Three's Company 2: Extreme Makeover Edition by CallMeKitten
Summary:
*****************************************
***Sequel to Three's Company***
*****************************************
Buffy and Cordelia, spend a little extra time building up their roommate, William's confidence in himself and their relationship. Naughtiness is bound to happen....


Warning: These three are in a relationship together, so there is 3sum sex and combinations thereof. If this isn't your cuppa, DON'T READ!
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 10726 Read: 13537 Published: 05/28/2009 Updated: 07/24/2009

1. Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten

2. Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten

3. Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten

4. Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten

5. Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten

6. Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten

7. Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten

8. Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten

Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to PB for betaing and encouraging me to post. I hope everyone likes :) And once again to the recycled banner from Xaph :) *hugs to you both*
Chapter 1

It was Saturday afternoon in Sunnydale, California, and William Pratt was living a life he never imagined having. It was summer; he had a great job at the university library, and a great living arrangement. William had been living a blissful life with Buffy and Cordelia for three months. He couldn’t imagine things ever getting any better. Sitting by the pool, he watched his beautiful girlfriends splashing each other, calling him to join them.

Looking over the edge of his sunglasses, he watched the girls. Their tanned, wet bodies glistening in the sun. They were pouting that he wasn’t joining them, but he was truthfully enjoying just watching.

“I think I’ve been in the sun long enough for the day, gonna head inside and grab a cold drink. You two are more than welcome to join me.” He stood up and slowly stretched. He could feel the girls’ eyes on his body.

The atrium in the center of the apartment units was empty as usual. They seemed to be the only tenants ever using the pool, but he was always checking to see if they were being watched. He wasn’t sure if the neighbors would appreciate the ‘unusual’ lifestyle the three of them were living, and he wasn’t about to jeopardize losing any of this. Plus, his boss from the library was one of his neighbors.

They had been out there a little over an hour and he was nervous other neighbors might come out to the pool. He wasn’t ready for that just yet. He was still not very comfortable in social settings, but when he was alone with the two of them, his confidence soared.

Buffy got out of the pool first, with Cordy right behind her. William felt a stirring in his trunks as he watched their wet bodies walking towards him. The looks on their faces told him they had something naughty in mind. He turned and went into the apartment before the girls tackled him in view of any possible prying eyes.

As soon as they were inside and the door was closed, the girls pounced on William. Throwing him down on the couch, they tickled him until he was begging them for mercy. Cordelia was first to get up, and reached for a towel to dry her hair. She grabbed another towel and tossed it to Buffy who had snuggled into William’s arms on the couch.

“Kitten, you need to dry off, you’re shivering. Besides, didn’t you say you two were heading to the mall today?” William continued to rub the goose bumps on Buffy’s arms.

“Yeah, I want to, but then you will be here all alone.” Buffy pouted, pushing out that lower lip that had him wrapped around her little finger. “We could use some advice on clothes, maybe lingerie…” She waggled her eyebrows, hoping to interest him.

“Maybe we could hit the men’s stores too. Help you pick out a few things. What do you say, Will? Can we dress you up in our love, all over your body?” Cordelia started humming the old Madonna song and the three of them burst into laughter.

“Ok, Ok, I’ll go. Let's get ready, maybe we can go out to eat after, fajitas sound good?” William hopped up off the couch and offered a hand to help Buffy up.

Buffy took his hand, but instead of getting up, she pulled him down on her and into a searing kiss. William kissed her back, his hands finding their way to the suit straps and untying them. Buffy felt him pull her suit top off as he continued to kiss her, moaning into her mouth.

Cordy giggled as she saw her lovers rolling around on the couch. She grabbed the spray bottle of water off the ironing board and walked over and started spraying them.

“Hey! That’s cold!” Buffy and William both sat up quickly.

“We are never going to get out of here if you two aren’t going to get ready!”

William grabbed Cordy and began kissing her too, untying her top as well. Buffy joined the fun by tickling them both. The three topless roommates fell back on the couch laughing, crying ‘Uncle!’

Finally their laughter died down, Cordy who was in the middle, kissed William's cheek, and then pulled Buffy off the couch, dragging her to their bedroom. “Give us an hour and we will be ready to go, I can’t wait to let you help us pick naughty fun time outfits.” With that, their door shut.

William sat for a few minutes thinking about their upcoming shopping trip. He couldn’t fathom heading to the lingerie store to shop with them. He would wear some loose pants with deep pockets. Then he began to worry. He would be out in public with them. He was so lost in the idea of seeing them trying on lacy undergear that he had momentarily forgotten about them being found out as a trio.


Standing in front of the bathroom mirror as he began to shave, he thought of something else to worry about. He didn’t want people to look at them strangely, he didn’t want the girls to be uncomfortable, and he feared being discriminated against for being different from mainstream couples. The girls really wanted him to go, and maybe no one would realize that they were anything more than friends. He felt pretty confident he could keep his hands to himself and figured the girls would too.

Now that he had worried himself for probably no reason. He picked out the loose tan pants and a nice black t-shirt they had said they both liked to see him in, and laid them on the bed. He would wear his contacts tonight. He was curious about what they would pick out for him at the mall. He pushed the thought out of his head and began to get ready, when he saw a ponytail holder on his nightstand. The girls still kept the things in their room for the most part, but the three of them slept in his room every night. His mind wondered how he would ever be able to go back to his old life.

Dressed, he put in his contacts and went to the living room to wait for them. He straightened up and picked up the swimsuit tops off the floor, and hung them up in the bathroom for them.

Buffy and Cordelia emerged casually dressed in jeans and flirt flirty little tops, and saw him cleaning up. They smiled at each other, amazed at their luck in finding him. “No time for that now, Will, grab the keys. Time for you to take us out.”

He grabbed the Jeep keys and followed them out the front door, heading to the mall. Even with all his worries, he could never tell them no. “Your chariot awaits, my ladyloves.”
End Notes:
Please review... my muse needs them to survive :P
Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Special thanks to Lauriel, PB, and Sotia for the fabulous beta job *mwah*
Chapter 2

William drove the Jeep as the girls chatted about all the things they wanted to do at the mall. He watched Buffy in the rearview mirror, as she sat in the back. Her face was glowing with happiness as she and Cordelia conversed about anything and everything. He didn’t say much, just smiled and listened. He not only found out all the latest gossip, but also learned about their likes and dislikes as well.

Cordelia was turned in the front seat so that she could talk to Buffy and William. Her beauty seemed to light up the interior of the car. Her shiny, long, brown hair caught the sun’s rays each time she flipped it back over her shoulder. Her lips were highly glossed and shimmering, catching his attention. He needed to kiss her lips, feel them as they mingled with his own, taste the sweet cherry flavor of that gloss. Her skin was golden brown, kissed by those sunbeams he had just praised.

Cordy saw him stealing glances at her while he drove. “William, you better keep your eyes on the road.” Both girls giggled, and the brunette leaned over and kissed his cheek. “You can look all you want, when you aren’t driving. I take it you see something you fancy?” She saw his gorgeous smirk at the use of one of his ‘English’ words.

“You know I fancy you more than ‘sliced bread’,” he countered with an ‘American’ quip.

Buffy spoke up from the back seat, “Hey! I want to be fancied as much as sliced bread too!”

Laughing, William pulled into the mall parking lot, found a decent space and parked the car. As soon as he withdrew the keys from the ignition, his anxiety overwhelmed him. He just sat there, trying to control his breathing, as both girls grabbed their purses and got out of the car. When he didn’t get right out of the car, the girls got concerned.

Buffy looked in the driver’s side of the car, and saw William, white-knuckled hands gripping the steering wheel, sat with his eyes closed. The blonde opened the car door, startling William. “Are you ok? You have me a bit worried, Will.”

Cordelia had walked around the Jeep and now stood with Buffy.

“I’m fine. Just still so worried about being seen in public, in our relationship. Do you think people will know? I mean will people know we’re together?” He looked to their faces for answers.

Buffy was first to speak. “William, unless we jump each other’s bones in public, no one— I repeat, no one—will think we are anything more than friends. Please don’t worry. Cordy and I promise we will not attack you in public.”

“Not unless you ask nicely,” Cordy added, taking his hand and squeezing it.

William felt as though a huge weight had been lifted. “I will definitely ask nicely if I change my mind. He quickly looked all around, checking to see if anyone was looking. Once the coast was clear, he pulled them both close and kissed each of them full on the mouth. “You girls mean the world to me. Don’t let my crazy phobia lead you to any other conclusion.” He released them and the three of them headed towards the mall entrance.

Once in the mall, they forgot all about William’s issues, the plethora or stores claiming their focus William went into the bookstore and selected a few books he thought would be interesting. Cordelia found a store full of accessories, where both girls bought things they just couldn’t live without. William realized that he never enjoyed shopping until this trip. He couldn’t get enough of Cordy and Buffy’s excitement.

Each of them had a bag of treasures, and were trying to decide where to go next. Buffy suggested the sporting goods store, which they all agreed to. As they made their way there, Cordy noticed a store she wanted to stop at on the way back. A leather goods one. William would look so good in a black leather jacket.

The latter noticed a store that made him blush, Victoria’s Secret. He had never actually looked in the window before. Now, he not only looked, but fantasized about his women wearing these things for him.

Buffy suddenly stopped walking. “Wait, I want to go in there. William, do you think you could handle it? You could pretend you’re our gay friend, maybe even see us try on a few things; pick out some things you might like to see on us later. How does that sound?”

Not wanting to pass up seeing the girls trying on frilly lacey things of his choosing, William agreed. “I suppose I could pretend to be a poof for a bit, just to get a peek at you two in your knickers.” He wasn’t sure if he needed to make his wrist look limp or just act like one of the girls, but he was definitely not passing up this opportunity.


Both girls laughed, each looping an arm around one of his, and all three strolled into the store.

Once in the store, William was having a hard time remembering he was supposed to be ‘gay’.

Cordy released his arm, and walked over to one of the display racks. “What do you think of this one, Willy?” She had picked up a blood red merry widow with those little straps for thigh high stockings.

Struggling to keep in character, William answered her with a higher pitched voice then usual, throwing his hand up, wrist limp, , “Darling, that is simply to die for! Go, go, try it on. I’ll be right there as soon as you can get it on that luscious body of yours.” He then turned to Buffy. “Let’s find you something equally as fab-u-lous,” then snapped his fingers in a “z” formation, as he walked her over to a different rack.

Buffy couldn’t help but laugh as she walked arm in arm with him through the aisles. He had even changed his walk, which now included a swish of his butt from side to side. He was really overdoing the ‘gay thing’, and it was very funny.

The blonde noticed something she thought William might like. On one of the display areas on the wall was a black and white lace bra and tap pant set. “Ooh, William, look at this? What do you think?”

William swallowed hard. He could see her trim, fit body in the lovely, retro set. It had a bit more fabric then he had originally been hoping for, but the classic elegance was something he hadn’t considered. She would be stunning in it. Suddenly remembering she wanted ‘Gay William’s’ opinion, he gushed, “It’s purrrrfectly divine, Kitten. Now, grab your size and let’s see just how fierce
you and Cordy look together.” He stressed his point by clawing the air, while making a cat’s hissing noise.

Buffy giggled as she rushed to the dressing room with swishy ‘Gay William’ right behind her. Once there, she popped into the room next to Cordy’s.

William sat on the bench just outside the dressing rooms, crossed his legs and pretended to be checking his manicure. This whole charade was making himself laugh, he was having so much fun. He sincerely hoped he could keep ‘Gay William’ around when the girls came out to show him.

Cordy called out to Buffy and William, “Who’s ready for the show?”

“I am!” Buffy called out.

“All right, Miz Thangs, come show me whatcha got!” William managed to stay in character to get that statement out, but as the doors to their dressing rooms opened, he wasn’t so sure.
End Notes:
A review will make my day, please take a second and let me know what you thought.

If you add to your favorite stories, you will never miss an update!
Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
This chapter was beta'd by Dragonflylady, Paganbaby, and Sotia, The amazing banner is by Xaph. Thanks so much you guys.
See end of story for links to outfits similar to the ones I pictured for the girls :)
Chapter 3


William stood up from his place on the bench as the girls simultaneously emerged from their dressing rooms. As if some burlesque show music was playing, both girls began to do a seductive dance before him. Both looked amazing in their outfits.

Sensing that he was losing it, Cordy quickly cleared her throat to get Buffy’s attention. The girls were looking at each other, eyeing each other up and down; it should have been quite obvious to anyone witnessing this scene, that they were a bit more than just friends.

“You look amazing Buffy, that retro look is so hot!” Cordy reduced the space between them to run her manicured fingertip along the black lace edging on Buffy’s bra. “And the tap pants… wow.”

“Thanks. And my God, this… this… on you, is just so … wow. I love the red ribbon laces,” Buffy said as she placed her hand on the brunette’s hip, turning her. “I wanna see the back.”

Cordy turned, showing that she was wearing a matching red lace thong, the black garter straps framing her perfectly toned bum.

“William, what do you think?” The blonde held out her hand, beckoning him to come have a closer look.

Slipping his hands inside his pockets, he shifted his newly aroused cock before walking toward them. He could pretend to be a flamboyant gay if he wanted, but a raging hard-on in the dressing room area at Victoria’s Secret was probably a telltale sign of his charade.

“Mmmmm, I do hope the sprinklers don’t come on to put out the fire in here. You two are certainly hotter than Georgia asphalt!” He spun Buffy so that both of the girls’ behinds were facing him. Licking each of his index fingers, he then touched one to each of their asses and made a sizzling noise.

Buffy and Cordelia burst into laughter. They turned to face him and pulled him into a tight hug. He reached around to hug them back, momentarily forgetting his character. His hands sought out their skin, the slick satin, and the delicate lace, as they covered his face with little kisses.

This time it was Buffy who saved him.

“William,” she whispered, “If you don’t rein in those wandering hands I love so much, we’re all gonna end up in this dressing room doing more than just trying on outfits.”

Instantly releasing them, he resumed character. “Now, hurry up, you two! You’ve found the perfect little naughty outfits. Now it’s onto the next shop! So much to do, so little time to spare. Now, go and get changed so we can be on our way.” He started to go back into the store, but figured looking at all the negligees would just make it harder to get the mental picture of them in frillies out of his head. Sitting back down, he crossed his legs and waited.

Cordelia came out first, having collected her frillies. “I’m gonna go pay, will you wait for Buffy?”

“But of course!” William winked at her as she walked to the cash register.

A minute or so later, Buffy came out with her selection. “Glad you came with us Will. This really has been really more fun than I think I’ve ever had shopping.”

He stood and began to follow her to meet their lover, when she stopped and leaned back to whisper to him, “I would have loved to have fucked you both in the dressing room. Maybe someday, we could try that.” She lustfully looked into his eyes and walked out towards Cordelia.

These girls are going to be the death of me! William knew they had him wrapped around their little fingers. Not that he would have to be, to want to take them both in a public dressing room. Knowing it was something Buffy wanted, he needed to figure out how to make her wish come true. Hands in his pockets once more, he joined the girls who were being handed their purchases in petite, shiny, pink striped bags.

As they were leaving the store, one of the employees called out to them to wait a minute. She approached them, with a small piece of folded paper in her hand.

“Hi, I’m Claire. I was watching you in here, and I thought… oh what the hell… Here, this is for you.” She grabbed William’s hand, placed the paper into it and then rushed back into the store.

The girls were shocked that some brazen hussy would approach their man to give him her phone number right in front of them.

William walked on ahead of his girls making them both rushe him, grabbing for the piece of paper.

Cordelia managed to swipe it, and opened it to read out loud. “Hi, I saw you in the store today and just couldn’t not give you this number. My cousin Steve is single and I just know you two would hit it off. Here’s his number… I will tell him to expect your call. Claire.”

Once more the three of them broke out into fits of laughter. “I guess I’m a better actor than I thought!” William said as they all once more walked, arms looped, through the mall.

Cordy suddenly remembered the leather shop. “I know we were set to go to the sporting goods store next, but I think we should treat William to something first. Not only did he help us in Victoria’s Secret, but he did provide the entertainment as well, and I have just the store in mind.”

Buffy chimed in, “Let’s go. I can’t wait to find something special for our man. Where were you thinking?”

William watched them, reveling in their excitement about shopping for him. For him! He was having a great time. He loved seeing them happy, and no one seemed to be watching them in disgust. His mind wandered back to the idea of dressing room sex with his ladies. Oh, the possibilities had him nearly busting out of his pants.

They reached a shop and Cordy announced that they had arrived. William had been lost in thought, but looked up to see a shop full of leather jackets and his girls’ smiles beaming up at him.

“So, this is what you mean when you say you want to dress me up in your love?” William was excited too. He had never even tried on a leather jacket. The scent of leather was flooding his senses, teasing him and drawing him in.

Both girls sang in bad karaoke form, “All over your body!”

http://stockingirl.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/F_PHGB_Dot.jpg Buffy’s outfit only in ivory with black lace

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pLCZeH6IL.jpg Cordy’s outfit
End Notes:
PLEASE! review !! I will respond to each and every one, just want to know if you liked or not **winkwink*
Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to all my betas PB, Sotia, and DFL, You guys are fab-u-lous! And Xaph, the banner is as always amazing, thanks so much.

for those who've never seen the Friends episode with the leather pants her you go : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBrCZQO6-o4
Chapter 4



The smell of leather was an overwhelming welcome as they crossed the threshold of the store. There were leather goods in every color on racks and displays everywhere. A salesgirl rushed to them almost immediately, asking if she could be of assistance. Cordy answered for them, stating simply that they were just looking for the moment, but would let her know.

“Do you like the black leather, Will? I think black leather is so classic. Maybe brown? Both are great and I’m sure either would look gorgeous on you. Maybe we should concentrate on a style.” Buffy was bubbling over with enthusiasm.

Cordy giggled at her excited friend, and watched William as his eyes scanned the merchandise. “Maybe Will can just look around by himself. We can look for things we like and see what we all come up with. Will? How does that sound?”

Coming out of his fog, William replied, “Yes, sounds great. I think I would like to see what they have first.”

“Don’t forget to feel them too. Each kind of leather feels a little different. Maybe you like it soft, maybe you like it stiff… I know what I like.” Buffy giggled as she saw William wander to the other side of the store to look around, then she turned to Cordy. “Let’s find him a few different styles to try on.”


William wandered in and out of the racks on the men’s side of the shop, touching the shoulders of several jackets. He noticed a rack of biker type vests, a rack of ties, wallets, and belts; he then found one with of leather pants as well. Walking back to the center where he had first started, he picked up a brown leather jacket to try on. He realized very quickly that the jackets were all chained to the rack and replaced the hanger. His shyness taking hold of him, he sought out the girls. They obviously knew far more about this than he did, and they’d said that they wanted to “dress him up in their love,” so he would let them.

Cordy and Buffy were also looking through racks when they saw William approach them.

“Find anything?” Cordy asked.

“Well. I… um... well, I thought I’d let you two pick what looks best on me. I haven’t a clue what I’m doing.” His face blushed as he spoke, endearing himself even more to his lovers---if that was at all possible.

Cordy winked at him, “Not a problem, Will. We’d be honored.” She raised her hand to the salesgirl, who was there in a flash.

“Yes, ma’am, what can I help you with?” She was already was reaching for her set of keys to unlock the jackets.

“Our friend is looking for a jacket, so he will be wanting to try on several. How about this one, and the brown one on that rack, and… Buffy? Any others?”

“Yeah, I’m thinking a black biker’s jacket, something that screams masculinity. Oh, and a pair of black pants.” Buffy nodded to the girl as she went to work getting the items together for them.

William tried on jacket after jacket in a multitude of colors. Not one of them felt right; he felt like he was in a costume. Each one had some sort of flaw. Too long, too short, too tight here, too loose there. He didn’t want to disappoint the girls, who seemed so excited to find him the perfect one. “How about I go try on the pants while you two find another jacket for me.”

Cordy handed him the pants. “Ok, we will be over at the dressing room in a minute. I can’t wait to see how hot you look encased in leather.”

William blushed again as he took the pants. Walking over to the dressing area, he was feeling a bit discouraged. He couldn’t understand why he was having such a hard time finding a jacket he liked.

In the dressing room he removed his shoes. Taking off his slacks, he draped them over the back of the chair. Sitting down, he put his first foot in the pant leg and suddenly remembered an episode of the TV show Friends in which Ross had purchased a pair of leather pants and worn them on a date when hilarity ensued. He had gotten overheated and excused himself to the restroom, meaning to remove the pants and cool off. Once his legs had gotten some air, he couldn’t get the pants back on. William started laughing loudly. He could see clearly in his mind Ross sitting on the closed toilet, calling his idiot friend, Joey, for help. Joey had first suggested that Ross try powder to absorb some of the moisture, to help the pants slide up. Ross’s legs were covered in white powder in no time, and still he couldn’t get the pants back up,so Joeywas once more asked to help. His suggestion this time was for Ross to try some lotion. Ross used handfuls of lotion. Not only hadn’t it worked, but apparently the combination of the two products had made a paste. Ross was covered in white goo, pants down, and Joey hung up on him. William was now laughing so hard he could be heard clearly across the store.

Buffy and Cordelia both dropped what they were doing to go see what was so funny. “William? Everything ok in there? What’s so funny? Buffy was giggling at his mirth even as she asked.

William had tears running down his face. He pulled the pants on and opened the door. He had laughed so hard that he had forgotten about his distress about the mall trip, his gay charade, and his disappointment at not finding the perfect jacket. “I was just remembering that hilarious episode of Friends, did you ever see--”

“Oh my God! Ross and the leather pants! That’s one of the funniest episodes!” Cordy laughed with him. “I remember how funny Ross looked, but you, Will, look great. Spin for me will ya?” Cordy and Buffy eyed him up and down, admiring how the leather hugged his naughty bits.

As he spun around, he spotted a long black leather duster on the wall behind the cash register. “Hey, I want to try that one on,” he said pointing at it. The salesgirl was nearby, laughing along with them, and rushed to get it for him.

“I love these pants, Will, but they may attract more attention to you then I feel comfortable with. You look amazing.” Buffy commented.

The salesgirl returned with the coat and handed it to him. “It’s the last one, size large. I can even give you a discount on it, if you are interested.”

Will slipped his arms into the coat and as it slid up on his shoulders, he knew. That was the one. It fit perfectly.

“Wow…” Both girls said in unison.

Buffy immediately told the salesgirl, “We’ll take it.”

Will was thrilled. He knew he could never wear the pants without laughing, but the coat was perfect. He pulled his girls into a hug, kissed them both on the cheeks and said, “Thank you. It’s perfect.”
End Notes:
Please review, a few words to let me you what you thought about the chapter.
Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to betas, PB, Sotia, and DFL! you guys are great!
Chapter 5


William was thrilled with his new duster. He carried his gift from the girls over his shoulder, grinning widely. He couldn’t believe how different he felt with it on; he felt like he oozed confidence and sex appeal. Looking down at his current ensemble, he realized that he needed to pick out a few outfits that would look good with the coat.

“I think you girls were right, I’m having a great time. Only problem is, I feel like my clothes don’t match my persona anymore. Clothes used to be just a covering for my body, but now I want to look good for my lovely ladies. Would you mind helping me find some sexy ensembles to wear?”

Buffy and Cordelia exchanged a look William read as pure excitement. Both girls started talking excitedly all at once. “Let me show you this store where I saw some of the hottest shirts!” Buffy said, trying to get his attention. “Jeans, you must have some new jeans. I know just the place,” Cordy spoke up.

“I might be able to find a store along the way selling some nice boots. I’ve been thinking I’d like to get me a pair.” William waited for their response.

“This is going to be great fun. I can’t wait to get you into a dressing room.” Winking at Will, Buffy grabbed his hand and led him through the mall.

They shopped for hours, picking out new things for William. When they were done, they had bags and bags of things. As they walked toward the exit, Will was still thinking about Buffy’s comment concerning the dressing room and kept wishing he’d made a move in one of the many stores they’d shopped. It was then that he had a light bulb moment!

“Buffy, we forgot the sporting goods store! Look, it’s just around the corner. Come on, we have time for one more.” He started walking in the direction of the store.

The dark green sign above the entrance read, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and he struggled not to laugh. Settle yourself, Will. And don’t lose courage, this is your chance to fulfill a fantasy of hers, or theirs… Maybe all three of us in the dressing room. Mmmm He could feel the excitement and arousal rise within him. “Here we are. Now hand me all the packages and both of you go pick out some exercise wear, my treat. I want to treat you both to a little something special too.”

Buffy and Cordy looked at each other and rushed into the women’s department, babbling the entire way. The store was relatively empty, William noticed gleefully as he surveyed his surroundings. His cock throbbed in anticipation of his surprise. The girls each grabbed a few items to try on that they thought William might like to see them in.

William had already wandered over to the center of the store where the dressing rooms were and was pleased to find that they were quite large. Having quickly grabbed an outfit off the closest rack, he entered a room, set all their combined purchases off to one side—freeing up as much room as possible—then stood outside the door and motioned for them to join him.

Immediately realizing he wasn’t holding all of the bags, Cordy wondered if he had gotten a cart, but as she got closer, she could see he was holding the door open for them and all the packages were inside. “Our boy seems to have a naughty grin on his face, doesn’t he? Now what might he have in mind?”

Buffy was so excited. She knew what he was up to and couldn’t believe he was initiating it. “I think he might just be coming out of his shell, Cordy. Hurry, let’s get in there before he changes his mind or someone sees us.”

The three roommates quickly entered the room, locking the door behind them. Buffy couldn’t contain herself any longer. She attacked his mouth with her own, quickly working the belt buckle on his pants. Cordy stripped herself, then began to help Buffy and Will do the same. She knew this had been a fantasy Buffy had talked about for a while, but there never seemed to be a time or a place they could pull it off. Will had outdone himself.

They were naked in less than a minute. All three of them were eager to do this, and unable to keep their hands off one another.

“We must try to be quiet; I don’t want to be kicked out of here,” Will whispered to the girls, having a hand on one of each girl’s breasts.

“I may have to put something in my mouth to keep me quiet,” Buffy said as she sat on the bench, pulling Cordy with her. Side by side, they sat and began to take turns licking and sucking William.

Will was trying not to moan as the girls teased his already hard cock and balls with their mouths, but he wanted to do this for them, and show them he was trying not to be as timid. “Goldilocks, Princess, as great as this is, I have something a little different in mind. I believe the phrase is, bend over, and let me drive. Buffy, you first, my dear. And please make sure that you pay attention to Cordy.” He winked at them both, as he stroked himself, eager to begin.

Buffy stood and leaned over. As she and her girlfriend began to kiss, she felt Will’s long, talented fingers, dip inside her.

“Buffy’s a bit excited I see. No need for delay then.” He took his cock and pushed it inside her slightly a few times, stretching her.

“Will, if you don’t fuck me hard soon, I may burst.” Buffy was panting excitedly. She had one hand on the wall to brace herself and the fingers of her other hand were deep inside Cordy.

Cordy was also panting, fucking herself on Buffy’s hand. She was pinching one of her nipples as well as one of Buffy’s. “God, this is so hot. Don’t either of you dare stop.”

Without pause, Will pressed deep into Buffy and immediately starting slamming into her. He held her hips to help her keep her balance.

Buffy was in heaven. She had been thinking about this all day and didn’t think it would happen. Certainly not with Will taking control. She felt someone strumming on her clit, and it didn’t matter who. She was spiraling toward an orgasm that she hoped wouldn’t cause her to blackout or scream.

Cordy had seen Will’s hand wrap around Buffy and knew the blonde wouldn’t last long at all. She immediately began to kiss Buffy deeply, hoping to contain the scream that was building within.

Will could feel Buffy’s climax squeezing him, urging him to cum with her. He knew Cordy was patiently awaiting her turn, however, so he continued pounding the blonde, staying his own orgasm for the time being.

As Buffy came, Will held her around the waist—careful not to let her fall when her legs became rubbery— while Cordy, caught the girl’s joyous cries that begged to be shouted. Soon, the blonde came back to reality realizing that it was now Cordy’s turn. “Wow, you guys amaze me each and every time.”

Will was still in control and proud of himself. “Cordy, come to me. Your patience will be rewarded.”

Helping Buffy sit down, the brunette stood before William.

Will embraced her, kissing her neck as he thrust his insanely hard cock against her damp curls. They each moaned into each other, both so close to release. “Cordy, …need to be inside you.”

Lifting one leg, she wrapped it around his waist, allowing him access. Will placed his hands on her ass, lifting her so she could wrap the other leg around him. He shifted a bit to line himself up, then lowered Cordy down onto his dick. Leaning her against the door, he quickly began to pump up into her.

Buffy stood behind Will, caressing them both as she whispered, “That’s it, Will, pound her sweet pussy hard. Cant you feel how much she likes it?”

Buffy could see this was going to be quick. “Kiss each other. Remember, must be quiet.” She giggled as the door rattled with each thrust.

Cordy and Will came together and were soon wrapped in Buffy’s warm arms as she helped Cordy stand.

“I wonder if anyone heard.” Cordy wondered in a whisper.

“Does it really matter?” Will asked, shocking both girls.

“Not to us, but, Will… I thought you were worried about being found out,” Buffy admitted.

“I am a quick learner. I can’t imagine ever missing out on days like today because of silly fears.”

They all got dressed. Will picked up the packages and prepared to leave the room. “You ladies want to get the outfits you picked out? Still my treat.”

“I think I just want to get you home and fed. Need to keep up your energy for what we have planned for tonight,” Cordy spilled.

“Tonight? What’s tonight?” he looked a bit confused.

“A party. Lots of people from campus will be there. Look, it’s gonna be fun.” Cordy gave him the pouty look and he was putty in her hand.

“Ok, why not. I am feeling like I could take on the world right now.”

They exited the dressing room—not one customer or employee was even to be seen—and headed to the car.
End Notes:
Please, please, pretty please leave me a review. I will respond to it promptly as well >^.^<
Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks PB and Sotia for the fab beta job, you guys make this readable! And thanks for all those who've read and reviewed, you make me smile :)
Chapter 6


They had hit the drive through for dinner, and the drugstore on the way home, for Buffy to pick up some hair color. She wanted to touchup her highlights before the party.

“I don’t understand why you would want to color your hair?” Will seemed perplexed.

“Will, it’s highlights and I have them done all the time. It’s kinda like makeup or clothes, I guess. It just enhances my beauty. Buffy did an exaggerated hair flip- eyelash flutter combination, making both Will and Cordy giggle. “Maybe you’ll let me put a few highlights in your hair too, Will? I think it would look great. Just think, a whole new look for our studly hunk o’man.”

“Ooooh a few highlights would just bring out your eyes, Will. Think… you could have those lovely summer highlights in 25 minutes in the comfort of our kitchen.” Cordy went about cleaning up the trash from their dinner of burgers and fries.

“I don’t think it’s such a good idea. Won’t it look fake?” Will looked concerned.

“You didn’t know I used this until we went to the store today. Does mine look fake?” Buffy once more did her exaggerated hair flip and both her roommates smiled.

“No, I guess not. As long as you think it won’t make me look weird, I trust you. Do you have enough?”

Buffy walked over behind the couch where he was sitting and ran her fingers through Will’s hair. “I have plenty to share, and I think you will look amazing. Not that you aren’t amazing now.” She leaned over, nibbled on his neck and whispered in his ear, “just the thought of you all dressed up for us makes me want to do naughty things to you.” Taking his lobe between her lips, Buffy nibbled lightly on it before straightening up again.

William’s eyes had rolled back in his head as soon as Buffy’s delicate fingers wove through his hair. Simple things like that drove him wild. She could have talked him into shaving his head if she wanted to. He struggled to find words as her hot breath stop caressing his neck. “W-What do I need to do?”

“Just put an old t-shirt on, in case of drips, and let’s get a chair in the kitchen and do you first.”



__________




Will was sitting in a chair in the middle of the kitchen, with an old towel draped across his shoulders. The girls each had a pair of plastic gloves on to protect their skin. Cordy was holding a disposable bowl of a smelly, fluffy white peroxide mix, while Buffy had a little plastic tool used to apply the mix.

Sitting with his eyes closed, Will let his mind wander to possible scenarios for the party. He smiled at the prospect of running into Xander this time, with his lady loves on each arm, looking every bit the part, with his new clothes and hair the girls were doing. Eat your heart out, Hugh Heffner!

Buffy started on the front, trying to select certain curls, while Cordy pointed out curls she thought should be coated too. The whole application process only took about ten minutes

When they were done, Buffy realized that not only did they not have enough left to do her hair, but it was because they had covered Will’s entire head with the bleach. He wasn’t going to have highlights, they had just bleached his full head of hair.

Cordy didn’t realize what they had done until she saw the scared expression on her girlfriend’s face. “Ok, Will, just relax and I’ll set the timer. Buffy, can you help me pick out an outfit for tonight? I think I want to wear my new jeans, but not sure which top.”

Buffy was thankful Cordy realized there was a problem. “Absolutely! We will be back in a few.” Both girls rushed to their room and shut the door.

“Ohmigod! Cordy, we covered his whole head! His hair’s gonna be white! He is gonna freak! Oh, he is gonna be so mad at me, what are we gonna do?” Buffy asked the brunette in a panicked, lowered voice.

“Ok, maybe it won’t look too bad, or maybe we can go get more color and put it back the way it was. Maybe he will like it?” Cordy said hopefully. “Maybe we should just go talk to him. I think he might surprise both of us.”

Buffy nodded, and followed Cordy out of the room. William wasn’t sitting in the chair in the kitchen anymore. He was standing in the bathroom in front of the mirror, staring at his reflection.

“Will? Are you ok? I can explain… I didn’t mean to…” Buffy couldn’t find any words she thought would make him feel better.

Just then, the timer went off in the kitchen, signifying it was time to rinse his hair. Cordy told Buffy to go turn off the thing that kept buzzing.

“Will,” Cordy placed her hand on his shoulder, “We need to get you rinsed out. Do you want me to do it in the kitchen? Then, we can see how bad it is, and go get more color if we need to.”

“I think I will rinse it myself here in the bathroom. I’ll come out when I’m done and we can discuss it then. Right now, I just want to get this stuff off my head.” He turned to Cordy as she headed back to the living room. “I’m not mad, princess, and tell Buffy everything will be fine. I actually think I might like it. It was just a shock, that’s all.”

“I’ll tell her. Will, we’re both sorry. We just got carried away.”

“I know, and no worries. My mum used to color her hair all the time, so I know it’s easily fixable. Now, scoot and let me see what we have to work with.”

The next half hour felt like an eternity. The girls waited on the couch in utter silence, hoping it looked ok.

The click of the bathroom doorknob brought both girls out of their worrisome thoughts and they eagerly waited for him to emerge. What they saw was not at all what they were expecting.

Will’s hair was a platinum blond, which he had slicked back with what looked like some of their hair gel. He looked gorgeous.

“Wow, William, you look great! I had no idea a mistake could look so good. Do you like it?” Buffy waited on pins and needles for his answer.

Smiling, he walked over and sat on the coffee table facing them. “I used some of your hair gel. With the white curls hanging down I looked like the bloke in Blue Lagoon, which I didn’t think would look right with my duster. So yeah, I like it. But what do you ladies think?”

Cordy hadn’t said a word. “God, yes! Hot doesn’t even begin to cover your new look.”

Standing, he reached a hand out to each of his girls. “Well then, let’s get ready to go. I can’t wait to see you two all dressed up for me.”

A kiss was placed on each side of his face, and the girls took off to their room to get ready.

Will went to his room too, and stopped in front of his mirror to look at his reflection. I do look sharp, don’t I? A smile spread across his face, he began going through his purchases, selecting the perfect ensemble for the evening. He felt like that would be his debut, and for the first time, he was excited to go out. I hope I run into Xander and his troop of idiots tonight.
End Notes:
Please review, I really look forward to the feedback!
Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
Thanks to PaganBaby and Sotia for all your brainy ways :P Beta's like you two are hard to find *smooches you both*
Chapter 7


Will dressed in one of his new outfits, a dark pair of jeans that fit him just right, a black t-shirt, and a silky long sleeve shirt in red over that. His hair was slicked back, courtesy of the girls' hair products, and he was ready.

Buffy and Cordelia were picking sexy, revealing outfits to wear while they draped themselves all over their boyfriend’s arm, wanting to make all the girls jealous.

“This one?” Cordelia held up a deep blue halter and an almost illegally short black leather mini skirt.

“Yeah, that one. I think I’ll wear that rose-colored one-shoulder number, can you get it out of the closet for me?” Buffy was painting her nails with fast dry polish to match. “You think we’ll run into anyone who will make William uncomfortable?”

“I hope not, but I’ve seen a change in him today. Not just the hair color, but really, that trip to the mall with us, did something to him.” Cordy handed Buffy her dress.

“That was us doing things to him, in a dressing room. Did you forget already?” The blonde giggled between blowing on her wet nails.

“No, I didn’t forget, silly. I’m being serious. He seems confident. In both himself, and in his relationship with us. Didn’t you notice?” Cordy tied the halter behind her neck and adjusted her large breasts within the shirt. “Are you sure I don’t need a bra with this?”

Buffy walked over to her and comically lifted one of Cordy’s boobs, as if she was weighing it. “Nah, a little sag is nice,” then flinched knowing Cordy’s hand was on its way to swat at her.

“Buffy! Be serious, do I look ok?” She stepped back so her girlfriend could get a better look at her.

She looked her up and down, “You look great, and I like the easy access for Will and me too,” Buffy said as she slid her hand into Cordy’s shirt, gently squeezing her breast.

Before Buffy could remove her hand, the bedroom door opened. Stunned by Will looking so gorgeous, she forgot to move her hand.

“Damn, Will, you look great!” Cordy managed to say with her mouth hanging open, and Buffy’s hand down her shirt.

“Umm, ladies, is it play time, or are we going to get this show on the road?” He smiled and entered the room, doing that sexy tongue curl thing he did so well. “Because, I’m always ready to play. I’m a bad, rude man.” He strutted over to them as he reached to unbutton his pants.

“Will, Cordy’s right! You do seem different today. So sexy and what’s that word you use... randy?” Buffy giggled, knowing William would be tickling her any second. It’s what he did when she poked fun at his English.

And tickle he did, till she was screaming for him to stop. Cordy just rolled her eyes and smiled as she finished her hair.

They had fallen onto the bed and tickling had become groping, and bordering on being late for the party. “Don’t make me get the spray bottle, you two, it’s time to go,” Cordy said as she picked up Buffy’s dress and handed it to her again.

Will stopped kissing his blonde lover, and walked up behind Cordy, who was still brushing her hair. “Jealous, kitten?” He pulled her hair to the side and began nibbling up the long column of her neck. He reached around and slid his hand in her shirt just like Buffy had earlier, “She was right, it is easy access.” His other hand was working the hem of her micro mini skirt up, “just like this skirt is too. Maybe we’ll be doing more than walking around eating hors d’oeuvres tonight.”

Buffy pulled her dress on over her head as she watched Will work on Cordy. They were both quickly becoming overheated, and watching them was having a similar effect on her as she watched Cordy spin to face him, and then she was lifted up on the dresser. He was grinding his denim-covered bulge against her crotch as he snogged her, good and proper.

“That’s enough, you two. We have a party to get to.”

Will helped Cordy down from the dresser, helping her smooth her clothes, obviously just trying to cop a feel once more. She swatted his hands away, knowing what he was up to.

Will was giggling as he got his first glance at Buffy in her dress. Rose-colored jersey knit clung to her body like a glove. The single bare shoulder begged him to kiss her golden skin.

“I am surely, the luckiest man to ever live.” He held his hand out to Buffy, and he pulled her close, covering that bare shoulder with hot open-mouthed kisses.

“We must be the horniest bunch of people on the planet! Will, get your lips off of Buffy, I’m driving, and it’s time to go.” Cordy walked out of the bedroom, leaving her two roommates giggling in the doorway.

Will grabbed his new duster on his way to the door, whipping it around his body as he slid his arms in the sleeves. He was ready.

They all piled into the Jeep, and Cordy drove them down the street towards the party. They were all in great spirits, excited about the evening and Will’s debut, as the all-around new stud in town.

The party was at the old mansion on Crawford Street. Cars lined the street on both sides for blocks. Noticing there was a hole in the fence surrounding the lot next door to the mansion, Cordy pulled the Jeep into the lot, and practically up to the mansion’s entrance.

“Outta my way, Nature!” Cordy laughed out as the Jeep bounced through the grass. She assured them they had four-wheel drive, so she should park almost anywhere she wanted.

The party was hoppin’. Music was being pumped into the night air, bass rattling the ground under them. People were dancing in the patio area as the trio made their way through the crowd. There were signs taped to the walls with arrows showing the way to the kegs.

A girl in a tight red blouse and jeans ran up to Buffy and Cordy, hugging them. “I’m so glad you could make it! It’s been a while since you two have been to one of my parties.” She noticed Will standing just behind her girlfriends. “Well, hello, blondie, I’m Anya.” She walked past the girls to get a full view of him. “I thought you two weren’t into driving stick anymore. Who, may I ask is this hunk of manly goodness?”

Cordy and Buffy cuddled up to their man. Buffy spoke first.

“Anya, this is Will, and he’s ours, so keep your grubby mitts off,” she said with a wink.

“You can let everyone know he’s ours and to keep their mitts off,” Cordy corrected her.

“My, my, my, Will. Aren’t you the luckiest man alive?” Anya figured she’d better move along, nothing tasty for her here and she was definitely looking tonight. “Please, drink and be merry… I must bid adieu to you and you and you.” Anya winked, took a bow, and rushed off to greet more guests that had arrived.

“She’s a feisty little thing, isn’t she?” Will said as he watched her walk away.

Cordy snapped her fingers in front of his face, “Over here, lover boy.”

Will pulled them both close, placing tender kisses on each of their foreheads. “You two are the only women I see. Now, let’s get us some drinks.”

The three of them walked with linked arms through the party, catching everyone’s eyes. Hushed whispers flowed through the crowd about the new guy that had turned not one hot lesbian, but two, straight.

At the keg station, Will grabbed three red plastic cups from the table, and began filling them. He’d never been to a kegger, and didn’t know that he needed to tilt the cup to avoid all the foam. Foam flowed over the rim of the cup covering his hand.

“May I lend you a hand, lover? There is a method to this.” Cordy took the cup from his hand, showing him how to operate the tap and fill the cup.

“Let me go get cleaned up. I have to wash these hands, can’t have sticky fingers roaming all over your body tonight, now can we…?”

Will took off in search of a sink.



Xander saw the girls standing alone at the keg and recognized them as the ones that had helped William move out of his dorm room.

“Riley, come with me. This party just got interesting.”

Xander and his big goofy friend drunkenly stumbled over to the keg, nearly falling on their faces as they arrived at their destination.

“Laaaaadies, do you two remember us? You helped Will move out of the dorm.” Xander slurred as he spoke, as his lump of a friend, Riley, stood next to him like a deaf mute.

“Yes, unfortunately, we do remember.” Buffy and Cordelia were both looking down the hall for Will’s bleached blond head, nervous about how he might react to Xander’s presence. Their concern turned to worry as they saw him approach and realized he had already seen Xander. A strange look had spread across his face.

Xander placed his hand on Buffy’s bare shoulder, “Wanna get to know me better?”
End Notes:
I need a review, from you and you and you... Thanks too!
Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten
Author's Notes:
This has come to an end... and I hope you enjoy. Thanks to Pb and Sotia for all your support, you guys are the shiznit :P
Chapter 8


Cordelia roughly pushed Xander’s hand off of Buffy’s shoulder, “Someone should teach you some manners, rude boy.”

“Oh, yeah. I forgot you two are hetero challenged.” Xander clumsily grabbed Cordy by the hips, grinding his pelvis against her. “I think maybe I could change your mind. Feel what you do to me?”

“I’ve been humped by small dogs that were better endowed then you, moron,” stepping back. “What was that, Chapstick in your pocket?”

Xander just stood there, floundering to find a clever comeback.

William had hoped to see Xander at the party, and now he had. Jealousy ran through him when he saw Xander and Riley hitting on the girls. He knew the girls could handle themselves, but this was an opportunity not to be missed. He walked up behind Xander and Riley, tightly grasping one of each of their shoulders.

“Well, now. What do we have here, Alexander Lavelle Harris and his posse of one. I see you’ve said hello to the ladies this evening, and by the looks on their faces, you did not impress.” Will pushed the two idiots out of the way so he could stand with Buffy and Cordy, who immediately draped themselves all over him.

Xander and Riley regained their balance and stared at the trio with their mouths agape.

Xander gawked at the sight before him. He couldn’t decide what shocked him more; these two hot chicks hanging on his ex-roommate, or the fact that he'd popped a boner at William’s new look. I always knew he was fit, but DAMN he is fine. He looks like one of those European model guys that were just so pretty, only he was prettier, and even more than the girls…

Standing up straight, he put his hands in front of his crotch, hoping to hide his affliction. “H-Hey! Who told you my middle name? And what’s with the new look? Is this a costume party? Wait, are they both with you?”

Riley who never really did anything but grunt, said “Whoa” as he swayed, trying not to fall over. He looked at Will and the girls and back to Xander, noticing he was staring at the newly made over nerd. “Dude, did you just sprout wood at Will?”

Xander panicked. “Um, no. Uh, what, NO. It's 'cos of the girls! The girls! Damn, Riley, what the fuck! I’m outta here. I don’t need this shit.”

Xander stormed away, with Riley right behind him. “Dude, it’s ok if you did. Will looks good, even I noticed, and usually I don’t. But hey, we can talk about your feelings, if you want. I know another Bi-guy. I can call him for you if you want, he’s single. X-man, wait up. It’s nothing to be ashamed about!”

The three of them laughed hysterically at Xander and Riley.

“Oh my God! That was great. I couldn’t have asked for a better night. I can’t believe I had that effect on Xander! And Riley, I’ve never heard him talk that much in the entire time I’ve known him. Who knew? It makes me a bit queasy to think Xander was turned on by looking at me...” William hugged his women, filled with happiness.

"We feel your pain. But can't really blame him. You're a major hottie who can excite both sexes,” Cordy added.

Buffy cupped his cheek as she kissed him. A kiss that became heated rather quickly. Their brunette roommate cleared her throat, trying to get their attention. “Guys, people are staring,” she whispered.

Will looked around at the now still room, all eyes on them. “Well, if they want a show, let’s give them what they want.” Without delay, his free hand was on the back of Cordelia’s neck and she was now the recipient of a mind-altering kiss from Will.

Coming up for air, Cordelia looked at him, shocked. “I thought you didn’t want people to know about us?”

“Looks like I’ve changed my mind. Can’t have anyone thinking you two are available, now can I? Now, where was I? With a hand on each girl, he pulled them close, kissing one, and then the other.

“Should I cue the groovy seventies porno music?” Anya asked, snapping them out of their lusty trance.

“Oh, we… uh, gee, sorry, Anya. No, no porno music.” Buffy looked around the room as almost everyone there had their eyes on them, “I didn’t realize we were causing such a scene,” blushing profusely.

“Don’t stop on my account, people will be talking about this party for years! You three are turning on all of my guests with your steamy make out session, leaving us all to imagine what goes on behind closed doors. Man-o-man, to be a fly on your wall…”Anya fanned her face with her hand.

“Well, who in their right mind could resist these gorgeous, amazing women?” Will gave them each a smile and a squeeze. “Maybe we could tone it down till we are in a more private location. Besides, we came to party, the foolin’ around can wait till we get home.”

“I say, let’s dance,” Cordy said, pulling her lovers near the large booming speaker, where they began to bump and grind against each other.

All the rhythmic moving and touching was working them into a frenzy once more.

“Seems like you and Xander both have something pokey in your pants tonight,” Buffy commented as she slyly cupped his bulging zipper.

“Only Xander’s wood was more like a toothpick, compared to Will’s spike. Hey, I like that... I think I have a new nickname for our man. Spike.” Cordelia’s hands were now taking their turn giving Will a little rub.

“Oi! Keep up all that naughty touchin’ and we might have to leave the party earlier than planned.”

Both girls stopped dancing and said in unison, “Fine by us!”

Will grinned at his girls, as they each took a hand and led him to the exit.

They spotted Anya chatting up an older guy, “We should say goodbye since we must be leaving so soon,” Buffy said, detouring them briefly.

“Hey, Anya, we’re gonna head out now,” Buffy said as they approached.

The older man turned to see who had interrupted his moves on the lovely lady he’d just met, coming face to face with not only his neighbors, but his employee.

“William? Is that you? Good Lord, boy! What have you done to your hair?” Rupert Giles was in shock. The mild-mannered young man who worked for him was almost unrecognizable to him.

Flustered for the first time all day, Will almost reverted back to his old self. Cordy and Buffy watched nervously, as they waited for Will’s response.

“Yeah, it’s me under here, only happier. Nice seeing you, Rupert, but I need to get my ladies home. Seems like I have some chores to do. Thanks for the invite, Anya.”

Will turned to leave, a girl on each arm and his duster flapping behind him. He felt like a new man, and still, the luckiest one on earth.


THE END
End Notes:
Please review.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=34745