Green Beer Good by CallMeKitten
Summary:
*****NOMINATED FOR BEST SMUT ***** St. Patty's Day drinking at the Bronze leads the Scoobies down a path not taken.. as the drinks flow, the naughtier they get :P
Categories: Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 9559 Read: 17906 Published: 02/16/2009 Updated: 03/16/2009

1. Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten

2. Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten

3. Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten

4. Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten

5. Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten

Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
If group sex is icky to you DO NOT READ!
Thanks to Lauriel for the fabulous beta job :) *mwah* SPECIAL THANKS TO EDGEHEAD for the fabulous banner :)
Chapter 1
The inside of the Bronze was decorated with hundreds of shamrocks, on every possible surface. The crowd was packed in tight and everyone appeared to be having a great time. Loud conversations, green beer, and leprechaun hats were everywhere. Buffy was happy that she had managed to get the whole gang to go out together and all seemed to be getting along. Everyone was in good spirits and they had managed to get a table off to the side, with enough room for everyone. She smiled as she looked over at Spike, who was looking at her lustfully. He had been surprised that she had invited him out, but a little disappointed she had invited everyone as well.

They all sat around the table; Buffy, Spike, Willow, Xander, Oz, Anya, and Willow’s new friend Tara. Several pitchers of green beer were on the table, and everyone’s glasses were being refilled, as soon as the level dropped. The conversation turned to innuendo quickly as the alcohol flowed.

Spike had refused to drink the cheap green beer, and had ordered a bottle Jack delivered to the table. Soon, everyone was drinking shots along with him. Buffy was wearing a sweater, low cut enough to show a peek of an emerald green bra that just matched her eyes. Spike had noticed much earlier in the evening and couldn’t keep his eyes off of that lace. He imagined that she was probably wearing a matching thong under those low cut jeans as well. His jeans tightened at the thought.

Buffy looked around the table and smiled. Everyone was having a great time, and getting thoroughly wasted. Talk turned from work and daily crap to sex and innuendo, as the evening wore on.

Willow was surprised to see Oz show up. She wasn’t aware he was even back in town, and was uncomfortable at the thoughts running through her head. She had invited her new friend, Tara, the shy but beautiful blond at her side as what she thought might actually be a date. But now, with Oz there, looking at her the way he was, she was confused. She knew how hot she got being with a man, or at least Oz. Now looking at Tara, she felt similar tingles down below. Could she cross that line and be with Tara? Looking back at Oz, she had no idea.

Xander was trying his hardest not to look at the green lace on Buffy’s sun kissed chest. He could imagine running his fingertips along the swell of her breast, just under the lace, inching toward what he knew would be a hardened nipple. He could feel Anya glare on the back of his head. Anya was a beautiful woman, but Buffy was a goddess. Tearing his eyes away from Buffy’s chest, he turned his head to see Anya’s hurt look. He reached out to her thigh, but she pulled away before he could reach her. He would pay for his daydreaming later.

Oz normally didn’t drink. Tonight however was a different story. He was very uncomfortable with the way he had broken things off with Willow, and was wondering what exactly her relationship with the quiet beauty sitting next to her. They definitely had an attraction to each other. As he emptied his mug, his thoughts turned to the fun he could have with them both. He touched himself under the table, and stifled a soft moan.

Anya looked around the table at the group of friends. She was irritated with Xander’s drooling over Buffy. Looking at Buffy, she noticed the green lace herself. Her mind went directly to what it would be like to touch that breast covered in lace. To squeeze it, taste it. Shaking her head, she looked over at Spike, who was absorbed in Buffy’s every movement. She could see the lust in his eyes, and found she was not jealous, but turned on. Spike was built like a god, which was no secret. She could only imagine tracing the muscular ripples of his body with her tongue. At that, she shifted in her chair, aware of the moisture pooling in her panties.

Tara was not accustomed to going out, let alone with a group. She was not sure what to expect when Willow had invited her. Meeting Willow had opened her eyes and mind to the possibilities of being with a woman. She had never been with a man or a woman. Willow was gorgeous. Her red hair shined in even the lowest light. Her alabaster skin was the most flawless she had ever seen. She blushed when she realized she was staring at Willow’s rosy red mouth, wanting to taste her. As she looked away from those luscious lips, she caught Oz’s eyes. He was staring at her. She had never noticed any men looking at her. Oz smiled slyly at her. Was he licking his lips? Her mind was swirling with lusty thoughts. She picked up her mug and drained it. She was in desperate need of a distraction. Waving for the waitress, she ordered more drinks for the table.

The waitress brought two more pitchers of green beer to the table and glasses were topped off. Spike poured another round of shots for everyone, emptying the bottle. Raising his glass, he smiled a sly, sexy grin.

“May you have the hindsight to know where you've been
The foresight to know where you are going,
And the insight to know when you have gone too far.”

Everyone downed their shot and smiled at each other. Everyone was feeling very loose, and it was fast approaching 1am. “That was insightful, Deadboy”, said Xander. He glanced at Anya who was looking around the table with hooded eyes. He knew that she would be expecting orgasms soon based on that look, but why was she looking at Buffy like that? “God that’s hot!” he thought. Looking around he noticed that Buffy was no longer flirting with Spike, but was looking at Willow and Tara with a hungry look as well. Tara and Willow were busy flirting with Oz. “What the hell is going on?” he asked himself. Xander, finding himself completely turned on, he adjusted himself and finished his beer.

Spike had already picked up on the vibe at the table. He quietly watched the lust level amongst the friends rise, along with his cock. He had had visions of teaching all the young ‘uns a thing or two at one time or another. Maybe this was going to be his lucky night.

Buffy licked her lips as she finished her beer. She was feeling as loose as a goose. She knew it was getting late and wanted to get out of there soon. She was really hoping to get laid; problem was who was she going to choose?

“How about we get out of here and go back to my house?”

The lustful looks were equal among each person at the table.

“Maybe we could play a drinking game? Plus, there’s plenty of room for everyone if you want to sleep over.”

Oz flagged the waitress for the check. They all settled up and started the walk to Buffy’s house. Each considering their own agenda, and plotting how they would pull it off. Wicked grins were plastered on each of their faces, knowing that the festivities had only just begun.
End Notes:
Feedback/reviews are not only welcome, but desired! PLEASE take the time to tell me what you thought.
Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks Lauriel for you beta-ing :) I would be lost with out you Thanks to Edgehead for the fab banner!
Chapter 2
The walk to Buffy’s house was quicker than any of them remembered it. Each one was lost in their lusty thoughts.

Spike was making plans of his own. He wanted so badly to pull that sweater off of Buffy and see those naughty, lacey bits. He could picture her lounged out in the emerald lace, beckoning him with her finger. Shaking his head, he realized that they had arrived at the house. Buffy fumbled with her keys as each of them gathered on the porch.

“Let’s get some drinks and snacks first, “Buffy informed her friends.

Filing into the house, they stumbled into the kitchen. Gathering around the island, they each looked to help get refreshments. They were all eager to get on to the next stage of the evening. Buffy opened the fridge and pulled out some beer for everyone, while Willow was looking in the pantry.

“Found some Lucky Charms,” Willow giggled. “These are appropriate for the holiday, I think.”

Tara had busied herself looking in a cabinet, trying to ignore the horny sensations she was experiencing.
“I have found some pretzel rods… Do you have any dip?” said Tara to Buffy.

“Oooh! I have cheese dip here in the fridge, let’s heat it up. Also I have some leftover spicy chicken wings in here too.”

Anya, Oz, and Xander stepped up to help heat up the cheese and wings.

Spike wandered into the living room to wait for the lot as he wasn’t much of a snacker; however he did love wings. He went to the liquor cabinet and pulled out a bottle and a glass. Settling down on the couch, he placed the bottle and glass on the table. He decided he would teach them all how to play quarters. A little more liquid courage was all he needed to make his move.

Buffy and Willow started to bring in the food and drinks and saw Spike sitting on the couch. He was reclined with his feet up, and his thumbs hooked into his front belt loops. This caused his hands to frame his crotch and both girls’ eyes were immediately drawn to it.

“See something you like?” curling his tongue behind his teeth.

Both girls looked at each other and giggled loudly.

“I know I do,” Buffy said to Willow.

“Hmmm. I think I do...” said Willow blushing. Buffy put her arm around Willow’s waist.

“Willow, it IS ok to look. I was looking at Tara earlier. She is amazing. You sure do like the pretty ones.”

Buffy pulled Willow close and kissed her on the cheek, making Willow blush even more.

Oz walked in carrying the Lucky Charms, and seeing Buffy kissing Willow, stopped dead in his tracks. The girls turned to look at him.

“What, never seen two girls kiss?” Buffy asked Oz.

“Now that was magically delicious,” he replied, still holding the box of cereal.

Willow and Buffy giggled again. Willow found herself looking at Buffy, smirking. She knew exactly what her friend was thinking. So without pause, Willow leaned into Buffy for a deep passion- filled kiss. Their hands followed the curves of the other’s body, as their tongues teased one another. Their bodies lightly touching each other. The male members of the room now were fully aware of their throbbing parts. Willow and Buffy continued to make out standing there in the living room, while Anya, Xander and Tara walked in.

“Great Googly Moogly!” exclaimed Xander, almost dropping the cheese dip.

Anya and Tara were both staring at the girls, getting more turned on by the second. Tara was biting her lower lip, squeezing her thighs together trying to still her pulsing heat. Pretzel rod in hand, Anya began touching it to her parted lips thinking about something, anything at this point, touching her mouth. Licking the salt off the tip, she watched as Buffy’s tongue twirled with Willow’s.

“I had no idea Buffy could kiss like that,” she thought to herself.

Noticing the rest of the gang had entered the room, the two pulled apart. Still looking at each other hungrily, they found seats on the couch with Spike. Setting the snacks on the table, Xander flopped down in the chair, completely freaked out. The others seated themselves on the floor around the coffee table, nibbling on the snacks.

Spike sat up quickly, afraid the moment might get awkward if he didn’t get these guys busy soon.

“Do you all know how to play quarters?” he said as he pulled a quarter from his pocket. Making sure everyone had a drink, he proceeded to explain the game.

“You must bounce the quarter off the table and make it into the glass. If you miss, you must take a drink, and pass the quarter to the next person. If you make it, you make someone else drink, and you get to go again till you miss. I will go first.” Bouncing the quarter off the table, Spike made it on his first try.

“Drink up, Kitten,” he told Buffy as he nudged her leg with his. He took another turn, making it again.

“Harris, have a shot of Jack. You look like you need it.” He handed the bottle to Xander.

Opening the bottle, Xander took a long swig from it. Spike was right. He needed this. He was so amazed that he had never thought of his two best friends making out, and what a hot fantasy come to life that was.

He wanted so badly to see them going at it again. He was now picturing Tara in the mix as well. He crossed his legs, trying to hide the enormous bulge that had taken up residence in his pants.

Spike bounced the quarter again and missed.

Leaning forward, he grabbed the bottle of Jack from Xander and had a drink. As he leaned back, he handed Willow the quarter. Willow’s hand brushed his and they made eye contact for a brief second. He could see passion in her eyes that he had never seem before.

“Bet she is an animal in bed,” he thought to himself.

Willow makes her first attempt at quarters and missed. She blushed and took her drink, passing the quarter to Tara.

Tara took the quarter from Willow, giving her a smile that could only mean one thing. Willow picked up on it and returned the look. Tara took the quarter and rolled it off her nose with a smirk and maked it on her first try. Everyone was amazed.

“I have played this before, I am pretty good at it too. Oz, take a drink for me, will you?” she said with a wink.

Tara continued to make each of them drink several times, before passing the quarter to Oz. “I wanna drink too,” she explained as she simply passed her turn.

Oz took the quarter, now feeling the alcohol, and missed.

“I was hungry anyway.”

He took his drink and reached for a wing. Tara watched Oz intently as he ate the wing and then licked his fingers. By the time he got to the second finger he realized that Tara was watching and slowed down to catch her reaction. Tara’s eyes were riveted to his mouth. He swirled his tongue around his finger and heard Tara moan lightly.

“My God, am I glad I came along tonight,” he thought to himself.

Anya, watching Tara and Oz along with the rest of the group, felt the heat building up in her. She couldn’t decide which person was making her the hottest, but the combination was nuclear. Taking the quarter off the table, she bounced it right into the glass.

“Xander, drink two for not paying attention to me. “

Bouncing again, she made it with no effort and told Buffy to drink. Buffy had been eating a pretzel rod she had dipped in the cheese. She was licking the hot, melty cheese off her fingers as well as the rod. The sight mesmerized Xander and Spike. Buffy giggled and reached for her beer. As she took a swig, she spilled beer down the front of her sweater.

“Oh no! Now I feel all wet!”

Spike, Xander , and Anya all immediately offered to help Buffy out of her sweater. Buffy naughtily looked between the two boys and shook her head.

“Now that would just be wrong. Anya, would you help me find something dry to put on? I think I might need a little help with the stairs.”

As the girls walk hand in hand to the staircase, the brains of the men in the room were working in overdrive.

Willow, seeing an opportunity, got up and sat down in Anya’s spot next to Oz.

“Oh, the dip looks so good!”

Taking a pretzel rod, she dipped it into the cheese. Leaning across Oz, she brought it to Tara’s mouth.

“Here baby, taste this.”

Oz moaned as he watched Tara lick the cheese from the rod and Willow’s ass wiggling practically in his face.

Xander watched the scene with his mouth hanging open and a hand on his crotch. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Shaking his head yet again, he asked, “What is taking those two so long? Buffy has tons of clothes. It how hard can it be to find her a dry shirt?”

He started to get up to go check on them, hoping to walk in on the mother of all his fantasies, when Spike pushed him back down into the chair.

“Have a seat, Whelp. I will go check on them.”

Spike stood and started the walk to the stairs with Xander at his heels. They both reached the staircase just as the girls appeared at the top. They both had the “cat that ate the canary” face on, and are holding something behind their backs.

“What are you boys up to? We were just on our way back down. We found a game up here and thought it might be fun for all of us.”

As the girls reached the bottom of the stairs, Anya produced a Twister game from behind her back.

“Anyone up for some Strip Twister?” Buffy asked her friends with a sly grin.
End Notes:
PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE Leave feedback!
Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
I hope you enjoy :) Thanks Edgehead for fab banner.
Chapter 3

Spike and Xander were dumbfounded. Buffy giggled as she placed her hands on Spike’s chest, pushing him against the front door.

“You know, I am awfully bendy.” She leaned in close, pressing her body against his.

Spike was momentarily speechless. Xander looked from Spike and Buffy, back to Anya. She had on a lusty look he was unfamiliar with.

“Anya, are you sure?”

“Oh yes, Xander. I am positive this will make for a better evening than I could have hoped for.”

Buffy giggled and walked over to Anya, taking her by the hand, and led her back into the living room. Xander and Spike followed like hungry puppies.

In the living room, Tara and Willow had begun kissing each other gently while leaning over Oz. Oz was watching so intently that he did not see the rest of the gang enter the room.

Anya stopped and shushed the others so as not to disrupt the girls. The four stood quietly in the doorway, watching the scene unfold. Anya pulled Buffy a little closer, and whispered in her ear.

“I think I would like very much to kiss you like that too.”

Buffy was immediately aroused by Anya’s words. Turning her head to look at her, she leaned in and slowly licked Anya’s lower lip. Anya returned the favor, by taking Buffy’s lip and nibbling on it. Spike and Xander watched with fascination. As both sets of girls seemed to be lost in their own worlds, the three men could only watch and drool. After a few minutes, Xander was afraid he might bust a nut just watching this. He coughed to get their attention.

“Um.. Didn’t you girls want to play a game?”

The four girls stopped kissing each other and began to giggle.

Tara leaned her head around to see Anya.

“What game?”

Anya held up the Twister game for the others to see.

“We found this upstairs. Ever play Strip Twister?”

Oz, unable to speak in his current state of arousal and the thought of impending naughtiness, shook his head. Tara and Willow looked to Oz, each grinning slyly.

“No, but I can’t wait,” Willow said in a low husky voice.
Xander rushed into the living room to move the furniture so they could start playing immediately. After pushing the coffee table out of the way, he motioned for Oz and the girls to scoot back. Rushing back to Anya, he grabbed the box out of her hands.

“Ok, let’s play!”

Spike let out a muttered laugh at the whelp’s enthusiasm. Wrapping his arm around Buffy, he led her back to the couch and sat her down in his lap. She did not protest, and wiggled her ass against his obvious erection while smiling to let him know she didn’t mind it a bit. He swelled even more, if that was possible.

“Right then, let’s establish our rules for this game,” said Spike.

Tara had begun rubbing Oz’s thigh absentmindedly as Willow was lightly kissing his neck. He closed his eyes, afraid to move. He didn’t want the girls to stop for any reason. This was a wet dream come to life.

“Ok, everybody listen up. Let’s get these rules out there. Rule the first: no tickling or intentional touching of any kind or you must remove an article of clothing. Rule the second: if you slip or fall, a piece of clothing comes off. Rule the third: if everyone falls over, clothing comes off and we all do a round of shots. Also, he or she who strips must spin the wheel for the next turn. Got it? Now, who wants to spin first?”

Tara raised her hand. “I will.” She got off the floor and sat on the couch.

The mat had four rows of dots and there were six dots of each color in each row. Everyone got up, removed their shoes, and took a drink. Then they lined up on the edge of the mat. Spike stood on the end, with Buffy to his right, then Anya, Xander, Willow and Oz. The first row closest to their feet was red, followed by blue, yellow, and green. Looking back at Tara, Spike gave the nod to start the game. Tara spun the wheel.

“Right foot red.”

Each of them placed their bare foot on the red dot in front of them. Tara looked to see if they were ready, and spun again.

“Left hand yellow.”

Spike decided to shake it up a bit and reached out to the yellow dot in front of Buffy. Not seeing what he was doing, Anya reached for the same dot. Buffy was a little slow, trying to remember which hand was her left one. Spike and Anya both fell over in a pile as Buffy was still looking at her own hands.

“Ok, you two! Off with your clothes,” Tara exclaimed.
Spike glared at Anya as they stood up. Each of them proceeded to take off their shirts. Buffy quit looking at her hands long enough to notice Spike’s amazing abs and Anya’s see through red lace bra.

“Oh my god, nummy treats all around,” she thought to herself. She imagined what it would be like to lick those abs, to trace them with her finger tips. Looking at the others bent over on the mat, she finally placed her left hand on the yellow dot. Spike and Anya walked back to the couch, taking the wheel from Tara. Tara approached the mat, and took her place on the end by Buffy.

Anya spun the wheel, and called out the next move.

“Left foot blue.”

Buffy was not paying attention again. She was upside down and looking back between her legs at the shirtless duo on the couch. Lost in her drunken lusty thoughts, she missed Xander trying to place his clumsy big foot on the blue dot near her. Xander lost his balance and fell on top of Buffy. Xander, not wanting to miss an opportunity to touch Buffy, dragged his hand across her boobs. He extended his hand to help her up, but she refused. Willow, Oz and Tara were laughing at the sight, trying hard to keep their balance.

Spike and Anya were both eagerly awaiting the removal of clothing. Xander removed his shirt, displaying his muscular but not as ripped abs. Buffy had a confused look on her face.

“Not gonna get me to take my shirt off so quickly, Mr. Xander Harris. I am gonna take off my pants instead. You will just have to wait to see my bra.” She proceeded to wiggle out of her jeans. Standing up, Buffy revealed her emerald green lace thong.

Everyone in the room gasped. They had all been wondering if her underwear would match the bra.

“What?” Buffy asked as she looked around the room. “Were you expecting commando?”

Unable to hide his approval of her panty choice, Spike walked up behind Buffy and pressed his rock hard, denim clad cock against her bare ass. Whispering in her ear, “I am commando, kitten.” Then he walked back over to the mat.

Buffy was starting to fear that the moisture pooling between her legs was going to be visible to them all soon.

Anya walked toward Xander, managing to brush her fingers across Buffy’s firm, rounded ass on the way. Handing the wheel to her, she smiled at Xander.

“Your turn,” she said as she returned to the mat.

Anya and Spike filled in Buffy and Xander’s vacant spots at the mat edge. Buffy swished her ass as she walked to the couch. Taking a drink of her beer, she dropped the wheel on the floor. She bent over to pick it up, Xander rushed to grab her beer from her hand so she wouldn’t spill it. He couldn’t help himself as he traced the back of her thong between her cheeks with his finger instead. Buffy spun around and elbowed him in the ribs.

“Xander! Hands to yourself or you will have to take off another item of clothing!”

Red faced and aware the Anya was glaring at him, he sat down on the couch. He reached for the bottle of Jack and took a drink. He needed to calm his frenzied state, before he ended up jerking off in front of everyone.

Willow and Oz had been watching from the mat, all bent over. Willow knew she was getting dizzy from the position, but the alcohol and the horniness were getting to be too much. She wanted badly to touch and be touched. Oz was so close she could feel the heat coming off his body. She let her eyes linger over him, watching his lust filled expression as he watched her. She wanted Tara closer. She needed to touch her again as well. She made up her mind she was going to get them both to fall. She wanted to see skin.

Buffy spun the wheel and called out the next move.

“Right hand green.”

They all reached for the closest green dot. Willow let her right foot nudge Oz. Oz lost his balance and fell against her. She fell back into Anya, who proceeded to knock over Spike and Tara. Laughing, the pile of friends slowly untangled their limbs. Each one taking liberties to get a little touchy feely with one another. Buffy bounced excitedly on the couch.

“Strip!” shouted Buffy.

Oz and Willow helped each other take off their shirts, and then reached for Tara to help her. Anya wiggled out of her skirt. Her matching red lace boy cut panties left little to the imagination. All eyes turned to Spike. Smirking, he unfastened his belt and removed it in a single pull.

“HA! You were all just dying to see my naughty bits! But you will have to wait. “

At that statement, Buffy began to salivate. She did want to see his bits. She wanted to see all their bits. She also wanted to get Spike alone. He had been looking at her hungrily and she needed to see how just how hungry he was.

Oz found himself being groped by two shirtless women on a Twister mat. “Is this really happening?” he asked himself. He began to return the gentle touches to the two women as they moved closer to him. Tara began to touch Willow as well drawing the eyes of all in the room. Her pale skin was set off by the beautifully detailed teal lace bra she wore. Willow was kissing Oz’s neck, her hands roaming over his chest. Willow’s push up bra was a jewel toned purple. It was an amazing color combination with her fiery red hair and green eyes. Her breasts looked perfect as they were being caressed by Tara. Oz leaned back flat on the floor, allowing the girls to have their way with him.

Xander needed a distraction. He was overexcited and was going to embarrass himself if he couldn’t alleviate some of the pressure in his pants.

“I am g-going to r-reheat these w-wings, why don’t we have another t-toast before we spin the wheel again. Anya, c-can y-you help me in the kitchen, NOW?”
Anya could tell by the look on Xander ‘s face that he was in pain. She didn’t want him to come in his pants, so she followed him into the kitchen.

Spike was taking in the scene. The threesome on the mat was straight out of a porno. Oz was a lucky man. Buffy was watching them too. Her hand was stroking her nipple through her sweater as if it had a mind of its own. She was lost in her naughty thoughts, unaware of anything else. Spike needed to touch her. He walked up behind her. Reaching for her hips, his hands trembled as they touched the thin lace strings of her thong. A soft moan left her lips as she leaned back against him.

“Can I be of some assistance, Ma’am?”

His voice caused her to melt into him. She slowly turned to face him. His hands never lost contact with her skin.

“I seem to have an itch, and I just can’t reach it.” She put her hands on his chest, and gently pushed him down onto the couch, straddling him. She started kissing him, whimpering as her need increased, and she began to grind her soaked thong against the rough denim of his pants.

Spike’s hands found their way to her ass, squeezing her, pulling her closer to him. He helped her lift her sweater off, exposing the bra everyone had wanted to see. She was clearly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He was feeling very lucky. Their kisses continued, deep and passionate, wet and heated. Their tongues were dueling for dominance. Both were eager to find release, almost unaware of the presence of others in the room, as their sensuous dance continued.

In the kitchen, Xander just stood there holding the plate of wings. Anya approached him slowly, taking the plate from him and setting it on the counter. Anya grabbed a wooden spoon from the crock on the counter, and began to slap it against the palm of her left hand. She paced in front of Xander, slapping her hand with that spoon. His balls were surely purple by now. He needed to cum now. Her red lace bra and panties were not helping his situation at all. Nor was the thought of her using that spoon on him.

“Too much for you Xander? Can’t handle watching your friends enjoy each other? Whatever shall I do with you? I could be in there with the others, interacting. Isn’t that what you are always telling me I need to do? Try to fit in with your friends. I know you want me to help you with your problem. But I think you need to be punished for the way you have ignored me tonight. I don’t mind you looking at Buffy. Hell, I was too. BUT, Xander, you ignored me. Take off your clothes. I want you completely naked.“

Xander eagerly did as he was told. Standing before there in all his glory, he suddenly became aware that he was standing in Buffy’s kitchen, completely naked. And there were five other people in the other room, going at it.

And just what was she planning with that spoon?
End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE PAH LEEEZ leave review :) I makes me happy
Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
thanks Lauriel for the beta job and Edgehead for the fab banner :)
Anya took a look at Xander standing naked in the kitchen and chuckled. He looked so funny with his dick pointing towards the fluorescent lighting and his face white as snow. His arms dangled by his sides as he awaited Anya’s next command. Xander had been an ass toward everyone for too long, and he needed to be taught a lesson.

Anya walked back to the crock on the counter and took a look at what else there was to use. She grabbed a large spatula and the ice cream scoop. Xander visibly shuddered.

“Xander, I want you to go back in there and sit in the wicker chair, facing everyone,” Anya commanded.

“B-But, Anya?!”

“Do as you are told, boy!” Anya instructed him, slapping his ass with the wooden spoon.

Xander shuffled quickly into the next room, sitting in the chair, trying to hide his discolored and engorged genitalia.

“Stop that! You WILL let them all see your little problem,” Anya told him as she smacked his arms with the spoon. Xander placed his arms on the arms of the chair, putting his painful bits on display.
Spike, Buffy, Oz and the girls all turned to look at Xander. Spike laughed out loud.

“Well, well, well, lookie what we have here,” Spike said with a smirk.

Xander’s face went from white to red instantly. He moved his hand to try to cover himself, but Anya stopped him. Grabbing the spatula, she roughly slid it under his nuts sack. Spike and Oz gasped in the background.

“You will not cover or touch your cock. I want everyone to see your predicament. Not one person has even touched you. You have had something negative to say about everyone in this room at one time or another, and look at you. Sitting here, with your cock ready to explode just from watching. So watch. If I see you so much as blow air on yourself, you will be punished,”

Anya told him loud enough for everyone to hear. She removed the spatula and set the kitchen utensils on the desk.

“Now, the rest of you continue what you were doing. Xander wants to watch.”

Tara and Willow shrugged and returned to their previous activities. Oz was concerned for Xander, but couldn’t worry about him while he had two beautiful women licking his body with their hot tongues. The girls had removed Oz’s shirt and were paying close attention to his nipples, in between kissing each other and Oz. He had a hand carefully threaded through each of the girls’ hair and began to moan softly.

Buffy had smiled at Anya after the commands had been issued to Xander. Xander had been such an ass for so long; this was going to be perfect. Buffy motioned for Anya to come join her and Spike. Spike was unsure as to what was about to happen, but kept his mouth shut. Anya walked across the living room sassily shaking her behind. She glanced back at Xander to let him know she was watching him.

Buffy looked to Spike, grinning. “You don’t mind if Anya joins us do you?”

Buffy got off Spike’s lap and turned to take Anya’s hand. She pulled her into a tight embrace and a slow, heated kiss. Their hands were roaming and exploring each other’s curves.

Spike and Xander held their breath from opposite sides of the living room. The brunette in red lace and the blond in green were like late Christmas presents, begging to be opened.

Xander sat in the chair, twitching. The dull ache that sat low in his balls, was now throbbing. The head of his dick was purple with need and leaking. His eyes went from the threesome on the floor to the threesome on the couch. He had forgotten all about his nudity, but not the need to touch himself. His hands were sweating along with the rest of his body. His entire body was starting to quake.

Oz was in heaven. He watched the girls sucking and pinching each other’s nipples as they kneeled on either side of his chest. He took this opportunity to rid them of their under garments. He unfastened their bras quickly and easily. He then hooked a finger in each of their panties and began to push them down. The girls removed them in unison looking into his eyes hungrily. Synchronized sex. “Wowser!” was all he could say. The girls each took one of his hands and guided it to their hot, wet cunnies. As he slowly inserted his index fingers in their pussies, his thumbs circled their hard little clits. Willow’s head fell back in ecstasy from Oz’s hand as Tara brought Willow’s fingers to her mouth and began to suck them.

The noises they were making as well as the slick sounds of Oz’s fingers fucking them were excruciating for Xander.

Buffy and Anya continued to make out, taking time to look at the floor show from time to time. They stopped kissing after the noises from the others woke them from their daze and looked over at Spike. He was grinning from ear to ear.

“You girls look a little warm. May I help you out of those hot clothes?”

Both girls giggled, and Buffy said, “Only if we can help you out of yours.”

Xander began to whimper in need. Anya glared at him. “You don’t want to know what I have planned with that ice cream scoop. Be quiet. You are distracting me.”

Spike unbuttoned his dark jeans, and slowly pushed them down his hips. Anya and Buffy both stared in awe at the column of alabaster flesh in front of them. They waited patiently for him to remove his pants completely. His chiseled body begged to be touched. He reached out to the girls, bringing each of them in for a kiss. Anya and Buffy both dropped to their knees to worship the glorious hunk of meat in front of their faces. They began to lick each side of his cock, admiring the smoothness.

“He tastes so good, doesn’t he?” asked Buffy.
“Mmmm… so good, but maybe we could make him even tastier,” Anya proposed.

Anya walked to the kitchen, taking time to glare at Xander on the way. Opening the pantry, she spotted exactly what she was looking for. A bear shaped bottle of honey. Grabbing it, she walked her naked body over to Xander.

“Xander, you are not going to want to miss this,” she said holding up the honey bear. She leaned into him, brushing her breasts just in front of his face. She stuck her tongue out as if she was going to lick the tip of his purple knob, then laughed and stood back up.

Xander cringed. He looked over at Buffy, who was sucking Spike’s cock nice and slow. Spike’s hand was fisted in Buffy’s hair, as he praised the wonderful blowjob he was getting.

The floor show was getting louder and had moved closer to Xander’s feet as the trio got busier. They had actually bumped his legs a few times. Oz had his face buried in Willow’s fiery red snatch as Tara sucked and licked her breasts.

Anya walked back across the room to Buffy and Spike. She cleared her throat to get Buffy’s attention. Spike’s grin got even bigger when he realized what Anya had brought back from the kitchen. Buffy giggled at the sight of the yellow bear.

“Mmm I love honey! But its sooo sticky! We will have to lick a lot to get it off,” Buffy said giggling at her pun.
Anya opened the lid on the bear’s head and drizzled a fine stream of honey over his shaft. Buffy made quick work of the nummy treat in front of her. Anya joined her, as Spike groaned in pleasure.

Xander was watching the girls enthusiastically cleaning Spike’s member and moaned without thinking.

Anya stopped licking and stood up immediately. Xander flinched, knowing Anya was going to punish him. She reached the desk where she had left the kitchen utensils and selected the wooden spoon again.

“Xander, you were warned. Now stand up, and bend over the chair” Anya instructed.

Xander complied, pushing his ass toward Anya. The thought of getting spanked brought new pulses to his aching loins. Anya slapped the spoon against her hand, causing most of them to look in her direction. Anya’s naked form stood behind Xander’s chair, who was trying hard not to whimper too loudly.

“I see you have actually been able to maintain your erection for a change,” she said with a smile. She reached out and slowly squeezed Xander’s left cheek, rubbing it in slow circles. Xander’s cock dribbled a small amount of cum on the wicker chair he leaned over. Anya took the spoon and swatted his ass. The stifled moan that came from Xander caused Anya to moan as well. It was arousing to see her man like this. She smacked his ass with the spoon a few more times. Willow giggled while Oz never looked up from Tara’s hot crotch. Spike smirked but was too absorbed in Buffy’s blowjob to pay attention.

“Tell me how this makes you feel, Xander.”

“Anya, please, I need you. I’m sorry for everything. Please touch me. Don’t make me watch anymore,” Xander pleaded with her.

Anya was pleased with his response.

“Sit back down in your chair. You may touch yourself, but do not cum before I do, or I will use the ice cream scoop, and you do not want that, I promise you.”

Anya looked at Spike and Buffy across the room. They had changed positions. Spike had Buffy laid out on the couch with her legs thrown over his shoulders, and from the sound of Buffy’s moans he was bringing her to a massive orgasm.

Oz was still licking Tara with gusto and Willow was sitting behind Tara, holding her, caressing her, as she also approached orgasm.

“Hmmm,” Anya thought, “what I should do now?”. She decided to give Willow, Tara, and Oz a hand. Oz still had his pants on! These girls needed a lesson in pleasing him and she was just the girl for the job. She kneeled behind Oz, and stroked his bare back, praising his oral sex skills.

Buffy was on the couch in sheer ecstasy. Spike was simply the best in clit licking. She grabbed his head and pushed him harder against her mound as she gasped for air.

“Spike! That’s it! I’m cummmmmmmming!”

Buffy’s entire body shook from the waves of pleasure rolling over her. Her breathing had stilled as her brain went blank then filled with every color of the rainbow. She forgot where she was, who was there. She was completely consumed in passion. Spike looked up from between her legs, his chin dripping with her juices.

Buffy laid there panting as Spike lifted her legs off his shoulders. He kissed his way up her body till he was face to face with her.

“Good?” he asked.

“That was amazing. Now it’s your turn. Would you like me to return the favor?” she asked.

“You may do or have any or all of me, kitten.”

Grinning, Buffy looked over at her friends on the other side of the room. Oz’s pants had just been removed and she was curious to see why Anya had decided to join them.

“Do you mind if we watch them while you fuck me from behind?” Buffy boldly asked.

Spike grinned. "Anything my voyeuristic minx desires."

Buffy slinked off the couch link a panther in heat, ass raised high in the air. She looked back at Spike who had not yet gotten off the couch.

“Care to join me?”

Spike’s daze was broken by her words. He had been shocked by Buffy’s request and watching her move to the floor, he had had an epiphany. The woman before him, with her ass presented to him like a feral animal, was his. She was more than he could have hoped for.

He moved in behind her, taking his right hand and running it down her back.

“My God, kitten, you’re an amazing creature.”

“Are you gonna keep on rambling or fuck me like you promised?”

“I am going to fuck you so good you will never want another.”

“Show me,” Buffy purred.
End Notes:
Please review!!!!!!
Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanx Lauriel for the beta'ing
And thanks to Egdehead for the fab banner, u rock!
CHAPTER 5


Her command was all he needed. He rubbed his prick head against her still dripping pussy. Buffy moaned and pressed back against him. He wanted to tease her, but his own desire won out. Spike rammed his cock deep into her tight, hot box in a single thrust. He allowed her to adjust to his invasion and began a sweet slow tempo. Buffy and Spike were watching the others while satisfying their own carnal desires. It made them think of Roman orgies. It was so naughty and erotic. It was something they never imagined they would be lucky enough to take part in.

Xander continued to lightly stroke his pulsing member, keeping the speed to a minimum with his right hand. He used his left forefinger and thumb to encircle the base of his dick, acting like a cock ring.

Oz had been helped out of his pants and was as naked as the rest of them. Anya had taken some of the pillows from the couch and helped make Oz comfortable. Oz simply followed Anya’s direction. He had been laid out on his back, his manhood in view to all. The girls in the room all gasped. Oz was hung like a horse. His gargantuan trouser snake, lay against his stomach, bobbing. It was at least 11 inches long and as thick as a soda can. Even the guys were impressed. Anya took the third leg in her hand.

“Oz, what a hunk of meat!” Anya then instructed Willow and Tara to get on either side of his hips. ”Sucking this dick will take a combined effort, ladies.”

Tara looked at Willow nervously.

“I’ve never done this before, I’m not sure what to do,” she whispered.

“Follow my lead, ladies,” Anya instructed.

Oz was in awe of the three women who were all preparing to pay respect to his purple headed warrior.

Anya gently took Oz’s ramrod in hand and told both the girls to pay attention. She then began to lick slowly around Oz’s meaty prick head, paying close attention to the rim. She lowered her open mouth on to the bulbous head, sucking and moving her head in a swirling motion. She made sure that Xander was watching, and proceeded to lick up and down the shaft of Oz’s cock, tracing each vein with the tip of her tongue. Oz, ever the quiet one, was now making a bit of noise.

“OH MY GOD! That’s fucking amazing! Don’t you dare stop!” Oz grunted out.

Willow and Tara were eager to taste Oz’s meat, as they watched Anya’s head bob up and down, taking a little more of his cock down her throat each time. The length that wouldn’t fit down her throat was wrapped in Anya’s hand that kept perfect tempo with her head. She gently rotated her wrist with each rise and fall. She was humming as she sucked, hollowing her cheeks each time she lifted her head. After a few minutes, Anya allowed the girls to take their turn.

Spike was pounding into Buffy with all he had. Sweat dripped from his brow, his torso glistened and rippled with every thrust. He firmly grasped Buffy’s hips and pulled her back into him, slapping her ass against his pelvis repeatedly. Buffy was moaning, struggling to stay on all fours. She was rapt by the sensations Spike was causing in her neither region, and drawn to watch the erotic display on the floor in front of her. The sounds of everyone having sex in Buffy’s living room were sending them all over the edge.

Xander continued to stroke his own cock, careful not to cum. Semen oozed from his slit, which he used to lubricate his hand. The continued pressure from his left hand kept him from shooting his load, but the amount of pressure he was forced to apply was painful. He had never been this aroused before and was feeling like he could drill holes in concrete with his dong. He wondered if he was going to leave any permanent damage from squeezing himself for so long.

He watched Spike fucking Buffy, filling her, his hands roaming all over her luscious body. He watched Buffy, awed by the animal she had been hiding. He watched Oz, having an evening he had thought only existed in “Letters to Penthouse”.

He watched as Willow and Tara explored each other and learned to give an amazing blowjob. A blowjob he had experienced many times. And he watched Anya. His beautiful yet odd girlfriend. She had been punishing him, teaching him a lesson, and he had never been more turned on. He patiently waited for her release, wanting to show her he would do as she had requested.

Tara and Willow were taking turns, licking, sucking, and pumping Oz’s love muscle, and he was singing their praises loudly. It was taking everything Oz had to keep from blasting the girls’ faces with hot jets of jizz. Anya was gently rolling his balls in their sack, instructing the girls every few minutes.

Oz suddenly realized that Anya was ensuring his pleasure but not her own. He leaned forward and after watching every teen boy’s wet dream happening to him, he asked the girls to stop.

“Anya, would you like to ride this pony?” he asked shyly.

“That’s no pony, Oz, that’s a stallion. And hell yes!”

Tara and Willow helped Anya rise and straddle the monster cock. Tara assisted Anya, steadying her as she lowered her needy cunt down onto the hardened shaft that Willow held positioned at her entrance. As his member was sheathed by Anya’s body, the room was suddenly quiet. Buffy and Spike slowed, Xander stopped pumping, and Willow and Tara’s hands were to themselves for the first time in hours.

Anya began to move, grinding her hips against Oz’s. She looked over at Xander and motioned for him to come to her.

“I want to ride you like that. Right now,” Buffy said to Spike who immediately withdrew from her and laid down on the floor. He helped her to climb on him, grabbed her hips, and guided her onto him. Buffy smiled down at him and began to mirror Anya’s movements.

Xander dropped to his knees next to Anya. He took her hand, kissed it and placed it on his cheek.

Anya was panting, impaled on Oz’s joystick, as she asked Xander, “You want to cum too, don’t you? I want you to continue to wank like you have been doing and as soon as I tell you, cum on my command. Can you do that, Xander?”

Xander nodded eagerly. He was squeezing himself even harder. The smell of sex was like a brick hitting him in the head. He felt intoxicated and light headed from the aroma and the blood pooling in his nether region. He let go of Anya’s hand, returned to his chair where he continued spanking the monkey.

Buffy had arched her back, riding Spike hard, oblivious to her friends in the room. Spike had his thumb rubbing her clit and the other helping her keep her balance. They both climbed steadily towards simultaneous orgasm. Buffy and Spike were meeting each other’s thrusts, crying out each other’s names. Their bodies both tensed and Buffy fell forward onto Spike’s chest, still grinding against him. Spike wrapped his arms around her, clinging to her as he rode out the most intense orgasm he’d experienced in his life. He knew at that moment, he would make her his. Buffy’s second orgasm was even more powerful than the first. Lying on Spike’s chest, she realized that she had just had the best sex ever and had no intention to giving that up anytime soon.

Anya had reversed her position on Oz, and Willow and Tara held her steady as Oz pumped his monster cock up into her. They were both heading toward climax. Hearing Spike and Buffy’s screams only helped to get them get there faster. Willow winked at Tara, and lowered her mouth to where Anya and Oz were joined. Willow sucked Oz’s testicles into her mouth, massaging with her tongue until she felt them tighten. Willow released Oz’s sack and quickly moved to Anya’s throbbing clit. She sucked and teased it with her tongue till she felt their bodies begin to quake. Willow smiled, and came back up to kiss Tara as Anya and Oz came together between them.

Xander could no longer hold back. He released the tension he had held for so long with his left hand. One stroke and he shot semen into the air, screaming Anya’s name as he came. Xander’s special sauce was everywhere.

Anya looked at Xander who had nearly passed out in the wicker chair. His head was thrown back and he was covered in his own ejaculate.

Once they were no longer panting, each person sat up and grinned slyly at one another, then looked over at Xander.

“Damn, Xander!” Buffy exclaimed. “What a fucking mess!”

Anya smirked. “This is gonna be fun,” she thought to herself.

“Xander, since you did not wait for my command, I have yet another task for you. Go into the kitchen and clean yourself off. Then put on Joyce’s apron that’s hanging in the kitchen. You will bring each of us towels to clean up as you clean up your own mess. Then you will prepare a round of shots for everyone and serve them to us. As soon as we have been served, you may join us again.”

Xander got up with his head bowed and walked into the kitchen. He cleaned himself off at the sink, grabbed Joyce’s apron, and gasped. It was pink with little teapots and ruffles. He cringed as he slipped his arms in and tied it around his waist, and shuffled off to find towels for everyone.

Xander returned and passed out towels to each of them, then went to clean up his own mess.

Spike burst into laughter at the sight of Xander in the frilly apron and immediately thought up a new nickname for him.

“Xanderella, make sure you clean up your mess properly or you will not be allowed to go to the ball,” Spike said through fits of laughter.

Everyone was laughing at Xander in the apron and it got even louder as he bent over to clean his mess off the floor. His bare ass was waving in the air as he scrubbed the floor.

“Ok, Xanderella, that’s good enough,” Buffy choked out.
Xander got up and retrieved everyone’s towels. He put them in a pile by the basement door. Xander got shot glasses for everyone and proceeded to fill them and pass them out.

They each took their glass and waited on Xander to sit down.

Spike asked, “Does anyone have a toast or anything to say before we call it a night?”

Oz spoke up, “I have a toast for Willow and Tara” and began to recite:

“May the leprechauns be near you,
To spread luck along your way.
And may all the Irish angels,
Smile upon you St. Patrick's Day.”

Willow and Tara shared a look and a giggle, and drank their shot.

Anya looked at Xander, smiled and said, “Xander, I have one for you too:

Always remember to forget
The things that made you sad.
But never forget to remember
The things that made you glad.
Always remember to forget
The friends that proved untrue.
But never forget to remember
Those that have stuck by you.
Always remember to forget
The troubles that passed away.
But never forget to remember
The blessings that come each day”

Xander smiled at his lady love and drank to her.

Spike raised his glass to Buffy, while looking deep into her eyes, and recited an old Irish toast he had never been able to use before:

“I have known many,
and liked not a few,
but loved only one
and this toast is to you.”
End Notes:
Pleas let me know what you thought!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=33703