Meiki by spikeluv84
Summary: Sequel to Agapi Mou! 5 years later! What would happen if a spell was cast and Buffy forgot everything of her Sunnydale life?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3870 Read: 4054 Published: 02/02/2009 Updated: 03/03/2009

1. 1 by spikeluv84

2. 2 by spikeluv84

3. 3 by spikeluv84

1 by spikeluv84
Author's Notes:
this is a WIP! hope u like!
"I swear I'm gonna kill you Slayer!"growled Spike.

Buffy rolled her eyes. "It's just a little morning sickness!"

"Yea, that means no patrolling, no fighting demons, and no bloody coffee!" Racing up behind her, he grabbed her Starbucks cup and threw it away.

Buffy stopped cold and glared at him. "You threw away my Starbucks."

Spike's nostrils flared as he glared down at her. "Damn right I did."

Buffy's mouth pinched tight and she threw a punch at him. "That was decaf you moron!"

Spike ducked under her swingand came up laughing. "It's still bad for lil' Billy."

Buffy held up a hand and turned away. "I'm so not naming my child Billy."

Spike growled. "Our child."

Buffy smiled at him and continued to walk away. "Yes, our child."

Spike came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Looking over her shoulder at her body, he leered. Palming her stomach, he caressed the slight rounding. Buffy rolled her eyes at him and stood there.

Ever since they'd found out that they were pregnant, Spike just couldn't stop touching. She couldn't even change in front of him anymore. His gaze would immediately drop to her stomach and he'd get growly. He almost maimed the mailman for giving her a once over yesterday.

Five years had passed since Sunnydale was destroyed. They had lost a few more Slayers, gained a few more. Kennedy had been put in charge of the secretive training school they'd set up. Dawn had went into Watchter's training, much to her delight. From Giles' description, there wasn't much left of Bath's boutiques. Willow had transcended past normal witchcraft. She now ran a coven of 'higher' witches. She practically was part of the Goddess, or so Buffy was told.

Xander...well Xander never really got over Anya's death. For a while after he came back, he'd went into seclusion. Every once in a while, late at night, she'd find him drunk in the kitchen. Most times Spike was with him. They would be sitting on the floor, quietly talking. Xander would mostly be crying. In the morning, he would be gone. No evidence to be found.

Then one day, she found him on the beach with Cho-Ahn. They were sitting side by side, staring at the ocean.

She had later learned from Spike that they had much in common. The Bringers had killed her entire family. Slaughtered them. They'd also killed her Watcher. Now having an excellent grasp of English, thanks to 'Pretty Spike', they had much to talk about.

Everyone still got a kick out of his nickname. She was only allowed to call him that though. Not even Buffy could use it. Xander had joked about it one day and Spike nearly beat him. She had asked Cho-Ahn about it but she'd just shrugged. When she'd asked Spike, he had mumbled something about the first Slayer he'd killed. Buffy had let it go.

Nowadays, Xander helped out tactically at the school. His memories of 'soldier guy' had really stuck. He had refused to live at the Summers house and bunked at the school instead.

From reports from Giles, Faith and Wood was overseeing the European side of things. Andrew chipped in every so often, as an assistant. Needless to say, he was a glorified punching bag along with Watcher in training.

Now, with half the team covering Europe and the other half in America, things finally seemed to be pulling together.

Buffy grimaced as Spike palmed her stomach again. She had a feeling it was going to be a long pregnancy.

"Spike!" she whined, shaking her shoulders.

Spike pouted. "What? I'm just showing love to my knocked up momma!" He curled his tongue up at her, which caused her to giggle.

"Oh that's nice! Knock me up and then crow about it! Like your ego needs anymore inflation," she joked.

Spike got a twinkle in his eye and lightly thrusted his hips at her.

Buffy stepped away, pointing a finger at him. "That doesn't need it either!" She began walking back up the path and Spike laughed as he joined her.

As they neared the house, Buffy yelped as Spike picked her up. Clutching at his shoulders, she smacked at him. Spike retaliated by pretending to drop her. "Hey! What's the big idea?" she yelled.

Spike chuckled as he carried her up the steps. "Sorry love. I just realized that I never did carry you over the threshold."

Buffy blushed as he carried her in the house and then towards the stairs. Clutching his shoulders harder, she frowned. "Threshold has been crossed Spike. You can put me down now."

Spike smirked and went towards their bedroom. "How bout we christen the bed?"

Buffy blushed but didn't say a word as their bedroom door closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how's the Buffster doing today?" asked Xander. Buffy smiled as he handed her an ax.

"Don't think so," stated Spike, snatching it from her hand. She frowned, then grimaced, as he handed her a plain ol' stake instead.

"Spike! I can handle an ax!," she protested.

"Not while you're pregnant, you're not!" Glaring at her, he turned away to the trainees and helped them through their motions.

Buffy sent a pleading look to Xander, who held up his hands in surrender. "He knows where I sleep and I'm not butting in."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Coward," she muttered.

"Sane," he replied. Sighing, he looked over the new recruits that had arrived the day before. All in all, he was in charge of about fifty girls weaponry. "This group looks good. Lots of dirty fighters." Rubbing his hands together, he joined Spike on the floor.

Buffy sighed and sat herself down on the bench beside the weapons table. Being pregnant was such a killjoy sometimes. Spike wouldn't let her handle any of the weapons, only a stupid stake. He watched her like a hawk, making sure she didn't get tired. He even made her cut back on her training! If everything had been normal, she would have thrown a fit! But she saw that look he got in his eye when he didn't think she was watching. Even after all these years, he continued to look at her in awe. Most of the time she basked, but at times like these, she wanted to give him a swift kick in the ass to remind him of just who she was.

Looking up, she inhaled and quickly dodged the sword that came her way. Looking back towards the group, she picked out the one who'd thrown it by the absolute terror on her face. Sighing, she stood up and pulled it out of the wall. Approaching the floor, she almost felt bad for the girl. She looked like she was going to pass out and rightly so. Spike was in her face, yelling, with Xander not far behind. The other girls had scrambled away and went to the other side of the room. The girl was on her own.

"I ought to tear your neck out!" Spike yelled. Xander stood behind him, glaring at her.

Buffy wasn't suprised the girl hadn't wet her pants already. She looked a minute away though. Coming around the group, she pointed the sword towards the ceiling. Putting her hand on Spike's shoulder, she gently nudged him away. He looked a little takenback but stepped back, sending the new Slayer deadly glares. Turning to the girl, she stared her down. "What's your name?" she asked.

"E-Eloise," she replied, a soft Southern twang to her voice.

Buffy sharply brought the sword point down to her throat. "Well Eloise, the first thing a Slayer learns is always, always have control of your weapon. If you don't, you'll be just another dead girl they write about in the papers." Gesturing towards Spike with the sword, she asked, "You see those men?"

Eloise nodded stiffly.

"Well those two men know more about these weapons then you ever will. One has killed more people then you could ever dream about and the other has helped me kill more demons then hopefully you will ever see. So when they get in your face and scare the shit out of you, believe me, you will deserve it. Are we clear?"

The girl nodded, blushing, shooting scared eyes at the two men.

Arching a brow at the girl, she waited until she took back her sword.

Walking away from her, she smiled at the guys, as she walked towards the door. "Have fun."

They stared after her, silent. Xander clapped Spike on the back. "I love the way she makes us out to be bogeymen," he joked, smiling.

Spike nodded slowly. "Yeah. Herself being the leader." Arching an eyebrow at Xander, he smirked. "Let's go scare a few more bints huh?"

Xander clapped his together and went towards the huddle of girls.
2 by spikeluv84
“What do you mean he left?!” exclaimed Buffy.

“He's not comin' here!” exclaimed Spike, shaking his finger. His pacing sped up.

“Well Buffy...he is a grown man. I can't rightly control him,” said Giles softly.

“Yes you can! Sit. On. Him.” she replied.

“Well, he said he wanted to be there for the big day. He wants to help. And you know how he is with--”

“Tell him to send a card!” she urged.

“Bloody hell!” exclaimed Spike, running his hands over his hair.

“Buffy. He's already left. I couldn't stop him. He'll most likely be there before the day is out.”

Buffy whimpered and looked to Spike.

Spike frowned and took the phone out of her hand. “Listen Rupes. We'll cut him off and send him back. He's bloody well not staying here! Not for five months!”

Xander, alarmed by the yelling, ran into the living room, doughnut in hand. “W'as the matter?” he asked, with a full mouth.

Buffy looked like she was going to start crying. Turning to Spike, she buried her head in his shoulder.

“Buffy? Spike? Listen, if you can send him back, do so. If you can't, I suggest just letting him help. He claimed to want to docu-”

“No! No bloody filming!” exlaimed Spike. Hanging up the phone, he patted Buffy's back and sighed. This was going to be hell.

“Uh...hello? What's going on?” repeated Xander.

Spike swallowed and looked at Xander. “Andrew's coming.”

Xander's mouth dropped and he turned back to the kitchen. “I need a beer.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

The knock at the door caused everyone to panic. Buffy took off upstairs and Xander ran out the back door. That left Spike.

Swearing revenge, he took a deep sigh before opening the door. “Hello Andrew.”

Andrew stared at him for a minute in awe. Closing his mouth, he smiled wide. “Spike! So great to see you! How've you been?”

Spike held up a hand but was pushed aside as Andrew pushed his way in. He watched dumbfounded as the boy sat his bags down in the entryway. Pulling a shopping back out of his top bag, he swung back to Spike. “I brought English toffee! I thought Buffy might have a sweet tooth.”

“I'll give you a tooth,” grumbled Spike.

Setting the bag down, he put his hands on his hips. Looking towards the stairs, he asked, “So how is our gestating Slayer? Any complications? Urges? Mood swings?”

Spike thought to that afternoon and sighed. “I can think of a couple.”

Andrew stroked his chin. “Hmmm, do you know the causes? I'd like to see if there's any patterns. I brought my camera along--”

“No! No bloody camera!” exclaimed Spike. He swore the boy wasn't going to last five minutes. Someone was going to kill him. Preferably himself.

Andrew threw up his hands. “Spike...this is undocumented history! The Slayer pregnant by a Vampyre! One who has changed and become a force for good!”

“Not feeling so good right now,” he growled.

Andrew rolled his eyes and picked up his bags. “Well, I'm sorry you feel that way Spike. This time is very important. If you're going to be so moody, maybe we should talk later. Now, would you please show me to my room?”

Spike glared at him. He'd show him moody. He wanted to send him flying right back out the door, compliments of his boot to his ass. Stalking past him, he glowered. “Try filming Buffy and I'll laugh while she breaks your bloody camera.”

Andrew gave him a nervous grin. “No need to be hostile Spike. You won't even know I'm here.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy groaned and flopped down on their bed. “He's cooking! English food!”

Spike glanced up from his book. “W'as that love?”

Gesturing towards the door, Buffy groaned again. “Andrew! I went downstairs because I was hungry. He took the chocolate out of my hand and told me that he was fixing duck! Duck! I don't like duck!”

“Have you ever had duck?” asked Spike mildly.

Buffy rolled her eyes. “No! But I've never had the urge to see what Daffy tastes like! I want my chocolate!” she pouted.

Spike turned a page and sighed. “Chocolate's not good for you anyway. Too much caffiene.”

Buffy slowly looked at him. “Don't you dare agree with him! He told me to try some black pudding! Black! Pudding!” Shuddering, she rolled away and started digging into her side drawer. “Ah-ha!” she exclaimed. Spike watched with interest as she unwrapped a Hershey bar. Taking a big bite, she moaed and leaned back against her pillows. His eyebrows flew upward as she started groaning and licking her fingers.

“Pet...it's just chocolate,” he mused, grinning.

Buffy moaned again. “No. It's not just chocolate. It's Hershey chocolate!” She frowned and smacked at Spike's hand as he reached for it. “Mine,” she growled.

Spike pouted and blinked his eyes at her. “I just want a little piece.” Buffy looked at her bar, then back to him. Spike stuck his lip out farther.

Sighing, she rolled her eyes. “Fine,” she groused. Tearing off half a piece, she handed it to him.

Spike looked at the piece in his hand, then back at her. She blinked innocent eyes at him and took another bite. Faster than she could blink, Spike pulled it from her hand. “Hey!”

Spike held it out of reach as she lundged for it. “You know what they say about chocolate Pet?” he asked, eyes sparkling.

“Take it away from a pregnant Slayer and die?”

Spike chuckled and flipped her back over. She landed on her back with a sigh, then folded her arms. Spike leaned over her and pushed his piece into her mouth. “They say that it releases the same endorphines as sex.” Buffy blushed and smiled. Spike arched an eyebrow. “Want to test it out?”

Leaning down, he captured her bottom lip and sucked on it. Chuckling softly, he repositioned himself over her and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Buffy sighed as he twined his tongue with hers, sucking the melting chocolate into his own mouth. Buffy grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer. Pulling back, he smacked his lips together. “You know, I'm beginning to like chocolate myself.” Smiling down at her, he went back for the chocolate bar but paused.

Buffy frowned as he tilted his head softly, then jumped off the bed. Pulling his shirt off, he backed away towards the door. “Where are you going?” she asked, confused.

Spike flicked his tongue out at her as he backed away. “Andrew brought toffee.”

Buffy shook her head, confused.

Spike rubbed his hands together. “Wanna see how fast they melt?”

Buffy laughed and threw a pillow at him as he went out the door.

~~~~~~~~

“Kanjo mune naozarini kinen. Ura shi juusan. Kassha superu hitoshirenu”

The witch laughed as the smoke turned black and disapated. “Let's have fun.”
End Notes:
Translation: She will neglect memory. Back times thirteen. Block spell unseen.
3 by spikeluv84
Author's Notes:
sorry this took so long! Muse didn't really wanna work w/ me and this new tatt kind of killed typing for a while. hope u like!!
Buffy awoke Tuesday morning with a big yawn. Rubbing her eyes, she peeked them open and stared at the wall. After a few seconds, she frowned and stared harder. That wasn't her wallpaper. Her wallpaper was yellow. This was a green foamy color. Tensing, she looked at her sidetable and noted that her clock was gone. She didn't remember it breaking. Where could it be? Throwing the cover back, she sat up and looked around. This wasn't her room! Where were her posters? Where were her stuffed animals? Where were her new clothes that her Dad had bought her at Neimann's?

Jumping out of bed, she ran a hand over her hair and paused. What had happened to her hair? Pulling it towards her face, she almost screamed. It was shorter and most of the blond was gone! Running to her mirror, she stared at a person that she didn't know. Her babyfat was gone, her face was leaner and older. Reaching out, she touched the mirror hesitantly. Backing away from her mirror, she noted that her whole body was different. Her breasts were smaller, her body was leaner and her nails were horrible!! Her brand new manicure was gone and they were bitten down to the quick! Running her hands down her body, she paused at the slight swelling at the bottom of her stomach. It felt odd. Hard but soft at the same time. What had happened to her?

Looking around the room in confusion, she almost wanted to scream. She didn't know where she was, she didn't look the way she was supposed to look, and she wanted out! Buffy jumped and almost screamed as the bedroom door opened. She stared as a half-naked, totally-in-need-of-a-tan, blond man walked through. Closing the door softly, he smiled at her and walked towards her. “Good morning Pet.” Reaching out to her, he grasped her, pulling her close. Buffy's head jerked back as he leaned down for a kiss.

Spike smiled at the wide-eyed expression on her face. “Still suffering from the sickness?” he asked, palming her belly.

Buffy jumped back from his touch. “Si-sickness?” She didn't know what was going on. Feeling oddly lightheaded, she shook it and focused on the strange man. He acted like he knew her. Intimately. She knew that wasn't possible! She was saving herself for the day Tyler finally got off his ass and got serious. Hopefully by Homecoming!

Spike titled his head, a curious look on his face. “Are you alright baby? You seem a little...off?”

Buffy backed away. “Yeah...and you seem a little British.” She continued to back away as Spike chuckled.

“Look, I know you told to me stop worrying and I'm promise I will.” Giving her a leering smile, he reached for her again.

Stumbling away from him, she fell against the curtains. Latching onto them, she shoved them away to get to the window. Sunlight spilled into the room as she frantically worked for the lock. She'd been kidnapped. That was it. She'd been kidnapped and now she was stuck in a strange room with a half-naked man who was obviously wanting to have sex with her. She had to get away and find her mom!

She screamed as hands grabbed at her shoulders. “Pet, what are you doing?” She didn't answer as she tried pushing him away with one hand. The man continued to grab at her. “Buffy!”

“Get away from me!” she yelled. Swinging her arm out, she hit him in the face and pushed past him as he went to his knees. Reaching the door, she slammed it open and was confronted with a wall full of pictures. They were of her and people she didn't know. Including the pale blond man. They were all smiling. She didn't know any of these people. Where was she? There were pictures of her with a birthday cake, hugging a younger girl. Her and a redhead, hugging a brunette guy. A picture of her and blondie kissing. That one almost choked her. They were kissing!

As she stumbled down the hall, the one at the very end stopped her. There was a picture of a sonogram framed on the wall. Someone had wrote “Little Billy” across the top with white marker. Palming her stomach softly, she whimpered and stepped away. She was pregnant? How? Where was she? Looking down, she noted that she couldn't feel her feet. Staring at them, she watched as they moved but she couldn't feel them.

“Buffy?” asked that British guy. He was behind her, staring at her.

Looking towards him, she began to sob. “Where am I? Who are you?” Spike reached for her hesitatnly. She backed away, shaking her head.

“Buffy...what's wrong? You know who I am,” he said softly.

Buffy shook her head again and then she did something she'd never done.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted.

~~~~~~~~

Spike almost screamed as Buffy slumped to the floor. Running to her, he slowly picked her up and craddled her to his chest. His mind spun in circles at what to do. She'd been fine when they'd went to bed the night before. Now she doesn't know him.

It made no sense. Who would do this? No one around knew who she was. Their beach front home wasn't teaming with demons. Besides training, their small section of town was quiet. Who? Who? Spike turned a circle in hall, holding Buffy to his chest, mind spinning. What could he do?

Putting his hand to her stomach, he felt and listened to the baby. The baby was fine. The baby was there.

Where was Buffy? Where had she gone?

Holding her close, he went back into their room and slid her back into bed. Biting his lip, he stared down at her. He wouldn't cry. He had to be strong.

His will almost broke.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled a chair up and sat down beside the bed. Holding his head in his hands, he took deep breaths. He had to be strong for Buffy. He had to find out why she didn't know him.

Letting out a weak chuckle, he stared at her sleeping form. He suddenly wanted to scream. Just roar and scream and fight. Why did it always seem that Fate wanted to fuck him over in the end? Everything had been going perfect. Five years perfect. Now that bitch Fate wanted to raise her head and toss him over. Well, he was about to tell her to piss off, with his big black boot in the foot of her ass.

He was going to fix this. He wasn't loosing her again.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=33595