They Don't Write Songs About The One's That Come Easy by Jazz Malcom
Summary: A series of random stories based on songs with a Spuffy twist. Ratings and subject matter vary per story so please read chapter summary before reading.
Categories: Ficlets/Drabbles Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6349 Read: 5467 Published: 07/24/2007 Updated: 11/29/2007

1. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend by Jazz Malcom

2. Crazy Bitch by Jazz Malcom

3. Austin by Jazz Malcom

4. Room 21 by Jazz Malcom

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend by Jazz Malcom
Author's Notes:
I am the worlds worst for getting song stuck in my head, so here is an outlet...Spuffy put to music.
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend


Summary: The first post in my “ Music Series” . A series of little ficlets of songs, with a Spuffy twist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Son of a bitch.” Buffy’s eyes widened in intense anger, her knuckles turning white as they grinded the steering wheel of her S U V. She had been driving for over an hour, had searched five bars and stared down over thirty license plates. Tonight thirty-two was her lucky number. She swerved into the parking lot, dirt and gravel spinning up a cloud beneath her tires; she slammed on the brakes and threw the vehicle into park. Within seconds she was inside the bar, the loud eighties metal assaulted her ears and she grimaced. So it was true, the music was a sure sign he was here tonight, and there was no question by the little red mustang outside that the little bitch was here to.

Buffy had been hearing rumors for weeks, but had blissfully chosen to ignore the whispers. Whispers about her ex whoring around town with the queen of the undead. She had laughed them all off, until today. Today when Xander had called to inform her that not only was Spike no longer sulking around town over her, in fact Xander had seen him with his own two eyes and not only was he back to his pre-Buffy, bad ass self. He was making nice with Druscilla, the town skank. According to Xander, they had been bordering on illegal conduct in the park that very afternoon.

That just wouldn’t do. At first Buffy had been calm about the whole situation, after all she had been the one to end things. Not to mention the fact that they had been over officially, no hanky panky, no smoochies, nada, nothing, for over a month now. But then she had gone home, to a empty house and suddenly she snapped. Who did this little bitch think she was anyway, stealing her man? It took Buffy twenty minutes to decide that Spike was suddenly very much off the market, and what better way to announce this to him and the town than to stomp it into his new whore’s face? Really?

So here she was, standing in the most horrific bar she had ever seen. Hmm, suits little miss bloodsucker. Buffy made her way through the place, very much aware of the eyes following her. She had paid extra attention to her outfit tonight. The tight red leather pants and black halter screamed bad ass and if they didn’t serve to get the message across then the six inch black leather stiletto boots should do the trick.

Buffy eyed the crowd slowly, spotting her soon to be not ex leaning over the pool table in the back, lining up a shot and she smiled. Her smile quickly vanished when she saw the little bitch appear and attach herself to Spike’s leather clad back, her long blood red nails running a trail along his arm. Buffy’s heart fluttered when she saw him brush her off and shoot her a glare as he made his shot. Content to lay low for now Buffy made her way to the bar and quickly ordered herself a beer downing it in one long swig.

She spied the duo again, seemingly having a tiff in the corner by the bathrooms, and smirked. ‘Hmm, trouble in paradise?’ Buffy watched as Spike glared at Dru and stalked off down the short hall to the men’s room and her stomach revolted as she watched Dru undress him with her eyes. It was disgusting.

She turned to the bartender with a smile, “Two shot of whiskey with coke, no ice.” The drink was gone less than two seconds after it hit the counter. Sizing up the room, Buffy made her way to the pool tables in the back. She knew she still had the element of surprise, Dru would never expect to see her there. She took a detour to avoid the evil skank and walked along the back wall, taking her time in picking out a pool cue. Finally finding the one she wanted she snatched it off the wall and started to make her way over to Dru.

The woman didn’t even see it coming, her back was to Buffy and that was just how the blonde girl wanted. She tilted her head to the side, and just as she saw Spike coming down the hall she tapped Dru on the shoulder and smiled sweetly as the woman turned around.

“Hi, there, you remember me, Buffy. Yea, thing is I do believe you have something that belongs to me.” She said this calmly, trying to lure the woman into a false sense of security and it was obviously working. While Dru looked a little surprised she hid it quickly with a sneer.

“Oh, dearie, I do believe you are mistake. He’s my Spike now, pet. You gave him up.”

“Oh, that was so not the right thing to say, you’ve forgotten who you’re dealing with.” Buffy said with a sigh.

Druscilla tried to look sly “And just who may I ask is that, luv?”

Buffy smiled was almost self-deprecating as she answered. “The crazy ex-girlfriend.”

Three hits was all it took.

Buffy slamming the pool stick into Dru’s stomach. Buffy slamming her fist into Dru’s face and then Dru hitting the floor.

Buffy looked down at the pitiful pile of pale slut on the floor and sighed sadly. It really was a shame. Buffy took pity on the girl and threw the cue down at her feet and leaned over. She looked down over the girl, her hair hanging down and framing her face , strangely making her look like an angel.

“Dru, honey, this all could have been avoided if you remembered one simple rule. Just one, you can fuck with brother, you can fuck with my lab partner, but nobody, I mean nobody fucks with MY boyfriend.” With that Buffy dusted off her hands and started to make her way out of the bar, ignoring the whistles and hoots that followed after her. She got to the exit and turned around with a look of mock exasperation, “God, Spike, honey, it’s getting late, aren’t you coming?”





Song was from Miranda Lambert titled ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’

Here are the lyrics

Artist: Miranda Lambert
Album: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Title: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Well It took me 5 bars saw 30 license plates
I saw her mustang
And my eyes filled up with rage
I brought my pistol but I ain't some kinda fool
So I walked right in barehanded
She was on his arm while he was playing pool
Just like I used to do
She kissed him while I got a beer
She didn't think I'd show up here
I'm a crazy ex girlfriend

I watched her for awhile but I didn't like her walk
She came across kinda cheap to me
But hey hows that my fault
She looked at my man like he didn't have on a stitch
Somebody tell that girl
To step up to the plate
I wanna Pitch
Little Bitch

Well those pretty girls can play their game
But their damn well gonna know my name
I'm a crazy ex-girlfriend

Well I started throwing things and
I scared folks half to death
I got up in his face and smelled whiskey on his breath
I Didn't give it a second thought to being thrown in jail
Well baby to a hammer everything looks like a nail
And I was mad as hell

Well those pretty girls they're all the same
But they're damn well gonna know my name
I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend

I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend
I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend
I'm a crazy Ex-Girlfriend
Crazy Bitch by Jazz Malcom
Author's Notes:
Just another wacky story that was stuck in my head...it might suck....sorry if it does....just don't tell me.
Crazy Bitch



Summary: Second story in my music series. Spike’s performing at a club one night, not long after he has a huge fight with his crazy girlfriend. Wackiness ensues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Fine then, you bastard, leave! See I fucking care. Leave! That’s what you’re good at anyway. You always fucking run when you feel like I’m right! Always!” Buffy knew that wasn’t true, but it sounded like a good solid blow at the time, so she went for it. She balled her fists up when she saw her boyfriend of five years whip around to come back at her, his cobalt blue eyes blazing with anger.

“You little bint! Me? I’m the one who always runs, I don’t think so…who is the one that runs home to Mummy every time she doesn’t get her way, hmmm? You know I’m right. As a matter of fact you’re probably on your way there now, aren’t you? As soon as I leave bitty Buffy will run crying to her mum, telling horror stories about big bad Spike and his evil ways. I mean for god sakes, he’s actually leaving you to go to work. How can you stand the betrayal…it’s unheard of.” He finished in a huff, his face mere inches from Buffy’s, neither one of them willing to back off.

“Work? Work he says, you call some lousy nightclub gig where you do shitty cover songs and strum a guitar, work? Yeah, really important work there, Spikey, can’t miss that. Nooooo can’t be late for that, forget the fact that you girlfriend, the woman you claim to love is in dire need of some quality time. Forget her, I mean, who the fuck is she anyway, she’s only put up with sorry ass for five years. She’s nobody. Trash even.” With that Buffy’s eyes welled up with tears, she growled, disgusted with herself and stormed back into the townhouse, slamming the door.

Spike looked at the door with a forlorn expression on his face, willing himself to go after her. But he looked at his watch and groaned, he was already late and he could afford to lose this job.

“Sod it!” He forced out and rushed to his car that was parked by the curb. Taking one last look at the house he sighed and sped off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spike’s eyes stung as they adjusted to the harsh spotlights beaming down on him. He held his hand up to shield himself as he looked over the dance floor. It took him a few minutes but when he spotted her he smiled softly to himself. It never failed, not matter how hard they fought, how pissed she really was at him she never missed a show. He chuckled when he saw his little blonde goddess flip him off, a sweet smirk on her face as she made her way through the crowd wanting to get a good spot for when the music started.

He turned to the band, seeing how the last minute preparations were coming. After few minutes he and the rest of the band seemed to be satisfied and not a second to late, the crowd was getting a little restless.

Spike turned to Oz, his bass player and nodded in the direction of the dance floor, a twinkle of mischief in his eyes and Oz nodded in understanding when he spotted Buffy near the edge of the stage. Spike took to getting his guitar and mike ready and moments later they were ready. Spike looked down and caught Buffy’s eye and winked.

Looking back up at the crowd Spike, announced to the crowd. “Are you guys ready to get a little crazy in here tonight?” The screams and shouts were enough to make Spike laugh out loud as he started the first few chords of the song and he smiled. “Well, alright then, this first song I feel well, sort of, obligated to dedicate it to my girl, Buffy. She knows why, dontcha’ baby?” He nodded down to her, ignoring the look of irritation on her face.

“Alright!”

“Break me down, you got a lovely face
Going to your place
Now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fucking laid
You want me to stay but I got to make my way”

Spike looked down into the crowd, noticing Buffy was no longer on the edge of the stage, he frowned between words, fearing he had pissed her off.

“Hey!
You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on

Take it off; the paper is your game
Jump in bed with fame another one night paid in full”

Spike started alittle when he felt a pair of hands run over his shoulders, then he picked up the scent, her scent, jasmine and honeysuckle and he smiled to himself.

“You're so fine,
It won't be a loss
cashing in the rocks just to get you face to face “

Spike almost moaned out loud as he felt Buffy run her body along the back of him, putting on a show for everyone. She slowly danced around the front of him, pure evil in her eyes, her short blonde hair a mess from her movements. She danced seductively in front of him, running her hands down her curves, caressing the sides of her leather clad hips and pushing her ass into his crotch during one particularly evil move.

He was so fucked.

“Hey! You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on”

Suddenly she was on her knees before him, her body a flurry of movement, her hair flying around her face. She was gyrating her hips, her hands running across her breasts in a teasing manner. His own personal show, only in front of room full of people, where she knew he was totally incapable of doing anything about it. Oh she was so getting it when he was done.

“Hey! You're a crazy bitch
But you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night
Scratches all down my back to keep me right on”

As the song started to come to a close Buffy started to rise, almost crawling her way up his legs, up his side, her hands wandering places they shouldn’t, not in public. Her smile was devious and her eyes dark with lust, Spike was dying.


“Crazy Bitch,
Crazy Bitch,
Crazy Bitch,
But I like the was you fuck me.”

As the last few chords of the song blasted trough the room Buffy smiled out at the crowd, gave Spike’s ass a very public squeeze and strutted off stage, a smirk of satisfaction on her flushed face. Spike watched her go, stunned, knowing he was going to be in pain for the rest of the night. That was until he saw her head not for the exit, but for the upstairs balcony. When she sent him a wink from the steps he shivered, maybe he might make it to the end of the set after all.

‘Crazy Bitch’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song was from Buckcherry and it’s called Crazy Bitch

Here are the lyrics

Break me down, you got a lovely face going to your place now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fucking laid you want me to stay but I got to make my way
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Take it off, the paper is your game jump in bed with fame another one night paid in full
You're so fine, It won't be a loss cashing in the rocks just to get you face to face
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Get the video, fuck you so good
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
When I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Baby girl you want it hard to be a star you'll get down on it
Take it off no need to talk your crazy but I like the way you fuck me
Hey! You're a crazy bitch but you fuck so good I'm on top of it
when I dream I'm doing you all night scratches all down my back to keep me right on
Austin by Jazz Malcom
Author's Notes:
Reviews are pretty and fun, and the people that give them to me will be rewarded with a cookie....didn't I mention that before...well maybe not a REAL cookie....but...you get the picture...please review...that's all I wanted to say....thx
Austin


Summary: Can just one voicemail bring a couple back together?


May, 2006

Buffy sat there frozen in shock. Spike was kneeling before her, his hopeful look heartbreaking as he presented her with the most beautiful ring she had ever seen in her life. Her mind was a jumbled mess, her heart pounding in her ears, her throat dry. The room was spinning and she couldn’t breathe, it was all too much, too soon. Minutes passed and slowly Spike’s expression turned from adoring hope to stunned sadness.

Buffy watched the change through her tears, her heart breaking. She slowly stood from the table, trying not to notice all the other people in the crowded restaurant. She took a deep breath, smoothed out her hair and wiped at her eyes and sniffed. She leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, her lips trembling and then leaned into him to whisper a heartbroken “I’m so sorry, William.” in his ear. She stood straight, her legs wobbly as she walked away from him, still on his knees, to shocked to move.

~*~*~*~*~

Spike stumbled into his apartment. His apartment, ha, the apartment that up until that evening he had shared with his loving, devoted girlfriend. The woman he had planned to marry, to have a life, a family with. That was such a bloody joke. He crashed into his bedroom, the door smashing in the wall, causing the dresser mirror to rattle, the floor was spinning. He looked around the room with blurry eyes and wasn’t surprised to find the closet door open, all the dresses and skirts gone. The dresser was in the same condition half the drawers were open and empty. Almost all signs of her had vanished. She was gone, she had left him. If he wasn’t so far gone maybe he would have cried, but he was past that. So he made his way over to the unmade bed, the bed that was far to large for one person and collapsed, his head landing on her pillow. Her scent was still fresh, fresh enough that he could pretend, at least for a few hours that she was still there.

~*~*~*~*~
Spike woke the next morning, his world crashing down around him. His body was waging a war against him, bombs going off in his head, little demons clawing their was out of his stomach and his eyes to stubborn to open. He spent the better part of the morning laying face down on the cool tile in the master bath, the lights off and just breathed. When he finally managed to get up his new reality hit him with the force of a Mack truck. He ghosted through the apartment, the photos on the walls mocking him. He checked the phone for messages, searched everywhere for some sign that she wanted to be found.

She didn’t.

She didn’t even leave a number. The only thing she had bothered to leave was a post it note he found on the fridge, the hot pink color a sharp contrast on the white. It simply said that she needed to clear her head and that she would call when she was ready.

Weeks passed without a word. Slowly he became accustomed to missing her, to being alone. After the first month passed he took the ring out of his pocket and put in the safe under the bed. He figured she went back to Sunnydale, she had talked about it all the time. She kept telling him they need to go there for a weekend, the two hour drive a minor detail. She had missed the small town so much, but they had always been to busy.


~*~*~*~*~*~

Pretty soon weeks turned into months and before he knew it, it had been well over a year since Buffy had skipped out on him and while all his friends kept telling him to move on, he just couldn’t let go. In all that time Spike had worked out a system that suited him just fine. He would get up in the mornings, go to work, come home, eat dinner watch some telly then hit the hay. Then every weekend he would disappear for awhile. Fishing, camping, road trip to the beach, whatever. He would just try to get away, make time to live. He figured that was what had scared Buffy off in the first place, the fact that they never had time to just live. All the while he knew that Buffy could call, or show up so he had to arrange something so she would understand if he wasn’t there. So he bought himself a answering machine for the house and every Friday before he left he set up a new message. The message normally detail his weekend plans, when to call back, the general, and always, always had a little message just for her, just in case. He thought his system worked out pretty well, and he knew, that if he kept it up, that one day it would all pay off.

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy Summers was a mess of nerves. She had been in Sunnydale for over a year now and was still lost. At first she had been so sure that running back home was the only choice. And at first it had seemed to be the perfect thing. A way to just get away from it all, the city, the job, the pressure and just being a grownup. Spike’s proposal had been the wake-up call. She was twenty-three years old for goodness sakes , she wasn't a wife, she was barely old enough to buy her own beer.

So she had did what any immature twenty-something brat would do, she ran like the hounds of hell were after her. At first it was fine, no job, no man, no responsibilities, in a word, heaven. But as the months drug by, seclusion didn't seem like such a hot idea anymore. But by that time she was to damn embarrassed to just go back to LA and beg Spike to take her back, he would laugh in her face. She had been gone far to long, and hurt him far to much to ever think about going back.

Then those dull lagging days turned into fourteen months and Buffy had finally had enough. She reached her breaking point one Friday afternoon after a particularly hard week of waking up in sweats, Spike’s name a gasp on her lips. So she sat down on the front porch swing of her Sunnydale home, the wind blowing her hair into her face, her fingers trembling as she dialed the familiar number. The first ring made her heart jump into her throat. The second ring made her mouth go completely dry and on the third ring she had to force herself to not hang-up. The she heard a click and panicked, until she realized it was a machine.

Her eyes closed in bliss as she heard his voice come through the line for the first time in ages.

“Hey, you’ve reached Spike. I’m not in right now. If it’s Friday I’m at the game downtown. If it’s Saturday I’m on my way to the beach and if it don’t rain I’ll be there ‘till Sunday night, so I’ll call ya when I get a chance. If you’re callin’ ‘bout the car it’s been sold, if you’re selling something don’t waste you’re time, I ain’t buying. Oh and if this is Sunnydale, I still love you, come home.”

A loud gasp tore it’s way out of Buffy’s throat. She dropped the phone to the ground, the pieces flying across the porch, her tear-filled eyes wide. What the hell? It had been a year, more than a year. What kind of man holds on that long? What kind of love is that? And he knew she was in Sunnydale, he had known and he hadn’t come to get her, to force her back.

It took her two seconds to finally decide on where she belonged.

She picked up the shattered pieces of the phone and waited two days before she called again. She called early Sunday afternoon, knowing he would sill be gone. She dialed the number and listened to the message again, and took a deep breath. After the beep she left her number and not another word. She knew he would understand. She waited by the phone all day, a bundle of nervous energy.

Finally he called at 9pm. The phone rang three times and then a click.

“Hey you've reached Buffy, if you're callin' 'bout my heart it's still yours
I should've listened to it a little more
Then it wouldn't have taken me so long to know where I belong and by the way, if you haven’t caught on this isn’t the machine, this is Sunnydale and I still love you. And I want to come home, that is if you’ll still have me.” She waited a few seconds, holding her breath, her heart beating so loud she was sure he would hear it thought the phone.

Then she heard a shaky sigh through the ear piece and closed her eyes as he finally answered. “Get your ass home to me, right now.” Buffy laughed out loud, tears leaking from her eyes. She looked to her luggage filled car and smiled. “Two hours on the freeway and then maybe we can discuss this whole wedding thing, I’m thinking the beach in June…”


~*~*~*~*~*~
Room 21 by Jazz Malcom
Room 21



Buffy couldn’t keep the smirk from spreading across her face as a shock of platinum came into her view. She had spotted him hours before, in the casino, at the blackjack table and had been momentarily stunned. He was without a doubt the most beautiful man she had ever seen. She had to shake herself and keep moving, delivering drinks to all the over eager gamblers and counting down the hours till her shift was over. She had been worried for a second that she wouldn’t see the very handsome man again, but she felt herself flush with excitement when she realized it was her lucky night. He had just entered the bar in which her and her co-workers came to unwind after a long shift. Buffy watched him make his way through the small crowd and finally land at the bar, his money already on the counter before his ass even hit the stool. He shouted his order to the bartender and put his head in his hands.

Buffy licked her lips, staring at the strong muscles of his back as they moved underneath the tight black t-shirt he was wearing. He lit a cigarette as the bartender sat his beer in front of him. Buffy watched him, becoming more interested in the sexy stranger as the minutes passed. Finally she decided it was in her best interest to act on this opportunity while she still had a chance. She turned to her right, leaning over it the circular booth to tap her friend/co-worker, Faith on the shoulder.

“Hey, Faith, I see something interesting, I think I’m going to be occupied for a while, I’ll see you at work?” Buffy asked, already sliding from the booth. Faith turned to her, a smile blossoming on her face as she looked at the blonde. “Yea, sure, sounds razor. Take care of you.”

Buffy smiled, the brunettes semi-concern warming her heart. “Yea, I know. Loves, Bye.”

Faith watched the blonde walk away, her hips swaying to the beat of the distant music. “Yea, loves.”
She watched her as she made a beeline for the bar, or more specifically a bleach blonde hottie sitting at the bar and smiled, then turned her attentions back to the man drooling at her side.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spike was pissed. And not in a good way. He had been in Vegas for all of two nights and not only had he had shit for luck in the casinos but, Angel, his traveling companion had picked tonight of all nights to hook up with some random show girl and now his room was unavailable.

This whole trip was a mistake, Spike decided. He should have never let Angel talk him into this. But, really the man had, originally, has Spike’s best interest at heart. The men had been friends since friggin’ diapers and when Spike had been cruelly dumped by his skanky girlfriend two weeks prior, Angel had demanded an immediate vacation. And what better place than Vegas to forget an ex? However, so far, the whole trip had sucked. He was beginning to regret the whole thing. He sighed as the bartender sat his beer in front of him and put a cigarette to his lips. He took a bit of comfort as the menthol flavored smoke invaded his lungs and looked around the hole in the wall bar. He startled a bit when he noticed that during his musings a woman had come to sit just a few barstools down from him. His eyes drifted over her petite form in amazement. She was a stunning creature. Her chest length blonde hair was pin-straight with black undertones. She was wearing a pair of pale pink stiletto boots with tight black leather pants and a low cut halter the same shade of pink as her boots. As he continued to stare she turned to look at him, a knowing smile on her face. His eyes connected with hers, and locked. Her eyes sparkled behind thick black eyeliner and black glittered eyes shadow, her pink painted lips curved up in almost a smirk. He was mesmerized as she slowly stood up, making her way across the short distance down the bar to him. She walked with such confidence he was left speechless as she slid up next to him.

“You got a light?”

Spike blinked, he sat there, knowing he had seen those stunning lips moved, but for the life of him he couldn’t make out what they had said.

So he replied with a very eloquent, “Whassat?”

The blonde goddess before him giggled, pointing at his Zippo lighter that was laying on the bar in front of him. “Got a light?” She asked again, waving her unlit cigarette in front of his glazed over eyes.

“Oh, yea, here ya go, pet.” Spike said, finally snapping out of his daze and raise the lighter to the tip of her cigarette, holding the flame for her. She pulled away from him, a smile of thanks, then started to turn away. He panicked and stuttered out a hurried

“Name’s, Spike…..”

She stopped, and spun back around to him, expelling a puff of smoke from her lungs and smirked.

“Nice to meet you, Spike.” That was it, no name, nothing. He sat there watching as she walked away, a clear brush off and he turned back to his beer. He sat there feeling like a right git when his elbow brushed against something on the bar and he looked down. His entire demeanor changed as he pulled the post it off the hotel key that said Room 21.

He smiled turned sinister as he read the note. ‘Cocktails later? 30 minutes, don’t be late’


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Twenty nine and a half minutes later found Spike outside Room 21, pacing, a cigarette hanging from his lips. He took a few last puffs to calm his nerves and reached into his pocket to pull of her key and slid it into the lock, hoping for the best.

He opened the door, walking into the darkened room. He jumped when he saw a tiny flicker of a lighter and the hiss of the flame lighting a cigarette. Then the bedside light was flipped on and Spike’s whole body froze. There she was, laying on the kind sized bed, nothing on but her red silk bra and panty set and fuck me heels. She laid there calmly smoking her cigarette, looking him up and down under hooded eyes.

Not having any words, Spike slowly started out of his clothes, her gaze searing. He stood before her minutes later proudly and then started for the bed.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Spike woke the next morning with a groan, his head pounding and his body sore beyond belief. He laid were he was for what felt like hours, trying to remember where he was and how he had gotten there. He was laying on the floor, cigarettes put out on the carpet all around him and he looked up to see thing panties hanging from the doorknob. Suddenly his mind assaulted him with flashes. The blonde beauty from last night on her knees before him, her mouth surrounding him. The two of them on the floor, exploring each others bodies, biting, tasting, licking, and God, sucking. He slowly crawled up from the floor of the empty room, and pieced together his clothes form the night before, her smell surrounding him, making him drunk off of her.

He stumbled from the room moments later, and went in search of a phone. Finally he found a payphone by the elevator and clumsily dialed what he could remember as Angel’s cell phone.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Spike found himself in the same bar not even twelve hours later, sitting in about the same seat as the night before. He couldn’t help but look around for the vixen from the night before. Flashes from the night before had assaulted him all day and he had walked around in a perpetual state of horniess. He had been there for over an hour and he was starting to feel like a real jackass. She obviously wasn’t showing up here tonight. He slapped down a twenty on the bar and headed for the bathrooms. He might as well hit the head and then try to make something of this shitty night after all.

Five minutes later as he was leaving the bathroom he was slammed with her scent , flashes of sweat and moans , lips and tongues swam in front of his eyes . Standing there, arousal swimming through his veins he was a easy target. She came out of nowhere the next thing he knew he was plastered against the wall of the abandoned hallway, her lips on his, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Too soon they were apart and Buffy was against the other wall, her lips smirking as she ran her tongue across them. “Hmm, what can I say I just missed you taste.” She moaned softly as his eyes gazed over and then reached across to grab his hand and pulled him behind her into the bathroom, locking to door. “Names’ Buffy, by the way.”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Want to know what happens next….hmmm…take a wild guess

Hahahahahahahahahaha


Here are the song lyrics, I like to think I followed them close enough while giving it a good Spuffy twist….what do you think?

She said nice to meet you
But she didn't tell me her name
With red lipstick and pale pink boots
This bitch just blew me away
Cocktails later She said to me
Don't be late Here’s my key
Wanna know what happened next
Just take a wild guess I stumbled up the stairs To room 21
(Here we go again)
I walked in and saw her on the bed
There was nothing to be said
When we were done
She said she loved the taste of my oh oh oh
When I came to the next morning
There were cigarettes put out on the floor
Her panties hanging from the doorknob
She left me craving more I swear to
God you'd feel the same
If you got used by what's her name
Wanna know what happened next
Take a wild guess I stumbled out the door Of room 21
(Here we go again)
I walked out with her in my head
Cant remember a damn thing she said
When we were done
She said she loved the taste of my oh oh
She said nice She said nice to meet you I'll never forget her face
Here we go again
And I cant wait I'm gonna get used by whats her f***ing name
Wanna know what happened next
Just take a guess I stumbled out of the door Of room 21
(Here we go again)
I walked out with her in my head
Cant remember a damn thing she said Stumblin out the door Of room 21
(Here we go again)
Room 21
(Here we go again)
Room 21
(Here we go again)
Room 21
(Here we go again)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=27192