Hard Days Knights by redwulf50
Summary: Hard Days Knights: If your worst enemy becomes your best friend, and your best friends become your worst enemies, it gonna be a Hard Day's Knight. Post BTVS Becoming.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6444 Read: 5708 Published: 06/24/2005 Updated: 11/06/2005

1. Oh yeah Baby by redwulf50

2. To Hot to handle by redwulf50

3. three by redwulf50

4. Please leave the hormones at the door by redwulf50

Oh yeah Baby by redwulf50
Author's Notes:
warning hard core sex scenes
Hard Days Knight
Author Red Wulfe
Beta Oracle Holly
Disclaimer: I own nothing, I see nothing, I hear Nothing

New Buffy fic For Valentines Bwahahaha
Possibly a crossover at somepoint
Rating very NC-17



Chappie one
Understanding first came flooding over her as her tortured nipples pebbled so hard they hurt and scraped against the rough stone floor. While at the same time, she felt something deep inside her, pounding, sawing, ripping away at her, hitting her bottom so deep and so hard with each stroke that she was certain that her cervix had to be one large bruise. Hips pounding against her ass so hard, that if she was fully human her bones would be broken. Fingers twining in her hair, pulling hard, stretching her head back and up.

Fangs pierced her throat. With her breath coming in ragged gasps, she smelled herself, and God, she smelled terrible. Like some two bit whore that hadn't bathed in weeks! Spike! She realized it was the bleach blond menace; her senses alert but not with fear. It was he that was splitting her open, making her cum. Oh, God! Her mind reeled; her fists pounded the floor.

But he was relentless. Never stopping, never slowing, picking up speed as she shook from the after affects of the largest orgasm of her 17 year old life. Buffy felt her knees give out and her elbows buckle as she slid to the floor. Spike behind her never missed a stroke as he followed her down rolling her onto her side and lifted her left leg to get better access. Buffy reached back over her shoulder and grasped Spike's hair as her breathing turned irregular once again and her sore bottom started meeting his strokes. As his head neared hers, she sank her teeth in his ear bringing blood and pain to her tormenter, her lover.


/I hate you Bitch/ Spike's voice screamed out in her mind. She tried to answer but only grunts and unintelligible mutterings fell from her mouth.

No way would she give him control. She fought through her next orgasm, turning into him, never giving up his glorious cock as she twisted up and over to bring herself to a sitting position on top of him. Even as she reached this position, he hit her spot, and she once again came in a violent orgasm, this time bringing her ‘Lover’ with her. She fell forwards her teeth finding then piercing his neck; blood flowed into her mouth, like a fine wine, pushing her body steadily back up hill towards pleasures yet unreached. His fangs pierced her neck, and without a single move they were both shaking with a second ‘death’ only seconds after the first.

Part of her rejoiced the sex was over, but the larger part of her was pissed. But then he began moving again with slow languid strokes. Both rollingover, Buffy fully got an idea about the size of the cock inside her. Her eyes widened, now understood the reason behind the intense pleasure and pain of their sex. He was as thick as her freaking wrist, and damn sure a bit too long. As they rocked together it only took moments before she was once again lost in the pleasure.
_________________________________________________________________________

Ethan Rayne watched the couple as they continued their brutal coupling. Ripper was going kill him, but this had been the only chance to free the Slayer. When the Initiative had discovered that the Slayer was compatible with human males, Maggie Walsh had planned to use her as brood mare to breed better soldiers. Only Ethan's quick thoughts had saved her. When the retrieval team had dragged him to the old mansion where only the two blondes were still among the living he had spun a quick but detailed story about how THIS was a slayer mating ritual, and that magics had been used to lure the strongest vamps in the area here to battle to the death over the right to father the Slayer’s Children.

Surprisingly Walsh Bitch and Company had bought it hook line and sinker. He had been allowed to use his magic to ‘finish’ the ritual. He actually felt sorry for the girl, now forced into a very primal mating with the Vampire. However, he knew she was safer with this ‘Spike’ than if she had been used as Maggie wanted, chained to a bed and used by Maggie's strongest soldiers.

If he worked this right not only would the two be able to escape, but he might get away as well.
___________________________________________________________________________


/I hate you, you know that right?/ Buffy's voice spoke straight into Spike's head as she pumped his cock with her hand. The two had long since given up on trying to speak verbally, as if they had never learned.

/Yeah, but you love my bleedin cock Slayer, so bend the hell over./ He answered her.

Buffy couldn't stop her stupid giggles. They both felt drugged. Even their mental conversations sounded like pornographic three year olds.

/Mine/ She mentally yelled as he slammed home into her.

/Yours/ Served as his only reply.
_________________________________________________________________________
Ten days! Ten God Damn days, Agent Graham and the others from his unit had watched the two HST's as they almost continuously mated, screwed, ate and slept. It was disgusting. And the Professor wanted to make more like the female! His stomach was queasy. Sure she was attractive, but her… ahem… stamina proved her not at all human. Plus, scary enough for him was that as at times how she seemed to stalk the male, wanting more almost as often as he would then wrestle her to the ground for another round. The good thing was that the equipment now showed her as pregnant; the bad thing was that now they had to somehow get her out and give her a more thorough exam.

The equipment had showed the two asleep as he opened the door, but they sensed him immediately and charged. Though their movements were erratic, the two's strength quickly overwhelmed the guards, and in seconds had escaped their room.

The two moved as one looking for an escape route. Relying mainly on Spike's enhanced senses, they soon found a side passage and ran towards a locked door fully prepared to bash it down. As they reached it, the door opened. Buffy recognized Ethan on sight andreadied herself, but as the older man closed the door and handed them clothes, she wondered what Hell dimension she had landed in where both Spike and Ethan were there to save her.

She took the clothes offered noticing how Ethan never looked directly at her, and her first thought was good. However, as she saw him ogling a dressing Spike, she caught herself growling like an angry vamp.

Ethan however never heard her as he continued to ramble, ".... Ripper is gonna kill me, but really there was no other choice. Either you and Spike, or she would have used her soldiers to impregnate you." He stopped at Spike's warning growl. "My feelings as well old man, but I am afraid Ripper might not agree. We have to get out of here quickly." He handed Spike his Duster and the now fully dressed Buffy a light jacket.

"Miss Summers, you’re still drugged a bit, but without continued dosage you should be fine by morning. Just hope Ripper doesn't kill me." Ethan continued whining under his breath as the trio headed for the tunnels of that would lead to the safety of the Watcher’s apartment.

tbc
To Hot to handle by redwulf50
Author's Notes:
nother chappie
Hard Days Knights
by Redwulf


Chapter Two

Beta Note: Dear Reader, please note that when you see //words// that indicates Buffy and Spike’s telepathy. ~ Oracleholly

As Buffy stumbled through the grating that led outdoors, the drugs seemed to be wearing off and her whole body began to ache. She could understand the ache of her uhhm, feminine muscles and the aches in her legs, her arms and even her stomach, but some of them had her stymied. //Spike, why does my nose hurt?//

Her bleach blonde companion seemed to stumble a bit before turning and looking at her. //Wot? Slayer, bloody hell! We.. You...Me… just shagged for bloody who knows how long and you’re bloody worried about your nose?// His mental voice sounded amused.

Buffy stumbled; her body was too tired and hungry to even argue. She was drained physically, mentally, and sexually.

Spike caught her before she could fall. //Hell love, you should have said something.//

//Fuck you Spike.//

//I think that was what got you into this mess love.//

Buffy knew she should be angry; she should really find a way to drive a nice pointy stake through the heart of the demon next to her, but she couldn't manage it. Instead she gave him a weak smile and leaned more heavily on him. //I don't think I am gonna make it Spike.// She looked over at her mate, yes mate, she got that. //You'll have to leave me, so you can make it.//

The snort came out of nowhere as he picked her up and began carrying her. //Who the Bloody hell do you think I am, Peaches? You're mine Love, get used to it. And I....Never...Leave...What's... MINE!//

He walked a little ways looking down at Buffy as she crossed her arms and looked for all the world like she was the one in charge.

//Bloody Slayer and her Bloody martyr tendencies!//

Buffy tucked her head into his chest and slid her arms around his neck. Everything about this was wrong, but it felt so right.

Spike followed Ethan almost a mile with Buffy still in his arms until they entered a shed that housed a Winnebago. Spike saw that the Winny was fully vamp-proofed with curtains all around.

"Wat..cher," said Spike, barely able to force the words out. His throat constricted still by the magic and drugs. It wasn't that he wanted to see the slayer’s friends - he was pretty bloody sure that they would try to stake him on sight, but he knew the Slayer needed her friends.

"No mate," Ethan began as he fidgeted with the locks. "The Initiative will be watching her watcher, her mom, and her friends. The quickest way to wind up back in there is to go to them. We will find a safe haven, then contact them."

Spike could see the man was right, but his words were disturbing his mate. He pushed past the git into the camper looking around for a place to deposit his precious cargo. He could feel it, her hunger and her need to sleep. Just like he could feel their child growing inside her. This feeling, this knowledge was at the same time both better and worse than his sire-childe bond with Dru. Suddenly an odd thought popped into his mind. He realized that now whenever he thought of the dark princess he felt only revulsion for the woman who had been the center of his life for more than a century. He sat the Slayer in a chair in the Camper’s Kitchen and watched as Ethan went up front to get the thing running.

//Gonna feed you love. You’re bloody starving.//

As Spike began puttering around the kitchen, Buffy fought back the tears that threatened to fall down her face. //Still hate you//

She called out to his mind only to get a smirk as an answer. She felt the camper lurch into movement and was surprised that she actually felt relief at leaving Sunnydale. But that was what she had planned to do after killing Angel wasn't it? And damn strange how now she only seemed to be able to remember the monster rather than the man she had thought she loved. She hated to admit it, but Spike was right - she was damn hungry, her mind was in complete turmoil, and she needed sleep as well.

Spike found the refrigerator completely stocked with American foods. He found several t-bones already ready to be cooked so he took out several and put them on the counter to the right of the stove He then pulled out a dozen eggs and a gallon of milk. In the cabinets the first thing he sought was a glass, which he filled it with milk. As he handed it to Buffy his mind wandered, and he realized there was no place he would rather be at that very moment. He knew this was their bond speaking, but it felt perfect. He knew the bond was temporary, after all it was impossible to bind a demon to a soul or a soul to a demon. For now though he would be content with what he had.

Guilt as thick as a shroud started to cover his mind just as he found a pan and began cooking both eggs and a t-bone in it. He knew it that the slayer’s shiny super soul was causing his demon to feel guilt, but for now it was fine. For the first time since his human self had first drawn breath in this sorry world, he felt loved completely. He knew it was an illusion, but Spike was unwilling to shatter it yet.

Buffy watched her Vampire as he moved about the small kitchen area He had removed his shirt, and she found her slayer side almost drooling at the play of his muscles as he cooked. That was the part that scared her most, he made her slayer side stronger. Now that they were mated she felt more like a Primal Power than a teenaged girl, and the Primal Power part of her was enjoying watching her powerful Demon Mate going about the almost common task of fixing her food. Of course the teenage girl she still was loved the fingernail shaped scratches that adorned his back. Hmmmmm, maybe she had that was backward. Maybe her Primal Powered side liked the scratches and the teenage girl liked the cooking. Nope was right the first time. She couldn't help the giggle that escaped her lips.

//Something funny Slayer?// her Mate asked as he turned from mixing what appeared to be pancake batter. Looking him in the eyes, she could see he was a tad bit upset.

//Nope.// In her mind, another voice whispered a naughty suggestion. With an innocence look in her eyes, she sent forth her desire. //Just thinking that besides steak, eggs and pancakes, I wanna very large side order of Spike goodness for breakfast.//

His look immediately turned lecherous. //Love you’re too tired, but after you rest...,// he continued mixing the batter. //Besides Spike's Spike is never a side order love, it is always the main course.// He smirked at her before turning back to the stove.

Aww man could her cheeks get any redder? But hey, she could sooo have her main course for dessert.



Ethan had covered the new camper in magical armaments. The most basic being that no matter who looked at it, all that person saw was an old couple driving it, a completely harmless older couple that should not be bothered. It was working as he drove by several Initiative patrols that simply smiled at him as he drove by. The second spell was one that caused everyone to forget the couple as soon as they got out of sight. Those two were easy, the third was a bit harder. The third caused the camper to be completely invisible to any electronic or technological devises. The fourth was a talisman of warding, which concealed them from magic.

Still despite all his precautions when Ethan moved the camper onto the northbound lane of Interstate 5 he was relieved. He had already decided their first stop would be San Francisco, There he could pick up supplies, let the Mated couple rest, and then get in touch with Rupert and the Council.

Oh, he was still evil, but the idea of the slayer line being in the hands of an insane bitch like Maggie Walsh was enough to make him stray to the path of light for a few months. The woman had no idea what kind of terror she was playing with.

Should the slayer line be incapacitated, within months the world would be the home of full demons again. If he had allowed the Slayer to be used as the bitch had wanted, it might very well corrupt the slayer line to the side of the demons instead of the side of humans. Besides as much as he loved the thought of the chaos that would ensue from such a corruption and taunting Ripper, the old man looked at his Slayer almost as his daughter, and Ethan would never let anyone truly hurt his best mate’s daughter. Sure he'd kill Ripper if he had too, but allowing his Slayer to be gang raped was not only wrong, it crossed that unspeakable line of friendship which bonded him to Ripper.



Buffy finished eating and was more than a little disappointed that she could now barely hold her eyes open. Her slayer side had fully intended to fuck that evil smirk off her Mate’s face, but she did feel better that after Spike had eaten a bit with her. He seemed as dead beat as she was, and soon they were once again leaning on each other as they made there way to the rear of the camper toward the sleeping quarters.

Buffy stripped nude to crawl into bed with Spike, and as he slid his nude body next to hers, she crawled on top of him and slipped his almost hard cock inside her.

//Slayer…,// his voice echoed in her mind, //you’re too bloody tired.//

//Don't want sex. Ok, want sex, but not now,// she answered. //Just need the connection.// She smiled down at him, and William the Bloody Awful Poet did not have the willpower to say no.

He watched her as sleep claimed her; her body going completely boneless on top of him. Her hot wet womb laid open to him. Never had Drusilla given him this much trust. But this girl in her sleep placed complete trust in him. Here she was the Slayer, the eradicator of his kind, but he knew if he slipped his fang into her neck, she would simply turn her head to give him better access and continue sleeping. She was his nirvana.

If he began thrusting, her body would move with him. If when she woke during his thrusts, she would give him a lazy smile and just begin riding him. What had he done to deserve such a bounty. Pushing her hair back with his nose he began licking and sucking on his mark, his hands caressing her ass and lower back. After his ministrations caused her to have a small orgasm in her sleep, he closed his eyes and joined her in the land of nod.



Ethan was proud that the two in the back had decided not to have a bout or three of their animalistic mating while he was driving. Having watched the two literally tear holes in rock walls and pound imprints of each other’s arses into the stone floor, he wasn't entirely sure they wouldn't destroy the shiny new vehicle he had purchased with "acquired" money from the Initiative.



Buffy woke, or at least thought she was awake, to the surreal feeling of sitting in a chair next to the bed watching her body lying on top of Spike. At first she almost panicked wanting to drag her unconscious body off the 'evil' killer, but then she saw and well felt her body twitch on his massive hard-on and felt her dream knees go weak. It was a good feeling, not of just sexuality, but also of her extreme feminine power.

Really observing her body, Buffy noted that she was laid out naked and asleep atop one of the most infamous vampires in history, and she also immediately knew he would dust himself before hurting her. The lust for her body, the love for her soul had recast the Scourge of Europe, the Slayer of Slayers into a new role. Her dream self giggled. The self proclaimed Big Bad was now the Layer of a Slayer and damned proud of it. Now he would be the scourge of the underworld, teaching her which demons needed slaying and which were useful and could be a help in her never ending war against evil.

She felt their child growing inside of her and knew a with euphoric horror realized that while she was happy beyond words that she carried their child, Buffy was scared even more of dying and leaving him to raise their child alone. Before that very moment, she had always been sort of afraid of dying, but she knew that as the Slayer that came with the territory. Now though death presented this new horror.

"Killing either of us just got a whole lot harder," a voice said from her right. Turning she saw yet another her with longer hair and feathers braided into it. Buffy knew this one was her slayer side - the side she had had to fight constantly after Angel became Angelus. This part of her would have not only killed him that first night, but also would have done so slowly for the insults to her womanhood. As she examined the nude form of her more primal self, one gaping unfairness struck her.

"Hey, no fair your boobs are waaaay bigger," she said fighting the urge to cover her own breasts in protest.

"Not my fault. They tied our power to our feminine needs, both maternal and without meaning to sexual, and well our mate, like most men likes big boobs." The Primal Slayer answered with a sarcastic smirk.

The teenaged girl looked back at her mate lying under her supine body with anger in her eyes, "Stoopid bastard, my boobs are perfect." But then a thought came to her, "Hey, if he's rich I can get a boob job."

She turned back to her unimpressed Slayer side with a grin.

"Ok, not exactly why the Powers sanctioned our mating, but hey get what benefits you can." Primal Slayer moved and sat on the edge of the bed stroking her mate’s legs, keeping her movements slow and gentle. "Don't you think its funny, that right now we are both outside of the mating’s influence and neither of us want him dead.

The young woman moved to the other side of the bed, her hands caressing his face. "Yeah, kind of seen the worst of him now. And well he is mine, think I'll keep him."

At this the Primal Slayer giggled, "Yeah, well I doubt any other Slayer has ever been screwed into unconsciousness, but yeah, he is ours. He thinks he knows all about matings and expects us to kick him out of our life soon. According to the rules a demon isn't supposed to be able to mate a soul, or a soul mate to a demon, but hey surprise, I've been made stronger to handle his soul. And William is being allowed more access in order to keep you happy. So don't be surprised if he starts writing us poetry."

"Poetry? O...K, I think I can deal. Our child, will she be healthy?"

"Oh yes and spoiled rotten, a real daddy's girl. And the next will be a green eyed little boy so smart that he'll make Willow jealous. He’ll be a momma's boy writing poetry and melting all the young women's hearts. Protect them both. They may be physically more powerful than even their parents, but inside they will still be children."

Suddenly the Slayer’s face took on a decidedly evil glint, and teenaged Buffy felt their body clamp down the muscles in their over worked vagina hard on the cock that was so deep inside her. She felt and saw her body's teeth sink into her mate’s neck, then shuddered as both their bodies convulsed in orgasm.

"Oh baby, momma may be asleep, but she can still rock Daddy's world."
three by redwulf50
Author's Notes:
This is a cross over with Charmed
Chapter Three

Ethan pulled the Winnebago behind a house and parked. He knew the Council owned the house and had wards already in place far better than anything he could conjure at the moment. Plus, it had the added bonus of a parking garage. The mated pair should be safe here for the time being, but one never knew. Ethan understood he had to act quickly.

His first stop would be the local demon bars then stop by that new club what was its name… the hmmm… P3. Now why did that name sound important? Ethan attired himself in basic black as he walked out into the sunlight. Realizing the house might be watched, he didn't look back at the parking garage where he had stored the camper. His pace was brisk but controlled as he made his way to his first stop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy woke with her hips already moving, realizing the claim demanded it. She looked down at Spike and saw his eyes were half closed. He, like her, was enjoying it but trying to fight it at the same time. It wasn't that she didn't want him. She hated the fact that the magic of the claim was forcing them into actions without their consent.

She guessed that the claim needed sex to sustain it, and if they weren't going to do it on their own, the claim would force them.

Buffy felt Spike give in to the pleasure and start to enjoy it, which pissed her off more. Here, they were being raped by magic and the stupid vampire just gave in. It wasn't right; he was stronger than that. She needed his strength and he was giving in. Since Buffy was focusing on her madness at the situation, she failed to realize that Spike's surrender had fueled her own anger, stoking it so much that she was able to fight the magic some.

Then as his fingers thrummed her clit, she felt it. Starting deep in her womb and exploding outwards, her release felt like both heaven and hell. As her body shook, Buffy understood that her whole world was changing. She felt shallow that an orgasm, even one this good was changing her. It wasn't right. How could she be a good mother, if her hormones were dictating her actions?

Then Buffy felt Spike fighting the magic, and for some reason, that made her even angrier. Didn't it mean as much to him? That he could reach his mate like this? What was she to him? Just a cheap fuck?

Spike woke up with a red, hot slayer riding him hard and fast. At first he fought the pull of the claim, but quickly decided it wasn't worth it. After all he was pleasing his mate and the soon to be mother of his child. So he started touching her and stroking her with his hands to increase her pleasure. Then, however, he felt her anger build through their connection, and as she reached orgasm, he understood that this was rape to her. And he refused to be an active partner in raping his golden girl.

Spike's battle against the magic was easier than Buffy's, because his demon was outraged by this too. Yet, as he was stopping, he realized she was getting even angrier with him. Now his mate not only rode him, but also bit and scratched him to get him off as well. He couldn't fight her actions, so he gave into it. Once again, their sexual battles began, as he flipped her and started pounding her hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan found a safe place in downtown San Francisco to place his first call. As the person on the other end answered, he spoke a word of binding, "Escatno." The simple word unleashed a spell over the phone lines, so only he and his old mate, Rupert Giles, could understand what was being said.

"What do you want Ethan?" Giles asked from the other end, sounding tired and weak.

"Your Slayer and I escaped the Initiative last night, Ripper." He dropped it there allowing Giles digest what he had said.

"You escaped whom?" Gone was the tired old man; in his place was the Ripper, cool and angry.

"US Govt. agency, formed to investigate the supernatural." Ethan knew this was only the beginning. "Myself, Buffy Summers and the vampire known as William the Bloody, escaped their base underneath Sunnydale University last night."

"And Spike is?"

"Mated to your Slayer." Ethan said almost too low to be heard.

"Please Ethan, don't call here with your fanciful lies again." Giles said, still upset.

"No bleeding lie, Rupert." Ethan took a deep breath and nearly started crying, "I didn't mean too; I thought it wouldn't work. Either I performed the spell or I allowed Maggie Walsh to use your slayer as a bloody brood cow and have her strongest soldiers impregnate her!"

Hearing the stress in Ethan's voice, Ripper knew his old mate wasn't lying. Even worse was his understanding that his idiot mate had actually tried to do the right thing. The very idea of his Buffy being subjected to this woman, this Maggie Walsh, pushed him over the edge. "And you haven't staked him yet?" Rippers voice was cold as ice.

"Not likely mate." Ethan said regaining his courage, after all Ripper was three hundred miles away. "They've fully mated, and the slayer is bloody preggers."

"Oh my God! What in the bleeding hell have you done Ethan?" Giles' voice slipped back and asked his oldest friend.

"God Giles, I didn't have a bloody choice! It was the Vamp or gang rape. You know, as well as I do, the spell isn't supposed to work." Ethan mumbled, "If it helps I am pretty sure he has submitted to her." Ethan cringed as he bald faced lied.

"Well yes, quite. Unfortunately, we still have to put them both down."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting rid of Giles by lying and telling him they were in Los Angelus, Ethan searched for a second safe phone.

"Mr. Travers, please. Tell him it is Ethan Rayne."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy crawled off of Spike, emotionally drained.

For some stupid reason, Buffy wanted this, whatever this was, to be perfect. She couldn't explain why. But brainless Spike was determined not to help her make it perfect. She was pregnant; why couldn't she be happy? She should be happy, because she never thought she would ever be able to have a child. Well, that's what Giles had told her.

As she rolled to the side, Spike got up and left the bed, a hurt look on his face. Seeing that his pain, upset Buffy even more. God, she was only seventeen; how was she supposed to know how to keep him happy?

In a few minutes Spike exited the shower and moved into the kitchen. Buffy knew she stank, and her mind added one more mark against Spike. Stupid vampire. He had made her all stinky Buffy… and horny Buffy… and as if she could forget … pregnant Buffy. Evil vamp.

As she crawled out of bed to shower, she smelled food cooking in the kitchen.
Please leave the hormones at the door by redwulf50
Author's Notes:
Crosses over with Charmrd
Chapter Four

Buffy walked into the kitchen area of the Winny with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe that the Powers had destined her for this. She did want she was supposed to; she fought the good fight; ate her vegetables. Buffy took the plate teeming with food from Spike without comment. Why had 'they' forced her to mate with this insensitive vamp? She picked up the glass of freshly squeezed Orange Juice that Spike had poured her. Oh, God! The fact that Spike just didn't love her was obvious - he had squeezed her fresh orange juice, but had left in the pulp. She hated pulp.

Her tears began streaming down her face, but she didn't care. Let the world know how much she hurt, it didn't bother her. Not now.

"Bloody hell, what are you crying about now?" Spike asked her. His question fueled more crying.

"You don't love me," whispered Buffy, sobbing. "See, I don't rate a luv, a pet, a Buffy or even a Slayer. You hate me."

"Bollocks. Slayer, are you bleeding insane?"

"See, now you're calling me names," Buffy began to cry now in earnest.

Spike slowly started beating his head against the table mumbling, "Why me? Why do I always get the bloody loons?"

_________________________________________

Sunnydale Library

As Rupert Giles puttered around the library cleaning weapons, he kept muttering to himself. Anger laced every thought. How dare she do this? Her last vampire lover had killed his ladylove, so what does the insolent child do? Why… go out and find herself another one! The very idea! He could care less what the prophecy said, that they would both die.

Unknown to Giles, a Dark Lighter stood invisible behind him, whispering into his ear, tempting him further into the darkness.

______________________________________

P3, San Francisco

When the soldier types entered the P3, Piper cursed herself for having dragged herself and Phoebe down to the club so early, but it was too late now to change things. The three men walked up to her after having cased the place and began asking questions.

"Have you seen any of these three?" the blondish wanna-be all-American boy asked, holding up a series of photos.

"No, who are they?" Piper asked in reply, after looking over the pictures.

"They are escapees from a local mental institution," answered the blonde soldier, trying to turn on the charm.

Phoebe however picked up the pictures and nearly fainted. Upon touching the photos, she rocked back on her heels, her eyes rolling back. The visions came fast and fierce.

Phoebe saw way more than she wanted too, but still the visions continued. She was receiving more than she had ever seen before at one time. Obviously, the two blondes in the pictures were very important to the future of the world.

The three soldiers quickly came to her aid, not-so accidentally copping a few cheap feels of the beautiful well-built witch in the process. Piper quickly stepped in, helping her sister out of their clutches. Regaing some semblence of okay, Phoebe pulled herself up and placed herself behind her sister quickly.

"Freakin migraines," she told them, laughing ruefully, "Hit without a moment's notice." Still holding her head, she walked behind the counter searching for headache medicine.

"Migraines." Piper reiterated. "Poor girl, she gets them all the time," covered Piper, turning her head away from the soldiers, arching her eyebrow in question at her sister. She wondered what the hell was wrong with her sister.

"Can we keep those pictures?" Phoebe asked them. "I think I have seen this guy." Pointing at the photograph of Ethan Rayne. "Just not in here, and for the life of me, I can't remember where." She added, sugar coating it with her 'shy, I'm so innocent - not' smile.

The three soldiers practically drooled and fell all over themselves trying to 'help' her. One even sort of stumbled with opening the bottle of Tylenol for her. Eventually, the one in charge stepped forward and offered her his phone number. "The name is Riley Finn, ma'am. And you can reach me at this phone number anytime." Finn gave her what he thought was his sexy smile.

As soon as Phoebe was certain that the soldiers left the club, she turned to her older sister and declared, "We let those soldiers nowhere near these three. These guys in the photos are the good guys. The soldiers are the bad guys. So many visions. My head really does hurt." She dry swallowed a pill.

"Not so hard to believe. That Finn guy gave me the creeps," Piper answered, shuddering slightly. "Who are these guys?" She asked pointing at the blonde couple.

"As for names, I have no idea. But she is some kind of Vampire Slayer, hunter, thingie," Phoebe answered. "She's kind of like us, a champion for higher powers. Now, the guy appears to be a formerly evil vampire that killed slayers, but get this..." Phoebe added with a smile. "she's pregnant with his child!"

"Uh...what?"

"Let's get Prue and Leo together, so I can tell you all at once."

_______________________________________

Ethan headed back to the camper more scared than when he had left. The girl's Watcher and pseudo-father wanted them all dead, and as if that wasn't enough, he wasn't sure what the bloody head of the Council, Quentin 'the git' Travers' was up too. He didn't trust the old buzzard, never had.

Damn! He'd never been in a situation this bizarre. Here, he was... a soddin' Chaos lord trying to protect the bloody Slayer, of all people, from the very people that were supposed to be protecting her from wankers like him. Talk about your bleeding irony.

Quentin Travers studied the faces of the representatives before him. Both the Gillians and the Arcadians were long time allies of the Council. Some would consider them demons, even though both races appeared to be basically human.

"So, gentleman," Travers began, "What are your terms?"

"This one is free, High Priest," replied the Gillian Ambassador. "This is an abomination that needs to be destroyed."

With a nod, the Arcadian Ambassador agreed.

________________________________________

Spike had finally coaxed Buffy into his lap to talk.

"Buffy.. luv, you are my mate and the future mother of my child. You are the single, most important person in my life. I love you. And I always will, even after you start hating me."

Buffy sniffled into his hair. "Children. According to my Slayer dreams, we are having children. As in more than one."

Spike sat behind her gobsmnacked. Children? His grin widened as he nuzzled her neck. "Oh love, I promise I will make you the happiest woman alive."


tbc
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12596