her.

Spike looks down at her. He looks as her hair as it sticks to her face, and watches the droplets of sweat drip down her body. He has never seen her look more beautiful. He sees a droplet of sweat go between her breasts. He bends down and licks it up.

Buffy’s eyes open wide and she lets out a whimper of the feel of Spike tongue on her breast.

“Spike…baby please.”

Spike looks up at her and smiles.

“Please what baby…what do you want?”

He thrusts in a little faster, then slows down again.

Buffy digs her nails in his shoulders and lets out another whimper.

“Harder baby…please.”

Spike lets out a grin and starts to thrust a little harder. He lets out puffs of breath with every thrust.

Buffy lets out little squeals of pleasure and thrusts up hard against him. She wraps her legs around his waist, and presses one of her hands against his ass. She pushes him deeper within her. Spike lets out a groan, and lays his head on her shoulder. He bites at the skin there, and starts to suck on it to leave his mark.

Buffy whimpers again, and thrusts harder against him.

“Spike…baby…oh god you feel so good.” She lets out a gasp as she feels him lightly bite her with his blunt teeth.

Spike starts to thrust faster and harder within her. Her moans and gasps are just too much for him. He pulls back from her shoulder and lifts him self up higher above her.

“Buffy…luv, look at me.”

Buffy opens her eyes and stares into his. His usually light blue eyes are now dark with desire and love for her. She can feel tears form in her eyes at the feeling of how much love she feels for him at that moment. She thanks god for not taking him away from her.

She is brought back to earth when she hears Spike starts to whimper. She looks up at him and she can tell he is close. She pushes him deeper within her, and pulls him down on top of her. She whispers in his ear.

“Oh god Spike…please baby, cum for me. Please, make me cum with you…ahhh…please.” She trails her finger nails across his back and leaves red marks. She trails her hands down to his ass and pushes him deeper. Spike can feel he is close and he won’t cum unless his Goldlocks cums with him. He moves one of his hands down and lightly touches her clit.

“OH…oh god Spike…Spike I’m gonna cum..oh god…yes….ahhh”

Spike lets out a grunt and thrusts 5 more times till he finally cums hard inside her.

He lets out a sigh and falls softly on top of her. Buffy lets out a purr and rubs her hands all over his back. She kisses the top of his head and licks his neck.

“Baby…I need to breathe too.” She lets out a laugh as Spike rolls off of her. Both let out a whimper as he slides out of her. She slides up against him and he wraps his arms around her waist.

“Buffy, pet…I love you, you know that right?”

Buffy smiles and nods at him.

“I know, and I love you too, but it just sucks that all this shit had to happen. But then again, if it didn’t, do you think we would still be together? I mean maybe without all this shit, maybe we wouldn’t have been still together.”

Spike nods and looks at her.

“I think I would have been with you which ever.”

Buffy smiles and bends down to throw the blanket over the both of them. She yawns and lies back against Spike.

“Love you Spike…”

Spike smiles and lays his head on top of hers. He lightly strokes her arm.

“I love you too baby…always will.”




Sometimes, in life, bad things happen. Yes, having bad things happen to you sucks, but if life was just easy and good things happened to everyone, what surprises would life bring? Sometimes, even though the bad things may seem dark, there is always a light where you can go and experience the good things in life. Never give up just cause life may seem hard and it seems that youre stuck, always try with all your might.



A/N thanks so much to everyone who read and stuck with this story! I mean really! At times it would take me forever to post a chapter and u guys didn’t care. U stuck with me and read on and I love you all for it!! I don’t know about a sequal, but I think I might just do that….u never know..as for the other story…im not 100% sure..but if u guys have any ideas then plz plz tell me..i have enjoyed writing this story so much and once again..thank u sooo much…..love Spikester0889 aka Jamie lynn..
Epilogue by spikester0889
A/N Hello everyone...just thought i would add a Epilogue for you guys and i really really really hope u like it! love you guys!!!!! and here ya go:D


4 years later



“William! Get you cute butt down here now! Elizabeth wants to leave!”

Buffy holds on to her 4 year old, about ready to come up there to kick her husband’s ass.

Today her William was graduating from college and she couldn’t be more proud. It has been 4 years after the Drusilla and Angel situation, and Buffy couldn’t be more happy. A couple days after Drusilla went to jail, Buffy surprised Spike by telling him that she was pregnant with Lizzy. She had never seen Spike look so excited. After she told him, he immediately asked her to marry him. Then he gave her a ring and she couldn’t believe it. Spike was going to ask her anyway, even before she told him she was pregnant. Buffy said yes and a month later they were married. So, at Spike’s high school graduation, he had a pregnant wife sitting in the front row. The next year was Buffy’s graduation and Spike’s freshman year at college. It was hard on them both, and they said many times that they should just end it. But they loved each other to much to just end it…after all they’ve been through.

Now it was Spike’s graduation from college and she could not believe it. After all they’ve been through; they were still able to have a life together. But she wouldn’t be with him very much longer if he didn’t hurry up and get downstairs!

Buffy rolls her eyes, but lets out a smile as she thinks back these past few years. But her smile quickly turns into a frown as she looks at the clock. In exactly 30 min, her husband and the father of her child would be graduating, if he just hurried up!

“William! What in the world are you doing up there! You have only 15 more minutes mister, and then I’m coming up there to kick your stupid skinny As…”, before she can finish, William jumps down the stairs out of breath.

“Ok, ok, ok…I’m here. Sorry it took so long baby.” He walks over to his two favorite girls and kisses them both. He pulls back and sees his wife with a frown on her face. He brushes his fingers across her lips.

“What’s wrong pet? I’m sorry I took so long, but I had to get everything ready for later…I’m sorry baby.”

Buffy shakes her head at him and lets a few tears fall.

“I know…it’s just…we have been through so much William…more than most and I’m still completely in love with you. More than when I first met you. You have given me a beautiful child and a life to look forward to. And now you’re graduating, and next year I will be too, and it’s all just so surreal. I just wish…that mom could see how happy we are.” She lets out a sob and Spike pulls her close to him. He can hear Elizabeth saying something and lets out a smile. He pulls back from his wife to look down at his baby.

“What is it niblet? You want a hug too baby?”

Lizzy nods at him and holds her hands up. Spike grins and picks up his daughter. She lets out a squeal and hugs her father. Buffy looks at the two most important people in her life and thanks god for bringing them to her. She places her hand on top of her stomach and decides she’s gonna tell Spike that she is pregnant with her second child later tonight…and she knows he will be happy. She gets kicked out of her thoughts when she hears her daughter let out another squeal when her father blows raspberries on her stomach. Buffy throws her head back and giggles at the site.

“Oh god… why do I get the crazy husband...why me??”

She sees Spike grin at her, and she smiles back, knowing that life couldn't get any better.




A/N well...thats its everyone...stories over :( ...i hope u guys liked reading it as much as i liked writing it :) plz leave a review and tell me what u thought :) thank u all so much :)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9281