Author's Chapter Notes:
Be sure to leave reviews. I wasn't even planning to put this up, but i did. Plus I unfortunately do not own Buffy or Angel or anything related to them. That all goes to Joss and everyone else that pays them! *sniff, sniff*
Buffy and Angel had been going out for a few months now. It took Giles a while to get use to it, but Buffy knew he still didn’t like Angel. Xander…well he was different. She knew that no matter how many times Angel saved him or how much he proved himself, Xander would still hate him. She knew Willow was okay with it and Oz…well he’s cool with everything. Cordelia didn’t really care because it didn’t have anything to do with her. So Buffy and Angel were happily in love. She was still afraid of showing him to her mother so he never got to really meet her, except that one time Buffy lied and said that he was her tutor. But so far Buffy thought she might have somewhat of a normal life. Well that is until an old friend of Angel’s comes by.

Buffy and Angel were out on the town. Buffy didn’t feel much like patrolling, but with her job, trouble always found her. But this night was calm. They walked to the library hand and hand. They came into the library together and Buffy jumped up on top of the counter. “So what’s the 911?” Buffy asked. Giles came out of his office with a book, glasses off and mumbling to himself. This wasn’t a good sign. “Giles, they’re here.” Willow said, from the table. Giles looked up. “Hmm?” Willow pointed behind him. Giles turned around and saw them.

“Oh, Buffy!” He came to them. “What’s wrong?” Angel asked. “An old relative of yours is in town.” Giles said, handing him the book. Buffy looked over Angel’s shoulder. “Spike? What kind of na-oh!” Angel had pointed to the part of where he got his name from. Angel groaned.

“Buffy I need you to promise me that you’ll stay away from him.” Angel said. “What? No, why?” She asked. “Buffy, Spike is different. He’s not like any vampire you’ve faced.” Angel said. “Hmm, sounds familiar. Oh wait, that’s what you said about the Master.” Buffy said. “Buffy, please. I know Spike. I know how he thinks. Spike is very persistent and evil. He made his own reputation without Angelus.” Buffy huffed and looked up at Giles for help.

He shook his head. “Sorry, Buffy, but I agree with-with Angel. This, um, Spike character, sounds serious.” Buffy groaned. “Come on! I’m the Slayer for crying out loud!” Angel looked at her. “Promise me.” He said. “I can’t! I’m not just gonna run away every time a master vampire comes along!” Buffy said. She slid off the counter. She put her hands on her hips and glared up at Angel.

“I’m gonna do my job. I’ll patrol look for him, fight him and kill him.” Buffy said. “Buffy he’s too strong for you!” Angel said. Now that pissed her off. Before she could stop herself Buffy swung up and punched Angel in the jaw. He stumbled back and looked up at her in shock. “Nothing’s too strong for me.” Buffy then turned on her heel and left.

Buffy went through the cemetery ranting to herself the whole time, while staking a few vamps here and there. “Talking to yourself, are we?” She spun around at the sexy accent. She saw a lean man in front of her.

He had on a black, leather duster that reached the ankle of his black boots, a black muscle T-shirt under that and black pants to finish it off. He also had shocking platinum blond, hair that was slicked back and made his blue eyes stand out. She had to admit, this guy was really hot. Well really…sex on legs. Something she’d probably dream about only.

“Who are you?” she asked. He smirked. “Guess.” “Billy Idol’s stalker?” Buffy said. “Funny. Surprise you don’t know. Being the big noise in these parts.” She had to smile. “What’s up with English men and weird words?” Buffy asked.

Spike smiled at her. He thought she was a bit of an odd duck. He’d heard so much about her, but seeing her was different. She was small and petite, but something told him that this tiny girl could pack a wallop…even without Slayer powers. But he had to admit, she was cute.

With her sunshine blonde hair, amazing green eyes that were alit with fire and passion, soft lips and from what he could see, lovely tanned skin. He suddenly felt a pull to this little scrap of a girl. And his jeans becoming tight suddenly. Bloody hell! All I did was look at the chit! He thought.

Then suddenly his mind went blank. Everything he’d ever been taught had suddenly flew out of his brain. He took only two strides to reach her. He grabbed her head and yanked her to him and kissed her. He kissed her like she was his lover. Buffy was completely shocked. Everything happened so fast. She didn’t even know he moved until his soft lips were on hers. But there were two more things that surprised her.

One, the fact that his lips were so soft. Even softer than Angel’s.

Two…the fact that she was kissing him back! Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck. Spike moaned in her mouth as he felt her respond to him. Her mouth was so hot and sweet.

He licked along her bottom lip. Then suddenly Buffy came to her senses. She pulled back and pushed him off. “What the hell is wrong with you!? You don’t just kiss people! Especially when you just meet them!” Buffy yelled. Spike grinned.

“Lil spit fire you are. Well, luv, sorry to break it to you, but it takes two to tango…Slayer.” Buffy’s eyes went wide. ‘Big noise in these parts.’ “Spike!” He smirked.

“Oh God!!” She wiped her mouth off with her sleeve. “So she does know who I am.” He said. “Oh god! I just…we just…you kissed me!” “There’s more where that came from, luv.” Her eyes went wider. Her heart was pounding now.

Then she remembered Angel and what he told her about Spike. There was a long silence between them. “I’m supposed to stay away from you.” She said. He quirked his scarred eyebrow. “Peaches, told you that?” She frowned then realized who he was talking about. She smiled, but quickly wiped it away. Spike smiled, loving her inner turmoil.

“Wait, you’re evil!” “Way to go, luv.” “Shut up and let me finish.” Buffy said. Spike raised his eyebrow again. “I’m suppose to kill you and you’re suppose to try and kill me.” Spike laughed. She thought it was odd that she actually liked his laugh. Spike could feel her body temperature rising a bit.

He calmed down and grinned at her. “Trust me, pet, ’m gonna kill you. I just might do a few…extra things as well.” Spike had splayed his hands around his bulged and thrust his hips toward her. Buffy blushed and looked away, imagining everything he could probably do. She couldn’t believe this guy was so bold! God! He was turning her on so quickly and all he did was kiss her and…talk.

“You better stay away from me.” Buffy warned. Spike stepped up to her and sneered. “Peaches couldn’t kill a bloody fly even if it stayed in one spot. What do I have to worry about?”

Oddly enough only the last part of his sentence didn’t sit right with her. So she did the only thing that she could. She punched him, hard, right in the nose. Spike stumbled back and grabbed his nose. He looked up at her as she flicked her head to the side to move a few strands out of her face. Seeing this made him a bit…warm?

I must be goin’ barmy. He thought. “Firecracker.” He said. She clenched her jaw. She turned and ran away. Spike frowned. He wanted more from her. Her lips were soft and she smelt good. Like vanilla-honey. He thought he might’ve smelt her arousal, but he wasn’t sure. He smirked. “See you around Goldilocks.” He said as he watched her disappear in the shadows.

That night as Buffy went to sleep her mind was still reeling from her encounter with Spike. Spike…the vampire with soft lips. Lips that do not belong on a dead guy. But as Buffy suddenly went to sleep thinking about Spike…her mind and imagination wondered into a world she use to only experience with Angel.

Buffy and Spike were fighting. Neither of them knew why they were fighting, but they just were. Trading blows, kicks and quips. They were both just starting to realize that they were just about matched. But then Spike did a spin kick on the ground, bringing Buffy down. Buffy fell onto her back, looking up at the night sky.

Buffy looked up at Spike and tripped him as well. Spike fell and caught himself on his hands as he fell on Buffy. Buffy looked up at him. She then saw his eyes turn a darker blue and then Spike lowered himself down and grinded into her. Buffy’s eyes grew wide with shock, but she was even more surprised when she saw the same shock in Spike’s eyes. Spike pressed down harder. Buffy arched a bit and gasped. Spike gave little growls deep in his chest as he felt Buffy push back against him. Buffy moaned.

“Spike.” Spike groaned and pressed down harder. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her passionately. Buffy’s arms came up to his head and held him to her. Spike’s hands lightly stroked her hair, but his hands moved down the sides of her body. Buffy pulled back from the kiss to breathe. Spike nuzzled her neck.

“Cor, pet. You’re so hot…so sweet. Drivin’ me bloody crazy.” He growled, and pressed down harder. His hands reached her hips and grasped them tightly. Buffy pulled his head back to hers and kissed him harder. Spike moved her hips against him harder, forcing her to feel what he felt.

Buffy’s hands moved to Spike’s shoulders and she grasped them hard. Buffy was pushing back with more force than Spike was trying to make her. He growled and groaned in her ear. Buffy panted and mewled by his. Both of their sounds were spurring them on further.

“So close…fuck! Buffy…so-so…come with me. Now!” Buffy yelled out his name as she came and Spike cursed out hers. Suddenly Buffy woke up in real life, sitting straight up. She gasped as she looked around her room. She was sweaty and panting and- “Oh, wow. That never happened before.” Buffy said, as she felt the wetness between her legs.

The next day, Buffy quickly took a shower and put her dream out of her mind. But she still wasn’t able to concentrate at school. She kept returning to their kiss and to her dream. She kept wondering how someone dead could have such soft lips…and smell so good!

Angel’s lips weren’t that soft and he definitely didn’t smell that good. Buffy kept zoning out the whole time. She was supposed to be taking notes, but she was drawing the close up of their kiss and of her dream. Then the bell rung and she jumped. Willow looked at her. “Buffy what were you drawing?” she asked. Buffy blushed, but hid the picture.

“Nothing.” She said. Willow smiled. They got up and left and went to lunch. “Hey, we should go to the Bronze, tonight.” Xander said, sitting down in front of them. Buffy shrugged. “Maybe.” She said. “Avoiding Angel?” Willow asked. “Yeah! How dare he tell me that I can’t handle Spike.”

“That’s the way to think Buffy! Just forget about Undead Boy. Ignore him completely. Even better, cut him out of your life.” All of the girls looked at him. Cordelia then turned back to Buffy. “I don’t think you can.” “Really? Is that why I kicked his butt last night?” she asked.

“What?!” Xander asked. “You saw him?” Willow asked. Buffy nodded. Then she blushed as she remembered what really happened. “Did something else happen?” Willow asked. “Um…well. I don’t know-I guess, but-” “Buffy, just spit it out!” Cordelia said.

“He kissed me.”

“What?” Xander asked. “Well that’s one way to surprise your enemies.” Oz said. “He-he kissed you?” Willow asked. Buffy nodded. “As in kissed you?” “Will there’s only one way you can kiss someone.” Buffy said. “Not really. You’ve got cheek kisses and head kisses and hand kisses and-” “Cordelia, this was a kiss.” Buffy said, cutting her off.

“Did you kiss him back?” Cordelia asked.

“What?! Why would you ask me that?!” Buffy asked. “Well usually when someone kisses you, you kiss them back.” Cordelia said. “No I didn’t kiss him!” Buffy said. She wasn’t exactly not lying. She didn’t kiss…for about 1.5 seconds.

“Wow, this guy is bold.” Xander said. After their classes they all came to the library. Buffy stopped right inside the door when she saw Angel. “What the hell are you doing here?! It’s daylight!” Buffy said. “The sewers. I couldn’t wait. Buffy I’m so sorry. I know I shouldn’t have put you down like that.” Angel said. Buffy smiled. “Don’t apologize yet. Tell him about your new boyfriend from last night.” Xander said. Her smile left her face as quickly as it came.

She turned and glared at him. If looks could kill. “What happened last night?” Giles asked. “Boyfriend?” Angel asked. Buffy sighed. “I met Spike.” “What?! Even after everything I told you, you went to find him.” Angel yelled. “Hello Slayer! Trouble finds me!” Buffy yelled back. “And obviously he wasn’t that strong if I’m still here.” “Well I think that had something do to with a kiss.” “Xander!” Buffy and Willow yelled.

“A-a-a kiss?” Giles asked. Buffy blushed again. Angel just waited for Buffy. “Um, well…I didn’t know he was a vampire at first.” Buffy said. “Why not?” “Because he didn’t look like one! He was looking more like…normal or something. But then the next minute he was right there and he…he kissed me.” Buffy said. “He…he kissed you?” Angel asked. “Yea, but I pushed him off! I was like all ‘what the hell!’ and stuff. Then I got that tingle thing and that’s when I realized he was a vampire. But the important thing is that he didn’t kill me, so ha!” Buffy said.

“Because he’s testing you. He wants to see your strengths and weaknesses.” “Yeah and the kissing part? I’m not gonna be his vamp whore. So obviously he’s just stupid.” Buffy said. “He’s dangerous, Buffy!” Angel said. “Then explain the kiss…Peaches.”

Angel’s nostrils flared and he clenched his jaw. The others stood silently as they watched them. Angel was able to calm himself, but you could tell by how he spoke. Smooth and slow. “He was probably trying to throw you off.” Angel said. “Yeah, well it worked!” “Where did you get that name?” “Spike told me. After I told him off about him being evil and trying to kill me and me being good and going to kill him and said that you couldn’t do anything about it. So I punched him.” Buffy said. “You talked to him?”

“Argh! That’s not the point! The point is that I went against Spike and I’m here to tell the tale! God!” Buffy turned on her heel and left again. “What is it about Spike that you want Buffy to stay away from?” Willow asked. “He’s….” He sighed. “He’s not like other vampires.” “Yea, we got that. Most evil vampires don’t kiss Slayers. Well except you.” Xander said. Angel ignored his quip. “I meant different in a…different way.” “What?” Giles asked. “You don’t know he’s a vampire, until the last minute.” “Like Buffy?” Willow asked. He nodded. “Well that has to do with her lack of training.” Giles said.

Angel shook his head. “He’s extremely cocky, English and…charming.” “What?” Cordelia asked. “He’s very charming. I don’t know if he uses thrall or not. But if he tries he can get you to do probably anything he wants.” “Okay.” Cordelia said. “You’d have to meet him and see for yourselves, but I think it better if you don’t.” “Okay, but how does this retain to my Slayer?” Giles asked, arms folded. Angel looked up at him. “I hope it never does.” Giles frowned as he watched Angel walk away.

That night they went on patrol, because they couldn’t find Buffy. They were with Angel at one point, but he split up. Willow squeezed Oz’s hand as they walked, her other hand clutching a stake. “I wish Buffy was here.” She said. “Me too.” Xander said. “Where is she? Isn’t this her job or something?” Cordelia asked. “I don’t know. Willow called her house and I paged her three times.” Giles said.

“She’s avoiding us.” Xander said. Giles gave him a ‘duh’ look and Xander just shrugged. Then Spike came stumbling out in front of them. They jumped and stepped back. He got up and looked behind him and then at the others. “Are you okay?” Giles asked. Spike panted. “Okay? No, ‘m not bloody okay!” Spike yelled. “I just watched some bloody arse wanker bite my girlfriend and now she’s dead! So no ’m not bloody okay!” “Bugger.” Giles said.

Spike then saw what they were holding. Hmm, are these cutie’s people? He thought. “Ar-are those wooden stakes?” he asked, still breathless. “It kills the things that killed your girlfriend.” Xander said. “Oh. Okay.” The he swayed on his feet a bit. Xander rushed forward and caught him. “You okay, guy?” he asked. Spike nodded weakly. “What’s your name?” Oz asked. “Will or William.” “Well, Will, I’m Willow. This is Oz, that’s Xander, Cordelia and Giles.” Willow said. Spike smiled at them.

He leaned down and put his hands on his knees and rested a bit. “Hey Red, um, Willow.” She looked at him. “I lost some friends out here. Um, two people actually. Me and my girl were racing them through here. We were meeting at some club.” “The Bronze?” Spike nodded. “I’ve only been here about a week. So…have you lot seem them?” he asked. Willow felt really sorry for him. He was a nice looking guy and he was going through something horrible.

“Um, I don’t know. It’s a big place.” She said. “Oh god.” He said, getting overwhelmed. God, I sound like a bloody wanker. Spike thought. “Hey, don’t worry. We’ll find them.” Xander said. “Yeah, we’ll find your friends. Cheer up, mate.” Giles said. “I feel really sorry for you.” Cordelia said. Spike looked up at her. “Trust me, if you knew her you’d understand.” Spike nodded and smiled. “See a smile. Come with us and we’ll look here. If they’re not here then we’ll go on Tasker Ave. to the Bronze.” Willow said. He nodded.

Then a growl came from behind them. They turned around and raised their stakes. “Spike!” They saw Angel standing there. They turned back to Spike. “You’re Spike?” Willow asked. “Yeah.” Spike said with a smirk. They stepped back as Angel walked past them. “These your people?” Spike asked. Angel growled. Then Spike’s face lightened. “Knew somethin’ was off. These are cutie’s people.” Spike said.

“Leave her alone.” Angel growled. “Or what?” he asked. “Spike.” Angel warned. “Where is our lil firecracker? Shouldn’t she be…protectin’ your arse?” Spike asked. Spike could smell her then. Vanilla-honey. “Leave her alone and deal with me.” Angel said. “Nope. I like her. She’s got a lot more fire than the others. Soft lips too.” Angel growled. Spike put his thumbs in his belt loops and rocked his crotch back and forth, biting his bottom lip. “Even got a nice body. I may even get her to scream my name in the end.” Spike heard a gasp and his smirk grew. Come out, come out, wherever you are. He thought.

Angel went to punch Spike, but he dodged. “Come on, Peaches! You can move faster than that!” Spike taunted. Angel went to hit him again, but Spike knocked it away. “Come on, Angel! Bring the beastie out!” Spike yelled. Suddenly Spike saw a blur of blonde out of the corner of his eye. Then he was looking up at stars. He frowned. He got up on his elbows and saw Buffy standing next to Angel. She flicked her head, removing the strands that fell in her face. This time her hair was in a ponytail. “There she is!” Spike said with a grin. “What the hell are you doing?” Buffy asked. “Well, I was playing with Peaches here, but I think you’ll be more fun.”

Angel growled and came at Spike. “You touch her and I’ll snap your neck.” Spike got up quickly and dodged Angel as he went to kick him. Spike laughed, bouncing on his toes. Spike quickly whipped around Angel and grabbed Buffy. He gave her another kiss, this time quick and moved away. Buffy stood there in shock. “Well ’m off. Now that I know cutie’s got teddy bear.” He grinned and vanished into the dark. Angel looked at Buffy as she just stood there in shock. She then unconsciously licked her lips. “See I told you.” Buffy said. “Stupid.” She turned and walked away, leaving them.

Spike was walking along a neighborhood, looking for something to eat. He wasn’t really paying attention until he smelt something sweet. Like vanilla-honey. He looked up and looked across the street to see Buffy jump up into her tree. He came to the tree and looked up at her butt. Nice bitable peach of an arse. He thought. “Freeze!” He yelled. Buffy yelped and lost her grip. She fell from the tree, but didn’t feel the impact of the hard ground.

She opened her eyes and saw Spike’s grinning face. She was in Spike’s arms. “Expecting the ground, luv?” What is it and his pet names? She thought. She blushed at him. He set her down. Buffy gained a bit of herself back. She turned toward him. “What the hell is wrong with you?!” Buffy asked. He gave her a look. “You don’t kiss Slayers!” He grinned. “Why do you even care?”

“’Cause you keep kissing me! And-I have a boyfriend.” Buffy said. Spike shrugged. “And?” She rolled her eyes. “We’re enemies! We hate each other a-” Buffy was suddenly slammed against her tree. She grunted from the force. “Heard you before, in the cemetery. Even before you came out.” Spike said. She looked up at him. “How?” “You gasped.” Buffy frowned. “Yeah, because you were being a pig!” Buffy said. “Doesn’ mean you didn’ like it.” “Argh!” Buffy pushed him off of her. Spike stumbled back laughing. “’M evil remember?” he asked. “Yes I know you are.” Buffy said, crossing her arms in front of her “But yet…” He drew out, inching toward her until her back was pressed back against the tree.

Buffy’s arms fell to her sides. “You have the hots for me.” “I-I don’t.” she said, blushing. He smirked. “Don’ lie to yourself, pet. ’M hot.” She rolled her eyes. “Cocky much?” She asked. He flicked his tongue and ran his hand down his chest to his erection. “Very.” He growled. Buffy had followed his hand and she couldn’t help it. “Don’ be so modest. You make me hard as anythin’, kitten.” Buffy blushed by the new pet name. He grinned. “You like that one?” She just looked at him. He grinned. He grabbed her hand and placed it over his erection. Buffy accidentally squeezed him.

He hissed and she withdrew her hand as if she’d been burnt. Buffy blushed even harder. “This is wrong on so many levels. I’m supposed to kill you! And you’re…you’re sup-supp-” Buffy was losing her train of thought as she stared into Spike’s endless blue eyes. Spike smirked. He leaned forward and kissed her. Buffy kissed him back instantly. He smiled against her lips at how quickly she responded to him.

His hand slipped down to her crotch and he gave it a squeeze. She gasped and he sneaked his tongued in her mouth. Buffy moaned and started to suck on it. You have a boyfriend! You have a boy-Oh screw it! How in the hell does he do this to me!? I’ve just met him and- Buffy lost track of what she was thinking and Spike continued to kiss her senseless. His handed started to undo her pants. Buffy pulled back from the kiss, panting. “Spike…no.” “Shh, kitten. ’Ve got you.” He said softly. He captured her lips again and ran a finger along her navel as he unzipped her pants. Buffy gasped and his tongue entered her mouth.

Spike’s finger started to move lower, but Buffy pulled back again. “No, Spike.” “Shhh, pet.” He said. “No…I can’t.” she said. “You can.” He insisted. “No!” Buffy pulled back further and pushed him away. Spike looked at her in confusion. Buffy looked down at the ground. She didn’t know how she was supposed to tell him. “What is it?” he asked. “I-it’s a lot of things, Spike. We’re enemies! We’re supposed to hate each other! Not…do this.” Buffy said, gesturing between them.

Spike cocked his head to the right. Buffy stole a glance at him, but blushed and looked away. “Don’ you think I know that?” He asked. She shrugged. “’M a bleedin’ master vampire, but for some reason all I can think about is shaggin’ you. You the Slayer. So trust me, pet, I how wrong this is…but I know what I want.” Buffy looked up at him. He didn’t have any mirth in his eyes and she knew he was telling the truth. “We can hide this if you want.” He offered. “But I gotta fuck you, babe. Just to see…”

“Well did it ever happen to cross your one track mind that I don’t feel the same about you?” Buffy asked. “So you’re creamin’ your knickers for some other bloke?” Spike asked. Buffy blushed completely. Spike grinned. He stepped toward her. He ran a finger down her redden cheek. “I love this color on you. How far does it go?” He asked, sizing her up.

Buffy cleared her throat. “Stop!” She pushed him away and Spike chuckled. “God, I hate you!” “But you wanna fuck me too.” “No I don’t!” “Liar.” Buffy stomped her foot in frustration. “You are being difficult.” Buffy said.

“Me? Who just stopped bloody who earlier?” Spike asked. “Because!” Buffy said. “Because what?” Buffy looked away from him again. She toed her boot in the ground. Spike frowned. “What is it?” he asked, watching this childish act. “I hate you. B-but you-your kinda hot.” Spike smirked. “I got that, pet, by smellin’ you.” She sighed. “It’s not that I-I can’t. I…I…. I’ve never…you know.” Buffy said. Spike frowned.

He grabbed her chin gently and lifted it up to his face. Buffy’s eyes moved slowly from his chin to his blue eyes. Eyes that seemed to be looking through her, understanding her and looking at her all at the same time. “Kitten, are you a virgin?” he asked. Buffy blushed even harder, but nodded. “Are you serious?” She saw that he was shocked. “Yes.” “You’re a bloody virgin? How?”

Buffy stood up straight and smacked his hand away. She put her hands on her hips. “I’m not some slut you know!” she said. “Sorry, but…. Cor, pet you’re hot.” She blushed. “Really?” “Yeah! How is it that guys don’t follow you around all the bloody place.” “I have a boyfriend.” Suddenly hearing that and saying that, was what snapped her back to reality. You have a vampire boyfriend!

Buffy then punched Spike and kneed him in the gut. Spike fell to the ground dazed. Buffy looked down at him. “Stay away from me!” she yelled. She turned and quickly climbed up her tree and out of sight. Spike laid there for a long time. When all of the wrong stars disappeared Spike sat up and looked at her house. All the lights were out. She’ll be sleep. He thought.

He climbed up her tree and easily found her room. He got on the roof and moved to her closed window. Her curtains were pulled back far enough for him to see her. “’Ello, kitten.” He whispered. Buffy moaned something and he froze. Wait…did she just…? Wait. He thought. Buffy moaned the name, but a little louder. “Spiiikke.” “Bloody hell.” Spike groaned as he felt himself become hard again. “Slayer’s dreamin’ about me.” He said.

But the more she moaned his name the harder he got. He decided that one day soon he was going to have her say his name for real like that. It was perfect. Spike couldn’t take it any longer. The noises she was making and the strong almost overpowering smell of her arousal were making him painfully hard. Spike unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He sighed when it was finally released. He smirked as he saw her kick at her covers, twisting herself in them.

She’d arch from time to time, making some noises that almost made Spike come. He stroked himself in time with her fast heartbeat. Groaning the whole time. Buffy then turned over on top her stomach. Her peach of an ass arched in the air from time to time. “Oh, don’ tempt me.” He growled.

Then Buffy screamed his name into her pillow and bucked hard on the bed as she had a powerful orgasm, one that woke her up. Spike groaned and came as well. He panted as he watched her body twitch from her orgasm. He could tell she was awake. Buffy turned her head then sat bolt up as she felt her Spidey-senses kick in.

She looked at her window, but no one was there. She looked around her dark room and sighed. Then she groaned when she remembered what had woken her up in the first place. Buffy sighed again and fell back onto the bed.

“That was Spike?!” Giles asked. Angel nodded. They had headed for the library after Buffy left them. “Told you he was different.” Angel said. “I-I actually felt sorry for him! I mean…I patted him on the back and-and introduced us. Oh god!” Willow said, looking up. “Well at least we know he has a part time job.” Oz said, deadpanned.

“Hm, quite.” Giles agreed. “Well I have to admit it, he was kinda hot.” Cordelia said. “Cordy!” Xander said. “What?” she asked. “He had the accent, the hair, the clothes…the looks. Buffy would definitely be into him with her history.” Cordelia said.

“Buffy would not be inter- Her history?” Xander asked. “You mean she didn’t tell you?” Cordelia asked. “No. What do you mean her history?” Angel asked. “Well I have a cousin that lived in L.A. and I got her to get some info for me. This is Buffy’s second high school. She was heard of spending time with Goths, the bad boys and the bikers. Her last boyfriend, Pike. Was a biker/bad boy/Goth. And she’s set 2 fires to her gym.” Cordelia said.

“Um, no. I never heard about that.” Giles said. Cordelia shrugged. “Pike?” Angel asked. “No one talks about it anymore, but when she first got here we did.” “Wow.” Xander said. “Looks like someone’s keeping secrets.” She said. “Pike?” Angel asked, still confused with the name.

“But still it’s Buffy. She would never…with Spike.” Willow said, ignoring Angel’s confusion. “Whatever you say. But if she didn’t tell you that…what else didn’t she tell you. She couldn’t even be a virgin.” Cordelia said. “She is.” Angel said, offhandedly. They turned toward him and frowned. “She could’ve lied. They said that Pike was a wild one.” Angel shook his head.

“I can tell.” “How? Vampires can’t sense that.” Giles said. “Yes we can. If we train our senses we can. There’s a…certain smell to virgins. The vampires that learn it smell it just like they would fear, arousal and body temperature.” “Um, gross.” Cordelia said. Angel looked down in shame. “Sorry.” He said.

“Okay, but what’s up with the kissing thing?” Xander asked. Angel shrugged. “I don’t know. It could be a way to throw her off.” Angel said. “Yes, well that is a new technique that I do not like.” Giles said. They all agreed. “Pike? What kind of name is Pike?” Angel asked. Willow smiled.

The others caught up with Buffy later the next day. She was on her way to the library. She had just reached the school grounds when she heard a noise behind her. Slayer kicking in automatically, she spun around ready to fight. “Spike!” He looked up past her at the school. “This where my kitten goes to school?” he asked. He looked at her. Buffy was completely thrown off by him. And he just had to say that damn pet name! Doesn’t he know what it-oh right, vampire. Damnit! She thought.

Spike smirked at the confusion and the twinge of arousal in her eyes. “You gonna answer me, kitten.” Buffy’s lips compressed into a thin line. “No. I just like coming here for the scenery. What do you want?” she asked. He grinned. Bloody chit had a lot of spunk. He thought. “I just came to see you.” He said. “Well you saw me now goodbye.”

She went to walk off, but he grabbed her arm and pressed her up against a tree. “Why are you tryin’ to get rid of me so easily, luv?” he asked. “One this is my school. And I already threatened to kill you once. Plus Angel’s probably inside and I really don’t want to deal with him and you.” Buffy lied. Spike smirked. He knew she was lying, but was going to play along.
“He is. I can sense him.” Buffy’s eyes went wide. “You can…that mean he…oh, god.” Spike smirked. “Peaches can’ sense his own way outta paper bag, pet.” Buffy gave him a look. Spike grinned. He had come to like that look on her. It was cute when she was brassed off. “Now, what are you doin’ here after hours?” “Slayer meeting.” He raised an eyebrow. “You meet at a school library?” he asked. “Giles is a librarian.” Buffy said matter of factly. “Hm.” Buffy raised an eyebrow.

Then suddenly Spike was kissing her, passionately. Buffy moaned. She had never kissed anybody like this. Angel’s and hers were really more like love kisses, little ones. The few kisses Spike gave her were just quick, shock filled and hot. But this kiss. This kiss was filled with lust, desire and passion. Buffy’s hands came up around his neck. She oddly found herself playing with the curls at the nape of his neck and Spike oddly found himself liking that.

She ran her nails lightly up and down his neck. Then she moaned as she felt his tongue twirl around hers. Buffy was getting hot for him fast. She couldn’t believe he had this much of an affect on her! She cursed her body for portraying her as she started to grind against him. Buffy released she had never felt anything like this before. This deep burning…but wait yes she did.

Pike. But never. Ever! Had it been so strong with someone she didn’t know. She had no clue what she was doing, at least brain wise. Her body seemed to know exactly what to do. He smirked against her lips. He knew she was a virgin, but she was a quick learner. And even for a virgin the bloody chit knew how to kiss a bloke. The kissed sounded for another moment, when something snapped.

Buffy pushed him away. Spike growled softly. “Really, tired of that.” He said. “No! This is wrong and-and immoral!” Buffy said. Spike smirked. “Luve, let me tell you a little secret. I can smell your arousal.” Buffy gave him a look that said ‘duh’. But Spike continued on. “How you urge for me. ‘M the only one that makes you this hot and you know it.” Buffy blushed. “You…huh?” He smiled. He placed his forefinger on her crotch and lightly circled it.

“That lovely and delicate juice you feel here,” he said, pressing her crotch slightly. “Is very strong when ‘m around. So strong that I can almost taste it.” Spike then started to rub her crotch. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Buffy chanted in her head. Her head rolled back and she moaned. “They-they’re waiting…for me. They’ll look.” Buffy panted. Spike knew what she was talking about and knew she was right. He just had her so close to giving in.
It was driving him crazy. Spike sighed and let her go. He stepped back and grinned as she watched her try and piece herself together. Then Buffy rushed past Spike and into the school. Buffy walked quickly through the library doors. “Okay, let’s get this over with. I’ve got things to kill.” Buffy said. “Buffy who’s Pike?” Xander asked. “Did you bump into spike?” Angel asked.

Buffy gave them both looks. “One, how in the hell do you know about Pike?” Buffy asked Xander. Then she turned to Angel. “What the hell kind of question is that?” she asked. “Just a question.” Angel said. “No.” she said. “Are you sure.” Buffy put her hands on her hips.

“Well since I’m still alive…I think yeah.” Buffy said. Buffy them moved to Xander. Giles came toward Angel. “What’s wrong?” he asked. “I smelt Spike on her.” Angel said. He wasn’t going to tell Giles that he’d also smelt her arousal mixed with Spike’s scent.

“Um…well I thought you might’ve mentioned him or something.” Xander said. “No. I’d never mention that.” Buffy said, eyeing him suspiciously. “Um, Buffy we really need to rethink this thing about Spike.” Giles said. Buffy rolled her eyes. “He’s obviously not that dangerous if he keeps kissing her.” Cordelia said. Buffy blushed slightly. Why does she blush when the kiss is mentioned? Angel thought. “Thanks Cordelia.” Buffy said sarcastically.

Cordelia rolled her eyes. “Cordelia he is dangerous. Just because he’s confus-” “Argh! Obviously he’s not dangerous if you’re still around.” Buffy said. “Yeah, but and Angel were there.” Willow said. “And we’re still alive.” Buffy said, looking at Angel. “Buffy, Spike disguised himself.” Giles said. “What do you mean?” Buffy asked. She knew, but she couldn’t let them knew how much she had hard. “We thought he was human.”

“HA! See it has nothing to do with my Slayer training.” Buffy said. “Yes it does. Angel wasn’t with us. We’re all completely human. We don’t have extra senses.” Buffy grumbled. “Buffy he’s right. We had no clue. He was breathing hard as if he had ran forever.” Willow said. “Plus he almost fainted.” Oz said. “No wonder my ears are ringing.” They all stopped and turned around. Spike smirked. “’Ello, cutie.” He said.