The Pact by SummerSays
Summary: This is set kinda mid S2 skip ahead mid S4 and Spike is responsible for everything that has gone wrong in Buffy's life so he could have her.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 2661 Read: 9230 Published: 03/23/2005 Updated: 03/25/2005

1. I will have her by SummerSays

2. Nursemaid by SummerSays

3. Mistakes by SummerSays

4. Bad Choices by SummerSays

5. Drink by SummerSays

6. Why by SummerSays

I will have her by SummerSays
Spike Suddenly took a sharp breath in as he saw her dancing. Buffy, his Buffy. No one else would ever be able to touch her. No one. He watched her as she slowly and temptingly glided over the dance floor. The look in her eyes told him that she was looking for someone. But who? Spike realized the answer to his question all too quickly as she locked gazes with the one person he despised most. Her lips curled upwards in a crooked grin as she stopped dancing and headed over to her lover.
As soon as Angel’s hand touched her long golden locks jealousy like he could only feel for her coursed through him. At that moment Spike made a pact with himself. The Slayer would be his.

************************************************************************

It had been two years since that fateful night at the bronze and Spike had been growing ever closer to his target ever since. Although the Slayer didn’t know it the chip in his head that the bloody government had put there, he had managed to remove it a few months after it had been put in.
As Spike crouched in the shadows of the tree he was perched on outside her bedroom window, he suddenly felt an emotion that he had never had before. Guilt. He had done so many things to get her to himself, things that had hurt her.
She would never suspect that he had had a hand in everything that had ever gone wrong with her relationships. When Angel left, she thought he had decided on his own that they could never be together, but Spike was there the whole time. He had crept into the apartment that Angel kept underground and after having a good laugh about how low his Grandsire had fallen he hid until Angel arrived. Instead of following his first instinct and killing Angel he instead chose to talk to him.
Spike stepped out of the shadows, ready for an attack by the older vampire, but instead he was greeted with by a disheartened demon. As soon as Spike confirmed he was in no real danger he began the slow process of taunting and breaking the vampire who had made him into the monster that he was.
Buffy didn’t know it, but this is why Angel had left her. Spike had filled his head with ideas of what might happen to his beloved Slayer if Angel stayed.
The feeling of guilt receded as he began to meditate on what he was going to do to get her away from Captain Cardboard. He knew he couldn’t use the same tactic that he used on Angel; no, Riley was to smart for that. Spike was so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn’t notice Buffy entering her room after a hard night of slaying.
She looked beaten and weary and Spike felt a pang of sorrow for her at the state she was in. She began to remove her slaying clothes and Spike saw her wince as she pulled up her shirt. Spike had watched her undress a million times before, but this time it didn’t feel the way it always did. Instead of feeling aroused he began to feel dirty. He couldn't watch another second of this. Spike quickly rose from his perch and began to climb down the tree, until he put his right foot on what he thought was a sturdy branch and was unpleasantly surprised as he slipped and fell noisily to the ground.

Please Review Im needy
Nursemaid by SummerSays
Buffy heard a crash outside and rushed to the window. Not remembering that she was in only a bra at the time she was shocked by the assault of cold air against her naked flesh. As she looked beneath her window she let out a loud giggle as she saw Spike had obviously fallen out of the tree outside her window and landed on his face with his butt in the air and one foot still stuck on a branch. Buffy was caught up in a fit of laughter as she replaced her bloodstained shirt and headed outside to be greeted by a spitting and cursing Spike.
“Bloody hell, Slayer I don’t need anyone’s fucking help I can get down from here just fine on my on,” screamed Spike as Buffy rushed to help him, still laughing.
“Fine then, I’d love to see this,” was the cocky Slayer’s sarcastic remark.
Buffy watched with amusement as the vampire fumbled and fell until he finally got himself untied from the tree.
“That’s a bloody stupid place to have a tree, Summers,” came Spike’s rationalization of the situation, “A bloke could kill himself falling on one of those branches.”
“Damn my bad luck, your still alive,” She threw over her shoulder as she headed back into her abode.
“Well, you know, I'm not really feeling too well, and you could give me a place to stay, as I'm not completely sure that I can make it home,” Spike said as he limped after her.
Buffy turned around to assess any real damage that Spike had acquired in his unfortunate run-in with the tree. A few scratches had appeared around his leg and she was sure that his tailbone was fractured, but she just couldn't resist seeing his reaction at her “testing” to make sure. Smiling, Buffy reached behind Spike and playfully grabbed his ass.
“Hey, watch it, Slayer, that hurts a bit at the moment and you have no right to be back there in the first place, anyways,” yipped Spike as he jumped at her touch.
“I’m making sure that your tailbone isn’t broken, you pussy.”
“Yeah, well keep away from me kibbles and bits, okay.”
Buffy couldn't help but laugh at his childish description of his genitalia, as he caressed his broken butt. All Buffy could do was laugh and feel sorry for him as she invited him in so that she could nurse him back to health over night.
Once she had Spike positioned on the couch with a warm cup of blood in his hands she ventured to ask, “By the way, what were you doing in that tree?”
“Stalking you,” Spike said truthfully although Buffy took it as a joke.
“Ah, well I don’t think that will sit too well with Riley,” Said Buffy thoughtfully.
“Like I care what that ponce thinks of me, I could kill him in a heartbeat, his of course, seeing as I am sans one”
“You couldn’t do anything to him with that chip in your head, as long as it’s there you, my love, are flaccid”
“What did you just call me?” said Spike suddenly as he had noticed her calling him her love.
“What, I didn’t call you anything”
“Yes, you did you called me your love”
“No I didn’t”
“Yes you did”
“Prove it”
“Fine, how’s this,” suddenly, not realizing what he was doing, Spike leaned in towards Buffy and kissed her. Without either one of the two lovers noticing, at the very moment their lips met, the door opened and the last person either of them wanted to see walked through the door.
“Hey Babe, I thought maybe we could go see a mov-” Riley stopped mid-sentence when he saw his one and only in the arms of another man-no a vampire.
Mistakes by SummerSays
Okay just making sure you remember when we left off Spike had just kissed Buffy and Riley walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley stopped cold at what he saw. But, instead of staying calm he lounged towards Spike and pulled him off of his lover.
“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” Riley screamed at no one in particular.
“I was just-“
“We were only-”
“No, whatever, I don’t even care,” Riley said without even listening to anything that either one of them wanted to say, then turned to Spike and spat in a wicked voice, “But you are coming with me”
He grabbed Spike by the ankle, intensifying the pain that was already felt there and attempted to drag him outside. As Spike let out a cry of pain, something he would have never normally done, since it shows weakness, Buffy lounged for the pair of men and attempted to steal Spike back.
“Stop it! Stop it! What are you trying to do!?!?!” Buffy yelled frantically as she pulled the wounded vampire into her arms, cradling his head against her chest.
Riley looked around, confused and bewildered, “He was trying to rape you,” was Riley’s fevered answer, as he misunderstood the situation that he walked into.
“What, no, no, it’s not what you think, it, it was a mistake!”
“What, you tripped and fell on his lips, I saw you kissing him! You know, whatever, I don’t care what you say, I'm leaving.” And with that Riley turned around and stormed out of the Summers’ house.
Buffy looked down at the now unconscious vampire in her arms and then back to the door where her boyfriend had just left. Buffy had a decision to make, one that may affect her future even more than she thought. Suddenly she thought, “Why am I thinking about this, I should be chasing Riley,” and with that she carefully positioned Spike on the couch and ran out after Riley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize this is a very short chapter, but I had people telling me I had to put something else so I will post more today or tomorrow and thank you to Panta_Rei, psychopromqueen7, and brat

I thrive on REVIEWS
Bad Choices by SummerSays
As she ran down the street after Riley, Buffy began to panic, “Oh my God, I kissed Spike!” She said out loud to no one in particular, “No, remember be hissed you, you were merely a victim.” A voice inside her head still whispered to her, “can’t rape the willing”

Buffy Slowed to a halt as she spotted Riley in the distance. A panic rose through her as she saw he was fighting three vampires all by himself, she was about to break in and save her helpless kitten, but suddenly Riley seemed to have so much rage built up in him that he decimated the vamps in minutes.

Tentatively, Buffy stepped up next to Riley. With great care she gently laid her hand on his shoulder, not gently enough. At the feel of her hand, Riley turned around quickly, slicing his one true love across the throat without even blinking.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion for Buffy; she was reaching out to Riley and next thing she knew she was on the ground. She felt cold, and didn’t know what was happening. The look in Riley’s eyes told her something was terribly, terribly wrong. Buffy opened her mouth to attempt to ask what was wrong, but found it impossible. For the first time in her life, Buffy felt helpless.

It took a few seconds for Riley to process the events that had just passed, but his heart told him one thing and one thing only. Help Buffy. Riley scooped her up into his arms and ran towards her house while immediately switching into soldier mode and assessing the damage. He knew one thing that scared him the most. She was loosing too much blood. It was against every bone in his body to make the decision that he did but he knew only one thing was going to give her even a small chance of surviving, or whatever you may call it.

Riley was basing his entire plan on a vampire and a legend. The vampire was Spike, and the legend was that of the Vita. The legend said that any slayer who was changed into a vampire would retain her soul, and also become a candidate for the Shanshu prophecy. The only was that Buffy could stay Buffy, was if she was turned into a vampire.
Drink by SummerSays
The first thing Spike noticed when he regained consciousness was that he was no longer in the arms of Buffy; obviously she went after captain cardboard, was all he could think. Slowly and painfully Spike lifted himself up into a sitting position to assess the damage done to his self. Not too bad. Her boy sure did a nice job on me ankle, though.
Suddenly Spike heard the front door slam open and Riley stormed through the door, “Spike!!”
“Spike I need your help and I don’t need any of your smart-ass comments, Buffy’s been hurt and the only way to save her is if you sire her.” Ordered Riley not waiting for an answer before he shoved Buffy’s now limp body into Spike’s waiting arms.
“Wait just a minute, are you sure you can’t save her, and what happened?!” came Spike’s response to Riley’s rushed statement.
“There’s no time to explain, just bite her!”
“Okay, your mistake” said Spike nonchalantly as he swapped his face and sunk his fangs into the blonde beauty before him. Her blood was more powerful than any slayer he had ever known. It was more than slayer’s blood, it was human, it was female, it was hers. It took all of his strength to pull away and he used one fang to slit a tiny cut on his wrist. Softly and gently he brought it to her lips and whispered, “Drink”
Why by SummerSays
It took a moment for Spike to realize what he had done. It’s not that he had never sired anyone before, no he had sired plenty of terrible vampires in his time, but he realized that he had just sired a slayer. His slayer. What had motivated him to do this? What? As much as he wanted to deny it he did it for selfish reasons. He knew that there was a great link between sire and childe. He wanted him and her to be like he and Drusilla had been. Without all the crazy.
Spike licked the blood from his lips and looked down at the pale figure in his arms. A pang of emotion shot through him. He felt love for Buffy, he felt guilt for all the pain he had caused her. Suddenly he felt jealousy and anger towards Riley. He had let this happen to her. She wouldn’t be hurt, she wouldn’t be dead, she wouldn’t be here if he had just been a bit more careful. And with everything that he has done to her things so much worse than anything Spike had ever done, she still stayed with him the whole time.
Spike gently repositioned the soon to be fledgling on the couch next to him and turned to the person responsible for all of this, “Now, tell me EXACTLY what happened!” screamed Spike with a rage and anger that he had kept pent up inside for all this time.
“I… She…” stuttered Riley, trying to decide what to say, “I thought…I thought she was another vampire, so…so I was going to cut her head off…then I…I realized just in time that she wasn’t a vampire…but I didn’t manage fast enough and…and I… I sliced her across the throat.”
At hearing this Spike was filled with strength fuelled by vengeance for the only person he had ever-EVER-loved. He lounged towards Riley and grabbed him by the throat. “Get out,” he said with the calmest voice he could muster.
“But I…” Riley choked out, losing oxygen as he tried to speak.
“OUT!!!” Spike screamed and threw Riley towards the door.
Not wanting to enrage Spike anymore, Riley headed out of the door and towards the only person who could help him now.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9745