Favours by Palerider
Summary: Buffy has a problem and asks Spike to help her with it. It has all sorts of supprising results. COMPLETE
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 0 Read: 46941 Published: 06/17/2003 Updated: 06/17/2003

1. Favours by Palerider

2. Part 2 by Palerider

3. Part 3 by Palerider

4. Part 4 by Palerider

5. Part 5 by Palerider

6. Part 6 by Palerider

7. Part 7 by Palerider

8. Part 8 by Palerider

9. Part 9 by Palerider

10. Part 10 by Palerider

11. Part 11 by Palerider

12. Part 12 by Palerider

13. Part 13 by Palerider

14. Part 14 by Palerider

15. Part 15 by Palerider

16. Part 16 by Palerider

Favours by Palerider
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, just having a little fun with them. They belong to Joss.
Rating: Nc-17 for adult themes and situations.
Summary: Buffy has a problem and asks Spike to help her with it. It has all sorts of supprising results.





Favours.

Buffy rushed into Giles apartment in a bit of a state.
"Okay Giles, what on earth is going on?" Buffy managed to grate out between clenched teeth.

"Buffy, slow down. What's the matter?" Giles took in Buffy's flustered appearance and waited for her to continue.

"Okay this morning I broke the handle on the door trying to open it..." Buffy winced at Willow.
"Sorry about that Will, and now, well me and Riley were kissing... and stuff and I broke his hand. Giles it wasn't anything heavy, I wasn't even..." Buffy looked away and blushed.

"So Buff, the farm boy doesn't get you hot and bothered huh?" Xander spoke up from his position on the couch, but was soon silenced by a dig in the ribs by Willow.

"Oh dear, I was wondering when this was going to happen." Giles sighed.

"When what would happen? Giles?" Buffy's voice had a tinge of fear in it.

"Nothing to worry about Buffy, you've reached your prime that's all." Giles looked at Buffy carefully almost like he was looking for some change in her.

" Err needing back story please." Buffy looked confused.

" Your strength has increased, your reflexes will be faster. Basically everything you could do you can now do better." Giles' mind was already ticking away as he thought of the various tests that would have to be conducted to see if Buffy had indeed reached her prime.

"Giles! Nothing to worry about? What... how. Can I have a normal 'relationship' without hurting him?" Buffy blushed and prayed that Giles knew what she was getting at, she really didn't want to explain herself to her watcher.

" Oh yes, I see what you mean. To tell you the truth Buffy I don't know." At Buffy's distressed look he quickly continued.
"But I shall consult my books and the council if necessary."

"How can you not know? I mean if this happens to all slayers." Buffy could feel herself starting to panic a little bit.

"Buffy, most slayers don't live long enough to prime..." Giles didn't know what else to say.

"Oh." Buffy sounded very down.

"I will do everything in my power to find out for and resolve this." Giles tried to put as much reassurance in his voice as possible. But the fact of the matter was that Slayers weren't designed to mate. Giles had the feeling that he already had the answer to her question but he would do his duty anyway.


All of the while this was going on, Xander and Willow had sat on the couch and not really said much. Buffy slunk over to them and slumped into a chair. Giles stood up and made his way to the kitchen, to make tea Buffy assumed.

" I know it's not the most important thing, but what am I going to do if I can't ever be close to a guy again? I mean it was bad enough with Angel. I couldn't be with him, so what now I can't be with anyone? And I really don't want my only experience with a normal guy to end with that shit Parker." Buffy sighed and Willows heart went out to her. But Xander was the first one to speak.

" Why don't you just try it and see what happens? I'd be your guinea pig." Xander fixed Buffy with a mock leer.

"Xander I couldn't, I might kill you." Buffy looked shocked.

"Yeah, but what a way to go..." Xander chuckled.

"Xander!.." Willow started but Xander cut her off.

"Kidding. Sorry to bail Buff, but I got to go meet Anya. Don't worry the G- man will work something out for you, or we'll just buy you something you can't kill in the throes of passion.. Buzz, Buzz." With that Xander cracked up and darted out of the door.

Willow looked at Buffy with something very similar to mischief in her eyes.
"What about trying it with someone you couldn't hurt?"
Buffy looked puzzled.

"Like who? The incredible Hulk?

"I was thinking about someone of the blonder persuasion." Willow gave Buffy a huge grin as she turned her head in shock.

"Oh come on Buffy, after the spell with you two, I've seen you checking him out." Willow spoke the truth she had seen Buffy giving him the once over but hadn't said anything. What could she say? She herself had dated a werewolf. Who was she to say anything at all if her friend jonesed for vampires.

Just at that moment Spike walked in the front door nursing his hand and using every curse he had ever learned. Buffy wasn't sure but she thought she heard some French in there somewhere too.

Giles came in from the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about and it occurred to Buffy that he hadn't gone to make tea at all he had left so she could talk to her friends alone. She smiled. They had all gotten used to the vampire coming and going from Giles apartment since Spike had been chipped and had asked for help.

"Spike what on earth is the matter with you?" Giles asked over Spikes little tirade.

"What? Oh nothing. Just some little prick of a demon thought he try his luck. He did manage to break my hand but believe me he was in w worse state when I left." Spike smiled evilly

"Why, what state did you leave him in?" Giles asked without thinking.

"Dead." Spike smiled.

"I walked into that one didn't I." Giles sighed. "Do you want me to take a look at your hand?"

"No thanks watcher, I've already set it, it will be healed by morning." Spike carefully extended his hand to look at it again.

Buffy glanced from Spike to Willow, the huge grin on Willow's face said exactly what she was thinking. Oh well it could be worse thought Buffy. He is kinda sexy, and not a bad kisser. And if this is the only way I'll find out then....

Buffy was jolted out of her thoughts as Spike spoke.

"I'm going to Willie's to get some more blood, it will help this heal quicker." He made to move to the front door. When Buffy jumped up from the chair.

"Hold up Spike, I'll come with you." Buffy moved to put her coat on, while ignoring the odd looks on the blonde vampire and her watchers face. And of course the massive dirty grin on Willows.


Once outside Spike turned to Buffy.

"Okay Slayer, come on give. What do you want?" Spike looked at her suspiciously.

"N- Nothing.... I just felt like some air." Buffy finished lamely. Oh God, How am I going to get round this one?

The rest of the journey was made to Willie's in silence. Once inside Spike gave Willy his order and sat at the bar. He took out a cigarette and lit it.

"So come on then Slayer, what do you want? Because I'm sure you not here just for my dazzling charm."

Buffy took a deep breath. It's now or never I guess. She looked at Spike and opened her mouth but had to lower her head to hide the blush that poured into her face and down her neck.

Spike just sat there and smiled, he tried to think of what could make the Slayer blush like a convent school girl. Then she spoke.

"Well I was err... Wondering.... that is err." She took a deeper breath. "Spike, I want you to sleep with me." Buffy blurted it out as fast as she could.

Spikes mouth fell open and he stared at her. Did she just say what I think she did? No she can't have. Fuck me, she did. All the times I've wanted her, and he she is now looking sexier than ever and she....

Spike was brought out of his thoughts by a burning sensation, he looked down at his lap and saw his cigarette smouldering away.

"What the..? Oh shit." He jumped up and brushed his lap off.

In all the years and situations that Buffy had faced vampires she had never felt more vulnerable.
Oh please don't let him say no. Buffy silently prayed. She wasn't exactly sure if she wanted him but she didn't want to know if he didn't want her.

"What's all this about Slayer?" Spike picked up a bottle of Whiskey that was on the counter and two glasses, then motioned for the slayer to follow him to one of the tables at the back of the bar. Once they were seated Buffy started to explain.

"Giles says it has something to do with me reaching my prime. It started with me ripping off door knobs and stuff and then when me and Riley were kissing I kinda broke a couple of his fingers or possibly his hand. I'm not sure." She sort of shook her head as if trying to clear her thoughts and get back to the point.

"The point of it is I don't know if I can have a human err.. partner without hurting them." Buffy looked at Spike waiting for a reaction.

Great, she wants to sleep with me to find out if she can fuck other men. Never going to happen. Spike nearly laughed at the thought. He didn't know when he had started to think of the slayer as his, but the depressing fact was she wasn't his and probably never would be. Well unless he wanted to be a guinea pig.

I'd give anything to have her . Spike thought suddenly. Maybe that's the problem. Spike gave a mental sigh. He knew that nothing in this life or unlife, as it were, was ever easy. Here was the Slayer offering herself to him on a plate, but there were just to many complications for it to be as easy as it sounded.

"Slayer..." Spike began but had to smile as he saw the Slayer take a big swig of the drink in front of her.

"What do you know about Vampires and sex?"

"What do you mean? You do it the same way as us." Buffy looked slightly confused.

"That's not what I mean." Spike sighed and looked at Buffy. "You want me to have sex with you and you have no idea of what it entails...." Buffy cut him off.

"Spike... me, Angel. You know?"

"Slayer, he has a soul. I don't. Fuck the prick didn't even claim you." At the mention of his sire's name Spike felt the anger creep in to him. But relief that Angel hadn't claimed Buffy. If he had the heartache that Buffy had endured would have been nothing compared to what she would have faced.
And Spike just knew that Angel would have still left her.

Part of him could understand why he had left, it would have gotten to the stage where they wouldn't have been able to keep there hands of each other. But as for the 'her own good' thing? Bollocks. If Angel had of seen what it had done to her. If it had of been Spike he wouldn't have left her, only in death, but then again Spike didn't have a soul to lose.

"Look, when Vampires fuck, and that's what we do, we fuck. It's about dominance and submission. It's about power, it's violent and bloody. Your worried about you hurting someone? Well just imagine what I could do to you." Spike prayed that she bought it, he didn't think he could come up with anymore excuses.

"Spike you couldn't hurt me" Buffy replied

"You might be the Slayer, but how well can you protect yourself with your legs wrapped around me?" Spike snapped, then softened as he saw Buffy flinch.

"I meant because of your chip." Buffy mumbled and looked down at the table.

Spike blinked slowly, he hadn't even thought about his chip.
If I can't do damage to humans without feeling pain, does that mean I can't fuck them? Spike didn't want to know. He already felt less of a vampire because of the fact he couldn't feed. He didn't want to know if couldn't perform in other areas as well.

"Slayer, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap but I'm trying to make you understand I don't do humans, I haven't since I was turned."

They sat in silence for a while before Buffy spoke.

"Spike, do you remember what it's like to make love?" Something like pain shone in her eyes.

"What?... No." For some reason he couldn't explain he didn't want Buffy to know that he had never 'made love' not even when he was alive. Even with all the tenderness with Dru, it had never reached the bedroom.

"Slayer listen..." Spike stood up. he had to get out of there and it had to be now.
"...I'm sorry, I can't help you." And with that he left.

Buffy sat for a while longer, until Willy came over and asked if there was anything else she wanted. She told him no and got up to leave.

On the way back to Giles' apartment she ran through a range of emotions.

Why did I ask him? Why did he have to say no? What's wrong with me, am I so repulsive he can't bare the thought of sleeping with me? The Pig! It's not like I asked him to open a vein.

As she got closer to Giles' she had settled on anger. Buffy entered and slammed to door, the walls shook with the force of it.

"Buffy, are you okay?" Giles asked somewhat carefully.

Buffy sat down, she was beyond embarrassed now so she told her watcher everything that had happened. Thankfully Giles remained silent throughout her little outpour, only speaking when she had finished.

"Well do not trouble yourself over this Buffy, we shall find a solution." Giles said softly.

Buffy managed a weak smile. "Thanks Giles. I'm going to head back to my dorm. I'll see you tomorrow." Buffy walked quietly to the door and let herself out.

Giles was livid.

About an hour the subject of his anger walked through the door.

Spike never knew what hit him. He had just made it through the door when a fist flew at him. He hit the floor more because of shock than any real damage. He looked up to see an enraged Watcher standing over him.

" You Bastard! You know how hard it must have been for her to ask you something like that. And what do you do? You say no. I know you want her Spike, so what happened? Your demon get the better of you, you little shit. After everything we've done for you." Giles was seething.

Spike listened to Giles' tirade before standing up barely keeping his anger in check. Part of him was glad that the slayer had people who cared so much for her, but the other part was angry that Giles had just let loose on him.

"Right, now it's your turn to listen." Spike grated out between clenched teeth.

Yes, I said No. You asked if my demon got the better of me? Yes my demon did and my body and my mind. Yes I want her, that's the fucking problem. I want her so much I can't have her without claiming her. Do you really want a bonded slayer on your hands? 'Cause that's what'll happen. So don't give me any of your shit okay?"

With that Giles moved over to the couch and sunk down onto it.

"Bonded? But how...?" Giles looked at Spike waiting for the answer he already knew.

"Because I love the stupid little chit, that's how." Spike moved to one of the chairs and sat down opposite Giles.

"Spike I had no idea, I always thought you hated her." Giles was genuinely supprised.

"Yeah well it's not something I want everyone to know." Spike had had enough.

"Spike your chip won't allow you to complete the bond. As far as I know the ritual of claiming requires blood." Giles didn't want to sound insensitive but for Buffy he'd try anything.

"Do you think it's really something I can risk?" Spike had to leave, confessing his undying love for the slayer, to her watcher no less really didn't sit well with him. So with out saying another word he got up and left.
Part 2 by Palerider
Buffy was still angry. And in desperate need of a confidence boost.
Willow had suggested Bronzing it, and Buffy needing to let of steam had agreed quickly. She had dressed with her mood, black leather pants and a slinky blood red top.

“Fine Spike doesn’t want me, he’s not the only guy on the planet. Of course he could be the only person you won’t kill because you get a happy.” Buffy was muttering to herself as she moved through the Bronze straight to the dance floor. Buffy’s mood was getting blacker. She threw herself into dancing hoping to loose herself for a while.

“Hey Buff.” Willow interrupted Buffy’s dance.

“Hey Will.. oh my God what happened?” Buffy was brought down to earth with a bump when she saw Willow holding a hand over her neck and blood seeping out through her fingers.

“Some Ho of a vamp bit me outside, Oz managed to get her of me.” She huffed a bit.

Buffy felt a flash of guilt that she wasn’t with her friend to prevent it, and of course it did nothing to help that Oz was having an expression, a seriously pissed off expression.

“Did you stake her?” Buffy asked.

“No she just wandered off to sit down on one of the couches. Err Buffy, she’s with Spike.” Willow tried to speak quickly, Buffy had told her everything that had happened when she got back from Giles’ last night and Willow had spent a good part of the night alternating between soothing Buffy’s temper and reassuring her that she wasn’t repulsive.

Buffy’s eyes scanned the room before finding her target. There he was, sitting on a couch under the stairs at the back of the Bronze. Her eye’s narrowed and it might have been Willow’s imagination but she thought she could here Buffy grinding her teeth.

“I’m gonna take Willow back to the dorm, you gonna be ok Buff?” Oz broke the silence.

“What? Ok. Are you sure that you’ll be ok.” Buffy looked at Willow again.

“Yeah, but what about you Buffy, are you going to be ok?” Willow asked a bit worriedly. The look on Buffy’s face just screamed violence, she really didn’t think that Buffy would stake Spike, now she wasn’t so sure. But one thing was for certain the vampire Ho was in for a supprise.

“Oh don’t worry about me, I’ll be just fine.” Buffy smiled tightly before stalking of in the direction of the bleached blonde vampire and his new friend.

***

As Buffy got nearer her anger was about to explode, the ho was draped over Spike. Buffy never missed a step, in one swift movement she grabbed the female vamp by the hair and pulled her off Spike and dumped her onto the floor.

The vampire hit the floor, her face full of supprise, she moved to get up but Buffy rounded on her.

“Stay.” Buffy, radiating such violent vibes left very little room for negotiation. The vampire glared at her but stayed put.

Buffy turned slowly to Spike smiling, she pushed Spike back into the couch with a hand on his chest and straddled him, one leg either side of his lap. She ran her hand up one side of his face and around the side of his head and into his hair. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

“So what Spike? You think because you knocked me back that you can do what you like? That I’ll be to embarrassed to face you? Well think again.” Buffy practically growled at him.

Spike had no clue what the Slayer was talking about, then again it was taking an enormous amount of energy to form any sort of coherent thought. The slayer was in leather, straddling his lap. All Spike could really think of was how his throbbing hard on was beginning to get painful against his jeans.

“If one of your pathetic Ho’s comes near me or mine again, I won’t only stake them....”

Buffy tightened her grip on Spikes hair and pulled his face nearer hers.

“... I will kill you. Painfully. You understand me?”

Spikes eyes flashed gold and he growled at her. Despite the anger she felt, Buffy couldn’t overcome the wave of desire that rolled through her.

She let go of Spikes hair and eased herself of his lap and headed outside. Once outside she nearly collapsed against the wall. Holy shit, where had that come from? She had meant to threaten Spike, rough him up a little maybe, and what did she do? She nearly molested him!

Buffy headed back to the dorm to check on Willow, and to tell her about her little outburst.

Spike sat on the couch in the Bronze almost in a daze. Thoughts of the Slayer rushed through his mind. The clothes, the attitude, it was side of Buffy that he didn’t see that often. It was the side of Buffy that made him want her all the more.

“She’d make one hell of a vampire.” Spike muttered to himself. He was brought out of his thoughts by a definite whinging sound.

The female vampire has stood up and dusted herself off, and was shaking her head.
“Come on baby, lets go kill the bitch. Thinking she’s better than me.” She let out a growl.

“Shut up you stupid twat, she is better than you, and let me make something clear. If you go near her or anyone she knows, I won’t kill you, I’ll bring you to her and she’ll do it. Now piss off before I change my mind.” Spike was still a bit dazed, thoughts still rushing round head.
He never noticed the vamp slink fearfully away from him and out the door.

Spike stood with one destination in mind.
Fuck the consequences.
Part 3 by Palerider
Buffy had quickly changed out of her sweaty clothes and into her pj’s, she was laying on her bed talking to Willow. Willow’s face really was a picture, it had been since Buffy had told her what had happened with Spike.

“I can’t believe you sat on him!! Your a .. A tramp!!” Willow giggled.

“You should have seen his face, and that skanky vampire didn’t move an inch after I’d told her to stay put. I really have to remember that voice, it could make slaying so much easier.” Buffy giggled with her.

Out of nowhere there was a loud bang and the door to there room flew inwards and there in the doorway stood Spike.

Buffy and Willow jumped up and watched Spike as he slowly walked into the room.

“Grab whatever you need Red, and leave. Now.” Spike didn’t even look at Willow as he spoke to her, he was staring at Buffy.

Buffy felt herself flush at the intense stare. She remembered the evidence of his arousal when she had been on his lap on in the bronze, it sent a flush of arousal through her own body and she flushed even deeper.

Spike noticed the change in Buffy and couldn’t suppress the growl that came out. He removed his duster and hung it over the back of the chair that sat in front of a writing desk. None of the girls had moved an inch and he chuckled. Looking pointedly at Willow he pulled his shirt off over his head.

“You can stay and watch if you like, it wouldn’t be a first for me.” Spike shrugged casually and started unbuttoning his shirt.

Willow made a squeaky noise, then grabbed a few things before throwing the slayer an apologetic look and darting out the door.

“Stay and watch what Spike? How dare you come busting in here, I think you broke my door.” She walked over to the door and looked at it. By this time Buffy had worked up the ability to speak again and had decided that the usual anger would be the best way to go.

“Just giving you what you asked for Slayer and believe me your going to get more than you bargained for.” Spikes voice was low as he spoke and Buffy didn’t know whether to run away or hit him. She went for a dignified retreat over to Willow’s side of the room.

Spike kept advancing slowly towards Buffy until she backed into the wall. Buffy gasped in supprise as she hit the wall, she hadn’t been aware that she was moving. She stared at Spike in front of her, and felt a pang of lust go through her.

‘Stop it’ she thought ‘this is a favour, nothing more.’

Spike noticed Buffy’s arousal getting stronger, growled slightly and almost lunged.
His lips smashed against hers, his tongue forcing it’s way into her mouth. Buffy met his ardour and kissed him back with equal passion. After what seemed like an eternity, Buffy pulled away gasping.

“This is what you wanted?” Spike asked her in a voice riddled with desire.
Buffy stood there in a daze. Coherent thought just didn’t seem to working.
“Answer me Slayer, or this goes no further.” Spike brought a hand up to her breast and brushed her nipple with a thumb, it hardened instantly.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” Spike practically growled.

Buffy moaned in desire, that question had definitely made it’s way through to her brain. Or her body anyway.
“Oh God, yes.” Came the breathy reply.
It was all Spike needed.

He kissed her hard, this time grinding against her, revelling in the small moans that it was eliciting from Buffy. He pulled away from her mouth and pulled her top over her head. His mouthed latched onto one of her nipples, sucking, teasing it with his tongue. Buffy arched towards him her hands coming up to his head. Spike kissed his way down her stomach and quickly pulled down her bottoms. He knelt on the floor in front of her just staring.

Buffy, embarrassed slightly, reached for him. Spike pinned her against the wall using his hands on her hips. One hand reached behind her to caress her the back of her thigh, he lifted it kneading the firm muscle. Buffy gasped as she realised his intent, but she was too far gone to care. He slipped her leg over his shoulder and glanced up at her. Her head rolled along the wall as she felt his lips, planting soft, wet kisses on the insides of her thighs. Her eyes flew open as she felt his cool breath on her lips. His eyes pinned hers as his finger traced the wet slit, before sliding between her curls, seeking her warmth. His finger slid in and out of her amazed at how wet she was.

Spike wanted to feel her forever, but the feel of her muscles as they clasped his finger, made him a little heady. He wanted to taste her. Her little nub stood out, seeking his touch, and he dragged his eyes away from hers. His head lowered till his tongue could flick at the tiny bud. Buffy gasped and flinched, wanting to sink to the floor, but Spike wouldn't allow it. He held her hips steady with his arm, and sucked her clit into his mouth. Buffy nearly screamed. Her head banged against the wall, her hands looking for something to grab onto. they settled onto the back of Spike's head, her fingers laced through his hair.

Spike sensing she was close, added another finger and pumped his fingers a little faster. His tongue now flicking across her clit. Buffy was still banging her head against the wall and she screamed as her orgasm crashed through her, she slumped, and would have slid down the wall if it hadn't been for Spike holding her up. Spike smiled a purely satisfied smile as he looked at the flushed Slayer.

They were both brought out of there thoughts by a banging on the wall.
"Some of us are trying to sleep in here. Knock it off." Came the shout of a disgruntled student from the dorm room next door.

Spike chuckled as Buffy stared mortified at the wall.

“Don’t worry about it pet, they’re just jealous.” Spike smiled at the still embarrassed Slayer.

“Don’t worry about it? I know that person!” Buffy answered indignantly.

“So tell them it was Red.” Spike laughed

Spike and stood and lifted Buffy in his arms, and walked over to the bed. He laid her down and stood, he pulled his t shirt over his head and unbuttoned his jeans, he slid them down his legs and off. Totally at ease he stood in front of Buffy, naked, his erection still as hard as ever.
Buffy stared at him, he really was beautiful, was all she could think. She reached for him and pulled him down towards her. They kissed, all of the passion igniting again. Spike came to rest, cradled between Buffy’s legs, his erection poised at the slick entrance of her core. He broke away from her and looked into her eye’s before entering her in one swift movement. Buffy gasped as he filled her.

Spike stilled any movement while recovered his control. Once he was sure that he had control he pulled almost completely out of her and pushed into her again, Buffy moaned at the delicious feeling that was spreading through her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and met his thrusts.
She scored his back with her nails as he licked and nipped at her throat. Buffy’s nail’s had drawn blood and the smell fuelled Spike’s passion, his thrusting became more frenzied, harder. He marvelled slightly as Buffy met him thrust for thrust. Spike angled himself so that with every move the base of his shaft hit her clit. Buffy felt her orgasm near and pushed Spike into a harder pace, she had really let go, not worrying that she might hurt him. For the first time she had abandoned herself to the feelings.

She screamed again as the orgasm washed through her, scratching and clawing at the bed, at Spike. Spike joined her as he felt her muscles tighten around him, he came with a roar, slamming into Buffy. Spike rested on top of Buffy before rolling to the side pulling her with him so that she was resting on his chest. He leaned down and kissed her. Buffy knew she would be sore and bruised tomorrow but she didn’t care. She slid her hand down his chest, over his stomach and played gently with his curls there. She was secretly delighted when she felt him grow hard again.

**

Spike walked into Giles house shortly before dawn, he was supprised to find Giles still up, though not supprised to find that he was reading. Spike shook his duster off and hung it up.

“I assume by the mark on your neck that you helped Buffy with her ...err favour?” Giles waited for Spike to answer.

“There is no way that she could be with a human. Not without harming him.” Spike got straight to the point. He really wasn’t about to discuss his sex life with Buffy’s watcher.

“What makes you so sure?” Giles asked

“Go and get the first aid kit, and make sure that you have tweezers.” Spike answered shortly

“Why?” Giles looked confused.

“Because I can’t reach to get her fingernails out of my back.” Spike sat down and pulled his shirt and T-shirt off.

Giles looked at his back and chest in some disbelief. There were scratches and bite marks everywhere. He headed of to the kitchen and returned with the first aid kit. He silently began to remove the fragments of Buffy’s fingernails that were lodged in the scratches on Spike’s back.

“What about the bonding?” Giles spoke quietly.

“Didn’t happen.” Spike still spoke in short answers, grateful that Giles wasn’t bombarding him with questions.

“She looks a bit rough as well, ok? I don’t want you coming after me when you see her tomorrow and asking me what happened. It’s between me and her. If she tells you, well, that’s up to her.” Spike thanked Giles for his help and laid on the couch closing his eye’s, putting an end to anything Gile’s might have said.
Part 4 by Palerider
Willow entered the room quietly half in fear of what she might find. She knew exactly why Spike had turned up last night. Buffy was already up and getting dressed, she stood half in her closet doorway. Willow gasped as she saw the mottled bruises that were scattered across Buffy’s thighs and arms. Buffy turned and spoke quickly.

“It’s not as bad as it look’s.”

“Did he hurt you? How? I thought his chip....” Willow was well on the way to being angry.

“No, no. He didn’t hurt me, things just got kinda.... passionate. He’s in worse shape than me.” Buffy flushed to her roots. Willow just kind of gaped at Buffy.

“So anyway, hence trying to find something to wear, long sleeves, high neck, I’m going to look like a mime.” Buffy let out a big sigh.

Willow took the hint that Buffy didn’t really want to talk about it anymore.

“Well, I haven’t got class till this afternoon, so I’m going back to bed. Oz kept me up late too.” Willow smiled cheekily at Buffy trying to make Buffy less embarrassed. For some reason Buffy looked more flushed.

“Err Will, you might want to change the sheets.” Buffy tried not to look mortified.

“Eew. Ok well I’ll just sleep in your bed then.” Willow padded across the room.

“I probably wouldn’t sleep there either.” Buffy tried not to laugh.

Willow beat her to it. She burst out laughing.

“Ok, enough of the tip toeing around. I want details. Now!” Willow pulled the quilt over the sheet’s just using the tip of her finger and thumb, and sat down carefully. Buffy was almost crying with laughter by the time Willow looked up again.

“Ok. What do you want to know? Because I’m not volunteering anything.” Buffy sat on the bed with Willow.

“Was it good? How did you manage to use both beds. No waits don’t answer that last part, I don’t think I ever want to know.” Willow chuckled again.

“It was fantastic.” Buffy blushed again.
“He was all manly and he took control, God Willow, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so free. I didn’t have to worry about hurting him, nothing. I just let it happen.” Buffy was smiling dreamily.

“So, it’s a big no to sleeping with humans then, well if Spike’s in the same state as you.” Willow smiled a bit sadly then instantly felt guilty as she saw Buffy’s face drop.

“I hadn’t even really thought about it, but I suppose so, yeah.” Buffy didn’t really know what else to say.

“So what are you going to tell Riley?” Willow hoped that Buffy was going to let him down gently, he really was besotted with her.

“Oh. My. God. Riley! I haven’t even thought about him. Willow, what am I going to do?” Buffy was nearly hyperventilating.

“Buffy, calm down, obviously you just don’t feel the same way as he does, you would have worked it out anyway, but can I ask you something?” Willow asked slowly.

“Sure.” Buffy answered carefully. Something in Willow’s tone of voice made her a little nervous.

“How do you feel about Spike. I mean, I know you and I know that you wouldn’t just sleep with someone without feeling something. Well you know, apart from Poop Head, and you did sort of feel something. Although I think that was all just residual from Angel.... And someone just gag me. Buffy I am so sorry, I didn’t mean...”

“It’s ok Will, and to be honest I don’t know. He is so infuriating, half the time I want to hit him, but every now and again I catch this look in his eye.. and oh I don’t know. But you know, I don’t want to kill him anymore so that’s progress.” The more Buffy thought about it the more her brain hurt.

“Will? Can I ask you something now? A favour?” Buffy asked a bit shyly and now it was Willow’s turn to be nervous.

“Sure Buff, shoot.” Willow plastered a smile on.

“I want to do something .. Er nice for Spike but I’m not sure what to do. Will you help me, what do you think?”
“Ok, what did you have in mind. A fruit basket, because all my gift idea’s might be a bit wasted on Spike.” Willow sniggered a bit at the thought of Buffy giving Spike a fruit basket or a balloon.

“Well I wasn’t really thinking of a token gift as such, I was thinking more along the lines of returning the favour he did for me, but in a different way.” Buffy couldn’t help it, she blushed again. She could almost see the thought’s running through Willow’s mind, and laughed out loud.

“No, Silly, I don’t want you to ‘do’ anything, I want some help with idea’s. Wait that sounds even worse. Let me tell you about the plan and we’ll go from there.

A little while and a lot of giggling later they had come up with a plan. Buffy stood and spoke to Willow.

“Okay, so the agenda for the day. Spike’s present and there was something else wasn’t there.”
She smacked her forehead as the penny dropped.

“Oh and break up with Riley.”


***

Spike was going nuts, bouncing off the walls, and all because he hadn’t seen the Slayer in one whole day. Last night had been incredible, the sex aside, because he knew that it would be incredible, he had seen a different side of Buffy, she had let herself go. Been totally herself and if it was possible he loved her even more. His thoughts suddenly sobered. It had only been a favour hadn’t it, to see if she could have sex with a human without hurting them. Just because she couldn’t, it didn’t mean that she would turn to him did it?

He would go over there at sunset and talk to her. See where things would go from here, and keep his fingers crossed that she didn’t laugh in his face.

He was startled out of his ramble with the crypt door opening and the witch entering carefully and closing it behind her.

“Hey Spike.” Willow couldn’t help it she blushed to her roots, looking at Spike now was never going to be easy again.

“Red.” Spike acknowledged her greeting and stifled a chuckle at her discomfort, obviously her and Buffy had been talking.

“Err Buffy asked me to give you a message.” Willow looked embarrassed still and Spike’s heart sank. This was it, the Slayer had sent the witch over to tell him to stay away from her.

“Well what is it?” It came out more roughly than Spike had meant. He saw Willow flinch and felt bad. It wasn’t her fault was it?

“Buffy wants to know if you could meet her at the dorm tonight at eight.”

Spike nearly fell out of the chair in shock, he stood up sharply to try to cover up his reaction.

“Sure. What’s it about?” Suddenly he was still weary, maybe Buffy wanted to tell him to fuck off herself. Willow smiled slightly and then blushed again.

“It’s a supprise. Eight o’ clock. And that’s all I’m allowed to say on the matter. But on a different matter, Buffy really is bruised from your err .. escapades. I really don’t want to do the ‘If you hurt her speech’ but you know the drill right?” Willow had her resolve face on and she just prayed that the Vampire in front of her didn’t laugh in her face.

Spike didn’t say anything at first, he just turned around and pulled his T-shirt over his head. He heard Willow gasp and decided not to show her his chest. He pulled the shirt back on before turning around. He smiled.

“She can look after herself Red, but it’s good to know that you still look out for her. I know things are tense between everyone at the moment. How is Dog Boy, Oz is it?”

Willow nearly cried, things had been so tense, distant. She and Buffy hadn’t really got round to making things right, everyone was so busy doing there own thing.

“Pull up a chair, stay for a bit.” Spike smiled reassuringly at her.

“You know I think he’s going to leave me, there’s this girl.” Willow hadn’t meant to pour her heart out, but she sat down and did it anyway.

**

Buffy had managed to avoid Riley at the end of her classes, she had sent Willow with a message to meet her at her dorm room at 6 o’clock. Poor Willow, she was definitely coming good on the being helpful front. Buffy felt instantly bad and made up her mind that when all this was over she would make more Willow time. Willow had spent ages with her earlier setting out candles everywhere, getting nice smelling oil to burn and the perfect music for tonight, and on top of all that, she had agreed to stay out tonight.

She felt a pang of sadness at the thought of it being all over, this thing with Spike whatever it was, it made her happy. And true to Buffy style that meant someone would die, get captured or something just as horrible.

A knock at the door snapped her out of any thoughts, she looked at the clock. 6pm almost exactly. Good old dependable Riley.

“Hi.” Buffy opened the door and greeted her soon to be ex boyfriend.

“Hello Buffy, I got Willow’s message from you and here I am.” Riley entered and stood in the doorway with a sling on his arm, and a goofy grin on his face. He looked around the room and his grin got even bigger.

“Riley sit down, we need to talk.” Buffy took a big mental sigh, deciding that a straightforward approach would be best.

“I think I know what this is about Buffy.” Riley still had that goofy look which made Buffy doubt very much that he had a clue.

“What do you think it’s about?” Buffy asked nervously.

“Well we’ve been going out for a while now, and you think maybe it’s time to take the next step. I think so too.” Riley was still smiling that smile. It was really starting to grate on Buffy’s nerves. But she was however grateful for the opening to the topic. She decided to chicken out.

“Well that's what I wanted to talk about. You see, you know I broke your hand? Well it’s going to get worse. My watcher says that I have reached my prime and I’m stronger than I was. So you see it’s not going to work between us.” Buffy spoke quickly hoping that he would just get up and leave.

No such luck.

“Buffy, silly, I can take a bit of rough.” Still smiling....

“Riley I broke your hand for God’s sake.” Buffy let out an exasperated sigh, no this was going to take longer.

“It will heal.” He was still smiling.

Ok this was going to take a different angle.

“Riley I’m sorry, but I don’t love you.” Buffy winced waiting for the onslaught.

“That’s ok Buffy, I don’t believe in love at first sight either, it’s something that takes time.” For the love of God, did he ever stop smiling.

Buffy noticed that this wasn’t going anywhere.

“I’m seeing someone else.” She blurted out, she almost stuck her tongue out at him. Take that.

“Now your just being silly, when would you have time to meet someone else? All you do is college and patrol.” Ha, the smile was drooping a bit. Buffy tried to feel bad but all she felt was triumph.

“He’s a vampire, I met him on patrol.” Buffy was on a roll now.

“That’s ridiculous, you would never date a vampire.” Ok the smile had gone, now there was a slight patronising look.

“Excuse me, I lost my virginity to a vampire, dated him for about a year.”

“Please.. Oh I know what this is, it’s like Stockholm syndrome or something, you spend so much time with them, you think your developing a bond with them. You know Buffy I think this just boils down to a fear of commitment, I know what happened with Parker, your afraid that if your intimate with someone that they will hurt you. When we make love it wont be like that I promise.”

That fucking smile was back.

“Stockholm syndrome is when you fall in love with your kidnapper. And excuse me fear of commitment? I have slept with him already, in fact he’s coming over tonight, we’re going to have sex all night. Are you getting my point here?” By this time Buffy was praying for another apocalypse, anything to end this nightmare.

“Riley listen to me, now. I love him. In a way I didn’t think was possible, and no I don’t know if he feels the same but I have to try. I am sorry that this has come out of the blue, but it is over. Over. Understand.” Buffy was deadly serious, she let it show in her face. A part of her was just as stunned as Riley at this revelation. She loved Spike? Yeah she did.

Riley stood, looking mildly angry.
“Buffy I think this joke is not really funny anymore. I’m going to give you time to reflect on what you’ve done, then we can talk. I’ll call you tomorrow.” And with that he left.

Buffy grabbed a pillow to her face and screamed. She felt slightly better, she glanced at the clock, half an hour before Spike came, she set about the room lighting candles with a warm feeling coursing through her.
Part 5 by Palerider
Spike made his way over to the campus, he mind was everywhere at once. Did Buffy want to stake him? Then why would she tell the witch about what happened. Maybe she felt the same way... Yeah right. Spike snorted out loud. Anywhere his mind went it came back to one thought, Buffy naked, underneath him, above him. Anywhere, as long as he was with her. Spike ran his fingers through his hair, what was happening to him? He knew that he loved her, it had taken him awhile to come to terms with it, but he had. But these feelings? He had no clue. When he kissed her, it tasted like sunshine. And until then he had no idea that sunshine tasted like anything.

His feet had brought him to her door, he lifted his hand about to knock when Buffy opened the door.

"Hi." She was embarrassed. Did she regret anything? What was this about?

"Buffy look..." Spike started to speak but Buffy pulled him into the room and he saw why she had been embarrassed. There were candles lit everywhere, the room smelled of a soft musky scent and there was soft music playing. It was beautiful, it was a room for seduction.

"Please don't say anything, unless you don't want to do this. Then say so now so I can just die of shame. But other than that, you know I wanted to do something nice for you too. You remember when I asked you if you remembered what it was like to make love, you said no. I thought it would nice if you were reminded. Oh God, don't just stand there say something will you." Buffy seemed to be bordering on the edge of hysteria but the time her little monologue was done.

Spike shook of his duster, hung it on the back of the chair again, then turned to face her. Looking straight into her eye's he asked.
"What do you want me to do?"

Buffy sighed in relief then gave him a small smile, she reached up and brushed her lips over his, softly. He returned her kiss and used his hands to brush her hair out of her face. Buffy's smile grew, it made Spike's heart skip, well it would have, he was sure of it.

Spike watched her struggle with where to start and couldn't believe it, the Slayer, Buffy, this beautiful girl in front of him was nervous? God had definitely forsaken him long ago, but Spike sent him a quick thanks all the same. Spike decided to help her out. He kissed her again and just hoped that some of what he was feeling was transferred into that kiss.

Well something worked because Buffy deepened the kiss, her hands moved to undo his shirt, they broke apart quickly to pull of each other's T-shirts, hands moved to unbutton trousers. Clothes were shed. They stood in front of each other naked. Spike looked at Buffy, never before had he seen anyone so beautiful.

Buffy stared at him, she had never really taken a good look. Until the she had never really thought of any man as being beautiful but it was the only word that came to mind. She slowly moved her hand to touch him. As her hand brushed over his very hard member, she heard him gasp. She pulled her hand away and looked up at him. Spike's face was a picture of bliss, without opening his eye's he reached out and took her hand and placed it back on to his erection.

"Please.. Don't stop."

Buffy was amazed at what it was doing to him. She eased her hand up and down his shaft, all the time looking at Spike's face. Her other hand came up to cup his balls, gently squeezing them. Spike moaned, she had no idea of what this was doing to him, her innocent curiosity was going to kill him, he was sure of it.

All thought fled out of Spike's head and his knee's nearly buckled when her felt Buffy take him into her mouth. His hands flew down to grab her hair.

"No Buffy don't do that, I can't ....gonna come to soon." Spike was trying to tug her back up, she quite happily ignored him. Spike looked down at her and knew instantly that was a mistake. The sight of her lips around his cock, sliding back and forth sent him over the edge, he came with a roar, Buffy swallowed and drew him out of her mouth.

"I've never done that before, it ...." Before she had a chance to finish her sentence Spike grabbed her and smashed his lips against hers. The intensity of it had Buffy reeling. Spike lifted her and brought her over to the bed. He sat her down and knelt in front of the bed.

"My turn." Spike's grin was almost viscious. Buffy felt arousal flood between her legs.

He pushed her back down onto the bed, he bent forward to tease her stomach with his tongue, Spike lifted one of her legs at the knee and placed it gently over his shoulder. He could smell her desire as if it was the only thing in the world. His tongue slid out to lick her slick opening, revelling in the small moan that escaped Buffy. He traced around her clit with the tip of his tongue. Then he began in earnest.

He attacked her clit, licking, sucking, gently nipping at it. Buffy was a writhing mess, pleading to anyone who was listening. Her hips trying to rise to meet him but Spike held her in place. At the point where she was almost sobbing Spike pushed a finger into her core, pumping quickly. She came with a scream, her muscles clenching around his finger. Spike almost chuckled.

Buffy lay panting for a minute, then leaned up to swipe a pillow at Spike.
"You bastard, you did that on purpose didn't you"

"Pet I could make you come for me in seconds, I had to try and get my own back didn't I?"

Buffy shivered at his statement. She knew it was true. She lifted her leg off of his shoulder with as much dignity as she could muster, she cupped his face and drew him in for a kiss. She tasted herself on him and was amazed that it was turning her on, the kiss grew more passionate and spike tried to pull her to him.

"Oh no buster, we use the bed, Willow was seriously pissed today, I had to promise to do her laundry for the week. I don't think I really have time to get the carpets cleaned as well."

Spike laughed as he joined her on the bed. As there bodies touched the mood turned serious. Spike cradled between her legs, feeling her slick core, he stopped just at her entrance and looked into her eye's.

"Tell me you want me." His voice was huskier than he had planned.

"I want you, inside me now." Buffy wriggled underneath him trying for more contact. It wasn't quite the answer he wanted but it would do for now.

In one swift movement he entered her completely, he had never felt anything like it, the memories from the night before seemed pale and hazy to how he felt now.

"Yes." Buffy moaned her legs wrapping themselves around his back.

They moved together, meeting each other. Mouths snatching kisses when they could.

"Spike, I need... Oh god, I don't know.. Please." Buffy whimpered as Spike stilled there movement, without breaking contact he rolled, ending with Buffy on top.

She gasped at the different angle, the feeling of deeper penetration. She felt him stretching her, filling her.

Spike allowed her a moment to get used to it before urging her to move. Buffy gently rolled forward still unsure of the movement, soon she had her rhythm and was riding him for all she was worth. Spike had tried to lay still, to let Buffy be in control but she was driving him nuts, his hands came up to grip her waist and he moved to meet her thrusts. Buffy moaned and lent backwards using Spikes grip on her for balance, she gasped again as the sensation changed and heard Spike growl.

The growl shouldn't have made a difference but Buffy's body had other idea's, it drove her over the edge, she came again with a shout and slumped forward onto Spikes chest.

She looked up at Spike who was smiling at her, and still very hard inside of her.

"You didn't..." She left it hanging. Before Spike answered she smiled at him.

"Oh of course, leave it to me." Spike looked a bit puzzled but Buffy started to move again this time leaning onto Spike chest, she licked his neck and by the moans she knew that she had been right. When spike was thrusting wildly, she bit him on the neck, not hard enough to brake the skin but hard enough for his demon to come forward.

"Sorry but I don't know how else to do this." She reached under the pillow and drew out a small knife. She sliced the skin along the side of her neck just deep enough for the blood to well.

Spike growled and latched onto her neck sucking. Buffy felt him pumping into her, that with the sucking, she felt her body begin to rise again. But it was Spike's fangs sinking into her neck that sent her into the hardest orgasm she had ever known. She screamed against his neck and bit down. She felt Spike tear away from her neck and felt him come.

As they slumped together she felt the air change. She looked up to see a very strange look on Spike's face.

"Blood to blood, body to body, let what has been promised be sealed. I give myself to you.
I am yours."

Buffy wasn't quite sure what was happening but before she had time to think the words were out of her mouth.

"Blood to blood, body to body, let what has been promised be sealed. I give myself to you.
I am yours."

The bolt of energy was felt by both.

"Er Spike what just happened?" Buffy looked slightly dazed.

"Bloody hell what have you done?" Spike raised his hands to his face.

"Me? What did I do? You started it." Buffy snapped back.

"I had no choice, you didn't have to bloody well accept it did you?" Spike was starting to look a bit desperate.

"Accept what? Spike what happened?" Buffy moved and almost let out a whimper when she felt Spike slid out of her. But more pressing matters were at hand.

"You've been bonded. Congratulations by the way." The voice came from over by the door.

Buffy let out a squeal and dove for the covers. Spike just casually sat up and looked.

"What is it with people, excuse me I'm naked here." Once Buffy was sure that she was covered she stood up and moved to get a better look.

"Please sweetheart it ain't nothing I ain't seen before." The owner of the voice stepped forward into the light and chuckled as Spike growled at him.

"Down boy, I didn't mean her personally. Well allow me to introduce myself, I'm Skip."

"That's really nice, now would you mind fucking off? We were in the middle of something here." Spike oozed hostility.

"That's why I'm here Bud, the powers have sent me. I'm here to reinforce the bond." Skip just kinda shrugged.

"What bond? Spike what is he talking about?" Buffy nearly screamed in frustration.

Skip chuckled.

"What just happened is that I offered you a bond and you accepted it." Spike sighed.

"That's right kiddo's and I'm here to seal it with a bit of spice." Skip stepped forward and reached out a hand.

Buffy backed up.

"We're bonded? What does that mean? How long does it last? What does it do? And maybe I don't want to reinforce it? Back off." Buffy was hyperventilating again.

"Don't want to reinforce it, good one. Your serious aren't you? Excuse me chicky you and the vampire just.." Skip looked pointedly at Spike "shagged like dogs, it's more than some have. End of story." He reached out his hands again.

Buffy looked at Spike for some kind of reassurance but his head was in his hands again. He didn't want to be bonded, Buffy's heart sank, no, he didn't want to be bonded to her.

"Just do it and leave." Buffy spoke silently.

Spike raised his face to look at her, unshed tears in eye's.

Skip beckoned her forward, he placed a hand on each of the heads, and mumbled an incantation. The shock that run through there bodies left both Buffy and Spike gasping.

"Ok I'm done, you know you to should really talk more, for the Power's sake, you both...." Skip trailed of as if listening to unheard voices. "Chill ok? I didn't say anything did I?"
"Ok I've gotta go, as I understand I'm not allowed to interfere, you have to sort this out yourselves. Call me when you wanna know more. 1 800 POWERS, no I'm kidding. Here." He tossed a ring onto the bed. "Just put it on and call me." With that he vanished.

They sat in silence for a while. That is until Spike got up and dressed.

"I'd better go, I am really sorry. I never meant for this to happen." Spike closed the door quietly behind him.

Buffy sat staring at the door for a minute before the tears started rolling down her face, she curled up on the bed, sobbing into the bed that they had just made love in.
Part 6 by Palerider
Spike managed to make it to the entrance of the building before a pain started to develop in his stomach, he cursed to himself and looked up to the heavens.

"You really take the piss, do you know that?" He leaned against the wall and lit a cigarette, determined to stand his ground. He managed to smoke half of the cigarette before the pain in his guts was almost unbearable.

"Poxy fucking bonds....." He was muttering and cursing all the way as he tried to remain standing as he walked back to the room he had just fled from. He didn't knock, he just opened the door. He wasn't supprised at what he saw.

Buffy was writhing on the bed in pain. Yep this thing worked both ways. He made his way over to her. He climbed into the bed beside her, pulling Buffy close whispering soothing words to her.

"Sshh, Luv, it's ok, it will go now." The minute they touched the pain receded.

Buffy snuggled into Spike, trying to touch as much of him as possible.

"What's happening to me?" Buffy asked in a whisper.

"Not you pet. Us. It's part of the bond. I am so sorry, I never meant for this to happen you know. I hoped that I could avoid it." Spike spoke just as quietly as she. He half expected Buffy to whip a stake out and end his miserable existence.

"You don't want to bonded, to me?" She couldn't help it. The insecurities that plagued her in life surfaced.

"What? Of course I do, that's why I turned you down when you asked me to help you out. I didn't think I could avoid it from happening. I just didn't want you to hate me. The last thing you would want is to be bonded to a vampire, well me anyway." His voice had a touch more bitterness than he had intended.

"Spike look at me, ok I didn't quite expect this, you know, I'm just dealing with the fact that I like you, well more than like. But this isn't the end of the world is it? Cause you know I'm good at that. So I think what I need to know is what is this thing between us, and who was the funky looking demon who popped in for a chat?" Buffy lifted her head off his chest and looked up at him, a small smile on her face.

"You like me?" Spike was stunned.

"Well duh, I'm sleeping with you." Buffy couldn't help but grin at the shocked face that was staring at her.

"But what about whatshisface?" Spike half didn't want to hear what her answer would be.

"Oh I broke up with him, you know he is such a moron. It took me a good half hour to actually brake up with him and I'm still not sure he got it. And I was a bitch, I told him I was seeing someone else, that I was sleeping with someone else, that I was in love with someone else. The only thing I didn't do was give him a picture of you. My God..." Buffy was shaking her head at the memory, rambling away to herself.

Spike chuckled. The guy really was a twat, Spike knew that it wouldn't last between them, but he felt a lot happier that it was definitely over.

"Anyway, so what's the deal between us?" Buffy was back on track.

"Well... I'm not sure, what do you want? I want you. I think in someway I always have, and now, well I'm just happy to be with you, so it's up to you I suppose." Spike was rambling now.

"That's nice to know, but I was talking about the bond." Buffy started laughing at the horrified look on Spike's face.

"Right, the bond. Bonding normally only happens between vampire's, and even then it's rare. People who are bonded are connected in nearly every way. There has to be a strong emotional bond first. It's hard to explain, even I'm not sure of what it exactly is." Spike sighed, he couldn't help but feel that Buffy was going to hate him.

"Why didn't you and Dru bond?" Buffy asked curiously.

"It would have destroyed my mind, Dru's mind was already broken and it would have been transferred to me. That's how it works, you share just about everything."

"Am I going to be a vampire?" Buffy's voice was soft but Spike could hear the touch of fear that graced it.

"No love, I think we better give Skip a shout...." Spike hadn't even finished the thought let alone the sentence when there was a flash over by the door.

"Well that didn't take as long as I thought it was going to take. Well then kiddie's let's take a look at the sitch. Physical contact, that's good. You need to keep it like that for at least 24 hour's for the bonding to complete."

Buffy opened her mouth to speak but the big demon in front of her cut her off.

"No. Listen. I don't have much time, someone's going to ascend and I have to go meet them.
Spike chose to bond you, that means he loves you, and so does his demon, well his demon loves you in a way that he thinks that you'll make a fantastic demon yourself." Skip chuckled at the look of mortification on the vampire's face.

"Am I spilling the beans? Tough. You will inherit each other's quality's. Strength, speed yadda, yadda, yadda. You will always know where each other is, no matter the distance. You will sense each other's pain. After a certain time you will not need words to communicate but your going to have to work on that. Now the main reason I'm here? The powers sent me to seal the bond. Why? Because you are both warriors on our side and we don't have enough of those. Spike don't shake your head at me, you haven't been bad in a really long time so give it up."

Skip chuckled again and took another deep breath.

"The Power's have added a little something though. The bond is a life bond. As long as one of you lives so will the other. I don't think that either one of you would survive the loss of your bonded mate so no diff there anyway." Skip looked up, listening to unseen voice's again.

"Have to go, I think I covered everything, oh well, you'll figure it out." With a wave he disappeared.

Buffy sat in shock. Spike was doing a fairly good impression of a fish as well.

"You love me?" Buffy turned to Spike.

Spike chuckled.

"A demon has just told you that your bonded to a vampire, that your going to live as long as I do and that's the first question you ask?"

Buffy let his word's sink in and smiled a little.

"Gile's is so going to kill me. Anyway you, answer the question." Buffy turned serious again.

"I love you." Spike shrugged. Buffy's smile widened and she leaned into to kiss him.

"Well that's good because I kinda love you to, I think. I'm sorry it's not quite the declaration of love you might want."

"It's a start." Spike mumbled before pulling Buffy up to straddle his lap and kissing her passionately.

The kiss deepened, as the sheet fell away Buffy frowned, and pulled away from the kiss panting.

"Ok, I'm naked, your not. Do you see the problem?" She began pulling Spike's shirt over his head, smiling as he laughed.

As spike pulled the shirt completely off Buffy kissed his chest, licking her way around his nipples, she heard Spike hiss and she smiled to herself. She lowered her hands to cup him through his jeans, rubbing her hand slowly against him. She carried on kissing her way down his chest, her tongue snaking out to lick his naval as her hands worked on his jeans.

She undid them and playfully tugged, Spike getting the idea, lifted his hips to allow her to tug the jeans down. As his cock sprang free, Buffy abandoned the jeans. Her hand snaked around his erection and she gently pumped it before covering it with her mouth, she heard Spike moan and smiled. She didn't think that she would ever get enough of this.
Spike watched Buffy's lips as they glided up and down his shaft, her tongue occasionally sliding out to lick the tip, and he was undone, he felt his orgasm approaching. He gripped the back of Buffy's head as he thrust into her mouth and roared as came, trembling slightly as Buffy sucked him dry.

Spike sighed disgustedly with himself, Buffy noticed and looked at him puzzled.

"Did I do it wrong?" Buffy asked in a small voice.

"No love, it was perfect I just don't understand what it is about you that turns me into a 15 year old schoolboy who hasn't got any control."

"Thank you, I think." Buffy smiled at him.
"Lets give that control a test shall we" Buffy smiled wickedly as she sat back on her haunches, still straddling Spike, she raised a hand to her breast and began to stroke it. Her fingers teased and pinched at her nipples. She moaned slightly.

Spike watched amazed as Buffy touched herself, he felt himself growing impossibly hard.
But restrained himself, he wanted to see this.

Buffy used her other hand to slide down to her nest of curls, using one finger she found her clit and began stroking in little circles. Her moans became louder and she started to pant.

Spike broke. Fuck the control.

He lunged at her, pinning her underneath him, smashing his lips to hers, he struggled for a few seconds to get his jeans off, before entering her in one movement. Buffy gasped as Spike hissed, both waited a moment, savouring the feeling before moving.

Spike thrust into her, and Buffy's hips surged up to meet him, she lifted her legs to wrap around his waist giving him deeper access.

"Spike. Harder... Oh yes. Yes." Buffy was mumbling in between pants. She let out a whimper as Spike pulled out of her and flipped her over. He pulled her to her knee's before slamming into her from behind.

"Oh god, Spike, Spike. Yes!" Buffy twisted the sheets beneath her hands and pushed back to meet Spike with every thrust. She was teetering on the edge of an orgasm when Spike slipped his hand under her and pinched her clit. Spike leaned over her back and drove his fangs into her shoulder. He tore his mouth away and roared as he came pumping into Buffy.
The orgasm rushed over her and she let out a scream. Then blackness clouded her vision.

Spike gently eased himself of the slayer. He smiled a purely masculine smile at the thought of what their love making had done to her. He pulled the blankets up over both of them and pulled Buffy into an embrace, and closed his eye's for a well needed rest.
Part 7 by Palerider
Willow opened the door to her room gently and peeked her head around the door, surely Spike and Buffy would be done by now. The room was dark but there was no noise so Willow entered the room and closed the door behind her.

She made her way over to her bed and was startled when a cough sounded from Buffy's bed. A distinctly male cough.

"Hello Red." Spike smiled up at the witch, he knew she couldn't see him but he could clearly see the startled look and he suppressed a chuckle.

"I er, I can go...." Willow blushed.

"No, no. It's ok, Buffy's asleep. I have to stay with her for a while but if it makes you uncomfortable, I'll wake her and she can come over to the crypt."

"No, please, stay. Er, why do you have to stay with her? Is she ok?" Willow's forehead wrinkled in concern.

"A lot has happened tonight, basically we're bonded but I'll let her fill you in, we need to stay in physical contact for a while yet. But I don't want you to feel pushed out, ok?" Spike liked the witch, and in no way did he want to alienate her.

"Wow, bonded huh? That's big. So er...." Willow sat on her bed looking at her feet

Spike could tell something was up, so he went straight to the point.

"What happened with Oz? You two break up or what?"

"Yeah we broke up, I mean he's been occupied with this other chick, who apparently is also a werewolf so obviously there's no room for Willow. We thought it was best, you know especially since I think I kinda met some one else to, but it still hurts." Willow sighed sadly

"So new bloke?" Spike didn't offer any fake sympathy he didn't see the point.

"Oh Spike I'm so confused." Willow almost wailed.

"What? What's wrong." Spike leaned up to rest on his elbow. He saw Willow slump down on to her bed.

"It's not a guy, this new person. There's this girl, Tara, in my Wicca group, and I don't know what I feel. But I think that I like her, in more than a friend way. Do you think I'm weird or perverted?" Willow almost cringed waiting for the vampire's response.

"Why would I think your weird or perverted? You like her, so what's the problem?" Spike stated simply.

"But Spike, she's a girl and I'm a girl, you know. We're meant to be dating big macho men. Oh, there is, there's something wrong with me isn't there?" Willow wailed again.

"Willow listen to me. I'm a vampire granted, so we're a bit more relaxed about our choice of partner's. When we choose a partner it's not just about sex, it's about companionship, I mean if your going to spend a couple of decades or centuries with someone it has to be someone you really get on with, now why would you more than half that chance of finding that someone by ruling out people who are the same gender as you? There's nothing remotely weird or perverted about wanting to be with someone who you like. I imagine it's the same for humans, if your going to do the happy ever after thing then you have to find the one person that you want to do that with, so what if she's a girl."

Willow smiled genuinely at the Vampire, she had never looked at it like that before. Strangely enough she didn't feel so confused anymore.

Buffy, who had woken at some point during the conversation, looked up at Spike with love in her eye's. She snaked a hand out to cup his face.

"Thank you." She whispered.

******

When the sun set the following evening Buffy was about ready to pull her hair out, not that she minded spending time with Spike, but not being able to go to the bathroom without an ache was getting beyond a joke.

"We can stay in contact Spike, but we are going out. I have to patrol and I need some fresh air and before you say anything, there is only so much sex you can have so move. Now."

Spike chuckled at the determined little slayer, they were finding out more things about the bond as the spent more time together. The funniest thing so far was all he had to do was think about having sex with her and her body responded, he took one last look at the Slayer standing with her arms crossed and got up. They had showered together, sneakily, hiding from the other students and so far no matter what he had done she wouldn't give in and come back to bed. So got up and dressed, then gestured for her to lead the way.

As Buffy and Spike made their way through one of Sunnydales cemeteries they walked hand in hand, the contact easing them both. Before they had left the dorm room Buffy had called Giles to let him know what had happened. He had been most insistent that she and Spike came over to his place after patrol. He hadn't said that he wanted to study them exactly but that was definitely the impression that Buffy got when she had hung up.

Buffy stopped at a fresh grave with a gleam in her eye.

"I can feel it. A vampire is coming up. Can you normally do that?" She asked curiously, this new gift could be fun.

"I can feel it." Spike confirmed. "But it's stronger with my offspring, as it were. You'll probably get that to, you'll be able to tell if someone is of my line."

Buffy waited for what seemed like forever for the vamp to rise. When it did, it barely got his head and shoulders out of the grave before Buffy practically pulled him out to his waist and shoved a stake into his heart.

Buffy looked a bit shocked at what she had done, and heard Spike chuckle.

"Need for violence, love. You'll get used to it." As Spike finished what he was saying his head turned to the direction of some tree's.

"We've got company Love." Spike knew it was the soldier lot even before he saw them.

Buffy turned to look at the tree's just as a group of four commando's, stepped out. And there at the head of them was Riley. She inwardly moaned. This was gonna be fun.

"Hey Buffy." Riley smiled. The smile however faltered a bit when he saw that the vampire that the group had spotted was Spike.

"We spotted a vampire and a human, we came to rescue them. But it's you. Why are you with Spike? Oh and are we still on for the movie's Friday night?" Riley's gaze never left her.

"Riley I thought we covered this, we broke up. Remember?" Buffy sighed. Yep, this was going to be fun.

"Oh Buffy, you silly girl. I know that you didn't mean it. Was it your time of the month? Cause that would probably explain a lot." Yep he was smiling.

Buffy sighed and stamped her foot, yes she knew it was childish but it was either that or stamp on Riley's head. She could see the other three members of his little commando group were shuffling uneasily. They could obviously see what was going on here.

Buffy knew that the only thing she could do was going to make her seem like a complete bitch, but she did it anyway.

She pulled Spike up close to her, ignoring the shocked look on his face, she pulled his head down for a swift, hard kiss. She made a point of kissing him passionately. When she pulled away she was breathless. She turned to face Riley and just caught sight of the gleaming knife he had pulled.

As he lunged for Spike, Buffy intercepted him. She caught the hilt of the knife in one hand. And felt the blade pierce the skin between her thumb and fingers. Still holding the knife, she raised her leg and kicked Riley in the chest. Riley flew backwards and landed on his back. He lay there staring up at his ex girlfriend and the Vampire with an angry look on his face.

Buffy looked at the knife in her hand before twirling it around so the tip of the blade was between her fingers. Then she let it fly. The blade struck the ground between Riley's sprawled legs, about an inch away from his groin. Buffy looked at the blood that was trickling down her hand, she raised it to Spikes face. Spike caught on to what she wanted and slowly began licking the blood. Buffy turned back to address Riley and his goons.

"Do we understand each other now Riley? As for the rest of you. Hostile 17 is off limits. If one of you so much as touches him I will hunt you down and kill you. Do you understand me?" Buffy couldn't believe the anger that was coursing through her. When she had kicked Riley her original kick had been aimed for his head, to break his neck, but she had managed to change to direction at the last minute. And as for threatening to kill a bunch of humans?

"Buffy, love?"

Buffy heard Spike trying to catch her attention and refocused her eye's and looked at him.

"Buffy, there gone, come on we'd better go see Giles." Buffy was about to walk off when Spike pulled her into an embrace and hugged her fiercely.

"What was that for?" Buffy asked when he let her go.

"No reason." Spike's answer had a touch of guilt in it.

"You thought I was going to get back with him didn't you? After we'd spent all that time.... Doing stuff, you thought I'd just go back to him." Buffy sounded hurt and she didn't try to hide it.

"He's human love, it's the epitome of what you've always wanted, ok I know he's a twat but he has a heartbeat, and he's not a vampire." Spike's voice had trailed off to a whisper towards the end.

"Yeah, well maybe I like vampire's." Buffy smiled saucily at Spike, trying to lighten the mood, he had been really worried.

"Vampire's you say? No there's something I can do..." Spike leaned down to his little slayer and kissed her. His heart doing a little jump, no it wasn't a declaration of love, but again it was a start.

"Right come on, or we're never going to get out of this graveyard." Spike breathed as he pulled away from her.

****

As Buffy and Spike entered Gile's apartment they were greeted by the whole gang, including a new girl that was sitting with Willow. Buffy thought that it must have taken a lot for Willow to bring her here, and she could see that Willow was nervous. Before she could say anything Spike had ignored everyone and walked over to the new girl.

"Hey, you must be Tara right? I'm Spike. It's good to meet you." Spike held out a hand and she shook it, then smiled a small smile of relief. Spike sat down on the arm of the sofa.

Buffy looked on and her heart swelled a little bit more for him. She introduced herself and sat next to the girls and Spike and waited for the interrogation.

Gile's started the questions.

"So you have bonded. Buffy how do you feel? Are there any noticeable changes?"

"Ahhhh, you've bonded. That is so romantic." Anya let out a big dreamy sigh.

"What? Who's done what?" Xander looked around confused.

"You couldn't have told him in advance?" Buffy asked Giles with a pained expression.

"Buffy, I don't even know all the details." Giles shrugged apologetically.

"Ok, me and Spike have been bonded. We're together, a couple. Now that's out of the way....." Buffy never got a chance to finish what she was saying because Xander produced a stake from somewhere and lunged at Spike.

Again Buffy intercepted she grabbed Xander by the shirt and threw him back onto the chair he was sitting on. Buffy sighed.

"Xander your my best friend and I love you but let's get this straight. You touch him and I will break what ever part you touch him with. Hand. Leg. Neck. You understand me? This is none of your business Xander, it was MY choice. And I don't give a fuck if you don't agree with it. Also it is a life bond, if you kill Spike, I die, got it?." Buffy looked down at her hand, the cut had opened again.

Time to make another point. She sat back down and offered her hand to Spike again. Spike raised an eyebrow in question and she nodded.
"Well there's no point wasting it." Buffy shrugged.
Spike gently licked at her blood.

The room sat in silence for a moment just staring, when Giles broke the tension.

"A life bond you say? That isn't the usual part of a bond." He questioned trying avoid looking the vampire who was quite happily drinking his slayers blood.

"Apparently when Spike offered the bond and I accepted it, some freaky looking demon called Skip popped out of no where and said that the bond was sanctioned by the Powers, the said something about needing warriors for there cause and bam, he did a glowy hand thing and told us it was a life bond. He didn't think one of us would survive losing the other anyway." Buffy took a deep breath and waited for the onslaught.

"You know that's really quite erotic." Anya spoke first.

Buffy looked at her, then realised that she was leaning into Spike. And Spike had draped one arm around her shoulder and was slowly kissing his way up her arm.

"Huh? Oh sorry." She tapped Spike on the head and he looked up.

"What?" Buffy chuckled and gestured to the others. Spike looked a bit sheepish then pulled away slightly.

"Erm, if you have er, finished Spike, I'd like to talk to you. Get a few more specific's so I can research the bond in detail." Gile's got up and walked to the kitchen.

Buffy nudged Spike.
"Go on, and be nice." Buffy gave him a quick kiss and he followed the watcher.

"So, he's a... A vampire?" Tara spoke quietly.

"Yep, he's a vampire. But he's good." Buffy ignored the snort that Xander gave in response to that. She noticed the look that Anya gave him, then chuckled as Anya dragged him outside.

"Anya is gonna kill him." Willow whispered.

"Well it's about time, I'm sick of his judgmental crap, he's dating an ex vengeance demon, I'm sure I'm supposed to say something about greenhouses and stones here." Buffy muttered to herself.

"So, you two are bonded, what does it do? Can you do any neat stuff?" Willow asked excitedly.

"Well, I have extra strength, so I'm avoiding anything remotely breakable, I can feel vampire's before they rise, I always know where Spike is, and Skip, the demon messenger boy, says that with time Spike and I will be able to communicate over distance, I mean we get a sense of strong emotions off each other anyway." Buffy was smiling as she sensed a nervousness from Spike.

"What do you mean strong emotions, you can really sense them?" Willow asked curiously.

"Ok, watch this. Just watch Spike for a minute." Buffy chuckled to herself then deliberately began thinking of all the things Spike had done to her the night before.

She felt herself grow wet as she imagined Spike's tongue licking her most feminine parts, his hands cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples.

The girls that were left in the front room looked at Buffy curiously and she smiled when she heard a low growl from the kitchen.

"Buffy what are you doing?" Willow whispered.

"Excuse me for a moment." Buffy got up and went to the bathroom, yes she was doing this to tease Spike but she had turned herself on more than she had planned to. She locked the bathroom door behind her and reached a hand up under her top. She teased her nipples and her other hand unbuttoned her pants, she slid a hand down and started rubbing her clit with a finger.

Spike was having trouble concentrating, Giles was talking to him but he didn't hear a word of it. He knew what Buffy was doing. She was getting her own back. Spike tried to cover his raging hard on from the watcher.

Buffy was really getting in to it when the bathroom door flew open. Spike had kicked it in, he slammed the door shut behind him, grabbed Buffy and spun her around so that she was leaning over the sink. He pulled her pants down with a yank. Buffy felt excitement run through her as she heard Spike undo his own jeans.

Spike couldn't take it anymore, he pushed her down over the sink, positioned himself at her entrance and slammed into her wet core in one thrust. Buffy moaned as he filled her, and Spike joined her with a growl.

With just a few thrusts Buffy felt her orgasm wash through her, she bit Spikes arm that was leaning over her to stifle a groan. The bite drove Spike over the edge, he came with a roar. The pair slumped over the sink panting. Buffy twisted her head and gave him a quick kiss then smacked him around the head.

"Oww, what was that for?" Spike asked.

"How am I going to explain this? We just had sex in Giles' bathroom with my friends listening." Buffy flushed slightly.

"Might I remind you who started this, never, and I mean never start something you can't finish. Also you can explain to Giles why I had a hard on when he was talking to me, I think he thinks I fancy him" Spike graced Buffy with his trade mark smirk, and Buffy burst out laughing.

Buffy and Spike exited the bathroom once they had sorted themselves out, Giles was cleaning his glasses with a scotch on the side, no supprise really, the girls were sniggering and there standing in the doorway was Xander. More to the point a livid Xander.
Part 8 by Palerider
Buffy stared at Xander's face, he was livid. She gave a mental sigh. She had to settle this once and for all or it was going to be a major problem. She bent down and pulled a knife out of her boot, since she had bonded with Spike she had taken to carrying other weapons, she refused to believe it was because her new need for violence. Protection she told herself.


She walked slowly to the gang and stopped in front of Anya, she sent Anya an apologetic look hoping that she would understand what she was about to do, Anya looked puzzled but gave a tiny nod.


Buffy raised the knife and prepared to strike Anya.


"Buffy, what are you doing?" Xander practically screamed and rushed to intercept.


"I have to kill her." Buffy spoke confidently.


"What are you talking about?" Xander stared at her as if she was crazy.


"She deserves to die, she's killed thousands of people, well men anyway." Buffy's voice was still confident.


"That was before, she's not evil anymore, she's changed, she helps us now." Xander was bordering on hysterical.


"But she didn't change out of choice, she was stuck as a human and had to adapt." Buffy looked at Xander pointedly.


"It doesn't matter how it happened, she's good now and I love her!" Xander nearly screamed.


"Okay, now you listen to what you've just said. And I mean really listen to it Xander." Buffy reached her hand out behind her, beckoning for Spike to join her.


"That's why you did this? To make a point? You attacked Anya! And it's different Spike tortured his victims." Xander looked as if he was about to stamp his foot.


Buffy turned to Spike and spoke.


"Have you ever eviscerated someone? Have you ever made someone's intestines explode." To all of the things she asked Spike just shook his head.


"Anya had way more fun with her victims than Spike ever did, and 1100 years of it to boot.
And if you lamely say to me that Spike has tried to kill us so help me I will slap you, so has Anya, ok it was an alternate reality but it still would have been our lives if she hadn't of lost her necklace." Buffy saw Xander about to speak but cut him off.


"I'm only going to say this once Xander so listen carefully. I don't care about what Anya did, because I like her and I have enough respect to understand that you love her. Now your problem is that you don't like Spike. You have no respect for me and my feelings, you don't care that I love him, all you care about is the fact that YOU don't like him, well you don't have to like him your not in this relationship. Now if you can't get over it, your no use to me, because understand this, he is my mate and anyone who harms him will die." Buffy let it be known that she was serious. Xander didn't say anything he just nodded and turned around and left.


Anya gave Buffy a quick hug and whispered
"I understand now, and I like you too." And with that she was out the door and after her boyfriend.


Spike pulled Buffy into a tight embraced and soothed when she started to cry.


"Sshhh love, he'll come round." Spike whispered.


"He's my best friend and I don't understand why he's like this, I was harsh I know but if I didn't do this now there will come a day when I'll need him and I need to know that he'll come through for me." Buffy wiped at her face.


Giles sat and watched the scene play out, he had to admit it, Buffy and Spike seemed to be very at ease with each other, apart from the sex in the bathroom debacle, maybe that was a little to easy with each other. He shook the thoughts away, he still needed answers.


Willow and Tara said that they had to leave, they said their goodbyes and hugged Buffy comforting her on Xander too and left. Then it was just the three of them.


Buffy sat with Spike on the chair and it reminded Giles of Willow's spell. He smiled slightly before speaking.


"Now that we have a chance to talk, I'd like to know exactly how this is going to effect the two of you. Buffy, what has changed with you?" Giles asked.


"Nothing has changed that much, I have more strength and speed, so I really have to be careful with things, I can't even afford to pay for the things I've already broke. I can feel Vampire's before they raise but unfortunately I have seem to have developed a nasty streak, I pulled one out of it's grave because it wasn't getting out fast enough for me to kill it." Buffy cast her eye's down.


"It's a need for violence, she's got that from me I'm afraid." Spike explained to Gile's.


Giles said nothing, just waited for them to continue.


"Emotionally, Spike and I are pretty close, I can feel his bloodlust." Buffy looked at her mate and smiled reassuringly.


"I'm sorry Love, I didn't know that." Spike couldn't help the flash of guilt, but Buffy reached out and held his hand.


"And obviously any strong emotion is shared or transferred onto the other." Buffy blushed thinking about the bathroom incident.


"Ahh, well that explains... A lot." Giles spoke hurriedly, then turned his attention to Spike.


"And what of you Spike, do have any intentions of turning her?"


"I'd do it in a heartbeat, but only if she asked me. I can't even think about being without her, but I don't want it if it's not what she wants." Spike spoke clearly.


Buffy snuggled further into Spike's embrace. Giles and the two continued to chat unaware that they were being watched.


***********


Riley Finn crouched outside the window listening to the people who were obviously insane.

Spike had some kind of control over her, and now it had stretched to the others. There was no way in Hell that they would all be going along with Buffy dating a Vampire. Let alone him talking about turning her.


There was something going on and he would help them all, especially Buffy. She needed his help the most. He would save her, yes she needed to be saved, and she would love him all the more for it. He could forgive her for anything she had done while under the influence of this thing, this spell or whatever. And they would be happy again.


But he needed help for this. Maggie, she would help him, or maybe someone else who hated Spike and could see that Buffy wasn't in her right mind. Forming a plan already he slunk away into the shadows.


********


Spike and Buffy walked hand in hand down the road.


"You not going back to the dorm?" Spike asked when he noticed that they were heading in the other direction.


"No, I'm going to have to talk to my Mom, she needs to know about this and well we need to talk about living arrangements. You can't move into the dorm with me and I'm not moving into some dank crypt so I think we're going to have to look for a place." Buffy rubbed her forehead.


"You want to move in together?" Spike asked shocked. Buffy would have laughed at the little hitch in Spike's voice but she settled for a smile.


"You don't want to live with me?" Buffy teased. "I think it's a good idea considering the me breaking things, our rather loud and sometimes destructive sex life. Besides, I don't think the bond will allow us to be separated for any length of time. So it's easier all round."


Spike grinned at her, thinking about living with this little fireball of a woman. His thoughts drifted to what they could get up to in a place of their own.


Buffy groaned.

"Please stop that, I'm going to see my mother and I don't need to be thinking about sex, or looking like I've just had sex." Buffy looked at him pointedly cutting off all ideas forming.


Spike chuckled, but said nothing more.


Buffy unlocked the front door and quietly let herself in, to her supprise she found her mother sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her.


"Mom, what are you doing up?" Buffy rushed to her side worrying.


"Nothing sweety, I just couldn't sleep and I had a feeling you were going to come by." Joyce shrugged it off and smiled. "Spike is that you lurking in the shadows?"


"I do not lurk. I skulk." Spike stepped out of the shadows smiling. "How are you Joyce? You look well."


"I'm doing okay, and you? Any news on Dru?" Joyce asked innocently.


Spike winced as he felt the flash of jealousy that emanated from Buffy.


"No, things were never going to work out anyway, it was dead way before I would ever admit." Spike moved and sat in a seat opposite the couch. He smiled again at the contrast of feelings coming off Buffy, there was tenderness now.


"So Buffy, how come your here, with Spike. Is the world ending again? Any other secret identities you've been keeping from me?" Joyce quipped but there was real worry laced in there.


"No mom, nothing like that, although I do have something to tell you, and I don't think your gonna like it." Buffy started not rally knowing how to say it.


"Spike and I are kind of a couple now, and we're kind off bonded." Buffy sat up straighter and waited for the onslaught.


"Oh." Was all Joyce said. "What does Bonded mean, is it like engaged?" Joyce inquired.


"Not really, it's a vampire ritual." Spike started to explain but noticed Joyce's stricken look, and added quickly. "Buffy's not a vampire."


Joyce sighed with relief. "So was that the big thing?"


"Well yeah, your not going to scream at me? Tell me what a mistake I'm making?" Buffy was confused.


"No, I like Spike. He'll look after you." Joyce shrugged again, thoroughly enjoying the bewilderment of Buffy. She genuinely did like Spike and aside from the vampire issue, she knew in her heart that Spike would look after her.


Spike smiled warmly at the woman good enough to bring Buffy into this world and he stifled a chuckle, yeah the old bird still had it.


"Um, Mom? That's not everything. Spike and I are going to start looking for a place to live, together. Because of the bond it's uncomfortable to spend to much time apart. Is that okay?" Buffy held her breath. Please let it be okay she intoned in her mind.


"No it's not okay, how do you suppose your going to afford it? Buffy your a student and you are not, and I mean not dropping out of college. Spike your a vampire so that narrows down how you will get money." Joyce stood up and folded the blanket.


"You'll just have to move home Buffy, and Spike will have to move in. But this is not going to be a free for all, there will be no sex in this house in fact Spike will not be in your room at all. Now who wants Hot chocolate?"


Buffy and Spike just nodded dumbly and Joyce skitted out to the kitchen.


"That's one hell of a woman there." Spike commented looking stunned still. Buffy just smiled,

"Yep, that's my Mom."
Part 9 by Palerider
Buffy spent most of the next day moving her stuff back from the Dorm room she shared with Willow. Willow had grumbled when Buffy had told her that she was moving home, but her eye's lit up mischievously when Buffy had told her that Spike was moving in with her.


In turn Buffy's eye's lit up mischievously when she suggested that Willow ask Tara to be her new roomie.


"You don't think it's to soon?" Willow inquired nervously.


"You know what I say, live for today, cause tomorrow you might be dead. And what better way to get to know each other." Buffy shrugged flippantly.


Willow had noticed that since her best friend had bonded with the wayward blonde vampire she seemed so at ease with everything. So accepting of the world, and whatever it might throw at her. Willow sighed, a bit envious of this new found peace in her friend.


"So what's on the agenda for tonight?" Willow asked shaking all thoughts from her mind.


"Gile's is coming to watch Spike and me patrol, he wants to see if there's any noticeable changes. Like I wouldn't notice any changes." Buffy huffed a bit at the thought of being studied.


Willow tried to cover a snigger, but failed.


"What?" Buffy demanded.


"Buffy, you don't notice the changes, you are nearly permanently in leather these days. You actually enjoy patrolling now, and there are to many others to name." Willow smiled to let Buffy know that it was said kindly.


"Have I changed that much?" Buffy was horrified at the thought.


"No, your still Buffy. The little things just seem to fit in with that." Willow answered honestly.


"Besides, Spike likes leather." Buffy smirked as she got the desired effect, Willow blushed and quickly looked away.


"Willow how can that embarrass you, your gay. Not that I mean anything by that you know, just meant, your more open minded." Buffy stopped herself. "All of that came out wrong." She smiled a bit sheepishly.


"Buffy, it's fine, don't worry and I may be gay, but I will always be embarrassed to know that my friends are having sex together. I may never be able to look Spike in the face again." Willow smiled she was enjoying the banter with Buffy she finally felt as if they were getting there friendship back.


"So now your all packed, want a hand moving?" Willow asked getting back to the task at hand.


"Yes please, Mom's coming to pick up this in about ten minutes and then I'm going to help Spike pack." Buffy was light, she felt so happy. Things were okay with Willow, she had Spike, she could sense him at the back of her mind, he was sleeping. Things finally seemed to be making sense.


Willows abrupt laughter brought her out of her thoughts.


"Do you think Spike has much to pack? One outfit, and do you think your Mom will let him bring his shackles?"


Buffy reddened at the mention of the shackles and willow just laughed harder.


**********



Buffy entered the crypt and found Spike sitting on the sarcophagus with a few boxes around him and his t.v.


"You ready?" Buffy asked a bit nervously.

"Just one more thing that has to be done before I'm ready to go." Spike hid the smirk that was trying to break out. He could feel that Buffy was anxious.


He walked over to the tiny blond that he just about worshipped, he stopped in front of her. He reached out and brushed a hair out of her face. He felt her let out a shudder, it pleased him to see that he wasn't the only one affected by her presence.


Thoughts flashed through his mind of Buffy naked, of Buffy above him, the images continued until her heard her groan. He smiled again, thanking whoever for the bond.


He brushed his lips across hers and nearly jumped when Buffy attacked his lips aggressively. Her assault on his body didn't stop there, she ripped his shirt open and moved her assault down to his chest. Her lips kissing the bare flesh there. He hissed as she ran a tongue over his nipple, and moaned when she tugged at it with her teeth.


Her hands unbuckled his belt and slid inside his jeans. Before he had time to offer any objections she had yanked down his jeans freeing his erection, fallen to her knee's and had swiftly taken him in her mouth.


Spike spluttered as she grabbed his hips and engulfed him. Spike ran his fingers through her hair, trying to form coherent thoughts. Buffy was enjoying herself enormously, she loved driving Spike wild like this. Using her lips and tongue to rub, suck and caress. Wicked thoughts entered her head as she thought to try something new.


Buffy drew Spike in as far as she could, until she could feel him hitting the back of her throat, she concentrated a moment, relaxing her muscles and swallowed around him.

Spike went wild as Buffy deep throated him. He lost all control, thrusting madly into her mouth before coming with a roar and shooting his seed down her throat. Buffy swallowed and smiled around him, yep it worked she thought.


Spike dragged her up his body before kissing her soundly. Then pulling away from her he growled.


"Where did you learn to do that?" He demanded.


"What?" Buffy tried to look innocent. And failed. "Anya mentioned it once or four million times in her how to please your man pep talk. Didn't it please you?"


The submissive tone of Buffy's voice was all he heard, he grabbed her and lifted her up on to the sarcophagus lifting her skirt up around her waist. His hand slid up to the lace underwear and with a evil grin he ripped them away. Buffy gasped at the sudden movement, but gasped instantly again as he pulled her to the edge of the stone and thrust into her in one quick movement. Spike released her waist and she lay back against the cold stone, wrapping her legs around Spikes waist.


Spike marvelled as he watched Buffy arching off the stone beneath her. Being with her, now, he couldn't understand how he had lived so long without her. He thrust into her slowly enjoying the sensations and the small animals noises that Buffy was making. The slow movements didn't last long as the passion ignited between the two, soon they were pulling at each other and slamming their hips together with a primal force. As Spike felt Buffy's inner muscles start to contract he let himself go and they came together with a scream and a growl, shuddering as the orgasms washed through them. Spike slumped down covering Buffy on the sarcophagus beneath them.


When he raised his head to look at her he smiled at the sleepy look she had on her face.

"Come on luv, no sleeping yet." Spike chuckled when she pouted then pulled out of her, Buffy couldn't help the small whimper at the loss of contact and she vaguely wondered that if they could manage it, would they just have sex for the rest of her natural life.


Spike straightened himself out and lifted Buffy down of the stone and pulled her skirt back down. He straightened her shirt and gave her a quick kiss on the nose.


Buffy smiled at the gesture then fixed Spike with a mock glare.


"Are any of my underwear going to survive our little adventures? I know you don't feel the cold but try walking around in a short skirt with no underwear on, it's chilly." Spike looked at her before letting out a bark of a laugh and Buffy joined him with a giggle.


"I'm going to miss this place." Spike mumbled.


"Yeah, cause who wants a nice warm house with hot running water and all the modern facilities? Ok, not something that bothers you much but come on, we have cable." Buffy hid the laugh at the delighted look that Spike got when she mentioned cable, he was such a soap addict.


Spike bent down and picked up the two boxes leaving the t.v for Buffy and gestured with his head.


"Come on then luv, lets get going." Spike took one last look around the crypt. He was really going to miss the place but he'd leave a palace behind happily if it meant moving in with the little fire ball of a woman that owned his heart.
Part 10 by Palerider
Spike sat at the dinner table feeling amazed again. And what wasn't there to be amazed about? He was a vampire, sitting at a dining table with the woman he loved and her mother, having a very pleasent conversation about the demon activity in Sunnydale. Yep, only life on the Hell mouth would do it. Dinner finished and Spike waited for Buffy to get changed for patrol, tonight Giles was coming with them to observe.

Spike grimaced at the thought; he and Buffy were going just fine at the moment, well aside Xander and his issues. Willow was being supportive but Spike knew that if Giles cast any doubt that Buffy would panic. She needed her friend's approval to the point of letting it stop her from doing something if they thought it was a bad idea. Spike supposed it was one of those things to do with her wanting to be a normal girl so much. Spike smiled and looked up when he heard Buffy bounding down the stairs and his mind automatically wandered to vaguely obscene thoughts when he saw that Buffy was wearing leather pants. Buffy gave him a look full of promise then sauntered of to say goodbye to Joyce.

Once outside spike pounced on her, pinning her to bonnet of the nearest car and plundered her mouth with his own. They separated both gasping for breath and Spike spoke.

"When we're done tonight, come down to the basement." It wasn't really a request.


"I don't know Spike, Mom was fairly clear on the 'there will be no sex issue'. If she catches us, we're done for." Buffy looked a bit worried and Spike could appreciate it, he really could but he knew there was no way on earth he'd be able to do anything tonight but think of the golden girl upstairs in bed all night.


"All right Luv, but I thought you might get lonely up there in that big bed all by yourself, what with me downstairs an all." Spike emphasised his point by thinking of the things he wanted to do to Buffy right now.

Buffy playfully swatted his arm.

"That's not fair, but we'll see. Ok?"

They made there way to the cemetery and weren't really surprised to find Giles waiting for them. He got straight down to business.

"There's a reported nest of Vampires, residing in a crypt in this cemetery. I want you to find them and despatch them. I will be timing you." He looked at his watch pointedly before looking back to the blonde pair that stood in front of him. Spike gestured for Buffy to lead the way and followed her when she did. Spike understood what the watcher was doing. He was testing them to make sure that something beneficial had come out of there union. Spike wasn't worried, the increased strengths in Buffy alone would have been enough to handle almost anything, and with him in that mix as well they could wreak some serious havoc.

Spike smiled to himself and wondered again what Buffy would have been like as a vampire, and how his life would have been if he had met her instead of Dru. Probably less full of pain. Spike shook off the thoughts and came back to the present. Buffy was stood about twenty feet away from a large crypt and she had a gleam in her eye.

Yep they had found the nest. He watched her as she pulled out a stake, and smiled. She didn't need to signal him, he just knew what to do. And they were off. With a flying kick Buffy levelled the door to the crypt and the fun began. Spike joined her in the melee, there were about fifteen vamps just lounging around and Spike almost pitied them. The first, nearest to the door, was staked by the Slayer before he really even knew what was going on. Spike and Buffy, as usual attacked together, they stood back to back and let the vampires approach them, and lulling them into thinking them we're surrounded.

Giles stood at the door of the crypt with a stake in hand, but it wasn't necessary. He stared slightly open mouthed at the pair in the middle of all these vampires. They looked like they're programmed he thought. Such was the way they moved together, perfectly timed, almost in synchronisation. By the time Giles was finished his thoughts there were only to vampires left, he watched as Buffy and Spike approached them. They seemed to know they were beaten and looked as is they had just given up as Buffy staked the one in front of her and Spike twisted the others head clean of his body. But the chances of them getting away from the blond duo were up there with another live Elvis concert. Buffy whirled around and grabbed Spike by his duster and kissed him thoroughly, only the sound of Giles clearing his throat reminded her that he was still there.

"Sorry Giles, just feel a little exhilarated." Buffy blushed slightly at what she said and Spike chuckled.

"So Rupert do we pass?" spike asked pointedly.

"Why yes, as a matter of fact you do. That was truly incredible, and it's always like this you say?" Giles was making notes.

"Pretty much." Buffy shrugged not really all that impressed, she had not been able to see herself and spike in action.

The two walked over to the door and exited with Giles.

"This is truly amazing; with the two of you like this I don't think that there are many demons that you couldn't face. I think the only chance anyone would have of defeating you would be to injure one of you…." Giles was cut of abruptly by a whizzing noise followed quickly by the sound of Buffy scream. He turned quickly only to feel something sharp hit him in the neck. All he saw was Spike on the floor with what looked like taser wires sticking out of his chest and Buffy slumping to the floor next to him, two darts sticking out of her legs.

Then the darkness came.
Part 11 by Palerider
Buffy awoke feeling groggy and disorientated. She shook her head slightly trying to clear the fog, and it all came crashing back down around her. Patrolling, being shot, Spike in pain. She focused desperately for a moment trying to find spikes constant presence that she always felt. It was there, but it was weak, he must still be asleep Buffy reasoned. Buffy looked around from her position on the floor and recognised what seemed to be an empty cell in the initiative.

Fury hit home, Riley must have done this. And why wasn't Spike waking up? She curled her legs up underneath her and waited.

Spike eventually awoke, not for any will of his own but because he was in pain. He felt like he was being torn apart. He opened his eye's and knew he was back in the initiative, same doctor's garb on the men, same type of cell. He closed his eye's again as more pain wracked his body, he had been hooked up to some sort of machine while he sleep, and now it seemed like every time they twisted a knob, his skin was trying to get up and crawl off his body.

Maggie Walsh watched from the observation room upstairs, she had monitors on that showed both Hostile 17's cell and the slayers. What utterly intrigued her though was every time that the doctors in the vampire's cell did anything to him that caused pain, the slayer went absolutely crazy. Screaming, writhing, almost as if she was in pain too. But that was impossible, there were at least five cells between them, Maggie doubted if the Slayer could even hear what was happening to the vampire. It definitely was interesting and more tests should clear things up. The only reason she hadn't began testing on Buffy yet was because of Riley. Riley made such a fuss of no harm coming to Buffy, but after witnessing this, surely he would understand.

Spike slumped to the floor when the doctors unhooked him from the machines and wires and moved him of the bed. He watched them wheel out all of the equipment. Not that he could have done much more, he had lost so much blood he doubted if he could walk let alone pick a fight. Once they had left he concentrated for a moment trying to sense Buffy, she was in a lot of distress, they he could feel coming off her in waves. He rolled in to face the wall which he knew her to be somewhere behind and concentrated a little harder.

Maggie watched constantly at her monitors, now that the vampire had been left alone she wanted to see what would happen. He hadn't even looked at the packet of blood they had left in his cell, ok it was drugged, but the vampire had lost so much blood she didn't think that the vampire would care. She watched him curl into the wall and it looked like he was going to sleep. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the slayers cell, suddenly the frantic pacing of the girl stopped.

Maggie watched closely as the girl walked to the wall that separated the cells and fall to her knee's first, the lay down on her side and curl in on herself and close her eye's. Maggie looked between the two cells, amazed, the vampire and the slayer almost mirrored each other. She had just decided to put it down to coincidence when she watched the two prisoners raise their hands and put them on the wall almost in synchronisation. There was no doubt now, there was something between them, Maggie didn't know what but she was going to find out and there was only one way she could really think of doing it.

Buffy jumped as her cell door swished open and moved into a defence stance as the soldiers poured in. Buffy relaxed, conceding that although there were only six of them, what would she do once free? There was no way she was leaving Spike so she might as well see what they had to say. One of them approached her and pulled of his balaclava.

"You're being moved." Oh of course it would be Riley. She knew that he had something to do with this but her mind just wouldn't let her think that he could do anything to her.

He frowned a bit before speaking again.

"I'm not happy about this but it has to be done. I've managed to get this for you, I know you'll do what you have to do." He shoved something at her, being in front of her blocked the view of the others. Buffy looked down quickly, seeing a stake, she quickly stuffed into the waist band of her pants.

Thought's were running wildly through her brain, are they going to put me in with some vampire's to see if I can fight, is this another weird test? The thought's continued as they led her out of the cell and down the corridor, she was surprised when they stopped only about two hundred yards from where they started. Confused and her brain on overload, Buffy immediately went into a defensive stance again as they opened the cell door and shoved her in.

Buffy scouted the room looking for the threat when her eye's landed on a familiar white chest and black jeans. She almost threw herself at Spike's body, he was unconscious, she cursed her self as she realised that she had let herself get side tracked and not noticed the bond as keenly as she normally would. She pulled Spike's head up of the floor and checked his face, there were cuts and various bruises, but his chest made her throat gag. Her mind wouldn't let her make sense of what she was seeing. She shook her head and tried to concentrate, his chest was just a mass of bloody flesh. She could see his body had made an attempt to try to heal itself but it wasn't working. Then she realised that he needed blood. Her eye's scouted the room and landed on the packet of blood but quickly discarded the thought. Spike had told her before that it was drugged.

Maggie entered the corridor, deciding to see the cell close up rather that from the observation room. She came to stand next to Agent Finn who was watching the scene intently.

"I'm not happy about this; you've put her in a room with a half starved vampire." Riley never turned away from the cell as he spoke.

"He is weakened, and she is the Slayer, I don't think she have many problems." Maggie replied, seeing Riley's smirk she kept the thought that she really didn't think that the Slayer was going to do anything to he vampire to herself.

Buffy made up her mind, she knew what she was going to do but she wasn't sure how to go about it. She kissed Spike gently on the forehead before resting her forehead on his. She concentrated as hard as she could on the bond, probing it, trying to find a way through.

Spike floated in a black void, he was fairly at peace but something at the back of his mind kept nagging at him. And he kept hearing a faint voice, it almost sounded like it was calling him. It sounded a bit like Buffy, but that was silly, Buffy was with him, he could feel her.

The penny dropped, Buffy, it was her calling, he remembered what happened. She might need him. Spike clawed his way back to reality. As he opened his eye's the pain hit him, then a peace, he was staring into Buffy's eyes. He revelled in the touch of her, so close, after a separation that seemed to have lasted for ever.

Buffy felt the relief wash through her, she had started to lose hope, she had been trying so hard and nothing had been happening. But he was awake now and she could have done a little dance, she was so happy to see his beautiful blue eyes.

"Spike. Baby? Can you hear me?" Buffy asked worriedly.

"I'm hurt Luv, not deaf." Spike smirked at the exasperated look she gave him.

"Spike we really need to get out of here, and I'm really starting to freak out because there are people outside watching us like we're the freak show at the circus." Buffy was rambling a bit, she knew, but she was starting to panic.
"Pet I'm not going anywhere, I've lost too much blood, but maybe I can cause a distraction and you can get out." The thought of being without her again pained him, but the thought of them touching her or worse Buffy dying almost broke his heart.

Buffy smacked him on the forehead.

"You think I'm going to leave you here? I need you, you idiot, so here is what were going to do. I know you've lost a lot of blood so you're going to take some of mine…."

"No fucking way Slayer, I'm injured and I don't have that sort of control. You'll die." Spike cut her off and let it be known by the tone of his voice that he was serious.

"I won't die Spike, I trust you. Anyway, if I die so do you, how stupid do you think your demon is?" Buffy answered simply.

Spike almost laughed at her logic, but she was right he supposed.

"You really want to do this with an audience Luv?" Spike knew it was a crappy excuse but he wasn't sure if he wanted to do this at all.

"Fuck it; let's give them something to look at." Spike laughed his rich throaty laugh at her words and Buffy felt her heart fill with love again.

Buffy helped Spike to sit up with his back against the wall. Knowing that he was reluctant to do this she thought a bit of encouragement might help. She pulled her shirt of over her head and slowly kneeled with a leg either side of Spikes, so she was straddling him.

"Are you trying to kill me Buffy?" Spike chuckled at the wicked grin she gave him.

Outside there was murmuring. Riley heard one of the agents make a comment.

"What, are they going to get it on? I thought he was going to attack her, hey this just got a whole lot more interesting."

Riley lost it, it was too much watching it himself but other's seeing it? He ordered all of the agents back to the briefing area. He turned back to the cell and his eyes nearly fell out. His beautiful Buffy was currently kissing that vampire, wow the hold spike had on her was stronger that he thought.

Buffy moaned into Spike's mouth, the contact of they're skin seemed to be sending sparks through both of them. The world fell away as she offered her neck to Spike, knowing without a doubt that she trusted him completely. For the first time, Buffy opened herself completely up and let Spike in, she gave herself to him. She felt spike's fang pierce her neck, and not for the first time while being bitten, she felt an orgasm wash through her. Feeling Spike drink her, she knew that she would begin to feel weak soon, but it didn't come, she felt stronger by the minute.

Spike felt Buffy quake beneath him and it fuelled him, he drew long mouthfuls of her precious blood, savouring it. Knowing that Buffy trusted him made his heart sing but her doing this for him made him want to weep. Spike knew what it took for her to do it, and wanted to try and make her understand he loved her more than life. He opened himself up and poured himself inside of her.

Maggie watched in fascination as Riley watched in horror, the slayer and the vampire clawed at each other. The vampire draining her, and the girl just let him, although it didn't seem to be affecting her as it normally would a human. Maggie's thoughts were cut short as she noticed a cackling of the energy filed that surrounded the cell door. Spark's seemed to be flying from the pair, but Maggie knew that was impossible. But impossible or not the room filled with what looked like fork lightning and blue lights swirling around the pair. She was out of her depth here and she knew it.

"Go and get the other Agent's now." She barked at Finn, he seemed to hesitate before taking off down the corridor.

When Maggie turned back to the cell she jumped back in surprise, fro both the vampire and the slayer were both standing now, as close to the reinforced windows as they could get. But what worried Maggie so much was that their eyes were glowing with that same blue spark.
Part 12 by Palerider
Buffy had an awareness, it was not quite her own, she was now merged with Spike's awareness. This was what the demon Skip had mentioned would happen. She could hear Spike talking to her in her mind as if it was utterly normal. Not quite sure about the way things were going, Buffy gave a mental shrug and opened herself up to it. Spike marveled at the sensations flying through him, he could hear Buffy talking, well rambling, as clear as day although he knew that her mouth hadn't moved. He watched Buffy and felt herself relax into it. Amazed, that she would give in so completely to this was truly something. He had never felt so alive in his own body and never as close to someone else as he did now.

*Hey, poet boy, I really think that we should work on getting out of here.* Buffy’s voice echoed through Spike's mind, her words making him flush slightly with his recently acquired blood. She smiled softly then gestured for him to say something.

*Right then, out you say, well how about this?*

Maggie watched the pair half in fear and half in fascination; they were just standing there now, as if they were doing something that no one else could see. She could not comprehend what was happening, this vampire was not doing what normal vampires did and from what she knew about slayers, this girl was not following her ideas about them either. And to top it all of, there seemed to be something, well if she believed in higher powers, she would have said mystical happening to the two.

Maggie was brought out of her thoughts by movement in the cell, she focused enough just in time to see the pair smile, then raise a foot each, and effectually sidekick the reinforced glass, which was enhanced electrically, and smash their way through as if it was nothing. Maggie slumped against the far wall in fear and shock, determined not to cower as the girl approached her.

*Bitch* Buffy leaned menacingly over Maggie Walsh, fury apparent in her features.

*Luv, she can’t hear you, you have to talk normally* at Buffy’s sheepish look Spike chuckled.

“What in Hell do you think your doing? It’s not enough that you torture demons that you have to fuck with me and mine?” Buffy barely contained her fury behind clenched teeth as she spoke.

“What are you?” Maggie spluttered in response.

“What am I? Your worst fucking nightmare. Now get up, your coming with us or you die here, your choice.” Buffy waited expectantly, mumbling to herself.

“No not enough that I was going to help you, but you had to go and mess with my mate, well that’s it. I’m sick of this shit, and just wait till I get my hands on Riley. Spike you know your chip doesn’t work any more, how do you fancy a snack?” This last part was obviously addressed to him, and he could feel the anger coming off of Buffy in waves, Lord she was beautiful.

“I know the chips doesn’t work Luv, not since we bonded but I think your pal’s might have something to say about you feeding me humans, even if it is that wanker.” Spike smiled gently at her knowing that she didn’t really mean it.

“What are you talking about? What is this bonding, why doesn’t your behavioral modification implant work anymore?” Maggie let the string of questions free; she was confused and understood none of this.

Both Buffy and Spike ignored her as they were walking down the corridor, Buffy pulling the professor along by the arm. The attack came as Buffy expected it would, as they rounded a corner they came face to face with about twelve initiative soldiers. Buffy let it be known in thought that she didn’t want Spike to kill anyone unless he absolutely had to; they were after all just dogs bodies. Spike nodded and the fight began.

Between the two of them the fight was over in minutes, in confined quarters the soldiers were reduced to hand to hand, as using weapons might result in killing more off their own. Spike shook his head and smiled slightly, twelve to two, hardly a fair fight, poor sods. Glancing around at the unconscious bodies that littered the floor Spike swore.

“Buffy, the bitch is gone; she must have run of in the fight.” Spike said referring to Professor Walsh, he waited for Buffy to go nuts but all she did was smile.

“Not important, now, let’s get out of here. Sunnydale isn’t big enough to hide her forever and I mean to personally blow this lab sky high. Come on.” Buffy didn’t wait for an answer before taking of again.

The rest of the way out was deserted which gave Buffy a happy but made Spike instantly suspicious. The exited the below complex through a vent, which opened into an upstairs room in the Lowell Fraternity house. As Buffy and Spike made their way down the stairs they tried to act calm in case they came across any other non initiative students. They walked unhindered to the main door and pulled it open. As they stepped out Spike’s senses went into over drive, causing Buffy’s to go nuts as well.

The commando’s seemed to pour from everywhere.

Giles and the rest of the gang watched behind bushes as Buffy and Spike unexpectedly walked from the fraternity house that they were watching. He watched in horror as masses of soldiers appeared and tried to surround them. Well they had come here to storm the castle as it were, and this was no different. Buffy needed their help and he was damned if he’d let anything happen to the girl he loved as a daughter or her wayward vampire mate. Giles reasoned that Buffy would not survive if Spike died, but he knew that even if she did survive his death physically she would never survive it emotionally. So that was that.

He whispered quick instructions to the gang and then he and Xander stood in clear view and began shouting to get Buffy’s attention. Buffy heard the frantic shouts and took advantage of the distraction that Giles was making and began kicking ass. Being bonded with Spike had its useful points she thought because there was no need to signal. Spike knew exactly what she thought and exactly what to do. He joined the fight the second Buffy started it.

*Buffy, pet, you have to get to Giles. Go, I’ll cover you.* Spikes thoughts eased through Buffy’s mind.

*No way, I thought we covered this, I’m not leaving you.* Buffy thought stubbornly back.

*For fuck sake, they have guns! Do you understand that? I can take a few bullets, you can’t* Spike said bluntly and then he used he’s only weapon with her.

*I love you, if you feel anything for me you’ll go, because if you die it will destroy me!*

Buffy knew that it wasn’t fair what he was doing but she knew what he was saying was true.

*Ok, I’m going but if you let anything happen to you, I swear I will come in to Hell, drag your ass out of it and make the rest of your after life miserable!*

Spike chuckled at her response, but was greatly relieved that she had agreed. After a silent count they turned the fight to the direction that Giles and they gang were. At the first opening Buffy dashed through and ran like hell.

She moved so fast Spike watched out of the corner of his eye, taking on many of the commandos with kicks and punches. Many of them were down and littered the floor. Buffy and he together were a power to reckon with, but they had only done so well because the soldiers hadn’t used their weapons. A burst of loud bangs echoed through the night, it brought Spike back to reality and Buffy to the floor.

Buffy felt a flash of burning through her stomach as she neared the gang. She looked up to see a look of horror on Giles face only to be followed by a loud scream that echoed around her. That was Spike, she though clumsily, why was Spike screaming. Her legs buckled beneath her and she hit the floor. She wasn’t sure why her legs had stopped working. She watched through tinted vision as Giles picked her up and carried her somewhere.

Spike had been watching her, he had seen as she faltered and had seen her fall to the ground. He had felt the pain that lanced through her and he knew, she had been shot. A primal fury swept through Spike, as he reached out to the ones who had done this. He heard a few mutterings among the boys that thought they were men.

“…….no way man, I didn’t sign up for this……”

“….she’s just a girl…..”

“…….is she dead?........”

Giles and Willow were trying to stop the bleeding; Tara was preparing a spell she thought might help and Anya sat, shocked as she looked at Buffy. Xander watched Spike as he totally lost it, he saw Spike literally tear his way through the commandos that hadn’t backed of when Buffy had been shot.

Xander watched as Spike walked calmly through the crowd of few people, breaking necks if the got to close, but mostly just getting them out of the way. He felt a flash of sympathy for those who got in Spike’s way but them he looked at Buffy lying on the ground, bleeding. And the anger came.

All Spike saw was Buffy’s tiny body on the floor, he could smell her blood. A bit closer and he would hear her heartbeat. As he closed the distance he fell to his knees at her side, lifted his head a screamed. It was a scream full of anguish. With all the attention on Buffy no one noticed a lone figure approaching them. The first anyone knew anything was up was another loud bang and a spray of blood as a bullet ripped through Spike’s chest. Spikes back arched as the Bullet ripped through him but didn’t get up he stayed kneeling before Buffy. Another round fired, and Spikes back arched again, more blood sprayed and still he didn’t move.

Riley was behind Spike now, about a pace away. He watched happily as the rest of the gang let him do this, he was happy that they agreed with him and Spike had to die. The thought that they were terrified by a lunatic with a gun never entered his head.

Spike was vaguely aware that someone was behind him, he felt cold hard metal pushed against the back of his head and couldn’t bring himself to care. He could hear Buffy’s heartbeat begin to slow. He had lost that precious link with her mind, so what did anything else matter? Another crack echoed through the night and the darkness took him.
Part 13 by Palerider
Xander stared at his trembling hands, then at the body on the floor, then back at the gun that was in his hands.
He had shot Riley. His legs buckled as the reality hit him, he had killed someone. But in a moment of defiance over the guilt he thought of the few seconds before he had pulled the trigger.

Spike had been kneeling next to Buffy’s limp body, blood tinged tears were streaming down his face as he cried in what Xander could only describe as anguish. Then there had been the bang and the spray of blood as a bullet passed through Spikes chest. Twice it happened, and Spike barely blinked.

Then Riley had casually wandered closer and pointed the gun at the back of Spikes head. Xander had stared at the vampire, stared at the exit wounds in Spike’s chest and he knew that vampire didn’t care about living, not without Buffy. Xander had raised the gun he had brought with him, aimed and shot. The shot hit Riley in the chest, taking him of his feet on onto the ground behind him. From there he never moved again.

Xander shook his head, looking away from the body and turned to look at Spike. For a moment fear ran wild, spike was slumped over Buffy’s body.

Had he been too late? Had Riley got a shot off?


At closer inspection of Spike he sighed in relief, there were no new gaping holes. Xander breathed a sigh of release as he figured that Spike must have just passed out.

“You did what you had to.” The voice of Willow was accompanied by her hand squeezing his arm reassuringly. Xander breathed in a small relief when he looked around and saw that all of the other soldiers seemed to have magically vanished. Good old initiative.

Before he had a chance to reply Giles spoke.

“We must get them to a hospital now.” Giles looked stricken and Xander knew that can’t be good.

A brilliant light flashed in front of them, smoke clouding their vision.

“Hi, I’m Skip, your friendly messenger.” Skip coughed and waved the smoke away with a hand. He chuckled when the redheaded girl nearly fell over trying to back away from him.

“Oh, come on, Buffy didn’t tell you about me? I’m hurt.” Skip held his chest in mock injury.

“Er yes, she mentioned you. It’s just you’re a little more…. demonic than I expected.” It was Giles who answered him, the rest of the gang were still staring.

“I know, I know. It’s the horns, isn’t it? By the way you might want to move Spike of off Buffy body. He’s bleeding into her, and while I think she’d make a fantastic vampire I’m not sure your ready for that yet.” Skip was gesturing at the two limp forms on the floor.

“That’s impossible; any blood will just be pushed out with her flowing blood.” Giles answered quickly.

“Vampire blood is thicker than human, trust me it’ll sink…” he watched while Willow gently moved Spike’s body to the floor.

“…some changes may already occur but she won’t be a member of the undead, so no worries right? Anyway the point of why I’m here, I’m going to help you, I will take Buffy to the hospital but you have to sort out Spike, got it?”

Giles cut the demon off.
“You’re not taking her anywhere, we can manage thank you.” Giles clipped tones echoed in the night, he didn’t care who this demon said he was there was no way he was letting him take Buffy.

“Okay, so she is going to die in about two minute’s, what exactly can you manage? You can keep here alive? You can get her to the hospital in a fraction of a second? Oh please, be my guest.” Skip took a step back and motioned Giles to lead the way.

Giles stared at the demon incredulously.

“Damn, I hate humans, your always so mistrusting. Why couldn’t I have got a nice hell dimension?” skip broke off looking up to the sky, he cocked his ear as if listening, then began nodding.

“Enough dawdling, I have to take her, now. Or I’m in deep with the powers. You deal with Spike, I’ll wake him up but he’s gonna need blood and fast. In a few hours he’ll go nuts, so will Buffy. They need physical contact. Let them have it.” Skip wandered forward to where Buffy was laying, he picked her up gently and in the blink of an eye he was gone.

Spike tried to open his eye’s and closed them again quickly as he felt his body spasm in pain, emotional as well as physical. Buffy, she had been shot. He heard muffled voice’s around him but couldn’t make them out.

“Giles give me something sharp.” At the questioning look he received he Xander asked roughly.

“What? Do any of you want to do it? Besides I don’t mind. Did you see what he did for Buffy? Did you even hear the way he screamed when she got shot?” Xander took the offered knife and braced himself before sliding it over his wrist. He winced as the pain flashed, but ignored it. He held his dripping wrist in front of the vampire’s face and spoke.

“Come on Spike, this is a one time deal. And like you said I’m a nummy treat.” He smiled a bit at the last.

Spike could smell blood; he opened his eyes and came face to face with the whelp’s bleeding wrist. His body took over as he shifted into his demonic visage, but he looked at the whelps face and seeing him nod once he reached out and pulled the boy’s arm to his mouth.

Anya came to sit next to Xander rubbing his other arm in silent support and smoothing his hair when he winced as Spike sunk his fangs into his wrist.

“I am really proud of you, I’m sure Buffy will be as well, you really came through.” Anya patted his arm in reassurance.

“Anya I killed Riley!” Xander got it out in one breath secretly hoping that it might not be true.

“Damn, I would have shot him if I had the gun, Xander he was going to shoot Spike in the head, I don’t think vampires can survive that, you saved Buffy’s life by saving Spike’s. Any one would have done it but it just happened to be you who had the gun.” Anya knew that he must have felt guilty so she tried as best she could to explain it.

“Am I going to prison?” it came out as a whisper.

“I doubt it, you think the initiative want that sort of publicity, besides if Riley had killed Buffy do you think that he would go to prison?” Anya reasoned. Seeing Xander starting to pale and swoon a little she spoke to Spike.

“Hey Spike I think that’s enough, I’d like Xander to be alive too.” She softened the comment by smiling.

Spike withdrew his fangs and looked apologetically at Xander; Xander shrugged in return then fainted.

Anya checked Xander to make sure he was okay, then spoke to Spike again.

“Do you need some more? I don’t mind donating?” She looked pointedly at the vampire who nodded slightly; he was still weak, being so close to death and being weakened by Buffy’s loss of blood as well.

Willow moved a bit closer offering Anya the knife, everyone had just been staring while Spike had fed on Xander, mostly to stunned to do anything else. Willow looked surprised when Anya refused the knife by shaking her head.

“No, we’ll do it the old fashioned way. It’s been a while since I’ve been bitten and it’s kind of nice so while Buffy’s not here and Xander is out cold I may as well take advantage.” Anya chuckled at the horrified look on Willow’s face but continued to kneel down in front of Spike with her back to him.

Spike moved to a kneeling position with his back flush against Anya’s he smoothed her hair out of the way and leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss over her jugular. Then he used his fangs to gently pierce the flesh on her neck.

Willow stared at the two, watching in fascination at the expressions covering the ex-demon’s face. Yep, Anya was definitely enjoying it. After what seemed like only a few minutes, Spike eased his fangs out and began to lick the small wounds.

“I don’t know if I would say I was jealous, but now I feel like I’m missing out on something.” Willow addressed the two of them when she spoke.

Anya chuckled. “It isn’t as horrible as you might think, well yeah it is when there trying to kill you but a normal blood letting, can be really, really nice, especially if there’s sex involved.”

Willow’s face flamed as she thought about it and this time Spike chuckled.

“Thank you Anya, and no you can’t start pimping me out.” Spike was still chuckling as Willow’s face grew even more flushed.

“Now if you don’t mindwhere the hell is Buffy? Just point me in the right direction.” The contact in his mind was getting stronger, but still not strong enough for him to find her on his own. Spike stood only wincing a little at his chest wounds.

“Not so fast Spike.” Giles answered. “You have to be patched up, other wise you’re just going to let out all that blood you’ve just had from the two gaping holes in your chest. Buffy will be fine I’m sure, your demon friend Skip showed up, he has taken Buffy to the hospital.”

Spike could only nod grudgingly as he was gathered up and lead of to Giles’ car. Xander stared at the body of Riley Finn of the ground as they walked off.

******

Buffy woke again disorientated. She felt a bit weak and was surprised to find herself in a hospital. She was just about to push the alarm button to call the nurse when a guy stepped out of the shadows.

“Hey Cutie pie, you gave us quite a fright. How you feeling?” the guy spoke as if he’d known Buffy her whole life.

“Who the fuck are you?” Buffy practically growled at him.

“Like I said a few changes, Giles is going to love the new you, unfortunately it won’t last too long.” The guy chuckled again before melting into the visage of Skip.

“Sorry, but the horns freak the Doctors out. Anyway, your in the hospital if you didn’t guess already. All the details I’ll leave to your friends, I just waited around to see if your ok, which you are so I’m gonna go. See you around.” And with that he vanished.

********

Spike paced listlessly around Joyce’s front room, he couldn’t help it. Giles had taken the gang there to be patched up and to let Joyce know what had happened. She had gone hysterical at first knowing that Buffy had been shot but was calmed by Spikes reassurances that her daughter was ok.

“Giles, can we go and get her?” Spike asked for about the thousandth time.

“Spike, the hospital said they’d call.” Giles gave the same answer every time the vampire asked.

“Giles. Please.” Spike’s voice was almost a whisper. “I need her.”

The phone rang and Joyce practically ran to answer it.
“Hello?” Joyce asked quickly.

“Hello Mrs. Summers, this is the Sunnydale emergency room, please don’t panic your daughter’s fine, if a little bad tempered, but we can’t get her to settle, she keeps demanding a spike? Well contact with a spike? I was just wondering what a spike is and do you have one.”

Joyce laughed at the request and answered.
“As a matter of fact I do. We’ll be there in ten minutes.
Part 14 by Palerider
Spike had to hold himself back from massacring the entire room when Giles told him that he should wait at the house and they would collect Buffy from the hospital. He started to protest, but Giles cut him off telling him that they wouldn’t be long and he didn’t want anything strange happening at the hospital.

He was however greatly surprised and oddly grateful when Xander offered to wait with him. They waved their Goodbyes and Spike refrained from growling and asked them to hurry. Once the door was shut he turned on Xander.

“What’s this about then?” he watched Xander sigh and sit down on the sofa.

“I killed Riley.” Xander waited for onslaught.

“Thank you.” Spike simply replied.

“What do you mean ‘Thank you’. Spike I killed someone! A human. Someone that I knew.” Xander railed at the nonchalant vampire.

“What do you want me say whelp? That you’re going to burn in hell? I seriously doubt it. You saved my life and you saved Buffy’s life, I’m not sorry about what you’ve done.” At Xander’s miserable look spike sighed heavily before speaking again.

“I can’t help you with any guilt you feel, I would have snapped that wanker’s neck faster than you can blink if he threatened Buffy in any way. Or any one of you lot for that matter. Xander, he was a fruitcake, he was so full of drugs, I doubt that he was in control of his actions, at the end he would have killed Buffy and you know it.” Spike ran a hand through his hair.

“How do you know he was on drugs and why didn’t you say anything.” Xander demanded.

“I could smell them and would you have believed me if I had told you?” the vampire demanded back.

Xander fell silent, both of them knowing the answer.

It was a few minutes before Xander spoke again.

“Come on; let’s go get Buffy’s room ready.”

“Ready for what?” Spike questioned.

“For you, oh evil one.” Xander answered with a smirk and Spike still had hope for the boy yet.

“For me? What do you mean?” Spike answered slightly confused.

“Well skip said that you’d need physical contact, so what with you both needing to rest, I thought the best place would be in her room. Hence we get it ready for you, you curtains and stuff so you don’t fry in the morning.” Xander explained patiently using a voice that he would use with a five year old.

Spike chuckled and gestured for Xander to lead the way. After the room alterations were complete, the two of them headed downstairs. Xander kept raising his head and opening his mouth but then closing it and looking away.

“Ask it. Whatever it is, bloody ask it.” Spike growled, his patience wearing thin.

“It’s just you and Buffy, I just don’t understand how she can….with you.” Xander trailed off, shaking his head.

“It’s not about me though is it? It’s not the fact that she’s with me that bothers you, it’s because she’s not with you. All the years you’ve known her and now she’s fucking a vampire instead of you.” Spike shrugged at Xander’s flushed face, knowing he had hit a nerve.

“So fuck her, if she’ll let you. But you know that you’ll lose them both, don’t you. Buffy will do it, if she thinks it’s important enough, but after? You’ll drift apart and you’ll lose each other. And Anya? How would you feel if she fucked someone else? You won’t have her either. So is it worth it?” Spike spoke quietly but clearly.

Xander ran a hand through his hair, shocked at Spike being so blunt, and the reality of Spike putting everything into perspective.

“I don’t know Spike, how I feel or what I want. Everything’s so confusing. One thing I know is that I don’t want to lose Anya.” Xander looked miserable.

“Anya’s a cracking bird, she’s upfront and honest. I think you’re lucky that you found her and she wants to be with you.” Spike let the honesty in his voice ring clear.

“I know, I think I love her. But in some ways I have loved Buffy from the moment I saw her.” Xander was honest, more honest about this issue than he had ever been.

“Same as me mate; of course I thought it was just an overwhelming desire to kill her.” Spike chuckled at the memory.

“See. That’s what I don’t get, you’re a vampire. You have tried to kill us all many times, and okay, after tonight I’ll admit that you love her. But the vampire thing sticks in my head.” Xander tried to make himself understood.

“I’m a vampire and she’s a slayer, aside from the fact that she couldn’t have a normal relationship with a human, she’s not a normal girl, and she has power. And she needs someone that can match that. If you think about it, it makes sense. But because of you lot, she’s ashamed that she is attracted to vampires. You make her feel as if she isn’t normal.” Spike couldn’t disguise all of the disgust in his voice.

Xander shook his head as what Spike said sunk in, he still couldn’t understand but things were beginning to clear a bit. Xander was brought out of his thoughts as a blur of black and blond flew out of the room and down the stairs. He stood up and followed, hearing the sound of and engine dying in the drive way.

Spike flung open the door and Buffy launched herself into his arms. They both winced in pain as their injuries were strained. Spike lifted Buffy off the floor, kissing her hard. Buffy took the opportunity and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Giles looked a bit flushed as her closed the door behind himself, Joyce and the rest of the Scoobies.

Spike revelled in the feel of the woman he loved finally being in his arms. He backed Buffy against a wall and continued to kiss her thoroughly. The contact of their skin soothing each other. He caught fragments of images that were flashing through Buffy’s mind. Mainly the one with him drinking from her affected him.

Spike growled and Buffy let her legs fall from his waist. Spike slipped down the line of her body as Buffy ripped the remains of her tattered shirt open revealing her wound which was trickling blood from the strain. Buffy peeled back the bandage and closed her eyes, sighing happily to herself.

Giles watched horrified from the couch as his slayer exposed a bleeding wound and offered herself to a vampire.

Xander watched in morbid fascination as Spike, from his kneeling position, extended his tongue and licked the trail of blood up Buffy’s stomach as if he was licking melted ice cream off a cone. He looked to the others and saw they were having pretty much the same reaction.

Spike savoured the taste of her blood; he licked a line up Buffy’s stomach and around the wound, careful not to cause her pain. He was surprised when Buffy pulled him away by his hair and backed him into the wall. She pulled at his shirt, exposing his own wounds and began tracing them with her tongue.

Giles was horrified all over again and tried to intercept.

“Buffy, I don’t think….” He was cut of as Buffy swung her head around to face him, her eye’s flashing. Then she growled.

Spike, knew in a far corner of his mind that this was causing a problem. So he rectified the situation. He pulled Buffy up and kissed her again. He lifted her off the floor and when she wrapped her legs around his waist again, he turned and carried her up the stairs.

Everyone sat in silence until Anya spoke.

“Xander, I’d like to go home and have sex now.” And with that she grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door.

Willow and Tara giggled but said nothing. They stood and waved their goodbyes before leaving.

“Giles, what is going on?” Joyce spoke clearly but the worry in her voice was apparent.

“When they were injured, there was a transfer of blood, from Spike to Buffy; I was told it would have some temporary side effects. I think we have just witnessed them.” Giles sighed.

“What sort of side effects? And what do they think that they’re going to do up there?” Joyce was getting angry.

“Buffy has inherited some vampiric attributes, they won’t last. Also Joyce, as much as it pains me to say this, leave them be. This is part of the bonding, they need to have physical contact and I believe any sort of intervention will be met with hostility. They will be fine tomorrow and you will have the chance to talk to them then.” Giles reassured Joyce as much as he could and tried to block out the noises that were coming from upstairs.
Part 15 by Palerider
Spike kicked Buffy’s bedroom door shut behind them, some place at the back of his mind reminding him about the bollocking he was going to get off Rupert and Joyce tomorrow. Spike shrugged it of and got back to the matter in hand.

Buffy was still wrapped around him, kissing and nipping at his neck for all she was worth. Spike felt a peace that he hadn’t felt since they were separated. He laid her gently on the bed and Buffy whimpered.

“Please Spike, I need to touch you.” Buffy’s voice was a whisper.

“I know Luv, sshh.” Spike began tugging at her clothes as Buffy did the same to him. Any gentleness that Spike had planned went out of the window as the need to touch each other grew between them.

When they were both naked Spike wasted no time as he watched as Buffy part her legs for him. He positioned himself at her entrance and in one thrust; he sheathed himself in her body completely. Spike hissed at the sensation.

Buffy let out a small sob at the completeness she felt. After a few seconds they began to move. Desperation fuelled they’re lovemaking; Buffy raised her hips to meet every one of Spike’s thrusts. Soon they were crashing against each other; Spike knowing that he wasn’t going to last much longer slipped a hand between them and pinched her clit.

Buffy bit his shoulder to stop from screaming as the orgasm washed over her. Spike driven over the edge by the feel of her teeth exploded with a final thrust and a growl before slumping on top of her.

“I love you.” Buffy stared into Spikes eyes as she made her declaration. Spike, taken off guard, grabbed her to his chest and hugged her possessively in the hope that she wouldn’t see his eye’s fill with tears. But Buffy wasn’t fooled; she pulled out of Spikes embrace and pushed him backwards gently. As Spike withdrew from her body, she whimpered slightly at the loss of contact.

Once he was kneeling on her bed in front of her she got to her knees and kneeled up so that she was at the same level as him. She cupped his face in between both of her hands and stared into his eyes again.

“I love you, Spike.” Buffy wanted him to know how much she did feel for him.

“I love you too, Buffy.” Spike couldn’t keep the emotion out of his voice and it hitched slightly. He leaned in towards her face and kissed her softly.

“How about we take things a bit slower this time?” Spike smirked and closed his eyes. He lifted his hand to cup her breast. When his hand hit nothing, he opened his eyes in surprise. Buffy had lain back out of his reach and she was trying to stifle a giggle.

“Sorry, not this time. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I have all sorts of dirty things running through my head, oh my God, you’ve turned me into a nymphomaniac!” Buffy waited for his response and when all he did was snort she swatted him around the head.

“I’m serious Spike, I’ve been shot and so have you! Why is it that the only things I can think of are mainly to do with you naked? And why don’t I want to take things slow? I keep having ideas about biting you or teasing you or something to do with handcuffs?” Buffy sounded so innocent in her ramblings that Spikes eyes nearly popped out.

“Hand cuffs?” Spike raised an eyebrow and smiled when Buffy blushed.
“Mainly I think it’s to do with reaffirming the bond, but Giles told me when we were injured that there was a small transference of blood between us. That’s probably why you’re acting a bit more aggressive than usual; it won’t last so there’s nothing to worry about.” Spike spoke calmly hoping that Buffy didn’t hit the roof.

“Oh, I kind of like feeling like this.”

Spikes mouth fell open as he stared at Buffy, she truly was amazing.

“Pet, talking about blood transference, would you ever consider letting me turn you, it’s just a question before you go off on one.” Spike tried to keep his thoughts on track as Buffy reached forward and cups his balls, rubbing them gently with the palm of her hand.

“I’d have to say no for now, I’m not ready to die, maybe in a few years when my friends and family are okay, and the hell mouth’s not a problem. But to be honest I don’t know if I’ll ever agree to it. I really don’t want to be evil; I’ve spent my life fighting against it.” Buffy couldn’t believe that they were having this conversation but something seemed perfectly normal about it at the same time.

“Buffy why do you think Slayers don’t get turned? You keep your souls, pet.” Spike was going to explain a lot more but his eyes drifted closed when Buffy started rubbing the tip of his cock with her thumb and he was finding it difficult to talk.

Buffy smiled at the effect she was having on him, she put all thoughts of being turned and slayers keeping there souls to the back of her mind, right now all she wanted to do was feel Spike.

Spike was startled to find Buffy leading him to lie down on the bed; he let himself be led by her, willing to give her what ever she wanted.

Buffy waited for Spike to lie down then moved to enclose him in her mouth. Gently she stroked her tongue up and down the length of his hard on.

Spike revelled in the sensations but was truly startled when he felt the bed shift of either side of his head, and the heady smell of her core drift past his face. Spike opened his eyes to find Buffy straddling his head. Delighted he raised his head and traced her lips with his tongue.

Buffy sighed with pleasure as she felt spikes tongue on her. She engulfed his cock in her mouth and drew him in until he nudged the back of her throat; she felt his hips surge of the bed and smiled around him. Then she attacked him with her mouth mercilessly.

Spike hissed as Buffy plunged her mouth down onto him, swallowing around him to take him in further. Spike seeing what she was trying to do lead his own attack on her body in return. He licked her slit once more before finding her clit and teasing it with his tongue, he felt Buffy bucking her hips trying for more contact and then he sprung.

He knocked her knees forward so she collapsed on to his face and he plunged his tongue into her core, grabbing her hips and holding them tight against his face. Buffy abandoned Spikes cock as desire swept over her in a rush. She began grinding her self against Spikes face in earnest. Seconds later she cried out as she climaxed shuddering as Spike licked her from beneath.

Spike pushed her forward again and she slid down onto the bed. Before Buffy had a chance to say a word he had pulled her to her knees and plunged into her from behind. Overwhelmed from the feelings Buffy let out a small scream, desire quickly fired through her body again and all she could do was beg for more.

“Harder, please… Spike. Yes.” Buffy groaned as she felt Spike plunge deeper inside her, she felt him bumping her cervix and nearly sobbed at the pleasure.

Spike slowed his movements to a much slower pace, still thrusting himself deeply within her but at a tormenting pace. Just as Buffy was about to ask him what the hell he was doing she felt a finger at her other opening. Tensing slightly she waited.

Spike noticed as she tensed but didn’t stop, he gently pushed his finger into her anus, still sliding in and out of her soaking core.

Buffy moaned even more at the new sensation. She thrust herself back trying for a deeper feeling.

Spike slid his finger out of her back passage and withdrew from her core as well. He ran his finger over her soaking core and trailed her juices up over her anus. He positioned his wet cock at her anus and gently pushed himself inside her. When Buffy tried to push her self back on to him he slowed her.

“Slowly this time pet, just relax.” Spike heard her sigh of frustration and stifled a chuckle.

When he had slid himself inside her completely her cursed himself, there was no way that he was going to last very long, she was so tight.

Buffy let the pleasure wash over her, when spike pulled out of her slightly she slammed her self back on to him.

“Oh God.” Buffy felt desire burn through her body. She repeated the litany again as she felt spike reach around and start rubbing her clit. Buffy screamed as she came again, the tightening of her muscles around spike sent him crashing over the edge; he came with a roar and collapsed onto Buffy.

They both lay panting, spike pulled himself out of her body and slumped to the side of her, Buffy gazed at him sleepily and Spike smiled, he tugged the blankets out from under them, pulled Buffy against his chest and covered them both. Then he felt himself drift into a peaceful slumber.
Part 16 by Palerider
Buffy awoke feeling safe and warm; she cuddled up to Spike a bit more relishing the feeling. It was daytime outside and Buffy marvelled at how she knew that, she had always had a vague awareness of the time but now it was like she could tell the suns position with her eye’s closed. Definitely a vampire thing. Then she slipped quietly from the bed and ventured downstairs.

Buffy was surprised to see that Giles was sitting at the kitchen counter with her mother, and then she noticed that he wore the same clothes as the previous evening and reasoned that he must have stayed. That thought brought a blush to her face as she thought of the noise that her and Spike must have made last night.

She helped herself to some coffee, then sat on the opposite side of the counter, facing them both.

“Okay. Go nuts. Shout at me, whatever you want.” Buffy stared at them both almost daring them to.

“Buffy, you know what I must be feeling, but I also understand some of what you were feeling last night. Mr.Giles explained a little bit to me about what was happening so I’m prepared to be a bit more understanding. But I will tell you now, last night was a one time deal. There will not be a repeat of any of those activities in this house again. It’s done with now and we won’t speak of it again.” Joyce softened her words by giving her daughter a smile.

“Thank you.” Buffy said simply, she really was amazed at her mother’s capacity to accept almost anything.

“I need to ask you a few questions.” Buffy spoke to Giles, who was still casually sipping his tea.

“Why don’t you two go through to the lounge and I’ll bring you something to eat.” Joyce interrupted before he could answer and ushered them both out of the kitchen. Buffy was relieved for the privacy.

“What ever you have to say, you may as well get it out of your system now.” Buffy spoke directly to Giles as they sat down, she didn’t want anything to interfere later on.

“Buffy, I know you’re bonded to Spike, so I can understand how your feelings may be clouded, but you do remember that he is a vampire don’t you. And that your bonding has now rendered his chip totally useless.” Giles didn’t mince his words; Buffy had asked him to be direct so he was.

“My feelings are not clouded, and I’m not just bonded to him, I love him. And before you start telling me I don’t, I think I felt this way before the bond. You know the first time we slept together? That was to find out if I’d hurt him, but the second time, I arranged that. I invited him to come to me.” Buffy was silent for a moment, to give it time to sink in.

“I wanted to do it Giles; I felt a connection between us. And maybe I am a freak, or abnormal for wanting vampires but what else is there for me. Even if I wanted to be with a normal guy I couldn’t. Not without the risk of hurting him myself, or him being killed by evil things because of who I am.” Buffy let out a sigh but continued.

“He is my match in everything, he is an asset to my fighting, and he understands and accepts every part of me. Just as I do for him, I think the bond may have helped me see more clearly, but it hasn’t made me do anything I didn’t want to.” Buffy sat back and waited for Giles to speak.

“I don’t really know what to say to you. I cannot pretend that your relationship with Spike fills me with joy, but I can certainly understand what you are saying. I am worried that his being a vampire might be influencing you a bit too much though.” Giles was totally honest in his reply.

“I thought you said it wouldn’t last that long?” Buffy asked with a bit of surprise in her voice.

“I don’t mean from the blood transference Buffy, I mean in general. You have changed in some ways, only slightly mind, but it has still influenced you. You seem to enjoy your confrontations and your mannerisms are only a few things.” Giles saw Buffy sigh in relief.

“What relationship doesn’t influence you? Giles, think about it, we can do a lot of good together. Now there are two of us fighting.” Buffy reasoned.

“I must agree with you there. Now what were the questions you wanted to ask?” Giles got back to the issue, although he wasn’t sure he was prepared to answer any questions she had about her relationship.

“Well, last night while Spike and I were….making love, I was feeling a lot of new sensations.” Buffy cut off abruptly and flushed to her root as she realised what she had said.

Giles took off his glasses and took out a handkerchief to polish them; he motioned for her to continue.

“I, er, didn’t mean it like that. Since I woke up after I was shot I have had all of these different feelings and thoughts running through my mind, I know that it is because some of Spikes blood got mixed with mine. Anyway there is one thing that is bothering me, last night when spike and I were making love I kept getting the feeling that I wanted to make him mine.” Buffy stopped for a moment to think about her next words.

“That’s the best way I can think of to describe it. The thought kept popping in to my mind but I don’t know what it means. All I know is that what ever it is I want to find out everything I can about it.” Buffy looked back to Giles and waited for a response.

“Buffy, I really don’t think that this is a good idea. These things that you are feeling are a side effect of the vampire blood in your system. You wouldn’t even have known any different if this hadn’t of happened.” Giles tried to reason with her.

“Giles I’m going to find out what I want one way or another, I would prefer if you would just tell me what you know.” Buffy took on what she would call Willows resolve face.

Giles sighed.

“What I think you are referring to is called Domination.”

“Excuse me?” Buffy cut him off, flushing again.

“It is exactly what you are thinking. Vampire rituals are based on violence, it stems from the Sire/Childe relationship. Sometimes it is done out of control and pure sadism, but it has been known that when vampires take mates they perform the ritual of as domination. It’s when one partner dominates the other, physically and sexually. It is seen as a form of claiming.” Giles broke of the conversation as Joyce entered with sandwiches and more tea.

They both sat in an awkward silence as Joyce pottered around the table and Buffy let out a breath as she headed back to the kitchen.

“Claiming?” Buffy urged Giles to continue.

“I suppose it’s a bit like your bond, it’s another way of joining yourselves. But the difference with this is that all will know of it. Some vampires can tell if you’re bonded, but being dominated has one visible mark.” Giles sat forward and poured himself some tea.

“Giles, do you think that you gather all the information you have and give it to me. I would really like to learn a bit more about what it entails.” Buffy knew he would be reluctant but she was pleasantly surprised when he simply nodded.

“Now, what about you? So you stayed the night? Do I have to keep all forms of chocolate away from you and my mother?” Buffy gave her watcher a smirk, she was however totally shocked when her some times uptight watcher smirked back

And all was well in their odd family again.

****


A couple of months later Spike found himself in LA, visiting the great Poofter as he liked to call him. Giles had needed a book from Wesley. Something to stop another impending apocalypse.

Angel looked up as the door to his offices opened and in walked the bain of his life.

Angel’s eyes travelled over his wayward Grandchilde and stopped at the vampire’s neck. His eyes bugged out and he swallowed a lump in his throat.

Spike had been dominated. For around his neck was a leather collar, about two inches think and at the back of it was a ring.

If spike had been dominated then whoever did it must be very powerful, because there was no way Spike would allow anyone to dominate him, when he was knew to being a vampire he had accepted it from Angel because he knew no different, but now he was a Master in his own right.

Angel’s mind worked furiously as he contemplated all these things.

“Don’t worry Spike. I know we’re not how we used to be, but I won’t let someone do this to you. I know whoever did it must be strong but I’m sure that we can get round that. You did the right thing in coming to me. I’ll just challenge the claim.” Angel walked to the blond vampire and waited for a response, the one he got wasn’t what he expected.

“I’d like to see you try.” The voice came from the doorway.

There stood Buffy in leather pants and a tank top. And around her wrist was a length of leather about a meter long, it had been wrapped around her wrist several times to make it look like many bracelets. But at one end of it was a clasp, the clasp to Spikes collar.

Angel’s eye’s bulged and he promptly fainted.

“I think you broke him, luv.” Spike smirked at the still body on the floor, resisting the temptation to kick him.

“Spike! It’s not funny, I didn’t know he’d react like this, maybe we should have called.” Buffy looked worriedly from her mate to Angel.

“Not a chance, I’ll dine out on this for weeks.” Spike let out a chuckle before picking Angels body up and moving him to a couch.

“Hi Wes, we’re here to pick up that book for Giles.” Buffy explained a bit sheepishly.


THE END



A/N:
I know most of you will want to kill me for ending it like that but who knows? Will there be a sequel? Maybe. Will I write an interlude for the domination scene? Maybe.
Now I want to say a huge Thanks to all you lovely people who sent reviews, it was greatly appreciated and helped me carry on writing this. I want to say an extra special Thanks to Witchiepoo, who has always been there in the background with words of encouragement, and you know, she didn’t report me when I IM’ed her and started our first conversation ever, with: So How do I write the sex scenes.

Now, review, tell me what you thought.
Many Thanks
Pale Rider.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=97