[Reviews - 458] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU. Buffy was never called as a Slayer. On a summer road trip, she gets taken prisoner by Sunnydale's Master Vampire, Spike. Her emprisonment changes not only her life but flips Spike's world upside down. Warning: Earlier chapters contain BDSM and sex that's on the verge of non-consentual.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 33 Completed: No
Word count: 137245 Read: 51683
Published: 04/03/2005 Updated: 08/14/2007

1. Chapter One- A Whole New World by Aurora [Reviews - 9] Liked (5237 words)

2. Chapter Two- Things Change by Aurora [Reviews - 3] (2334 words)

3. Chapter Three-Decisions by Aurora [Reviews - 4] (4436 words)

4. Chapter Four -New Wardrobe by Aurora [Reviews - 5] (4332 words)

5. Chapter Five- Revelations by Aurora [Reviews - 3] (3649 words)

6. Chapter Six- A Vampire's Layers by Aurora [Reviews - 4] (3248 words)

7. Chapter Seven- A Night Out by Aurora [Reviews - 5] (3666 words)

8. Chapter Eight- Aftermath by Aurora [Reviews - 4] (2850 words)

9. Chapter Nine-Unraveling by Aurora [Reviews - 13] (3743 words)

10. Chapter Ten-Some Things Never Change by Aurora [Reviews - 13] (4332 words)

11. Chapter Eleven-Hesitation by Aurora [Reviews - 9] (4411 words)

12. Chapter Twelve-You Always Hurt the Ones You Love by Aurora [Reviews - 14] (4097 words)

13. Chapter Thirteen-Et Tu, Damon? by Aurora [Reviews - 12] (2903 words)

14. Chapter Fourteen-He's Gone by Aurora [Reviews - 15] (4087 words)
Thnx to everyone who's reviewed!

15. Chapter Fifteen-Whisper to a Scream by Aurora [Reviews - 12] (3923 words)
Thnx for all the wonderful reviews!!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter.
P.S Spike get's tortured in this chapter so beware if you're schweemish.

16. Chapter Sixteen-Cassette Tapes and Flying Fur by Aurora [Reviews - 17] (4697 words)
Hello readers. Thx for all the support and reviews. They're very much appreciated. Just wanted to thank everyone who loved the last chapter even if it was a bit dark and morbid. And again sorry to the schweemish but I figured if you're reading this story and have gotten this far, you could definitely stomach a bit of torture. So like before, there is some graphic yuckiness in this chapter, so beware!

17. Chapter Seventeen-Don't Let Him Hurt the Girl by Aurora [Reviews - 22] (5864 words)
Hello gentle readers. I would just like to thank everyone for their wonderful support and the great reviews that've been posted. Just warms the heart. Okay so here's the sitch, this chapter deals with some iffy issues, so here it goes. !!WARNING!!:This chapter contains attempted rape. So if it bothers you, please don't read it anyway and then post a flame. Yet again I say that if you're reading this story, you're not looking for warm fuzzies. Thnx again and I hope you enjoy!

18. Chapter Eighteen-Reunited by Aurora [Reviews - 16] (4290 words)
Thnx for the reviews!!! Sorry this update took so long. Enjoy.

19. Chapter Nineteen- And It Feels So Good by Aurora [Reviews - 18] (4354 words)
Here's another chap. Hope you enjoy. It's a smutty one so if you don't like that kind of stuff, what the hell are you doing reading this story? Thnx to all the loyal readers and thnx for all the wonderful reviews!

20. Chapter Twenty-You Won't Get to See the Tears I Cry by Aurora [Reviews - 15] Liked (3712 words)
Hello everyone. Sorry it took so long but the next chapter is finally here. As for all the questions I've been getting, don't worry, everything will be answered in due time. Thnx for all the wonderful reviews and for sticking with this story. Hope you all enjoy.

21. Chapter Twenty-One- Preparation...Preparation...Preparation by Aurora [Reviews - 18] Liked (3884 words)
Here's the next chap. Thnx for all the reviews and thnx for all the patience. If you do read, plz leave a review (I'm a review whore *winks*). Anyway, I'd like to thank whoever nominated this fic for both FooL For Love Awards and Vamp Kiss Awards. *kisses* It means a lot to know someone out there thinks my work is worthy of an award.

22. Chapter Twenty-Two-If You Were Meant To Be My Lover I Wouldn't Have To by Aurora [Reviews - 24] Liked (2593 words)
Here's the next chap. Thnx for reading and thnx to all of you guys who took the time to leave a review. And if you do read, plz review. C'mon...I know you wanna. Anyway, I'd also like to send out my appreciation to whoever it was that nominated this fic for a Love's Last Glimpse Award. You're the best.

23. Chapter Twenty-Three-Showdown by Aurora [Reviews - 17] Liked (5345 words)
Hey everyone. Here's the next chap. It's a bit violent so beware. Thanx for all the wonderful reviews. Keep 'em coming! Hope you enjoy.

24. Chapter Twenty-Four- Spill My Heart for You by Aurora [Reviews - 20] Liked (3880 words)
Hey guys. I'm really sorry it took so long for this update. It would have been posted sooner but the past two weeks have been sheer hell for me. Anyway, I really appreciate the reviews and the emails, and no I would never leave a fic just hanging like that. Thnx again for your patience guys and please review. It'll put a smile on my face.

25. Chapter Twenty-Five- Pleasant Surprises by Aurora [Reviews - 25] Liked (3646 words)
Hey everyone. I'd like to thank whoever it was that nominated Master for the Breathless Awards. You're the best. Thnx to all you guys who've left a review. It means a lot. Now, on a much more serious note, I just want to send my thoughts and prayers to everyone affected by Hurricane Katrina. This especially goes out to Whitelighter354, a fellow Spuffy author, who is from Biloxi, Miss. I hope you're okay Dell.

26. Chapter Twenty-Six- If I Lose You, My Heart Will Be Broken by Aurora [Reviews - 21] Liked (3533 words)
Hey everyone! I'm happy to report Master was Runner Up for Best Naughty at the VK Awards. Yay! Some of you might say "Runner Up? So what?" but a koddos is still a koddos! And I got a prezzie! Anyway, thx to all of you who have waited so patiently for the next chap and who leave all those great reviews. Keep 'em coming!

27. Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sins of the Past by Aurora [Reviews - 22] Liked (4206 words)
Hey guys! I know I've been so bad with updates but RL kept on taking up all my Spuffy writing time. I can't keep any promises but I'll try to get these updates up a lot quicker. Thanks to everyone who's reviewed and emailed. Sometimes it's the best motivation to write.

28. Chapter Twenty-Eight-Seeking Solace by Aurora [Reviews - 13] Liked (4206 words)
Hey guys. Here's the next chap. I hope you all enjoy it. I worked really hard to get this up today because I don't know how long it'll be before I can post the next chap. Just want to say Master was Runner Up for Best Suspense at the Breathless Awards. Thnx to anyone who nominated me and to the judges for pickin' my fic. It means so much. Thnx guys for all the reviews. They're what keep me goin.

29. Chapter Twenty-Nine-Games by Aurora [Reviews - 16] Liked (5684 words)
Hey everyone. Here's the next chap. It's a smutty one. I figured this story was long overdue. Hope you enjoy. Thanx for all the reviews. Keep 'em coming!!!

30. Chapter Thirty-Never Leave Me by Aurora [Reviews - 12] Liked (5210 words)
Thanks for all the reviews and support. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

31. Chapter Thirty-Save Your Scissors for Someone Else's Skin by Aurora [Reviews - 17] Liked (4233 words)
Master won Best Angst at the 2nd Round of the Fool for Love Awards. Yay! Sorry for the long wait. Hope you enjoy. Thanx for the reviews. They keep me going.

32. Chapter Thirty Two- The Sound of Marching Feet by Aurora [Reviews - 18] Liked (5792 words)
Hey all. Okay here it finally is. My muse is back so no worries. Thanks for all the feedback and support and plz take the time to review.

33. Chapter Thirty-Three: Just Out of Reach by Aurora [Reviews - 19] Liked (4868 words)
Hello to anyone who is still reading this. It had been over a year since I've updated which is pretty inexcusable but my motivation and creative drive for this fic entered a comatose state over the course of the past year (you can thank uni and a very busy summer for that). I can't promise a quick follow up but I'll do my best. I'm adding a recap before the chapter because I don't expect anyone to remember what happened previously not do I expect people to reread previous chapters. I would like to thank those of you who left me reviews and emails letting me know you were still interested. I really gave me the kick I needed.