DISCLAIMER:I dont own any of the characters all Joss Wheadons!!i just borrowed them
REVIEW:Yes Please!!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Buffy opened her eyes and watched her ceiling fan spin at a slow pace. She stretched her arms behind her and yawned. As she rose she looked out the window to see the sun blazing down on the potentials as they trained. All of them had smiles on their faces, even Giles. She smiled as she thought about tomorrow. They all knew it would never snow in Sunnydale, again, so everyone would be heading up to Washington to spend week in a cabin, where they would ski and spend Christmas (and Hanukah) together. As she got dressed in a pair of black sweat pants and a tight red tank top, she thought about packing after breakfast.
She hopped down the stairs while putting her hair up in a ponytail. As she walked into the kitchen she was greeted by her peppy red headed friend Willow. “Hey Buffy! I’ve already fed everybody and sent them training with Spike and Giles. Here funny shaped chocolate chip pancakes.”
Buffy smiled and asked, “What is with supper girl? Oh and thanks.” She sat down at the table. She looked at her pancakes and her stomach did a flip.
“Oh I’ve just never been skiing before and I’m sorta……..Totally…..Terrified!”
Buffy made an “o” shape with her mouth and was about to say something when Spike walked in with bleeding deep hole on his chest closely followed by Dawn squealing.
“Sorry! I’m sorry! God so sorry!”
“Niblet calm down it is just a scratch go down stairs and watch the other kiddies. Be careful though you are starting to become big sis stabbing me all the time.
Ok?” Spike said with a smile and touched her cheek. Dawn smiled and walked down stairs Willow followed to check up.
“What did she do to you?” Buffy said as she walked up to him and looked at his stab wound while he sighed.
“I was training them on their sword techniques when I walked by Dawn and she caught me right in my non-beating heart.”
Buffy smiled and gripped his hand started to drag him upstairs into the bathroom. Spike felt her warmth on his hand. “Sit” she said as she patted the counter.
Spike hopped on the counter as Buffy got wraps, a cloth, and medicine.
“Shirt off” she told him while she got her cloth wet. Spike sucked in the pain as he took he tight black turtleneck off. Buffy couldn’t resist looking at his milky white muscles.
They were both silent as she cleaned the wound. Buffy set the cloth down, “So, are you letting your roots grow out or something?” Spike ran his fingers through his hair. His brown roots were coming through while his platinum blonde tips were still there. He just nodded.
“Why are you so quiet?” she asked while looking up in his bright blue eyes. “No reason,” Spike answered while he watched Buffy’s hands wrap his cut. Her smooth skin was rubbing his. He saw that she was watching him stare and he turned away.
“Ok Dr. Buffy is all done!” She said with a grin. He smiled at her and she blushed and left him standing there. She walked down the hall to start packing.
She had laid everything she needed out and put it into a suitcase. She looked at the mess, it would not even close. She heard a chuckle and she looked to see Spike leaning on the doorway. “Do you need help, pet?” he asked in a sarcastic voice. He didn’t wait for a reply as he dumped the suitcase out and folded everything back in. She sat on the end of the bed and watched him. He looked at the suitcase it still wouldn’t shut. He left the room and walked into the kitchen. “Hey what are you doing? Put me down!” she heard a voice cry. She saw Spike walk in with Dawn over his shoulder. He set Dawn on the suitcase and buckled it.
“Why didn’t you just use Buffy?”
“Because you stabbed me and big sis looked comfy”
Dawn stormed out pouting. Spike handed Buffy her suitcase and smiled at her. She looked up into his deep blue eyes. 'Wow she is the absolute most beautiful thing I’ve seen' Spike thought. She shook her head and tried to get out of the trance of his eyes, “umm…. Thank you. So I’m going to go help Giles out training. Will you go back downstairs and help the others?” Spike nodded and headed out. Buffy stood there and shook off the trance, 'its Spike, Buffy come on get over it.'