Young Desires *WIP* by platinumgoddess
Summary: This is around Season 2 and I wanted Spike and Buffy to meet in a different way. I am using cannon ALOT in this. I'm changing things my way. There's no real summary for this-except Spike and Buffy meet differently and new events come to pass. This has a small range of ratings. Can go from 15-NC-17 so...you're warned.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 31702 Read: 7315 Published: 11/24/2007 Updated: 03/17/2008

1. Chapter 1 by platinumgoddess

2. Chapter 2 by platinumgoddess

3. Chapter 3 by platinumgoddess

4. Chapter 4 by platinumgoddess

5. Chapter 5 by platinumgoddess

6. Chapter 6 by platinumgoddess

7. Chapter 7 by platinumgoddess

8. Chapter 8 by platinumgoddess

9. Chapter 9 by platinumgoddess

10. Chapter 10 by platinumgoddess

11. Chapter 11 by platinumgoddess

Chapter 1 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
Be sure to leave reviews. I wasn't even planning to put this up, but i did. Plus I unfortunately do not own Buffy or Angel or anything related to them. That all goes to Joss and everyone else that pays them! *sniff, sniff*
Buffy and Angel had been going out for a few months now. It took Giles a while to get use to it, but Buffy knew he still didn’t like Angel. Xander…well he was different. She knew that no matter how many times Angel saved him or how much he proved himself, Xander would still hate him. She knew Willow was okay with it and Oz…well he’s cool with everything. Cordelia didn’t really care because it didn’t have anything to do with her. So Buffy and Angel were happily in love. She was still afraid of showing him to her mother so he never got to really meet her, except that one time Buffy lied and said that he was her tutor. But so far Buffy thought she might have somewhat of a normal life. Well that is until an old friend of Angel’s comes by.

Buffy and Angel were out on the town. Buffy didn’t feel much like patrolling, but with her job, trouble always found her. But this night was calm. They walked to the library hand and hand. They came into the library together and Buffy jumped up on top of the counter. “So what’s the 911?” Buffy asked. Giles came out of his office with a book, glasses off and mumbling to himself. This wasn’t a good sign. “Giles, they’re here.” Willow said, from the table. Giles looked up. “Hmm?” Willow pointed behind him. Giles turned around and saw them.

“Oh, Buffy!” He came to them. “What’s wrong?” Angel asked. “An old relative of yours is in town.” Giles said, handing him the book. Buffy looked over Angel’s shoulder. “Spike? What kind of na-oh!” Angel had pointed to the part of where he got his name from. Angel groaned.

“Buffy I need you to promise me that you’ll stay away from him.” Angel said. “What? No, why?” She asked. “Buffy, Spike is different. He’s not like any vampire you’ve faced.” Angel said. “Hmm, sounds familiar. Oh wait, that’s what you said about the Master.” Buffy said. “Buffy, please. I know Spike. I know how he thinks. Spike is very persistent and evil. He made his own reputation without Angelus.” Buffy huffed and looked up at Giles for help.

He shook his head. “Sorry, Buffy, but I agree with-with Angel. This, um, Spike character, sounds serious.” Buffy groaned. “Come on! I’m the Slayer for crying out loud!” Angel looked at her. “Promise me.” He said. “I can’t! I’m not just gonna run away every time a master vampire comes along!” Buffy said. She slid off the counter. She put her hands on her hips and glared up at Angel.

“I’m gonna do my job. I’ll patrol look for him, fight him and kill him.” Buffy said. “Buffy he’s too strong for you!” Angel said. Now that pissed her off. Before she could stop herself Buffy swung up and punched Angel in the jaw. He stumbled back and looked up at her in shock. “Nothing’s too strong for me.” Buffy then turned on her heel and left.

Buffy went through the cemetery ranting to herself the whole time, while staking a few vamps here and there. “Talking to yourself, are we?” She spun around at the sexy accent. She saw a lean man in front of her.

He had on a black, leather duster that reached the ankle of his black boots, a black muscle T-shirt under that and black pants to finish it off. He also had shocking platinum blond, hair that was slicked back and made his blue eyes stand out. She had to admit, this guy was really hot. Well really…sex on legs. Something she’d probably dream about only.

“Who are you?” she asked. He smirked. “Guess.” “Billy Idol’s stalker?” Buffy said. “Funny. Surprise you don’t know. Being the big noise in these parts.” She had to smile. “What’s up with English men and weird words?” Buffy asked.

Spike smiled at her. He thought she was a bit of an odd duck. He’d heard so much about her, but seeing her was different. She was small and petite, but something told him that this tiny girl could pack a wallop…even without Slayer powers. But he had to admit, she was cute.

With her sunshine blonde hair, amazing green eyes that were alit with fire and passion, soft lips and from what he could see, lovely tanned skin. He suddenly felt a pull to this little scrap of a girl. And his jeans becoming tight suddenly. Bloody hell! All I did was look at the chit! He thought.

Then suddenly his mind went blank. Everything he’d ever been taught had suddenly flew out of his brain. He took only two strides to reach her. He grabbed her head and yanked her to him and kissed her. He kissed her like she was his lover. Buffy was completely shocked. Everything happened so fast. She didn’t even know he moved until his soft lips were on hers. But there were two more things that surprised her.

One, the fact that his lips were so soft. Even softer than Angel’s.

Two…the fact that she was kissing him back! Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck. Spike moaned in her mouth as he felt her respond to him. Her mouth was so hot and sweet.

He licked along her bottom lip. Then suddenly Buffy came to her senses. She pulled back and pushed him off. “What the hell is wrong with you!? You don’t just kiss people! Especially when you just meet them!” Buffy yelled. Spike grinned.

“Lil spit fire you are. Well, luv, sorry to break it to you, but it takes two to tango…Slayer.” Buffy’s eyes went wide. ‘Big noise in these parts.’ “Spike!” He smirked.

“Oh God!!” She wiped her mouth off with her sleeve. “So she does know who I am.” He said. “Oh god! I just…we just…you kissed me!” “There’s more where that came from, luv.” Her eyes went wider. Her heart was pounding now.

Then she remembered Angel and what he told her about Spike. There was a long silence between them. “I’m supposed to stay away from you.” She said. He quirked his scarred eyebrow. “Peaches, told you that?” She frowned then realized who he was talking about. She smiled, but quickly wiped it away. Spike smiled, loving her inner turmoil.

“Wait, you’re evil!” “Way to go, luv.” “Shut up and let me finish.” Buffy said. Spike raised his eyebrow again. “I’m suppose to kill you and you’re suppose to try and kill me.” Spike laughed. She thought it was odd that she actually liked his laugh. Spike could feel her body temperature rising a bit.

He calmed down and grinned at her. “Trust me, pet, ’m gonna kill you. I just might do a few…extra things as well.” Spike had splayed his hands around his bulged and thrust his hips toward her. Buffy blushed and looked away, imagining everything he could probably do. She couldn’t believe this guy was so bold! God! He was turning her on so quickly and all he did was kiss her and…talk.

“You better stay away from me.” Buffy warned. Spike stepped up to her and sneered. “Peaches couldn’t kill a bloody fly even if it stayed in one spot. What do I have to worry about?”

Oddly enough only the last part of his sentence didn’t sit right with her. So she did the only thing that she could. She punched him, hard, right in the nose. Spike stumbled back and grabbed his nose. He looked up at her as she flicked her head to the side to move a few strands out of her face. Seeing this made him a bit…warm?

I must be goin’ barmy. He thought. “Firecracker.” He said. She clenched her jaw. She turned and ran away. Spike frowned. He wanted more from her. Her lips were soft and she smelt good. Like vanilla-honey. He thought he might’ve smelt her arousal, but he wasn’t sure. He smirked. “See you around Goldilocks.” He said as he watched her disappear in the shadows.

That night as Buffy went to sleep her mind was still reeling from her encounter with Spike. Spike…the vampire with soft lips. Lips that do not belong on a dead guy. But as Buffy suddenly went to sleep thinking about Spike…her mind and imagination wondered into a world she use to only experience with Angel.

Buffy and Spike were fighting. Neither of them knew why they were fighting, but they just were. Trading blows, kicks and quips. They were both just starting to realize that they were just about matched. But then Spike did a spin kick on the ground, bringing Buffy down. Buffy fell onto her back, looking up at the night sky.

Buffy looked up at Spike and tripped him as well. Spike fell and caught himself on his hands as he fell on Buffy. Buffy looked up at him. She then saw his eyes turn a darker blue and then Spike lowered himself down and grinded into her. Buffy’s eyes grew wide with shock, but she was even more surprised when she saw the same shock in Spike’s eyes. Spike pressed down harder. Buffy arched a bit and gasped. Spike gave little growls deep in his chest as he felt Buffy push back against him. Buffy moaned.

“Spike.” Spike groaned and pressed down harder. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her passionately. Buffy’s arms came up to his head and held him to her. Spike’s hands lightly stroked her hair, but his hands moved down the sides of her body. Buffy pulled back from the kiss to breathe. Spike nuzzled her neck.

“Cor, pet. You’re so hot…so sweet. Drivin’ me bloody crazy.” He growled, and pressed down harder. His hands reached her hips and grasped them tightly. Buffy pulled his head back to hers and kissed him harder. Spike moved her hips against him harder, forcing her to feel what he felt.

Buffy’s hands moved to Spike’s shoulders and she grasped them hard. Buffy was pushing back with more force than Spike was trying to make her. He growled and groaned in her ear. Buffy panted and mewled by his. Both of their sounds were spurring them on further.

“So close…fuck! Buffy…so-so…come with me. Now!” Buffy yelled out his name as she came and Spike cursed out hers. Suddenly Buffy woke up in real life, sitting straight up. She gasped as she looked around her room. She was sweaty and panting and- “Oh, wow. That never happened before.” Buffy said, as she felt the wetness between her legs.

The next day, Buffy quickly took a shower and put her dream out of her mind. But she still wasn’t able to concentrate at school. She kept returning to their kiss and to her dream. She kept wondering how someone dead could have such soft lips…and smell so good!

Angel’s lips weren’t that soft and he definitely didn’t smell that good. Buffy kept zoning out the whole time. She was supposed to be taking notes, but she was drawing the close up of their kiss and of her dream. Then the bell rung and she jumped. Willow looked at her. “Buffy what were you drawing?” she asked. Buffy blushed, but hid the picture.

“Nothing.” She said. Willow smiled. They got up and left and went to lunch. “Hey, we should go to the Bronze, tonight.” Xander said, sitting down in front of them. Buffy shrugged. “Maybe.” She said. “Avoiding Angel?” Willow asked. “Yeah! How dare he tell me that I can’t handle Spike.”

“That’s the way to think Buffy! Just forget about Undead Boy. Ignore him completely. Even better, cut him out of your life.” All of the girls looked at him. Cordelia then turned back to Buffy. “I don’t think you can.” “Really? Is that why I kicked his butt last night?” she asked.

“What?!” Xander asked. “You saw him?” Willow asked. Buffy nodded. Then she blushed as she remembered what really happened. “Did something else happen?” Willow asked. “Um…well. I don’t know-I guess, but-” “Buffy, just spit it out!” Cordelia said.

“He kissed me.”

“What?” Xander asked. “Well that’s one way to surprise your enemies.” Oz said. “He-he kissed you?” Willow asked. Buffy nodded. “As in kissed you?” “Will there’s only one way you can kiss someone.” Buffy said. “Not really. You’ve got cheek kisses and head kisses and hand kisses and-” “Cordelia, this was a kiss.” Buffy said, cutting her off.

“Did you kiss him back?” Cordelia asked.

“What?! Why would you ask me that?!” Buffy asked. “Well usually when someone kisses you, you kiss them back.” Cordelia said. “No I didn’t kiss him!” Buffy said. She wasn’t exactly not lying. She didn’t kiss…for about 1.5 seconds.

“Wow, this guy is bold.” Xander said. After their classes they all came to the library. Buffy stopped right inside the door when she saw Angel. “What the hell are you doing here?! It’s daylight!” Buffy said. “The sewers. I couldn’t wait. Buffy I’m so sorry. I know I shouldn’t have put you down like that.” Angel said. Buffy smiled. “Don’t apologize yet. Tell him about your new boyfriend from last night.” Xander said. Her smile left her face as quickly as it came.

She turned and glared at him. If looks could kill. “What happened last night?” Giles asked. “Boyfriend?” Angel asked. Buffy sighed. “I met Spike.” “What?! Even after everything I told you, you went to find him.” Angel yelled. “Hello Slayer! Trouble finds me!” Buffy yelled back. “And obviously he wasn’t that strong if I’m still here.” “Well I think that had something do to with a kiss.” “Xander!” Buffy and Willow yelled.

“A-a-a kiss?” Giles asked. Buffy blushed again. Angel just waited for Buffy. “Um, well…I didn’t know he was a vampire at first.” Buffy said. “Why not?” “Because he didn’t look like one! He was looking more like…normal or something. But then the next minute he was right there and he…he kissed me.” Buffy said. “He…he kissed you?” Angel asked. “Yea, but I pushed him off! I was like all ‘what the hell!’ and stuff. Then I got that tingle thing and that’s when I realized he was a vampire. But the important thing is that he didn’t kill me, so ha!” Buffy said.

“Because he’s testing you. He wants to see your strengths and weaknesses.” “Yeah and the kissing part? I’m not gonna be his vamp whore. So obviously he’s just stupid.” Buffy said. “He’s dangerous, Buffy!” Angel said. “Then explain the kiss…Peaches.”

Angel’s nostrils flared and he clenched his jaw. The others stood silently as they watched them. Angel was able to calm himself, but you could tell by how he spoke. Smooth and slow. “He was probably trying to throw you off.” Angel said. “Yeah, well it worked!” “Where did you get that name?” “Spike told me. After I told him off about him being evil and trying to kill me and me being good and going to kill him and said that you couldn’t do anything about it. So I punched him.” Buffy said. “You talked to him?”

“Argh! That’s not the point! The point is that I went against Spike and I’m here to tell the tale! God!” Buffy turned on her heel and left again. “What is it about Spike that you want Buffy to stay away from?” Willow asked. “He’s….” He sighed. “He’s not like other vampires.” “Yea, we got that. Most evil vampires don’t kiss Slayers. Well except you.” Xander said. Angel ignored his quip. “I meant different in a…different way.” “What?” Giles asked. “You don’t know he’s a vampire, until the last minute.” “Like Buffy?” Willow asked. He nodded. “Well that has to do with her lack of training.” Giles said.

Angel shook his head. “He’s extremely cocky, English and…charming.” “What?” Cordelia asked. “He’s very charming. I don’t know if he uses thrall or not. But if he tries he can get you to do probably anything he wants.” “Okay.” Cordelia said. “You’d have to meet him and see for yourselves, but I think it better if you don’t.” “Okay, but how does this retain to my Slayer?” Giles asked, arms folded. Angel looked up at him. “I hope it never does.” Giles frowned as he watched Angel walk away.

That night they went on patrol, because they couldn’t find Buffy. They were with Angel at one point, but he split up. Willow squeezed Oz’s hand as they walked, her other hand clutching a stake. “I wish Buffy was here.” She said. “Me too.” Xander said. “Where is she? Isn’t this her job or something?” Cordelia asked. “I don’t know. Willow called her house and I paged her three times.” Giles said.

“She’s avoiding us.” Xander said. Giles gave him a ‘duh’ look and Xander just shrugged. Then Spike came stumbling out in front of them. They jumped and stepped back. He got up and looked behind him and then at the others. “Are you okay?” Giles asked. Spike panted. “Okay? No, ‘m not bloody okay!” Spike yelled. “I just watched some bloody arse wanker bite my girlfriend and now she’s dead! So no ’m not bloody okay!” “Bugger.” Giles said.

Spike then saw what they were holding. Hmm, are these cutie’s people? He thought. “Ar-are those wooden stakes?” he asked, still breathless. “It kills the things that killed your girlfriend.” Xander said. “Oh. Okay.” The he swayed on his feet a bit. Xander rushed forward and caught him. “You okay, guy?” he asked. Spike nodded weakly. “What’s your name?” Oz asked. “Will or William.” “Well, Will, I’m Willow. This is Oz, that’s Xander, Cordelia and Giles.” Willow said. Spike smiled at them.

He leaned down and put his hands on his knees and rested a bit. “Hey Red, um, Willow.” She looked at him. “I lost some friends out here. Um, two people actually. Me and my girl were racing them through here. We were meeting at some club.” “The Bronze?” Spike nodded. “I’ve only been here about a week. So…have you lot seem them?” he asked. Willow felt really sorry for him. He was a nice looking guy and he was going through something horrible.

“Um, I don’t know. It’s a big place.” She said. “Oh god.” He said, getting overwhelmed. God, I sound like a bloody wanker. Spike thought. “Hey, don’t worry. We’ll find them.” Xander said. “Yeah, we’ll find your friends. Cheer up, mate.” Giles said. “I feel really sorry for you.” Cordelia said. Spike looked up at her. “Trust me, if you knew her you’d understand.” Spike nodded and smiled. “See a smile. Come with us and we’ll look here. If they’re not here then we’ll go on Tasker Ave. to the Bronze.” Willow said. He nodded.

Then a growl came from behind them. They turned around and raised their stakes. “Spike!” They saw Angel standing there. They turned back to Spike. “You’re Spike?” Willow asked. “Yeah.” Spike said with a smirk. They stepped back as Angel walked past them. “These your people?” Spike asked. Angel growled. Then Spike’s face lightened. “Knew somethin’ was off. These are cutie’s people.” Spike said.

“Leave her alone.” Angel growled. “Or what?” he asked. “Spike.” Angel warned. “Where is our lil firecracker? Shouldn’t she be…protectin’ your arse?” Spike asked. Spike could smell her then. Vanilla-honey. “Leave her alone and deal with me.” Angel said. “Nope. I like her. She’s got a lot more fire than the others. Soft lips too.” Angel growled. Spike put his thumbs in his belt loops and rocked his crotch back and forth, biting his bottom lip. “Even got a nice body. I may even get her to scream my name in the end.” Spike heard a gasp and his smirk grew. Come out, come out, wherever you are. He thought.

Angel went to punch Spike, but he dodged. “Come on, Peaches! You can move faster than that!” Spike taunted. Angel went to hit him again, but Spike knocked it away. “Come on, Angel! Bring the beastie out!” Spike yelled. Suddenly Spike saw a blur of blonde out of the corner of his eye. Then he was looking up at stars. He frowned. He got up on his elbows and saw Buffy standing next to Angel. She flicked her head, removing the strands that fell in her face. This time her hair was in a ponytail. “There she is!” Spike said with a grin. “What the hell are you doing?” Buffy asked. “Well, I was playing with Peaches here, but I think you’ll be more fun.”

Angel growled and came at Spike. “You touch her and I’ll snap your neck.” Spike got up quickly and dodged Angel as he went to kick him. Spike laughed, bouncing on his toes. Spike quickly whipped around Angel and grabbed Buffy. He gave her another kiss, this time quick and moved away. Buffy stood there in shock. “Well ’m off. Now that I know cutie’s got teddy bear.” He grinned and vanished into the dark. Angel looked at Buffy as she just stood there in shock. She then unconsciously licked her lips. “See I told you.” Buffy said. “Stupid.” She turned and walked away, leaving them.

Spike was walking along a neighborhood, looking for something to eat. He wasn’t really paying attention until he smelt something sweet. Like vanilla-honey. He looked up and looked across the street to see Buffy jump up into her tree. He came to the tree and looked up at her butt. Nice bitable peach of an arse. He thought. “Freeze!” He yelled. Buffy yelped and lost her grip. She fell from the tree, but didn’t feel the impact of the hard ground.

She opened her eyes and saw Spike’s grinning face. She was in Spike’s arms. “Expecting the ground, luv?” What is it and his pet names? She thought. She blushed at him. He set her down. Buffy gained a bit of herself back. She turned toward him. “What the hell is wrong with you?!” Buffy asked. He gave her a look. “You don’t kiss Slayers!” He grinned. “Why do you even care?”

“’Cause you keep kissing me! And-I have a boyfriend.” Buffy said. Spike shrugged. “And?” She rolled her eyes. “We’re enemies! We hate each other a-” Buffy was suddenly slammed against her tree. She grunted from the force. “Heard you before, in the cemetery. Even before you came out.” Spike said. She looked up at him. “How?” “You gasped.” Buffy frowned. “Yeah, because you were being a pig!” Buffy said. “Doesn’ mean you didn’ like it.” “Argh!” Buffy pushed him off of her. Spike stumbled back laughing. “’M evil remember?” he asked. “Yes I know you are.” Buffy said, crossing her arms in front of her “But yet…” He drew out, inching toward her until her back was pressed back against the tree.

Buffy’s arms fell to her sides. “You have the hots for me.” “I-I don’t.” she said, blushing. He smirked. “Don’ lie to yourself, pet. ’M hot.” She rolled her eyes. “Cocky much?” She asked. He flicked his tongue and ran his hand down his chest to his erection. “Very.” He growled. Buffy had followed his hand and she couldn’t help it. “Don’ be so modest. You make me hard as anythin’, kitten.” Buffy blushed by the new pet name. He grinned. “You like that one?” She just looked at him. He grinned. He grabbed her hand and placed it over his erection. Buffy accidentally squeezed him.

He hissed and she withdrew her hand as if she’d been burnt. Buffy blushed even harder. “This is wrong on so many levels. I’m supposed to kill you! And you’re…you’re sup-supp-” Buffy was losing her train of thought as she stared into Spike’s endless blue eyes. Spike smirked. He leaned forward and kissed her. Buffy kissed him back instantly. He smiled against her lips at how quickly she responded to him.

His hand slipped down to her crotch and he gave it a squeeze. She gasped and he sneaked his tongued in her mouth. Buffy moaned and started to suck on it. You have a boyfriend! You have a boy-Oh screw it! How in the hell does he do this to me!? I’ve just met him and- Buffy lost track of what she was thinking and Spike continued to kiss her senseless. His handed started to undo her pants. Buffy pulled back from the kiss, panting. “Spike…no.” “Shh, kitten. ’Ve got you.” He said softly. He captured her lips again and ran a finger along her navel as he unzipped her pants. Buffy gasped and his tongue entered her mouth.

Spike’s finger started to move lower, but Buffy pulled back again. “No, Spike.” “Shhh, pet.” He said. “No…I can’t.” she said. “You can.” He insisted. “No!” Buffy pulled back further and pushed him away. Spike looked at her in confusion. Buffy looked down at the ground. She didn’t know how she was supposed to tell him. “What is it?” he asked. “I-it’s a lot of things, Spike. We’re enemies! We’re supposed to hate each other! Not…do this.” Buffy said, gesturing between them.

Spike cocked his head to the right. Buffy stole a glance at him, but blushed and looked away. “Don’ you think I know that?” He asked. She shrugged. “’M a bleedin’ master vampire, but for some reason all I can think about is shaggin’ you. You the Slayer. So trust me, pet, I how wrong this is…but I know what I want.” Buffy looked up at him. He didn’t have any mirth in his eyes and she knew he was telling the truth. “We can hide this if you want.” He offered. “But I gotta fuck you, babe. Just to see…”

“Well did it ever happen to cross your one track mind that I don’t feel the same about you?” Buffy asked. “So you’re creamin’ your knickers for some other bloke?” Spike asked. Buffy blushed completely. Spike grinned. He stepped toward her. He ran a finger down her redden cheek. “I love this color on you. How far does it go?” He asked, sizing her up.

Buffy cleared her throat. “Stop!” She pushed him away and Spike chuckled. “God, I hate you!” “But you wanna fuck me too.” “No I don’t!” “Liar.” Buffy stomped her foot in frustration. “You are being difficult.” Buffy said.

“Me? Who just stopped bloody who earlier?” Spike asked. “Because!” Buffy said. “Because what?” Buffy looked away from him again. She toed her boot in the ground. Spike frowned. “What is it?” he asked, watching this childish act. “I hate you. B-but you-your kinda hot.” Spike smirked. “I got that, pet, by smellin’ you.” She sighed. “It’s not that I-I can’t. I…I…. I’ve never…you know.” Buffy said. Spike frowned.

He grabbed her chin gently and lifted it up to his face. Buffy’s eyes moved slowly from his chin to his blue eyes. Eyes that seemed to be looking through her, understanding her and looking at her all at the same time. “Kitten, are you a virgin?” he asked. Buffy blushed even harder, but nodded. “Are you serious?” She saw that he was shocked. “Yes.” “You’re a bloody virgin? How?”

Buffy stood up straight and smacked his hand away. She put her hands on her hips. “I’m not some slut you know!” she said. “Sorry, but…. Cor, pet you’re hot.” She blushed. “Really?” “Yeah! How is it that guys don’t follow you around all the bloody place.” “I have a boyfriend.” Suddenly hearing that and saying that, was what snapped her back to reality. You have a vampire boyfriend!

Buffy then punched Spike and kneed him in the gut. Spike fell to the ground dazed. Buffy looked down at him. “Stay away from me!” she yelled. She turned and quickly climbed up her tree and out of sight. Spike laid there for a long time. When all of the wrong stars disappeared Spike sat up and looked at her house. All the lights were out. She’ll be sleep. He thought.

He climbed up her tree and easily found her room. He got on the roof and moved to her closed window. Her curtains were pulled back far enough for him to see her. “’Ello, kitten.” He whispered. Buffy moaned something and he froze. Wait…did she just…? Wait. He thought. Buffy moaned the name, but a little louder. “Spiiikke.” “Bloody hell.” Spike groaned as he felt himself become hard again. “Slayer’s dreamin’ about me.” He said.

But the more she moaned his name the harder he got. He decided that one day soon he was going to have her say his name for real like that. It was perfect. Spike couldn’t take it any longer. The noises she was making and the strong almost overpowering smell of her arousal were making him painfully hard. Spike unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He sighed when it was finally released. He smirked as he saw her kick at her covers, twisting herself in them.

She’d arch from time to time, making some noises that almost made Spike come. He stroked himself in time with her fast heartbeat. Groaning the whole time. Buffy then turned over on top her stomach. Her peach of an ass arched in the air from time to time. “Oh, don’ tempt me.” He growled.

Then Buffy screamed his name into her pillow and bucked hard on the bed as she had a powerful orgasm, one that woke her up. Spike groaned and came as well. He panted as he watched her body twitch from her orgasm. He could tell she was awake. Buffy turned her head then sat bolt up as she felt her Spidey-senses kick in.

She looked at her window, but no one was there. She looked around her dark room and sighed. Then she groaned when she remembered what had woken her up in the first place. Buffy sighed again and fell back onto the bed.

“That was Spike?!” Giles asked. Angel nodded. They had headed for the library after Buffy left them. “Told you he was different.” Angel said. “I-I actually felt sorry for him! I mean…I patted him on the back and-and introduced us. Oh god!” Willow said, looking up. “Well at least we know he has a part time job.” Oz said, deadpanned.

“Hm, quite.” Giles agreed. “Well I have to admit it, he was kinda hot.” Cordelia said. “Cordy!” Xander said. “What?” she asked. “He had the accent, the hair, the clothes…the looks. Buffy would definitely be into him with her history.” Cordelia said.

“Buffy would not be inter- Her history?” Xander asked. “You mean she didn’t tell you?” Cordelia asked. “No. What do you mean her history?” Angel asked. “Well I have a cousin that lived in L.A. and I got her to get some info for me. This is Buffy’s second high school. She was heard of spending time with Goths, the bad boys and the bikers. Her last boyfriend, Pike. Was a biker/bad boy/Goth. And she’s set 2 fires to her gym.” Cordelia said.

“Um, no. I never heard about that.” Giles said. Cordelia shrugged. “Pike?” Angel asked. “No one talks about it anymore, but when she first got here we did.” “Wow.” Xander said. “Looks like someone’s keeping secrets.” She said. “Pike?” Angel asked, still confused with the name.

“But still it’s Buffy. She would never…with Spike.” Willow said, ignoring Angel’s confusion. “Whatever you say. But if she didn’t tell you that…what else didn’t she tell you. She couldn’t even be a virgin.” Cordelia said. “She is.” Angel said, offhandedly. They turned toward him and frowned. “She could’ve lied. They said that Pike was a wild one.” Angel shook his head.

“I can tell.” “How? Vampires can’t sense that.” Giles said. “Yes we can. If we train our senses we can. There’s a…certain smell to virgins. The vampires that learn it smell it just like they would fear, arousal and body temperature.” “Um, gross.” Cordelia said. Angel looked down in shame. “Sorry.” He said.

“Okay, but what’s up with the kissing thing?” Xander asked. Angel shrugged. “I don’t know. It could be a way to throw her off.” Angel said. “Yes, well that is a new technique that I do not like.” Giles said. They all agreed. “Pike? What kind of name is Pike?” Angel asked. Willow smiled.

The others caught up with Buffy later the next day. She was on her way to the library. She had just reached the school grounds when she heard a noise behind her. Slayer kicking in automatically, she spun around ready to fight. “Spike!” He looked up past her at the school. “This where my kitten goes to school?” he asked. He looked at her. Buffy was completely thrown off by him. And he just had to say that damn pet name! Doesn’t he know what it-oh right, vampire. Damnit! She thought.

Spike smirked at the confusion and the twinge of arousal in her eyes. “You gonna answer me, kitten.” Buffy’s lips compressed into a thin line. “No. I just like coming here for the scenery. What do you want?” she asked. He grinned. Bloody chit had a lot of spunk. He thought. “I just came to see you.” He said. “Well you saw me now goodbye.”

She went to walk off, but he grabbed her arm and pressed her up against a tree. “Why are you tryin’ to get rid of me so easily, luv?” he asked. “One this is my school. And I already threatened to kill you once. Plus Angel’s probably inside and I really don’t want to deal with him and you.” Buffy lied. Spike smirked. He knew she was lying, but was going to play along.
“He is. I can sense him.” Buffy’s eyes went wide. “You can…that mean he…oh, god.” Spike smirked. “Peaches can’ sense his own way outta paper bag, pet.” Buffy gave him a look. Spike grinned. He had come to like that look on her. It was cute when she was brassed off. “Now, what are you doin’ here after hours?” “Slayer meeting.” He raised an eyebrow. “You meet at a school library?” he asked. “Giles is a librarian.” Buffy said matter of factly. “Hm.” Buffy raised an eyebrow.

Then suddenly Spike was kissing her, passionately. Buffy moaned. She had never kissed anybody like this. Angel’s and hers were really more like love kisses, little ones. The few kisses Spike gave her were just quick, shock filled and hot. But this kiss. This kiss was filled with lust, desire and passion. Buffy’s hands came up around his neck. She oddly found herself playing with the curls at the nape of his neck and Spike oddly found himself liking that.

She ran her nails lightly up and down his neck. Then she moaned as she felt his tongue twirl around hers. Buffy was getting hot for him fast. She couldn’t believe he had this much of an affect on her! She cursed her body for portraying her as she started to grind against him. Buffy released she had never felt anything like this before. This deep burning…but wait yes she did.

Pike. But never. Ever! Had it been so strong with someone she didn’t know. She had no clue what she was doing, at least brain wise. Her body seemed to know exactly what to do. He smirked against her lips. He knew she was a virgin, but she was a quick learner. And even for a virgin the bloody chit knew how to kiss a bloke. The kissed sounded for another moment, when something snapped.

Buffy pushed him away. Spike growled softly. “Really, tired of that.” He said. “No! This is wrong and-and immoral!” Buffy said. Spike smirked. “Luve, let me tell you a little secret. I can smell your arousal.” Buffy gave him a look that said ‘duh’. But Spike continued on. “How you urge for me. ‘M the only one that makes you this hot and you know it.” Buffy blushed. “You…huh?” He smiled. He placed his forefinger on her crotch and lightly circled it.

“That lovely and delicate juice you feel here,” he said, pressing her crotch slightly. “Is very strong when ‘m around. So strong that I can almost taste it.” Spike then started to rub her crotch. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Buffy chanted in her head. Her head rolled back and she moaned. “They-they’re waiting…for me. They’ll look.” Buffy panted. Spike knew what she was talking about and knew she was right. He just had her so close to giving in.
It was driving him crazy. Spike sighed and let her go. He stepped back and grinned as she watched her try and piece herself together. Then Buffy rushed past Spike and into the school. Buffy walked quickly through the library doors. “Okay, let’s get this over with. I’ve got things to kill.” Buffy said. “Buffy who’s Pike?” Xander asked. “Did you bump into spike?” Angel asked.

Buffy gave them both looks. “One, how in the hell do you know about Pike?” Buffy asked Xander. Then she turned to Angel. “What the hell kind of question is that?” she asked. “Just a question.” Angel said. “No.” she said. “Are you sure.” Buffy put her hands on her hips.

“Well since I’m still alive…I think yeah.” Buffy said. Buffy them moved to Xander. Giles came toward Angel. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “I smelt Spike on her.” Angel said. He wasn’t going to tell Giles that he’d also smelt her arousal mixed with Spike’s scent.

“Um…well I thought you might’ve mentioned him or something.” Xander said. “No. I’d never mention that.” Buffy said, eyeing him suspiciously. “Um, Buffy we really need to rethink this thing about Spike.” Giles said. Buffy rolled her eyes. “He’s obviously not that dangerous if he keeps kissing her.” Cordelia said. Buffy blushed slightly. Why does she blush when the kiss is mentioned? Angel thought. “Thanks Cordelia.” Buffy said sarcastically.

Cordelia rolled her eyes. “Cordelia he is dangerous. Just because he’s confus-” “Argh! Obviously he’s not dangerous if you’re still around.” Buffy said. “Yeah, but and Angel were there.” Willow said. “And we’re still alive.” Buffy said, looking at Angel. “Buffy, Spike disguised himself.” Giles said. “What do you mean?” Buffy asked. She knew, but she couldn’t let them knew how much she had hard. “We thought he was human.”

“HA! See it has nothing to do with my Slayer training.” Buffy said. “Yes it does. Angel wasn’t with us. We’re all completely human. We don’t have extra senses.” Buffy grumbled. “Buffy he’s right. We had no clue. He was breathing hard as if he had ran forever.” Willow said. “Plus he almost fainted.” Oz said. “No wonder my ears are ringing.” They all stopped and turned around. Spike smirked. “’Ello, cutie.” He said.
Chapter 2 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
Please keep reviewing. And thanks to those that did. This is just all coming from an older story.
“Spike!” Angel growled. “Peaches.” Spike growled back. Buffy didn’t know what had just happened. “Lookie here, the Slayer’s lair.” Spike chuckled at his own joke. Buffy rolled her eyes. Buffy came from around the table towards Spike. Angel saw her move and held his arm out to stop her. “Buffy, don’t.” he said. What the hell!? Who in the hell gave him the power to boss me, a Slayer around?! Buffy thought.

She was pissed. Buffy glared at Angel’s back and smacked his hand away and walked past him. Buffy stood about 3 feet from Spike, hands on her hips and pissed as anything. Spike loved that look on her. Spike smirked. “Looks like cutie doesn’ like to be bossed around.” He said. Angel growled. Buffy ignored him. “I heard you put on quite a show last night.” Buffy said. Spike looked at her. He knew she was faking, because she was there.

“I should’ve gotten a bloody award, I was so good.” Spike said. “What happened? Because when I came through you and Angel were facing off.” Buffy said. “Well you guessed it. Peaches came ‘round and ruined it.” Spike said. Buffy looked back at Angel. “And yet they got off easy.” Angel gave her a look. “Oh right. You told her to stay away from me.” Spike said. “Buffy, he was just buying time. He was going to kill them if I didn’t stop him.” Angel said. Buffy looked at Spike. He shrugged. “’M evil.” He said with a grin.

“Well I guess you didn’t get the memo, huh?” Buffy asked. “Memo?” Spike asked. “No one touches my friends.” She said seriously. Spike saw the fire in her eyes and already felt himself become hard. Bloody chit! He thought. Spike stole a glance at Angel and saw his nostrils flare. He could smell Spike’s arousal. He smirked. “Why not? They look so helpless and tasty.” Spike said in a mock pout. “Stay away from them.” Buffy said.

Spike looked at her and took a step closer. “And if I don’?” he asked. “I’ll stake you without even trying.” Buffy said. Spike glanced around and saw the stakes on the table a bit behind her. “You think you can reach it fast enough?” Buffy knew what he was talking about. Buffy flicked her head back, letting her hair fall behind her. Buffy then gave her right arm a twist and a stake fell from her sleeve to her hand. “Yeah, I’m sure I can reach it.” Spike looked down and raised an eyebrow. He backed up a bit.

“Nice trick, luv.” Spike said. “Got a few more. Wanna see?” Buffy asked, game face on. “Play nice, kitten.” He said. Damnit that name! Buffy cursed.

She clenched her jaw and Spike smirked. She twirled the stake to get rid of her sudden nervousness. Angel seemed to sense it just like Spike. Then without warning she threw it. She knew and hoped that Spike could catch it.

But part of her almost groaned in pain when he spun away as if he’d been hit. Since her friends were behind her, Buffy let her worry show on her face. Her eyes widen with fear. Spike looked back at her and was shocked by the worry and fear he saw. He held up the stake. He almost heard her sigh with relief and her features changed quickly. He smiled.

“Nice one, kitten.” Spike said. “You can throw. Let’s see how fast you run.” Buffy frowned, not getting that. He threw the stake back at her. Buffy ducked in time. She looked behind her at the stake and saw it didn’t hit her friends. Then she looked back up and Spike was gone, the library door just swung close. “Damnit!” Buffy raced after him. Her friends were yelling her name, trying to call her back.

Buffy ran through the streets, looking for any sign of Spike. She would catch glimpses of the back of his duster and followed it until it disappeared again. Buffy was about to give up soon. She came into an alley. She slowed down and walked down the darkened alley, trying to extend her senses like Giles always taught her.

Buffy got halfway down the alley when a steel arm came around her and slammed her against the wall. She yelped before she saw Spike, his golden eyes glinted in the far off moon. “What’s a lamb like you doin’ out in a place like this? Don’ you know there are mean lil beasties here to hurt you.” Buffy’s chest was heaving up and down, her heart pumping as fast as her adrenaline.

Spike was then kissing her the next second. Buffy kissed him back instantly now. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her hands went straight to the nape of his neck. She pulled him down towards her, making the kiss deeper. Spike could hear her heart pounding, all of that blood just pumping away in her veins. Calling to him.

Spike didn’t know what surprised him more. The fact that he hadn't ripped her throat yet or the fact that he hadn't ripped her clothes of yet. Spike pulled away, letting her breathe. Buffy gasped in gulps of air. Spike licked a trail from her cheek to her neck. He lavished at the vein straining there. Feeling her pulse, Spike started to suck on it. Buffy felt him start to suck at her neck.

Her Slayer alarms had went off when she felt him get close to her neck, but she ignored them. Knowing for a fact that he wouldn’t hurt her. Buffy started to grind against him. Spike growled. She moaned at the feeling vibrating through her. He smirked. He pulled back and licked her ear.

“God, I want to shag you so badly.” He whispered. “I want to fill your lil quim with my cum until your spitting it out. I wanna fuck you so hard until you’re bruised and sore and can’ walk. Then ’m gonna eat that lil quim of yours. See if it’s just as sweet as it smells.” Buffy moaned at the way he was talking to her.

He found her sweet spot behind her ear. The more Spike talked dirty to her the more aroused she became Spike growled as he smelt the increase in her arousal. “My lil kitten likes dirty talk does she.” It was an observation not a question, but Buffy still answered. She nodded against his shoulder. They continued to grind and kiss each other. They each found new sweets spots.

Buffy was getting overwhelmed by the strong urge she had no clue about. Well she did somewhat, but this was stronger than anything she’d ever felt with Pike. Buffy knew she had to stop Spike soon, or he’d get his wish. He moved his hands to the waist of her pants, but she grabbed his wrists. “I can’t. I-I was serious…first time.” Spike groaned. “The romance no evil, bit?” She nodded. He kissed up her neck to her ear.

“Cor you’re killin’ me, kitten. I wanna be inside you so badly.” Buffy moaned. “Spike…stop.” He grinned slightly. “What about 3 minutes of heaven?” he asked. Buffy looked up at him. Well…it’s not exactly sex. And it’s not too bad. Spike could see her trying to figure it out in her head. Spike decided to speed up the process.

Before Buffy could yell at him, he had her pants undone and his fingers stroking her. Buffy gasped and arched a bit in his hand. He smirked. “You want this?” he asked. Buffy nodded. “Can’ hear you, pet. Do you want this?” “Ye-yes.” Buffy gasped. He grinned.

Spike slipped one finger past her outer lips. “Fuck.” Spike hissed. Buffy bit her lip and a moan choked in her throat. “You’re so tight, luv, so fuckin’ wet.” He slowly pumped his finger in and out of her. Watching as she quickly caught on and moved her hips with his finger. “You want more?” he asked. Buffy nodded. He slipped a second finger with the first. “Shit.” Buffy muttered. He grinned.

Buffy could feel an odd pressure slowly building her in stomach and she knew what it was immediately. She felt it with Pike, though not as strong. But she definitely remembered feeling it with every dream she had of Spike lately. That pressure that always caused so much pleasure radiating throughout her body. Spike slowly moved his fingers faster and faster. Listening to the sounds she made.

She arched off the wall and her hips followed his every move. Spike leaned up and kissed her. Then he moved to her ear and whispered, “Come for me kitten.” “Spike, fuck!” Buffy gasped as she came. Her body arched off the wall and Spike felt her inner muscles squeeze the hell out of his fingers. Imagining what that could do to his cock almost made him come then.

He removed his fingers as her body still twitched a bit. Spike sucked one finger in his mouth and his eyes rolled. He wasn’t going to give her a full taste yet, he didn’t want to scare her. Spike licked is other finger. Then he leaned down and kissed her. Buffy moaned at the taste of herself on his tongue. He wanted her to taste him and her, but not just yet. Spike then pulled back.

“Pretty soon we’ll want the real thing.” Buffy opened her eyes and he was gone. Spike glanced back at her and smirked. The almighty Slayer was leaning against a wall, after one of the best small orgasms of her life, pants open and didn’t seem to care. Which was true, Buffy didn’t care one bit. It took her a while to regain herself, but she did.

She quickly straightened herself out and jogged home. Her mother was sleep so she climbed in through her window. Now she knew she was going to have much better dreams than she use to.

It’s been a week since then. Buffy hadn't seen him since then either. She was actually going slightly crazy now about it. Her dream were becoming more and more vivid and cutting it really close. One dream Buffy had, that cut it close, was when Spike had convinced to leave her birthday party and go upstairs to her room. Buffy grinned at him as he walked her backwards into her room. He kicked the door closed. Buffy went to reach for the lights, but he grabbed her hand.

“Ah, ah. Don’ need the light, sweets.” Buffy nodded. Her heart was just going away in her chest to the point where she could hear it. Spike kept walking her backwards until she tripped on the bed and fell over. Buffy’s legs hung off the side and Spike kneeled down in front of her. She looked up at him and he smirked. He took his duster off and threw it to the other side of the room.

Buffy’s eager hands came up to his belt buckle, but he grabbed her hands. “This is for the birthday girl.” He said. Buffy pouted. “But I wanted my whistle.” Spike laughed at her pun. “Maybe later if you’re good.” She grinned. Spike leaned down and kissed her softly. Then he started to trail kisses down her cheek and down her clothed body. Spike was then kneeling on the floor. He reached up and started to undo her pants.

Buffy sat up on her elbows and watched him. He smirked. He got her pants undone and started to pull them down. “Lift up, kitten.” That name again. Buffy thought. She lifted her hips up and Spike pulled her pants down and off, along with her shoes and socks. He looked back up and growled softly. Buffy smirked. “Naughty girl. Where are your knickers?” he asked. Buffy shrugged. “No clue.” He smirked.

He leaned up and licked up her slit. “Fuck…warning!” Buffy gasped. Spike chuckled and she moaned as the vibration when straight to her clit. “Lay back, pet. Just feel.” He said. Buffy nodded. She laid back down and closed her eyes, waiting, he didn’t disappoint. Buffy’s hips jerked off the mattress when she felt his tongue tap her clit. “Spike!” he chuckled again.

He lapped at her for a minute, then used his fingers to expose her. “Ahh, there she is. My kitten’s pink, lil, wet quim. Waitin’ for me.” Buffy bit her lip as she knew what was going to happen next. Spike leaned forward and made his tongue into a point and stuck it deep within her.

Buffy moaned and rolled her hips up. Spike grinned. He moved his tongue in and out of her slowly. Buffy whined. She tried to make him go faster, but Spike held onto her hips. Spike was going to take his time with this one. He kept the pace up. Slow and steady. But once and a while he’d sped up and remove one hand to flick her clit, before he went back to slow and steady.

In minutes he had Buffy reduced to a writhing mess. She was mumbling words that he was sure weren’t English…or a foreign language at that. Spike then replaced his tongue with his fingers.

He pressed in two fingers in her tight quim and this time sped up just a little faster. Buffy was biting her lip harder now. She knew her friends were downstairs and if she screamed now, it would be all over. Spike smirked. He leaned up and looked down at her. “Doin’ okay?” he asked with a smug look. Buffy looked up at him and glared. Spike laughed and went back down.

But when he did Buffy’s eyes grew wide as saucers as her mother came into the room calling her name. Buffy yelped and sat straight up. She looked around her room and it was bathed in sunlight. Then she looked at her door and saw her mother. “Are you okay, honey? You slept past your alarm.” Joyce came over and felt Buffy’s head. “You’re all sweaty and flushed. Are you running a fever?” Get. Your. Mother. OUT OF HERE! A voice yelled in Buffy’s head.

“I’m fine mom, just a nightmare. I’ll be out in a minute okay.” “Okay, are you su-” “Mom!” “Okay, okay!” Joyce got up and left the room, shaking her head. She would never understand her daughter. Joyce went downstairs to make breakfast for Buffy. Buffy put her face in her hands.

Then she looked at her alarm clock. “You couldn’t’ve just woken me up? Would’ve made things a lot less embarrassing. I was just so close!” Buffy groaned. She got out of bed and took her shower, getting ready to start her day of moping.

She was still angry with Angel, but not so much at Giles anymore. So her friends had no clue what was making her so mopy. Willow had noticed that Buffy started to draw more. But whenever she asked Buffy always said it was nothing. Which was really, really, not true.

Buffy kept fantasying about Spike during the day. And usually found herself off in La-La Land and drawing Spikes of them together. She always lied to Willow about them whenever she caught her. But Buffy, having being so out of it, never remembered to take the pictures out of her bag. So she left them in a folder in her bag and just added new pictures to it, day after day. Well one day…it came back on her.

Buffy and Xander had gone off to look for Oz and Cordelia. Well Buffy left her backpack in the library with Willow and Giles and it was slightly open. Willow was sitting next to her backpack and kept glancing at it. She really, really didn’t want to invade Buffy’s privacy. She was her friend. They didn’t keep secrets from each other. But something about the way Buffy always reacted with the drawing- Screw it. Willow caved.

She reached over and opened Buffy’s backpack. She found a pink folder and pulled it out. She set it on the table in front of her and opened it. She gasped at what she saw. She quickly flipped through the papers and then called Giles. “Giles! Come here!” Giles came out of his office to Willow. “What is it?” he asked. “Look at these.” She handed the papers to him.

Giles looked through them and Willow watched as his curious features turned from slight embarrassment to a concerned frown. All of the pictures were somewhat like close-ups. Some of them were close-ups of two people kissing. Most of those were erotic. Then the others were of two people…touching. Giles blushed a bit at Buffy’s details.

Then now Giles came to the reason why Willow had called him out. These last two pictures were what really concerned Giles. He looked down at Willow. “Where did you get these?” he asked.

“Um, Buffy’s backpack. I thought they were pictures of her and Spike…but then I saw the last two and I wasn’t so sure then.” “Has Angel seen these?” he asked. “No. She hides them.” Willow said. “Good. Don’t tell anyone. This stays between us for now. Put these back where you found them. Let’s hope that these are just…drawings that will never come to life.” Giles said, as he put the last two pictures down.

Willow nodded.

Giles went back to his office to think. Looking at that the last two pictures, Willow was too sure that these were just drawings and she knew that Giles wasn’t either.

The second to last picture showed a close up of the came couple kissing. This one was different because you would tell they were in an alley. But in the back you could make-out a shadow. The last picture showed the back of the heads of the two couple. The male had hair that was slicked straight back and you could just see the collar of what seemed like a leather jacket. And the female had her hair down her back, with different trades.

These two were obviously Buffy and Spike.

But they were looking to the mouth of the alley at the person. A person that was very easily sought as to be Angel.

Buffy did excellent detail on him, because if you looked close enough, Willow could see the murderous glint in his eyes. She quickly put the pictures back in the folder and quickly put them back in her bag. Which was excellent timing because Buffy and Xander came back.

“Found them!” Buffy said. Oz and Cordelia were behind them. Giles came out of his office. “Ah, there you are. Now we can begin.” Giles said. “Where’s Deadboy?” Xander asked. “Please telling me Angel’s not coming.” Buffy said. “He’s not. This is just a-a info meeting if you will.”

“Info? On what?” Cordelia asked. “Spike.” Buffy perked up at that. “What about him?” “Well we haven’t had any activity from him in about a week. I’m really hoping that he left.” Giles said. “But we’re sure he didn’t. Giles and-and I read on about Spike.” Willow said. “There’s more?” Buffy asked.

“Yes. We’re not completely through yet, because some books have only guesses and others have hard facts and I have to cross re-” Buffy held up her hand. “Giles. Smoke is coming out of her your head. Stick to one topic.” He gave her a slight grin and she smiled.

“Well it seems that he not only had the title of William the Bloody. Spike was also known as the Slayer of Slayers.” “Oh. So he came for the usual?” Buffy asked. Giles nodded. “So I guess Mr. Bloody wants an order of dead Slayer with a side of not going to happen.” Xander said. Buffy grinned. “Thanks.” She said. “Anytime.”

“Yes, well Buffy please be careful. I can not stress eno-” “Good. Then don’t. We’re Bronzin’ it tonight. So if you need me page me.” Buffy said. She turned and walked out. “Well I guess this adjourns the meeting.” Xander said with a grin.

He went off after Buffy and the others followed. Willow shared a last look with Giles before she disappeared through the doors. Giles sighed. He took his glasses off and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“How long have you been here?” “Not long. I got here right when they came in.” Giles turned around and watched Angel walked down the steps from behind the stacks. “She doesn’t seem that concerned that Spike’s trying to kill her.” Angel said. “Buffy’s never concerned. Well ‘least after the Master. She’s seemed to have changed from then.” Giles said.

“Yeah, dying can do that to you.” “Yes, I guess so. Will you keep an eye out for her?” Giles asked. “Always.” He nodded. Angel then left the library as well. Giles sighed.

That night Buffy and her friends were going to meet up at the Bronze. Buffy was about an hour early. She was already on the dance floor. She had her arms above her head and was letting the music move her. Her hips swayed with the sexy beat and her heart pounded with the bass. She was easily drawing plenty of guys around her.

She didn’t care for any of them, but continued to dance. But as one guy came up to dance with her more closely she heard a predatory growl. She opened her eyes and saw all the guys around her practically run away. She then felt something long and hard against her butt.

As she lowered her arms she felt steel arms wrap around her waist. She laid her hands on his wrists, feeling his cool skin. She swayed her hips against his hard-on and earned a growl from him. Then she felt a cool, rough tongue lick up her neck. Then the guy started to grind his hard-on into her ass. Buffy ground back, not backing down from this game. Spike smirked at her boldness. He started to kiss her neck now. “Mmm, I’ve missed you.” She said.

She was shocked that she said it, but not as shocked as Spike was at hearing it. She left him smile against her neck. He started to nibble along her neck, earning a breathy sigh. “What has my kitten been up to?” he asked. But really Spike knew exactly what she’s been up to. “This and that. I missed your touch, your kiss…your voice.” She murmured.

She felt him rumble against her back. Spike brought his hand to the front of jeans. He slowly moved them into the darkness, still swaying to the beat. He then applied a bit of pressure and started to rub her crotch. Buffy moaned a little.

Spike groaned as he felt her heat through her jeans. Buffy arched into his touch. “What else have you been doin’?” “Dream-dreaming…” Buffy was becoming breathless and was losing her thought process at his touch. “Can’ hear you, luv.” Spike said. “Dream about…you. Ungh. I…uh! Spike!” he grinned.

“Did you touch your self?” he asked. “Touch that sweet cunny of yours, thinkin’ of me?”

“Yes.” Buffy moaned. “Show me. Use my hand like yours.” Buffy grabbed his hand and quickly undid her pants. Spike looked over her shoulder and watched as she brought his hand inside of her panties. He could feel how wet she was and he almost rolled his eyes in the back of his head.

She stuck two of his fingers inside of her and stared to pump them vigorously. She loved the way his cool hand felt against her hot skin. But she always wondered what it felt like if his entire body was in contact with hers. This brought on more moisture between her legs.

Buffy didn’t even realize she let go of his hand until she felt him move his fingers faster and his thumb started to circle her clit. Buffy moaned louder and he smirked. “Spike…I need you.” Buffy panted. “’M right here.” He said against her ear. She shook her head. “No…in-in me. I need-need to…fuck!” Spike had just flicked her clit.

“What about your romance bit, pet? Thought you didn’ want an evil vampire to fuck that cunny of yours.” She moaned from his words. He grinned. “My kitty misses that huh? Me talkin’ dirty?” she nodded against him.

“You want me to fuck you?” he asked. “Yes, god yes!” Buffy said. “Sure?” “Spiiikke!” He loved to hear her say his name like that. He removed his hand and she whimpered. Spike sucked his fingers then spun her around and captured her lips.

She moaned and he groaned. It had been a bit too long since they felt each other’s lips. Cool and warm. Soft and full. His tongue snuck into her mouth and he moaned when she started to suck on it. He started to button her pants back up. Then he pulled back from the kiss before she passed out from lack of air.

“Where did you learn that?” he asked. Buffy blushed. Spike loved it. After she just put his hand in her pants…she could still blush. “Sex…novels.” She panted. He smirked. “Remind me to buy you more.” She smiled as he kissed her again. “Follow me.” He whispered, as he led her out of the club.
Chapter 3 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
This one will probably be a bit long, so sorry. It's hard to cut it off.
Spike was holding Buffy’s hand as they left the club and walked down the street. Spike led her to a nice stone mansion. “Wow! You live here?” she asked. “Yep.” “Who’d you kill?” she asked, without missing a beat. Spike smiled and looked at her.

“If you must know, pet.” She grinned. “I didn’t kill anyone. Normally I don’t kill people for what I want. I just buy it.” Buffy nodded. “Then why do it?” she asked. “Because it’s bloody fun.” He said laughingly. Buffy scoffed. “And you wonder why I didn’t want to have sex with you.” Buffy snatched her hand away from his and started to walk away from him.

Spike grinned. He reached out and grabbed her arm, swinging her around to face him.

“Then what changed?” he asked.

He moved them to the mansion wall and pushed her against it. She avoided his eyes and shrugged. He grinned. “Close your eyes.” He said. She gave him a look as the Slayer inside her laughed. Yeah, right! She thought. “Come on. If I wanted to kill you I would’ve done it already.” She sighed and closed her eyes. “Thank you.” He said.

He put her hand over her eyes and grabbed her other hand. “Don’t peek.” He led her into the mansion; he kicked the door closed behind them. He led her to some stairs and stopped. He told her to step for each step. She stepped on roses and walked past honey scented candles as well.

“Mmm, what is that?” she asked. He smirked. “Honey.” She grinned. He led her up the stairs then down a short hallway to a room on the right. He opened the door and brought her in.

“Don’ move or peek.” She smiled. “Okay! Hurry up.” He could tell she was anxious and oddly enough so was he. This whole thing was odd.

He should be killing the Slayer right now as she stood with her guard down, but-no wait. He wasn’t going to get into those thoughts. Those thoughts were for long nights of drinking alone.

Spike took his duster off and closed the door. Then he stood next to her. “Okay, you can look.” She removed her hand and opened her eyes and gasped. The room was surrounded by vanilla scent candles, making the cold room shimmer with yellow light.

There were red rose petals scattered everywhere on the floor and even on the bed. She noticed that the bed had dark, red silk sheets with matching comforter and pillows. “Oh my God!” “You said you wanted romance. I can’t change the evil part, but-” Spike was cut short by Buffy’s soft lips devouring his own.

He pulled back and grinned. “I guess you like it.” He said. She smiled. He placed his hands on her hips and moved her backwards to the bed. She laid down and shifted a bit as Spike got over top of her.

He heard her heart beat take on a new speed. She was excited and scared at the same time. She was excited to finally be with…Sp-someone. Okay not opening that door until later. Buffy thought. But she was afraid as well, because-well she was insecure Buffy.

The fact that no one’s seen her body and the fact that she doesn’t know if she’ll be good, weighed heavily on her. Spike saw all of this in her eyes. He kissed her softly to try and calm her a bit.

His kiss ignited something new in both of them. They both realized that they’ve never kissed like this before. It was always rushed and lust-hungry. But now it was slow, soft and passionate.

He kissed her cheek and neck. Then he moved to her pulse point. He started to kiss and suck on it. He then slipped his hands under her shirt and she gasped at feeling his cool hands touch her heated skin. Spike moved slowly as he cupped her breasts, almost weighing them in his hands.

He then slowly pulled her shirt over her head. Buffy then stopped Spike from removing her bra. “Wait.” She said, quickly. She pushed herself up and back until she met the headboard. “Um….” He just looked at her. She undid the clasp of her bra, in the back, and skillfully took off her bra while covering her breasts with her arms.

She had her arms crossed over her chest like an ‘X’. She looked away from Spike at a spot on the wall as she slowly slid her arms down. Spike’s eyes lavish the sight of her breasts. They were perfectly round, perky and small.

“Gorgeous.” He growled. She looked back at him and blushed harder at seeing the look in his eyes. Spike grabbed her ankle and pulled her back down, toward him, on the bed. “Cor…can I taste them?” Buffy didn’t know what to do, so she just nodded her head.

She then gasped as she felt his cool, rough tongue lick around her breasts. Spike then latched his lips onto her pebbled nipples and started to suck on it. Buffy moaned louder and ran her fingers through his gelled hair, surprised that his hair was so soft.

Spike then slowly switched breasts, by kissing along the valley between them to the right breast. He softly bit down on it. “Uh!” Buffy arched up into his mouth and held his head closer to her. Spike moaned around her nipple at hearing her moan and gasp. He then pulled back and gave her a searing kiss.

Buffy’s tongue met his eagerly as they kissed. She slipped her hands down and pulled his black T-shirt out of his pants and over his head. Spike pulled back from the kiss so she could. When his chest was naked Buffy ran her nails down his chest and over his nipples.

Spike watched her face while her eyes ate him up. She looked up at him and her eyes asked a question. He smirked. She leaned forward and but into his right pec. Spike groaned as his eyes flickered gold. He placed his hands across her back as she bit across his chest. Then he pushed her down o devour her breasts again. Buffy moaned and arched at is every touch.

His cool touch seemed to be burning her from the inside out, leaving a trail of tingling skin behind him. He sucked her right breast as his fingers turned and tweaked her left nipple, making it start to ache. He only stopped when she begged him to suck it then he’d switch and start over again.

After they were both wound up pretty tight, they realized the hard part came. They pulled back from each other and sat up on the bed. “Who’s first?” Spike asked. “You.” Buffy said. He smirked. “I show you mine, you show me yours.” He said. She grinned shyly. Spike thought it was cute how she could go from moaning and begging and arching for his touch on her breasts to this little blushing virgin.

He got up and kicked his boots off. He then turned to face Buffy as he unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. He unzipped them slowly, while watching her face. Her eyes were watching his hands the whole time, as she unconsciously licked her lips. Spike’s cock twitched at that. He could feel her skin start to heart up more so than before.

He pulled his pants down and her eyes went wide. “Holy….” She gulped. No way in hell that’s fitting in me! She thought. “That’s…it’s-it’s huge.” She said. He smirked. “Never seen one before?” he asked. She shook her head…then nodded.

Spike growled and she smiled a bit. “X-Xander had some magazines and some of them had naked guys…I think they were his mother’s.” He smirked. She was shocked at how he stood there completely naked and didn’t seem to care.

While she was fighting the urge to cover her breasts. “You’re turn, kitten.” “Turn around.” He gave her a look, but turned around anyways. She bit her lip as she stared at his ass. Spike looked over his shoulder at her. “You can touch my arse if you get undressed.”

Buffy looked up at him. “Who said I wanted to touch it?” she asked. “You’re eyes.” She blushed. Cocky bastard! “Turn around!” He smirked and turned back around.

He couldn’t believe what he was doing for this chit! He was completely out of character and he didn’t seem to mind it one bit. There’s just something about her that pulled him in. He knew she was different. Knew she was special. He knew from the moment he saw her, he knew he was in- “You can turn around now.” Buffy’s quiet voice said.

He turned around and his cock swelled even more so. Buffy saw this and blushed. “Cor, you're magnificent!” he said. She looked up at him and saw the truth and desire in his eyes. They seemed to stand out in the dimly lit room. “Good, Buffy.” He came to her and bent down and kissed her with a fiery passion.

They both gasped as their bodies pressed together. He loved the feel of her warmth and soft, young skin. And her scent! He didn’t know what was worse! Her arousal or her body scent. Buffy loved his cold, hard body. He was soft in just the right places and she couldn’t get over his manly, yet, attracting scent.

A/N: I know some of you are like 'wtf happened to the beginning?!' Don't worry. That comes in later. It just needs to be savoured...like fine wine.
Chapter 4 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
There might be a bit of a pause b/w the 4th and 5th chapter...meaning it may be awhile before I post the fifth chapter up.
Xander looked at his watch and sighed. “She’s 30 minutes late. She’s never this late.” He said. “Maybe Giles needed her.” Willow said.

“I highly doubt that.” Cordelia said. They all turned to where she was looking. Giles had just come in and was looking around. “Okay…ma-maybe she’s with Angel.” Willow said. “Nope.” Oz said.

They watched as Angel came in right behind Giles. Angel tapped Giles’ shoulder and pointed to the others. They quickly made their way to them. “Let me guess. You can’t find Buffy.” Xander said. “No. We’ve tried following her scent, but….” “Everything’s old. She was at her house, but that was a while ago.” Angel finished.

“She was supposed to meet us here tonight, but she’s very late.” Xander said. Angel looked around. “She was here, but it seemed…about an hour ago.”

“What?!”

Willow looked around. Then she got up and left the table and went over to a guy she knew from school. They all watched with interest as she moved her hands and talked with the guy.

He just nodded then smiled then frowned and nodded again. They then came back to the table. “Tell them what you told me.” Willow said. “I’ve seen your girl. Um, Buffy was it?” he asked. Willow nodded.

“Yeah. She was hot! Me and a few guys were dancin’ with her and then this freak comes up and makes this scary ass face. I think he was from one of those gangs on PCP they talked about on the news. But anyway we all ditched it.” He said. “Describe the guy.” Willow said.

“Oh. He was tall, lean. Pale, very pale. He had, uh, white hair and a black leather coat that almost touched the floor. Plus he had these kick as boots and these like, really blue eyes. He looked like a cool punk ass rocker…’cept for the scary ass face.”

“What happened between them?” Angel asked. “Um, after we ditched I hung out with my buddies and looked back over at her. They dancin’ really close. But then he pulled her out of the club…I think. But that was the last I saw her.” he said.

Giles sighed. “Thank you.” The guy nodded and left. “We might have a problem.” Giles said. Angel sighed. “Watch her tomorrow. If she wears something unusual or acts differently….” He sighed again. “Where are you going?” Willow asked. “Sun’ll be up in a few hours. I might scan around before heading home.” They nodded as he turned and left.

************************************************************************

Buffy was moaning loud and muttering incoherently. Spike was on top of her and was moving slow, but deep inside of her. She was gripping his arms in a death grip as she rocked her hips up to him. Spike was overwhelmed by her warmth and tightness.

He was resting his head on the side of her face as she gritted her teeth. She moaned, groaned and mewled at everything Spike was doing to her body, inside and out. He had already made her come twice. He kept mumbling into her skin and encouraging her as she found the passion deep inside her. “Buffy! Shit. I…I wanna bite you…sink my fangs so deep in your sweet cunny…”

Buffy moaned and arched toward him. He grinned. “Does…someone like…to be bitten?” He felt her blush and slowed down to look at her. “Babe, all you have to do is ask.” She nodded.

He smirked as he slipped his hand down between them and pinched her clit. Buffy gave out a loud gluttar moan that surprised Spike as she came. Her pussy muscles started to contract and release, milking Spike’s cock.

“Fuck, Buffy!” He roared as he came with her. He continued to slowly thrust into her as they rode out their highs. Spike then with from her and slid down her body to the apex of her thighs.

“Spike…w-what are you do-Ah, fuck!” Spike has stuck his tongue between her folds, tasting the combined essence of them. She started to make mewling noises again as he increased the speed of his tongue. She then started to buck against his face when he added two fingers.

“Spike!!” She yelled. He kept it up until she was sobbing and trashing back and forth. “Spike!” he grinned. “Does my kitty want me to suck her aching lil nubbin?” he asked. She nodded. “Yes! Please…please!” she begged.

Spike grinned. He then latched onto her clit and sucked hard. Buffy yelled and arched off the bed. Spike grinned as he continued to finger fuck her. She then felt the tightening in her stomach and pussy as did Spike. He loved the way she squeezed him when she was about to cum.

Spike then vamped out and he smelt her arousal grow. He looked up at her and smirked. Her eyes grew wide as she saw he was vamped out and where he was.

Spike then bit into her sex and she screamed his name beyond the heavens.

Spike then became hard painfully hard as he licked and sucked at her pussy. Buffy lay limb under him. Her chest heaving up and down heavily as she tried to remember how to breathe. He licked her clean and traveled up her body. But before he could change to give her a kiss, Buffy grabbed his head and smashed her lips to his.

Spike kissed her back after his initial shock. She pulled back from the kiss and gasped for air. He looked at her oddly. Buffy’s hands went between them and she grasped his hard cock into her hand. She began to pump him. Spike growled deep in his chest. He lowered his head to her neck and expected her to tense up, but she didn’t.

Buffy knew where he was and trusted him. Spike was surprised, but then started to suck on an area just below her collar bone. Then Buffy aligned Spike’s cock up to her and thrust up, impaling herself on him. She moaned then screamed as Spike had bit her in surprise. Buffy came from his bite again with a surprised yelp.

Spike only took a shallow pull from her then licked the wound closed. Spike then started to thrust into her nice and slow. He quickly sped up as he felt himself ready to come. Buffy was shocked that she felt another orgasm rising in her, so soon after her last one. She dug her nails into his back.

Spike growled and looked down at her as he started to pound her into the mattress. He was glad he chose a place with no one around, because Buffy and him got very vocal, very quickly. Then they yelled each others names as they had the mother off all orgasms of the night.

Spike woke up and it was early in the morning. He looked toward the curtained windows and estimated that it was around 2 or 3 in the morning. He turned back and looked at Buffy. He smiled as he watched her sleep. She was curled up against him, her warm body warming him up. He knew he had to get her home, but he didn’t want to.

He ran his fingers gently down her face and called her name. She didn’t move. He kissed her shoulder and she stirred a bit. “Buffy, pet. You’ve got to get up.” He said. “Mmmm, I don’t want to.” She mumbled. He smiled. “You have school, kitten, and your mum.” Buffy groaned. She’d been gone all night. He mother might’ve have checked her room last night, but she had to get back. She started to move and rolled onto her back and looked up at Spike.

His usually gelled back hair was now curly and a mess. She smiled at his curly hair. Spike ran his hand lightly down her arm. They just stared at each other the whole time. Then Buffy blushed as she realized Spike had bitter her twice and she had sex…but no with Angel. “Oh god!” “What’s wrong?” he asked. “What’s wrong? Everything!” She wrapped the comforter around her and jumped out of bed.

She quickly gathered her clothes and put them on under the cover. She only thing she couldn’t find were her panties. “Pet, what’s wrong?” Spike asked. “I-I just had sex. And-and…I had sex!” Buffy was frantic now. Spike still laid in bed under the covers, and watched her pace. “And you bit me!” Spike got up out of bed and stood in front of her. “Well yeah! Couldn’ resist that sweet skin of yours, kitten. Plus you got off on it…twice.” He said, holding up his pointer and middle fingers.

Buffy blushed more and looked away from him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Come on, pet. I made you come more times than you could make yourself.” Buffy blushed even harder and looked at him. She pushed him away and said, “You’re a pig.”

She went storming to the door. Spike beat her and stood in front of the door. “Spike, move!” “One kiss.” He said. She crossed her arms and glared up at him. When she didn’t move or object he moved in and gave her a searing kiss. Buffy tilted her head up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Spike brought his hands from her waist to her butt and gave her cheeks a firm squeeze.

She arched closer to his body. Then she gasped and pulled back when she felt something tap her between the legs. She looked down and blushed. Spike smirked when eh smelt her arousal. “Kinky, lil kitty, you are.” He mumbled. He leaned down further and kissed and nuzzled her neck. “Spike…I have…home.”

He pulled back and looked at her. Her green eyes were starting to cloud with lust. “See you around, pet.” Buffy went to leave, but stopped. “Um…about last night.” He looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

“Um, was…I mean you can tell me the truth. But, uh….” He could see the insecurity in her eyes. He smirked. “Kitten, if that wasn’ the best bloody shag ever, then I don’ know what is.” She blushed. “Really?” He just gave her a smile. Buffy nodded, then she quickly dashed out the door.

When she was outside he heard her yell, “Oh my God! I just had sex!” He laughed. Buffy jogged home and then climbed up her tree. She quickly changed and looked at her clock. She had about 3 hours until school. She got into bed and fell asleep instantly.

A/N: The end note from the last chapter was supposed to be for this one. Sorry!
Chapter 5 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
Okay i got done chapter five a little earlier than what i thought. Sorry if it seems short. Six should be coming up...hopefully before Christmas, we'll see. There's a bit of NC in the beginning, but then it levels out to around...15. So i estimated and i made it 18.
Buffy had a perfect dream…well more like a memory of the night. It was right when their skin first touched. It felt…different and exciting and perfect. Buffy rolled over in her sleep with a smile on her face as her mind and body remembered the beginning of the night.

Spike kissed from her lips down to her neck. He sucked at her pulse a moment before he continued to move on. He sucked each nipple in turn into his mouth. Igniting small gasps from Buffy’s lips. Buffy was in heaven now. She had no clue that this could feel so good. The things he was doing…only little things. She was panting and moaning for him.

Spike wanted this to last as long as he could. He wanted to savor, not only the fact that he was about to sleep with the Slayer, but the fact that he was about to sleep with her. He still couldn’t figure out what it was about her that just drew him in. Spike shook his head slightly and returned his attention back to the withering Slayer.

He kissed and nibbled the undersides of her breasts. He wanted to know which spot tickled, which spot hurt, which spot brought her the most pleasure. Spike continued to move down her body, to her toned and tanned stomach. Spike licked around her bellybutton and felt the muscles jump under his touch. Spike chuckled, but continued.

He brought his hands up to slowly trail up the sides of her body. Spike’s hands then rested her breasts and he cupped them in each hand. Buffy moaned, but then gasped as she felt his thumbs rub her, already hard, nipples.

“Like that, huh?” He moved back up, still rubbing her nipples. He caught her eye and then slowly leaned down and took the left one into his mouth. Buffy’s mouth opened in a ‘o’ as she watched and felt what he was doing. She could feel his cool tongue swirling around her nipple.

It would seem like a perfect contrast. One hot body and one cold.

But it wasn’t. Everywhere he touched, everywhere he even looked set her skin on fire.

Buffy moaned a bit in her sleep and then rolled over, facing her door.
Now her and Spike’s positions were switched. Spike was lying on his back watching Buffy. “So what do I do?” she asked. “Anythin’ you want.” She bit her lips nervously, but nodded.

She leaned down and did the first thing that came to her mind. She bit down onto his pec, right over the nipple. “Ffffuck!” Spike gasped. He arched his head back and bit his lip to keep in control.

He knew the chit didn’t know exactly what she was doing. Because biting a vampire…major turn on! Also, a way to bring out the demon, which Spike didn’t want to do just yet. Buffy nipped a path from his left pec to his right one and did the same. “Slayer.” He groaned.

She looked up at him. “Is that okay?” she asked. “More than okay…but if you keep that up…you’ll find yourself face down on the bed and me plowin’ into you.” Buffy’s eyes grew almost comically wide.

Spike could’ve sworn he saw her smirk a little. “Sorry.” “’S okay. Just don’ want to spook, ya.” Buffy nodded. She bit her lip again. “Okay…I think I’m done.” Spike chuckled. He wrapped an arm around her waist and smirked up at her. “But ‘m not.” Buffy was about to ask him what he meant when she felt sneaking fingers run along her nether lips.

Buffy gasped and her entire body flushed as she looked down. Spike grinned. He used his whole hand to rub her and she made a noise. Spike didn’t know what it was, but he thought it was the sexiest sound he ever heard. It sounded like a whimper, but a cat meowing at the same time. Spike wanted to hear it again, so he continued to rub his hand over her. Buffy started to mewl louder and bit her lip.

“S-Spi-ike.” She gasped as his middle finger slipped past her folds and into the molten heat. Spike groaned, just feeling her with his fingers was going to make him come. Buffy bit her lip hard.

She could feel herself just getting ready to let go when suddenly she heard her alarm blaring in her ear.

She opened her eyes and saw that she was in her room, and groaned. She hit her alarm and sat up. She groaned and blushed as she felt that her panties were wet. She quickly got up to take a shower.

She came back into her room and undid her towel. She went to her mirror and looked at her naked body. It has been a loooong time since she’d done this. The first time she did it was when her breasts started to grow and now…

Now she had this urge to see what Spike saw. To see what Spike liked so much.

It was odd how much he seemed to change her. It was like she could feel his soft caresses with his cool hands and his blue eyes. Her fingers trailed across her body, exploring.

She grazed something across her skin and felt a warm tingle throughout her body. She removed her hand and looked at it in the mirror. It was Spike’s bite.

She blushed, but smiled none the less. “What is it you do to me?” she asked the mirror. Buffy turned from the mirror and quickly got dressed and ready for school. Buffy went downstairs and found her mother in the kitchen.

“Morning!” Buffy said. Joyce looked at her and smiled. “Wow! You must’ve got a good night sleep.” She said. “Why?” Buffy asked. “You’re glowing.” Buffy smiled. She started to eat the rest of her mother’s breakfast while she watched her mother go get the newspaper.

Joyce came back with the newspaper, but with a bouquet of flowers as well. They were white roses and they still had morning dew on them. “Looks like someone has a really good boyfriend.” Buffy looked up and gasped. “Angel sent those?” she asked. Joyce shook her head as she looked at the card. “This is ‘Spike’.”

“What?!”

Joyce smiled as she handed Buffy the flowers. She looked at the car again and read it out loud. “‘You had the romance and now you’ll get your golden crown…Princess. Spike.’” Buffy smiled and smelled the flowers. They smelt very sweet. Joyce watched her daughter get up from the island and run upstairs. She smiled. She looked at the flowers. “I don’t remember the last time a guy sent me flowers.” Joyce said herself.

She sighed and shook her head with a grin. She put her dishes in the sink and heard Buffy come back downstairs. Joyce looked at her in shock. Buffy had changed and was now wearing black pants, boots and a white peasants top. Buffy grabbed one of her flowers and found some skiers and cut the flower. Buffy grinned as she put it in her hair. Joyce smiled.

“Now, does Angel know about this Spike?” she asked. Buffy blushed and looked down. “Buffy.” Joyce said. “I sort of just met Spike and we…kinda clicked. We hit it off right away. I mean, I still love Angel, but….” She sighed. Joyce kissed her daughter’s head. “I just don’t want you to get hurt.” She said. Buffy nodded. Joyce grabbed her keys and Buffy grabbed her backpack and they headed out the door.

Joyce dropped Buffy off at school and continued on to work. Buffy was walking up the steps when someone called her name. “Buffy!” She spun around and smiled. Willow rushed up to her. “Hey.” Buffy said. “He-wow! You look great!” she said. “Thanks. I feel really great.” “You’re all-all glowy and all.” Buffy laughed.

They walked into the school. Buffy wrapped her arm around Willow’s as they made their way to the library. They walked in and saw the other. “Morning.” Giles said as he looked up, but he did a double take on Buffy. Willow laughed. “She’s glowy right?” she asked. “You look…uh, very nice today.” Giles said.

“I’m glad you noticed and thank you.” Buffy said. Giles blushed a bit at her comment. “Wow, you’re a knock out!” Xander said. Buffy smiled bashfully. “Hey, where were you last night?” Willow asked. “What do you mean?” Buffy asked. “Bronze?” Cordelia said.

“Oh my God! I’m so sorry. I got caught up. Mom needed help at the gallery and after a while I started to have fun. She’s got some weird art stuff that we were looking at. I forgot to tell you guys I wasn’t coming. I’m sorry.” Buffy said. “It’s okay.” Willow said, a little down. Then the bell rang. “See you in class!” Buffy rushed off.

“She’s lying.” Cordelia said. Giles took his glasses off. “It would appear so.” He said. “Now what?” Willow asked. “We keep putting on a show as long as she does. And like Angel said watch her wardrobe.”

Xander raised his hand. “Okay, you’ve been wondering about that since last night. What’s gonna happen with her clothes?” he asked. “Bites, Xander.” Willow said. He frowned. “Bite-Oh! Vampire bites! Okay, got it. Okay.” Giles shook his head as they left.

“Buffy what are you doing?” he asked.

A/N: Sorry if this seems a bit choppy, i was rushing a bit. But I promise chapter six will be ALOT betterXD.
Chapter 6 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
I AM SOOOOOO SORRY!!! I know it took my forever! But with the holidays it was crazy! I'm still cleaning up from two parties! I'll try to make sure the rest of the chapters are within two weeks of each other or less. Also note that this chapter gets a little...hot. But honsetly i am truely sorry to have kept you waiting so long!!!
By the end of the day Buffy was hyper. “Hey, I’ll catch you guys later!” Buffy called, as she ran down the school steps. “How was she in class?” The others jumped.

“Whoa!” Xander said. “What were you ninja in a past life?” Giles just rolled his eyes. “Xander, please.” “Sorry, but my heart is having an attack.”

“Willow.” Giles said.

“Oh, um, she was kind of hyper. Very hyper.” Willow said. “More like cursed,” Xander said. “She was actually doing class work.” Oz frowned. “What’s wrong with doing class work?” he asked. “It’s Buffy we’re talking about.” Xander answered. “Oh, sorry.” Oz nodded.

“Plus all of the guys were like…drooling over her. It was sickening.” Cordelia said. They all looked at her. “Wasn’t that what you did?” Xander asked.

She rolled her eyes. “I paid attention, duh.” “Riiight. So anyways….” Xander turned back to Giles.

“We might actually need to get Angel to look into this.” Giles said, looking directly at Willow. “Oh, okay.” She said. Then as Giles kept giving her a look she understood. “Oh! Oh, got it. Gotcha. I-uh, comprehend.” She said.

“Right. Well I’ll probably see you all later. So, good evening.” Giles said. He turned and went back into the school. “What was that about?” Oz asked. “Something I found in Buffy’s backpack. Come on, I’ll tell you along the way.”

They walked down the steps and Willow told them about the pictures, but made them promise not to tell Angel.

Meanwhile, Buffy ran all the way to Spike’s place. Spike was sitting on the couch, wearing only a pair of jeans, while staring at a blood packet. He couldn’t believe he was thinking of eating pig’s blood. He was concentrating so much on trying to use his laser beam, he didn’t sense Buffy. “You know burba weed gives it a bit of a kick.”

Spike leaned his head back over the back of the couch. He saw Buffy upside down and smiled at her. “God you’re gorgeous.” He said. She beamed at him. “So I’ve heard. I’ve had people tell me I’m pretty all day!” Buffy spun around and pretended to faint over the back of the couch.

Spike looked down at her. “It’s rather overwhelming.” She said, copying a British accent. Spike smiled. “How did you know about the blood?” he asked. She looked over her head at the table. “Oh. Angel. I use to try and fix him some and…well he told me.” She said. Spike raised his scarred eyebrow. She loved it when he did that.

He thought it was odd that she would say the name of her boyfriend so freely around him. “So…turning over a new leaf?” she asked, toying with the flower in her hair. Spike smirked. He noticed how she was trying to make him mention the flowers, but he wasn’t going to. Spike then looked at her legs as they were bent over the back of the couch.

“What color are your knickers?” he asked. She blushed and quickly turned herself around so she was sitting up. “That’s none of your business.” She said, smartly. He smirked again. “Oh, ‘d like to think it is.” He said, sliding a hand up her leg. Buffy popped his hand and he withdrew it.

He smelt her arousal and knew she was playing along. She moved away from him and laid down, putting her feet on his lap. He grinned. She looked up at the ceiling and stretched. “Did you decorate this place?” she asked. “Maybe.” He said. She looked at him and smiled. Spike then moved until he was over her and looked down into her face.

“Do vampires make you hot?” he asked.

She blushed and went to push him off, but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. “Let me up.” She said. “No.” he growled. Her heart started to pound in her chest. Spike grinned. She started to struggle against him.

He then bucked his hips against her. Buffy couldn’t stop the moan that slipped past her lips even if she tried. He grinned down at her as he felt her hips bucked up against his. They then started to grind slowly against each other as Spike nuzzled her neck. Buffy felt flutters against her stomach and Spike groaned. Buffy laughed.

“That’s what you get for trying to be a-ungh!” Spike had slinked down and bit into the crotch of her jeans with blunt teeth. He grinned at her and got up. He went into the next room with the blood packet. “You’re an ass!” Buffy yelled after him. “So ‘ve been told!” he yelled back.

She rolled her eyes. She took the flower out of her hair and twirled it between her fingers. Spike came back with a mug. He growled at her and she grinned.

“Problem?” she asked. “Slayer.” He warned. She smiled.

“Thank you Spike, for my beautiful flowers.” Buffy said. “Bloody welcome.” He said, gruffly. He sat down and drank from his mug. She watched him. Spike looked over the mug at her. He pulled the mug away and licked his upper lip. “What?” he asked.

She shrugged. “Nothing.”

“Then why are you watchin’ me?” he asked. She shrugged again. “Angel never let me watch him.” He frowned. “Why would you want to?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve seen vampires feed on people, but…. Speaking of which-” “Ahh, Slayer!” Spike groaned, getting up.

“Exactly why I’m asking! Are you still eating people?” she asked. “Why would it bloody matter?” he asked. “Because! Isn’t it obvious?!” Buffy asked.

“What? We’re not a couple! We’re not goin’ out! Or-or holdin’ hands!” Buffy looked taken back by his tone. “’M not your bleedin’ precious Angel! I won’ bend to your bloody will just ‘cause you want me to, Slayer! All we did was fuck! And that was it.”

That hit home.

Buffy’s eyes welled with tears. Spike saw this and realized what he said. Bloody hell!!! He thought. “Oh.” She said. “Buffy wai-” She shook her head, cutting him off. She got up and ran out of there. Spike groaned. He threw his mug at the wall. It shattered and blood sprayed the wall.

“Nice on you bloody ponce! It was just a simple question!!” He yelled at himself. Spike paced around. He couldn’t go after her because it was daylight.

Plus he didn’t know exactly where she was going. Spike put his head in his hands and cursed himself. “Why is she doin’ this to me?” he asked. ‘Cause you’re doin’ somethin’ to her. A voice said in the back of his head. He sighed. “I should be killin’ the bloody bint. Why can’ I kill her?”

Because the moment you saw her…you knew she was more than another notch on your belt. The voice answered. Spike chuckled. “Bloody right that is. Lil bint’s givin’ me a run for my money.” He said.

It had been four days since then. Buffy was now purposely avoiding Spike. She’s been hanging out with her friends more and spending more time with Angel. The others noticed that something was odd about that. One afternoon Buffy stayed with the gang as they went into the library.

“So anything new?” Buffy asked.

“No. We’ve seem to have lost track of Spike. I’ve talked to a few demons and they haven’t seen him. It’s as if just…” “Disappeared.” Everyone turned around and saw Angel come in. Buffy smiled. “Hey.” She said.

“Hey.”

He came toward her and Buffy looped her arm through his and kissed him on the cheek. She rested her head on his arm. But oddly enough she got to thinking about Spike. She could clearly see him coming in and picking her up. She smiled slightly, but quickly shook it away and focused. Bad Buffy! A voice chastened.

“Well then he’s no longer a concern?” Buffy asked. “Well we don’t know. He could be holed up somewhere, planning something.” Xander said. “No, Spike doesn’t do that. He can be secretive, but he’s not staying holed up…unless he’s waiting for something.” Angel said. “Waiting for what?” Buffy asked. Giles sighed and took his glasses off. “We don’t know.”

“Weeellll, since Spike’s gone MIA…does that mean I get a free night?” Buffy asked hopefully. Giles gave her a look and Buffy gave him the ‘I’m really innocent and I do all my work’ smile. He rolled his eyes.

“Yes.” “Yay!” Buffy came up to him and hugged him. Then she turned around and headed to the others. “But be on alert!” Giles warned. “Sure thing!” Buffy said, herding everyone out.

They went out to the Bronze as the others cheered.

Buffy had a lot of fun that night. She only had two vamps to stake and that was it. She laughed and talked with her friends as if everything was okay. Angel sat down with them and held Buffy’s hand.

For once she had no thought of Spike…that is until they felt the Bronze and there was nothing occupying her brain.
The next night Buffy went out with her friends again. She told Angel to meet them at the corner of Bush and Sunny. Buffy was laughing with her friends when she saw him. She ran up to him. She was about to jump onto his back, but her turned around.

He caught her as she jumped on him. “Hey, no fun.” She pouted. He smiled. She gave him a peck on the lips before she got down. “You look nice.” He said. “Thank you. And you look handsome as always.” She said.

Although Spike is always hotter. A voice said in the back of her head.

She shook her head clear. He smiled and kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arm around his. “But you could use a little color.” Cordelia said. Buffy smiled.

“He wears red…sometimes.” She said.

Angel grinned as Cordelia scoffed and rolled her eyes. They all started to walk as couples to the movies. Buffy suddenly had an odd feeling. She was about to ignore it when suddenly the feeling turned into a tingle and it went straight down her spine…making her shiver a bit. What the hell is Spike going here? She asked herself. She shook her head and ignored it as they walked into the movies with their tickets.

They came out two hours later, talking about the movie. They were laughing as they walked for a bit until they got to the end of the street. “Now what?” Willow asked as Oz put his jacket around her. “Ice cream!” Buffy said. They cheered. They made their way to the ice parlor they knew was open late, odd for something like that in Sunnydale.

“So, no patrol tonight?” Willow asked. “If Giles asks, then yes. But no. I’m taking another night off for my friends and my guy.” Buffy said. They smiled. They got their ice cream 10 minutes later. They were talking as they ate it on the way back. Cordelia had a smoothie with something green in it. Xander had a cup of vanilla, fudge ice cream. Willow had a cup of chocolate mint ice cream. Oz had a vanilla milkshake and Buffy had a vanilla ice cream cone.

While Angel had…nothing.

“Have a taste.” Buffy said, holding up her ice cream. Angel smiled. “I can’t taste, Buffy.” He said. “But you can taste a little.” She poked her lip out and he surrendered with a sigh. He took a lick and she smiled. “See! Semi-tasty goodness!” He chuckled as the others smiled. “Awe, you guys are cute.” Willow said. Buffy smiled and took Angel’s hand.

“But it’s gross.” Cordelia said. “Yeah, I have to agree. I liked it better when you two were fighting.” Xander said. Buffy rolled her eyes. “That’s just because Spike’s a jackass. I’d rather see Angel kick his sorry ass, more fun.” They gave her a look. Then as if it were his cue, Spike came out of an alley ahead of them.

“Oh speak of the devil.” Xander said. Spike smirked. “Yeah, a lamer version.” Buffy added.

Spike growled. “Kitty’s got claws.” He said. She smirked. “I’ve been sharpening them just for you.” She said. Then there was more growling. They looked around and saw that they were surrounded by his minions. Buffy sighed. “Oh come on! There are what? Maybe 100,000 people in Sunnydale! You could be eating anyone of them…and yet you find me.” Buffy said. Then for effect she licked her ice cream. Spike watched and growled.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue?” Buffy asked. She took another lick, making it nice and slow. He felt his cock twitch again in his jeans. “No, just see no point in wastin’ my time with talk.” Angel snorted. Spike came up and smacked the cone out of her hand. “Hey!” Angel shoved Spike, hard. “Asshole!” Buffy yelled.

Angel stepped up and Buffy crossed her arms. She actually had to control herself from yanking Angel back. “What? You’re goin’ to let Peaches fight your battles?” Spike asked. Then he smirked. “That way you’ll reward him with a nice shag?”

Buffy pushed past Angel and punched Spike in the face.

He stumbled back with a chuckle and grabbed his nose. “Hit a nerve did I? What’s the matter? Peaches can’ hit it right?” Buffy punched him again. “Shut up!” she yelled. “Come on, Slayer. Give us a try.” He said. “Angel, watch them.” Buffy said, taking her jacket off and throwing it onto the ground next to her.

Angel moved back just as the minions attacked. Buffy advanced toward Spike. He smirked. He started to bounce on the balls of his feet, waiting for her to throw the first punch. Buffy did a right hook to his head, but he ducked. She did a fake kick and punched him in the gut.

Spike groaned and stumbled back. Buffy smirked then. Spike came at her and then the two of them started to really fight. They were practically matched blow for blow. They were barely get hits in and when they did they weren’t power hits.

Neither of them paid attention to the other fight with Angel and the others against Spike’s minions. But as Spike and Buffy fought they started to move away from the other fight, mostly due to Spike’s doing.

Spike then kicked Buffy down the same alley he had come out of earlier. She rolled on the ground and landed on her back. “What the bloody hell do you think you’re doin’?!” Spike asked. Buffy kicked herself up.

“Going out on a date with my boyfriend!” Buffy said. Spike growled. “You kiss that fuckin’ bastard!” he yelled. “So what?! I could’ve fucked him too! Since that’s all we did!” Spike backhanded her into the wall. Buffy caught herself on her forearms.

Spike turned her around to face him and pressed himself again her. “Did you fuck him?!” he asked in a low menacing voice. Buffy just stared up at him. There was only a slight pang of fear that went through her. “Answer me!” she flinched.

She couldn’t think.

Seeing his jealous amber eyes and feeling his erection pressed up against her, was boggling her mind.

“Did you let him touch your perky tits?” he asked, grabbing her breasts in a not so gently way. Buffy bit her lip and whimpered. His fingers found her hardened nipples and twisted them slightly. Buffy moaned and arched into his hands.

Spike new he should probably stop. He also knew that he passed the line from being jealous to possessive even when he had no right to be. But in the back of his mind Buffy was his and no one was allowed to touch her the way he did.

No one.

“Did you?!” he asked. “N-no.” She mumbled. “What?!” “No!” she said a little louder. “Did you let him taste your sweet cunny?” He asked, as one of his hands moved down to the crotch of jeans and squeezed her hard. “Ugh.” Buffy bucked against his hand. “Answer me.” He growled.

“No! No! No! I didn’t-I didn’t….” she trailed off. Buffy licked her dry lips. Her eyes were only half open as they looked up at him. “I didn’t…fuck…. Spike, please!” Spike had removed his hand from her as he watched her. “Please…t-touch me. I need you to touch me.” She begged. “Where?” he asked, his voice softened. Buffy whimpered. “You know.” She said.

He smirked. “No I don’. You could want me to touch you here.” He cupped her cheek lightly.

“Or here.” He placed his hand flat over her heart and felt it hammer against his hand.

“You have to tell me, pet.”

She took his hand and turned it downward. Then she slowly slid his hand down her body. Spike’s cock then started to throb as he watched her guide his hand. She used her other hand and undid her jeans.

Then she slid his hand inside of her jeans. Spike growled softly, deep in his chest. “No knickers? Bad kitty.” He purred. He slipped three fingers inside of her and she gasped. She bucked against his hand as he grinded his erection against her leg. Buffy could feel herself getting closer to her climax and Spike could too.

He felt her inner walls squeeze his fingers harder and faster, as if trying to swallow them. Buffy knew exactly what would help her fall over the edge. She grabbed the back of Spike’s head and pulled him to her neck. She let him go and pulled her collar down enough to show Spike’s mark. He understood what she wanted. He growled and quickly sunk his fangs into his previous mark.

Buffy’s mouth fell into the shape of an ‘O’ in a silent scream as her body shock the force of the orgasm. Spike kept his fingers moving inside of her as he took slow pulls from her. As he felt her body start to calm he licked the wound closed and his face shifted back. He looked up at her she saw sparkling blue eyes.

Spike grinned as he saw that her eyes were almost black with lust. He then sank to his knees in front of her and licked her clean. He licked higher up on her thighs and licked his fingers as they kept moving in and out of her pussy. Buffy clenched her jaw as she felt another orgasm building and she hadn't even completely covered from the first.

Spike leaned up and sucked her clit into his mouth. Buffy yelped and her hand immediately went to the back of his head, holding him in place. As if Spike would leave. If he could he would bury himself deep inside of her warmth. “Ungh…Spike!” Buffy grinded against his face as he sucked her into another orgasm.

Buffy’s breathing was heavier now. She had her eyes closed and her head rested back against the wall.

She relaxed her grip on Spike’s head and he grinned. He removed his fingers and licked her clean again. He then licked his fingers and stood up. He licked his lips then kissed her. Letting her taste herself on his tongue. Buffy’s moans tickled the back of Spike’s throat and he growled.

Then a thought popped into Buffy’s head. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at him. Spike looked back at her. Buffy then pushed him away and redid her jeans. Spike frowned. “What?” he asked. “What?!” Buffy asked. “Do you not remember what just happened?” Buffy asked.

Spike thought about it. “What you came?” he asked. Buffy huffed. “No you jackass! You just mauled me!” “Well in all due respect, Slayer, you were enjoyin’ yourself.” Buffy blushed.

“You are such an asshole.” She said. “Cute one at that.” He retorted

She rolled her eyes. “What are you more mad at? You obviously didn’ mind, pet.” Spike said. “What I’m mad at is the fact that you think you can treat me like-like some whore! And for you to think that you own me in anyway where you ask me what I do with my boyfriend! I’m pretty sure it was you that said that there was nothing between us.”

“I didn’ say that!” Spike said, stepping toward her.

“You didn’t have to! What you said, told me everything.” Buffy said. Her eyes started to glisten as she remembered what Spike said to her back at the mansion. Spike sighed. “I know and ‘m sorry, luv. I didn’ mean it.” “Oh, right. Like I’m going to believe you!”

“Buffy?! Buffy where are you?!”

They both looked at the mouth of the alley as Angel continued to call for her. Buffy looked back at Spike. “Do me a favor…and keep away.” She turned and walked out of the alley.

Spike just stood there slack jawed. He ran his hand through his hair, disturbing the gel. “Fuck.” He muttered. He kicked a crushed can against the wall. He had to make it up to her.

He really didn’t mean what he said. Spike walked to the other end of the alley that connected to more alleys. He made his way through the back ways, trying to think of a way to make it up to Buffy.
Chapter 7 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
I got one in on a timely fashion. I promise to try to work on my timing, but nothing's solid yet.
Buffy walked home with her friends after Angel left them about 15 minutes ago. They were talking about Spike just showing up out of no where and just attacking them.

They had dropped off Oz and Cordelia on their way.

They finally got to Buffy’s house. Buffy reached into her pocket and pulled out her key. She unlocked the back door and was about to led her friends into the kitchen when she saw Spike and her mother.

“GAH!” She slammed the door shut, making the others step back. Spike jumped. He looked at Joyce. “You didn’ see me.”

He got up and dashed off into the next room. “What the hell was that?” Xander asked. “My mother’s boyfriend. I don't like him.” Buffy said, thinking quickly.

“Oh.” Willow said. After a moment Buffy opened the door and peeked in.

“He’s gone. You scared him off.” Joyce said, slightly confused.

Buffy opened the door and they came in. “What the hell was your boyfriend doing here?” Buffy asked.

Thankfully her friends were behind her so they couldn’t see the ‘play along’ look Buffy was giving Joyce.

Joyce frowned then understood. “Oh! Well I can have him over if I like. He’s very nice.” Joyce said.

Buffy snorted.

“I think she was ruined after that whole Ted thing.” Xander said. “Somewhat. It’s just this guy is an asshole.” Buffy said.

"Buffy Anne Summers! You will not talk like that in this house.” Joyce said. “Sorry!” Buffy said quickly.

“But it’s true.”

Joyce gave her a look. Buffy just shrugged.

“Besides, he’s very charming.” Buffy made a face.

“Well we’ll be on our way. We were just making sure she stayed out of trouble.” Xander said. Buffy smiled. They left and Buffy stood there tapping her nails on the counter.

Spike peeked around the corner and grinned. “Hey, luv.” He said. “Why in the hell are you here?!” Buffy asked. “Buffy.” Joyce said.

“Uh…I needed to talk to you.” “Well I don’t want to talk to you.” Buffy said.

Joyce shook her head. “Buffy, stop being so hostile.” Buffy made a face and Joyce looked at Spike.

“So this is the guy competing against Angel.”

Buffy’s eyes grew wide and she looked at Spike. “What did you tell her?!” she asked. “Nothin’ much. Just said that I was gonna kick Angel’s arse if he touches you again.” Spike said. Buffy rolled her eyes. “I’m not yours, plus he’s my boyfriend. And I don’t want you here. So leave.” Buffy said.

Spike groaned and looked at Joyce. “Is she always this aggravatin’?” Spike asked.

“What?!” Buffy asked.

“No mostly just stubborn.”

“Mom!”

“Alright. Well I’m glad to meet you Spike.” He nodded. “Like wise.” He said. She got up and left, but not without giving Buffy a look.

Buffy took the mugs they were using early off the table. Spike cocked his head and watched her. She put them in the sink and started to wash them. Spike came around the counter, but Buffy stopped him.

“Don’t.” she said with a stern voice.* He stopped and sighed. “Bu-”

“No. I told you to get out earlier.” She said. “Pet, I wanna talk.” Spike said.

“Well I don’t.”

“Well I don’ give a bloody damn.” Buffy spun around.

“What?! Okay? What is it that you want to talk about, huh? About how-how you practically raped me back in that alley? Or how about how you just…spat in my face in the other day? Which do you wanna talk about?” Buffy asked.

She was trying her hardest not to get emotional over him. Because really she just met him. He was an evil, soulless vampire that was made to kill her. How could he ever understand how she felt?

Spike’s jaw ticked. “Buffy ‘m sorry.”

“Yeah, well so am I.”

“Stop that! ‘M serious, Slayer. I really mean it. ‘M sorry. For-for everythin’. I had no right to do that to you in the alley and…fuck.” Spike muttered. He ran his hand through his hair, messing it up in the back slightly. He looked at the ground, thinking.

Spike was honestly confused. Here he was in the Slayer’s house! He could be draining her and her mother dry, but no!

He was standing in front of her like a bloody ponce and apologizing! He didn’t apologize to anyone!

But yet here he was.

How was he going to make her understand that he was trying?

Spike looked up at Buffy and his heart dropped. Her eyes were glassy and she was holding onto the edge of the counter until her knuckles were as white as him. Spike knew what he had to do then. He had to make her understand.

Spike took two strides toward her and hugged her.

Buffy was watched as Spike struggled to get his words. She couldn’t trust him. Anything that came out of his mouth had to be a lie.

She knew that.

So why was she standing there getting ready to cry?

She grabbed the edge of the counter and felt it bit into her hand. She was really trying to hold onto her anger. Anger meant that she could yell and hit and didn’t have to shed a tear…which also meant that she wouldn’t let him in.

But there she was, standing there with her hands hurting. Her vision blurred slightly as the tears welled up in her eyes.

She looked up and saw Spike look up at her as well. He looked shocked and awed.

But the next thing Buffy knew was that she was suddenly surrounded by him. He had wrapped her up into his arms and held onto her.

She resisted for a little, but then wrapped her arms around him and cried. “I couldn’t believe you…what you said to me.” Buffy sobbed. “I-it…it just hurt so much.”

“I know, luv. ‘M a bad, rude man. I honestly didn’ mean it.” He said. “Then why did you say it?” she asked.

“I don’ know. ‘Ve been askin’ myself the same question.” Spike muttered into her hair.

Buffy pulled back to look up at him. “I-I….” her throat got caught up, she couldn’t talk.

“Shh.”

Spike pressed her back to him. “Shh, don’ talk, kitten. I know how you feel. I really do.”

Joyce was standing on the other side and had listened to everything. Now she just wondered what happened between them that would cause her daughter to cry.

Spike and Buffy stayed that way for a long time. Spike then pulled back from her and kissed her tears away. He gently caressed her face as he looked into her eyes. “Pet, I would never do anythin’ to intentionally hurt you. But you’ve got to believe me. ‘M truly sorry about everythin’ ‘ve done.”

Buffy gave him a slight smile. “I believe you.”

He grinned.

He placed a gentle kiss to her lips. Buffy looked up at him and Spike saw that familiar twinkle in her eyes.

“But next time don’t think you can just come in here and charm me.”

Spike grinned. “Wouldn’ dream of it.” She had a full smile now, looking up at him.

Spike left about an hour later. Buffy didn’t tell her mother what happened when she asked. Joyce understood, but it was still bothering her.

Buffy went to bed a little while later. Buffy was sleep in her bed when she felt a slight pull.

She woke up with a start and looked around her room. Her room was only partly dark, thanks to the moonlight from her window.

Buffy scanned her room again. She didn’t know exactly what woke her up until she felt her Slayer senses tingle.

She got up and went to the window. She smiled.

Down on the lawn she saw Spike leaning against the tree by her window, smoking. He was looking right at her. In the moonlight his eyes seemed bluer and they drew her in.

She quickly left the window and went for her robe. She put it on and just as she was about to leave the room she heard her window open. She spun around and only had a second to gasp and then Spike’s cool lips, with the hint of tobacco, where on hers.

Spike gently pressed her against the door as he devoured her in his kiss.

Buffy’s hands came up and gripped his upperarms tightly. Then they slid up to the back of his head and pulled him down toward her.

Spike wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he pressed her against the door again. Buffy moaned as she felt his tongue roll against the roof of her mouth. Spike grinned and pulled back from the kiss.

Buffy gulped down some much needed air as she glazed into his crystal eyes. “What are you doing here?” she whispered. Spike looked at her mouth and grinned. He pecked her on the lips and said, “I wanted to say goodnigh’.” Buffy grinned. “You didn’t have to.” She said.

“No…but I wanted to.”

He let her go and she slid back down to the ground. Spike’s hand came up and brushed a few strands of hair behind her ear. He looked her over and grinned. “Look at you in your pjs. Good enough to eat.” She grinned. “Sorry, but the café is closed.”

He smirked. “Says who?” Buffy looked up at him and had that feeling again.

The feeling she was used to around him.

The one that made her feel utterly helpless around him.

The one that made her feel like she was a little girl again.

Spike looked at her and bit his lip. He grabbed her hand and walked backwards toward her bed. Buffy shook her head, but made no other move to stop him.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her down onto his lap, her knees on either side of him.

“Spike, we shouldn’t be doing this.” Buffy whispered. Spike smirked. “Yea, keep sayin’ that.” He said.

“My mother is down the hall!” she hissed. Spike leaned up to her ear. His lips brushed against her ear, causing a chill to go down Buffy’s spine.

“All the more fun.”

She gasped as he squeezed her cheeks. He pulled back and she looked at him. “’Ll make it, quick.” He said with a grin.

Before she could even deny him again Spike kissed her. Buffy moaned and wrapped her arms around him. Spike mated their tongues together while he used his hands to move her over his erection. Buffy’s groan was swallowed by Spike.

Spike then moved his hands to the front of her pajama pants. He pulled the draw string on them. Buffy felt the pull and her hands were busy trying to get his clothes off.

His duster fell to the bed, still trapped under him. Spike pulled back from the kiss as they both panted for air that only one of them needed.

Buffy then cupped Spike’s face and brought her lips up to his and their kiss began again.

Buffy started to undo the buttons on Spike’s shirt. When she got to the bottom, Spike pushed her back and up off of him. Buffy pouted and he grinned. He gave her lip a little nip, before he proceeded to pull her pajama pants down.

As he did he took in the fact that Buffy…went commando.

She grinned shyly as Spike’s eyes ate her up. Spike licked his lips as she slowly stepped out of her pants. Spike slid his shirt off and grabbed Buffy, yanking her back down on his lap. She was only allowed half a yelp before Spike captured her lips again in a demanding kiss.

One that caused her heart to speed up, her stomach to burn and flip and her toes to not only want to curl, but to kick as well.

Spike reached down between them and undid the zipper on his pants. Buffy gulped and watched as his cock sprang from its confinement.

Spike grasped Buffy’s hips and lifted her up slightly. He moved her until she was right over his cock. Then he slowly lowered her.

The moment his cool, rock hard cock was incased inside her velvety heat…the dream ended.

Buffy jumped awake with a gasp. She sat bolt up in bed and looked around. Her room was lit with sunlight as she looked around. She swallowed hard as she panted.

Her pajamas were sticking to her from her sweat and she was sure from something else as well that came as a result from the dream.

Buffy finally looked at her clock and realized she woke up early. She sighed and laid back down, staring up at her ceiling.
************************************************************************
Spike then sat blot up in bed with a gasp. He was panting heavily as sweat glistened his pale body. He looked around his room and saw the outline of the sun on his darkened curtains.

He sighed.

He ran his hands through his hair and he shifted a bit…that’s when he felt it. He pulled the covers back and cursed. His sheets and his chest were coated with a white, gooey substance.

“Bleedin’ Slayer.” He grumbled.

He laid back down and sighed as he stared back up at the ceiling.

The same day later, when the sun was setting Buffy was in the library. She had arrived early for training so Giles jumped as he exited his office. “Buffy? What are you doing here? Is something wrong?” he asked. “No. Everything’s okay. It’s just…. Can we go over some things?” she asked.

Giles frowned. “What do you mean?” he asked. “Um, vampire things. Like vampire traits.”

“R-really?” Buffy nodded. “Um, were would you like to start?” he asked.

“How about anything and everything.”

Giles’s mouth dropped. Buffy stared at him for a moment. Then she rolled her eyes. “Hey, I have a right to know!” she said.

Giles shook his head as he came back. “Uh, yes you do. It’s just…well you don’t like to study and look over anything.” Giles said. “Well this I do.” Giles smiled. “Wait here.”

He rushed up the stairs and went to the back of the shelves. It took him about two minutes to come back with a pile of books. He set them down on the table and Buffy came over. “Is this everything?” she asked.

“Well, not really. But it’s a good place to start. As we move along I-I’ll, uh, get some from my private collection.” Buffy nodded. “Well let’s get started.”

They sat down and Buffy grabbed a book. She opened it to a random page. Giles took the book and turned it back a few pages. They were starting on different vampire turnings.

They spent that night and every night after that just training for 30 minutes and then studying for 2 hours and sometimes more. Giles was extremely shocked by Buffy.

Not only the fact that she even asked him, but how she asked so many questions. Giles had told Angel about it one night and he came every other night.

But because of this, Buffy and Spike hadn't seen each other in over two weeks. So he decided to go out looking for her one night.

Funny enough that was the same night that Giles had given Buffy a night off from study.

He actually did this for a bigger reason. Giles called a meeting with the others and Angel came as well.

The others were in the library waiting for him. But none of them noticed him entering. They were talking among themselves quietly. “What’s going on?” Angel asked, right behind Xander. Xander jumped and gave a girlish like ‘epp’. Angel just gave him an odd look. Xander’s chest and heart were pounding. He had his hand over his heart and pointed at Angel.

“You. Are. Not. Allowed. To. Do that!” He yelled. “Sorry.”

Angel shrugged. “Yes, well, we’re glad you’re here.” Giles said. “What did you need me for?” Angel then looked around. “And where’s Buffy?” he asked. “Uh, well you see…uh. It’s just that we didn’t invite, um, Buffy.” Willow said nervously.

Angel raised an eyebrow and looked at her. “Why not?” he asked.

“Angel, sit down. We’ll explain everything.” Angel went over to the table and sat down.

Buffy was out on patrol. She wasn’t actually paying attention. She was still thinking over the last thing her and Giles went over. They had just gone over vampire clans, Angel was there for this one.

He was describing his clan, saying that the Master used to be the head of the clan and then he was. But he wasn’t sure if he still was or if Spike’s head.

Buffy frowned, as she began to think. Now why would Spike be head of a cl- “Watcha thinkin’ ‘bout, kitten?”

A chill went straight down Buffy’s spine and she froze. Spike smirked as he sauntered up behind her.

“Hmm? What’s got that pretty lil head in a fog?” His voice was right next to her ear, causing another chill.

“Spike.” She whispered.

He grinned. “Where have you been, pet? Hm? Been lookin’ for you.” Spike moved around in front of her.

Buffy’s eyes were closed and her breathing was somewhat labored. Spike grinned again.

Spike took a step toward her and smirked as he felt her body temperature rise from his range. “Look at me, kitten.” Buffy slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him with lowered lashes. His thumb came up and caressed her cheek. “Where’ve you been?” Okay, you can do this Buffy. Just open your mouth and talk! Nothing hard about that….Right? She thought. Buffy gulped.

“I, uhh, um was….Wow you have gorgeous eyes.” Spike grinned and chuckled. “And…you’re really close.” Spike smirked. He came closer to her, almost pressing against her.

“This better?” he asked. She shook her head.

Spike rolled his eyes.

He took two steps back. “How ‘bout now?” She nodded.

“Great, mind tellin’ me where the bloody hell you’ve been?” “Studying.” She said. Spike raised his scarred eyebrow.

“Studyin’? What is that ‘teen’ for snoggin’?”

“Uh, no. No, wait. I mean….Snogging?” Spike smiled. “Means kissin’, Slayer.” He said.

“Oh. Oh! No.” she blushed. “No, I haven’t been-uh-kissing anyone.” She said.

“So you’ve been studyin’?” he asked.

Buffy was now getting frustrated with him. “Not like that you pig! As in looking at books and notes!” Buffy said.

Spike gave her a look. “Why?”

She crossed her arms and squared her jaw. Spike was smiling on the inside. He wasn’t going to let her know how much her stance was pleasing him, seeing the fire in her eyes at him being so difficult.

“Because I wanted to. I wanted to learn more about vampires so I asked Giles and I studied.” Spike raised his eyebrow again. “Whose this Giles, bloke?” Buffy rolled her eyes and groaned.

“He’s my Watcher! Jeez, don’t you ever pay attention.” Spike frowned in confusion before it got it. “Oh! You mean that old British bloke? Didn’ know his name.” Spike said.

“Whatever.” She sighed. “What are you doing out here?”

"Well, I was lookin’ for a snack…but I found somethin’ a bit more interestin’.” Spike said, slowly stalking toward her.

“Hey! You are not supposed to eat people!” Buffy said. Then suddenly a voice popped into her head.

I don’t think he was talking about other people. I think he was talking about you.

Buffy then saw the look in Spike’s eyes and started to back away from him as she blushed. “Oh.”

He grinned. “Now…what would a tasty lil thing like you be doin’ out here?” Spike asked. Buffy was about to give a smart ass answer.

Really she was! It was right on the tip of her tongue. But she seemingly swallowed it when she bumped into the truck of a large tree…and realized she was trapped.

“Hm?” Spike asked, as he stood less than a foot in front of her.

“Uh…patrolling.”

“Really?” he asked.

She nodded. Spike leaned in further until he was by her ear. Then he whispered, “Where’s your stake?”

Buffy’s body froze.

Stake? I don’t have my stake? No I have it. It’s…it’s…. Oh shit.

She looked up at Spike as his blue eyes gazed at her. “Can you just kiss me now?” Spike chuckled.

He leaned down and kissed her. This kiss was different from the others. It was pleasant.

Not that the others weren’t! No! It’s just that…it was simple. Relaxed not stressed, no underline meaning.

Well that is until Spike’s tongue started to lick her bottom lip. Buffy moaned softly and Spike’s tongue slipped in between her lips.

They both moaned as Spike got a taste of Buffy. He missed this. The fire between them and oddly enough so did Buffy. She clung to him.

But as the kiss carried on Buffy realized she really needed air. She pushed Spike back and inhaled deeply. Spike grinned. “Sorry, luv.” She sighed. “Trying to kill me?” she asked. He smirked. “Always.”

She grinned. “So, how is your patrolling comin’ along.” He asked. “Ha, ha.” Buffy said. He grinned.

“I really thought I had a stake with me.” Buffy said. “Right or you were just waitin’ to see if ‘d show up.”

Buffy narrowed her eyes at him. “Smartass.”

“Bint.”

“Ass.”

“Twit.”

“Pig.”

“Minx.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “You always do that!” she said.

“Do what?” Spike asked.

“Get the last word. I’m use to getting the last word.”

Spike just shrugged. “Not my fault my sexiness distracts you.” Buffy laughed.

Spike grinned, but stopped when she kept laughing. He shoved his hands in his front pockets and stood there. Buffy finally calmed down. She took a deep breath.

Then she looked up at Spike. “Finished are we?” he asked. She grinned. “Awe, I didn’t mean to laugh.” Buffy said.

“Right, which is why you just had yourself a bloody field day.”

Buffy giggled. She came to him and looped her arm though his. She tugged him to get him to walk with her.

“It was just a funny comeback.” Buffy explained. “Oh, my sexiness is funny?” he asked.

She could hear the hurt undertone. She smiled inside. “No. Of course not. Your sexiness is…sexy. The sexiest of all. The top sexy thin-”

“Okay, luv you killed it now.”

She grinned and laid her head down on his shoulder. Spike looked down and felt a warm feeling inside. He smiled and looked ahead of them as they walked. He had no clue where he was going, he was just following Buffy.

After about an hour of walking aimlessly around the cemetery, Buffy stopped. “Somethin’ wrong, luv?” Spike asked. “Do you like ice cream?” she asked.

Spike raised an eyebrow. “Why?” he asked. “Just asking. I know vampires can’t actually taste, but…. Do you like ice cream?”

Spike chuckled. “Yeah, I like my fair share. Don’ eat it too much, though.”

“Why not?” Buffy asked. “No fun, if it won’ melt.”

Buffy grinned. She turned them around and they started to walk again. “Well good, because I love ice cream.” Spike grinned.

“That’s good to know. So what brought this on, kitten?” Buffy shrugged and grinned inside. “Just a sudden craving.” She lied. Spike nodded. So off they went in search of ice cream.
Chapter 8 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
I know it may seem a bit short, but bare with me. I kinda had a brain fart. There is one part in the story that maybe confusing. Buffy is thinking to herself and there's a voice inside her head(you all have one, so don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about)that her thoughts are talking to. I tried to show the difference between. Her thoughts have a mark that looks like this `before and after. And the voice in her head has this / before and after.
“Wait so what are you saying? That Buffy’s having an affair with Spike?” Angel asked. “Well, exactly. We just think there might be.” Giles said. “How is that any better?” Angel asked. “But-but we have stronger, uh, feelings that she’s not.” Willow said. Cordelia then gave an unlady like snort.

They looked at her. “I’ve been doing a little bit of digging,” She got up and reached into her purse and pulled out a folded piece of paper. “And to me there’s a large chance that Buffy’s returned to her roots.” She said, handing the paper to Angel. Angel took it and frowned.

He unfolded it and turned it right side up to look at it. The others moved around behind him and looked over his shoulders. “Who’s that?” Xander asked.

“That is Pike.”

They all looked up at her. “You’re kidding.” Oz said. She shook her head. “Nope.”

“He looks…well like a gothic punk.” Xander said, frowning. “And what does Spike look like?” She asked. Willow looked up at her.

“Like a gothic punk.”

“I rest my case.” She said, proud of herself.

Willow looked at Giles then at Angel. Angel’s jaw clenched. “No. Buf-no. This isn’t right. There’s probably a good explanation for all of this.” Angel said. “Or a really good lie, but hey your pick.” Cordelia said.

There was a growl from deep within Angel.

They looked at him and Xander and Willow took a step back. “Angel, keep calm.” Giles said.

“I am calm.” Angel said in an eerily calm voice.

“You could be right. There’s probably an explanation for all of this.” Giles said.
************************************************************************
“Are you goin’ to explain this sudden cravin’ of yours or not?” Spike asked.


They had just left the ice cream shop and were walking down the sidewalk. Buffy’s arm was still wrapped around his while she ate her vanilla ice cream cone. “What? A girl can’t have a sudden craving for sweets?” she asked. Spike gave her a look. “Okay! You’re being mean tonight.” She said.

“’M always mean.”

“That’s not true. You bought me ice cream.” Buffy said. “’Cause I trashed your last one.” Spike said.

“Well then you should pay Angel back.”

Spike growled. She rolled her eyes. “He is my boyfriend you know.” She said. “Really?” Spike asked, smirking as he saw her eyes darted toward him. She just shrugged. Spike grinned. “So what’s up with you two?” Spike asked. “What do you mean?” she asked.

“You know what I mean.”

“No I don’t. And hey!” she hit him on the arm, with no force at all. “Don’t get snippy with me. It was a genuine question.” She said. Spike snorted.

“No it was a blonde-headed question for wastin’ time when thinkin’ up an answer.”

Buffy sighed. They continued to walk for a bit. “I don’t know. It’s just…. When I first met Angel he was hot. He had that dark and mysterious thing going on.” Spike snorted. “Not that song and dance. You chits are weird, you know that?” Spike said. Buffy rolled her eyes.

“Anyways, here’s Angel. Dark and mysterious. Pops up now and then to give some teeny hint about new troubles and poofs! Gone.”

“Bloody annoyin’ that is.” Spike said. “Oh, shut up. You do it too.” Buffy said.

“Do not.” Spike said.

“Do to.”

“Do not.”

“Do to.”

“Do not.”

“Do to.”

“Do not.”

“Do to.”

“Do not.”

“Do to.”

“Do not.”

“Argh, fine!” Spike laughed.

“I hate it when you do that!” Buffy said. Spike laughed again.

“Can I please finish my story?” she asked. “Long’s you give me a lick of that cone.” Spike said. Buffy handed him her cone. He took it and started to give it long licks. “Well it was annoying. But he was cute. So I was like…you know what the hell. So I started to leave these little hints that I liked him.” Buffy said.

“Those are blood evil.” Spike said.

Buffy scoffed. “What?” she asked.

“Those hints you chits leave about. Call us demons evil. No better way to get a man to cut off his own dick and balls just to get the chit to tell it to him straight.”

Buffy pushed him lightly. “That’s not true! And ew! Thanks for the imagery.” Spike grinned. “So what happened?” Spike asked. Buffy sighed. “I found out what he was like a little.” “Meanin’?” Spike asked. “Well you know him. He doesn’t open up. He has the same freakin’ expression on his face 24/7! And it’s just…argh!” Buffy motioned with her hands of choking someone. Spike chuckled.

“Yeah, with you on that one, kitten.” Spike said. “But I look past it. You know. ‘Cause I love him.” Spike somewhat faltered in his steps, but easily passed if off as tripping over a stone. “Ah.” He said quietly.

“But….” Spike raised an eyebrow.

Did she just ‘but’? He asked himself. Good or bad, I don’ bloody care. Spike thought.

“But what?” Spike asked. Buffy’s cheeks blushed a little and Spike grinned. “Well it’s been a few months since we started to date. I know he loves me back. I see it in his eyes sometimes and how he looks at me, but…. Something doesn’t feel right.” Buffy said. “How?” Spike asked. “Well….” Buffy stopped. “You know never mind. I’m probably just going crazy.” Spike wanted to yell at her to finish and stop leaving him on the cliff, but held his tongue.

“And hey! You ate all of my ice cream!” Spike looked at the cone and smirked. “Sorry, luv. But I saved the best part for last.” “What the empty cone?” she asked, bitterly. Spike grinned. “The drink you silly bint.”

“Drink? Spike we had ice cream.”

Spike rolled his eyes. He lowered the cone for her to look. “Oooh.” She said.

“Yeah.”

He handed it to her. Buffy held the bottom up over her head and opened her mouth, but Spike stopped her. “What are you doin’?” he asked. “Getting ready to eat the rest of the ice cream.” Buffy said. “Not like that.”

Spike lowered her hand. They had stopped walking by now and were now standing facing each other. “Okay then, how?” Buffy asked. “You chug it back.” Buffy raised an eyebrow. “Chug it back?” she asked. “Yeah, like a drink.” Spike said.

“I don’t drink.” Buffy said. Spike gave her a look. “Much.” She muttered.

“Thought so. Look, just bloody do it.” Spike said. “Fine…bossy.” Buffy muttered. Spike watched her as she yanked her head back with the cone and gulped down the rest of the ice cream. Buffy swallowed it and gasped. “Ooooh, cool.” She said. Spike smirked. “Wait for it.” He said. *“Wait for wh-ah! Brain freeze!” Buffy grabbed her head with her free hand. Spike laughed.

“Ow, ow, ow, ow! Damnit Spike!”

He kept laughing as she kept rubbing her head.

************************************************************************

Buffy got home close to 11. Her mother, thankfully, was sleep. Buffy had climbed in through her window from her tree. She looked back at the ground and saw Spike walking away.

She smiled.

She closed her window and silently changed. She got into her bed and turned her alarm on. She sighed. Tonight was nice.

Oddly enough Buffy actually felt like a real girl. Like she had just gone out on a date with her boyfriend and-whoa!

Be kind rewind.

Did she just say ‘out on a date with her boyfriend’? Okay, where in the hell did that come from? Well…okay yeah Spike was being nice. And, yeah, they talked the entire time about nothing serious. They laughed. He even bought her a cone.

Damnit!

Spike was acting like a boyfriend.

And she already had one…but for how long.

Buffy sighed and rolled over onto her back. She stared up at her ceiling, thinking.

`I love Angel. Don’t I?`

/Yes!/

`Okay, but why do I feel so much better around Spike…than I do with Angel?`

/Uh…./

`Argh! This is not fair!`

/Compare them./

`What?`

/Compare them. What does Angel have that Spike doesn’t?/

`Well a soul for one.`

/Okay, keep going./

`Hmm, Angel has this way of being like a guardian for me. He’s really sweet like that. Looks out for me. A little too much sometimes. Uh, he listens very well. He actually tries to stop me when I rant, which is good, because I can go on and on and-`

/Okay! Get the point. What else about Angel?/

`Hmm, well he knows everything! He’s like a cute library. The gang likes him...kind of. Oh, oh! He does that little staring thing.`

/You mean that creepy staring thing?/

`Oh, yeah. He just stares at me the whole time. What’s up with that? Oh, he’s a little bit of the jealous kind of guy. Freaked when I had danced with Xander.`

/Fun times./

`Oh, hush up. Let’s see…I think that’s it. Oh, he’s big and strong. And kept forget that he loves me.`

/Okay, now what about Spike./

`Oh, man!`

Buffy put her hands behind her head and smiled.

`Spike is just like sex on legs. He’s so cool and he’s got that whole swagger and British thing going on. He has pet names, and I love them. They make me melt every time. He does that extremely sexy thing with his tongue. And that tick in his jaw when he’s mad. Hot! Plus the way he stands. He just has this stance that makes you just want to melt at his feet.`

/Oh, yeah. Definitely done some of that./

Buffy laughed a little.

/What about when he touches you?/

`Oh man. When he touches me it’s just too amazing. His cool touch just sets my skin ablaze.`

/Plus more melting./

Buffy laughed again.

`Oh and his eyes. God, I love his eyes. They’re just so blue sometimes it’s amazing. Then at other times they get really dark or they have so many colors. And the look he gives me…it’s like he sees me. Like he can see through me, see in me, see me. The Slayer, the little girl, the growing woman. All of it! And that little smirk of his.`

/Oh, yeah. That smirk that makes you want to either smack it off or kiss him./

`Tell me about it. And his kisses. It’s like nothing else in the world! `

/Okay, not bad. Now how about the bad things about Spike and Angel?/

Buffy sighed.

`Well lets see. Spike’s evil. Angel does that stupid cryptic information thing. Spike’s evil. Angel gets overly protective. Spike’s evil. Angel never opens up. Spike’s evil. Angel- `

/Okay, starting to sense a trend here!/

`I know, I’m sorry. But that’s the only major stand point in Spike. He’s evil. He kills people, he’s killed Slayers.`

/Angel used to be evil. He killed people./

`Used to. Big word you keep forgetting.`

/Okay, what else besides Spike’s evil./

`I don’t know. That’s just it.`

/Okay, what’s the one thing that sticks out between them? Other than the whole vampire and soul thing./

Buffy thought for a moment.

`Well there are two things.`

/Two?/

`One is the way they look at me. When Angel and Spike look at me I feel like a little girl.`

/What’s the difference between them?/

`When I feel that way around Spike it’s only that. I feel helpless to him. I feel like if he asked me to give him my savings account I’d do it with a triple back flip. It’s just that memorizing.`

/And Angel?/

`I feel helpless. Not just to him, but to everything around me. He really makes me feel my age when he looks at me. Like- like….`

/Like you’re standing in shoes too big for your size./

`Exactly. And that is not a good feeling.`

/Okay, what’s the second thing?/

`Their kiss.`

/Oh. You don’t even need to explain that one./

Buffy groaned and rolled over onto her side again. “What is it with Spike that just draws me to him?” she asked her room.

A/N: Hope this wasn't too confusing. Sorry!
Chapter 9 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
I am in serious trouble!!! I had this story written from a while ago and at first i was using that, but adding new stuff. Well now there's a part in there I want to use...and i lost it. So my brain is going crazy! I have to make up fillers until i can find it. So, there will be some chapters that seem boring and/or useless. And short. This is the reason why. Do not blame me. Blame the voices in my head.
It was the next day. Buffy groaned as her alarm clock went off. She got up and hit it.



She stretched and yawned.



Then she started to get ready for school.



When Joyce heard her daughter go into the bathroom, she went down and started breakfast for her.



Buffy was finished and downstairs 10 minutes later. She sat at the island and put her backpack on the floor.



“Morning, mom!” Buffy said. “Morning.” Joyce said, with her back to Buffy. Joyce turned around, holding a mug of coffee. “So…where were you last night.”



Buffy froze in mid-bite.



She placed her fork down and looked at her mom. “I thought you were sleep.” Buffy said.




“I thought you were too.”



There was no humor in her voice at all.



“Uh, I was out.” Buffy said. “With who?” Joyce asked, mother tone set.



“With Spike.”



Joyce raised an eyebrow. “Spike? The boy that looks too old for you to be dating?” she asked. “No. The boy that sent me those beautiful flowers.” Buffy countered.



“Buffy-” “Wait, I know what you’re saying. You said the same thing about Angel.”



“Yes, Angel, the boy in college.” Joyce said.



“It’s not like we’re having sex mom.” Buffy said.



Not much, at least. She thought.



“We’re just hanging out.” Buffy said. “And how does Angel feel about this?” Joyce asked. “I haven’t told him, yet.” Buffy said. “And why not?” Joyce asked.



“Because I’m confused!” Buffy said.



The kitchen was quiet then. They both just looked at each other for a moment.



“Hurry up or you’ll be late for school.” Joyce said. “I’m done.” Buffy put her plate in the sink and grabbed her backpack. They both went out the door, locking up.

**********************************************************

Joyce dropped Buffy off at school and then drove off.



Buffy turned and looked up the steps. She just saw Xander and Willow coming down, talking to each other. Well, I could just skip school and see what Spike’s up to. She thought.



Then she sighed. Or I can be a good little girl.



She turned around and headed up the stairs. Willow looked up. “Oh, hey Buffy!” Buffy smiled.



“Hey, guys what’s up?” Buffy asked. “Nothing, we came out looking for you.” Xander said. “Well, present and accounted for.” She said.



“Great, we were going to head to Giles if we didn’t find you here.” Willow said. Buffy nodded. They turned around and walked back inside the school.



Buffy’s smile dropped. She walked up behind her friends and followed them to the library. On the way, Buffy glanced at their lockers.



She frowned.



She looked at her friends then went back and snatched the note that was peeking out of her locker. She stuff it into her back pocket and quickly caught up.



“Look who we picked up at the curb!” Xander announced as they came into the library.



Giles and the others looked up. “Ah, Buffy. Good Morning.”



“’Morning.” Buffy said.



He frowned. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “Me and mom had a fight.” She said. Well not exactly. More like a disagreement. She thought.



She tossed her bag onto the counter then hopped up. “What about?” Willow asked. “About the person that’s really starting to annoy me with that whole stalking thing.” Buffy said.



“I don’t stalk.” Angel’s hurt voice sounded as he came out of a dark corner from behind the counter.



“Yeah, well lurking doesn’t help either.”



“Spike does it.” He muttered.



“What?” Buffy asked. “I’m a vampire. It’s what we do.” Angel lied. “Yeah, vampire right. So aren't you supposed to be sleeping now?” she asked.



“Why are you mad me?” Angel asked. Buffy took a deep breath.



She looked up at the ceiling. “Sorry. It’s just been a really bad start to a day. Mom and I fought about you and it just…really pissed me off.” Buffy said. Ah, what’s one more lie of nails in my coffin. She thought, grimly.



“What was it about specifically?” Giles asked. Buffy looked at him with a raised eyebrow, but ignored her suspicion.



“Basically she’s worried about the fact Angel’s order than me.” Xander snorted. Everyone looked at him.



“Sorry, I was…never mind.” He sat down.



“Well, what did you tell your mother when she met him?” Oz asked.



“That he was in college and he was helping me for school.” “Well…what year in college did you say?” Giles asked. “Uh, first year.” Buffy said.



“Well that’s not so bad.” Xander said. “Yeah, well I’m a sophomore(?) in high school. Big difference.” Buffy said.



“Well have Angel come over more often.” Cordelia said.



Everyone looked at her then.



“What?” she asked.



“Angel’s a vampire, Cordelia. What if my mother wants to do lunch?” Buffy asked. Cordelia shrugged. “Wear sunscreen. Look I don’t care. It’s not my life.” She said.



“Yeah, but if my life gets screwed because of this…who’s going to save your life?” Buffy asked.



“Jeez, okay!” she said.



“Buffy are you sure you’re okay?” Willow asked. “Yes, I’m fine. I’m just…tired I guess.” Buffy said. Yeah, well talking to yourself about your current boyfriend and possibly new boyfriend all night…you tend to lose a little sleep.



“So what can we do to help?” Willow asked. Suddenly the bell rung.



Buffy looked up at the ceiling and sighed. She hopped off the counter and grabbed her bag. “Keep me as sane as possible.” She turned and started for the doors.



She was about to walk out when she turned around and pointed at Angel. “You are picking me up at my house at 6:30 for our date. I’ll give you details later. Just be prepared to impress my mother.” And with that, Buffy turned and left.



They just stared after her in completely confusion.



“Do you think she was telling the truth?” Oz asked. “Not sure, it’s hard to tell.” Giles said. “What do you think Angel?”



There was no reply.



“Angel?” Everyone turned to look.



“Argh! We are buying that guy a collar with a bell. That’s just too creepy.” Xander said.



“Yeah, he’s like a ninja.” Oz said. Willow smiled.



“Well, go off to class. I’ll, uh, deal with Angel.” They nodded. They gathered their stuff and went off to their next class.


A/N: If you have any ideas for fillers I'll be happy to try them.
Chapter 10 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
Still lookin' around for the part, so here's another filler. I think this turned out okay. Let me know what you think. There's some dialouge between Angel(slanted) and a voice in his head(bold). I'm pretty sure we all know the voice in his head. If not then here's a hint. Begins with A ends in us.
The rest of the day was a blur to Buffy, but she didn’t really care. She didn’t even spare her friends a glance as she waved bye and walked home.

Once there, she went up to her room and actually did her homework. Then she set about cleaning up the house. She waited for a mother to get home on the steps. Joyce was shocked to see her daughter.

“You’re usually never home when I come in.” Joyce said. “Angel’s taking me on a date.” Buffy said.

“Ooh, and is he coming here?” Joyce asked, taking her jacket off.

“Yes. He’s picking me up here.” Buffy said, watching her mother put her jacket up and leave her purse on the little table by the door. “So…are you doing to tell him about Spike?” Joyce asked. “Mom.” Buffy sighed.

“No, listen to me,” Joyce said. Buffy just sat there. “I’m older than you. I know these things. You my seem like you know everything, but you don’t. Buffy this could only end up blowing up in your face. And you’ll wind up alone and hurt. You either need to pick or just stop completely. You cannot juggle two men around like that. It’s not right nor is it safe.” Joyce said.

“I’m not juggling two men around.” Buffy said.

“Really?” Joyce put her hands on her hips. “Aren't you dating two guys?” Buffy rolled her eyes. “I’m not dating two guys. Angel’s my boyfriend!” Buffy said.

“Then what’s Spike?”

That was the question. If Angel was her boyfriend then what would Spike be? Her little Cabaña boy? Her…mistress? Buffy groaned.

She put her face in her hands. “IthinkImightbefallin’forSpike.” Buffy mumbled. “What?” Joyce asked.

Buffy looked up at her mother. Her face completely confused. “I-I think I might be falling for Spike.” Buffy said. “Oh, honey. I’m sure you’re not. You and Angel are good together. He takes care of you.” Joyce said.

“But mom, you said that Spike was no Angel. You said he was great.” Buffy said. “True, but you’re in love with Angel. This thing with Spike is just a desire. Wanting what you can’t have. A just young desire is all.” Joyce said.

“Then how come when ever he’s around my heart becomes a race horse and when Angel’s around…I’m a child again?”

Joyce sighed. “Do you want my opinion? I mean honestly?” Joyce asked. “Yes! Anything will do.” Buffy said.

“Spike has that whole badboy persona. The thing like you had with the boy back in L.A.” “Pike.” Buffy said. “Yes. He’s got that. I know lots of girls like that. But with Spike…it’s more of a mask. When I talked with him that night, when you can your friends came…. Buffy I thought he was perfect for you. He was sweet and mannered. It was as if he were two people all at once. When I did meet Angel,” Buffy grinned a little. “He seemed…-”

“Lurky?” Buffy asked.

Joyce smiled. “No, almost hurt. He has this look in his eyes of someone that’s seen too many things in this world and all of them were bad. Honestly I don’t know how you fell in love with him.” Joyce finished.

“Mom!”

“What? You wanted my opinion!” Joyce said. Buffy sighed. Joyce smiled. She sat next to her daughter. “But the best advice I can give you is to follow your heart.” Joyce said. Buffy looked at her.

“But what if you’re heart in torn in two?” Buffy asked.

Joyce opened her mouth to say something, but stopped. She closed it again. “You are too young to be having these problems,” Buffy laughed and Joyce smiled.

“You’re growing too fast. I don’t know what happened. One day you’re trying to decide which Barbie you want to take to your cousin’s house and the next you’re trying to decide which guy you should dump. Argh, what happened?” Buffy gave her mother a practical smile. Joyce kissed her head and went upstairs. Buffy’s smile then turned into a frown.

“I became a Slayer.” She muttered.

She got up and went into the kitchen.

************************************************************************
Angel was walking down the street lost in his thoughts. Is what the others were saying true? Could Buffy really be seeing Spike on the side? It’s like I don’t know her anymore. Oh, stop being a woman! You know deep down Spike could have any girl he wanted and he’s picked yours. What you need to do is find the little bastard and put him back in his place.

Angel shook his head. No he couldn’t do that. That wasn’t him. He had a soul now. He wanted nothing more to do with his Childer.

And yet, they keep comin’. I think that’s telling you something Peaches.
Angel growled.

“Growlin’ at yourself, now that’s new.”

Angel whipped around and found one of his Childer. Spike was standing there with his hands in his jean pockets and a cigarette in his mouth. He had his scarred eyebrow lifted as he regarded his Grandsire. “What do you want, Spike.” Angel asked, anger evident in his voice. “Ooh, nasty tone Peaches. Sorry I interrupted you’re broodin’.” Spike smirked.

Either punish him or kill him. Either way it’ll end your problems. The voice spoke up in Angel’s head. “What are you doing here, Spike?” Angel asked. “Walkin’. You?” Angel smirked.

“On my way to Buffy’s house. Picking her up for our date.” Angel saw the tick in Spike’s jaw.

He couldn’t help the small tingle of satisfaction at Spike’s annoyance at that.

“’S that right?”

“Yep. Told me to pick her up at 6:30.” Angel said. What the bloody hell is the chit playin’ at? Spike thought. “Well innit that cute, Slayer and Peaches goin’ on a date.” Angel smirked. “What’s the matter, Spike? Sound a little jealous.” Angel said. Spike shrugged.

“Just odd.” He said.

“What’s odd?” Angel asked.

“Well, I just saw her…what? The other night.” Angel’s nostrils flared as his anger began to fill again.

Spike smirked on the inside. He always knew when he was getting to Angel. “Had some ice cream. Doesn’ seem to keen ‘bout you though. Couldn’ get the poor girl to stop doggin’ you.” Angel growled then. Spike smirked now. “But maybe she just wants to keep up appearances.”

Next thing Spike knew was that he was pinned up against a tree with his Gransire in his face. “You know what I think. I think you’re lying. Because Buffy wouldn’t waste her time with scum like you.” Spike smirked.

“Don’ you mean scum like us?” Spike asked.

Angel frowned. “We’re one in the same, mate.” Angel growled and shook Spike. “I am nothing like you.” Angel said through gritted teeth. “True…I mean look who’s hotter.” Angel growled again then threw Spike away from him.

Spike rolled on the sidewalk then landed on his side. His smirk never left his face. “You better shove off, mate. You’re date wouldn’ be too pleased if you were late.” Angel came toward Spike and gave him a swift kick in the gut. Spike groaned and balled up.

Angel walked away.

Alright! Now if we can just get a little more gusto and then he’ll be done with.

“Shut up.” Angel muttered. I need to find Buffy and find out what the hell is going on. Angel thought.

Spike stayed on the sidewalk for a few minutes before he got up. He groaned. He rubbed the back of his head then looked at his head. No blood, which was a good sign.

He looked around and sighed.

He needed to find Buffy and find out what the hell was going on. He walked the way Angel came and set off for the mansion. Hopefully he’ll find her tomorrow.
Chapter 11 by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
Yeeaaaaahhh!!! I found my plot!! Now all I have to do is weave it into the story, since I accidentally changed it. So hopefully now this will start to sound good as it did at the very beginning.
Angel showed up on time at Buffy’s door. He rung the doorbell and waited for a moment. He heard someone come to the door and saw Joyce standing there as she opened it. She had forgotten how big Angel was.

“Hello, Angel dear.” She said. “Hi, Ms. Summers. Is, uh, Buffy here?” he asked. “Yes, she is. Come in.”

She stepped aside and Angel walked over the threshold and stood in the foyer. “Buffy! Angel’s here!” Joyce called up the steps. “Be down in a minute!” Buffy called.

Joyce smiled at Angel.

“Would you like something? A drink? A meal?” He barely gave her a smile at her joke.

“No, I’m fine, thank you.”

“Okay, well come on and sit down.” She said. They moved to the living room and sat down.

“So Buffy tells me that you two have been hitting it off good lately.” Joyce said. Angel nodded. “Yeah, she’s…something special.” He said. Joyce nodded. “Not to be prodding or anything, but how do you feel about Buffy? I mean just between us.”

“I feel like I could finally rest when I’m around her. My, uh, history isn’t too good. So, being with Buffy lightens my burden. Makes me see more things in life.” Angel said. Joyce nodded.

Deep meaning, very nice. He seems like a fine young man…he just needs to look a little less creepy. Joyce thought.

“So, do you get along with the others? Xander and Willow and them?” Angel actually smiled softly.

“Yeah. Willow’s very smart. Very honest and Buffy kind of helps her out of her shell a bit.” He said.

“That’s great. What about Xander?”

Angel’s smile went away. “Uh, things could be better.” He said. Joyce nodded.

“I sense a few bumps in that road.” Angel nodded. “Yeah, he doesn’t like me too much.” Angel said. “That’s understandable.” She said.

She leaned a little toward him. “Between us, he has the biggest crush on Buffy. She’s turned him down, wanting to only be friends; I think it kind of hardened him.” Joyce whispered.

“Oh, really?” Angel asked.

Ha! If she only knew what I planned to do to that son of a bitch once I get free.

Shut up, Angelus. No matter how much I don’t like Xander Harris you will not hurt him.

Oh, come on! Not even a little bit?

NO!

What if I just break a finger?

Dam-

“Hey!” Angel looked behind him as he saw Buffy coming down the steps. “Ooh, don’t you look nice.” Joyce said. They both stood up.

“Hey, Buffy.” he said “Hi!” She noticed the grim expression on his face. She looked at her mother. “What did you do to him?” she asked. “Me? Nothing?! Why?” Joyce asked. “He looks all grim!” Buffy said.

He always looks like that sweetie. Joyce thought.

“Oh, no. It has nothing to do with your mother. I was just thinking.” Angel said.

Surprise, surprise! Buffy thought.

“Really or are you just sticking up for my mother?” Buffy asked. Angel gave her a look. She rolled her eyes. “Fine! I believe you. So, are you ready to go?” she asked. “Yeah.”

They moved to the door with Joyce behind them. “So where are you taking her?” Joyce asked. “Mom! It’s supposed to be a surprise for me.” Buffy said. Joyce rolled her eyes. Angel definitely noted where Buffy got that from.

He gave Joyce a weak smile as Buffy pulled him out the door.

“Bye mom I’ll be out late don't wait up!!” Buffy called. Joyce waved her off, smiling. She shook her head. “That girl, I don’t know what I’m going to do with her.”

As soon as they turned the corner Angel asked, “Where are we going?”

“Patrolling. I needed to get my mother off my back.”

“Okay.”

She rolled her eyes. He always did that. He used that tone as a pity button. She wrapped her arm with his and rested her head on his large arm. “It’s nice out isn’t it?” she asked.

Angel smiled slightly. “Yeah, it is.”

After their patrol, Angel dropped Buffy home, where he got to say goodnight to Joyce and Buffy. Then he made his own way home.

************************************************************

Spike met up with Buffy again the next day…well sort of.

He was at the Bronze and he was sitting at the bar sulking-brooding-and nursing his third whiskey since he saw her walk in.

Buffy was smiling and laughing with her friends as Spike watched her. Buffy knew the moment Spike was watching her and she didn’t care…as long as she kept telling herself that.

Spike wanted to exact revenge on Buffy and he just found a way as he looked up.

“Oh my God!” “What?” Buffy asked. “Is Spike with a date?” Willow asked. Buffy and Xander frowned and looked where Willow was looking. Son of a bitch! Buffy thought. Spike wasn’t sitting at the bar by himself anymore.

Now he was sitting next to some two-bit Barbie, with fake boobs-Buffy’s opinion-and he wasn’t even looking her in her eyes. “Bastard.” Buffy hissed. Willow and Xander looked at Buffy and frowned.

A plan quickly formed and Buffy grabbed her purse. “I’ll be back.” She said, moving to the bar.

“Spike! How nice to see you again!” Buffy said. Spike raised an eyebrow and grinned. “’Ello, luv.” He said. “Who’s your friend?” she asked.

“Shouldn’t you be tucked away in your little bed?” the woman asked.

Spike saw the fire spark in Buffy’s eyes and watched her jaw clench.

Buffy gave her a fake smile. “Well I’ll be out of your way in a minute,” she said, then turned to Spike. “Your mom asked me to give you something.” Buffy opened her bag and began to look around in it. “Oh, really?” Spike asked with a smirk.

What are you up to, kitten? He thought to himself.

“Yeah. She went to the doctor’s-” Buffy paused as she continued to look around. “Uh, she picked up that genital crème for your rash. She gave it to me and I can not find it.”

The woman looked at Spike. His mouth was wide open in shock as he stared at Buffy. “Um, I’ll see you later.” She said, getting up. “Bu-”

Spike stopped as she walked off. “Damn, must’ve left it at home,” Buffy said, then she looked up. “Oh, where’s your little slutty friend?” she asked. Spike snapped out of his shocked haze and growled at Buffy. She just smirked.

“That’s a low blow, pet.” He growled. “Well it’s not my fault you’ve got bad taste.” Buffy said.

Spike’s eyes flashed amber and then blue. “You’re playin’ with fire lil girl.” He warned.

Buffy stepped up to Spike until they were an inch apart. “Fire pretty.” She smiled and left. Spike watched her go. Buffy purposely put an extra switch in her walk. Spike’s demon and man were in two separate agreements.

Buffy was finally becoming one in her own…but she need to be taught who was boss.

As Buffy returned to the table, Cordelia and Oz had joined. “Whatever you did pissed Spike off.” She said. “Everything pisses him off,” Buffy said, waving her hand dismissingly. “If anything I saved that girl’s life.”

But why not just dust him? Xander thought to himself. I’m starting to think this Buffy and Spike thing goes deeper than just attraction.

Buffy and her friends enjoyed the rest of the time there. Buffy danced with Willow and Xander, and some other guys, but mostly by herself. Oz’s band was on point that night. Buffy kept finding songs that just got her body moving and she couldn’t stop, even though Spike’s lil tidbit with that girl was still bothering Buffy slightly.

She wanted to get him back even more for it, but really couldn’t find a guy worth her time.

Spike stuck to the shadows and watched Buffy, as if she were his prey.

Buffy didn’t feel it until he finally stopped moving. Her friends sat at the table and they all noticed how Buffy suddenly stopped.

A shiver went straight down Buffy’s spine and the mark on her chest started to burn, but not in a bad way. Buffy spun around, her hair catching in her lashes just a bit.

She reached up and slowly pulled the strands away as her eyes scanned the darkness in front of her.

Spike stood, covered in the shadows, and watched as she scanned for him. He smirked. But then Spike felt a calling down his spine. He hated that feeling now.

Spike looked up and saw the balcony. He looked back at Buffy and now she was looking off toward the stage.

She felt the same thing he did. Another vampire.

Angel.

Spike turned and jumped up to the balcony. No one noticed him and he wouldn’t have mind either way.

Spike sat on the railing and watched Buffy now look for him again.

Buffy had spun around when she heard the air move. She scanned the darkness and the feeling of Spike had ebbed slightly.

“Buffy.” She jumped and yelped.

Buffy spun around and found Angel towering over her like a large tree or giant.

Spike’s just usually like a Greek god. A voice said in the back of her head.

She ignored the thought.

“God, Angel! You scared the hell out of me.” She said. “Sorry. What were you doing?” he asked, looking behind her. Buffy looked back. “I thought I saw something,” she said.

Then she quickly turned back around. “So what are you doing here?” she asked. He just grinned at her and Buffy grinned back.

“Wow, ‘m shocked. Better than your Slayer at this.” Spike said. “Hm, yes well as you can see, she’s not exactly the studying type.” Spike smirked. He spun around on the railing and looked at the Slayer’s Watcher.

“What do you want old man?” he asked. The man chuckled. “Old man? Funny coming from a 145 year old vampire.” He said.

Master Vampire, Rupes. Master.” Spike corrected.

Giles smirked. “Sorry, how could I forget,” Giles walked up to the railing and leaned against it, looking down. “What with my Slayer living and breathing.” Spike raised an eyebrow.

This Watcher sure did have a lot of gull to just come right next to a Master vampire and insult them. The silence between them wasn’t awkward or eerie, just…scarily calm.

“What is it you want with my Slayer?” he asked.

“Cut the crap, Watcher.” Spike slid off the railing. He patted his pockets until he found his smokes. “You and I both know she’s more than a charge to you.” Spike pulled a cigarette out and lit it. He took a long drag and blew it up at the ceiling. “Otherwise you wouldn’ care.”

“True. I care for her a lot. More than I should. But that doesn’t answer my question,” Giles turned around and leaned back against the railing. “What do you want with her?” Spike cocked his head. “What makes you think I want anythin’?” he asked.

“The fact that she’s alive, you pillock,” Spike raised an eyebrow. “We know Buffy. And ever since you came she’s been acting odd-er.” He added the last part with Spike’s look.

“Maybe it’s her Teddy-bear.” He said. “Angel’s noticed the change as well. We are all fairly certain that the change has to do with you.” Giles said.

Spike heard something down below. He smirked.

He went back and stood next to Giles.

Giles couldn’t help but tense slightly as Spike came to stand next to him.

“How old is she?” Spike asked. Giles raised an eyebrow. “She’s turning 16 in a few months.” He said. Spike grinned slightly.

Buffy was sitting between Willow and Angel and was just chattering away with her friends.

Spike couldn’t tell whether Angel was bored or not because of the same old expression he always had on his face never changed.

Angel’s eyes then flicked up to Spike and they stared at each other.

Giles stood next to Spike and watched the staring contest between Angel and Spike.

Spike finished off his cigarette and tossed it down. Angel didn’t pay attention to it. He just kept staring at Spike. But what happened next interested not only Angel, but Giles as well.

Spike turned his glance onto Buffy and continued to stare at her.

Buffy got a chill and looked back.

Giles frowned as he watched her. Angel saw her from the corner of his eye. Buffy turned back to the conversation.

Spike’s smirk widened as his eyes flashed amber. Buffy then looked immediately up at the balcony and her heart sped up. Giles looked at Spike, but he was already gone. He looked back down and Buffy was glaring at the balcony, right at the spot were Spike stood.

Angel was watching her now.

“Buffy. Buffy, are you okay?” Xander asked. Buffy continued to look up. “Buffy.” Willow touched her hand.

Buffy snatched her hand away without paying attention. “I’ll be back.” She said.

She got off her stool and they all watched as she left them almost zombie like.

She went to the steps and quickly went up. She went to the railing and looked down. Up there she could see the whole club.

Buffy suddenly tensed as she felt cool hands glide up her bare arms, raising goosebumps. “Now what are you doin’ up here?” Buffy gulped. “Why are you stalking me?” she asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Cool lips touched her ear and she gasped softly.

“Because more is yet to come.” Buffy spun around, but no one was behind her.

She then heard a yelp down below her. Buffy jumped over the railing and came down in front of a vampire.

He was holding a young lady by her neck, pulling her back. His amber eyes looked at Buffy as he growled, “Slayer!” “One and only.” She said.

“Stand aside. Once I’m done with her I’ll get to you.” He said. “How about you let her go and get to me now. We both know I’m the better course.” The vampire grinned. “True.” He threw the girl aside and she quickly crawled behind Buffy.

Buffy heard Willow and Xander come up and bring the girl to safety. Buffy got into her stance and was ready.

The vampire charged and Buffy delivered a quick kick to his face. He fell back and slammed to the ground.

She grinned. “Doesn’t mean I’m an easy one.” She said.

He growled and got up quickly. He caught her around the waist and slammed her into the exit door.

Buffy struggled. She went to push him off and hit the latch for the door and they fell out together.

Buffy was able to kick him off. They both rolled away from each other and stood up. The fight was an easy one.

Buffy traded most of the blows and blocked just about all of his. Buffy was then ready for her kill.

She went to reach at the waist, but felt only her hip. She frowned. She looked down and felt around her waist. Then she remember. Spike. “Son of a bitch.” She muttered.

“Problem, Slayer?” the vampire asked. She sighed. “Yeah, looks like we’re doing this the painful way.” Buffy kicked him in the chest. She then flipped behind him and grabbed his head.

She used all of her power until she felt his head lift up and then dust. She shivered.

“I hate doing that!”

She quickly went back in and found her friends at the table. Quite a few people were looking at her. but she ignored them. “So how was it?” Xander asked.

“Would’ve been better if I had my stakes.” She said. “You didn’t come armed?!” Angel asked. Buffy gave him a look. “I’m always armed!” She yelled in defense. “Then where are your stakes?” Willow asked.

That sneaky bastard, Spike took them. She thought.

“Apparently someone slipped them off of me.” She said. “What?” Oz asked. “How could someone take your stakes without you noticing?” Angel asked. “Probably happened when I was dancing. A lot of people were around me.” She said. “But if a vampire was near you, you should’ve sensed him.” Angel said.

“Thank you, Giles.” Buffy snapped.

Angel clenched his jaw.

“I’m gonna get a drink.”

She quickly left the table and went to the bar.

She ordered a club soda and waited for her drink. She turned and scanned the club quickly. She noticed her friends talking with Angel. She didn’t get it think about it too much as the bartender nudged her.

Buffy turned around. She frowned at the brown drink. “Compliments of the guy in black.” He said. Buffy looked up to where the bartender nodded to.

There was a young guy wearing a black suit. He grinned at her and raised his glassed.

What the hell. She thought.

She raised her drink and drank it. It was just a coke.

She grinned at the guy and then walked off.

Spike showed up next to the guy, looking elsewhere as the guy took the 20 dollars from him.

Spike then quickly disappeared and went off to stalk his prey.

Buffy and Angel were still tense toward each other for a while. Buffy kept feeling Spike at certain points of the night and it was bugging the hell out of her.

After an hour and a half, Buffy got up to use the bathroom. Once Buffy got the door, she started to feel a little woozy.

Her vision blurred and doubled. “Oh, god.” She groaned.

She went to grab the door handle, but missed it by a foot. Part of her conscious mind prepared for the hit from the floor, but when it never came, she was out.

Spike pulled her back against him and checked her pulse. It was moving slow and steady, as if she were sleep.

He picked her up and then walked out of the back with her in his arms. Spike walked on down the sidewalk with a smirk on his face. “Should know better than to mess with a Master Vampire, kitten.” He said.



A/N:Sorry for the wait, but I honestly can't really do too much about it. Thank you to all of those that have left comments and I hope many more will come in. You guys are great!! Also, sorry if this seems a bit choppy, I wasn't sure of how long this was going to be at first and now I might've did too much. SORRY!!!!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=28827