Turn Back Time by spuffyroxmysox
Summary: He really didn't know how much I loved him. I loved him so much that it hurt to think that I'd die one day and he'd be on his own, I loved him so much that without him here, my world is gone, I loved him so much that when he's not here, I'm nothing at all, I love him so much, that I'd kill myself, or anyone, I'd do anything just to hear his voice one last time. Without him, I want to die, to Hell with the rest of the world, if I can't have him I don't want to be here. I looked up at him and he gently wiped a tear from my face.My hand took hold of his while I traced his beautiful face with the other, and looking into his bluer than blue eyes, there was something different about them from what I remember. They looked more familiar, more recent and, after a moment, I realized not only was this Spike, but it was *my* Spike... "Buffy?" He said my name with such wonder that I knew without a doubt that he knows who I am. My heart swelled in my chest with overwhelming warmth and love for him. "Shut up, Xander!" I practically roared at him. "I'm not five years old! You can't tell me what to do! Okay? I'm living my life, and you know what? You are just going to have to deal with this!" I glared, letting my eyes show the fire inside.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 7035 Read: 10079 Published: 03/02/2008 Updated: 07/18/2009

1. The Light by spuffyroxmysox

2. Mine by spuffyroxmysox

3. I Found You by spuffyroxmysox

4. The Rest of the Gang by spuffyroxmysox

5. Heart to Heart by spuffyroxmysox

6. A New Begining by spuffyroxmysox

The Light by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Okay! The first story written with no help from my big sister! YAY!!!
Some lines are borrowed from Chosen they're only there to be apart of my story, nothing more!
Thanks SO much to my beta's Tina and Dawnofme! BIG hugs! Please reveiw! I would like to know what you think!
Turn Back Time

Chapter One: The Light


"I love you," I said.

"No you don't, but thanks for sayin' it."

I was too busy looking at him, trying to memorize his face and his eyes, the way he looked, smelt, to remember his voice, not even thinking about what he'd just said.

"Go!" He yelled. I looked at him sadly and turned away because he wants me to live.

"I love you!" I cried and ran out of the Hellmouth.

I ran out of the school with as much power as I could, and I ran fast because Spike wanted me to live. I jumped off the building on to the moving bus and made it. When we reached the city limits, the bus stopped and I hopped down. Dawn ran out the back and hugged me warmly before pinning me with a questioning look. I gave her a sad shake of my head and she seemed to understand what we’d lost.

We unknowingly had a moment of silence for all the loved, young, and friends that we lost in this battle.

I looked back on what was left of Sunnydale; there was nothing.

No buildings, no graveyards, no trees, no houses. No Spike.




Spike was the one that I needed right here right now but instead, he's gone just like the rest of my world, and just like all the men -, if you could call them that - , before him.
But this time it was different. He died to save the world, not leave for my own good, or because he didn't think I loved him, even though he had every right to think that I could care less about him. It wasn't true, never had been. There was never a time when I didn't feel for him. I loved him when I first saw him. I didn’t realize it until the day we where talking about Willow getting revenge over Glory because of what she did to Tara.

He'd told me that if it was the right girl that he'd do it, too. Even if it was suicide, he would have done it for Dawn, or me and that meant the world to me. The other time was when he grabbed the sword away from my head with nothing besides his hands. He loved me, but I pushed him away.

When I told him that I loved him, he didn't believe me, and it was because I was so mean and cruel to him for so long.

He really didn't know how much I loved him. I loved him so much that it hurt to think that I'd die one day and he'd be on his own. I loved him so much that without him here, my world is gone. I loved him so much that when he's not here, I'm nothing at all. I love him so much, that I'd kill myself, or anyone, I'd do anything just to hear his voice one last time. Without him, I want to die, to Hell with the rest of the world, if I can't have him I don't want to be here.

"Buffy?" Dawn's teary voice asked.

I turned around to see her tear stained face and her shaking body.

"Dawn. Oh Dawnie! He's gone!" I cried as I hugged her tightly

"Why Buffy? Why did he die? Why, why, why!" she sobbed into my shoulder.

"To save the world, he wanted to save the world and do my job for me. Oh God, Dawnie! He left. He left me. He left us.. It wasn't supposed to be like that. He was the one who was gonna stay!" I cried even harder and we both fell to the ground, grieving for our lost best friend, lover, big brother, protector, and family. He was all of that rolled up into one, the best there ever was, and now he's gone.

"Buffy, I'm so sorry, I-I never knew you cared for him this much," Willow said bending down and putting a hand on my shoulder.

Then I got an idea.

"Will?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She replied gently.

"Send me back to when Glory first came. I want to change things. Please, Will, please?"

"Buffy, that's really not a good idea. You could alter history and make everything go 'ka-boom!' and you wouldn't be here."

"Please Will! I'm begging you, please!"

"Buffy! NO! You-you can't, you can't leave me! I need you, Buffy, please!" Dawn wailed.

"Dawn, sweetheart. Don’t you want Spike back, too?"

"You're right." With one last hug we stood up and looked at Willow.

"Okay, Buffy, here goes nothing. Uh, you might want to stand by the sign so you do end up in Sunnydale."

I nodded and went to the post.

"I love you, Buffy," Dawn said as she hugged me goodbye then moved away.

"Love you, too," I said back.

"Remember to say that to Spike." She spoke softly, somehow knowing what I said in the Hellmouth.

"I will, Dawnie. I will."

"Buffy Anne Summers! Are you out of your mind?"Giles roared as he came over and shook me.

“No. But then again, love is madness. So, yeah; I’m insane.” I spat the last sentence and gave him the 'Don't-you-dare-get-in-my-way' look.

“Best of luck,” he said softly with a grimace, as he turned away."

"Buff. You think you could kick my butt for me? I wanna be married to Anya," Xander said.

"Will do, and hey, Spike will have a good time watching your butt get kicked," I replied jokingly.

"Yeah, he would." Xander came over and gave me a hug, and then Willow gazed at me.

"Buffy, you know you could kill Warren before he kills Tara and shoots you?"

"Don't worry, Wills. It's part of the plan. You shouldn't have to use all that dark magic for your grief, even though now I see why you did it. 'Cause losing someone you love more then your own life feels like Hell is burning you up and then spitting you out when you’re nothing."

"Yeah, just like that," Willow said softly.

"I love you, Will. You've always been there for me, so this time, I’ll be here for you."

"Love you, too, Buffy," she said as she gave me a hug goodbye.

Willow mumbled in some other language and everything became white.It was so bright that it was blinding, but then I was in the Magic Box with a whole bunch of eyes looking at me, and I was home.

"Hi, guys," I said cheerfully.
Mine by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Big Hugs to Tina and Dawnofme! as always! Let me know what you think about it!
Big thanks and big hugs to all those who have reviewd! You make the chapters come faster!
Chapter Two: Mine
 

"What the hell just happened?" Xander exclaimed when he saw me.

"What do you mean?" I asked while being all coy. This could be really fun!

"You just went glowie and all 'Hi, guys.' in the middle of a talk," Anya said.

"Oh, right. I, uhh ...how do I say this." How do you say this?

Xander looked confused. "Say what, Buff?"

Crap, they got me. Guess I'll have to tell them sooner or later.

"Okay, guess I have to just come out and say this." At their expectant looks, I continued, " I just got a vision or something, about the next few years and it looked, well bad." Okay I lied, who cares though? I mean how was I supposed to say that I was from the future? See my problem?

"Did it have anything to do with Glory?" Willow asked with big eyes.

"Yeah, it did. We can kill her when she's in human form." Oh crap! Right no one knew that yet. Damn it!

"What?" Willow said dumbfounded.

"The vision showed me that Ben, you know that doctor at the hospital? Well, yeah, he's Glory so, if we kill him, we kill Glory."

"Oh, good point."

"Yeah, it is. Dawn and I should go home. I need to do a quick sweep of the cemeteries." I know I really don't need to, but after I saw what I was wearing: A pink shirt and skirt, I had to get out of there.

Giles cleaned his glasses as he spoke. "Yes, you probably should go patrol then take a rest. We've all had a long day."

"See ya' later guys."

A choirs of 'byes' followed us out the door.

"Buffy?" Dawn asked as we walked back home.

"Yeah Dawnie?"
"How's Spike doing? How did he look when you saw him? Is he okay? I know you don't like him very much, but it's just that, he's like a big brother to me and...forget it. I didn't say anything." She stared at her feet as she spoke the last part.

"He'll be okay, Dawnie, and it's not that I don't like him it's just that he loves me and well I'm not ready for that 'cause of what just happened with Riley. I do like him though, very much, and after what he's done today..." She looked at me then, smiling a little, so I kept taking. "I think he deserves some of my trust and who knows what that will add up to."

"Good. I think you should go see him tomorrow and tell him that."

"I think I will."

************************************************************************

I slept well and I could've slept for a week; I was so tired, but I wanted to see Spike.

After taking a shower, I found a dark green top and blue jeans to wear. I took Dawn to Giles’ place before heading off to see my reason for being there.

********************************************************************

I was nervous as I got closer to his crypt but, I didn't show it.
I open the door and crept inside,
"Spike?" I call his name, even though hearing or saying it feels like someone's ripping my heart out of my chest.
"Luv? What are you doin' here?" Spike asked, his tone was full of pleasant surprise.

I stood there looking at him. God, behind all the bruises he looked so *young*.. I know that's impossible but he does. However, I still can't keep myself from crying.

"Pet? What's wrong?" He came towards me and placed a hesitant arm around me. With that, I leaned on his chest and started to sob even more.
*Great way to show how strong you are, Buffy!* I thought.

"I had a Slayer vision yesterday, and well, I saw everything and there where a few things about us in there. I watched you die and I wigged out. Sorry."

"Since when do you care if I die, luv?" He inquired.
 
Oh God, this is one stupid vampire; even the past me wouldn't want him dead.Yeah I thought he was arrogant and annoying, but still, I cared about him even then.

"Because, I saw the future, and I saw me and you, This might sound crazy, but we were close, and I felt everything, so when I saw you die... it hurt so I had to see if you were okay." I'll agree that the alibi I came up with is cheesy but hey, I didn't have enough time to come up with a different reasonable answer when I showed up here.

"Well, I'm here aren't I?" He said sadly while his free hand ran through his hair.
 
 
"Yeah, thank God."  I looked up at him while he gently wiped a tear from my face.My hand took hold of his while I traced his beautiful face with the other, and looking into his bluer than blue eyes, there was something different about them from what I remember. They looked more familiar, more recent and, after a moment, I realized not only was this Spike, but it was *my* Spike...

 

************************************************************************

Spike P.O.V
The pain stopped, well not completely. I still feel some pain, but it's more like the day after Glory got done beating on me. Wait. Why am I layin' on stone? I opened my eyes to see...
 
"My crypt?" I thought out loud. Oh bugger! I just realized I'm in Sunnydale; not as a pile o' dust but as vampire pulp. I sniff the air and immediately know where I am.

Sunnydale ,2001, before Buffy's death. I musta' been sent back. Lucky me!
I hear the door open.

"Spike?" She calls my name, but this isn't my Buffy. It can't be even though my nose is telling me otherwise.
 
"Luv? What are you doin' here?" Instead of responding, she cries.

"Pet? What's wrong?" I go toward her and put my arm around her. Much to my surprise, she puts her head on my chest and cries harder. Does she know how much it hurts me to see her cry? I hope I never have to see her cry again...

"I had a Slayer vision yesterday, and well, I saw everything and there where a few things about us in there. I watched you die and I wigged out. Sorry."

She saw everythin'?  Dose that mean even...let's hope not...

"Since when do you care if I die, luv?" I inquired.

"Because, I saw the future, and I saw me and you. This might sound crazy, but we where close, and I felt everything, so when I saw you die... it hurt, so I had to see if you where okay."

This doesn't make any sense at all, maybe she *is* my Buffy.

"Well, I'm here aren't I?" I said sadly. Guess I'm  loves bitch, again!

"Yeah, thank God." She looked up at me and I wiped a tear from her face. Looking in her eyes, they were always able to capture me, but as I look deeper, it hit's me. She *is* my Buffy.
I Found You by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Hi! I'm SO sorry for not updating! School has been evil and my computer has broken like three times so I'm so sorry!
Please let me know what you think!
BIG Thanks to my beta, Dawnofme! and BIG thanks to those who have reviewed!
~Candie
Chapter three: I found You
Buffy P.O.V
 
"Buffy?" He said my name with such wonder that I knew without a doubt that he knew who I was. My heart swelled in my chest with overwhelming warmth and love for him.

"Yeah, it's me." I started to cry for the fourth time in fifteen minutes, but I couldn’t have cared less about that. All that mattered is that the Spike I loved yesterday wasn’t a big pile of dust today.  

"So, you didn' have a Slayer vision then, eh?"

"Yeah, after I realized what just happened--Dawn cried with me--then when Will tried to make me feel better, I remembered exactly what she could do, but, how did you-?"  

"Don't know, pet. All I know is one minuet my insides are turning into liquid, and I'm thinkin' 'bout you and then I popped up here." He spoke quietly, shying away from my eyes.
 
*He was thinking about me? That must be why he came with me. Lord, I love Will's revved up magic.*
 
After a few moments of silence, I asked, "Did you believe me?" He looked at me, with his piercing blue eyes filled with question, so I continued, "When I said...that I...love you, did you believe me?" I looked at him with hope, just like he had looked at me so many times, like he is now.
 
"No. Thought that you we're jus' sayin' it," he said doubtfully again, looking away from my eyes.
 
"I love you, Spike. Don't break my heart *again* by turning me down."  

"You love me? You- you...actually..." His eyes instantly became brighter, and his voice filled with joy and disbelief, even though it was hushed.
 
"Yes, I love you, you dope!" I looked at him as if he had two heads before continuing, " The whole reason I'm here is to make sure that in two years, we won’t end up fighting the First, because if we never fight them, I'll never lose you."
 
"Love you too, pet. Don't worry love, we won't end up fightin' 'em 'cause you won't be dying this time." His eyes burned into mine, and I felt like he could see into my soul. Tearing my eyes away from his, I hugged him tightly. Just like I should.
 
"Really? How can you be sure of that?" I said into his shoulder
 
" 'Member what I said 'bout me savin' you every night?"
 
"Yeah?" I gazed into his eyes
 
" I found a way to never have it happen in the first place."

"By killing Ben?" I asked.
 
"Yeah."
 
"I already told that to the Gang."

With a nod of his head we both stopped talking, but after a few minutes he started to talk again.
 
Where’s Lil' Bit?"
 
"With Giles, I told them that I had a few things to do."
 
"Oh, well I don't wanna be gettin' in your way-" He started to move away but I held him at arms length and cut him off.
 
"Spike! The thing I had to do was see you!"
 
"Oh,"
 
He began to say something else, but stopped because I kissed him instead.
 
Our mouths danced, and we melted into each other. After a few moments, we reluctantly pulled away to let me breathe.
 
"What do we do now?" I spoke after a few moments,"I came back to change history, but it turns out I found what I wanted right here."
 
"Well, we could still change the past and make the future different, better."
 
"I'd like that," I said as I put my head on his shoulder. *At least I know what not to do.* I thought.
 
"Now, what do we tell the gang?" At his sad look, I clarified, " I mean, we can't just go in there all over each other, can we?"
 
"Let's try that. Could be fun to see the look on the Whelp's face."

I laughed a little bit, and nodded my head in agreement. "Can you picture Giles? Oh, and Willow, oh, my God!" I stated laughing more. Spike grabbed me by the arm as we headed down into the tunnels.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Hey, guys." I said smoothly as I entered the Magic Box.

"Hey, Buffy," Dawn said from the table. She looked at me for a long moment,then a huge grin broke out when she saw who I was with. "Spike? Are Buffy and you...?" We nodded and she broke out laughing and said, "Thank God!"
 
"I knew you were going to be happy for us. Where’s everyone?" I said looking around the room and noticing the lack of people.
 
"Willow and Tara are down stairs getting some more stuff."
 
"Okay, we'll wait up here for 'em."
 
We made our way to the table, where Spike sat in a chair and I sat on his lap, listening to Dawn go on about how she knew one day this "just had to happen."
 
"Hey, Dawnie," Willow said before looking at me. " Oh hi, Buffy." She looked at me and then her expression became worried. "Why are you sitting on Spike?"
 
"They're together! For real this time! Isn't that great?" Dawn said bouncing in her seat.
 
"Y-yeah. I'm happy to see that you're over Riley, and onto....Spike. I always knew you where 'bounce-back girl'." Willow smiled at us even though I knew she was worried.
 
"What's going on up-" Tara came in the room as she talked, but stopped when she saw us. She gave me a real smile and simply said, "I-I'm glad you two found each other here." Spike and I where the only two who knew that what she was talking about us being sent back. Just then, I remembered that she could see auras so I wondered if mine now was different then the one from back then.
 
"Thank you Tara," I smiled at her, and she smiled right back.
 
"What's- Tara what do you mean by 'here'?" Willow asked.
 
She turned to face me with an "I'm sorry" look.
 
"Go ahead, you can tell her."
 
"N-no Buffy, you need to be the one to say this; you or Spike..."
 
" 'S 'kay pet, I'm here. Spike whispered softly in my ear.

I knew I was gonna have to tell them sometime, and now was as good a time as any.
 
"It may sound crazy, but,.... I-I was sent back... here... from the...future."
The Rest of the Gang by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the long wait! I honestly am sorry about that--I've been having some blank moments but chappie five is on it's way! Thanks SO much to my beta, Dawnofme--you rock!
Another BIG thanks to everyone who has reviewed it helps get the writers block away! Thanks SO much!
Enjoy!
Candie
"You're what?" Dawn asked with wide eyes.
 
"How is that possible? Is it possible? Tara?" Willow said, bewildered.
 
"It's possible, Will, and it’s the real Buffy and Spike, only not our Buffy and Spike," Tara said calmly.
 
"How can you tell?"
 
Tara smiled shyly, sweeping a lock of hair behind her ear. “I read their auras.”
 
"Whoa! That's so cool! Why did you guys come back though?" Dawn asked with wide,existed eyes.

I didn't know how I'd explain everything so I just said what came to mind.

"Because, where I was we just had this huge fight and Spike died there, saving the world."
I paused and turned my attention to Spike. "Which, by the way, wasn't a very good idea mister!"
Then I turned my attention back to the gang.
"Tara you died a year before, and that was a bad year for everyone. To sum it up, it was really bad. The reason Spike's here with me is because, the previous year, Spike and I dated. It was kept from you guys until I completely screwed everything up, then everyone found out, and no one was happy. That Summer, Spike went and got a soul, for me. Then at the end of the next year that we came from, that's when the big battle hit."

"I was devastated after Spike was gone, so after a little bit of begging, and a whole lot of realization, Will, sent me back in time to fix things with the Spike from this time. Only the Spike from my time is here instead of the one from this time; not that I'm complaining."
 
I finished speaking, but not for long, and this time I spoke quietly.
 
"I wanted to come back and change things because when I told Spike that I loved him, he didn't believe me. I couldn't let another man that I love leave me when I could do something about it. So you see, I'm here to save us from an apocalypse or two and be with the one I love as well."

"That's so cute! At least you have a brain! I never knew when our Buffy and Spike would get together. I'm glad that you guys are; you have my support!" Dawn spoke with a huge smile on her face, and I was glad that she was as happy as me.
 
Tara smiled warmly at us before saying,"You have mine to. I never realized how much you two glow around each other."
 
"I don't know, Buffy, but you're happy, and I like seeing you happy so, as long as your happy, I am too."
 
"Thanks, Will."
 
That’s when I heard Giles, Xander, and Anya come in.
 
"Holy moly!" Anya exclaimed as she entered the room.
 
"What the Hell?" Xander said soon after.
 
Giles didn’t say a thing, but concentrated on cleaning his glasses.
 
Xander threw his arms up in the air before saying, "She's possessed! Or that robot thing? I thought that the robot was gone? What is going on here?"
 
"Calm down, Xand," I said smoothly.
 
"Calm? Calm? You expect me to be calm when you're sitting on Capitan Peroxide? I don't think so, Buff! He's all-"
 
"Shut up, Xander!" I practically roared at him. "I'm not five years old! You can't tell me what to do! Okay? I'm living my life, and you know what? You are just going to have to deal with this!" I glared, letting my eyes show the fire inside.
 
"For God's sake, Xander, you never know when to shut your mouth," Anya said dryly.
 
"Buffy," Giles spoke quietly, " Are you ill?"
 
"No!" I jumped from Spike's lap, pulling him up with me. "Look." I paused to regroup my thoughts. "Sorry about the little 'insane acting Buffy' episode but, there's a good reason for it. Sit down guys; it's a lot to take in."

 "Why sit?" Xander asked, annoyed.
 
"Sit, " I said firmly. Then, as if knowing that he wouldn't win, he sat down.
 
"Listen up. I'm from the future. I gave these guys the abbreviated version of how I got here. Now we're gonna tell you everything. Giles, Xand, Anya, listen closely and wait till the end for questions...got it? Good. Now, lets start with the everything telling..."  
As I began, I held Spike's hand for support.
 
Spike and I told them everything that was important and nothing that would be inappropriate for Dawn to hear. They eventually got the whole story-- absolutely everything--and the story of the last apocalypse made Tara and Dawn tear up as well as it did to me.
 
"Wow, that was....holy crap....Buffy! I always knew that you where mean to Spike, but that? It sounds like you had more then just one bitchy moment." Willow immediately realized that Dawn was in the room and corrected herself. "I mean, that you definitely weren't the nicest person on Earth."
 
"I agree with you. But as I said, coming back from Heaven really takes a toll on your judgment. Like for example, when I was being mean, I thought I was doing the right thing. My mind was screwed up...I think I might have needed therapy."
 
"What would you have said to the shrink, luv? Somethin' like: 'I died during the summer , and I was ripped from Heaven -- oh, did I mention that I'm a Vampire Slayer?' They'd send you to the nuthouse, pet."
 
"Point taken." I said turning my head to face Spike.

Xander put his shoulder to a book case and ran a hand through his hair before saying, "I still can't imagine everything that--I left Anya at the alter?"  
"Yeah, those last few months weren't good for anyone. I'm glad we get to make it happier, or try to anyway."
 
"Spike? Do you still have your soul?" Dawn asked quietly.
 
"Dunno, Bit. I imagine I do. Haven't really thought of that."
 
Tara got up from her place at the counter and said, "You still have it, Spike.Your soul's there."
 
"How can you tell, Glinda?" Spike inquired.
 
"Your aura’s different with a soul. It glows with a light outline, but yours has a white light surrounding it, like Buffy's. It's the one of a champion..."
 
"That's a good thing; I suppose."
 
"You think so? I, for one, think it'd be really bad if you fought for it and then 'poof' it was gone." Dawn made a emphasis on the "poof" with her hands.
 
Giles spoke up for the first time."Well, back to business then. Do you know where to find Ben? I believe we should get this over with as soon as possible."
 
"Giles! How can you be so selfish? They just got back from saving the world and almost losing each other. Let them at least have a day off," Anya said with feeling.
 
"No, he's right. We need to get to work. But, we don't have to kill him; just send him to another dimension or something. Could you do that, Wills?" I asked.

"Yeah. Tara, wanna help me?"
 
Tara got up and nodded. "Sure. We're gonna need something strong to send a Hell God out of this dimension."
 
"Then I suggest you get started." Giles spoke while sinking into a chair and rubbing his eyes.
 
"On it. Dawn, up for bookage?" Willow handed Dawn a book as she spoke
 
"Might as well. See ya guys!" Dawn jumped out of the chair and started to look for more books.
 
"Bye, Bit."
 
"Well, Spike and I are gonna take that offer for a day off. I don't think I've slept well in three days. C'mon Spike, lets go home. Bye guys."
 
"See ya, Rupes, Whelp, Anya,"
 
We left through the tunnels under the Magic Box hand-in-hand, heading home to sleep off the war with the First.
End Notes:
How did ya like it? Please let me know! :D

Candie
Heart to Heart by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't posted lately!! I've been all crazy with camp and preparing for middle school but chappie six is almost done and theres going to be 10-15 chapters in this story so not everything will be going as planed :D

Hugs to you all who have reviewd I LOVE YOU GUYS! and a BIG thanks to DawnofMe for her awsome beta skills!!!

Candie
Chapter 5 Heart to Heart
Once we got home, we sat in the living room, turned on the T.V. and watched an old movie but once I settled in his arms, I was asleep--cuddled quite nicely there in his arms. I slept soundly until Dawn came home with someone and they talked in hushed voices, careful not to wake us up apparently.

When the noise subsided however, I went immediately back into a deep slumber.

The next morning, I woke to the smell of pancakes and the sound of chatter from the kitchen. Spike wasn't laying next to me, so I rolled off the couch and went to see what was going on.

 

"Mornin', love," Spike said from the stove.

 

"You cook? How come I didn't know that?"

 

"You never asked, pet."

 

Dawn smiled at me and said, "Yeah I was getting hungry. There wasn't any thing in the cabinets, and since Spike was up, I asked him if we could make pancakes."

 

"Oh..." I sat at the counter before saying," What day is it? Monday, right?"

Dawn got some paper plates,knifes forks and the other things needed for pancakes and left into the dining room with Spike and me following behind, before she said, "Yep. Xand is gonna pick me up."

 

"Goodie,"

 

"So what happened last time we where eating breakfast today?" Dawn asked, but soon paused and looked confused.

Spike and I shared a look, but soon decided that we shouldn't say anything.

 

"Not telling, Dawnie. I don't know if I should. I mean, us being here has already screwed up history and for that I won't say anything."

 

Dawn got a pancake and smothered it in syrup, cut it up and played with it for a minute and then said, "So this whole Glory thing--It won't be a problem anymore right?"

 

"No worries Bit. Once we get rid of her--or him," Spike paused, pondering some thought, but after awhile he just went with it, " them, it should be a smooth ride...mostly."

 

I agreed with him, not wanting to bring anything else up at the moment.

 

"So, we'll be okay?" Dawn asked shyly.

 

"Yeah," I said, looking right at her, "we'll be just fine." I smiled over at Spike and took his hand and held it tightly.

Just a few moments later, Xander came to pick Dawn up.

*********

Dawn wasn't gone for five minutes when I heard the phone ring. I quickly got up to answer it.

 

"Hello?" I asked.

 

"Buffy, good I got a hold of you. Willow and Tara have found a spell that would take Glory out of this dimension," Giles told me dryly.

 

"Where would she be sent?" I asked.

 

"They don't know where it'll send her, but they suspect that it will be a dimension that she cannot escape from. "

 

"Good. Do Spike and me need to be there?"

 

"Only if you want to be. We don't expect any trouble."

 

"Where are they doing the spell? Is it gonna be at your house or the Magic Box?

 

"The Magic Box. Will you two be there?" Giles asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"See you soon."

 

"Bye," I said as I hung up the phone.

 

"What did the Watcher have to say?" Spike inquired.

 

"Just that Willow and Tara have the spell and they're going to do it soon. We don't have to be there but--"

 

"--you need to see it to really know that this time it'll be different?" Spike finished for me.

 

"Yeah," I said, coming into his arms for a hug.

 

"Let's go then, love." Spike got a blanket and put it over his head as we ran for the sewers.

*****************

"Hey, guys," I said as I came into the Magic Box .

 

"Hey." Tara smiled. “We're just about to start."

 

"Glory doesn't need to be here for this. She'll just disappear from this dimension," Giles explained.

 

"That should save us some trouble," I said.

Spike and me went and sat down across the room. I held his hand tightly because I knew that this would change our lives.

 

Willow and Tara lit some candles and incense, poured some things over a bowl, and chanted:



“World walls bend to our will, hear our command. Take Glorifougs out of our space, take her to a place where time is none and where she cannot escape. Send her to Strangeltion and keep her there!"

 

There was a loud roar and then absolute silence...I felt a surge go through my body, then as it left mine, I saw look on



Spike's face and I knew that he felt it too.

 

All I could possibly utter was,"Oh. My. God."

 

"You can say that again, love." Spike said breathlessly.

 

"Did..." I couldn't finish my sentence. Then, I saw. I saw everything that happened in my past be what seemed to be rewound. The day of Spike's death was played backwards in what I thought was slow motion, then everything before it, but, instead of going to my death, it stopped. We did it. We changed the future. I looked at Spike and he looked at me and we both broke out in huge grins.

 

"We did it!" I jumped up and hugged Spike tightly--then I kissed him.

 

Tara looked over at me and asked,"Is it over? Is the future changed?"

 

"Yeah," I said happily. Now I knew everything would be okay.

 

Giles cleaned his glasses while saying,"Well, yes, um, I'm quite glad."

 

Spike gazed at me lovingly and he spoke almost silently,"Yeah, you're not the only one who's glad, Rupes."

 

I laughed. "No, he's not."

 

"Congratulations, guys! It's good to see a happy ending." Willow smiled.

 

"Not the ending, Will. It's just the beginning." I smiled back at her, then at Spike. I felt happy. Really actually happy.

 

"You guys should go tell Dawn that everything is going to be okay," Tara suggested.

 

I almost laughed with joy. "Alright, bye guys. See you later!"

 

A choir of "bye"'s followed us out. We ran to the sewers that lead to the house, and for once, I looked froward to tomorrow...
End Notes:
Please review I LOVE to know what you guys think!!
A New Begining by spuffyroxmysox
Author's Notes:
Hey guys, I think last time I updated was last summer O_o I'm sorry, I've been working on my book that's going to be published soon, this chapter has been written for awhile so, I'm going to post it and try to finish the story :)

xKandyix {Candie}
A New Beginning

I could feel it through-out my being. The rest of our lives would be different. Life would be good--for once.

We where in the sewers now, so I leaned against Spike and held on to him tightly. I wouldn't lose him--ever again.

A smile spread across my face; a smile of hope. I stopped and Spike did too. I hugged him and said,

"I can't believe it. Our time line has completely changed. I wonder if we'll get pulled back into our present."

"I bet so, pet, I just dunno when."

"Me either, but at least we'll be there together."

"Yeah. Together this time 'round"

I leaned into his side as we came near the end of the tunnels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home, I saw Dawn studying, but when she saw us, she looked up at us expectantly.

"So...?" She asked.

I ran over and hugged her and told her quietly, "We did it!"

"We're going to be okay? Glory 's gone?" She looked right into my eyes with an unreadable expression.

"Yeah, we're going to be okay."

"Thank God!" She said as she hugged me tightly, then got up and hugged Spike.

"Come over here Buffy." She opened her arm and gestured for me to come over, so I did. We shared a big group hug.

"I have a family now. More than just a big sister and a good friend. I actually have, well, a Mom and Dad now. I love you guys." She let go and went back to studying.

I hugged Spike for a good minute and pondered what she said.
After a moment I realized that, yes, we are a family, and we will always will be.

"We love you too, Dawn, and you're right, we are a family." I smiled at her lovingly. Ever since Mom died, I thought of Dawn as my daughter. I guess it was because she was made from me, but now, it's like she really is my daughter. Like she's mine to look after, even more so now that the Glory fiasco is over.

Spike pulled me into his side and said, "Sis is right Bit, we are a family."

I smiled at his words; they put even more hope in me.

"How about we all go out for dinner tonight?" Spike suggested.

Dawn looked excited, and she practically bounced out of her seat while saying,
"Yeah! Can we Buffy?"

"Why not?" I agreed. After all, I haven't been out in months.

"Right then. Bit finish your homework and then, at sunset we'll go."

Dawn smiled widely, "Okay!"

"Need any help, Dawnie?" I asked.

"Nope, this stuff is pretty easy, you two go do what ever you guys do. I'll be fine right here."

"All right," I said as I fallowed Spike out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


A few hours later, Dawn, Xander, Giles, Willow, Tara, Spike and I where all out at Friendly's restaurant, eating and celebrating a new beginning.

"This is great, we get a smooth ride. Well, for awhile anyway," Xander spoke.

I laughed a little and said, "Yup! We get to have a happy life, and possibly a more or less normal one, but I'm really happy that we all get to live our lives to the fullest, and not worry about our impending doom!"

Giles smiled warmly, "Yes, quite."

I felt so warm inside; like things where going to be okay, and that maybe, just maybe, we wouldn't be the only ones left standing. That those teen girls that died in the battle were going to be able to live normal teen lives and worry about who wore what in class today instead of worrying about how to get a blood stain off their shoulder.

"So," Anya started, "there won't be any more impending doom? We all could get married and have kids without worrying about dying the next instant?"

I stared at her blankly for a moment, but Spike looked at me then back at her and said, "Yeah."

"Good," she said proudly.

"Buffy?" Dawn asked.

Looking up, I replied to her, "Yes?"

"I was thinking, we never really get to go out like this and it feels normal, but sorta boring at the same time, and that makes me wonder. Will we still have some excitement in our lives?"

I sighed, "Dawn, just because Glory's gone, it doesn't mean there won't be any more trouble. I'm still The Slayer, so we still might have an apocalypse or two."

"Right," was all she said.

Spike spoke up, "Don't worry bit. The biggest thing that we needed to avoid is gone, so the world won't end for at least two years."

"That was calming," Dawn said as she looked at her food.

"Dawn, we'll be just fine," Tara comforted her.

"Yeah, Dawnie, no one else we love will die, I'm sure of it," Willow spoke calmly.

"Okay, I'm just...I don't want to say goodbye to anyone I love ever again," Dawn said.

"You won't," I said firmly. "You won't. We're going to make sure of it."

"Thanks, Buffy,"

I kissed her hair and said, "No problem, Dawnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the evening was filled with fun and laughter. Once we got home, Dawn went straight to bed and I followed soon after.

"You coming?" I asked Spike.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna make sure every thing's locked up. Even though most things could come in anyway, I don't want to have to worry about the human world, too."

"Okay," I said as I ran up the stairs.
Five minutes later I was cuddled in Spike's arms, sleeping but, a familiar voice soon woke me up.

"Buffy, Spike, wake up."

Spike shot up and I was awake soon after. We both looked ahead and saw,

"Mom?" I asked.

"Joyce?" Spike questioned.

"Buffy, Spike, it's good too see you two together."

"Yeah, it's good to be together," I said.

"Well, it's time for me to get to the point." She cupped her hands together as she spoke.

I looked at her nervously. "What point Mom?"

She looked at us both warmly and said, "Spike, you where such a hero in that last battle, and I think that you should get a reward. Actually you both deserve something. Buffy, honey, I know that awhile ago you wanted a normal life, but I can't give you that as your reward. Spike, I know that you love my daughter and you want to be able to help her when you have to, so I can't give you the chance to be human because that would take away the ability you have to protect her, but, instead, I can give you both something equally as amazing."

"What is it Joyce?" Spike asked, amazed.

"Children, "she said calmly.
End Notes:
Did you like it? :)
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=30057