Spike Suddenly took a sharp breath in as he saw her dancing. Buffy, his Buffy. No one else would ever be able to touch her. No one. He watched her as she slowly and temptingly glided over the dance floor. The look in her eyes told him that she was looking for someone. But who? Spike realized the answer to his question all too quickly as she locked gazes with the one person he despised most. Her lips curled upwards in a crooked grin as she stopped dancing and headed over to her lover.
As soon as Angel’s hand touched her long golden locks jealousy like he could only feel for her coursed through him. At that moment Spike made a pact with himself. The Slayer would be his.

************************************************************************

It had been two years since that fateful night at the bronze and Spike had been growing ever closer to his target ever since. Although the Slayer didn’t know it the chip in his head that the bloody government had put there, he had managed to remove it a few months after it had been put in.
As Spike crouched in the shadows of the tree he was perched on outside her bedroom window, he suddenly felt an emotion that he had never had before. Guilt. He had done so many things to get her to himself, things that had hurt her.
She would never suspect that he had had a hand in everything that had ever gone wrong with her relationships. When Angel left, she thought he had decided on his own that they could never be together, but Spike was there the whole time. He had crept into the apartment that Angel kept underground and after having a good laugh about how low his Grandsire had fallen he hid until Angel arrived. Instead of following his first instinct and killing Angel he instead chose to talk to him.
Spike stepped out of the shadows, ready for an attack by the older vampire, but instead he was greeted with by a disheartened demon. As soon as Spike confirmed he was in no real danger he began the slow process of taunting and breaking the vampire who had made him into the monster that he was.
Buffy didn’t know it, but this is why Angel had left her. Spike had filled his head with ideas of what might happen to his beloved Slayer if Angel stayed.
The feeling of guilt receded as he began to meditate on what he was going to do to get her away from Captain Cardboard. He knew he couldn’t use the same tactic that he used on Angel; no, Riley was to smart for that. Spike was so lost in his thoughts that he almost didn’t notice Buffy entering her room after a hard night of slaying.
She looked beaten and weary and Spike felt a pang of sorrow for her at the state she was in. She began to remove her slaying clothes and Spike saw her wince as she pulled up her shirt. Spike had watched her undress a million times before, but this time it didn’t feel the way it always did. Instead of feeling aroused he began to feel dirty. He couldn't watch another second of this. Spike quickly rose from his perch and began to climb down the tree, until he put his right foot on what he thought was a sturdy branch and was unpleasantly surprised as he slipped and fell noisily to the ground.

Please Review Im needy