Menu
Home
Register
Recent
Categories
Authors
Series
Help
Search
Betas
Links
Find-A-Fic
Twitter
LiveJournal
Top 10
Contact Us
RSS

Site Info
4182 Stories
997 Authors
4466 Members

Newest member: Spirit0fTheW0lf


Guests: 22
Members:

Support




[Reviews - 51]

Printer Chapter or Story | Microsoft Word Chapter or Story | ePub eBook Chapter or Story | For Visually Impaired |


This Has been viewed 3200 times



Click here to darken the background


Author's Chapter Notes:
***THE PROLOGUE ISN'T ACTUALLY PART OF THE STORY, JUST EXPLAINS THINGS. SOME CHARACTERS ARE FROM OTHER MOVIES! ***


Prologue!
________

So, there she was: perfection. The envy of every girl. Object of lust to every man.

Her hair was gold, framed her face in blond curls. Her big eyes were emerald green and lined with dark liner, mascara and a hint of golden eye shadow. A cute button nose which gave just the slightest curve upward. Her lips were full and kissable, painted with cotton candy lip gloss. Feet covered only by strappy sandals. The sandals were 'pure white' and matched a white skirt and pink lace halter top. Her legs were long and tan. Her hips, curvy, ass perfect, stomach was taut and breasts were full and perky.

...Perfection.


With her usual group of friends: Kendra - A Beautiful Jamaican exchange student.


Anya - A loud out going strawberry blond.

Willow - A quiet redhead .

And Faith - The 'bad girl' with a hidden sweet side.

All popular - All cheerleaders.

...Not like Buffy.

Then there was Angel:

Riley
Graham
Oz
Xander

All dating one of them

Xander with Anya

Riley with Faith

Kendra with Graham

Willow with Oz

and of course: Angel and Buffy.

Buffy was the daughter of the wealthy Hank Summers. A 'car' business man with millions. Married to the beautiful Joyce. Angel was the son of Rupert Giles- Liams. A ex-professor and wealthy author. Married to Jenny. They met during freshmen yea and now, as juniors, seemed so much in love.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Buffy's group of friends had their own stories too:

- Kendra's parents died, so she moved in with a rich family.

- Willow's mother is a counselor and world famous author of numerous Psychology books while her father died.

- Anya lived here all her life. Her stepfather, Richard Wilkins, is the mayor.

- Faith, once Boston trash, moved to Sunnydale. Her adopted parents were rich as well and is 'sisters' with Senior snob: Cordelia Chase.

Just like a high school drama all the pretty popular girls are rich.

But also like the typical drama, there's always a group of bad boys.

Spike.

Buffy's ex- best friend, since he began dating her younger sister, Dawn, in freshmen year.

He was, of course, chiseled and gorgeous from...well...all over. From the sexiest British accent ever. Peroxide blond hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin, a chest which was often shown off by a tight black t-shirt. Perfect ass which was shown off by tight black jeans.

His crew was equally sexy:

John Bender: A tall, tough guy with witty comebacks and a sexy presence. His hair was long, perfect. Eyes big and dark.

Angelus: Angel's twin brother with the biggest criminal record of any 17 year old.

Sebastian Valmont - A once rich playboy who's dad lost all his money while gambling.

"Spike", who was the still William, was Buffy's best friend from fourth grade until freshman year. Buffy had come back developed and so had her sister. Then 13, Dawn and Spike who was then 15 hit it off. Unfortunately big sister Buffy didn't like the idea . After good girl Buffy ended their friendship he became rebellious. And that was that...


*** Now Onto The Actual Story!!***


Chapter 1 ---


"You see that touchdown Angel scored yesterday, man?" Riley said. One arm slung around his girlfriend; Faith. The other arm knocked gently into Angel's arm.

"Pretty wicked, Angel." Faith agreed. Her long, dark hair was free around her face. Eyes covered with black make up. Her lips a shade of crimson. Since she'd become friends with Buffy's 'gang', she'd begun to dress a bit more tasteful. However; they still called her the rogue cheerleader. Today was leather pants and a red tank top.

Angel didn't even look up as Faith spoke to him, which made Buffy nudge him slightly. He jumped, looking startled.

" What's wrong?" Buffy asked softly.

"Nothing, babe.." Truth was..it was Cordelia. Why? He'd known her forever! But yesterday, when he looked at her and she looked back, it all seemed to mean more.

"Really?"

"Buffy, have I ever lied to you?" Angel asked.

She just smiled and forgot about it.

"Yeah. Great game that was," he added half heartedly and pulled Buffy closer to him. Why did he want Cordelia? The girl he was holding was prettier, richer, more popular, and a lot nicer to him. So why?

Again, Angel was spacing out. Buffy growled and grabbed his arm. Yanking him from his seat. He followed her out side where she leaned against the wall of ' Wesley's Diner'. Folding her arms under her chest.

"What's wrong with you tonight, Angel? I mean, you say you're fine, then you space out. You're not even interested in talking about football."

"Nothing," he said blankly.

"It's a something."

" Just..." he sighed heavily, " I've been noticing other people, I guess, maybe.. I don't love you anymore. Maybe...we should break up.."

"What?" she said, obviously hurt. Tears stung her eyes and she sniffled, "who?"

"Cordelia..."

"Oh, my God..No!" she quickly shook her head toward him in disbelief. Angel went to wrap his arms around her and she roughly pushed him away.

"Buffy..."

"Angel I still love you..."

"I--"

"Shut the fuck up!" Angel's eyes widened when he heard this. Normally Buffy wouldn't use such language. "You don't 'know' anything!" wiping the back of her hand across both eyes to dry her tears she opened her mouth to speak, but then shook her head and walked away.

Angel walked back into the diner. Facing the table his eight friends sat at.

"Guys," he began, "Me and Buffy broke up.." everyone's mouth dropped, but no one said a word.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Her eyes were red and puffy...she needed a way to get him back.

...Make him jealous!

Who does Angel hate most?

...Spike.

Bad thing was: Buffy hated him almost equally as much.

Well, a girl's gotta do whatever she can!

And right that moment she found herself infront of "Desecrated". A club Spike and his crew often crowded. She walked in and immediately felt out of place.

|| I want you||
|| I need you ||
|| I want you to be mine tonight ||

The music pounded and Buffy recognized it. A favorite of Spike's he used to play continuously.

Motley Crue - Piece of your action

|| You need me ||
|| You tease me||
|| Use you up, throw you away||

Then she saw him...Wow. She'd forgotten how hot he was.

|| Your fire||
|| Taking me higher||
|| Don't burn me, don't let me down.||

Slowly, she sauntered over to him. All three of his friends scoffed.

"I need your help," she said.

"What makes you think I like you enough to help you?"

"Please?" She practically begged.

" Do somethin' for me then, luv."

||You need me now||
||I'll teach you how||
||C'mon let's go all the way||

Suddenly Buffy leaned down closer to his ear. The hot breath and pumping of the music had to make it one of the hottest things ever.

"You get to spite Angel..."

"Just tell me what to do," he said, smirking.

"He...broke up with me. I need to make him jealous. Since he hates you so much, perfect."

" Sex? Kissing? Hugging, cuddles? What?"

" Your standard lovey-dovey relationship. Kissing, yes. Hugging, cuddling.."

"Sex?" he said hopeful.

"Ugh, pig." she scoffed.

"Sex, Buffy. If I don't get at least a semi-guarantee, well. No. Deal."

God this was hard! Was saying she might have sex with him too much?

"Maybe." Guess not...

"Deal then babe? We gotta hang with your crew tomorrow then?"

"Yes, and if you do a good enough job some cash maybe in it for you." she added, eyebrows raised.

"How much?"

"$1500"

"Just cling to my arm and call me honey then, sweets."

"Pleasure doing business with you." she lightly smacked her hand flatly against his chest before turning around and walking out.

Bender looked over at him, tossing his hair back.

"What the fuck was that about?"

"$1500 to date the girl, plus possible sexual benefits. Until she makes her boyfriend jealous." Spike said with a shrug. Bender let out and almost animalistic growl, Spike only grinned.


* * * * * * * * * *

(Bufy's house -- 11:00 PM.)

She gripped the phone tighter in her hand as she poured her heart out about the breakup to her friend.

"God, Buffy that must have been horrible." Willow said sympathetically.

"But..."

"There's a but?"

"I found a way to get him back...."

"Tell!" she squealed, excited.

"He hates Spike, Spike is going to pose as my boyfriend to make Angel jealous. Brilliant, huh?"

"Wow, yeah. Good luck!"

"Well, I better go. Don't tell anyone about this!" she warned.

"I won't, promise."

"Love ya, Wills."

"Love ya, Buffy."

"Nighty!"

"Night, night."

And they both set the phone down at the same time. Buffy wearing pink pajama shorts and a pajama tank top. She crawled into bed and tugged the covers up over her body. Nuzzling sleepily into the pillow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(7:00 AM)

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

She groaned groggily.

And opened her eyes up from the buzz of the alarm. Slapping it to silence. She slowly pushed the covers down and ran to the bathroom. Taking a quick shower. She dried the long blonde curls and walked back to her bedroom.

7:35 AM

She quickly dressed...

... she needed sexy today.

Pulling out a black lace thong and matching bra she quickly dressed into a short black skirt, see thru black long sleeve shirt which easily became more sexy then slutty with the matching bra. Slipping on strappy black sandals she ran downstairs out to her red corvette. Once fired up she looked at the clock.

7:51 AM

She wouldn't be late to school until 8:30, but she hung with her crew 'till then. She quickly pulled out and drove as quickly as possible to school. Slamming into a spot.

7:59

And there was Spike, waiting, "'Ey Pet."

She got out of the car and walked over to him, lacing her fingers with his. She started over to her group and spotted Cordelia nuzzled to Angel. His eyes widened when he saw his once girl with Spike. Spike sat down before her and Buffy sat down on him. They looked almost obscene.

Then Angel opened his mouth and said...