Meant to Live by Spikesbabe
Summary: A spuffy love over a holiday!!unexpected power arises in the 2
Categories: Serial Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3046 Read: 7864 Published: 09/01/2004 Updated: 12/17/2004

1. LIke Sister Like Sister by Spikesbabe

2. One Wierd Dream by Spikesbabe

3. figuring it out by Spikesbabe

4. Tell Him by Spikesbabe

LIke Sister Like Sister by Spikesbabe
DISCLAIMER:I dont own any of the characters all Joss Wheadons!!i just borrowed them
REVIEW:Yes Please!!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Buffy opened her eyes and watched her ceiling fan spin at a slow pace. She stretched her arms behind her and yawned. As she rose she looked out the window to see the sun blazing down on the potentials as they trained. All of them had smiles on their faces, even Giles. She smiled as she thought about tomorrow. They all knew it would never snow in Sunnydale, again, so everyone would be heading up to Washington to spend week in a cabin, where they would ski and spend Christmas (and Hanukah) together. As she got dressed in a pair of black sweat pants and a tight red tank top, she thought about packing after breakfast.
She hopped down the stairs while putting her hair up in a ponytail. As she walked into the kitchen she was greeted by her peppy red headed friend Willow. “Hey Buffy! I’ve already fed everybody and sent them training with Spike and Giles. Here funny shaped chocolate chip pancakes.”
Buffy smiled and asked, “What is with supper girl? Oh and thanks.” She sat down at the table. She looked at her pancakes and her stomach did a flip.
“Oh I’ve just never been skiing before and I’m sorta……..Totally…..Terrified!”
Buffy made an “o” shape with her mouth and was about to say something when Spike walked in with bleeding deep hole on his chest closely followed by Dawn squealing.
“Sorry! I’m sorry! God so sorry!”
“Niblet calm down it is just a scratch go down stairs and watch the other kiddies. Be careful though you are starting to become big sis stabbing me all the time.
Ok?” Spike said with a smile and touched her cheek. Dawn smiled and walked down stairs Willow followed to check up.
“What did she do to you?” Buffy said as she walked up to him and looked at his stab wound while he sighed.
“I was training them on their sword techniques when I walked by Dawn and she caught me right in my non-beating heart.”
Buffy smiled and gripped his hand started to drag him upstairs into the bathroom. Spike felt her warmth on his hand. “Sit” she said as she patted the counter.
Spike hopped on the counter as Buffy got wraps, a cloth, and medicine.
“Shirt off” she told him while she got her cloth wet. Spike sucked in the pain as he took he tight black turtleneck off. Buffy couldn’t resist looking at his milky white muscles.
They were both silent as she cleaned the wound. Buffy set the cloth down, “So, are you letting your roots grow out or something?” Spike ran his fingers through his hair. His brown roots were coming through while his platinum blonde tips were still there. He just nodded.
“Why are you so quiet?” she asked while looking up in his bright blue eyes. “No reason,” Spike answered while he watched Buffy’s hands wrap his cut. Her smooth skin was rubbing his. He saw that she was watching him stare and he turned away.
“Ok Dr. Buffy is all done!” She said with a grin. He smiled at her and she blushed and left him standing there. She walked down the hall to start packing.
She had laid everything she needed out and put it into a suitcase. She looked at the mess, it would not even close. She heard a chuckle and she looked to see Spike leaning on the doorway. “Do you need help, pet?” he asked in a sarcastic voice. He didn’t wait for a reply as he dumped the suitcase out and folded everything back in. She sat on the end of the bed and watched him. He looked at the suitcase it still wouldn’t shut. He left the room and walked into the kitchen. “Hey what are you doing? Put me down!” she heard a voice cry. She saw Spike walk in with Dawn over his shoulder. He set Dawn on the suitcase and buckled it.
“Why didn’t you just use Buffy?”
“Because you stabbed me and big sis looked comfy”
Dawn stormed out pouting. Spike handed Buffy her suitcase and smiled at her. She looked up into his deep blue eyes. 'Wow she is the absolute most beautiful thing I’ve seen' Spike thought. She shook her head and tried to get out of the trance of his eyes, “umm…. Thank you. So I’m going to go help Giles out training. Will you go back downstairs and help the others?” Spike nodded and headed out. Buffy stood there and shook off the trance, 'its Spike, Buffy come on get over it.'
One Wierd Dream by Spikesbabe
Chapter 2

Buffy awoke with a jolt and ran to the bathroom and threw up. She was sick. Willow heard her and looked at the clock it said 3:46. She walked over to the bathroom and patted Buffy’s back. She looked up and said, “Wil I don’t feel to hot” then she threw up again.
Willow stayed with her until 4:30 and she left to get everyone up. When everyone was up and Xander was putting things in the car Willow went to check up with Buffy. When she got there she was asleep in the bathroom. “Buffy? Hey how are you feeling?”
“Ughhh”
“Well I think you should stay home until you feel better ok? I’ll stay home with you too. Is that good?”
“No, no go with them I’m feeling better I’ll stay home by myself ok. See?” Buffy stood up feeling a little dizzy. She smiled at her friend and watched her get up. Willow walked downstairs and told Xander and Giles that Buffy wasn’t feeling good and she would meet them up there.
“Aww Buffster not coming to bad,” Xander said and continued to load up the car.
Buffy listen to them and sighed she took a wash cloth and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She felt terrible she headed down stairs.
“No dawn you CAN NOT take your sword with you.” Spike was telling her. She gave him the lip that changed when they heard crashes from upstairs. Spike ran upstairs to the living room to see Buffy lying at the bottom of the stairs unconscious.
“Buffy, BUFFY!!” Spike was yelling. She cracked her eyes to see him and she closed them and listen to everything that was going around.
“Oh my god is she alright?” Dawn asked.
“Ok that’s it i'm staying home and watching over her.” Willow said with a sigh.
“No, red you go with the kiddies ill take care of her I was just going to visit some ‘friends.’” Spike said
“Are you sure?”
“Yeah it will be fun”
The next thing Buffy knew she was scooped into strong arms and carried into her room. She laid her head on Spike’s shoulder on the way up. Spike laid her down on her bed and left.
All of a sudden she was in a room with three doors. Two were blank and one said "Meant to Be." She walked into that door to face a long hallway. She started walking she saw open rooms all the way down. She looked into the first open door way to see Willow kissing Tara. Buffy watched as they kissed as tears burn behind her eyes but she kept walking. In the next room she saw Xander with Anya sitting between his legs getting a massage. She smiled and continued walking; the next one showed Giles reading a book by the fire with Jenny Calender wrapped up in a blanket lying on his lap. The next room she saw Wesley. He had his glasses off and was propped up on his elbow with one arm wrapped around Fred. He had a sweet smile on his face. Then the most shocking one came up; Cordelia was standing bathed in sunlight looking out the window. Then Angel came up and wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up at him and kissed him. Buffy was in awe but she came to the end of the hallway and down the stairs. All the potentials talking but all she could hear is her heartbeat as she wove her way through the crowd she saw Spike. He was wearing black pants and a deep tan sweatshirt. He was leaning with one foot on the wall looking down.
She walked up to him while he looked up and met her eyes. Buffy looked deep into his eyes and looked down to see a sword cut deep in his chest. She shot back up to see him look down at it and back at her. He tilted his head she moved in and brushed her lips against his. Their kiss got deeper as Buffy opened her mouth for his tongue to slip in. Spike wrapped is hands around her tiny waist and held her tight. Buffy slid her hands up his chest and around his neck. She could see a bright light through her eyelids. As their tongues tangled in her mouth Buffy rolled her head back and he kissed down her neck. As he kissed back up she caught his lips and sucked his bottom lip and licked the top of his mouth as they broke the kiss. Their foreheads rested on each other as she panted. Buffy noticed something, she didn’t just hear her heartbeat. She looked at him foreheads still on each other. She slid her right hand from around his neck and down to the wound. It was gone and in place of it was a heartbeat.
figuring it out by Spikesbabe
Disclaimer: all characters are owned to Joss Wheadon
Adams Family was just borrowed.
P.S Sorry It Took So Long!! I crashed the computer...Again
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ give me feed back it ispires me!lol



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*




Chapter 3
She awoke with a pain in her stomach. She was sweating terribly. She lay there thinking hard. ‘This dream means something but what? Are their any connections?’ then she thought, Tara and Jenny were dead, Cordy was different since she came back from the higher plains, Fred and Wes never got started really, and Anya hates Xander. She thought about her and Spike. She did not hate him, nor did she want to. He didn't hate her either. And she did not want to die.again.and she didn't want him to die. Then she thought 'oh my god he got a heartbeat!! He was alive what the hell does this dream mean??' She decided to ignore it when she heard movement down stairs.


As she wrapped herself in the blanket she started walking downstairs. She remembered that spike had stayed behind. She walked into the living room where he was sitting there watching TV. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Feeling better, luv?"

"Ugh"

"Come on sit down here I'll move. I'll even go make us some cocoa. Ok?" He got up and walked out of the room.

Buffy laid down on the couch and noticed there was a bowl right by the couch. She smiled to herself.

Spike walked in with two mugs in hand. He gave her a mug and sat on the floor.

"Ooh marshmallows" She looked down at Spike he looked uncomfortable. "Spike? Sit?" She put her hand on the couch.

He sat next to her and put his arm on the back of the couch. She laid on a pillow and put her feat on his lap. Since he got his soul she was conformable to be around him. They were watching the Adams Family marathon.

About 2:00 she went up and took a shower to make her feel better. She turned on the shower and slipped her clothes off. She stepped in and let the water hit her while she closed her eyes.

All of a sudden Spike stepped in the shower put his hand on her waist as he circled around her. He kissed her neck as he wrapped his hands around her. She turned and looked into his eyes. He looked at her. She closed her eyes. She felt his lips captured hers. As he deepened the kiss she felt herself melt into his arms. She saw that same light around her again. As she pulled away a heartbeat was there again.

"BUFFY!!!BUFFY OPEN YOUR EYES!" Spike started shaking her violently.

As she opened her eyes she saw the water running over her and Spike shaking her.

"wha.what happened? Spike? Spike! GET OUT IM NOT DRESSESD!!"

He stood outside the curtain and handed her towels.
"I heard a thump and I came to check on you." He spoke.

"Hmm well I'm ok. I'll go patr-"

"NO! Ill go just stay and rest ok?"

"...Ok"

She laid in bed with chicken noodle soup until 9:46. She heard a knock on the door she walked down to get it. She walked to the door where there was a package she got it and set it on the table and read it.

To: Buffy Anne Summers
From: An Admirer

She was about to open it until she heard the phone rang. When she went to get it the power went out ' Oh great everything terrible happens to me' She ignored it and slept on the couch.

She awoke from a dreamless sleep and ate a bowl of cereal and went down to the basement. Spike was sleeping she left him alone because he patrolled all night. She remembered the package and went to open it. As she went the phone rang again.

"Hello"

"Hey Buffy its Xander, I called last night and no one picked up. It is awesome up here sorry you can't be here. Willow is excited about skiing, if exciting means having panic attacks. How are you feeling?"

"Better how is everyone?"

"Good.what? O Ok. Buffy we are going to go eat brunch. Everyone gives thir love."

He hung up before she said goodbye. ‘thanks for the long conversations’ She went into the kitchen to the package. She cut it open and looked in. She just screamed.
Tell Him by Spikesbabe
Hey yall this is the final chapter in this story (Sniff) but in a couple of weeks I’m going to have an unbelievable story about if Angel will ever become human even though he signed away his humanity, and if Buffy finds Spike again. Plus a really powerful slayer who can either make or break the world. My little head is all bubbly with ideas if you want to give me any ideas for a major fic or want me to write it plz put up a review o kee day? All right the LAST chapter of my first fiction.



I don’t own n e thing but would love to though ; )




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


There in the box were 3 heads to girls. They all looked up at her like frightened children. She couldn’t move, couldn’t breathe. She stood there in shock. She looked down and saw a note her hand trembled as she picked it up and read it.

Merry Christmas Slayer 

“Do you like it?” the voice made her jump. She turned around and Glory was leaning against the doorwell. ”Ohh stupid slayer, I got three in two days. You got two the past two weeks, don’t you get it your not going to win.” Glory walked up to her close as Buffy turned around. Glory whispered in a seductive voice. ”Willow’s gun is still upstairs if ya wanna hur-“

“Buffy!! Don’t listen shell be inside your head come on!” Spike appeared only in sweatpants holding his hand out to her. Buffy just stood there starring still in shock she wanted to just get it over with. She hated what she was going to do to the potentials. She was leading them into hell. She did just want to die she had nothing to live.

Spike ran up to her and grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her. “Buffy please snap out of it. The first has gotten into your mind. Come on Buffy!” he slapped her. She still was in her gaze. He new he was going to regret this but it was the only way..…. at least he thought. He leaned in slowly and gently brushed his lips against hers. With no response from her he sucked her bottom lip. He brushed his tongue on her top lip when he finally got a response from her. She had opened her mouth to allow him entrance.


Buffy got out of her daze when she realized spike was kissing her. She reacted by deepening the kiss till full passion. She suddenly pulled away needing air. She looked around no Glory. She looked at spike taking unnecessary breathes of air. He looked down and back up at her not quite grasping what just happened.

“Buffy…” he whispered. She smiled at him and touched his cheek. She realized for the first time that she actually needed Spike to be there for her. She looked into the box and something caught her eye. Another note. She opened it.

Not to many have will power
But for those who do
They have someone who is the glue
That person holds them together
Even if they are doomed
After they accomplished that one task
All will be rewarded
If they just tell that one thing the other asks.


She got it and looked at spike. She put her dreams together. If she just tells Spike the thing he has been wanting to hear. After the whole appocolypse is over he’ll be human and we would be together.

“Spike?…I..”she was interupted

“no love please don’t tell me that you can’t love me lets just be quiet and enjoy it while it lasts” he pulled her closer and kissed her paaionately.

I’ll have time she thought. I really do love him. I’ll have plenty of time.







S.S.S(sorry so short)




end
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=4189