all they ever wanted by bex makes u fly
Summary: buffy and spike are the leaders of two seperate gangs that hate each other. or do they? Insults are swapped and old wounds are opened when the two gangs are forced together to get rid of the new gang trying to take control of their school. But who is in the new gang? And what is the history between the leaders
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 7928 Read: 8278 Published: 03/20/2005 Updated: 04/04/2005

1. friends gone enemies by bex makes u fly

2. sorry ....not by bex makes u fly

3. dont leave me by bex makes u fly

4. What did i do wrong by bex makes u fly

5. friends by bex makes u fly

friends gone enemies by bex makes u fly
Spike strolled with his mates tagging behind. Clem, Mark, Forest Xander and Oz. He headed toward the swarm of girls huddled up together, whispering and giggling about him probably. They all stopped and spread out when they heard the familiar clanking of Spikes boots on the pavement.

All of the ‘barbies’ were there except for the person he was looking for. Cordy, Willow, Faith, Anya, Tara and Amy all looked at him with different expressions on their faces, the girls he hated Cordy and Amy both had glares and mocking smiles aimed his way. Faith and Anya had smirks of amusement plastered on their faces and Willow and Tara had sympathetic looks on their faces .

When he walked in school he was actually in a good mood for once, that all changed when he found out what little miss high and mighty had done to embarrass him this time.
Buffy Summers, the most annoying girl that ever existed was the pain in his backside, the person he loved to hate and the sexiest girl he had ever met.



They had been inseparable since they were born. Doing everything together and having the time of their life going to the beach or just in one of their bed rooms sitting in comfortable silence. All that changed 2 years ago when Buffy’s feelings began to change into something more than friendship, she was terrified of what she felt towards the one person she loved more than anyone in the world, the one person that had never left her like all the other people she loved did. She was terrified that if she told him her feelings he would leave like all the rest: her dad, Angel, Riley and the list went on, it ripped her apart inside. She decided to hint about it


~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buffy just stood at the entrance to Spikes room just looking at him reading. He had light blue jeans and a white shirt that made his eyes even brighter than possible, in other words he looked amazing.

“Hi Spike, what you doin’?” Buffy said nervously standing just outside his room.

“What does it look like pet, I’m reading” Spike could see there was something bothering her, her hands were clasped tightly together and she hadn’t just barged in his room like normal.

What he hadn’t expected to see was her eyes wide with fear and her body shaking with nerves.

“Pet? Something you want to tell me?” He said shifting to a sitting position on the bed.

Buffy took a deep breath and began to speak before she chickened out.
“ Do you like me in any other way than your friend?” She asked hopefully



“No pet, never felt anything but friendship for you. Never have, never will ” He hated the things he was saying and what he said next was worst. “Your like my little sister, I love you and am gonna be with you forever to beat your boyfriends to death” He tried for a cheeky smirk but got a sad grimace for his effort.

Buffy’s face fell at the word he just spoke, She didn’t notice the expression on his face, too busy drowning in her own pain and misery. She felt as if she had been stabbed in the gut and the knife was being twisted to cause as much pain as possible. She had just lived through the nightmare that had haunted her dreams for the past week….rejection……. and no matter what she tried she couldn’t wake up from it.

“I..I…I have to…um…go…now.b..b..bye” She stumbled back and ran down the stairs, slamming the door against Spikes calls for her.

She ran next door to her house and collapsed on the doormat inside her house. Tears blurred her vision as she burried her head in her knees and began to rock.

Her mother came home to see her like this.

“Oh God! Baby what’s the matter?” Joyce had never seen her daughter like this before, Buffy rarely cried so when she did her mother got worried sick. Joyce wrapped her in a protective hug and supported her up the stairs to her bed room. Once on the bed, Buffy buried her head in her mothers neck and all that could be heard were Buffy’s gut wrenching sobs that pierced her mothers heart. Her mother pulled her against her chest and began to rub soothing circles on her daughters back.

“Baby I’m so sorry, I know it hurts but it will get better” To Joyce’s relief she sounded more sure than she felt, She was terrified that Buffy would withdraw into herself. It amazed Joyce that Buffy could still love with all her heart. Every one she met either left her or broke her heart, but she had rarely ever cried. Joyce was worried that this was the last straw that would push her over the edge, make her a hateful person that so many children turned out to be.

“Mommy, help…It hurts sooo much” Buffy wailed, mascara smudges trailing down her cheeks mixing with her salty tears

Joyce’s anger flared up at seeing her daughter in so much pain. How could spike do this to her baby? it was obvious to everyone that he liked her as more than a friend. Was he embarrassed of liking her?

Who ever Buffy chose would be a very lucky young man.


~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
plz send reviews if you want me to carry on, cuz i dont know if its any good or not and im not carrying it on if it sucks. So plz plz plz plz let me no if its good or not
sorry ....not by bex makes u fly
“Hi Spikey,” Mocked Buffy emerging from her circle of friends “what brings you here?” she asked innocently, grinning when she heard giggles from behind Spike and his ‘goons’.


“Hi Spike, love the baby you, you were so cute!” A girl said through her laughter.


She held up one of the many posters around the school, There was a little chubby boy sitting naked in the bath holding up a rubber duck and wearing the goofiest grin that could rival even Xanders.


He had dirty blonde hair and had the curliest of curly hair, but what stood out was the ocean blue eyes that you could see a mile off.


In other words he looked totally different from the platinum white hair, monotonous Black and red clothes and the chipped nail varnish that the toughest boy in school was so popularly associated with.


It humiliated him and damaged his reputation he worked so hard to keep.


His mates all gave sniggers that were muffled with their hands or disguised as coughs.


Spike only frowned at them and turned back to Buffy and her friends.


“If you wanna see cute you should see Buffy as a toddler, now she was such a luv” He said to her friends and smirked when the girl gang gave a gasp, all the girls knew Buffy didn’t look her best when she was a little girl. All the boys nodded enthusiastically and began to egg Spike on.


“ I have to agree, you are kinda cute……in a geeky kind of way I suppose,” Buffy shot back, trying to get the upper hand back.” And look at that chubby body. Ahhhhh”


All Spike wanted was an apology, just two measly words that Buffy was incapable of saying. He would leave her alone if she did, but he already knew that miss high and mighty would never lower herself to apologise when she was wrong, and especially not to him.


This angered him, but most of all it hurt him beyond the telling of it. How could his love and best friend ever turn out to hate his guts so much. All he did was love her, It wasn’t his fault he couldn’t hide it well enough.


He could tell Buffy had saw the pain in his eyes and gave him a questioning look.



She was about to step forward, give him a hug and whisper an apology in his ear when his eyes burned with hatred towards her. He walked up to her so he was towering over her in a threatening way. He leaned down making his lips graze the side of her face


“Well since you put posters up all over the school of me ill have to return the gesture. Don’t you think?” He asked Buffy


Buffys face darkened, she crossed her arms and her eyes blazed with defiance, he could see she wasn’t backing down any time soon. What Spike didn’t know is that she knew he would leave her alone if she said sorry, and that’s what terrified her.


She was so used to people leaving her that she would do anything to keep the one person that had at least remained near her throughout life. She would rather have him as an enemy than not at all, even if it did hurt to see the hate and disgust in his eyes every time she looked at him.


Buffy wasn’t about to back down, he probably couldn’t humiliate her any more than he already had over the years. She knew she deserved this though because she started the insults and humiliating moments
That would make them want the floor to swallow them up.


“Spike, what do you want me to say?” Buffy asked getting annoyed


“Sorry” He replied simply


“No” she answered


“No? Just no?” He questioned in disbelief


“ Why should I say sorry?” She retorted


“BECAUSE YOU JUST CRASHED MY IMAGE INTO A 1000 PIECES. THAT’S WHY” He yelled getting hysterical from the pressure.


“I would like to point out how much I don’t care” Buffy said crossing her arms


“You know how much time and effort it took me to gain my rep, and just like that you destroy it” He pleading with his eyes for her to see sense and say sorry.



She hesitated with her next words debating whether to say sorry or not. Hope entered Spikes eyes as they locked on hers and she felt as if he could see right into her soul, it made her nervous making her look away. Buffy looked behind her to her friends who all wore expectant expressions on their face, and turned back to Spike.


“I…I’m..not sorry” she finally managed
dont leave me by bex makes u fly
Thanks mom. I really need to be away from him. It hurts too much.” She gave a watery smile to her mother, desperately trying to hold back the tears.

“Its ok honey, always wanted to move some time soon any way” She gave her daughter an affectionate hug and headed upstairs to pack the rest of her stuff.

Beep…Beep….Beep

Buffy sighed and looked at the 17th text spike had sent her

Where are you? Are you ok I haven’t seen you 4 2 weeks. Are you avoiding me? I need to talk 2 you

And so on, she wasn’t meaning to get him worried but she couldn’t face talking to him or look at anything that reminded her of him for that matter. It hurt too much and she had enough pain for this month.

Ring!Ring!Ring

Buffy distractedly picked up the phone, still looking at the recent text Spike had sent her.

“Hello, Summers residence, this is Buffy speaking” Buffy automatically answered

“WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU STUPID BINT!!” Spike yelled down the phone, causing Buffy to yelp and hold the phone away from her ear.

“Spike?” Buffy questioned fearfully, hoping beyond hope it wasn’t him.

“No its Mary Poppins, who the bloody hell do you think it is?” Spike growled

~I ssoooooo cant deal with this right now~

“Spike can we do this later, I’m not in the mood?” She replied rubbing her hand over her face

“Of course, when it is convenient for you your majesty” Spike replied sarcastically

Buffy couldn’t handle his sarcasm today and just hung up the phone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SPIKES HOUSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“BITCH!” Spike growled.

He couldn’t believe she had the cheek to just hang up on him. He had been worried sick about her, rang her and text her constantly.



He decided to go to the Summers house and confront her. He wasn’t letting her off that easily he wasn’t going to lose her because he was a stupid git


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


He ran downstairs and across the lawn to the house. Knocked on the door and entered straight away without an invitation.

“And just what do you think your doing” Joyce said blocking his path up the stairs to Buffy’s room.

“Joyce, shes been avoiding me for the past 2 weeks, I just want to sort this out” He pleaded

“I don’t think that would be a good idea, she doesn’t want to talk to you at the moment” She gritted out, trying not to slug him one for hurting her daughter.

“You don’t understand Joyce,” Spike said getting impatient. When it was clear that Joyce wasn’t going to move without a better explanation he sighed and relented “I need to make sure she knows I don’t love her, to make sure we know where we both stand”

Joyce’s anger flared up and she couldn’t resist any more

“OW!!!WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR!?” He yelled cupping his rapidly swelling jaw.

Joyce went to hit him again but was stopped by Buffy

“MOM! What did you just hit him for?” Buffy shouted from the top of the stairs

“You know perfectly well why I did it Buffy Anne Summers, and don’t use that tone of voice with me young lady. Your not too old to have over my knee you know”

“What do you expect? You just hit the man that I lo….um …is my best friend” She finished lamely. She looked at the man that rejected her and gave a little smile at the pout he was wearing for being hit.. He looked as gorgeous as ever and she didn’t notice the dark shadows of sleepless nights under his eyes.

Spike just stood there nursing his injury and looking completely confused.


“ Spike come upstairs will you” Buffy said turning her back to him.

“Buffy he is not going anywhere near you on your own and that’s final. I worry what will happen” Joyce said worry clearly in her eyes.

“ I’ll be fine mum, trust me”



“Only if you never use that line ever again, got it?” Joyce said trying to lighten things up.

“Fine, but not forever” She replied with a hint of a smile

Spike headed up the stairs only to turn back when Joyce called him.

“Hurt her and I will hunt you down and chop you into so little pieces that no one will know who you are” She threatened.

Spikes only response was a nod of the head, as he turned around and followed Buffy he tried to figure out what had just happened.

“So” Buffy said turning to him when she entered her room.

“So” Spike repeated not knowing how to start.

“Is there something you’d like to tell me or are you just gonna stand there all day, cuz I’ve got other things to do” Buffy said.

She didn’t know why she was being such a bitch to him, it wasn’t his fault he didn’t love her. But as soon as she saw him her insides boiled and froze all at once, and it hurt all the more knowing the same wasn’t happening to him.

She didn’t know why but she immediately felt like the tiniest person in the world when Spike towered over her, and wanted so badly for him to wrap her in a protective hug and hide her from the world. For some reason she felt unworthy of anyone’s love, there must be something wrong with her if all the men that had been in her life left her.

Buffy folded her arms having the need to drive him away from her heart, to put a wedge up between them before he hurt her any more and destroyed her completely.

“I need to make sure that you know that I don’t love you and never will in that way” He said trying to make eye contact with her.

Buffy’s heart broke that little bit more when hearing his words.

She definitely knew it was the right decision to move away from him now. She was in agony every time he looked at her with those piercing blue puppy dog eyes and the pouty lips that just begged to be kissed.

She couldn’t face being next door to him and resist the temptation to pour out all her feelings and beg him to feel the same. No …she wasn’t going to go that low, she still had some dignity and pride, no matter how little it was worth in the real world.

“You made that perfectly clear when we last spoke,” Buffy spoke through gritted teeth, desperately trying to hold her tears back.

“Then why are you avoiding me all of a sudden? I don’t want to lose you over a little misunderstanding” Spike pleaded.

“Fine, I know you don’t love me so can we just leave it at that” Buffy said hoping this would end the painful discussion.

Spike suddenly noticed all the boxes packed with Buffy’s stuff and the bare room that remained.

“Going somewhere pet?” Spke said afraid of the answer.

“Yeah….good news, we’re moving” Buffy said in the cheeriest voice she could muster.

“When has the fact that you leaving me ever been good news” He choked, tears welling up in his eyes.

“Spike, don’t make this harder than it already is. Please don’t” Buffy begged through tears.

“Harder Buffy? Don’t make it harder for you to leave me? Now why would I do that” Spike gritted out sarcastically, his voice growing colder with each word spoke.

“Spike please don’t be mad. I just need to get away from this place, it’s killing me, I can’t be here, cant bear to be….” Buffy trailed off looking at Spike as salty tears slid down her face.

“Why are you leaving me?” Spike whimpered sounding like a little child. “Have I done something, because I told you what you wanted to hear, I told you I didn’t love you. What else can I do, just name it, just as long as you stay with me?”

“Spike I need to be away from you for a little while, just to sort my head out” Buffy said softly.

She reached out to touch his face, longing for the smooth warm skin to disperse her distress and soothe her fears like it often did. He hit her hand away and shoved her against the door, his hands griping her arms preventing her from moving. She gasped at the strength he had and looked him directly into his face defiantly.

“Why are you doing this to me Buffy. Are you trying to hurt me?” Spike questioned.

“No! God No! I would never hurt you on purpose, you of all people should know I love you” Buffy cried, trying desperately to stop herself whimpering from the pain.

“Do you?” Spike cried disbelieving “ you love me and leave me, taking my heart in pieces with you.”

“No Spike, stop, I cant listen to this” Buffy shook her head trying to stop Spike’s pained voice from haunting her mind.

“Your not meant to be like the others Buffy. You’re meant to be different, but you leave me like all the others did!” He gave a humourless laugh and let go of her.

Her eyes suddenly flared red, she gritted her teeth and her fists clenched, her nails biting into her palm drawing blood from the half moon prints to the surface.

“I am NOTHING like the women you compared me to. I am not the crazy bitch Drusilla. And I am NOT FAITH, and I’m DEFINITLY NOT HARMONY.” She screamed ignoring the anger flare up in Spike’s eyes for mentioning his past girlfriends that ripped him to shreds leaving Buffy to care for the pieces.

Suddenly Spike crashed on his knees and crawled towards his love, he wrapped his arms around her waist to stop her from moving and sobbed into her stomach, chanting over and over, begging her not to leave him.


She leaned into him and thread her fingers in the soft curly hair mussing it the way she always liked

“I’m sorry, I’m going.” She managed through her gut wrenching sobs as she collapsed on the floor facing Spike.

Spike held her face softly between his hands, raining kisses along her face and wiping her tears away. “No Buffy, you don’t want to do this, you want to stay with me” He cried trying to convince her.

“No I don’t,” She said in a convincing voice that made Spike reel back away from her.

Spike stood up and pulled himself together, he looked down at her and said “ Right then luv, hope you have a happy life without me weighing you down, Ill just not come near you when school starts and you can get on with your life.”

Hollow words flowed like music from his expressionless face, not allowing any emotions to reveal the broken man behind the mask.

“No wait! Spike I didn’t mean it like that!!” She sobbed.

She had never felt this way before, what was the point in living if there was nothing to live for. She had lost the person dearest to her heart, tears prickled at the corners of her eyes again at the realisation that it was her fault.

“I didn’t mean it. I love you” She whispered to Spike’s back as he walked out of her house, her friendship, and her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TBC…..

I’m not sure what to put on the next chapter so help would be appreciated, reviews would be too (hint…hint) lol hope you liked it!!
What did i do wrong by bex makes u fly
Once Spike pulled himself together from the anger at Buffy. He gave a cocky self assured smirk and began to walk towards her like a predator targeting his prey

“So….your not sorry are you?” Spike questioned

“No” Buffy replied eyeing him suspiciously, wondering what he was up to.

Spike just smiled and raised his eyebrows.

“What are you up to Spike?” Buffy asked watching his every move.

“Nothing” Spike replied innocently.

Spike thought of a way to humiliate her tomorrow, make her crawl back into the hole she left and hide for a week.



“So Buffy what do you think I should do to you tomorrow?” Spike whispered leaning over invading Buffy’s personal space.

“Do your best, ill always win, you should know that by now Spikey” Buffy mocked trying not to show the nervousness she felt.

“You’ll always win will you?” Spike questioned leading Buffy in a false sense of security.

“Yes Spike I will ALWAYS win” Buffy said getting annoyed and letting her defences fall when she was sure he wasn’t planning to do anything today.

Spike stepped back and held his hands up in surrender, his body half turned but he turned his head to face Buffy.

“You hot pet?” Spike asked innocently

“Yeah a bit. Why?” Bufy asked wearily.

“No reason, Me too”

He suddenly ran towards Buffy and grabbed her legs forcing her to wrap her legs around his waist and put her hands on his sholders for support

“Spike, what the hell are you doing” Buffy screamed trying not to let on how much she actually liked what he had just done.

“I think we need to cool down a bit don’t you?” He said before launching into the fountain in front of Spike.

“SHIT!!!SPIKE!” Buffy choked as she surfaced from the water “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!”

All the school laughing at them took her out of her daze, She turned bright red and began to climb out. Spike pulled her back in when he saw her try to get out, he didn’t care what the school said, they could do whatever they wanted to him just as long as he kept Buffy near him like that.

“Spike get off me” Buffy hissed in his ear. Trying not to look at his face beaming up at her

“No” Spike said stubbornly.

“Spike” Buffy said in her most warning voice.

“Yes luv?” He asked innocently, tightening his arms around her waist

She had no choice but to look at him directly in the eye “Get off me”

“Why?”

“Because I asked you to that’s why” She said very slowly like you would to a 3 year old.

“ Say you don’t want me, look me straight in the eyes and say that you’ve never wanted me” Spike commanded begging her with his eyes before pulling her against his chest.

“Spike this really isn’t the best time to do this” Buffy said nervously looking from her friends to the goons to the strangers that stopped to see the show. “Plus I’m freezing, can we do this like…..never” She said trying to get away from him.

“No Buffy, I’m not letting you go until you tell me if you have feelings for me or not” He demanded

“Please Spike not here” Buffy begged

“I think you should let her go now, she’s made it perfectly clear that she doesn’t want you, no need to humiliate yourself more by making her to say it” Cordy said a little sympathy mixed with venom.

“SHUT UP!” Spike yelled making Cordy jump and take a step back, she accidentally stood on Xanders foot.

“Hey, watch it clown feet” Xander yelped rubbing her foot.

“Who you callin’ clown feet, dumb ass” Cordy retorted.

“Hey leave him alone, miss high and mighty” Mark shouted making people around them snigger.

“Shut up! Just because she turned you down. Getting a little jealous are we? Trying to scrape some of that male pride that’s left together?” Faith spat, glaring at him as if he were a bug she just stepped on.

“At least he’s got some pride, tell me Faith, which boys haven’t you shagged in this school?” Forest Spat.

“Well not you that’s for sure, and not any of your pathetic gang of goons, except maybe Oz or Clem.” She replied not bothered he was trying to insult her.

“Hey!! Will you leave each other alone, besides girls, there not even worth it” Willow sneered.

Every one stood shocked at the angry insulting words coming out of the shy red heads mouth. No one moved a muscle for a few moments, then suddenly all the boys launched in a come back making the girls argue.
Nobody noticed Buffy and Spike looking at each other with such longing that you could have drown in it.

“Please Buffy, please tell me you feel something?” Spike pleaded, his lips beginning to turn blue from the cold water they were both still in.

Every one became quite once again to hear Buffy’s answer.

She would never admit her feelings about Spike in front of the entire school, she was too afraid he would get cocky and throw it back in her face, say it was a trick and laugh at her. She was going to tease him, if he was lying it wouldn’t hurt him, if he wasn’t then she would hurt him just a minuscule amount compared to how he had hurt her two years ago.

“I do have feelings for you, HATE, that’s all Spike, just hate” She said looking anywhere but his face.

“You’re a selfish bitch that doesn’t have a nice bone in her body, you used to be nice Summers what happened?” Spike questioned.

Buffy leaned close so only Spike could hear.

“I grew up, and got rejected and trod on by sleaze bags like you” Buffy replied, resentment leaking in her voice.

“Who rejected who here, I think I’m getting confused?”

“The only reason I can think of with you being my friend, was a quick and easy way into my pants, just like the rest.” She knew this wasn’t true at all, she just wanted to hurt him, to compare him with all the other men he used hated being mentioned in the same sentence together with.

Anger boiled up in his stomach as his eyes flashed with hurt at her saying that. His body began to tremble as he shoed her back away from him, causing her to land back in the freezing water.

He kneeled over her and whispered “If that was the case luv I could have done it way before you left” He grabbed her behind the neck forcing her face inches from his face “ A lot longer before.” He repeated, he suddenly pulled her nearer smashing his mouth to hers for a bruising kiss, she immediately responded with an equal amount of force as their friends watched on with shocked faces.

Spike was the first to pull away panting hard with a smirk plastered on his face. The audience they attracted all clapped and cat called at Buffy.

“Oh God” Buffy muttered putting her hand over her mouth in horror “What did I just do?” She stood up on shaky legs and stumbled away from Spike.

“What the hell did you do that for?!” Buffy screamed at the top of her lungs walking as fast as she could away from this pig.

“For embarrassing me In front of the ENTIRE school, that’s why!” Spike yelled walking right behind her.when they were far enough away Buffy suddenly stopped and turned around making Spike walk straight into her. She gave him an annoyed look and pushed him away. “How could you send baby pictures of me around?”

“ God Spike lighten up, it was funny, plus I was getting you back for
the rumour you started about me wanting your hot tight body” She made hand quotations with the hot tight body words.

“Ahh but that was true pet, and you know it.” He began to step forward like a predator targeting its prey, it made buffy nervously take a few steps back to put distance between them.
Spike noticed this and gave her one of his cocky arrogant sexy smirks



“It was, emphasis on the word was, and it was about 2 years ago” She said with as much confidence she could muster “ you know how bad that has damaged my image, I couldn’t walk around the corner without one of your goons saying some thing about me wanting you”

Spike was too shocked about her confession about her liking him to speak for a moment, he finally snapped out of it when hearing her words.

“Hey! My mates aren’t goons, just cuz your barbie dolls agree with every thing you say and do” He said, raising his eyebrows in a challenge

“SHUT UP!!! YOU PUSHED ME IN THE FUCKING SCHOOL FOUNTAIN IN FRONT OF EVERY ONE AND KISSED ME!!!!!” Buffy yelled punching spike in the chest “ IM DRENCHED AND EMBARRASSED!!!”

“ And what a sight you look” Spike said his gaze drifting south towards her chest, where her now see through shirt clung to her every curve.

“ARGGG! You pervert. Look at my face not anywhere else, I didn’t know you were such a loser”

“You of all people know ive always been a gentleman at heart, I just like to let my devil come out and play once in a while”

“Spike I’m going to be the laughing stock of the school for at least a week” Buffy whined like a child.

“Wrong pet, WE are going to be the laughing stock of the school for at least a week” Spike corrected

He sat at the side of her looking into her green orbs. His bright blue eyes danced with amusement, like a little kid trapped inside a mans body waiting to come out and play. She involuntary smiled and began to giggle, hearing her Spike’s face lit up as he beamed up at her.

“So pet, you wanna kiss me again? You seemed to be a little too into it back then not to enjoy it” Spike teased trying to get her to giggle again.

Buffy’s frowned as her voice suddenly turned cold “ That wasn’t funny, you can’t play with peoples emotions like that, some one might get hurt”…..again Buffy thought her mind flashing back to the most painful night of her life.
“I’ve got to go, got some stuff to do I forgot about” She mumbled leaving Spike confused to what he had done wrong this time.

“Buffy wait” Spike yelled, but Buffy had already dissapeared

What did I do wrong was the constant question Spike asked for over 2 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hi hope you like this chapter reviews would be really nice whatever you want to say about the story.
friends by bex makes u fly
im really sorry this story is dragging on a bit, i promise the gang come in the next chapter and that will be out soon in a day or two
################################################################################

The next day at school, every where buffy went there were giggles and whispers that surrounded her, she was in a nightmare. She was so embarrassed by the fountain and the kiss she tried to fake being ill for the week till it all blew over.

But like the mother she was Joyce could immediately tell she wasn’t ill, and began the 101 questions of why she didn’t want to go , was she getting bullied? Is she not doing well in school? Is she going through her rebellious teenage time?

By the time her mother went on to worry about if she was a good mother that spent enough time with her daughter Buffy was begging to get out of the house and away from her crazed mother, even if it meant facing all the torture at school.

She walked towards the toilet to get away from it all, only to interrupt a gang of girls talking about what happened, they all looked up and went silent when they saw who it was, Buffy gave a groan and was about to walk out when someone asked a question.

“Is it good?” A girl Buffy recognised was from her history class

“Is what good?” Buffy asked wearily wondering why she didn’t just keep walking out the door like any smart person would.

“The sex with Spike?” The girl asked, jealousy clearly in her eyes.

“WHAT?!” Buffy yelled outraged.
“ I’m only asking, jeez calm down” Harmony said

Buffy turned white with shock then bright red with embarrassment. She knew people were wondering that but no one dared to ever ask her, too afraid her friend would kick their ass to tomorrow.

“I don’t really think it’s any of your business, do you?” Buffy said getting annoyed at the looks she was getting of the other girls. She didn’t have a clue why she didn’t just tell them that she wasn’t sleeping with him.

“Well you seemed eager enough to show your little grope fest in public, so why can’t you share the details of what you get up to behind closed doors?” The girl sneered looking at Buffy with disdain.

Buffy suddenly realised whom this bimbo was, Harmony, one of Spike’s ex girlfriends that left him broken hearted. For some weird reason she felt the need to defend Spike and make as much of a fool out of Harmony as she possibly could.

“I mean Spike was very generous and attentive to ALL my needs if you know what I mean,” Harmony winked at the rest of the girls not noticing the look Buffy was giving her.

Buffy knew that Spike didn’t have sex with Harmony when they were still friends because he would have told her.

“So when did you have him then?” Buffy asked casually.

“When I went out with him, you two were still joined at the hip then, why did you stop being friends?” Harmony asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

“Harmony, everyone knows Spike wouldn’t have touched you with a 10 foot barge poll, he only went out with you because he felt sorry for you. So don’t flatter yourself by thinking he ever wanted you like that” Buffy spat.

Just then her friends came in the room to see a group of girls surrounding her, Faith misinterpreted the situation and thought they were upsetting Buffy. She stepped in front of Buffy to protect her, if glares could kill the girls behind Harmony would be positively dead.

“Harmony,” Faith said in a false sweet voice “if you ever touch our Buffy or so much as look at her again you WILL regret it, I will make sure you become even more of a nothing in this school than you already are, got it?” Faith threatened all while keeping a sickly sweet smile on her face.

“Faith, what hole did you come out of? Or should I say what boys bed did you get out of? I’m surprised any decent boy would shag you” The girls behind Harmony didn’t giggle or even smile at what Harmony said, too afraid Faith would beat them within an inch of their life

Faith didn’t seem upset by this in the slightest, and replied.

“As a matter of fact it was your boy Riley, he’s sweet with all the talk, but it does annoy you after a bit, don’t you think Harm?”

Faith smirked at seeing Harmony’s face red with barely controlled anger.

“How dare you! I haven’t done anything to you! Riley would never touch you when he has me!!” Harmony screeched.

“Is that so? Then why have I got his number, his boxers and t shirt from when I was at his place, and a date with him for Friday?” Faith said smugly.

“You bitch!! Your just a slag, that has fun ruining peoples life,” Harmony glared at Buffy “You two are such whores, I cant beli….”

“Don’t you dare involve Buffy in this, she doesn’t act like me so don’t call her a whore.” Faith said in a deadly whisper, looking Harmony directly in the eye.

“But every one knows you’re easy, you may as well be a whore, maybe you could get some better clothes than that cheap shit.” Harmony said looking Faith up and down.

No one saw the look Buffy was wearing.

Ever since Buffy fell out with Spike, Buffy was alone most of the time, she didn’t really feel like making any new friends. It was the idea that when she made friends she was forgetting Spike, she felt as if she would be betraying everything they ever were, and betraying what the friendship stood for.


##################Flash back################################


Buffy was walking back from the library, she had spent four hours revising and doing essays and her brain was frazzled. She really was not in a good mood, and just wanted to get home and crawl in her nice warm comfy bed and sleep for the next two weeks if she could. It was ten pm and getting darker by the minute.

“Hi sexy, you wanna have a good time?” The spotty boy said emerging from the shadows.

“Yeah but I’m sure your not gunna give me one” Buffy snapped walking past him.

“No need to be like that, im sure we could have a great time together.” The boy persisted

“I have a feeling we wouldn’t, I’m not into having sex with strangers, and if I were I would pick a nicer looking one than you.” Buffy said picking up her pace a little

The boy was clearly angry at what she said and stepped in front of her, blocking her with his body preventing her from walking home.

“Now id be careful what you say about me, notice your alone and I reckon I’m a lot stronger than you” The boy said smugly, grabbing her by the arms in a bruising grip.

“Get out of my way before I move you out of my way.” Buffy threatened with confidence she didn’t feel.

“Don’t you wanna feel me touching you, bringing you pleasure you’ve never even felt before. Having my cock give you the best fuck of your life?” Buffy could feel his warm breath against her neck as he whispered in her ear, she felt nauseous and began to feel sick.

“Am I interrupting something?” A girl walked up to them.

The girl had dark hair that rested on her shoulders in waves, she had a dark beauty look about her that screamed mysterious and strong, with a hint of vulnerability that would enchant any man that came across her. Her clothes clung to every curve she possessed and she was the image of rebellion. In other word she was everything Buffy wanted to be and every thing she was meant to be against, because her mother disapproved.

“Yeah go away now” the boy said impatiently

“I’m Faith by the way in case you wanted to know” The girl said cheekily as she walked towards them.

Faith looked at Buffy to see if she was all right. They locked eyes and Faith felt a sense of protectiveness pass through her, for some reason she seemed to have the need to protect this girl she barely knew. She looked so small compared the boy, but it was clear to Faith there was a strong determined woman that laid just beneath the surface of the mask of innocents and venerability that seemed to surround her.
“I really don’t think a pretty girl like you would ever choose a slime ball like that, so is he bugging you?” Faith said maintaining eye contact with Buffy, ignoring the bot as if he wasn’t even a threat to them.

He boy looked confused at why this Faith wasn’t going away and kept talking to his soon to be fuck, it was as if she were having a normal conversation on a sunny day.

“Yeah, I was going to go home but this shit thought he could man handle me. So I was thinking kick the crap out of him and call the cops, or kick the crap out of him and chop his dick of so he wouldn’t need to frighten girls to get a fuck anymore” Buffy said casually. “I’m Buffy by the way,”

Faith laughed out loud at the girl, she could really get to like her. Buffy suddenly kneed the boy in his vital parts and punched him in the face, he gave a groan and fell to the ground.

“See no harm done….. to me anyway, im sure he’s gonna be a bit sore for a few weeks” Buffy giggled, walking away towards Faith.

“Watch out!!” Faith ran forward and punched the boy before he could get a hold of Buffy, the boy yelped and held his nose running away, the heard a muttered of “crazy bitches” in the distance.

“Thanks,” Buffy said linking her arm with Faith” You go to sunny d high school don’t you?”

From then on they were inseparable and became best friends and like sisters.
#############End Flashback##################################

Faith looked down, a brief look of hurt and shame at what she did flashed through the mask that protected her heart from getting hurt from anyone.
Buffy noticed this and anger boiled up inside her.

When Buffy first met Faith she was distant and didn’t talk about her past, always finding an excuse or snapping at her to keep her nose out of her business. Over 3 months later when they were both drunk, Faith had finally told Buffy about her parents leaving her when she was 14, and her 19 year old boyfriend Pete saying she could live with him. At first he was caring, giving her money for when she needed things, rent free house to live in and for the first time in her life she felt loved, she felt special.

He let her live there but after about a month he pressured Faith to have sex with him for letting her have a home, he argued with her for over a week about it and finally said if she didn’t sleep with him then she had to get out. Faith didn’t know what to do, she didn’t want to sleep with him yet but needed the things he provided, she decided to sleep with him and told him. Faith said
“He had a self confident smug look about him as if he knew he could control me, it was then I realised he had wanted nothing but sex from me from the beginning, and I felt too trapped by him to say no any more.”

She described that night the worst night of her life.

At first it just happened at weekends when he was drunk from the pub. But eventually led to her having to do whatever he wanted at that night if she needed something from him, which was every day. He was too rough with her and thought of only his pleasure, he liked to make her do things she was reluctant to do, and by the time she had spent another month with him she had done all of the most degrading things that people her age would never think of doing.

She was so used to it she thought it was normal for her to do this to survive, but the nagging word prostitute kept wandering in her mind and she didn’t like that at all. It ate her up inside and shattered any respect for herself or for any man to the ground in pieces, she finally decided to make a life without him around, when she told him he laughed in her face and told her he owned her, that she was going nowhere. Faith was doomed to spend her life with him in misery, but she couldn’t handle it and ran away. She knew he was angry with her and if he found her she was too scared to think what he might do to her.

Force her back, beat her, rape her or even kill her.

By the time she had finished they were both crying, Buffy wrapped her in a hug and promised she would never have to do that again, that she would make sure nothing happened and would look out for her, that they would look out for each other.

And they would keep that promise….till the end of the world.
################################################################################
keep the superb review rolling in, good or bad there all worth alot 2 me and help to see what i canimprove in
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9583